PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here seen...

Cyberstrike nTo
2002-11-26, 08:25 PM
...Macross: Do You Remeber Love? (aka Clash of Bioirods)
Can you tell me if it is any good and what is it about?

Ultra Magnus
2002-11-26, 10:47 PM
I have seen it you should see the japanese subbed version it is just a rehash of the macross series into a movie and different deaths for roy and kakizaki.

LigerZero
2002-11-26, 10:53 PM
I'm with Ultra Magnus on this. I've seen the dub and it was one of the worst dubed Anime's I've ever seen.

wasabi
2002-11-27, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by LigerZero
I'm with Ultra Magnus on this. I've seen the dub and it was one of the worst dubed Anime's I've ever seen.

I'll go one step further....imho CLASH OF THE BIONOIDS IS THE WORST ANIME DUB EVER!!!!!! Extremely awful! And I like dubs overall...

Cyberstrike - I have never seen the original Japanese sub of the Macross movie. From my knowledge, it was never made available to the US...at least on VHS, but I believe it was released in other countries...possibly the UK and Australia. And I think you can download it from fan sites. Sorry. Dunno where. If you do watch the dub version, view it for the beautiful animation - it definitely stands the test of time - the Star Wars of anime. Actually the character and mech design still kicks a**!

MegaConvoy
2002-11-27, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by wasabi
I'll go one step further....imho CLASH OF THE BIONOIDS IS THE WORST ANIME DUB EVER!!!!!! Extremely awful! And I like dubs overall...

See, yall talk about how bad the dubs are, but you had better be thankful that Saban NEVER got ahold of any of the good animes, or else...you'd see junk like this.

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/php/tdadownload.php?fid=000048 <--that is what Sailor Moon would've been if Saban got ahold of it. *shudders* This film is what most people would call "The Saban Nightmare" Once you see that, you probably wont ever say that their's been a horrible anime to be dubbed in America compared to this. Thank goodness DiC was able to dub Sailor Moon instead of Saban.

Anyway, as far as Macross goes, I've never seen it but I heard it was pretty hot. I may have to check it out sooner or later.

wasabi
2002-11-27, 06:51 AM
Sorry MegaConvoy. The link didn't work for me...

As for DiC and Sailor Moon, I could only take it in small dosages. Serena irked the hell out of me! But that's just me. I'd take the Sailor Scouts over Power Rangers any day though! ;)

MegaConvoy
2002-11-27, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by wasabi
Sorry MegaConvoy. The link didn't work for me...

For it to work, you gotta right click it and go to "Save Target As" and then save it wherever you wanna save it and then open it. Its a quicktime movie just incase you're wondering to.