PDA

View Full Version : The WORST Comics crossover!

Cyberstrike nTo
2002-12-16, 07:19 PM
I'm a big Jim Starlin fan but Inifnty War sucked all the way to hell.
Followed by: Joker's Last Laugh x-crossover that sucked big time.

dead robot
2002-12-16, 07:42 PM
... i mentioned it before, but it's worth mentioning again. nothing is worse than The Infinity Abyss. that was a complete load of garbage ...

Cliffjumper
2002-12-16, 11:24 PM
I did find "War" more bearable than "Crusade"... Hmm... Chris Claremont's last run on X-Men/Uncanny X-Men is way up there... so's TF v GI Joe... Furman's work on Alpha Flight was terrible... some of Lobdell's on Excalibur, where he tries to be Alan Davis and fails... Ben Raab on Excalibur... Dreamwave G1... Bynre's Marvel: The Lost Generation [not just because of the revisionism]... The Spider-Man Identity Crisis thing... The MK Ghost Rider... The 90s Invaders mini... Quasar and Wonder-Man were generally terrible books, aside from some of the crossover stuff... oh, and Cable.

EDIT: Boy, way to mis-read the question, Cliffy... Erm, "Infinity Crusade" and TF/GI Joe still stand... you're welcome to ignore the rest... Anything with Ultraforce or another Malibu 'character' in it

DrSpengler
2002-12-28, 09:52 PM
Altered Image.

Man, that was awful. The amalgam issue was stupid and the ending was pathetic. It seemed like the lamest of excuses to bring all the Image properties together.

I mean, would Spawn even care enough to help out the others? And what was with the Maxx being the all-knowing guide?

I am a HUGE fan of Sam Keith's the Maxx and I have to say that he really didn't belong there. The Maxx is not a super hero, that's a big part of his character that made the comic so quarky.

Eh.

Wildfire Herald
2002-12-29, 06:39 AM
Isn't there a DC/Looney Tunes one coming out soon? There's your worst right there.

Ultimate Weapon
2002-12-31, 01:13 AM
X-Tinction Agenda blows

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-01-02, 05:45 PM
The I can't believe I forgot these 2 turds maybe that's why I didn't list them: :glance: :eyebrow: :o
Shattered Image and Deathmate

Jetfire
2003-01-03, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
The I can't believe I forgot these 2 turds maybe that's why I didn't list them: :glance: :eyebrow: :o
Shattered Image and Deathmate

Deathmate had one or two intresting parts. Of course MArvel and Dc decided to basically copy it and throw in humour.

Sir Auros
2003-01-14, 08:35 AM
Joker and who in "Joker's Last Laugh?" Haven't read that one.

Anyone read the Batman Vs. Aliens crossover by Dark Horse and DC?

The Green Knight
2003-01-15, 06:09 PM
*Thinks back to that wretched X-Men Star Trek:TOS crossover.

Yuck!

*uses tricorder to analyze a stack of the comics in question.

They suck, Jim...

Gameovermus Prime
2003-01-31, 07:24 PM
Marvel's Maximum Security.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-01-31, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Joker and who in "Joker's Last Laugh?" Haven't read that one.

Anyone read the Batman Vs. Aliens crossover by Dark Horse and DC?

You're better off not reading it sucks big time!

I read the first one the artwork is good that is about it!