PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Divided Loyalties - C3 : Twisted Ambition (Thunderwing)

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-12-27, 10:26 PM
Thunderwing's forces proved themselves to be a very strong force, and the imminent addition of Scorponok to their ranks leaves them a force to be reckoned with.

Despite the Wreckers' best efforts, Thunderwing and his force remain largely un-hurt and return to their base to further their plans.

Cryhavoc
2002-12-28, 07:03 PM
"Eh... this ain't my business boss but why we left them go?" Snapdragon asked from Thunderwing as he stared at his radar which was showing the Autobots retreating as fast as possible.

"They were on our mercy... or yours atleast... we could have pursued and slagged them all..." He added, scratching the back of his head with his hand while he spoke.

Bombshell
2002-12-29, 03:26 AM
Apeface grunted and walked towards Thunderwing.

"Yeah", he said. "Why we let them go?"

Quick Switch
2002-12-29, 04:00 PM
"Perhaps. But now is the time to consolidate our forces. Such an action may have left us overextended."

Thunderwing walked back toward the base.

Bombshell
2002-12-29, 09:40 PM
Apeface turned back to his monkey form, and followed Thunderwing

"It seems all we do lately is wait, followed by brief actions of fighting", he muttered. "I'm getting sick of it. If I wanted to wait, I'll work for that stupid Quint on his project or something. I wanna blow stuff up, not build it."

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-12-30, 09:42 PM
"That was almost fun for a moment there..."

Sixshot dusted himself down and dragged himself out of the room the two Hexachangers fell into.

"Thunderwing we need to begin preperation to bring Zarak online...and resurrect Galvatron"

"Y'know ninja boy's right"

Skywarp walked back towards the gathered decepticons.

"That was just the Wreckers, and they should've had our number...Thundercracker's gonna have a splitting headache when he comes to..."

Quick Switch
2002-12-31, 05:41 PM
Thunderwing nodded.

"Very well then. Some of you can scramble Scorponok from the hangar. Delibarata, Galvatron still resides on your ship?"

"Yes," The Judge answered, leaving the Spiral Ship's cabin. "However, if he is to return without mental insanities, someone must attempt corrective surgery on him..."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-01, 05:34 PM
"Not wanting to whine but..." Snapdragon began and turned to look at Thunderwing. "... but some repairs would be in order lord Thunderwing."

"I request permission to depart for repairs." Snapdragon continued, patting the side his ripped open arm where his left wing had once been attached, mixtures of several different fluids were flowing out from his numerous wounds and cracks in his armoring that were caused by Alpha Convoy's weapons.

Quick Switch
2003-01-02, 01:28 AM
"Permission granted!" Thunderwing replied to Snapdragon; the aristocrat opened the massive hangar doors allowing Scorponok to roll free if he so chose. "Dirge, see to Thundercracker! Assist Thrust as needed."

"Right," Dirge nodded. " 'Cracker, can you move yet?"

Bombshell
2003-01-02, 03:03 AM
"I'm gonna go with my Horrorcon buddy", Apeface said, heading off after Snapdragon.

Meanwhile, Thrust continued to dig Thundercracker out of the rubble he was buried in.

Cryhavoc
2003-01-02, 08:11 PM
Snapdragon nodded and headed to the repair bays within Thunderwing's old headquarters with Apeface following him...

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-02, 10:27 PM
Thundercracker transformed, very slowly.

"What....hit me...." Thundercracker stumbled forward slightly, then fell to the ground.

Sixshot nodded silently and motioned for Skywarp to follow him.

"Thunderwing, might I suggest a tactical strike against the Decepticons to obtain the parts we require?"

Skywarp watched Thundercracker fall...

"LOOK OUT BELOW!!...."

Thundercracker cursed under his breath, he wasn't in the mood for Skywarp's antics.

Bombshell
2003-01-03, 04:45 AM
One he had reached the repair bay, Apeface muttered to Snapdragon, "I don't know about you, Snappy, but I'm really hating all this inaction. I mean, we go breems without action, followed by random periods of action, the reasons that don't know about. If you ask me, it's all that stupid Quint's fault. He's being the puppeteer, and we're all his fragging puppets!"
Thrust helped Thundercracker to his feet.

"Don't know", he said. "But it must have been powerful to know you for as big a loop as it did. You need to get to the repair bay so we can figure out if there's anything wrong with you."

Quick Switch
2003-01-03, 05:06 PM
Dirge also assisted Thrust in getting the battered Thundercracker up.

Thunderwing turned and addressed Sixshot:

"Perhaps, though it might be easier to manipulate good Master Convoy to undertake- or even build- the parts we need for us. After all, his group has a large number of scientists..."

Pause. Scratch chin.

"If you and Skywarp agree that military action is necessary...then you have my authorization. Explore other avenues of deception first. After all, we have options."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-03, 08:35 PM
Snapdragon who was receiving medical treatment while Apeface spoke to him, turned to glare at his Horrorcon brother.

"First of all... don't call me Snappy. Ever. You hear me?" He snarled, his optics flashing in anger.

"As for the lack of action... it doesn't really bother me Apeface. I actually enjoy having some time for myself... but that Quintesson. I don't trust him anymore than you. I would mind seeing him to face an accident if you know what I mean..." Snapdragon spoke...

Bombshell
2003-01-03, 09:43 PM
"It could be...arrainged", Apeface said. "The problem is, how do we keep Thunderwing from knowing? I wasn't brought back to life to follow someone who's being puppetted by someone else, ya know."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-03, 10:05 PM
"The Quint might be using us... but I am pretty sure he ain't the puppetmaster here. You can't get much more wicked than Thunderwing is... if that guy can't manipulate Quints... no one can. I have a feeling that he is using them... and I wouldn't be too surprised if we were nothing but fodder for our leader as well. I mean... he gots his aims pretty damn high... godhood I'd say. Still... worth of the risk hanging around with him." Snapdragon chuckled and grinned behind his mask.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-03, 10:13 PM
"Corrective surgery....you sound like Dr Frankenstein..."

Skywarp recollected an old earth film, he'd never been too fond of them, but he couldn't avoid them after all the time he'd spent with Dirge.

"Who cares what condition that Galvatron's in, let's just get him back, ways I see it, the crazier the better..."

Sixshot sighed at Skywarp's words.

Perhaps an attack on a Decepticon post wouldn't be the wisest option, the Autobots do possess two city-sized bots that would suffice, but only the Quints have the neccessary technology to fit the device...

"The situation is tricky...does Rodimus trust us enough to simply let us take one of the transformation cogs without explanation? I doubt very much that, despite our best intentions, the request would be too readily granted."

"Perhaps..." Thundercracker couldn't find his words, his injuries too severe.

Bombshell
2003-01-04, 04:52 AM
"Yeah", Apeface agreed. "I've had to deal with the alternative before."
"Perhaps?!", Thrust said in surprise. "I think you got a few chips knocked loose in that crash. You need to get to a repair bay."

Quick Switch
2003-01-05, 03:53 PM
Dirge nodded.

"Yep," he replied.

Thunderwing shrugged.

"Be that as it may, Scorponok is a deterrent against further attack...say as much, that the Transformation Cog is going to be used to maintain my faction's security and peace against Prime's Autobots and Teratron's Decepticons..."

Delibarata nodded, and had the Allagatorcons lift Galvatron out of the ship and into the repair bay.

"Thunderwing, I am preparing to activate Galvatron...any other interested Decepticons should report to the central table in the complex..."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-06, 06:16 PM
"Thunderwing! I'd appreciate having your men acting faster. My state is extremely frustrating and I fear that the backup power which keeps my databanks safe is starting to run out..." Scorponok's voice boomed from Thunderwing's base.

Quick Switch
2003-01-06, 08:21 PM
Thunderwing opened the hangar doors for Scorponok.

"All right! Hop to! Any troops not previously assigned to duty will be detached to repair Scorponok! Now!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-06, 11:43 PM
"Very well Thunderwing. Come Skywarp, we leave immediately."

Skywarp faultered slightly, he was still highly amused by Thundercracker's injuries. The pair took off into Cybertron airspace headed to Metroplex.

"You might have an idea worth following through there Thrust..."
Thundercracker stumbled again.

Quick Switch
2003-01-08, 01:18 PM
One of the Allagatorcons finally pushed the activation switch which fired Galvatron's central processing unit.

"It is done, Thunderwing!" Delibarata called out.

Thunderwing walked over to the table.

"Now, we wait."

Bombshell
2003-01-08, 03:58 PM
"Of course I do", Thrust said, helping Thundercracker to his feet again.

"What do you think I am, some sort of drone?"
Apeface heard Thunderwing's call.

"Well...let's go get to work", he said to Snapdragon.

Quick Switch
2003-01-13, 12:15 AM
Thunderwing smiled broadly as Skywarp's message filtered through his communications system.

"Acknowledged Skywarp. Return posthaste. We have a city to use!"

The aristocrat cackled:

"At long last, the power of Scorponok will be mine to command. Yet another link is formed for my army. The reckoning is that much closer..."

Quick Switch
2003-01-14, 01:54 AM
Dirge, seeing that Thrust had Thundercracker under control, absently flicked on the communications monitor as he walked inside the base.

"What's playing on the viewtrex channels?" the blue Seeker wondered. He absently keyed in a code from a all-news-newtwork, INN-Iacon News Network.

Sitting at a news desk, a robot (a mechanical equivalent of Hector Ramirez, if that was possible) looks grim as the camera panned in for a typical head-and-shoulders shot.

"Hello, I'm Top Story, here tonight with breaking news," Top Story turned grim. "It appears that a massacre is taking place at an energy depot near Rodimus Convoy's war fortress Metroplex. We go to Soundbite, our reporter on the scene. Soundbite?"

*A pan cuts to a harried looking robot holding a microphone. The camera work is jerky; a few hundred yards away, the battle for the power station commences.*

"Thanks, Top- it appears that a large Autobot force led by Rodimus Convoy himself is attacking this energy depot- and without proper time to evacuate a combiner (the camera zoomed in on Zeus) opened fire on the civilian work force of energy loaders and supervisors, killing or crippling many. The carnage is terrible; two workers were crushed when a sentry tower was destroyed by a Technobot- details are unclear about who exactly is responsible- and the screams of the wounded are horrible on one's vocoders."

"Soundbite, why this kind of savagery? Especially from Rodimus Convoy, who prides himself on being the antithesis to the harshly criticized Optimus Prime, who he seeks to replace as Autobot leader?"

"I don't know, Top- the combiner could have been a rogue- I believe a Technobot fired upon it after it had fired into the crowd of workers clustered outside. But the damage has been done."

"Whatever the strategic gains of this attack," Top Story appeared back on screen, "one must wonder- has the dashing Rodimus Convoy (a picture appeared of a smiling Rodimus) been tainted by trouble in his ranks? Will he be known by such names as "Ruthless Rodimus" for such an oil-bath? Only time will tell. For INN, this is Top Story, signing off."

Dirge speechless, fell into the chair by the station. By the Pit, he'd hoped Thunderwing hadn't heard that...

Bombshell
2003-01-14, 03:36 AM
Apeface swaggered towards the seated Dirge.

"Thrust just radioed me", he said. "Thundercracker's going to be all right. He just needs to take a bit of a breather. You gotta do that when you take a nose dive head first."

He then saw the moniter turn off.

"Anything good on? Or were you just watching some of your home movies again?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-14, 03:54 AM
Dirge turned, slackjawed, towards Apeface.

"No...just checking the news...let's just say that Thunderwing's not going to be pleased about Rodimus Convoy's repuatation now. He's not Mr. Clean anymore."

Bombshell
2003-01-14, 04:17 AM
"Was he ever?", Apeface asked, snickering. "Anyways, I think that we need to go see what's up with Scorponok, see if he needs to be tuned up, or something."

Quick Switch
2003-01-14, 05:57 AM
"Yep," Dirge said getting up and following Apeface out, "but don't tell Thunderwing. He can find that out by himself, and hopefully where none of us are in range of a beating."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-14, 09:43 AM
Snapdragon who had followed Apeface shook his head slightly. "Bah... I couldn't care less. Thunderwing can deal with the politics, we do his biddings. That's enough for me as long as I get some amusement out of this. Besides, if our leader is as sophisticated he lets us to think, he already knows of these news..."

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-14, 11:01 AM
Sixshot and Skywarp, never had a pair been so mis-matched and so incredibly successful in their efforts to deceive somebody.

"Smoothly does it Skywarp..."

"Yeah, right..." Skywarp barrel-rolled then took into a steep dive.

"ARE YOU INSANE!?" Sixshot hollered

"hmm...I'll have to get back to you on that..." Skywarp flew low above Cybertron's surface, any bot standing up would've surely been knocked flying.

Skywarp slowed to allow himself plenty of time to land, he wasn't too keen on stopping abruptly.

"Thunderwing, this is Skywarp, we're coming home to roost..."

Bombshell
2003-01-14, 02:31 PM
"Let's hope not", Apeface said to Snapdragon. "What we don't need if for our dear leader to become as nuts as Galvatron was."

Quick Switch
2003-01-14, 05:42 PM
Thunderwing nodded.

"Acknowledged again, Skywarp. Hurry, time is of the essence!"

Delibarata approached.

"Galvatron is not responding to the activation procedure, Thunderwing. I can do no more."

Thunderwing nodded.

"Galvatron will re-activate on his own schedule...he is...spirited in that way."

"Yes, I suppose so," Delibarata rumbled.

Dirge shrugged.

"True, Snappy, but remember- it's a result of all this politics that we fight, and possibly die."

Dirge walked to the hangar with Apeface and Snapdragon.

"Yo, Scorpy! We're here to start working on ya! Tell us where you need us!"

Bombshell
2003-01-14, 08:33 PM
Apeface nodded, knowing that Dirge, although spoiling the mood with his gloomly outlook on life, was correct.
Dreadwind tossed aside the rubble that he was buried under, then saw Darkwing's motionless form.

Running over and grabbing him, he took off back towards the Decepticon base, hoping they didn't miss anything important.

Cryhavoc
2003-01-14, 09:43 PM
Snapdragon's optics focused on Dirge as the conehead spoke. "I am aware of that Dirge. But I have enough sense in my head left to alter my choices before I get killed because serving someone. I haven't survived 5 million years and dozens of Decepticon leaders for nothing."

The large Horrorcon straightened out, moved next to Dirge and placed his hand on the conehead's rigth shoulder, squeezing it painfully. Then Snapdragon lowered his head on Dirge's level, his visor bathing in bloodred light.

"And Dirge... Don't call me... Snappy. Ever again. You understand?" Snapdragon hissed, barely controlling his temper...

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-14, 09:43 PM
The seeker tore through the ruins left by their encounter with the elite Wreckers. He showed no signs of slowing down until Thunderwing's base came into view.

He shot overhead, banking steeply, just in time to see Sixshot land smoothly next to the hangar.

Skywarp landed with a loud screech of rubber meeting metal, his afterburners roared into life as Skywarp slowed down.

"Express delivery..."

Quick Switch
2003-01-14, 09:48 PM
Thunderwing came out to greet Skywarp and Sixshot himself.

"Well done, Sixshot. I trust Skywarp gave you a few healthy doses of his trademark wit? Now, let us go to the hangar and install it in Scorponok."

Delibarata grunted.

"Well, it actually worked. Decepticons plans do work sometimes after all." The Juge silently floated behind Thunderwing as they walked to the hangar.

Dirge frowned as Snapdragon got into his personal space, then began compacting his shoulder.

"Umm...I see," the Seeker replied to the first part of the Horrorcons pleasant little chat. He then gulped audibly as that half-insane primitive glared at him. "Of course, sorry Snapdragon. Hey Krunk, are you in there? You can tell Snapdragon to ease off just a tad on my shoulder."

Bombshell
2003-01-14, 09:57 PM
Apeface looked at Dirge. Obviously, the blue Seeker was trying to back himself out of a wall. But what should he do?

Cryhavoc
2003-01-14, 10:02 PM
Snapdragon let his grip go and patted the side of his head with his forefinger. "Krunk ain't home anymore."

"The flesh creature kicked the bucket few years ago. Can't say I am devastated because of the event." Snapdragon smirked and began chuckling evilly.

"Do you have the cog? Activate my service drone Fast Track and give it to him. He will take care of the installation with my supervision." Scorponok's voice boomed.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-14, 10:08 PM
"Eager little fella ain't ya..." Skywarp mused, it was one of those occasions.

"You have such a penchant for the understatement..." Sixshot had heard enough of his drivel for the time being, and felt the urge to speak on the matter.

"Thunderwing?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-14, 10:57 PM
Thunderwing nodded.

"Of course. Skywarp, activate Fast Track and hand over the cog to him so he can begin repairing Scorponok."

He turned to Sixshot.

"Yes?"

Dirge smiled wanly.

"Oh. Well, you seem pretty well-adjusted for losing your Nebulan friend. Anyway...sorry about that little mishap."

Galvatron91
2003-01-15, 05:19 AM
blackness....cold...

A light flickers...

"Too long...too long...have I been gone..."

Red optics flare to life and the Dark Emperor of Destruction...Galvatron awakens.

Galvatron: "Too long...what is happening here?"
----------------------------------
Elsewhere:

The cloaked figure stirs...it is time!

Bombshell
2003-01-15, 05:24 AM
"Don't got no fleshling in my brain", Apeface said. "Not anymore."
Thrust scanned Thundercracker's body.

"I don't think anything's wrong with you. You feel OK?"

Just then, Dreadwind burst in, carrying the motionless Darkwing.

"He's been hit by some kind of Autobot freezie beam or something."

"Hold on", Thrust said. "Gotta deal with TC here."

Quick Switch
2003-01-15, 05:54 AM
The Sharkticon who activated Galvatron screeched, and ran to Thunderwing and Delibarata.

"Galvatron is awake," Delibara deciphered.

"Very well- we shall greet them him," Thunderwing strode over to the table away from the hangar, where Galvatron stirred.

"Ah, Galvatron, good of you to join us. No need to thank me or my Quintesson comrade here- we're simply girding for war! You see, I have assembled a crack group of troops, Scorponok is in my possession, and of course, the Chaos Matrix is mine. Nothing could be better." Thunderwing gloated.

Galvatron91
2003-01-15, 07:47 AM
Galvatron looked blankly at Thunderwing.

Galvatron: "Cold...such horrible cold...all around me...consuming me...what has happened? Chaos Matrix?"
--------------------------
The Cloaked figure stood just outside of Thunderwing's base...completely masked from all sensors and scanners.

"Go...find the one...he will wish to dear witness to what I am about to do."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-15, 08:37 AM
When Snapdragon began to think of his past with Krunk as his headmaster partner, he seemed to completely forget that he had been angry at Dirge. "Losing Krunk was a relief... I never liked having him inside my head... he feared me more than anything else. And did it hurt our cooperation? I tell it did. Not to mention that he was dumb as a petrorabbit."

"Some of us are different though..." Snapdragon continued. "Mindwipe seems to have grown quite fond of his little parasite."

"Please, act with haste... I need that cog." Scorponok's more than anxious voice boomed within the hangar.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-15, 09:17 AM
Sixshot activated the drone of which Scorponok spoke.

The tiny robot ran up to Skywarp, knowing immediately, almost conscious of it's actions.

"Here ya go squirt" Skywarp handed over the transformation cog.

Sixshot followed Thunderwing to Galvatron's medical bay.

Something's not right here

Sixshot was un-easy, but the feeling passed, Galvatron was alive and finally their war efforts could continue.

Bombshell
2003-01-15, 03:57 PM
"Yeah", Apeface said. "Although I kinda disagree with your...word usage, Snapdragon."

Just then, Scorponok's booming voice interrupted their conversation.

"Um...I think we'd better go find that thing", he said.

God Jinrai
2003-01-15, 09:19 PM
a second figure approached thunderwing's base... his blue optics burned intensely as he moved up beside the cloaked figure...

"Well. If we;re to do this quietly.... so be it..." strange energies emerged from the very fibers of the transformer's body, conealing him from sight and sensor alike...

"Lead on..."

Galvatron91
2003-01-15, 09:31 PM
Galvatron rose to his feet and staggered. He looked around, the empty stare in his eyes was a far cry from the defiant fires that once burned there.

Galvatron: "Its not right...he can't be here..."

Just then the blast doors burst open and three cloaked individuals strolled into the lad. The main cloaked figure approched Galvatron.

"YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE HALF LIFE!"

Without warning the cloaked figure drew an energon sword and decapitated Galvatron. Then, replacing his sword, he punched into the chest cavity and tore the laser core out, crushing it with in his hands.

Sixshot: "Who...who dares? Who dares assassinate our leader?"

"Leader Sixshot? This is bad comedy..."

Sixshot: "YOU!"

'That's right Sixshot...ME!'

The main cloacked figure turned to face the group and pulled off his hood.

"Me! The one true Galvatron...has returned...and you all have a lot of explaining to do!"

God Jinrai
2003-01-15, 09:36 PM
"Perhaps, my friend... but that will have to wait. Thunderwing must be dealt with, and quickly... before he can further make use of his power..."

The energy field dropped... and before those present stood Optimus prime as he was before his upgrade...

Quick Switch
2003-01-15, 09:57 PM
Delibarata and his robotic creatures cringe as the real Galvatron appears.

"Galvatron?" Thunderwing turns and watched the harlequin city commander decapitated. "Always quite the showman," the aristocrat nods approvingly. He strode forward, squarely infront of the former Decepticon leader.

"My only explanation is this: I took the Chaos Matrix from you, to use against my foes, Autobot and Decepticon alike. Along with my Quintesson allies, I retrived what I thought was your true frame and had it revived. Evidently, it was a mere ruse. Even as you now see, I have assembled a crack squad of troops to make war upon all who oppose me."

Thunderwing's optics flashed.

"I have the power, Galvatron. The power to re-shape the cosmos as I see fit! The question is, are you with me for this venture?"

Dirge turned toward the sound of Galvatron's voice in the medical bay...

"Hey guys- didn't that sound like Galvatron's voice to you?"

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-15, 10:20 PM
"What mockery is this!?"

Sixshot was angered and confused...

"All this time you've been alive, mocking us with this mere shell..!"

Skywarp heard the echo and radioed Dirge

"That sound like the nutjob to you?"

Sixshot continued his rant

"You are not my leader, I trusted you, I buried you, YOU DIED. Thunderwing is the one true leader, you...are worthless scrap!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-15, 10:24 PM
Dirge radioed back on Seeker frequency to Skywarp:

"Yes, it sounds like Galvatron alright, and if he's alive, I'd wager some caution. He won't take your humour as easily as Megatron or Thunderwing!"

Thunderwing smiled at Sixshot's outburst.

Well, Sixshot was loyal after all. I'd never have guessed that. This is quite interesting, indeed.

"And please, tell us who your new associates are- can't be Cyclonus or Scourge, at any rate- considering I tore your Tracker limb from limb when we last met. I'll show you his head sometime."

God Jinrai
2003-01-15, 10:28 PM
"Oh, I think you remember me very WELL, thunderwing... I was there when first you were humbled after trying to control the creation matrix... "

The figure stepped better into the light, the red, blue and white paintjob couldn't be mistaken... or so he hoped...

Galvatron91
2003-01-15, 10:32 PM
Galvatron: "Follow who you wish Sixshot. I care not for this cause. You did indeed bury me. This shell...was a ruse brought about by Thunderwing to subvert your loyalties. Using his powers, my companion located and revived me when this lunatic awoke the Chaos Matrix. I waited and collected my strength hoping that he would not awaken this half life, Quint ruse!"

Galvatron then turned to Thunderwing.

Galvatron: "As for what you have...you have nothing! I am the one true leader of all Decepticons. I am the one the Decepticon Matrix called to and chose. It was I that stood on the battlefield defiant until the end against the Liege Maximo and Unicron. It was I that conquered Earth. You? You have spent your life hiding, waiting for me to be gone so that you could sieze power for yourself! Your obsession with the matrix drove you to your doom once, now it threatens us all...You have unleashed what doesn't belong here. I am here to reclaim what is mine...and take my place in the hierarchy of the Universe!"

Cryhavoc
2003-01-15, 10:41 PM
"I'd recognize that voice anywhere Dirge..." Snapdragon hissed, badly hidden fear in his voice. He truely feared Galvatron, the former Decepticon leader had given far too many reasons for his troops to fear him back on Charr and Snapdragon wasn't any different to other Decepticons that had served under Galvatron's command when he was a raving madman.

"And I am not too fond of going to see what's that is about either..." He added somewhat nervously.

Meanwhile...

Fast Track, instructed by Scorponok himself, was quickly proceeding with his task of installing the transformation cog into Scorponok's transformation chamber where the remains of Cryhavoc's transformation cog were still reminding Scorponok of his own mistake.

"Faster Fast Track... Faster! The end of this mockery of existence is so close! Soon! Very soon I will be free again!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-15, 10:44 PM
"YOU ARE NOTHING....YOU LEAD NO-ONE BUT A SMALL GROUP OF RAG-TAG ROBOTS...YOU RESIGNED LEADERSHIP OF THE DECEPTICONS, YOUR OWN INSANE AMBITION GOT THE BETTER OF YOU...YOU ARE DEAD GALVATRON, DEAD!"

Sixshot had lost his calm exterior and slid into madness...

"Some people just don't got no sense of humour..." Skywarp cut the communication to Dirge.

"Scorponok, might I suggest more speed, less haste..."

Quick Switch
2003-01-15, 10:45 PM
Delibarata muttered vehemently:

"We had nothing to do with a ruse, Galvatron!"

Thunderwing clenched his teeth, and his optics blazed a deep emerald, filled with Chaos-Energy fed hate.

"How dare you, you half-mad powermonger! I have waited two lifetimes for this thing which resides in my chest-" Thunderwing pressed his hands to it, "-and nothing will dissuade me from surrendering it to you, who would merely waste it's true power..." his tone became more frantic-

"You've come to spread lies and half-truths! Although," some of his old snobishness crept into his vocoder, "under that shiny purple coat given to you by Unicron, the personality and mindset of a petty commoner warlord Megatron is the sum of your parts. It is to me, Lord Thunderwing, which the Decepticons will re-shape a New World Order! I'll forigve your transgression this once...you can still join me. Together, we will be able to send Teratron and Optimus Prime careening into oblivion! The Universe could be ours!"

Cryhavoc
2003-01-15, 10:54 PM
"Ah, but Skywarp. The process cannot be accelerated. Fast Track is working with maximum efficiency... yet one can have hope of better especially after being trapped in a state of paralyzation for months, yes?" Scorponok spoke after hearing Skywarp's comment.

He does not know... I was not only trapped... my lifeforce is fading as we speak... my whole existance is bound within this very cog as it will activate systems from deactivation... The enormous Decepticon thought...

Galvatron91
2003-01-15, 10:55 PM
Galvatron now began to snicker. As his companions decloaked.

Galvatron: "It seems you have nothing to give, nor to offer me but insults. Thunderwing, if you did not devise this ruse, perhaps you should check who your friends really are. We are and have always been brothers and now you trust a Quint over me? Pathetic! I want nothing you have...I want only what is mine! If you choose not to rejoin me...than WE shall crush you and all that follow you!'

Galvatron turned to Sixshot.

Galvatron: "You who once betrayed me, now curses me? How the mighty have fallen. You were once the pride of the empire...now you choose a mad despot over destiny? Sixshot...you do not want me for an enemy"

galvatron turned to his companions

Galvatron: "Cyclonus...Pointblank...I think we have the answer we thought we would receive here. Clearly this pathetic excuse for a decepticon has used his Unicron seed to poison the minds of once great troops."

Galvatron turned to the other with him, now in plain view.

Galvatron: "What do you say, Prime?"

God Jinrai
2003-01-15, 10:59 PM
"... it's been as I told you from the start, Galvatron... my only question now is... would you prefer to deal the first blow, or shall I?"

Jinrai hoped deep down that thunderwing and the others truly believed that they were really seeing optimus before them... the chaos matrix knew not of jinrai, his origins, or for that matter, the fact that he was in the end, a human...

Quick Switch
2003-01-15, 11:03 PM
Thunderwing gnashed his teeth harder in pure fury.

"I see. I would have had Delibarata cure that thing's madness- my sense of altruism is not dead, you see- and, I suppose, you too, had you come in friendship instead of malice. That sycophant with you couldn't do the job right on Webworld...perhaps your head still needs to be examined Galvatron."

He crossed his arms.

"Having to consort with Autobots to form a brigade is such a disgrace, though evidently Galvatron has forsaken reason for madness."

The aristocrat ignored Prime-if it was Prime- it didn't matter. Galvatron's taunts had hit the Pretender aristocrat down to his very core, and he was angered.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-15, 11:04 PM
"You, Galvatron, are dead, you are not my leader, and you ARE my enemy.....and I suggest, you leave."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-15, 11:21 PM
"It is only matter of seconds now... carefully Fast Track..." Scorponok hissed at his service drone as the drone carefully inserted the transformation cog within the cavity that had been waiting for it ever since Scorponok's 'death' in the hands of Unicron.

"Yes... I can feel it... I can feel it!" Scorponok roared as the cog was connected with his interface and the energy connection between him and the cog was formed, awakening Scorponok's paralyzed systems from their sleep.

Almost instantly as the cog connected, various sub-systems were turned online and began to run the failsafe program to ignite Scorponok's main systems. Lights that had been turned off for months began to illuminate the rooms and corridors within Scorponok's massive frame. Security systems began to awake and run diagnosis of their current state...

And then Scorponok's parts began to shift, taking the positions they were meant to take before Scorponok's deactivation in mid-transformation... If it even was possible, it seemed like Scorponok began growing in size as his body began transforming. The ceiling and walls of Thunderwing's base were suddenly on his way as Scorponok completed the transformation procedure that turned him into his full scorpion mode, and outgrew himself out of the base hangar.

"At last..." Scorponok boomed, clearly relieved and activated the transformation process that turned him into 8000 feet tall robotic monstrosity, destroying what was left of the hangar he had been repaired within...

Bombshell
2003-01-16, 12:40 AM
Apeface was tossed into the nearby wall as Scorponok began to transform.

"What in the pit was that?!", he said. "First Galvatron's back, and now this. Deactivation is looking a lot better from where I'm standing right now."

Getting back to his feet, he gestured to the others.

"I'm gonna go check it out", he said.

Quick Switch
2003-01-16, 12:58 AM
Dirge himself was tossed next to Apeface, where he clanged into a girder, knocking himself nearly senseless.

"Uh...yep...agreed there Apeface," Dirge said, rising. "That you Scorpy?" the Seeker asked blearily, rubbing his cone gingerly with both hands.

Cryhavoc
2003-01-16, 07:55 AM
Snapdragon also found himself been thrown against a wall as Scorponok transformed, clearly ignoring all subtlety by destroying the repair hangar.

"What if we just wait here until someone decides they need us?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head with his other hand.

"Indeed it is I Dirge." Scorponok's voice boomed from the heights.

"And I think it was time I had a little chat with Thunderwing." Scorponok added and began running sensor scan to pinpoint Thunderwing's current location.

"Ah, there he is..." But what is that energy emitting from him? The enormous Decepticon thought as he turned to face the direction where his sensors had spotted Thunderwing's presence.

Quick Switch
2003-01-16, 03:33 PM
Thunderwing glanced up as Scorponok appeared.

"Ah, Scorponok, good of you to join us! Galvatron was just leaving, I believe."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-16, 04:59 PM
"Galvatron still lives? Most interesting..." Scorponok spoke, looking down at Thunderwing and those that had arrived with Galvatron... compared to Scorponok they were mere insects.

"What was this meeting about?" Scorponok demanded to know rather rudely considering Thunderwing's aristocratic bloodline.

Quick Switch
2003-01-16, 05:27 PM
Thunderwing said grimly:

"Galvatron has decided that he alone will bear the mantle of leading the Decepticons into a rebirth. I offered an alliance with him, and he has refused. He is being most unreasonable."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-16, 06:59 PM
"Why I am not surprised..." Scorponok smirked. "This brings out the question... what do you have to offer? Why should you lead instead of Galvatron or... this Teratron?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-16, 08:24 PM
Thunderwing was thunderstruck. He's just assumed that Scorponok would accept him-with gratitude- as his de facto leader.

"Well," the aristocrat blustered, "the Chaos Matrix is mine to command. Unicron's power is mine to wield as I see fit. The troops who follow my banner will have ultimate victory over all who oppose them."

"And," Delibarata interjected, "have the backing of the Quintesson Dominion. Ultimate resources at your disposal, Scorponok, to serve with pride as Thunderwing's base of operations."

"Galvatron and Teratron are lowborn commoners- from this timeline or not," Thunderwing said. "I have a mandate to rule- a divine right to lead the Decepticon faction to its ultimate glory as only a priveleged leader is able. And remember- the might of Rodimus Convoy's troops are under my sway; my army is doubled. You would be wise to remain with me, Scorponok."

God Jinrai
2003-01-16, 10:17 PM
"Scorpinok... Zarak.. whomever you may be that inhabits the body before us... Leave.. quickly before the maddness that has overcome thunderwing overcomes you as well! You know as well as any that the right to lead is not a birthright... it is EARNED! As you proved during your time in command of the decepticon headmaster forces... and as mobile base for the decepticons formerly based on char. Go...quickly... before it's too late!"

Jinrai knew his words would likely earn him thunderwing's wraith... however, at this point... keeping scorpinok from falling under the chaosbringer's sway was far more important....

Quick Switch
2003-01-16, 10:29 PM
"Don't waste my time with your cheap lies!" Thunderwing laughed. "Optimus Prime, or whoever you deign to be- your aura is not quite correct enough to suit Optimus Prime; a clever deception- you were annointed by Alpha Trion to lead the Autobots. So stop with your pedentic charade. You are no more a democratic ruler than I."

Galvatron91
2003-01-16, 11:24 PM
Galvatron: "And you are not the chosen one Thunderwing...I would not join you for your path leads to madness and destruction. Your way will only bring death to our brothers...the Chaos energy that consumes you guides you, it controls you. Its not like the symbiotic relationship I have with the one true Decepticon Matrix. "

Galvatron moved towards the doors: "No...the battle is not today. It is forthcoming...for now I reclaim what is mine. Decepticons, you would be wise to follow me...Scorponok...you know where you will find welcome and power...and that lies with me...the choice is yours."

Galvatron smirked as his group moved slowly back...

Galvatron: "To GIGATRON!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 01:09 AM
"Gigatron is dead, Galvatron- warped by the same Matrix you wish to have back, into Teratron, a being more than he should be."

The aristocrat chuckled.

"You will see how loyal your subordinate was by how long he wrestles with the prospect of returning it to you- and by doing so losing his 'Teratron' form. I say he will not do it. But in any case, get you gone from this place! The friendship of Thunderwing is not so easily cast aside, Galvatron! You will regret this betrayal!"

He roared, eyes pusling with raw power.

God Jinrai
2003-01-17, 01:35 AM
"galvatron... pointblank, cyclonus... get out of here.... now... "

Jinrai muttered on a private frequency... foolish as it seemed, he knew thunderwing needed to at least be taken down a notch...

"You're right, thunderwing... I'm NOT prime... but I'm JUST as strong... maybe even STRONGER... and in my book... that's good enough to try and take you DOWN!"

The prime looking bot leapt back, and a massive section of machinery errupted from a subspace pocket... followed by a second arrival... the godbomber armor...

" TRANSFORM!"

Jinrai transformed seemingly back to rig mode, but the set of back wheeles folded upward, and the cab section slid into a recess in the trailer... locking in, a larger head locked into place... and seconds later, the godbomber armor locked into place...

"Alright thunderwing... this comes to an end HERE... and NOW! Being an aristocrat only makes you a self centered, arrogant, over-confident SNOB, you pathetic excuse for a destron! YOU who are such a coward that you've never left that pathetic SHELL of yours ONCE! NOW WHO'S THE COWARD, THUNDERWING???"

Jinrai's electromotor rifle materialized in his hands... he knew this would likely be his last stand... but he didn't fear it... not at all.

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 02:59 AM
Thunderwing turned as the Prime-bot lept backward and completed its transformation.

"That was rather ludicrous," he sniffed. "You feel the need to shout to yourself when you tranform? Primitive."

Thunderwing cracked his Pretender knuckles and set his mouth in a thin line.

"I will never justify my actions to a commoner from another dimension, impostor. You live as a fool, and you will die as one."

He straightened up.

"I am Lord Thunderwing, exemplar of my class, and you do not frighten me. Since I'm a sporting fellow, you may have the first move, my pompous opponent. And then, I will dismember you."

His optics blazed with the green Chaos Energy.

"Sally forth, Autobot. To your doom."

God Jinrai
2003-01-17, 03:35 AM
Jinrai chuckled to himself...

"We'll see if you're still laughing when your face is turned inside out, slime..."

Jinrai, however, did NOT move... in fact, he remained perfectly still, his optics burned brightly however... channeling the masterforce energies at his command... first into his electromotor rifle... and then, imbuing his very soul with the energies that he still collected...

"This... is for being a pompous, self righteous brat excuse for a decepticon!"

Jinrai pulled the trigger on the electromotor rifle... a massive ball of searing fire... a miniature sun as it were, burst forth, set to collide with thunderwing...

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 03:50 AM
Thunderwing was, it must be said, dubiously impressed as the robot summoned up a massive ball of-mystic?- energy, which collided with his indestructible frame.

"Impressive," he said, before being flung backward into the hangar. The Decepticon Pretender collided with his base with a thud, and left a exoskeleton imprint in the wall. Recovering from his dizziness and loss of equilibrium, Thunderwing pried himself lose. And laughed.

"Yes, impressive indeed." The aristocrat flew forward until he once again stood across to the Prime-a-like. "But whatever it is you shot at me, does not compare to the power incarnate I wield, namely, the wrath of Unicron. Now, have you!"

And with that, Thunderwing extended both his arms, and charged.

God Jinrai
2003-01-17, 04:04 AM
Jinrai clenched his fists tightly as thunderwing drew closer...

"now or never.... if this can't stop him.. even temporarily... it won't mater if I'm still alive when the attack's over... Primus... GIVE ME STRENGTH! GOD FIRE GUTS!"

Jinrai lurched forward at a stunning pace, and as suddenly as his lunge was, even more sudden was the massive ball of flame that now surrounded him... a sphere of burning energy even MORE intense than the first attack that had sent thunderwing flailing... intensified from channeling the energy through jinrai's own soul...

Bombshell
2003-01-17, 04:10 AM
Thrust heard the noises, and had come to investigate, along with Dreadwind, leaving both Thundercracker and Darkwing alone in the med bay.

Seeing Dirge and the others, they raced over to them, Thrust saying, "What's going on out there?! It's like Great War Four erupted over here or something!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 04:15 AM
Thunderwing's snarl dropped away as yet another massive energy attack appeared. It burned Thunderwing, shockingly enough. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt that sort of pain (any pain, to be perfectly honest).

Deep within his mind, he knew: purity.

That attack, that desperate fool of a robot, was indeed, pure at heart. And entrenched in his shell, the vainglorious, halfmad aristocrat known as Thunderwing became afraid. This was nothing like what Scourge had shown. The attack enveloped him, embraced him in a deadly waltz of friction.

And then, the being who had destroyed him once spoke again, as he had during the battle with Scourge.

Thunderwing...

"Unicron...why do you come to me now?"

It appears this primitive is too much for even your vast skills, my eccentric host...

"No...no, it is nothing!"

Liar. You reel from that which you do not understand- this sickening purity. Optimus Prime has it. I know it well; how I despise it.

"I...I don't know what to do!"

Thunderwing...I shall help you, because you show promise. In my strength, you will flourish. Through the glorious power of CHAOS will you reach the pinnacle of perfection. Now, destroy him, Thunderwing! Destroy him!

And with that, Unicron left him.

And then, Thunderwing awoke. Smiled.

And dispersed the energy attack with but a thought, even as it licked at his Pretender shell.

And then he charged again, slamming both his fists deep into Jinrai's chest.

"Know the power of Chaos, fool," he hissed. He activated the Chaos Energy which flowed inside him, and sent it out as a damning wave at Jinrai, into Jinrai. And he laughed again.

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 04:22 AM
Dirge shuddered involuntarily as Darkwing, Dreadwind, and Thrust appeared.

"I don't know, but we should find out."

The blue Seeker stepped outside the ruined hangar in time to see Jinrai's awesome spirit attack, and Thunderwing dispersing it and attacking.

"I...I can't believe...it looks like the Apocalypse!" Dirge sank to his knees at the sheer power being displayed by both combatants.

Bombshell
2003-01-17, 04:26 AM
"So...", Apeface said. "Shouldn't we, I don't know, go out there and, you know, help or something?"

"You ain't getting me out there!", Thrust shouted.

"Me neither!", Dreadwind said.

God Jinrai
2003-01-17, 04:30 AM
the fists smashed through the godbomer armor's armor plated windshield... piercing into jinrai's main body...

"t...this is it... Prime.... Gigatron.... Galvatron... Overlord... Don't... let this sacrifice be in...vain.... " Jinrai faintly whispered...

In spite of the maddening amounts of chaotic energies searing into his body, the masterforce energy yet remained... slowing the destruction with its own regenerative properties...

Jinrai let loose one final strike... the strike thunderwing would never expect...

Rerouting his systems, using what little masterforce energies he still had available, the chaos energies that flowed into him, were now being directed back into thunderwing's fists... and sent straight back into the chaos matrix itself... but filtered... through the masterforce energies that still remained within jinrai... purifying the chaos... were it visible, the energies would have shifted from the sickly green hue to the fiery red of the autobot insignia... adding what remained of his reserves to the feedback, jinrai let out a final shout...

"FOR CYBERTRON!"

and errupted in a massive explosion of white light...

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 04:43 AM
As Jinrai erupted before his eyes, Thunderwing's face melted from absolute triumph into pure terror as Jinrai redirected the mass of energy back into him.

And then Thunderwing screamed the scream of the mad, and all was white.

Dirge became slackjawed, and witnessed the final explosion, and opened his mouth in a silent expression of absolute terror.

And then he waited. After a few agonizing minutes, the massive smoke cloud lifted, and the blue Seeker crawled toward the crater, shivering with anxiety.

"Thunderwing," Dirge clawed to the edge of the explosion site, and fell into a massive crater, sliding down at least ten feet. He skidded to a stop, still shivering.

There, in the center of the crater, spreadeagled, face up, sat Thunderwing, his Pretender shell blasted with intense heat, perfect armour dented, perfect teeth broken, perfect optics shattered. His limbs lay twisted about him.

Dirge crawled over to his Master, and peered at the still face.

"Thunderwing," Dirge choked out. "Thunderwing say something!"

At last, the aristocrat did say something.

"I live." and then he laughed. And laughed again.

Dirge, streaming lubricant, was horrified; but could not avert his gaze. Thunderwing suddenly gripped him with an ironclad grip with one hand, and pulled him down nearer his ruined Prtender face.

"Tell me Dirge," he said conversationally, "is that damnable robot dead?"

"Yes Thunderwing, he is dead," Dirge rasped.

"Very good. Now carry me out of this wretched crater. I believe I'll need some time to recover."

"Yes my Lord," Dirge whispered, staggering under Thunderwing's weight.

Coming out of the crater, Dirge shrieked:

"He's alive! Thunderwing lives! He needs help now!"

Delibarata, inside the base and cowering with fear, shouted commands to the Allagatorcons, who gathered tools to begin repairing Thunderwing.

Bombshell
2003-01-17, 05:02 AM
Apeface, Thrust and Dreadwind ran out to assist Dirge in recovering Thunderwing, three drones and a repair droid following a few seconds later, carrying a gurney and repair tools.

Thrust moved to help Dirge.

"Come on", he said. "Lift on three. One...two...THREE!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 05:17 AM
Dirge lifted Thunderwing- with the others assistance- onto the gurney.

"Let's wheel him inside- I think he's delirious. His Pretender shell will have to be totally repaired," he said to the others.

"He smote my ruin upon the mountainside...and yet...I survived..." Thunderwing mumrmurred to the assembled group.

Bombshell
2003-01-17, 05:21 AM
"What's he talking about?", Apeface asked.

"Who knows?!", Dreadwind said. "He's doomed!"

"I hate to say this", Thrust said. "But I have to agree. We don't have the medical tools or research to preform such a operation, and none of us here know slag about repair programs."

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 05:24 AM
Delibarata hovered over to the group.

"There is one," the Judge said. He peered upward.

Dirge followed his gaze.

"Scorponok, you have the facilities inside you to repair Thunderwing! You and your helper robots! Please, you must do this! He brought you back to life, Scorponok! Surely that means something!" the Seeker pleaded.

"And lo, the Saved rose up in victory, while the Damned fell into darkness..." Thunderwing muttered softly.

Bombshell
2003-01-17, 05:30 AM
Apeface looked down at Thunderwing.

"There's something wrong with this guy", he said.

"Well", Thrust said. "I've got no luck fixing either Thundercracker ot Darkwing. Hey, Scorponok! Think you can give them a look, too?"

Galvatron91
2003-01-17, 07:46 AM
Cyclonus and Pointblank looked back in awe.

Pointblank: "Should we attack?"

Galvatron: "No...we cannot allow Jinrai's sacrifice to be in vain...were he not so weak from restoring me, he may have had the energy to finish the game...and without my matrix, I cannot balance the Chaos...one on one, I would easily crush Thunderwing, as I have in the past so many times...but I need the matrix to finish him...quickly...to Gigatron...and then to Optimus Prime...its time for the final battle to commence."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-17, 08:56 AM
Scorponok was trapped between the sickly, disgusted feeling that Thunderwing's whole chaotic being made him feel and his own warrior pride yearning him to repay the favor Thunderwing had made to him by acquiring him a new transformation cog. Yet he understood the consequences what might occur if he choose Thunderwing instead of Galvatron...

"An impressive act of power Thunderwing. Power that is not yours... Power that killed me twice." Scorponok hissed, his shadow enfulging the Decepticons below.

"I could kill you now and lead myself. Tell me Thunderwing... why should I not do that? What there is to gain allowing chaos rule over the Universe and destroy it piece by piece for isn't that what Unicron thrives for?" The humongous Decepticon titan boomed.

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 05:09 PM
Thunderwing laughed, and raised his shattered body off the gurney.

"Hah, my dear Scorponok...I control Unicron. Through the changes of Chaos, I will be able to re-establish a New Order...I do not subscribe to a nihilistic philosophy. I will not destroy the Universe."

Dirge looked on, knowing that this debate would settle Thunderwing's life.

Delibarata said:

"Scorponok, why would we, the Quintessons, ally with a being who wishes to destroy the Universe? What would we gain? Thunderwing speaks the truth. He wishes to rule, not to ruin."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-17, 05:36 PM
"Hahahahahaha! Do you take me a fool Lord Thunderwing of Valckasta? An uneducated simpleton like most of those following you? No one controls Chaos!" Scorponok laughed while staring down at Thunderwing.

"It is Chaos that controls you... and Unicron is the very essence of it. It corrupts even the most noble of us... I saw how the twisted essence of Primus controlled you once. Before I died first time under the wrath of Unicron... Do not make the same mistake again. Overcome your pride a get rid of Chaos while you still can and I will help you to conquer... For I will not help Chaos by my free will." Scorponok boomed, his optics flashing... illuminating the area with bloodred light for blink.

Then Scorponok's optics seemed to focus on the Quintesson that had spoken to him. "I do not know your motives Quint. But there must be something behind this... you are too intelligent to ally with Chaos. I may not know your race well but there is no question about one thing. The word of a Quintesson cannot be trusted."

Bombshell
2003-01-17, 06:07 PM
"That makes two of us", Apeface muttered.

"Shaddup!", Thrust said, smacking Apeface across the head. "Don't let him hear you!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-17, 07:18 PM
Thunderwing gave a sad smile.

"Ah, my dear Scorponok, I cannot. 'Tis my fate. I have said my piece."

With that, the aristocrat lasped offline.

Dirge looked down at him.

"Damn it Scorponok, look!"

Delibarata glowered.

"I am Judge Delibarata!" he said. "I speak for the Imperial Magistrate. You wish to know our plans? Very well. We desire one thing: Cybertron. Your Lord has promised it to us, in exchange for helping him conquer his enemies. Thunderwing wishes to expand, re-shape the Universe. We, the Quintessons, have a glactic hold in reaches of space you have not-nor will not- find. It is our Dominion. The one thing which has eluded us, Cybertron, was denied us by the Autobots. The previous Magistrates who outlined this policy against Galvatron have been banished. We will not betray Thunderwing, or his troops, for they have promised alliance to us. Our hatred for the Autobots and those Decepticons opposed to his visions- and our plans- remains."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-17, 07:51 PM
He has promised Cybertron to Quintessons? Blasphemy! After all the suffering... after the thousand years of resistance I was part of... This worlds belongs to us... we paid the price... drove away the slavers... And he promises our world to them?! Scorponok thought, the expression on his face twisted into a look full of hatred. Unless... he is not going to keep that promise... the way of the Decepticons... If I let him live, will I regret it? Am I able to destroy him when I have no use for him anymore? How powerful does the Chaos Matrix make him? There is so much to gain... and so much to lose... The risk has to be taken... this is the only way I can keep an eye on the whereabouts of the Chaos Matrix for I cannot destroy it myself...

"Quintesson... whether you speak the truth or not does not interest me... Thunderwing does. Your Empire is not strong, otherwise you would have taken Cybertron back with force. Fear me Judge Delibarata. Know that if you cross my path I shall leave only smoldering remains of your ilk behind me. This I promise." Scorponok spoke and transformed into his gargantuan scorpion mode.

A door large enough to let Omega Supreme to walk inside Scorponok without any problem opened and several of Scorponok's service drones, each of them looking the same as Fast Track, walked up to the doorway. Instead of landing a ramp down, Scorponok activated a tractor beam and pulled Thunderwing's unconcious body to the drones who immediately began moving Thunderwing to the repair bays of Scorponok. The door was closed behind them.

"Thunderwing will be taken care of..." Scorponok spoke and fell silent...

Quick Switch
2003-01-18, 05:26 PM
Delibarata remained silent.

Dirge, however, breathed a sigh of relief.

"The main thing is, Thunderwing's being repaired. Scorponok, can we board and check you out?"

Cryhavoc
2003-01-18, 07:30 PM
A door, this time closer to the ground was opened and two drones set up a defensive perimeter to the entrance.

"Very well. But you are being watched over." Scorponok's voice boomed and a ramp was placed down to allow the entrance for those not able to why for some reason or another.

Snapdragon glanced at Dirge and Apeface. "Is it just me or has he grown more arrogant ever since he got that new body?"

Bombshell
2003-01-19, 02:44 AM
"If you want my two cents", Dreadwind said. "I don't think there's a whole lotta difference."

"Well, no one does", Thrust said. "Go get Thundercracker and Darkwing. We'll treat them, too."

Dreadwind rushed off as Thrust and Apeface got the gurney containing Thunderwing's shattered body inside Scorponok.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-20, 11:32 PM
"I don't like the in-difference that Scorponok's showing to the guy that he owes his life to...."

Sixshot picked up some of the pieces of the old base.

"...but he kinda scrapped our only alternative"

Cryhavoc
2003-01-21, 01:46 PM
"You don't have to like it Skywarp." Snapdragon snorted and began walking towards Scorponok. "The big guy has always had some drive towards power and you gotta admit he could have made short work of Thunderwing a moment ago, yet he did save him. No idea of his motives though..."

Quick Switch
2003-01-22, 02:14 AM
Dirge shrugged.

"I don't know Snapdragon...I don't know. Come on Sixshot, we should go. Our position's kinda vulnerable out here."

The blue Seeker clanked inide after Thrust and Apeface.

Bombshell
2003-01-22, 03:42 AM
Dreadwind came rushing back, carrying the bodies of both Thundercracker and Darkwing.

"Hey!", he said to the others retreating inside Scorponok. "A little help here would be nice!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-22, 03:48 AM
"Feh, of course," Dirge said, rushing out to carry Thundercracker inside. "Sorry 'Cracker..." the Seeker once again began to clank into Scorponok.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-23, 09:28 PM
Skywarp looked around, vacant, he wasn't too sure what was happening.

He noticed Dirge walking along with Thundercracker.

"Hey, you're supposed to take the trash out...."

"I'll give you trash..." Thundercracker grunted weakly at Skywarp.

"Lemme...help you with that..." Skywarp moved and lifted Thundercracker's other arm over his shoulder.

Sixshot nodded silently at Dirge and made his way towards Scorponok. He was still unsure of the Decepticon's motives and alsmost wished that he hadn't help to fix him.

Cryhavoc
2003-01-23, 10:14 PM
"You are shifting nervously Sixshot. Something troubling you?" Scorponok's voice came from a speaker on the wall near to the sixchanger, it was clearly amused voice... it was obvious that the massive Decepticon was enjoying seeing the normally so calm Sixshot nervous...

Meanwhile Snapdragon moved to help Dreadwind with carrying Darkwing into Scorponok's repair bays. "You just had to wreck yourself, hadn't you?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-23, 10:53 PM
Dirge smiled a wan smile, and helped equally distribute Thundercracker's weight to Skywarp.

"You took quite a tumble. I've seen worse flying from the Aerialbots," the Seeker admitted. Dirge wasn't joking; as a general rule the Aerialbots were not the best when it to things involving air-to-air combat. Dirge didn't think much of them.

Thunderwing was vaguely aware of the events around him, as his systems fought to regain some semblance of being considered "online". He felt himself being wheeled even deeper into Scorponok, but beyond that, he didn't know.

Bombshell
2003-01-25, 03:16 AM
"He didn't wreck himself", Dreadwind said. "That stupid Autobot mad scientist hit him with some sort of paralysis beam or something."

Dreadwind put him down on the medical bed.

"I don't know if it's gonna wear off", he continued. "Wheeljack isn't the sort of guy to make something that actually works."
"Then you never saw me on an energon binge", Thrust said, coming over to Dirge's position with Apeface, who smacked the seeker in the head with a lead pipe.

"You just never learn, do you?", he said. "We've got a huge problem here, and all you can do is joke about it."

'Hey, whatever works", Thrust said.

Quick Switch
2003-01-26, 06:48 PM
Dirge chuckled.

"No, I have seen you drunk, Thrust. It isn't pretty. As for Wheeljack..." he turned to look at Dreadwind and Darkwing on the bed, "that guy is bad news."

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-27, 08:54 PM
"Aerialbots?!?! Where!!?"

Thundercracker looked out of Scorponok to the skies, he was still unsure of himself and what was happening around him.

"Nothing giant..."

Sixshot was at a loose end now, he didn't know what the Decepticons under Thunderwing's command were to do next

Quick Switch
2003-01-27, 10:09 PM
"Easy Thundercracker!" Dirge said, startled at the blue jet's outburst. "Those twits aren't even near here."

Delibarata quietly came up beside Sixshot.

"Something troubling you, Decepticon? Don't worry, Scorponok will repair Thunderwing soon enough."

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-27, 10:31 PM
"Not quickly enough for my liking Quintesson...the return of Galvatron spells certain doom for some...and leaves the rest of us out in the cold..."

Quick Switch
2003-01-27, 10:38 PM
Delibarata pondered.

"Why? Sooner or later, the other factions will destroy themselves. If Thunderwing remains patient, Prime and Teratron will bleed themselves dry in combat. Galvatron may even speed up that process."

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-27, 10:51 PM
"Prime and Teratron still hold faithful to their alliegiance, however fragile it may be. Galvatron may be the driving force behind that alliance, the force with which they attack and conquer our minimal forces.."

Sixshot was almost lost in the vastness of Scorponok.

"And that is the future which is un-certain"

Quick Switch
2003-01-27, 10:54 PM
Delibarata frowned, starting to get frazzled by Sixshot's doom-saying.

"Enough of this! Thunderwing wields the power of the Chaos Matrix! No one can stand against him! And with Scorponok, and you all as troops, he will make a fair try against the armies of Prime and Teratron."

The situation is serious if a cocky unit like this one seems worried.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-27, 11:09 PM
"You are right quint, no-one can stand against Thunderwing, but the question remains, does he possess the matrix, or does it possess him?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-27, 11:34 PM
Delibarata shook slightly.

"Well...of course Thunderwing controls it. Unicron's chosen to give him his power!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-27, 11:52 PM
"Perhaps, now is not the time for idle chat however, we must see to it that Thunderwing is brought back online, I fear that the Decepticon/Autobot alliance will hold true, and a strike will be imminent."

Quick Switch
2003-01-28, 12:05 AM
"Good thinking," Delibarata said. "However, the repair time table is in Scorponok's hands now."

Bombshell
2003-01-28, 03:34 AM
"In the meantime", Thrust said. "What do you two propose we do?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-28, 03:43 AM
Dirge shrugged.

"If Scorponok will let us, I think re-charging might be smart. We haven't rested for a while."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-28, 06:59 PM
Hours passed as the drones within Scorponok's medbay continued to repair Thunderwing's suffered body with the limited resources they had but some progress had been reached. It was only a matter of time before Thunderwing would wake up from the statis although there was still repairs to be made...

Quick Switch
2003-01-28, 08:25 PM
Thunderwing's systems came online slowly, in fitful bursts.

His exoskeleton had been repaired, new optics installed, etc.

Pain? Yes, it was present. But Thunderwing's breeding had been such that pain was only a temporary set back, and made one stronger. It was a fact of life.

Thunderwing rose off the examination table, stretching.

"Much obliged, Scorponok," he said. "Are all your systems operational? I intend to began utilizing you as my next command base after all."

Bombshell
2003-01-28, 11:31 PM
Dreadwind and Apeface moved to Darkwing, who had been worked over, and lay still.

"You think he's alive?", Dreadwind asked.

Apeface touched Darkwing's shoulder...and his opposite arm shot out and grabbed his arm, as the Horrorcon reacted.

"YIKES!"

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 01:17 AM
"Does that answer your question?" Dirge chuckled, turning to watch the disturbance.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-29, 01:28 AM
"All we need now is someone to laugh maniacally and you guys to be in Black and White and we'd be set!"

Skywarp casually walked over to see what was happening...

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 01:30 AM
Dirge turned and shrugged as Skywarp approached.

"I thought maniacal laughing was your department, you being the prankster of this merry little band."

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-29, 01:41 AM
"Not a great deal to laugh about Dirge" Sixshot made his presence known from the shadows.

"Look at us, a rag-tag, currently leaderless, group of Decepticons, reduced to hiding..."

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 01:48 AM
Dirge peered into the shadows, looking for Sixshot.

Sixshot has a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"Come on, Sixshot! Why are you so worried! Thunderwing can't be defeated! We've got to have faith, or we've already lost! Ramjet once told me that panic would be my undoing. Well, no more! We have to stand fast!"

Dirge shook his head.

"Thunderwing took us in when no other faction would have us. We owe him that, Sixshot. Loyalty, remember?"

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-29, 01:55 AM
"I know where my loyalties lie Jet. I know Thunderwing better than any of you. If you fear the worst, then the outcome is usually better than you expected...."

Sixshot knew his company wasn't appreciated, he continued none-the-less.

"What of our fallen comrades?"

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 03:18 AM
"Fallen comrades?" Dirge asked.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-29, 03:28 AM
"I think he means Thundercracker and Darkwing"

Skywarp answered the question for Sixshot.

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 03:30 AM
Dirge scratched his head.

"Say what you mean, next time. They aren't dead!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-01-29, 03:35 AM
"No, but they were felled in battle, were they not Dirge..."

Sixshot decided to speak for himself.

"It matters not, what is their status."

Bombshell
2003-01-29, 03:50 AM
"Well", Thrust said. "From the sounds of things, they're back online."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-29, 03:59 PM
"I am fine, thank you." Scorponok replied to Thunderwing. "But your soldiers are running out of energon and I do not have extended fuel resources to share. Have you storaged energon into your old base?"

"Or do you have some hidden energon caches that could be moved into my storages?" Scorponok asked from Thunderwing while still directing his drones to continue the external repairs of Thunderwing's pretender shell.

"Hah. If Skywarp thinks we're going down then our downfall is almost guaranteed." Snapdragon snorted.

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 04:50 PM
"Both," Thunderwing said easily. He passed a coordinate chit to one of Scorponok's drones. "The information you require is stored on it."

Delibarata entered the chamber.

"It is good to see you are functional, Decepticon. My troops will be stationed aboard for my own mutual protection. They won't cause any trouble," he said to Scorponok.

"Yes, well, I am pleased myself I am not dead," Thunderwing chuckled. "After my repair, I will hold a meeting with the troops to address some concerns they might have..."

Bombshell
2003-01-29, 05:09 PM
Dreadwind and Apeface helped Darkwing to his feet, who hobbled as he attempted to stand up.

"I can't believe something that Wheeljack made actually worked", Dreadwind said.

"I know", Apeface said.

"So...what happened while I was an icicle?", Darkwing asked.

"I don't think you wanna know", Dreadwind said, then stopped short as Darkwing realized where he was.

"Scorponok..."
Thrust looked at Snapdragon.

"I thought Darkwing and Dreadwind were the pessimists of this group", he said.

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 05:14 PM
Dirge crossed his arms.

"Well, even I can see we don't need to be quite so gloomy. Got a new home, our boss is getting fixed, and he's going to have a new plan. Can't complain...yet."

Cryhavoc
2003-01-29, 06:17 PM
>"I am impressed." Scorponok said as he downloaded the information from the chip into his central processor. >"You are well prepared Thunderwing. You have more energon storaged that I can store within my hull."

>"Of course Delibarata." Scorponok snorted at the Quintesson. I will be watching you...

"Whatever Thrust." Snapdragon said. "I tried to be sarcastic... looks like it ain't my thing."

Quick Switch
2003-01-29, 07:53 PM
"Did you expect anything less than thoroughness from me, Scorponok?" Thunderwing replied as the drones continued to repair him.

"Thank you," Delibarata replied, as the remaining Sharkticon/Allagatorcon escorts began milling around Scorponok, taking in the sights.

Cryhavoc
2003-01-31, 03:41 PM
>"Perhaps I did Thunderwing... when I was last time working with you... you were a religious zealot, obsessed with the search for the Autobot Matrix of Leadership... I may have underestimated your thoroughness..." Scorponok spoke and fell silent for a short moment. >"I will have my drones sent to move the energon stored to your old base into my own storages. When the task has been performed you may give your soldiers permission to recharge."

"Is there anything else Thunderwing?" The giant then asked.

Quick Switch
2003-02-02, 05:59 PM
"Patch into a frequency for Metroplex, to help Good Master Convoy. We are 'allies' after all..." the aristocrat left the room.

"I will be setting up one of your rooms as my personal quarters, unless you have objections." Thunderwing said.

Cryhavoc
2003-02-03, 02:29 PM
>"I suppose I can allow you taking the liberty of claiming one of my rooms as your headquarters and by the way... I have patched you through to Metroplex via encrypted channel." Scorponok spoke through his internal speaker systems.

Quick Switch
2003-02-03, 02:47 PM
"Excellent, Scroponok. Excellent." Thunderwing strode towards a room designated by Scorponok for room conversion.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-02-03, 10:27 PM
Sixshot watched as Darkwing was revived.

"Scorponok, locate Thunderwing."

Thundercracker stirred slightly, he wasn't in such bad condition that he was side-lined in any way.

He stood up shakily as Skywarp began to speak...

"Hey look !! One big happy family again!"

Cryhavoc
2003-02-04, 09:23 PM
>"You might not want to continue addressing me that way in the future Sixshot. I am not your personal slave." Scorponok snarled annoyedly to the sixchanger.

>"The information of Thunderwing's whereabouts has been sent into your central unit." Scorponok added after a moment of silence.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-02-04, 09:38 PM
B'ah....

Sixshot received the message from Scorponok, loud and clear.

He moved away from the console and made his way to Thunderwing's quarters.

Bombshell
2003-02-04, 11:43 PM
Thrust looked at Snapdragon.

"Well, I'm just trying to find some humor here", he said.
Darkwing looked at Thundercracker.

"I think that tumble did a lot more damage to you than I thought", he said. "You sounded almost...sincere."

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-02-05, 12:04 AM
"Huh? I never said a word." Thundercracker stood up and walked around a bit, clearing his head.

"So, what's going on now?"

Quick Switch
2003-02-05, 01:28 AM
Thunderwing had selected a large spacious room and was beginning to tidy up the main work area and "set up shop" so to speak.

"The decor matches very nicely, indeed."

Dirge lounged around with the others.

"Dunno, 'Cracker. We're sortin' waiting for something too happen, if you know what I mean."

Bombshell
2003-02-05, 04:37 AM
"Yeah", Thrust said. "Kinda explains why we're all sitting here bored out of our mainfraimes."