PDA

View Full Version : Remeber the old Dungeons & Dragons cartoon

Transfan
2002-12-31, 04:53 AM
Do any of you remember the old Dungeons & Dragon cartoon of the 80's?Well I have a treat for you people,I found a site that has the unproduced transcript of what would've be the final episode of Dungeons & Dragons enjoy:)

Final episode (http://www.mindspring.com/~michaelreaves/D&Dpreface.html) Just scroll down and click on the link

Jetfire
2003-01-03, 03:20 PM
WOW.

I have to say that series was prehaps the best ever kids cartoon series ever. And me and Angelo have theories about Uni. Not just the one Brend used to warp Sixy's mide either.

Denyer
2003-01-04, 11:06 PM
So... what happened in the last episode they actually animated?

Scout
2003-01-05, 06:31 AM
According to a site I looked at- I think it was Winds of Darkness (Michael Casslitt & Kathy Selbert; Story by Karl Geurs)
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/2599/nikieps.html
Here's the rundown from the site author:

Maybe this is a case of "too many cooks", but a backstory that's never properly developed keeps a good script from being a great one. The villain is still impressive: a scary looking wraith with a fog that absorbs its victims out of existence. We get a hint that the husband and child of Martha, a little old lady (Angela Lansbury-type) who must keep up her end of a prophecy, were victims. In any case, she's ostracized and very reluctant to help the kids when the fog gets Hank.
It was a great series imo. I have some of the cartoons on video tape still. Uni was adorable- I'm wondering how Brend twisted Sixy's mind with a unicorn, but I'm not sure I want to know.

Jim
2003-01-05, 11:34 AM
I think Fox put it back on the air in 2001. I guess it didn't last long?

Sir Auros
2003-01-11, 03:37 AM
Yeah, but it was 2000, I taped almost all the eps that Fox aired, but I stopped when I went off to college or they stopped...I can't remember which it was...

dai-atlas2000
2003-01-24, 08:58 AM
Yeah, D+D was one of my favourite toons as a kid. I loved the Strong fantasy element involved. The reason it seems so short is because there were only ever 27 episodes (spread over 3 seasons) - the best of which is the one wherethe kids try to get of Venger once and for all using T-mat's help - dark and kewl stuff :eyebrow: