PDA

View Full Version : Favorite X-Villain?

Alpha Trion
2003-02-11, 02:43 AM
I've always found Apocalypse quite interesting, especially during the AOA saga. But the Phalanx remains the only villain to actually scare me. I was truly horrified reading the Phalanx saga. One moment in particular that disturbed me was in #312 when Ororo tries to save some guy who's in the process of becoming assimilated...the images shall haunt my nightmares forever. Y'all might find that funny, but being assimilated is probably the worst thing I can imagine happening to me.

Well, what's ur favorite?

Galvatron91
2003-02-14, 07:03 AM
I did this poll once before and Sinister won...in spite of Quicky's insistance that I rigged the poll....

Blaster_86
2003-02-14, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
I did this poll once before and Sinister won...in spite of Quicky's insistance that I rigged the poll....

No you asked who is the best villian ever, not best X-Villian

Cliffjumper
2003-02-14, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91

Come up with another explnanation why Stan Lee didn't win...

Jetfire
2003-02-14, 01:02 PM
Mr Sinister. Mutant Massacre. Screwed the summers clan. Responsible for inferno. OK they tried to make him a Apocalypse servant post Clairemont leaving the run but he is coll, smart and hard to beat.

As far as depth goes to can't argue against Magneto.

Sabertooth and Juggernaut are others of my favourte villians.

As far as the ultimate X-villian. Look as who's idea it was to resurect anybody.......

Hound
2003-02-14, 03:50 PM
Magneto, hands down, the best of the best...

Alpha Trion
2003-02-18, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Quicksilver
Come up with another explnanation why Stan Lee didn't win...
Stan Lee is a villain! He's one of the worst writers of all time! I forced myself through the first 10 issues of UXM the past weekend, and I could go no further. Its so miserably boring, the book deserved to be cancelled after 66 issues of this ****!

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-02-19, 12:08 AM
Mageto

Cliffjumper
2003-02-19, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Jetfire 2.1

As far as the ultimate X-villian. Look as who's idea it was to resurect anybody.......

Define "everybody"... :confused:

Ultimate Weapon
2003-02-19, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
Mageto

Word!:p

Magneto

Fat Dragon
2003-02-19, 06:15 AM
mister sinister

why? because he's a prick and his efforts will always amount to...nothing

except...he did clone jean grey...which is a plus