PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Divided Loyalties: C5 Reclaiming the Earth

Galvatron91
2003-03-07, 01:46 AM
The final battle for Cybertron is on, while the battle for Earth has only commenced...

Ravage
2003-03-07, 03:59 AM
The Decepticons on Earth headed by Hatemonger with assistance from Blitzwing have established a base of operations on Earth.

Cyrotek recently upgraded the Iron Wolves into a gestalt team and he is assist Overlord in weapons production for the base.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-07, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
The final battle for Cybertron is on, while the battle for Earth has only commenced...

ooc- ooooooohh, enigmatic. Excellent

IC- Giga and Mega were standing opposite Overlord in his base mode, as he produced the laser turrets for Hatemonger.

G- Ah, we have company. He also brings us a gift.
M- That he does dear. I can see some exciting times coming from this gift of earth. *turning to the, as yet for Giga and Mega, unidentified robot* Identify yourself, friend, so we can accept your gift graciously, and without suspicion.

Darkside
2003-03-08, 05:21 AM
(The Battlecons stand ready for...whatever.)

Darkside: Roadkill, did you install the receivers into those Insecticons?

Roadkill: Hardwired into the pain receptors, just like that movie. If they try anything funny, pain city.

Darkside: Good. So their twisted plan will work, and they'll be loyal to boot, no matter what.

Bombshell
2003-03-08, 05:29 AM
Snake looked at the guards.

"How much longer?!" he shouted.

"He actually finished them, sir." The guard said.

"Excelletn!" Snake said, walking over to the commlink and activating it.

"My dear Fakaddi, the Insecitons are ready to be activated!"

Darkside
2003-03-08, 05:45 AM
OOC: Surprise! Roadkill is already gone! (See the previous thread.)

Quick Switch
2003-03-08, 05:59 AM
The dictator laughed.

"Excellent! Well then, activate them!"

Fakkadi activated a monitor screen in his throne room.

"I will watch the proceedings from here. Join me after they are operational."

Bombshell
2003-03-08, 06:04 AM
"I have a bad feeling about this." Lazarus said to Fakaddi. "And it got even worse when that Decepti-Creep arrived."
Snake moved to the computer hookup, and sent power running through the Insecitons, activating them.

Nothing happened.

Then, Shrapnel's fingers twitched.

Then Bombshell's.

Then Ransack's

Within a few minutes, the Insecticons were all moving.

"THEY'RE ALIVE!" Snake shotued. "THEY'RE ALIVE!"

Ravage
2003-03-08, 04:21 PM
Warmonger heaved up more massive chunks of Earth and brought them over to Overlord for ore extranction and transformation.

"Where do you want the ore, powermasters?" Warmonger asked.

It was a good thing Warmonger had Shixblade as the central unit as if it was Mowdown he would be trying to bring down the entire mountainside!

Hatemonger smiled. "Excellent work Cyrotek, Battlecons, Conquisticons, Blitzwing everyone give the base the once over, if you see anything or anywhere we can place more weapon systems then do it. In case the theatre of battle leaves Cybertron for Earth." He got onto his com-link to Giga and Mega.

"Fellow powermasters, can you also have Overlord make some weapons that can be used by our men just in case? Thank you." He added and started to examine the base.

Sixswitch
2003-03-08, 05:54 PM
"Well, the base is pretty good offensive wise. Once we can get in touch with Cybertron, we're gonna need some defensive stuff. Advance radar detection systems and the like. Oh, and we should reinforce the base walls with a layer of thick metal, just in case."

Blitzwing turned and headed out of the cave, before flying to the top of the mecca, and walking in amongst the AA turrets and missile launchers placed there.

"Looks good from up here boss," he radio'd in, then stood on the edge for a while, looking out over the barren desert.

Darkside
2003-03-08, 08:31 PM
(The B-cons were listening in...)

Roadkill: Of course it looks good. We let Yellowjacket handle the measures.

Yellowjacket: If anyone gets too close, BOOM!!

(Then, a little beeping sound is heard from Roadkill. He flips open a hidden panel on his arm, revealing a small computer.)

Roadkill: Good news, Darkside!

Darkside: What is it?

Roadkill: The Insecticons are awake.

Darkside: Ah, yes. That is good.

[Edit: sig removal ~Scout]

Warcry
2003-03-08, 09:36 PM
Death Knell shot a smile towards Hatemonger.
"I think," he said, "That I can handle the defensive aspects, at least for now."
He gestured towards the Flamberge. "That ship has enough spare parts to let us assemble a good-sized sheild generator. Also, we could easily pull the cloaking device out of one of the shuttles, and use it to hide the base. Would that be sufficient?"

Lord Zarak
2003-03-09, 12:21 AM
"Place it in front of the base, his cranes can do what he pleases with it" replied Mega to the Iron Wolves gestalt.

She heard the comm link beep.
"Excuse mw while I deal with this"
She turned and walked away whilst listening to Hatemongers request

M: "Impressive. I see that you are a combination of the Iron Wolves." said Mega. I hope that we can fight in battle together, you would be a useful ally. *turns towards oncoming footsteps* Ah, here comes my wife. What was that about dear?"

G: Hatemonger requiers additional hand held weapons for the troops. Do you think Overlord should produce some for himself?"

M: A quandry indeed, dearest. Do you think we should ask our friends here for an unbiased opinion?

G: A perfect answer to an unseemly difficult question.

M: Iron Wolves, would you care to gives us an answer to the question of Life...The Universe....And Everything (ooc- copyright Douglas Adams)?

G:*Laughing* Ignore him, he teases! All we ask is that you give us an answer as to whether Overlord should produce some sidearms for himself?

Ravage
2003-03-09, 01:04 AM
"Hmm." Warmonger pondered.

"I believe Hatemonger would allow extra weapons to be made for everyone, Overlord included, Hatemonger himself especally with his Minicons has more than enough firepower so he would want the weapons for everyone else." Warmonger smiled.

"As per your query I believe all life circles around war and the struggle to live." *OOC remember Shixblade is the current center so he would be capable of trying to answer this Mowdown on the other hand would have prolly yelled something about his head and opened fire :)* The gestalt answer.

Hatemonger looked at Death Knell.

"Excellent work then, Battlecons would you assist them in getting the shield generator and cloaking system online?" Hatemonger asked.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-09, 01:21 AM
G: *laughs at the last bit of Warmongers answer* You see the effect on people and machines Mega? *Turning towards Warmonger* A splendid answer, splendid! Go and tell Hatemon...no, I'll tell him myself.

M: Overlord, could you prepare the tank for my wife? She needs to tell Hatemonger about the excellent decision about arms.

*a hatch opens, and the tank is seen. Giga walks over to it, gets in and departs. Takes about 30 seconds. Mega watches. Also, the first laser turret is produced. Mega gets on comm*

M: Dear, could you ask how many of these laser turrets he wants? And if you can, could you find some food and drink? If I have non of either, I will surely die of thirst and hunger!

G: You old drama queen! I'm sure you've only got a little rumble!

Warcry
2003-03-09, 06:04 AM
Death Knell nods to Hatemonger.
"Good, we'll get to work. If the Battlecons think they can pull out the cloak from one of the shuttles onboard, we'll get the sheild up."

Lord Zarak
2003-03-09, 08:26 PM
Disorder, taking advantage of his alternate mode, transformed to take an aerial view of the now nearly complete base.

From his vantage point he could see the base, where the turrets could go, Overlord, Warmonger and a tank going towrds the base.

"Hatemonger this is Disorder. I am in the air at the moment. There is a tank proceeding towrds the base. Would you like me to engage?"

M: "Seeing as the first turret is produced Warmonger , would you care to take it to our commander?"

Quick Switch
2003-03-09, 08:48 PM
Fakkadi beamed.

"Excellent...excellent."

Ravage
2003-03-10, 02:08 PM
Hatemonger paused for a moment.

"Disorder ask the tank to identify itself if it is one of our own, let him come and see me if not wipe it out." Hatemonger said into his com-link.

Warmonger reached down and picked up the turret.

"Yes I will take the new weapon to our commander and see if he likes the results." With that the Gestalt started to run back towards the base.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-10, 02:14 PM
"Roger that" replied disorder. He armed his wepons in preparation.

"Unidentified tank, this is Disorder of the Decepticon Empire. You are entering a restricted area. Please Identify yourself, or you WILL be fired upon"

G: Disorder, this is Giga. I bring news to Hatemonger. May I proceed?

D: You can proceed. My instructions are to direct you to Hatemonger. I shall tell him you are on your way.
*opens comm to Hatemonger*
Hatemonger, this is Disorder. Giga is in the tank, and she says she has news for you.
On another matter, do you wish for me to remain in the air?

Ravage
2003-03-10, 03:44 PM
Hatemonger got onto his com-link to Disorder.

"Good work, for now remain in the air and keep us informed of any occurances."

Darkside
2003-03-11, 03:53 AM
Roadkill: You guys take care of the cloak system salvage. I'll assist with the shield. Now, what appears to be its malfunction, hmm?

(Darkside sneers for a second about being ordered by his mechanic, but he thought nothing of it.

Darkside: Specter, you and I will take care of the cloaking device. Yellowjacket and Outlaw will remain here.

Outlaw: How come?

Darkside: What? Have you forgotten your specialty? I don't want anything accidently sabotaged.

(Darkside headed off with Specter to a shuttle to secure the device in question.)

--Darkside, remove your sig lines from now on, please. It's an easy procedure. Quick Switch

Warcry
2003-03-11, 04:50 AM
Death Knell smiled at Roadkill. He gestured at the pile of equipment that Stryfe and Chancre were dragging out of the Flamberge.
"The 'malfunction,' as you put it, is that we're basically building it from spare parts. You think you're up to it?"

Bombshell
2003-03-11, 04:58 AM
Shrapnel shook his head.

"What...what has happened?" he asked.

"You were destroyed," Snake said. "We revived you."

"I guess we owe you our thanks, flesh...I mean, human," Kickback said.

"Yes," Snake said. "Now, I do believe that my associate should be here soon, and when he arrives, we shall begin."

Darkside
2003-03-11, 05:35 PM
Roadkill: Am I up to it? Am I up to it?! :D Step aside.

(From one of his arms sprouted a built-in chainsaw, plasma torch, and rivit launcher. In his other hand was his tool-kit, filled with various implement, some of which were quite alien to the other Decepticons.)

Roadkill: With this stuff, I could build a modular shield generator with tesla reaction system. Just keep passing me parts and don't stop until it starts looking like a generator.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-11, 11:27 PM
Disorder radioed his compliance.
"Roger Hatemonger, just have some energon ready for me when I come down from here."

Giga, in her tank arrived at the entrance to the base. She got out and looked for Hatemonger.

Back at Overlord, Mega was overseeing the arms production. Laser turrets were not being produced until the final amount was known, so Overlord had moved to producing hand held arms.

O: I have taken the liberty to produce a weapon for yourself, Mega.

M: Really? How considerate. However, I believe me and my wife will spend most of our time bonded to you in robot mode. So why did you use this opportunity to make me a weapon?

O: In the event of our separation, you would need protection against smaller Autobots and Autobot collaborators.

M: And who says Decepticons have no concern about the welfare of others? (Oh the irony)

O: If you look towards your left, you will see him coming out of the foundary.

M: Him?

O: Yes. He is a Transformer, though at this time, not sentient. Lord Teratron contains within him the Decepticon Matrix, which will grant him conscious life.

Mega walked over to the foundary, where the weapon, a Browning pistol, had emerged.

O: He cannot fire by himself, but can concentrate and amplify the bearers power into a wide variety of bullets.

M: Impressive, very impressive Overlord. But enough about me, how goes the production of weapons for the troops.

O: All goes well. The weapons on your right are wha have been produced. High powered.I believe that Hatemonger will find them satisfactory. I have chosen for myself a Transtector Destroyer Cannon, one of the most powerful weapons built. I believe it suits a Decepticon as powerful as myself.

Overlord couldnt help the pride of his craftsmanship seep into his words.

O:I am going to give Hatemonger the first choice of weapon, so that he can choose one that befits his standing.

(OOC- Rav, can you check your PM's please?)

Ravage
2003-03-11, 11:39 PM
Hatemonger was checking an Earthen news network when he got the signal from Disorder.

"Don't worry we will make sure you have several cold energon brews ready when you get back." He smiled.

Cryotek noted Giga standing at the door.

"Hatemonger, Giga is waiting at the door for you." He told Hatemonger.

"Excellent send her in." Hatemonger waited.

Warmonger looked at Overlord.

"Are the current resources enough for current weapon output or do you need more?" He asked.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-11, 11:45 PM
Giga, as courteous as ever, smiled at Cryotec.

G: Hatemonger, a pleasure as always.

Ravage
2003-03-11, 11:50 PM
Hatemonger signaled to for Blitzwing to come over.

"Thank you Giga, Blitzwing could you come over to hear this. So whats going on Giga?" He asked.

Quick Switch
2003-03-12, 12:43 AM
"Already accounted for," Fakkadi said, smiling as he entered with his chief flag officers and Lazarus. "Allah akbar, it is good to see the Insecticons again."

Wolfang
2003-03-12, 01:56 AM
*Weirdwolf can be seen watching over the base. He keeps sniffing the air. He detects a tang that he instictively knows, but cannot remember. His concentration is broken by Monzo, who appears to be suffering from some form of virus.*

WW (angrily whispers): "Don't you ever keep quiet, Monzo? I swear.. of all the Nebulans I could have been bonded to, I end up with one that makes enough noise to break audio receptors and causes enough trouble to try the patience of the Dark Gods themselves".

*Weirdwolf listens as Fakkadi gloats over the ressurection of the Insecticons.*

WW: *sigh* "If only they'd resurrect some Autobots. I could use a good laugh. And target practice could I use too, yes?"

*There is a sudden roar of jet engines in the sky above*

Bombshell
2003-03-12, 05:28 AM
Shrapnel growled.

"Maybe so, human, but it is not so great for us to see you again.'

He reached for his grenade launcher, but discovered it was missing.

Snake chuckled.

"We've removed your weapons to avoid...accidents."

Quick Switch
2003-03-12, 05:30 AM
Fakkadi frowned.

"This is the thanks you show us, Sharpnel? After we revived you? I suppose Decepticons do have...perculiar notions of loyalty."

Bombshell
2003-03-12, 06:34 AM
"As much as your human notion of friendship involves destroying those in your employ" Shrapnel growled.

"I told ya, that this was a bad idea!" Lazarus said. "These...bugs are not to be trusted!"

"Silence, foolish fleshling!" Kickback schreeched.

"Gentlement!" Snake shouted. "Please! Let's not resort to petty name calling."

Lord Zarak
2003-03-12, 11:07 AM
Giga was curious about Blitzwing being asked to come over, but she hid it from her face.
"Well Hatemonger, my husband wants to know how many laser turrets we need. After all, we want this place to be as impregnable as possible.
And on the matter of hand weapons, all appears to be going well."

Ravage
2003-03-12, 12:28 PM
Hatemonger smiled as he noted a small bit of worry in Giga voice.

"Do not worry Giga, Blitzwing is my second in command here that is the only reason I asked him over. Also, built as many lasers as you can output, I want this base ready for any possible occurance."

Darkside
2003-03-12, 08:24 PM
*Beep-beep-beep!*

(The wrist computer on Roadkill's arm beeps at him, alerting hm to the status of the Insecticons. A flashing message stating "Unwarrented Hostilities" appears when he looks. He presses a button and then gets back to work.)

Roadkill: I am such a genius...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Back at the hangar filled with Insecticons, small devices that Roadkill had cleverly installed while he was there go off in the Insecticon heads. They are Pain Emitters, remote devices installed to ensure obedience. Roadkill had gotten the idea from The Island of Doctor Moreau, starring Marlon Brando. The Insecticons should experience a very brief headache.)

Bombshell
2003-03-12, 09:25 PM
The Insecticons clutched their heads in agony.

"What's going on?!" Snake shouted.

Quick Switch
2003-03-12, 10:15 PM
Fakkadi scratched his head.

"What is this? Who is meddling with the Insecticons?"

Lord Zarak
2003-03-12, 11:35 PM
"As you wish, Hatemonger" replied Giga, still unsure about Blitzwing.
"I will radio Mega, and then go into the city. Mega is getting hungry."

Giga turned and left.
"Mega darling, make as many turrets as you can. I will be about an hour or so, getting you lunch!"

"Thank you dear, the rumbles are getting louder each passing minute" said Mega.

Mega turned to Warmnger
"Get some more earth if you can, seeing as we will be making many more turrets."

Sixswitch
2003-03-12, 11:45 PM
(My appologies for being absent recently. I've had other things on my mind. Shout at me if you will.)

Blitzwing turned to Hatemonger as Giga left.
"A curious creature, that one. Despite being a squishy, she's got the heart of a warrior. Keep in mind that that comment's strictly between you and me."

Blitzwing hessitated a small smile.

"Once the turrets have been constructed, I shall oversee their installation personally. The Battlecons seem to know what they're doing. I'll have them help me out. By the time Cybertron turns its attention here, the Decepticons will have a well established, fortified base ready for their use."

He shrugged, and paced back and forth.

"This is kinda boring, but you got to admit that it's a slick way of getting back into Command's good books."

Warcry
2003-03-13, 12:42 AM
Looking at the rapidly asembling shield generator, Death Knell nodded in approval.
"This Roadkill certainly is a good tech," he said to Stryfe. "He's already nearly done."

Ravage
2003-03-13, 12:47 AM
Hatemonger clapped a hand on Blitzwing's shoulder.

"Do not worry, I will not abandon my men like so many Decepticon leaders have been willing too. If there is a front line I will be there, and I thank all my men for their work." With that Hatemonger started to run final checks on the computer systems.

Wolfang
2003-03-13, 01:11 AM
As Hatemonger starts to check the failsafes on the computer systems, a blinking light announces a communication. Hatemonger opens the comm-channel.

"Lord Hatemonger, this is Weirdwolf. I request an audience with you, venerable one."

Ravage
2003-03-13, 01:31 AM
OOC turn off your sig man :)

Hatemonger got the signal and stepped away from the group of Decepticons.

"Just call me Hatemonger, the extra names are not needed." He laughed. "What's the situation Wierdwolf and how did you end up on Earth?" He asked knowing the horricon was not on the shuttle to Earth.

Darkside
2003-03-13, 05:13 AM
(Darkside and Specter return with the cloaking unit.)

Darkside: Roadkill! Did you-

Roadkill: Yes.

Darkside: And does it-

Roadkill: It works.

Darkside: I thought I told you-

Roadkill: To wait for you to finish?

Darkside: YES!

Roadkill: Okay. :D

*CLANG!*

Roadkill: Ow!

(Darkside never lets his men get away with things like that. The last guy to try something funny on him was Outlaw. And he wouldn't try it anymore, not after being chained to Darkside's bumper and being smashed into a building!)

Darkside: As you were.

Warcry
2003-03-13, 04:04 PM
Death Knell watches the Battlecons' discussion.
And I thought my men were crazy!

Wolfang
2003-03-14, 02:30 AM
Weirdwolf tries to remember how he came to be back on Earth after the war on Cybertron. Dazed memories of a battle with several Autobots he couldn't recognise failed to click anything into place.
"I do not know, Hatemonger. But I do know that I wish to serve the Decepticon cause. And your cause seems as worthy as that of any other leader I have served before; perhaps even more so."

Monzo groaned and clutched his ribs. Whatever this 'virus' was it was affecting his technological and biological functions. Weirdwolf stared at the Nebulan. Loathe as he might be to admit that he liked anything about any fom of fleshling, Monzo's contempt for life in general was an admirable trait. The Headmaster turned to his companion.

"I will help you fight this, Monzo. But you must be strong. Do not let the Decepticons see you falter. Now; transform"

Weirdwolf and Monzo transformed in synchronisation, and the headmaster found his place upon the Cybertronian.

Thank you, Weirdwolf,

YOU'RE QUITE WELCOME, MONZO. NOW, WE HAVE TO GO AND SEE SOMEONE ABOUT A JOB.

Ravage
2003-03-14, 03:03 AM
Hatemonger replied back to Weirdwolf.

"Excellent than but be careful, I am sending your the coordinates of our base should you wish shelter. Hatemonger out."

Wolfang
2003-03-15, 01:36 AM
Receiving the coordinates, Weirdwolf made immediately for the Decepticon base. The risk of being seen in the air was far greater than at ground level. It was easier to interpret read-outs in robot mode; even with Monzo at less than optimum efficiency, he was still a valuable asset to the Headmaster's quest.

The sig. It must die, jah? - Sixswitch

Bombshell
2003-03-15, 06:44 PM
The Insecticons collapsed to the ground, clutching their heads.

"What is going on here?!" Snake shouted. "Find out where that Decepticon went to and find him!"

The soldiers ran about, trying to figure out what to do.

Darkside
2003-03-15, 08:48 PM
(Roadkill stands up abrubtly.)

Roadkill: It's done!

(The shield generator has been completed, and the cloaking device is ready for installation. Roadkill looks at his wrist computer.)

Roadkill: Ha! Will you look at that?

Darkside: What?

Roadkill: It's still on! I left the devices running!

Darkside: Really?

(Pause.)

Battlecons: BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!

Roadkill: I'd better stop it though. They must be going insane.

(He switches the Pain Emitters off.)

Specter: Them insane?

(Another pause.)

Battlecons: BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!

Bombshell
2003-03-15, 08:52 PM
Bombshell got to his hands and knees.

"What...what was that?" he said, glaring towards Snake.

"What have you done to us now, you filthy flesh creature?!"

"I swear to you!" the helmeted figure said. "It was not us!"

"LIAR!" Ransack said.

Darkside
2003-03-15, 09:11 PM
*Beep-beep-beep!*

(Roadkill's comp goes off again.)

Roadkill: Uh oh... Why, those ungrateful little...

(He hits the button again to give off a five-second pain burst.)

Quick Switch
2003-03-15, 09:39 PM
"What is the meaning of this?" Fakkadi barked.

"Everyone, contain yourselves- there must be an explanation!"

Bombshell
2003-03-16, 05:40 AM
Shrapnel was about to reply, when the pain receptors in the Insecticons fired again, and they dropped to their knees.

"What is going on here?!" Snake shouted.

Warcry
2003-03-16, 05:42 AM
Death Knell shoots a look at the Battlecons.
"What the slag is so funny about building defensive equipment?" he demanded.

Darkside
2003-03-16, 06:13 AM
(Darkside looks over at Death Knell.)

Darkside: It's an inside joke. Inside the Insecticons, that is! You wouldn't get it. Anyway, we're done here. So, you guys can take care of installing these things onto the ship.

(The Battlecons walk off, making amusing and obscure references to the Insecticons' plight.)

Warcry
2003-03-16, 06:17 AM
Stryfe looks at Death Knell.
"I think he means they sabotaged the bugs."
Death Knell nodded. "Good."

Lord Zarak
2003-03-16, 01:20 PM
Giga arrived at the outer limits of the city. Taking a cautious measure, Giga got out of the tank, leaving it outside the city, and walked in. After ten minutes she arrived at a big supermarket. She entered.

*PA Annoucer*
"Hello there shopper, I hope you are having a lovely day, a just lovely day. Here at the MegaMart you will find absolutely everything you need tomake your day a hole lot brighter and lovelier than it already is! For the specials of the day...."

The voice grew quieter as she walked away from the entrance.

Great, I have to deal with thisnow. Lucky me

Giga was wlking down the aisle when she thought she saw a familiar person. She blinked, looked again and shook her head.
She quickened her pace, so she could get the food that Mega, and if she was being honest to herself, she wanted as well.

As she walked towards the checkout, she saw the face again.
Surely not? She again quickened her pace.

At the checkout she tersely said
"Charge it to the Decepticn Empire" and walked out.

*PA Announcer*
"Thank you for shopping here today and we hope we have made your day a lot brighter....."

"Stupid thing" she said to herself.

She got back to the tank, started it up and departed. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the same person for the third time.
It is him! There is nothing I can do though. She carried on in the direction of the base.

Warcry
2003-03-16, 07:19 PM
Death Knell and Stryfe connected a power cable from the warship to the sheild generator and cloaking device.
"Now, lets see if those Battlecons actually know what they're doing."
He flicked a switch, and the cloak and sheild activated, protecting the base.
Good. Now, to find the general and inform him of our success. Wherever he went.
Death Knell stalked off, in search of Hatemonger.

Wolfang
2003-03-16, 08:16 PM
After an hour, Weirdwolf arrives outside Hatemonger's command base. The immense structure is hardly inconspicuous; but the stealth technology incorporated into the structure is enough to make it visible only to those that Hatemonger wishes to see it.

Signals transmitted on the frequencies between 3 and 7 Hertz make it appear as a cluster of trees to any organic life, whilst a transwarp generation module allows it to exist in null-space; somewhere between limbo and 'reality' where time is slowed to an incredible degree. The cloaking device is an invention of Shockwave's. After his defeat of the Autobots, an analysis of their detection devices provided a 'blind spot' in their scanners for particular sine waves.

The base is also heavily defended. Apart from the infinitesimally nano-mites that circle the ship like cyber-wasps circling their hive, the force-field erected around the structure and the variety of particularly vicious assault and short-range weapons, the gravity intensification field could crush even Trypticon in a heartbeat. Weirdwolf advanced with caution, trying to convince his Nebulan counterpart that all was well...

Ravage
2003-03-16, 09:45 PM
Hatemonger saw on the bases radar that Wierdwolf was near and opened up the base to welcome him.

"Welcome back headmaster, I hope hunting went well."

Cryotek stood perched in Dragon mode looking over a cliff at the country side.

"What a strange place." He muttered looking.

Warmonger looked at Overlord.

"What elseo does Overlord need of me?" He asked.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-16, 10:00 PM
"Overlord needs a hand carrying these turrets, but he's gonna have to wait til my wife returns from her little shopping trip." replied Mega. He opened his comm link.
"Giga darling, how long are you going to be?"

"Give me twenty minutes, and I'll be there"

"Ok darling, we'll be waiting"

Wolfang
2003-03-16, 11:01 PM
Weirdwolf stepped into the corridor. It was enormous. Monoliths dedicated to past Decepticon leaders, cast from the remains of fallen warriors, lined the coridor walls. Any fallen enemies that had not been used in the making of these were displayed in pieces aound the statues; rows of gears, circuits, cogs and various electronic and mechanical components lined floor-to-ceiling.

The Headmaster was impressed. Bludgeon's Warworld had obviously been an inspiration; but the sheer twisted zeal that led Hatemonger to do this must have been astounding. He looked aound in awe; stricken both with cruel contentment and horrified amusement. Some security drones passed by. He had been lucky to notice them. Any less fortunate Transformer might have had an oil pump override.

He sniffed through a nose module equipped with some of the most sensitive tracking equipment in Transformer history. As the scents from the ship came through to his logic circuits, and the stench of death filled his air filters, Weirdwolf smiled. Now, he knew what that smell had been....

Ravage
2003-03-16, 11:29 PM
Warmonger stood there and disengaged.

"Come on boss let me be leader!" Mowdown chirped a tad too over zealous.

"Hmm, I realise you are the power unit but I do not need you trying to gun down everything within a half mile of here." Sixblade smiled.

"I won't promise!!!!!" Mowdown cheered.

"Well the strength gain with him in center will be high, however his weapon output will be equally high." Deadshot said stoic.

"Hmm well let's take a chance shall we?" Sixblade smiled.

"Alright, Iron Wolves merge or something!" Mowdown cheered and the 3 robots merged into Warmonger again only looking considerably different with Mowdown at the helm.

"Heh, heh, heh, carry turrets I shall where to you want them, Overguy!?" Warmonger Mowdown version asked hoisting a group of them up with ease.

"Maybe, I shall test them out to see if they work!!!" He chirped *Something about a gestalt chirping sounds funny*.

No Mowdown, we will bring them to the base, don't make me over ride you. Sixblade said to Mowdown.

"Aww, ok Warmonger will bring turrets where they need to go I promise." The gestalt said.

Hatemonger walked around the new base, gazing at the statue's of past and present Decepticon leadership and studied a group of drones to make sure they were working correctly. He then saw Wierdwolf.

"I see you made it unharmed, welcome." He added.

Darkside
2003-03-17, 07:15 PM
(The Battlecons walk up to the bossbot, Hatemonger. Darkside's demeanor, however, does not always portray that of someone who looks upon Hate as a superior. Oh, he cooperates with the tasks at hand, but it should be noted that Darkside more or less treats Hatemonger as equal instead.)

Darkside: As you can see, the cloak and shield are in perfect working order. Who's this guy?

Ravage
2003-03-17, 09:15 PM
Hatemonger nodded.

"Perfect work Darkside, this is Wierdwolf a Decepticon Headmaster who was left on Earth. Would you mind giving him a once over to make sure he is in working order?" He asked .

Darkside
2003-03-17, 09:39 PM
Darkside: That's not my department and you know it.

Roadkill: :cool: The doctor is in. Let's see what's what with this guy.

(Roadkill did some scans with his equipment...)

Roadkill: Strange specimen...

Specter: Weirdwolf is right...

Darkside: Weird tech...

Outlaw: I'll bet he sizzles easy...

Yellowjacket: That's an ugly hound dog.

Wolfang
2003-03-17, 10:50 PM
*Ahem* If you're quite finished, Roadkill, perhaps you'd like to introduce me to your... 'Battlecons' as I believe they were referred to. And please, next time you use scans like that, give me a little warning; infrared gives me pressure discharges.

*A sound like a trumpet being blown into a leather sofa echoes from inside Weirdwolf's head. The Battlecons response?*

Darkside
2003-03-19, 01:47 PM
Darkside: Disengaging nasal receptors...Done. I am the leader of the Battlecons, not Roadkill. My name is Darkside. Roadkill is our expert field mechanic...

Roadkill: Yo.

Darkside: ...Outlaw, our saboteur of electronics...

Outlaw: Howdy.

Darkside: ...Specter, our master of stealth and illusions...

Specter: Gutton tag.

Darkside: ...and Yellowjacket, our psychopath.

Yellowjacket: Heh heh heh heh heh...

Lord Zarak
2003-03-19, 02:42 PM
Giga arrived just under twenty five minutes later to see an almost unfamiliar robot next to Overlord holding completed turrets. She got out of the tank

G: Impressive, Warmonger has a possible three combinations.

M: Yes, I believe that the central robot changes, as dictated by circumstances.

G: Shall we get set for transforming into Overlord?

M: Yes, but first, where is my food?

Giga produced a sandwhich, which Mega gorged himself on.

M: Thank you darling, as always, you seem to be able to read my mind.

G: Well, we have known each other for a long time.

M: True. But there is more than enough time for reminiscing, when the Decepticon Empire once again stretches out through the galaxy, and into the furthest reaches of the universe. Mega prepare youself for transformation. Overlord do the same. NOW!!

A sight, a most impressive sight ocurred in front of Warmongers eye's. From the almost sprawling base, the giant Decepticon warrior Overlord emerged. As he came to full height, he held two turrets in each hand.

Overlord was not impressed by Warmonger's previous chirping.

"Hey, slagface, if you waste just one piece of ammunition to "See if they work", I'll ram your face down into the nearest mountain, and leave you there to rust to hell! Now get moving towards the base, I've got handweapons to dish out to our troops!"

Ravage
2003-03-19, 03:19 PM
Warmonger mark Mowdown was amused by Overlord's transformation and scalding.

"Hmm gaint robot no fun." He smiled carrying the weapons back to base.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-19, 10:49 PM
"Well, you aint to clever either. That means we aint to happy with each other, and that suits me fine."

Wolfang
2003-03-19, 11:48 PM
"I apologise for not getting names right. I'm not even sure how I'm here on Earth; my memory and logic components are practically slagged." The slightly confused Headmaster surveyed the team in front of him. He looked again, sidelong, at Yellowjacket. There was something hidden under that cackling exterior.

Another time for that, he thought. "I'm sorry about the gas propulsion. Like I say, I'm badly damaged in all departments. Is there any chance Roadkill might survey the damage?"

Darkside
2003-03-20, 05:02 AM
Roadkill: Survey? I have already evaluated the damage. Why don't you give the humanoid a coffee break while I get to work on your various damages.

(Roadkill readies his various implements. Among them is a small chip device, which he reaches for. Darkside stops him though, shaking his head.)

Darkside: I don't think the boys in charge would appreciate that. The Insecticons were enough as is.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-21, 07:20 PM
"Hatemonger, me and Warmonger are bringing the turrets and hand weapons over now. Get ready to be impressed, these are heavy duty weapons, and not much will be left standing when fired upon." said Overlord, breifing Hatemonger on the weapons whilst taking them to the base.

Ravage
2003-03-21, 08:26 PM
"Excellent work Overlord, I will have Decpeticons there when you arrive." he then got onto his com-link.

"All Decepticons that are not predisposed at the moment, go and meet up with Overlord and Warmonger for addtional indivdual weapons and to assist in placement of addtional turrets." He said and walked over to where the Decpeticons were bringing the goods.

Wolfang
2003-03-22, 01:35 AM
Weirdwolf looked at Darkside, and at Roadkill. He shook his head.
"This is my request, Darkside. I need to know how I got here, why I am here, who knows I am here, where my fellow Headmasters are and what damage has been done to me."

*Weirdwolf removes Monzo from his shoulders and converts to wolf form as Monzo transforms into his robot form*

"And I need some help for Monzo. His interface is malfunctioning."

Darkside
2003-03-22, 01:50 AM
Darkside: Your logic curcuits must be malfunctioning, because I think you must be confusing us for an information gathering service. How are we to find these things out?

(Roadkill starts his analysis.)

Roadkill: There is a Target Master around somewhere, but I forget if we have Headmasters. Damage is easy. Information is hard.

Specter: We are not in possession of any special knowledge of events around here. Take those requests to Hatemonger.

Warcry
2003-03-22, 04:56 AM
Death Knell, Stryfe, and Chancre head over to where Overlord and Warmonger are handing out the weapons.

Ravage
2003-03-22, 04:10 PM
Cryotek recieved the order and transformed and slide down the side of the mountain and walked over to where the weapons were going to arrive.

Hatemonger arrived and could see the frames of Overlord and Warmonger looming over the diastance.

Wolfang
2003-03-24, 12:35 AM
Weirdwolf looked at the Battlecons with frustration growing in his optic sensors. "The reason I asked you to help fix my circuits was to help me gather the information I need. if Roadkill is as good as they say, his fixing my circuitry will give me the information I need. If you are refusing to help me, perhaps Hatemonger knows of someone who will".

Weirdwolf stood and looked onward as the Battlecons conversed on the merit of his statements.

Bombshell
2003-03-24, 03:52 PM
Shrapnel glared daggers at Snake.

"What are you doing to us?!" he shouted.

"I assure you, we are not doing anything!" Snake said. "But if you allow us to examine your bodies, we could find out "

Shrapnel sighed. "Very well, but be quick about it."

The Insecticons sat back down on the ground.

Snake looked at a guard. "Go summond a repair crew."

The guard ran off.

Darkside
2003-03-24, 08:24 PM
OOC: You realize, of course, that Roadkill wouldn't like you to tamper with his things. Just for your clarification, when you DO find them, they look like small computer chips with tough little wires and a tiny label that says "Roadkill's Behavior Modifying Pain Emitters". The label itself explains why Roadkill did it.

IC>

Roadkill: If you have hardware damage, then it is likely that your various memories cannot be recovered through normal means. Physically tampering with the brain causes extreme results. So for your sake, you'd better hope to have only some bad connections.

(Roadkill agrees to work on Weirdwolf, but he points out that pulling his slagging memories out of thin air isn't possible for a mechanic, no matter how good they are.)

OOC: Wolfang, you'll have to be the one to point out exactly what's wrong with this guy's brain, like the extent of the damage and such.

Wolfang
2003-03-25, 12:42 AM
OOC: No problem. I just put these for now. Post more later. Me Grimlock need spellchecker.

In Roadkill's lab, the Battlecon technician surveys the damage. Weirdwolf might have been messed up before; but when the auxhiliary logic circuits in his chest, containing all his personality data, are as damaged as they are it is easy to see why. Roadkill seems impressed. Apparently Weirdwolf's mental resolve was such that he had merely feigned madness on several ocassions to further his usefulness.

Looking at overloaded logic circuits, fuzed memory optics and the rest of the mess in here, Roadkill set to work. First, the primary receivers. Weirdwolfs optic sensor input was close to zero; his 'eyes' were functioning at around 3% accuracy. It was a wonder Weirdwolf had been able to discern friend from foe, or even find his way here, judging from the extent of the damage.

The primary fibre-optic lines attaching his optic sensors to his central processing unit were all but completely slagged. The secondary filtration lenses were out of synch with the main sensors and his CPU was scorched and scratched anyhow. Oddly enough, Weirdwolf's nose module had increased in its accuracy; as had his ears. His nose was operating at around 165% of its stated optimum efficiency, and his ears at just over 120%. The Battlecon made a note of this 'evolution'.

Darkside
2003-03-25, 05:59 AM
Roadkill's Report 53-J

After reading the files on both the Predacons and the Terracons, I have discovered that Cybertronians DO have an evolution of sorts. The nasal device increased its potency to compensate for the optic sensor loss in the Subject Weirdwolf. So it seems that sometimes, they adapt to situations the same way we Battlecons do. Of course, there are some things that no Cybertronian would ever be capable of that you, the Creators, have built in.

(Roadkill's report, along with all other reports logged by the Battlecons, were beamed out of this solar system to the planet of their origins, that of Hydris. Their creators liked to hear progress reports and information about the 'people' that the Battlecons had been built for.)

Ravage
2003-03-26, 07:31 PM
Hatemonger watched as Warmonger walked up to the base.

"Guns you needed guns you have guns!" He cheered, obviously in the Mowdown form.

"Good work, Overlord." Hatemonger called.

"Decepticons take the hand held weapons you wish, as for the heavy turrets mount them. I will assist. " He ordered.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-26, 07:33 PM
"Hatemonger, I have produced onw which you may find to your specific tastes. Would you like a look?" asked Overlord.

Ravage
2003-03-26, 09:46 PM
Hatemonger smiled.

"Of course. What is it Overlord?" He asked walking over his minicons Railgun and Doubleshot walking beside him.

Bombshell
2003-03-28, 05:34 AM
The technicians arrived several minutes after Snake had dispatched the guards to get them.

"See what is wrong with them," Snake said. "And be careful. We don't know what's in there."

Quick Switch
2003-03-28, 06:11 AM
Fakkadi nodded- all would be for naught if the Insecticons were neutralized by an unseen force.

Darkside
2003-03-28, 02:48 PM
"Oh, stop whining!"

(The ever-stealthy Battlecon, Specter, decloaks himself in the middle of the room. They didn't hear him enter or anything.)

Specter: Honestly, don't you know a good deal when you see it? The Insecticons were known to be treacherous in life. Do you think that it would be wise to let them run rampant?

(Specter pretended to let them consider this, and then spoke up using Shrapnel's voice!)

Specter: The Insecticons care only about their next meal, not the plight of their fellow Decepticons. So, drastic measures were necessary in order to ensure loyalty.

(He returns to his own voice.)

Specter: Thus, when Roadkill was here earlier, he installed Pain Emitters to make sure the Insecticons 'play nice'.

Lord Zarak
2003-03-28, 05:37 PM
Overlord brought out Hatemongers new weapon.
"Its a Violator Cannon. Extremely deadly"

Ravage
2003-03-28, 08:26 PM
Hatemonger smiled as he looked at the new cannon, it's sleek black metal shone in the sunlight. With this his 2 fusion cannons, and his mini-cons, Railgun and Doubleshot he was loaded for bear quite literally.

"Impressive, what does it do?" he asked containing himself for acting like a child with a new toy.

Wolfang
2003-03-29, 12:57 AM
After a lengthy eighteen cycles' work, Roadkill stepped back to admire his handiwork. Weirdwolf placed his spare head onto his shoulders and breathed a deep sigh of relief as he found all of his sensory systems working at 150% efficiency; bar his nose, which was now operating at 210% efficiency.

Weirdwolf: "I must thank you, Roadkill. Your technical expertise is unsurpassed in my experience. I have most of my memories back. I was transporting something from Cybertron. Myself and Skullcruncher, that is. A malfunction in our transwarp generator brought us here. But I still don't know what our cargo was...."

Weirdwolf reverted to his wolf form and turned to Roadkill once again. "Shoud you ever have need of my assistance, transmit these codes. *A disk ejects from one of Weirdwolf's shoulders to be caught by Roadkill*. For now, I have all the answers I need. Except for one..."

And with that, Weirdwolf left; seeking Hatemonger.

Bombshell
2003-03-31, 04:20 PM
The technicians opened up the panel on Ransack's chest, exposing his inner workings.

"Hey," one of them said. "What's that?"

The technician pointed to a computer chip hard wired to their nervous systems, bearing the inscription, "Roadkill's Behavior Modifying Pain Emitters"

A workman looked down at Snake. "Does the name Roadkill mean anything to you."

Snake fumed.

"I knew we shouldn't have let him meddle around!" he shouted, grabbing a guard. "Get to the sensor area, and find out where he ran off to!"

Lord Zarak
2003-03-31, 04:25 PM
"It uses sound to shatter foes. I know that you arent one to play with your foes, Hatemonger

Quick Switch
2003-03-31, 05:24 PM
Fakkadi rubbed his head.

Things really weren't working out.

"General Hatemonger isn't controlling his own troops! These units need to be reprimanded!"

Darkside
2003-03-31, 06:18 PM
*Bing-bing-bing!*

Roadkill: Hmmm?

(Roadkill's built-in computer is bleeping at him again. This time, the message reads PE's Detected, flashing over and over. He mock-sighs in mock-frustration.)

Roadkill: Those ingrates... I installed those chips so the Insecticons wouldn't tear them apart, and this is the way they thank me? I even excluded the special security devices in good faith, trusting in their judgement not to remove them. The fools...

Darkside: Once the chips are removed, what are the chances that the Insecticons will remain loyal?

Roadkill: Hah! The same as before! Zero! Stupid Cybertronians! Are their processors that slow?!

Outlaw: Whoa! Chill out, Roadie! It was probably that human's fault.

Roadkill: Gahhh.... If our creators told us anything, it was that humans were a blight to every form of life.

Darkside: It is true. They have an age-old grudge against Earth.

Outlaw: Is that why we're here?

Darkside: Pretty much. They'd decorate us like heroes if we killed off the humans.

(One can only wonder about the creatures that created these Battlecons, but why are they speaking so openly about them?)

Ravage
2003-03-31, 10:47 PM
"Excellent." Hatemonger smiled and turned the gun onto a rock that was near by shattering it.

"Most excellent." He said.

Cryotek was walking by the Battlecons when he heard Roadkill's ruckus.

"Hmm is there a problem Roadkill?" He asked.

Warcry
2003-04-01, 04:49 AM
Stryfe, standing off to the side, mused over what he had 'accidentally' overheard.
I wonder who created these Battlecons...and how I can use them to my advantage...
Stryfe moved off, met Death Knell and Chancre, and walked to where Overlord and Warmonger were handing out weapons. They arrived just in time to see Hatemonger test out his new toy on a rock.
"So," Death Knell asked the group of 'cons, "What do you have for us? Something equally efficient?"

Ravage
2003-04-01, 06:23 AM
Hatemonger smiled.

"There are plenty of fun weapons here, take what you like." He said pointing to the array of weapons on the ground.

Warcry
2003-04-02, 12:05 AM
Death Knell flashed a rare smile towards the other Conquesticons.
"Do as he says, guys."
Obeying his own command, Death Knell hefted a huge photon grenade launcher.
This will do just fine, I think. Much longer range than my Ion Cannons.
Stryfe, on the other hand, picked up a long-range sniper laser rifle.
All the better to create panic among the humans...
Chancre just wandered aimlessly through the array of weapons. Finally he spoke up.
"You wouldn't happen to have any biological weapons or nanobots here, would you?"

Ravage
2003-04-02, 05:38 AM
"Overlord would be the one to ask about that." Hatemonger told Chancre.

Darkside
2003-04-02, 07:52 PM
(Roadkill was till visibly mad by the inept actions of the guys who are investigating his Pain Emitters.)

Roadkill: I installed a device in the Insecticons to keep them loyal to the Decepticons and those fools are tampering with the chips! Don't those idiots know that the Insecticons are hopelessly treacherous?

Darkside: Give it a rest. You can explain to them how unbelievably moronic they are when they come asking questions. It's not their fault they don't know their heads from their posteriors. Right, Specter? Uhhh...where's Specter?

(The white Battlecons seems to have disappeared.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

(Or rather, he is cloaked and following Stryfe, who had been listening in. The B-cons had spoken aloud their origins to see who'd listen in and start getting...ideas. Thus, Specter kept an eye on Stryfe when he left and then followed without anyone noticing.)

Warcry
2003-04-03, 04:14 AM
Chancre nodded to Hatemonger. "I see."
The psychotic doctor turned his attention to Overlord.
"So, what about it? Do you have any bioweapons or nanobots? I am supposed to keep up to date on new methods of infectious warfare, after all."

Bombshell
2003-04-03, 05:17 AM
A guard came over. said something to Snake, and handed him a handful of papers.

"My friend," he said to Fakaddi. "I must request some elements of your army so that I can go and hunt down these traitors."

Lord Zarak
2003-04-03, 10:51 PM
...therebye saving arguments about that wepon not being in your profile originally.

BIC:

Knowing that Chancre was going to be on this mission, he picked out a small rifle.
"I havent done nanobots for a while, hence this being small. But dont count size aginst it. The nanobots, when inside the body, attack the joints. They rearrange the structure, so that they seize up, leaving them a standing target."

Quick Switch
2003-04-03, 11:24 PM
"Done," Fakkadi said. He signalled the General in Chief who said to Snake:

"Entire divisions are at your disposal- merely say the word," the General said.

Ravage
2003-04-04, 01:07 AM
Hatemonger smiled.

"For a time I considered sparing this planet. But I think it's about time we show the true power of the Decepticons too the humans." Hatemonger looked at his minicons and his weapons.

"I think it's about time we take some of the resources here. Looking at the global maps I think I have found a nice target that has little defensive threats other than some locals with no military bases around it for several hundred miles." With that he brought up a small map of the world and it focused on the United States.

"A fairly large nuclear reactor in some state called Vermont, out puts more than enough energy for us to make a rather large sum of energon before anything may attack us, most of the military in that region is national guard with army bases being far away." He paused for a moment.

"Also, I grow bored of use waiting for any response from Cybertron, at least this way we can have some supplies ready for whatever should happen. What do you think men?" he asked.

Warcry
2003-04-04, 04:23 AM
Chancre took the nanobot rifle from Overlord, then began cackling diabolically.
Death Knell and Stryfe looked at their crazy partner, then both turned away and shook their heads.
Death Knell then turned his attention back to Hatemonger.
"I like your plan, General. I'm also getting tired of waiting for those back on Cybertron to issue orders. Something is happening back home, and I think we'd better be prepared, when the fallout reaches here." He nodded slightly, "The Conquesticons are with you, sir, whatever you decide."

Bombshell
2003-04-04, 06:40 AM
Snake smiled. As he was wearing a helmet, no one was able to notice.

"Good," he said, turning to the General. "We head out immediately! No one defys us and lives!"

Lazarus checked his gun. "I'm coming, too."

"Good," Snake said. "Gather the troops."

Quick Switch
2003-04-04, 08:00 AM
Fakkadi nodded.

"See to it personally, General. I have a country to run."

The General saluted, then began walking with Snake and Lazarus.

"It will take me some time to give the deployment orders to the division commanders. What/who is the target?"

Ravage
2003-04-04, 03:20 PM
OOC can all Cons on Earth please PM so I have an idea of what to do for this :)

"Thank you Death Knell, I welcome your support." He then looked at everyone else.

"Count us in." The Iron Wolves said transforming into their single forms again and grabbing some weapons.

"I will help, you might need my knowledge to get the plant capable of producing energon." Cyrotek added.

"Excellent, now Blitzwing you are my second in command here I welcome you thoughts, Overlord yours as well, Wierdwolf, Battlecons what do you think as well?" He asked.

"And for the technical ones with us, the plant can produce about 700 megawatts of power, I feel that should be more than enough power for us to get a fair amount of energon." He noted.

Bombshell
2003-04-04, 04:52 PM
Snake held up a photograph of Roadkill, taking in secret while the Decepticon was here.

"This Decepticon," Snake said. "Along with whoever else may be with him."

Lord Zarak
2003-04-05, 02:02 PM
Disorder, noting the conference took that time to land
"Hey, Hatemonger, get me some energon drink, and I'm in...whatever 'in' is."

Overlord nodded his agreement to Hatemonger

Ravage
2003-04-05, 05:16 PM
"Excellent." Hatemonger smiled.

"Blitzwing, Wierdwolf, Battlecons are you in?" He asked.

"Let me know your answer, I am just going to try and see whats going on at Cybertron one more time." He said walking back into the base and activiating the computer creating an interstellar communication link to Cybertron.

"Decepticons on Cybertron, this is Hatemonger on Earth with his combat team what is the situation on Cybertron? Repeat updates from Cybertron have been limited what is the current situation" he stood ane waited.

Darkside
2003-04-05, 10:29 PM
(The Battlecons had not been paying much attention to Hatemonger, as they were mostly gathered around Roadkill at the time. Specter was back as well. Darkside looked up and went over to Hatemonger.)

Darkside: Of course we're in. We've been waiting to get something done for...

Yellowjacket: EVER!!

Darkside: What he said.

Ravage
2003-04-06, 05:24 PM
Hatemonger looked out side.

"Decepcepticon Earth roll call: Blitzwing, Overlord, Cyrotek, Battlecons, Conquesticons, Iron Wolves, Disorder, Wierdwolf. Is everyone present?" He asked.

"Here!" Cyrotek barked.

"Yes sir!" The Ironwolves yelled.

"Ready yourselves arm yourselves fuel up and be ready. Conquesticons get the Flamebarge ready for battle, Iron Wolves assist them if they request it." Hatemonger waited to see if there was a reply from Cybertron and he also noted a massive of dots forming North of the base on radar that he was worried about.

Just in case something is going on, he pressed some buttons bringing the new rather large amount of external defenses online

Warcry
2003-04-06, 07:05 PM
Death Knell snapped a salute towards Hatemonger.
"Aye, sir." He looked towards the Iron Wolves. "If you guys know how to run gun turrets, get yourselves into some and power them up." His eyes flicked to the other Conquesticons. "Stryfe, warm up the engines. Chancre, prep the medical bay, in case we have casualties. I'll ready the shields and cloak. Everyone clear? Good. Move out!"
The three Conquesticons transformed into their vehicle modes and sped towards the dagger-shaped silhouette of the Flamberge.
If Death Knell was still in his robot mode, he would have been grinning from ear to ear. He was in his element.
No more waiting. No more wondering what the enemy is planning. Now, we do what the Conquesticons were meant to do. We fight! We CONQUER!

Lord Zarak
2003-04-06, 07:54 PM
Whilst Disorder was refueling, he was secretly looking forward to finding out what the dots were.

"I'm here" replied Overlord, who brough out his Transtector Destroyer Cannon, and locked it.

Bombshell
2003-04-07, 01:11 AM
Snake and Lazarus arrived out in the staging area, where an impressive military force lay in wait.

The two terrorists entered the head van, the General at the wheel.

"We've triangulated their position to be here," Snake said, poining at a spot on the map about a hundred miles away.

"Sir," the General replied. "It will take over four hours for us to get there."

"Then I would get going, wouldn't we?" Snake said.

The General shifted the jeep into gear, and sped off, the rest of the attack force following behind.

Ravage
2003-04-07, 01:52 AM
Hatemonger looked at the radar and noticed the mass of dots moving towards the base.

"The slag?" He growled.

"Conquesticons shut down the Flamebarge something is going on." Hatemonger growled.

"Overlord there seems to be a mass of some type of machinary coming in from the north can your sensors pick it out?" He asked.

Deadshot ran up to the computer and began to punch in commands.

"Hmm, it might take me a bit but I think I can patch into a human spy sattellite to find out the problem." The sniper smiled typing away.

"Good enough everyone else get into defensive positions." Hatemonger growled.

Hatemonger up Astrotrains responce through the main vid screen.

"Put it through!" Astortrain said wearily. He slumped in his chair. And listened. And became enraged. He opened the line.

"Listen here! We're being invaded! by the Quintessons! The entire planet could be overun- so now is not the time for a status report! Contact me again, General, and I'll have you relieved by Blitzwing and confined to quarters on that backwater planet! So stay on Earth and shut up until we have this situation resolved! Or I'll take your command from you- and possible something more!"

Hatemonger smiled at Astrotrains response.

"You dolt, we could help you with your invaders but seems we have invaders on Earth, when Galvatron returns I will talk to him myself with a recording of your actions. I am sure he will love how you told strong reinforcements to shut up." Hatemonger smiled and looked at Cryo who was set up to record as needed on Earth with the humans but worked just as well here, picked up all of Astrotrains rantings. With that he punched out of the comlink.

Hatemonger then looked at Blitzwing, "If you feel you could do better at command here let me know, otherwise I trust you be a fool as your brother has became." With that he stood up.

"Give our invaders time to explain themselves if it's unsuitable slag them all." He said grabbing his new Violator Cannon and nodding to his minicons Railgun and Doubleshot to follow.

"Overlord, Battlecons, Disorder, Wierdwolf, Blitzwing, Sixblade, Mowdown, Conquesticons. Assemble with me outside we will bet our threat head on.

"Cyrotek, Deadshot get that system so that we can all recieve updates, myself the most." He said and walked outside of the cave.

Warcry
2003-04-07, 03:43 AM
Death Knell heard Hatemonger's call, and hit the Flamberge's shutdown switch. As the ship's engines silenced themselves, the Conquesticon leader rushed out of his vessel, to see what the general was ranting about.
As he walked out the hatch, Stryfe made sure to power up the ship's autodefenses, in case the approaching enemy decided to steal the warship.
Chancre, in one of his more lucid moods, finished prepping the ship's med bay, then ran out behind the others.

Ravage
2003-04-07, 11:56 AM
Deadshot hacked into a spy satillite and got a lock on the movement.

"Sir, I am sending you and everyone else the images now looks like about one hundred armoured vechicles moving in formation, and I can't get a lock on it but it looks as if sensors are picking up Decepticons among them?" Deadshot said puzzled.

"I agree sir, there is something there thats not from Earth. At least not completely anyway." Cryotek added.

"Good enough. Get out here and form a defense perimeter." Hatemonger said.

Darkside
2003-04-07, 01:46 PM
Darkside: You heard the guy! MOVE OUT!!

(Suddenly, the Battlecons were operating with military efficiency. Specter, Outlaw, Roadkill, and Yellowjacket fall in accordingly, weapons locked and loaded to kill. There was fire in their optics and metallic grin on their faces. This is what they existed for - glorious battles. Darkside looked them over like a command sergeant. These guys were stocked. Outlaw, Roadkill, and Specter had added a few guns to their arsonel, courtesy of Yellowjacket.)

Darkside: Are we ready for battle, then?

Other Battlecons: Yes, we are, sir!

Darkside: Good. Hatemonger, just give the word and the Battlecons will lay waste to whatever comes our way.

Ravage
2003-04-07, 02:54 PM
Hatemonger stood in the desert sunlight his metallic black frame shined in the sun, it was a frighting sight for most transformers, the sun sparkled on his fusion cannons.

"Minicons transform." He said as Doubleshot transformed and merged onto his back and Railgun landed in his other hand.

"Now we wait." He smiled weapons online.

Lord Zarak
2003-04-07, 03:02 PM
Overlord transformed slightly to reveal his total of 8 turrets on his body, two on his right, six on his left.
"Yes" he said with an evil grin, "Yes, we wait."

Warcry
2003-04-07, 04:37 PM
The Conquesticons roared into place in the Decepticon formation and transformed. Death Knell pulled his ion cannons out of subspace, and checked the charge levels. Satisfied, he returned them to subspace, and withdrew his new grenade launcher.
As Death Knell prepared for battle, an idea occured to him. He turned to Hatemonger.
"General, these are humans attacking us, correct? If you'd like, I can have Chancre whip up a plague to slow them down."

Ravage
2003-04-07, 04:53 PM
Hatemonger smiled.

"The only humans in this area are our "allies" I do not know why they would attack us however have the plague ready, I've always been a fan of biological warfare."

Lord Zarak
2003-04-07, 05:04 PM
"Death Knell is correct, Hatemonger, humans, our 'allies' are attacking us. A pre-emptive strike would help prevent their advance." added Overlord

Bombshell
2003-04-07, 05:21 PM
OOC: Um...guys, if you're talking about Snake and Lazarus' guys...they ain't there yet. :)

Ravage
2003-04-07, 06:58 PM
"Everyone be ready, for all we know perhaps they are ready to attack somewhere as well and need our help. Still something does not seem right here." Hatemonger said to everyone in his com-link.

Bombshell
2003-04-07, 07:06 PM
The army vehicles approached the Decepticons.

In the lead jeep, Snake looked at Roadkill.

"Hold off, men," he radioed to the attack group. "He's got friends."

Warcry
2003-04-07, 08:09 PM
Death Knell whispered to Chancre: "Get something ready, just in case."
The mad doctor smiled and nodded, then went to work adjusting his biomass cannon.

Wolfang
2003-04-07, 10:08 PM
Wierdwolf lumbers to where the other Decepticons stand ready to fight. His frame looks slightly outmoded compared to the newer Battlecons, Warmonger, Hatemonger and so forth. He smirks as he looks over the entourage. For all their fancy weapons, enhanced sensors and warrior psyche, they still lacked one think Weirdwolf possessed in spades: experience. Few could match that in this unit, save perhaps Overlord and Hatemonger.

Weirdwolf adjusted the straps of various grenades that hung over his torso. He sheathed his blade, and replaced it with a pulse phase rifle. The studded straps adorning what would technically be classed as his biceps if he were an organic stayed in place. The bladed, diamond hard gauntlets he had attached to the back of his fists were flaring with the Energon flow that passed though them. He was now ready, as he saw the enemy approaching...

Ravage
2003-04-07, 10:19 PM
Hatemonger noted the jeeps pulling in and did used his optics to zoom in.

"Snake? Lazurus, Fadakki? Why are you here assembled in an army? Explain this too me. " He asked waiting for an answer but ready to wipe them out if needed.

Bombshell
2003-04-07, 10:43 PM
OOC: Um..Rav, Fakaddi is not with them. :)

"Among you is a Decepticon by the name of Roadkill," Snake said. "He is to be taken into our custody at once."

Ravage
2003-04-08, 12:13 AM
"I am afraid not Snake. What has Roadkill done to deserve this fate." Hatemonger said stepping right in front of Snake's van.

"He is my soilder and I will take care of this myself." Hatemonger looked at the tanks and sneered, "Human weapons do little against our hides anyway, unless your willing to suffer massive losses I recommend your tanks place their turrets down." with that just in case energy particles began to glow around his fusion cannon.

"I have no desire to use this in fact I was ready to go do other things with my men, your are wasting my time Snake, unless your allies need what I was going to gather, however I will give you a chance to resolve this Roadkill problem first."

Bombshell
2003-04-08, 02:43 AM
"Roadkill has interfered with official Decepticon business," Snake said. "He sabotaged our efforts to repair the Insecticons and use them in the name of Lord Teratron."

Ravage
2003-04-08, 03:07 AM
Hatemonger smiled.

"The Insecticons Snake? I think you forgot to tell me something, so we will talk about this. But first." With that Hatemonger threw a massive right cross at Roadkill putting all of his weight into it.

"I am sorry for him interfering in whatever you were doing, but I was not aware of the Insecticons being intact. If this is the case they should be given to me for metal repairs if you will." He stood with his back towards everyone.

"Also, the next time anyone does anything that foolish without my orders, the punishment will be far worse. Battlecons I trust your judgement don't be fools." He stood and waited for someone to reply.

"Damn!" Mowdown choked himself but not enough that Sixblade and Deadshot heard him.

"Yeah reminds me of the time somebody didn't listen to his orders on Alpha 19." Sixblade smiled.

"Shut up!" Mowdown sneered.

Warcry
2003-04-08, 03:53 AM
Death Knell sidled up to Hatemonger, with a disgusted look on his face.
"If you want to discuss the Insecticon business, you'd probably want to hear from me, too."

Ravage
2003-04-08, 04:07 AM
Hatemonger heaved a sigh of sorts.

"Not you too Death Knell. What happened?" he asked.

Warcry
2003-04-08, 04:13 AM
Death Knell shook his head apoligetically.
"I really shouldn't be telling you this, but I don't see how it can do any harm now.
"Remember my secret delivery mission a while ago? I took the Insecticons directly to our allies. I can only assume our 'friend' Roadkill followed without my knowledge."

Bombshell
2003-04-08, 04:30 AM
Snake glowered at Death Knell.

"So," he sneered. "This is ALL your fault!"

Warcry
2003-04-08, 05:11 AM
Death Knell's optics flared.
"No, this is your fault, human, for allowing a Decepticon who you didn't know to work on your pet bugs." He sneered down at Snake. "He might have followed me, but you are the one who allowed him to work. You did such a poor job watching an unknown robot that he managed to sabotage your toys. You brought this on yourself with your own laziness. Don't try to cast blame on others."

Ravage
2003-04-08, 05:22 AM
Hatemonger yelled.

"Stop it! Both of you, I think someone else must have been involved in this than just you. Which con gave you permission to fix the Insecticons to begin with?" Hatemonger asked.

Bombshell
2003-04-08, 05:23 AM
Snake was furious.

"How...DARE YOU?!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. "WE ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THIS SITUATION! THE CARCASSES OF THOSE METAL BUGS WERE ONBOARD THE SHIP THAT ROBOT WAS PILOTING! IF SOMEONE IS TO BLAME, IT IS ASTROTRAIN! HE ORDERED HIM TO SEND IT HERE!"

Ravage
2003-04-08, 05:34 AM
The look of sheer anger on Hatemongers face told it all.

"ASTROTRAIN!" he howled.

"That dolt! But all I needed was his name." Hatemonger smiled as Cryotek had Cyro perched on his shoulder.

"Good bird." Cryotek smiled as Cryo chirped.

"Well Snake, Astrotrain has proved to me for the last time he is a fool, but no matter we are still stuck here on Earth for right now, at least until I can reach contact with Galvatron or Teratron or someone of capable command on Cybertron. If you don't mind I want the Insecticons, I will have their minds fixed to be loyal, unless you want those bots for your own reasons in which I think we can work something out." He paused.

"Right now I'am thinking of using a certain nuclear plant in the US to my advantage you interested?" Hatemonger smiled looking at Snake.

Bombshell
2003-04-08, 05:48 AM
"Yes," Snake said. "Very. But I must first send a message to my friends in Carbombya. If you will excuse me."

Snake shoved the driver out of the seat, and drived the jeep away from the scene for about five minutes, to make sure that they couldn't be eavesdropped.

When he was sure it was safe, Snake sent a message back to Fakaddi.

Ravage
2003-04-08, 12:52 PM
Hatemogner turned.

"Give the human his privacy, turn off your long range audio sensors." Hatemonger ordered.

Warcry
2003-04-08, 07:16 PM
Death Knell did as ordered, then turned to Hatemonger.
"Chancre can repair the Insecticons, if required." His eyes flicked towards Roadkill. "He will not betray us, sir. Unlike others."

Darkside
2003-04-08, 07:52 PM
(Roadkill was very much outraged. Out of all of them, he was the only one who realized the obvious. After getting hit, returns to his feet in record time and faces Hatemonger.)

Roadkill: Excuse me, sir! But I happened to see a certain inevitable flaw in their resurrection of the Insecticons!

(That should get Hate's attention easily enough.)

Roadkill: Those fools seem to have forgotten that the Insecticons are hopelessly treacherous, as I reasoned from reading their files. So when I spotted these two-bit hacks trying to repair them, I finished the job and installed security measures to prevent ANY treacherous act!

(Darkside speaks up then, walking into their proximatey with deliberate slowness. A very imposing figure Darkside is.)

Darkside: You wouldn't want a legion of Insecticons turning against you during a battle, laying waste to any chance of victory. It is better to seize control and make them fear you than allow them the freedom to loathe uncontrollably.

(Hatemonger might find it hard to backhand Darkside.)

Ravage
2003-04-08, 08:36 PM
Hatemonger looked at everyone.

"I understand the disloyaltity of the Insecticons, so it's rather simple. If we get them back Roadkill and Chancre will work together on keeping them loyal if you will. But we will see what happens next with our human allies."

"He gonna work with bugs." Mowdown smiled.

"You know maybe we should have Cryotek upgrade your CPU." Deadshot growled.

"Would you two stop it and keep an eye on the situation." Sixblade shot back ready to go slashing into vechicles if he needed too.

Darkside
2003-04-09, 05:22 PM
OOC: Ha ha ha ha ha!!! :D

*WHOOSH!*

(Roadkill suddenly screeches to a halt near Mowdown, Deadshot, and Sixblade.)

Roadkill: Want me to splice up that little ole' brain of his? I helped work on Yellowjacket and it did WONDERS for him!

Yellowjacket: Yaaaah ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha haaa!!! Boom bada bang bida bada boom BOOM!! Bingily bingily BANG!! Ha ha ha ha haaa!!!

(If Transformers could EVER get an anime sweatdrop, now was the time.)

Ravage
2003-04-09, 05:32 PM
"I dont think you could make Mowdown better." Deadshot smiled.

"Better or worse?" Sixblade added.

Cryotek just laughed.

Quick Switch
2003-04-09, 06:16 PM
Fakkadi was roused from a nap by the Vizier.

"Transmission for you, Excellency," he said, in his usual fawning manner. "From the Cobra Commander."

"Put it through," he said, striding into the Palace Control Room. "What have you to report, my friend?"

Bombshell
2003-04-09, 06:40 PM
"It appears that Hatemonger knows nothing about the situation that has occured," Snake said. "And he grew enraged when we mentioned Astrotrain. You might want to contact him about this."

Darkside
2003-04-09, 07:43 PM
Roadkill: Ha! You may laugh now....but I could transform this pyromaniac into a useful, quasi-demented warrior with qualities similar to the Battlecons!

(At this, all the Battlecons laugh in a sinister and devious way. They're loving this.)

Roadkill: How about it, Mowdown? Wanna become the next death-machine on wheels? It's really fun, you know! :D

Warcry
2003-04-09, 08:04 PM
Stryfe looks at the Battlecons with undisguised contempt.
Sociopathic, lowlife maniacs. We'd be better off trusting the Insecticons...

Darkside
2003-04-09, 08:09 PM
(Specter looks at Stryfe with obvious contempt.)

Specter: Useless little busy-body... I'll bet he never got his hands dirty in the thick of mass destruction once!

Ravage
2003-04-09, 09:27 PM
With that Deadshot took out his sniper rifle and fired one of his acid filled explosive rounds narrowly missing the Battlecons and tosses his rifle back into subspace.

"As much of a loon as Mowdown is he is an Iron Wolf and a good one at that. I don't think he wants to become a Battlecon." Deadshot snarled.

"Easy Deadshot, the Battlecons are just having some fun." Sixblade had a semi-smile on his face.

"When do I get to blow somethign up up up!?" Mowdown asked.

Quick Switch
2003-04-09, 10:02 PM
Fakkadi nodded.

"Of course, the General may have overplayed his hand this time. I'll notify Astrotrain in due course."

Bombshell
2003-04-09, 10:37 PM
"Good," Snake said, gunning the jeep back to full throttle. "I'd better get back before they suspect anything."

He sent the jeep back on course to the Decepticons.

Darkside
2003-04-10, 07:56 PM
(It's a good thing that Sixblade said something, because Deadshot was already in the target sensors of Yellowjacket, Specter, Outlaw, and Darkside. Roadkill was too busy being devious. They now put away their guns and await the next move.)

Lord Zarak
2003-04-14, 08:36 PM
"Who would want to become a Battlecon, Deadshot, apart from those not worthy to be a member of a better team?" asked Disorder.
"I don't think that Mowdown wouldnt ever dear lower himself down to that level, do you?"

Bombshell
2003-04-15, 02:41 PM
The jeep pulled back up in front of the Decepticons.

"Now, Hatemonger," Snake said. "Let's get down to business."

Ravage
2003-04-15, 05:06 PM
Hatemogner looked down at Snake.

"And what would that business be? I was readying my troops to go and gather energon. However, if you have something better I am all audio sensors." Hatemonger kneeled down to see the human better.

"The Iron Wolves are our own, we have fought more battles than most of these new cons will ever see." Sixblade smiled.

"Thats why I don't leave I blow stuff up!" Mowdown cheered.

Ravage
2003-04-19, 05:13 PM
Hatemonger was starting to become impatient with the humans. This being something you generally do not want to do to a forty-foot tall robot with plenty of heavy weapons.

"Human I await your answer, you are begining to waste my time. I need to gather more resources and give my men a chance to do something on this planet. I will help you or simply ignore you as you are not my enemy, however I tire of this waiting." He spoke standing up to his full height.

Lord Zarak
2003-04-19, 05:52 PM
Walking to Hatmonger, Disorder whispered to him
"Is there anything I could do to...get their co-operation?"

Darkside
2003-04-19, 06:41 PM
Darkside: Feh. If you're going to brag, Sixblade, try doing it to someone who cares. Our CPUs do not suffer from overwhelming amounts of vanity. Good day to you all.

(Darkside in lead, the Battlecons wander off to see what the bot in command is up to. Funny thing... He'd said that bots like the Iron Wolves think too highly of themselves. Did the Battlecons even care what others thought of them? Their motivations are very enigmatic.)

Ravage
2003-04-19, 07:35 PM
Hatemonger looked over at Disorder.

"No worries yet I will give them a few more minutes to decide on a choice of action otherwise we are out of here." Hatemonger whispered back.

Cyrotek smiled at the whole occurance with the Battlecons and Iron Wolves.

Common punks, thats all they are but even a punk can be useful. He smiled.

Warcry
2003-04-20, 04:00 AM
Stryfe noticed the Battlecons and Iron Wolves' confrontation, and muttered something about "Feuding, common trash..."
Death Knell, watching the whole situation, decided something had to be done about it. He sidled up to Hatemonger, and whispered to him, "The troops are getting restless, sir. I think we'd better get moving, soon."

Bombshell
2003-04-20, 05:40 AM
Snake had been thinking of a plan, but this...robot was making it difficult for him to do so.

"I shall return to Carbombya and confer with my allies. I will contact you when I have a plan."

Snake jumped into the driver's seat of the head jeep, and headed back the way they had came, the small army he had assembled riding behind him.

Ravage
2003-04-20, 03:49 PM
Hatemonger smiled.

"Good enough, we will return soon enough." he then looked at the troops.

"Rearm, Conquesticons get the Flamebarge ready, for soon the Decepticons plunder!" Hatemonger smiled.

*PS Any mods/players that want to help try to set up some type of human defense, please pm me or something!*

Warcry
2003-04-20, 07:01 PM
Death Knell acknowledged the general's order with a nod, then transformed into vehicle mode, driving off towards the warship. The other Conquesticons followed.

Ravage
2003-04-22, 02:40 AM
Hatemonger got onto his com-link to all the Earthern Decepticons.

"The target is a nuclear power plant in some state called Vermont, its near a small town and there are little military defenses in the area. I am not sure about possible defenses from the EDF but with our new weapons I am not too worried." with that an image of the area appeared in Hatemongers optics and was sent to all the cons.

"This mission will be simple, we need energon. The more the better. Blitzwing, Overlord, Iron Wovles, Conquesticons, Battlecons, Wierdwolf, Disorder, Cryotek. Are you all ready?" Hatemonger smiled as he knew the answer.

"HAHA you know it boss!" Mowdown cheered, cocking a rifle.

"Damn right." Shixblade smiled.

"Ready and waiting." Deadshot said loading a new cartridge into his rifle.

Cyrotek was getting ready to board the ship, Cryo ejected a small disk.

"Just in case someone should try to protect old Astrotrain." He laughed knowing if Hatemonger got more power it would only help him.

"Ready for anything sir." he smiled boring the ship.

Warcry
2003-04-22, 03:19 AM
Death Knell called from the warship's bridge, "We're ready, General Hatemonger. Prepared to lift off on your command."

Bombshell
2003-04-22, 04:45 AM
Snake returned to Carbombya with the small army that he had assembled, and headed straight for Fakaddi's throne room.

Darkside
2003-04-22, 07:11 PM
(The Battlecons respond to Hatemonger's question in the affirmative and prepare to leave like everyone else. But before that, it looked as if they were tweaking their guns a little. It looked like what they were fiddling with were energy output dials...)

Ravage
2003-04-23, 01:27 AM
"Get ready then Decepticons, as the time for retreating is over!" Hatemonger screamed and walked into the shuttle awaiting take off.

Ravage
2003-04-23, 04:20 PM
Hatemonger smiled finally he felt as though he had an adaqute combat team, not that any of his previous teams were bad by anymeans, but this team had so much depth. Hatemonger was impressed.

"Decepticons board the shuttle. Conquesticons once everyone is on board take off, and I will assist with directions." Hatemonger barked and boarded the shuttle.

"Finally!" Mowdown chriped when Dead shot nearly walked into him.

"Move it you oaf!" Deadshot snarled.

Mowdown laughed and jumped up and over both of his teammates doing a handspring and using Mowdowns head as leverage.

"Show off." Deadshot snapped getting into the shuttle.

Cryotek smiled as he sat down, finally he would get to see what the defenses of these humans were really made of.

Lord Zarak
2003-04-23, 04:28 PM
Overlord and Disorder boarded the shuttle.

Darkside
2003-04-23, 05:58 PM
(The Battlecons VROOOM into the shuttle whilst in vehicle mode. They hadn't really revved up in quite a while and a turnover was necessary for maintainence. As it stands, these guys could win any Nascar race or Indy 500, then change it all into a demolition derby and kill off the losers!)

Ravage
2003-04-24, 05:12 PM
Hatemonger looked around.

"Wierdwolf you coming?" Hatemonger asked.

He then looked at the Conquesticons.

"Once everyone is on board take off." He added.

Bombshell
2003-04-25, 05:18 AM
Snake and Lazarus arrived in Fakaddi's throne room.

"My friend," Snake asked. "Have you contacted Astrotrain about our situation?"

Warcry
2003-04-25, 05:29 AM
Death Knell called back from the bridge, "Is everyone onboard?"
His fingers hovered above the thruster activation button.
"We're about to lift off."

Quick Switch
2003-04-25, 04:20 PM
Fakkadi broke out of his reverie and addresed Snake:

"I contacted Metrotitan, and a Metrodrone communications officer told me to wait: the entire Decepticon Army is on its way to Earth."

Bombshell
2003-04-25, 04:29 PM
Snake and Lazarus looked at each other, not saying a word.

Quick Switch
2003-04-25, 05:14 PM
Fakkadi smiled.

"That braggart Hatemunger won't be in charge anymore- Astrotrain or Gigatron should revert to commanding the forces here. We have nothing to worry about. Carbombya is going to give our allies a warm welcome."

Bombshell
2003-04-25, 05:22 PM
The two terrorists, not convinced in the slightest by Fakaddi's assurances that the situation is under control, simply nodded.

Ravage
2003-04-25, 07:38 PM
Something odd is going on here. Astrotrain's double dealings among other things worry me. We need to get this mission underway to be ready for any eventualities. Hatemonger thought to himself. Besides he was not worried as he had more than enough evidence to incrimate Astrotrain on treason for his involment with the Incecticons.

Ravage
2003-04-26, 07:24 PM
OOC I am going to assume Wierdwolf and Blitzwing are on board, they can join in the action when they want :)

Hatemonger looked around, everyone was onboard.

"Ok, everyone is here hit the engines!" He yelled and then heard the roar of the engines as the Conquesticons engaged the ignation.
He lurched slightly with the thrust of the engines as the ship began to lift off and then head on a course for its target in the United States, a nuclear power facility in a fairly unprotected *militarywise* in southern Vermont.

"Conquesticons, man the radar the US may not been very impressed with a shuttle showing up in its airspace, or we could just engage the cloaking systems." He smiled.

Warcry
2003-04-26, 11:52 PM
Hearing Hatemonger's command, Death Knell hit the thrusters. Taking the general's advice, he flipped the cloaking device on.
"Everyone get ready back there. We'll be at the target in about twenty minutes."
The Conquesticon leader then turned his attention back to piloting the warship.

Ravage
2003-04-27, 03:58 AM
Hatemonger looked at his crew.

"When we arrive, Overlord, can you and Disorder with assistance from the Conquesticons work on gathering energon? The battlecons, Iron Wolves, Cryotek, Wierdwolf and Myself will keep any resistance busy." he asked.

"Yes sir!" The Iron Wolves barked.

"You got it Hatemonger." Cryotek sneered looking over the Anlantic.

Ravage
2003-04-28, 02:45 PM
Hatemonger smiled as the Eastern seaboard of the US came into view. He knew that his men would need to work fast as for the troops to disembark the cloaking would need to be disengaged the moment that happened, he knew the humans would scramble aircraft from airbases in some states called "Maryland and Virginia". He knew about the Earthling aircraft and knew that him and his men would have a window of about a half hour to fourty-five minutes tops without any military interferance with after that it was possible a human bloodbath which he wished to avoid would occur.

At a military base in Northern NY the radar shows nothing out of the ordinary. Its grey line continues to ping about on a green circle over and over again. How long would this last?

Warcry
2003-04-28, 07:25 PM
Death Knell smiled the warship flew over Vermont. A huge structure came into view.
That would be the power plant, I assume.
He flipped the thrusters to hover mode. Then, he activated the intercom.
"General Hatemonger, we're here. Request permission to land and deactivate the cloak."

Ravage
2003-04-28, 07:45 PM
Hatemonger smiled.

"Everyone get ready, you know your duties. Good luck and for the glory of the Decepticons." He then looked at Death Knell.

"When ever you are ready, land. Remember everyone, 30-45 minutes with little threat of human counter attacks after that, there is a good chance that the humans will have scrambled aircraft. Disorder You keep an eye on the sky for us in your fighter mode." With that Hatemonger's minicons transformed and joined to him, Doubleshot forming a double machine gun backback and Railgun connected to the side for now so Hatemongers hands were free.

Darkside
2003-04-28, 07:47 PM
(The Battlecons hear Death Knell's request, awaiting some action...)

Battlecons: Please oh please oh please oh please....

Warcry
2003-04-28, 07:56 PM
Death Knell grinned at Hatemonger's orders.
"Initiating landing cycle."
Slowly, much too slowly for Death Knell's taste, the shuttle lowered to the ground. Finally it was sitting on its landing struts, ramp down, within sight of the power plant.
Flicking the cloaking device off, Death Knell and the other Conquesticons walked back to the passenger compartment.
"We've landed, General Hatemonger," Death Knell reported, walking towards the ramp.

Ravage
2003-04-28, 09:41 PM
Fort Drum, Northern NY.

Suddenly the radar screen screamed alive, something was on the screen from somewhere else with that the war machine sprang to life ready to stop whatever it was.

A private in the radar room.

"General Howard! Something huge just appeared on radar!" the private screamed nervously, not sure if this might be the big one happening, but why in Vermont of all places he thought.

"What do you mean!?" The General yelled running to the screen.

"Looks like a massive bomber, maybe a star cruiser of some type but it just appeared out of no where." He private yelled.

"Get on the horn to General Macaffy down at Langely and also get the 158th and 107 Air National Guard in Burlington Vermont and Barnes Mass to get their asses their to find out what the hell that is pronto." the General barked.

"Yes sir!" The private snapped turning the communicator on and yelling into the line.

"Message to Langely AFB, the 158th and 107th Air National Guard, unidentfied bogey in airspace at southern Vermont, near the Vermont Yankee Nuclear plant scramble fighters now repeat possible strike on a nuclear power plant by unidentified bogey." the private continued to repeat over and over again.

He then noticed more dots appearing around the site *I would figure the size of most transformers would be enough to trigger radar."

"Additional information there appears to be more than one bogey in the area use extreme caution!"

At Langley AF in Virginia. General Macaffy looked at the radar.

"Knew this day would come sooner or later." He said puffing on a pipe.

"Sir should we issue a warning to the President or the EDF?" a soilder asked the General.

"Get the Pres on the line, I am not too worried about those Earth Defense Force screwballs, besides all of their aircraft is made by our boys anyway. Now get me the President and get those birds airborne!" The general barked.

At the various airforce bases groups of young men and women tossed on their flight uniforms, for them this is what they had trained for. They knew they risked life and limb to stop some foreign invader but this was what they wanted, to serve God and their country. At each base a number of men and women jumped into their F25' Hawks, F30 Starblazers and some of the newest most feared *by whatever is on the recieving end* X50 Rangnorok's.

Each of the groups hit the jets on their planes and took off to stop the threat whatever it was.....

Hatemonger disembarked the ship people who saw the Decepticons were not quite sure what to make of it. Most thought that the Decepticons were no more sadly they were wrong.

Hatemonger yelled stomping towards the plant.
"Humans, leave this area now if you value your lives. You will not be harmed unless you attack, attacking us will place your lives in peril leave now and you will be unharmed." Hatemonger yelled most people listened except for some redneck who started to fire at the Decepticon General with a pump action shotgun while blasting old Metallica.

"To quote my former commander, what heroic nonsense." He growled and fired a fusion cannon blast at the human and his truck vaporizing both of them, the man into a pink cloud of goo.

"Men do your work quickly, Battlecons, Iron Wolves, Wierdwolf help me to keep an eye for threats. Disorder get airborne now!" Suddenly Cryotek cut in.

"Sir it appears the humans got word of quickly and have scrambled several sets of fighter aircraft to intercept us. Two of the groups are from North and East of here and are only about 15 minutes away." Cryotek yelled over the screams of people fleeing in terror.

"Slag, quickly start to get the energon flow going to the Flamebarge once it's full the mission is a success and we leave!" with that Hatemonger flipped Raingun into one hand and the new Violator cannon into the other, he didn't wish to hurt any humans unless he had too but it looked like he had no other choice this day, he thought and turned his head to the sky.

The Iron Wolves snapped into action like the professionals they are.

"Mowdown transform into tank mode and block that main street, Deadshot cover the Battlecons in case there is a suprise strike and I will keep an eye out myself." Sixblade yelled running from the ship and drawing his blades.

"Yes sir!" Mowdown yelled nearly tripping out of the shuttle and transforming in mid air, his tank form rumbled to the street all weapons ready.

"You got it!" Deadshot said but instead jumped up onto the top of the Flamebarge the height of the shuttle would give him a great place to provide cover fire as well as antiaircraft support should the need arise.

Warcry
2003-04-29, 03:37 AM
ooc: I assume you want my boys gathering energon
ic:
Death Knell gestured with his new grenade launcher.
"You heard the General, Conquesticons. Let's drain this place dry!"
Transforming into thier vehicle modes, Death Knell, Stryfe, and Chancre sped towards the power plant, to start up the energon flow.

Lord Zarak
2003-04-29, 06:52 PM
Disorder complied with Hatemongers request and took to the skies. On his radar, he noticed Earthen planes vectoring n on the decepticons position
"Hatemonger, we have incoming terrestrial planes. Your orders?"

Ravage
2003-04-30, 01:49 PM
Hatemonger heard Disorder.

"How long until intercept, do not attack them until they become a threat." Hatemogner added.

Mowdown was getting anty.

"Come on why can't we just slag this place!?" He whined.

"You will hold your fire until I give you the order to attack." Hatemonger shot back.

Hatemonger got onto his com-link to Overlord and the Conquesticons.

"How goes the energon creation?" He asked.

The more time that passed the closer the military craft drew, alow national guard forces in the surronding areas were getting ready to attack.

Darkside
2003-04-30, 07:42 PM
(Since they were not ordered to attack yet, the Battlecons began amusing themselves whilst keeping a sharp scanner out for enemies. Specter was randomly inducing gory human death scenes amidst the panicky crowd. Roadkill was tweeking a new weapon he's put together: explosive bolas. The sudden short-circuit of car alarms in the area and screwy electronics easily points out that Outlaw's using EMP. He's not directing it at other Decepticons though. As for Yellowjacket, he's laughing manaically, just waiting to cut loose at any given moment. Darkside is watching his team with pleasure, satisfied that they are keeping themselves occupied. He knew a fight was coming. Intercepters were on their way here now. Soon, there would be a destructive onslaught that would never end! At least, not ifhe couldn't help it.)

Ravage
2003-05-01, 01:46 AM
A few battleions pulled within the areas limits. A commander barked to his troops.

"We wait until air support gets here! Then we move in." he ordered, as a large number of Behmoth tanks pulled near by and a large number of troops.

"Most of the civilians are leaving the area sir." A soilder donning nuclear protective gear proclaimed, in fact most of the soilders were in gear in case a stray shot hit the reactor.

"Good enough, when air support arrives we move in." The commander replied.

Warcry
2003-05-01, 04:09 AM
Death Knell took a moment from his work to shout towards Hatemonger, "Energon production proceeding on schedule, sir."

Bombshell
2003-05-01, 05:50 AM
(Deleted)

Darkside
2003-05-01, 08:38 PM
Specter: Darkside, I do believe there is a definite grouping outside the city. It's so blatent that even low-tech human scanners would detect it.

Darkside: So what makes you think I didn't know?

Specter: Aren't we going to act? The enemy is here.

Darkside: It's not time to cut loose yet, although I could probably shoot my cannon at them and expect a hit. In any case, we can't terrorize them properly when they're all the way out there.

Specter: Point taken.

Quick Switch
2003-05-02, 06:18 AM
(Let's try this again. We'll assume that last post didn't happen.)

Fakkadi nodded to his two associates.

"No further word yet, my friends. However, I am quite sure that Astrotrain will brief us on our responsibilities once the main force arrives."

Ravage
2003-05-02, 02:05 PM
Suddenly the din of afterburners could be heard from all around the city.

"Excellent our support is here! Lets go!" The commander said jumping down into his tank as the other vechicles around him started up. The F25s, F30s and X50s began to arrive over the area.

Deadshot was looking through his scope and noticed the activity.

"Sir, air reinforcements have arrived and the ground forces are moving in. Permission to engage?" Deadshot asked Hatmonger.

Hatemonger was already aware of the scene and was thinking Slag, these humans are not as simple as though Megatron dealt with, I was hoping to avoid a blood bath.

With that a tank locked onto Deadshot and fired hitting him in the shoulder and nearly blowing him off the ship.

"You slaging piece of Organic trash!" Deadshot growled some sparks and melted metal on his shoulder armour but luckly nothing he or any other mechnic could not fix in a few cycles.

"What are the orders sir!?" Deadshot growled, he had a special explosive, incindary acid round loaded in the chamber, he was curious to see if organics liked acid.

Hatemonger shook his head and sighed, oddly enough he didn't want to slag these humans.
"Decepticons, the humans have arrived, engage them as needed. Conquesticons, Overlord increase flow by 30%-40% any more than that and we could a meltdown." He ordered and drew his weapons and took aim at a battlion rolling towards him, he heard the rifle crack from Deadshot and then the screams of the troops it hit, truely an example of the Iron Wolf's name.

"Yeahhhh haaa!" Mowdown cheered rolling right into enemy fire, not all of the Iron Wolves were as gifted in terms of armour plating as Mowdown, they also were not as gifted in firepower either. Sadly, for the humans, the remainder of the Iron Wolves were gifted in remorse something Mowdown didn't excel at.

"My guns are bigger than yours!" he cheered mowing down a group of soilders into piles of flesh with an rotary auto cannon he installed from the base.

Sixblade on the other hand was running swiftly through enemy troops explosions and bullet fire were near misses but that is the life of a ninja and a warrior of his caliber, the trick was to keep moving make your enemy need to track you and try to hit you, until it was too late. His armour was becoming scuffed from the shells exploding around him, but his blades were true slicing flesh and armour indiscrinatly.

Cryotek was possibly the coldest of all the warriors currently engaging the enemy, he fired one of his liquid nitrogen missiles into an oncoming set of troops and watched them let out a choked scream before shattering, their molectular structure frozen and brittle like glass.

"Stupid humans you came to your own death!" He growled.

The figher jets saw the carnage occuring on the ground.

"Star 5 this is Red Falcon." A pilot in a X50 said into his radio.
"Looks like our boys need a hand, open fire on the robots but do not hit the reactor, last thing we need is to irradate the Eastern Seaboard." the pilot said as the various fighters flew in and began to engage the enemy.

Bombshell
2003-05-02, 03:38 PM
"Sure," Lazarus said. "Our 'responsibilites' will involved lining up and letting the Decepticons use us for target practice."

Warcry
2003-05-02, 07:15 PM
Death Knell began tapping buttons.
That's the best we're going to get...
He called over his shoulder, "General, energon output has been increased 37%! We're pushing the reactor to it's limits! Any more, and we'll certainly trigger a meltdown!"

Ravage
2003-05-03, 05:25 AM
Hatemonger fired a volley at a group of fighters.

"Excellent, Death Knell given the situation do the best you can." He yelled over the din of explosions.

Lord Zarak
2003-05-03, 11:00 AM
Disorder noticed the jets getting closer and closer.
"Do you want me to engage the fighters Hatemonger?"

"Recieved and understood" replied Overlord. He turned towards the conquesticons:
"Lift this up, so I can tweek it a bit more to get the power Hatemonger wants."

Ravage
2003-05-03, 03:24 PM
A group of jets saw Disorder and opened fire.

"Unidentified aircraft land now!" A pilot yelled into his headset.

Hatemonger heard Disorder and replied "Engage without hesitation."

Suddenly Hatemonger got rocked by a ATS missile as the blast rocked him backwards and smoked his armour good.

"Hmm the gnats pack a bite." He growled and let loose with the Violator cannon as the soundwaves ripped two aircraft to shreads.

A set of fighters and a large sum of ground troops rolled and swooped into the area the Battlecons were in.

"Unidentifed beings, this is the military of the United States. Stop now or pay!" A commander growled as the tanks brought their weapons online and the jets circled over head.

Cryotek had been keeping his eye on the battle.

"Funny the humans are not directly attacking Overlord, the Conquesticons or the ship itself becuase of the equipment and energon lines. Hmm." He got onto his comlink.

"Hatemonger I think if this battle gets any more hairy, we can close in on the nuclear site, the humans are afraid to strike near it, so the ship and equipment as well as Overlord and the Conquesticons will probably be left alone." He added.

Warcry
2003-05-04, 08:00 AM
"No problem," Stryfe replied to Overlord. He and Chancre immediately began aiding him, while Death Knell continued to monitor the energy stream.

Quick Switch
2003-05-06, 12:24 AM
"Nonsense," Fakkadi replied jovially. "What have we to worry about? We've been good allies since the first Earth invasion."

Bombshell
2003-05-06, 02:31 PM
"But you know how the Decepticons are,' Lazarus said. "They'll get rid of us whenever they feel we are no longer useful."

Before he could continue, his jaw met Snake's gloved fist, and was sent sprawling.

"It will be alright," he said.

Rubbing his jaw, Lazarus got up.

"Let's hope you're right."

Ravage
2003-05-06, 09:02 PM
A pilot in an X50 smiled.

Stupid robots they are not even fighting back. he thought as he fired a set of missles at the Battlecons as well as Overlord and the Conquesticons.

He was yelled at by his commander as soon as he fired but he didn't care as long as they wiped out the invaders was all that mattered in the end.

Lord Zarak
2003-05-07, 07:52 PM
"Incoming missiles, Death Knell. Take the reactor and run. I'll deal with the human!"

Before Overlord got his chance, Disorder came in from the sun, and locked onto the X-50.
"You're going to regret that." he said. He fired his fusion cannons at the jet.

Ravage
2003-05-07, 08:19 PM
The pilot tried to dodge the energy blasts but to no avail.

"Oh ****!" the pilot screamed as the blasts tore through his plane and himself.

Hatemonger saw what happened.

"No leave the reactor it's not ours to take, besides the Flamebarge would be overweight with all of us, the energon and the reactor. How close to capacity is the ship anyway." At this point Hatemonger was pretty sure it was close to 80-90% he now wanted to get out of there before the place became any more of a blood bath. He thought firing a few blasts at an armour group.

Lord Zarak
2003-05-07, 08:25 PM
Job done thought Disorder. "are there any more human jets you want me to take out?" he asked Hatemonger.

"Capacity is at 85% and rising. I estimate two and a half vorns till 100% capacity is reached commander" replied Overlord.

Ravage
2003-05-07, 11:20 PM
Hatemonger heard Disorder, "Good work, but there is plenty of human air power be careful."

He then addressed Overlord.

"Great work keep it up."

Darkside
2003-05-09, 06:59 PM
OOC: I've been workin' on Finals. 'Scuse my absense.

IC>

(Darkside had ignored foolish human warnings. The ground troops were a joke and these planes were the only thing bad enough to really damage them.)

Darkside: Blast them all and send them to their slagging afterlife!

(Yellowjacket fired an interception barrage from his Phalanx Cannon to blow away the X-50's missles. Darkside took on the troops himself.)

Darkside: What are you? Stupid? Don't you fools have any real weapons? You know...LIKE THIS!

(Upon the troops, Darkside mercilessly fires his Anti-Matter Cannon, blowing away great amounts in the blast radius. Outlaw flies straight up to address the X-50 issue, Tesla-blasting any that came in range. And boy did they start getting in range when a phantom air-squad [courtesy of Specter] started herding them in!)

Roadkill: Bad to the bone...Yeah!

Lord Zarak
2003-05-10, 09:30 PM
Disorder inwardly smiled at Hatemongers words.
"Roger that. Hope everything is ok groundside."
His radar-lock beeped at him- a human had a lock on him. Not being the fastest bothered him. He thought he could handle it, but as he banked left, the missile luanched warning sounded, from which he coudlnt escape. It got closer and closer to it impacted.

The sound emanated from Disorder. His armour had been punctured, and he fell from the sky, careering towards the ground. It got clsoer and closer, the becomeing larger wioth each second. Trying to trasnform didnt help, as it hindered his already damaged aerodynamics.

He crashed into the ground, with a large ploom of dust all around.

Ravage
2003-05-10, 11:24 PM
Hatemonger saw what happened to Disorder.

"SLAG! Overlord and the Battlecons break off your assults and check on Disorder." He yelled then got onto his com-link to everyone else.

"Conquesticons, Iron Wolves, Cryotek double back here, after we get Disorder back we leave! The shuttle is near enough to capacity to keep us powered for quite some time." he yelled, then grimiced as a missile hit him in the back, had Doubleshot not been doubling as armour the damage would have been most noticable.

"Stupid humans don't you give up?" He growled firing Railgun directly into the tank.

The Iron Wolves heard the orders.

"Yes sir! But I think I have a good idea how to keep these humans off our backs." Sixblade yelled.

"Iron Wovles, merge into Warmonger!" he yelled as the three merged into Warmonger using Deadshot as the main unit and began to fire and walk back toward the ship.

"Yes sir!" Cyrotek smiled freezing more people and watching them die rather painful deaths.

Warcry
2003-05-11, 04:53 AM
Death Knell's head snapped up, as he heard Hatemonger's order.
Retreating from Humans? What a dishonor...Not that we have a choice. The general gave an order, and I must obey it.
"You heard him, Conquesticons! Fall back. Provide cover fire for the others." His eyes fixed on the merging Iron Wolves, and a plan formed in his mind. "No, hold that Conquesticons. We fall back, as one. When we get to the ship, split up. Me an' Stryfe will warm up the engines and prepare for takeoff. Chancre, you'll prep the med bay, and do what you can for Disorder. Understand?"
Stryfe's gleeful grin indicated that he did. Chancre, in a rare moment of lucidness, just nodded.
"Good. Then, Conquesticons, unite!"
And they did. Stryfe and Chancre merged, forming legs and a lower torso. Death Knell connected to them, parts shifting until he formed the chest and arms of Obliterator.
The behemoth had all of his componants' power, and none of their intelligence. He had only a rudimentary understanding of tactics, but he knew what his job was.
Reach the Flamberge. Then seperate. Destroy all humans who stand in my way.
Hefting the grenade launcher that his Death Knell component had coveted so much, Obliterator fired at the nearest Human forces, and began to smash his way towards the ship.

Ravage
2003-05-11, 06:26 PM
Hatemogner was not too worried about leaving the humans, the mission was a success they had the energon, except for Disorder everyone seemed to be fine, and he really did not want a massive human slaughter to occur. So Hatemonger felt it would be a good time to leave.

"Sir! Why are you not heading towards the ship?" Warmonger asked stepping on some people.

"Everyone else fall back first, my men come first. Besides, you can give me an ample amount of cover fire." Hatemonger replied, useing all of his weapons to help rack up a high human body count.

Lord Zarak
2003-05-13, 02:04 PM
"Stupid fool" said Overlord as he strode over to Disorder. He picked him up and entered the shuttle
"Dont you know we could have lost it all? You shoulod be slagged for your arrogance"

Disorder looked down at the floor.

"Ah, no answer eh? Well, maybe you will learn from this mistake."

Ravage
2003-05-13, 02:19 PM
Hatemonger watched as the men boarded the shuttle.

"Ok everyone, Disorder is safe. Everyone board and let's get out of here!" He ordered. Cyrotek ran onboard, Warmonger waited and fired at humans.

"Get on board Warmonger." Hatemonger ordered.

"No sir, not until you get over here as well." He snapped firing a volley into a human armour corp.

"Grr." Hatemonger growled and ran towards the shuttle, "I will not board, until everyone else has." He told the gestalt who waited.

Lord Zarak
2003-05-13, 02:39 PM
Seeing the trouble Hatemonger was having, Overlord left Disorder and walked out of the shuttle towards Warmonger.

"Hey, get on the shuttle, before I have to break you up anddrag you one myself."

He brought his transtector destroyer cannon out of subspace, and trained it on Warmonger.

"Its fully charged. Its also very powerful, not that you need telling. So, I repeat myself. Get on the shuttle. NOW"

Warcry
2003-05-13, 09:32 PM
Obliterator smashed his way to the shuttle, just in time to see Overlord take aim at Warmonger.
That's not right, the gestalt's simple mind told him. Decepticons don't shoot each other. But they also obey their commanders. But more important, can't have shooting near shuttle. If it gets hit, we might not be able to leave here.
Placing his hand on Overlord's cannon, he looked the large Decepticon straight in the optics.
"Lower your gun now," he said slowly. "No shooting near the shuttle."

Ravage
2003-05-15, 02:20 AM
Hatemonger yelled back to everyone.

"Get in the shuttle and we get out of here. Battlecons move it!" He yelled. "We have what we wanted so this mission is a success."

Lord Zarak
2003-05-15, 08:40 AM
"If the shot goes straight into him, or you, it wont go near the shuttle, will it now?" repleied Overlord to Obliterator

Ravage
2003-05-15, 02:30 PM
Hatemonger looked at everyone.

"Enough bickering get on the shuttle. Conquesticons fire the engine up, once the Battlecons get in we go." Hatemonger smiled.

Darkside
2003-05-15, 07:58 PM
OOC: I'm finally FREE!!!!! No more college...for a while.

IC>

(They'd been deliberately ignoring the orders pertaining to Disorder. Furthermore, they were far from being overwhelmed. The human didn't take them seriously enough. Then, the order to leave was given. Why the hold-up? Because Yellowjacket didn't want to leave.)

Yellowjacket: It's not fair!!! They're so easy to kill!

(His Laser Cannon focuses a blast into a human tank, slicing into its core. Darkside understands, but points out that the ride is leaving.)

Yellowjacket: No fair...

(The Battlecons fly back to the ship. Yellowjacket left behind a little surprise... As the Battlecons enter the ship, Roadkill is searching his inventory.)

Roadkill: Has anyone seen my Reaction Charge?

Yellowjacket: Uh-huh.

(A few seconds later, a pursuing team of humans meet their doom as a large explosion is detonated at their feet where Yellowjacket left the charge.)

Roadkill: HEY! Do you know how long it takes for me to make those!?

Yellowjacket: Ummmm....no?

Roadkill: RIGHT! Wait a minute...

Darkside: Cool it, Roadkill.

Roadkill: Okay...

Warcry
2003-05-16, 04:19 AM
Obliterator heard Hatemonger's order, but kept his gaze on Overlord.
The thoughts of the gestalt's three componant minds fought for supremecy within him.
Don't wan't to look like I'm running. Can't give this slagheap that satisfaction. But I can't kill a fellow Decepticon, either. That wouldn't look good, the Stryfe part thought.
Appearences be damned! the madness-filled Chancre part thought. Kill him!
I must obey my orders. There is no alternative. The loyal, but paranoid Death Knell section thought. I must follow the chain of command. I am a soldier. It is what I do. If I fail, I will be of no use to the Decepticon army. They would certainly have me scrapped.
The minds debated for a few more seconds. Finally, Obliterator spoke. His words carried a mixture of face-saving, antagonism, and obedience.
"If you want to take a shot at me, Overlord, it will wait until we are at base." Obliterator's optics narrowed, and he grinned. "But you only get one shot. Then you die."
Without waiting for a response, Obliterator split into the three Conquesticons. They ran into the shuttle, Death Knell and Stryfe to the cockpit, Chancre to tend to Disorder's wounds.

Ravage
2003-05-16, 04:50 AM
Hatemonger watched as everyone got on board.

"Conquesticons start this ship up and lets get off this slagpile!" Hatemonger smiled and fired one last volley at the humans.

The tempation to fire a blast at the reactor taking much of the area around it to kingdom come crossed Hatemonger's mind but the thought better of it for now.

"Back to base with what we have, this mission is a success." Hatemonger smiled as he stood in the ship but proceeded to continue to fire at the humans until the ship took off.

"Sweet!" Mowdown cheered.

"Just like old times." Deadshot said kneeling beside Hatemonger and giving cover fire.

"Heh let's wait til we take off." Cryotek shrimked.

Lord Zarak
2003-05-16, 02:40 PM
On board the shuttle, Disorder felt hands moving all over him, as they tended to his wounds. He drifted in and out of consciousness as his mind played back his moments before crashing to the ground. As he saw himself falling he sat up, crazed as he tried to escape the memory of his failure.

Warcry
2003-05-16, 10:30 PM
Death Knell and Stryfe entered the cockpit and began the startup sequence. As Death Knell occupied himself powering up systems, Stryfe ducked his head into the passenger compartment.
He looked to Hatemonger, who was still firing out the hatch at the humans.
"Thirty seconds until takeoff. Is everyone aboard?" Stryfe asked.
Chancre felt a flare of irrational anger as Disorder sat up. His medical training quickly pushed his madness aside, though, and he gently put his hand on the other Decepticon's shoulder.
"It's good to see that you still function," Chancre said, trying to put forward something resembling bedside manner, "but if you want to continue to function, lay down and let me work." His optics met Disorder's. "I don't want to have to sedate you."
His free hand drifted towards a surgical ion wand, just in case.

Ravage
2003-05-16, 11:54 PM
Hatemonger looked around.

"Looks like everyone is on board, everyone get on last call, back to base." He smiled.

"Everyone should be here, take off when ready." Hatemonger ordered.

Warcry
2003-05-17, 09:38 PM
Death Knell called back to the General.
"We have lift-off, sir. Our return trip will take a little longer than coming here, because of all the energon we're hauling. ETA is one Earth hour."

Ravage
2003-05-18, 12:27 AM
"Good enough!" Hatemonger yelled taking aim at the remainder of the Earth jets and missing them.

Mowdown walked over and aimed a salvo of missles at the planes.

"Here sir!" He chirped firing the missiles which hit the planes far better than Hatemonger's fusion weapons and the like were.

"Thanks." Hatemonger said stepping back and shutting the down.

He got back in and got onto his com-link.
"How is Disorder?" he asked.

Warcry
2003-05-18, 09:56 PM
Chancre replied to Hatemonger's question.
"He's badly damaged, but I should be able to repair him. Provided I am left alone to do so, of course," Chancre's annoyance with having his delicate work interupted was quite evident.
"Is that all, General?"

Ravage
2003-05-19, 03:39 AM
"Good enough Chancre, I will sent Cryotech down to assist and ask everyone else to leave." He said nodding to Cryotek who went to the repair area.

"Everyone else, excellent work, we now have plenty of resources for our base and any possible additions to our forces great job. Aside from Disorder is everyone else ok?" he asked.

"Some dings here and there and some burns but nothing serious!" The Iron Wolves reported.

"Likewise." Cryotech replied looking over Disorder.

"Good, if anyone needs any repairs go see Chancre or Cryotech." Hatemonger added and smiled one last time before sitting down.

He know the ship would be safe from the human aircraft, even with this much weight they the ship still cruised at a faster speed than much of their aircraft. In addition the humans would be worried about a counter-strike and hence keep their forces nearby. Hatemonger was quite proud of his men, they handled the stress of the humans being quite a bit more resilant better than he had expected, with men like this the Decepticon order would be in good hands.

Darkside
2003-05-19, 05:10 PM
(The Battlecons were relatively unharmed. These surface damages were nothing. Heck, it's questionable if stabbing one in the chest would constitute heavy damage. As long as the primary operation systems or sub-systems remained intact, plus the head, a Battlecon would fight on without complaint. This may be because their pain receptors were set to only go off in the case of heavy damage. Or maybe it's because they are crazy.)

Ravage
2003-05-20, 01:33 AM
OOC note to mods, I'd say we are set here, acutally ending this with the Cons going back to base with the successful load of energon would be a decent place to end the chapter.

Hatemonger looked at everyone and saw for the most part all were fine.

"Excellent, full speed to base we need to get this energon into storeage." He said sat down and watched as the ocean zoomed past him.

Scout
2003-06-15, 02:08 AM
Right. Closed and continued in Homecomings.