PDA

View Full Version : The Big Ragebowski leaves the AWF!

Mirage
2003-09-24, 05:52 PM
......................................................no fun and games this time, I feel my character has been pretty much left out when any good or amusing storylines come around that would suit him. It's like the stuff I write has no effect on any of the bookings or match proceedings that take place.

I think the best thing to do is retire my character, it's a shame, I've enjoyed developing my character and like the little promos I post now and again.

I always saw The Big Ragebowski as a character who had the ability but was always lured away by the seedier side of the business, title shots would be nice, but whenever he gets one it never amounts to anything, the other competitors do great but he always fails to deliver and gives pretty much a jobber performance.

I was hoping he could've become a cult AWF hero, one of those that are technically a bad guy but gain respect, I just can't see that happening.

I'm one of those people who like to post now and again, but quality posts more than the short pointless ones that just show activity in the forum.

I feel the Big Ragebowski has always been pushed aside in favour of the other big guns which is a shame as none of the other AWF characters can be the Big Ragebowski as much as the Ravishing One can.

I hereby retire my character............................................................

Sorry, but I'd rather he not be in it than just left to appear in the odd match now and again.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-09-24, 06:34 PM
OOC: I'm sorry to see you go Mirage! :(
While I know and somewhat agree with what Mirage is saying (to a degree) and I can't seem to get anything going for my character that suits him so I'm going to my character on a
vacation so I can get some new ideas for what direction I want to go.