PDA

View Full Version : What to do, What to do?

Thundercracker
2003-09-25, 03:25 AM
*Lisa Lovelace catches up with TC outside the building as he is leaving for the last time.

LL: TC, what are your thoughts on getting fired from the AWF tonight by Mr. Reilly?

TC: What are my thoughts you ask. My thoughts are these. By firing me, Reilly is causing himself more troubles than he is by me. See every single monday night, these fans. They come out to see the guys here that draw the big crowds. And you know what...I am one of the biggest draws, or was, on Mayhem. And without me here, he's gonna lose alotta fans and buy rates

LL: So, what are you going to do now that you are out of a job here?

TC: I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want to. I am one of the top stars in this entire business today. I can find work in another fed in no time if I want. But who really knows right now. But you, and Reilly, and everyone else in this entire fed can believe that you most certainly have NOT seen the last of the Whole F*cking Show on AWF televison. And as long as I'm around, I always will continue to be a big thorn in Brendan Reilly's side

*With that, TC hopes into his new Subaru Impreza WRX and leaves Mayhem for the last time

Bombshell
2003-09-25, 04:27 AM
*waves*

'bye, 'Cracker.

Trust me. You WON'T be missed.

Plasmodium
2003-09-25, 04:28 AM
ooc: 2 down?

Thundercracker
2003-09-25, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Plasmodium
ooc: 2 down?

ooc: just wait and watch Plas...just wait and watch

ic: Bombers, of course you won't miss me...I mean every time we've met, I've kicked your ass back and forth, from pillar to post and back again. See you never could hack it against me, and you never will. Nowadays, you are left to bottom feed at the tailend of your worthless Canucks. But you gotta ask yourself, are you doing what you do because you want to, or cause that dipstick leader of yours wants you to for his own glory?

Bombshell
2003-09-25, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Thundercracker
But you gotta ask yourself, are you doing what you do because you want to, or cause that dipstick leader of yours wants you to for his own glory?

Hmm...let's see...causing general chaos, beating people up...rasin' a little hell...

Yeah. Sound's right to me.

Originally posted by Thundercracker
Nowadays, you are left to bottom feed at the tailend of your worthless Canucks.

Try saying that to me once me and Blitz whomp Fangless and Zarak @ SFU, while you're off on some second rate show. THEN we'll whose doin' the "bottom feeding."

-Predaking-
2003-09-25, 06:05 AM
IC:

Oh no......our favorite "Mr. Monday Night" is off to the other show. Whatever will we do? As much as I hate to see you go I much compliment Reilly on doing something that is way overdue. Mr. Hasbeen has done nothing as of late, even costing me a victory with his shady style of wrestling. I say good riddance! I do hope that we will meet in the ring again someday. I will greet you with my Headstrong and finish it with my PPC. You will be glad when it's all over and you are lying in a pool of your own vomit. :mad:

Wolfang
2003-09-27, 12:28 AM
IC: Whatcha gonna do? Allow me to inform you, King what you and that bunch of maple-hugging morons plus el Dorko are gonna do. You are gonna crumble like dry sandstone. TC is gonna kick your teeth down your throat when you least expect it. At least if there's enough of you left after SkyWarp whips your ass. And you deserve it.

As for the new Caf*cks, that's what's gonna happen to them on Sunday. Blitzwing, Bombshell, Blaster and Auros; bring it all and we'll break you all like cheap toys. Say your prayers.