PDA

View Full Version : Preview of Syxx Feet Under, From Safeco Field in Seattle Washington!

Galvatron91
2003-09-27, 07:49 PM
Coming to you live, this Sunday 28 September 2003, from Safeco Field in Seattle Washington, Warzone & Mayhem present: AWF Syxx Feet Under, sponsored by Killians.

The Theme Song to Syxx Feet Under, Evanescence's Going Under begins to play as the JFA resumes his promo...

JFA: "In just a preview of what will be an explosive night of action, here are just some of the matches that you will see at Syxx Feet Under.

In an interpromotional Title Defense, The Game defends the AWF World Title against: Tempest, King, Redstreak & The Lock in the first ever Steel Gauntlet Match!

From the Mayhem roster, Mr. Reilly presents some heated feuds, as the IC Title will be defended in a Submission Match, pitting the Champion Sixswitch against his nemesis Stone Cold Skywarp.

Also from the Mayhem side...a heated rivalry in the making as Jetfire seeks to destroy the Canucks at the source by taking on Canuck founder and leader Blaster.

Plus in a match to finally lay this brutal feud to rest, two of Warzone's Top Stars face each other in a Buried Alive Match: Vin Ghostal facing Brave Maximus

In other interpromotional matches: A Hardcore Title Battle Royal between: Ravage (c), RCOSD, Viewfind, P?, Divebomb, Strafe, OP2005, Quick Switch, & Cane Deathscream will decide the Hardcore Title[/b].

And the Tag Team Titles will be on the line as Warzone's own Blood & Thunder: Wolfang & Zarak take on Mayhem's Team Canuck: Blitzwing & Bombshell.

All this and MORE to be announced the night of the show! Tune into your local listings for time and availability!

DrEvil
2003-09-27, 09:28 PM
OP2005 is seen taping up his wrists in a faintly lit locker room

OP2005: This time.. That hardcore title, its mine. I am gonna come out of that battle royal after whipping every other opponents asses. Why, cause i've had a hectic friday and saturday. I got these damn toncils out and i'm mad, they docs did a bad job so get ready, It's OP's time to shine!

Ravage
2003-09-27, 10:58 PM
Thats right, Big Daddy Rav vs. A bunch of bad ass people. Damn straight this is the match I am made for.

I just hope they have plenty of EMTs becuase come Syxx Feet Under, a whole lotta people are going to need help, becuase the only way anyone is taking my title is from my cold dead hands.

Extreme_Kup
2003-09-27, 11:02 PM
D-Ex: HELLO!!! TV CHAMPION RIGHT HERE!!! Why is MY match not mentioned there while....the others were now thats just not right. Oh well whoever will face me at the PPV got no chance anyways, cause I'm too XTREME to handle, oh yes. :glance:

Amarant Odinson
2003-09-28, 02:13 AM
Don't you mean FORMER T.V. CHAMP??? At Syxx Feet Under, you will see D-Extreme and Cyberstrike try and beat the BEST DAMN TECHNICAL T.V. CHAMPION in what will be the match of the night. A Triple Threat Match. Now D-Ex is all pissed off becuase he tapped out and Cyberstrike is probably a little pissed too because he wanted this match to be one on one.

But the fact of the matter is, I'm the T.V. Champ now and I'm not going to give this belt up without a fight. At Syxx Feet Under, I guarentee that I will make one of you boys tap out. You think the odds are stacked against me? That may be true, but there is no way in hell that either one of you will PROVE ME WRONG.

Bombshell
2003-09-28, 05:26 AM
Syxx Feet Under...what an ironic name for the PPV.

Cause once Me and Blitz are finished with Bloop and Blunder, they're gonna wish that's where they were.

Deathscream
2003-09-28, 03:08 PM
A Hardcore Title Battle Royal between: Ravage (c), RCOSD, Viewfind, P?, Divebomb, Strafe, OP2005, Quick Switch, & Cane Deathscream will decide the Hardcore Title

IC: A Hardcore battle royal? :wtf:
The only thing I hate more than Ravage is being in a God damn battle royal with about 6 other losers that have no claim to be in a Hardcore title match I'm the numer one contender for the title but with Ravage giving out blow jobs for his bosses on AWF Warzone I get screwed again!

OOC: Sorry for not being around, but I'm sure you guys know how it is family and work.

Ravage
2003-09-28, 03:12 PM
Deathscream, I am going to give you one sound you should be very use to. It will be the only sound you will hear at that match "SNAP".

DrEvil
2003-09-28, 03:18 PM
OP2005: Loser, Deathscream! This is bad comedy....

Wolfang
2003-09-28, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Bombshell
Syxx Feet Under...what an ironic name for the PPV.

Cause once Me and Blitz are finished with Bloop and Blunder, they're gonna wish that's where they were.

IC: *Yawn.* This schtick is getting old. Seriously Bombshell, go screw Arcee. Because it's the most action you're going to see staring at the ceiling.

RCOSD
2003-09-29, 12:08 PM
Time to put on the warpaint and break out the weapons.

I swear that i shall walk out of Syxx Feet Under with that hardcore title over my shoulder and if i have to bury you all to do it, then so be it.

Lord Zarak
2003-10-03, 11:44 AM
Team Canuck?

Team Numbnut is more like it