PDA

View Full Version : Official Preview of October 8th's Warzone

AWF Warzone
2003-10-01, 09:10 PM
From Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow

Syxx Feet Under is in the history books, but the AWF is most certainly not something that has been buried. For those contracted to Warzone, life goes on – in the United Kingdom!

The Iron Gauntlet Match may have changed the face of Warzone forever – three of those men who stepped into the cell will be in action at Ibrox.

Redstreak will be looking to avenge his early exit from the match when he takes on the rejuvenated Computron. How will the Detroit native respond, and what ramifications will his apparent alliance with the GPA have?

Meanwhile, reigning Lord of the Mat and resident Human Bulldozer, Tempest will look to continue his momentum as he takes on Liverpool’s own Big Scouse Machine.

Tempest’s fellow Australian The Lock is also confirmed for action, squaring off against the deranged and dangerous Morpheus.

PLUS – he walked out of Syxx Feet Under as the Hardcore Champion once again… and now, for the first time, he defends it in his home city. RCOSD defends his against A-Train. How will the returning hero react to his first match on home soil?

Brave Maximus has finally won out and laid the Ghost(s) of his past to rest. Or has he? Cryptic comments indicate that his quest for justice may just be beginning!

All this, Amarant Odinson defending his Television Championship, and more! Further details to be announced as they become available.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-01, 09:55 PM
OOC: Looks like a great show can't wait!

Thundercracker
2003-10-01, 11:18 PM
OOC- My birthday and no match

Tempest
2003-10-02, 04:20 AM
OOC: Looks like its going to be alright.

IC: Big Scouse Machine, yyou are to be the second in a line to feel the pain I have suffered, you will be made famous, by becoming one of my stepping stones in the AWF! You will part part of the Rampage I cause, You and Waugh will know what it is truely like to fear the Human Bulldozer. And that goes for anyone back in the change room, If you think you can stop me then try. But remember, your only digging your own grave, and I'll be the one cover the dirt acoss your discarded body. You will know why they call me the Human Bulldozer!

DrEvil
2003-10-02, 05:06 PM
OP2005: Ah, back to Glasgow at last. Pity its at Ibrox though and its a pity i don't have a match in my home town!

Computron
2003-10-07, 11:33 AM
Well it looks like I may have to beat up a load of Jobbers to finally get the recognition I deserve and the title shot that rightly belongs to me. Looks like the powers that be have realised that the moment the hottest thing in the AWF, namely me gets that shot the belt is not gonna be going anywhere for a long time and as such have started me at the bottom of the pile against the pond scum that is the GPA

However there are a lot of people out there who will be thinking, "My god, he has to beat up all those wrestlers just to get the shot" and how I am at a disadvantage having to fight so many matches but look at it like this, When your name is Computron, When the claiment to the real championship belt that to make everyone a believer I've got to beat on most of the Warzone Roster. When I finally lift up that belt I would of beaten so much of Warzone that I will of prooved that I am the real champion and a hot one at that

Wolfang
2003-10-08, 01:17 AM
IC: A Warzone without the Tag Team Champions? Surely... it is like a beakfast without sunshine. Time to have a quiet word with Mr. Vaccaro...

Lord Zarak
2003-10-08, 10:15 AM
Ply him with Guinness.