PDA

View Full Version : Commin' at ya...

Scout
2003-10-16, 07:16 AM
"Yo Lisa! Gimme that mic... got somethin' ta say."

*Lisa Lovelace looks down the hall with a surprised look.*
"Scout- I thought you were gone- still recovering."

"Nope, everything's A-OTK as in Ass's Ours Ta Kick. Back and better than ever. New bike, new partner and we're goin' for the top."

*LL gets a confused look.* "We? You mean the Game?"

"Nope. Game's top class... ain't noone in the ranks that could defeat him except the ring itself. Losing his bud broke him, and there's not a super glue strong enough that can fix him right now. So I went and got a new partner... sayin' it loud - sayin' it proud. Yo! Quick! C'mmon out here and give the lady some words so she can get paid this week."

Quick Switch
2003-10-16, 07:26 AM
*Quick appears, smiling slightly, stands next to Scout*

"Thanks, Scout. Yes, that's right friends and neighbors, we've decided to team up. Reaction Faction- Action Faction, we're not to picky about the nomenclature. What's in a name, I say? The point is, we're here to wrestle. Or, wrassle, as the case may be. However you call it, we spell it F-U-N."

*Quick gives a thumbs up*

"Come one, come all! We're ready."

Scout
2003-10-16, 07:34 AM
"You betcha Quick! Lisa, ya heard it here first. Now, there's a possibility we might be getting additional team members, but that's still undetermined as of yet. Regardless, the bottom line is, come one, come all, we're gonna make those who stand in our way take a mighty hard fall. We'll get the titles that count. See ya soon."

Lord Zarak
2003-10-16, 12:14 PM
Like Cleopatra!!!

Blaster
2003-10-16, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
Like Cleopatra!!!

Only American, and stupider.

God Jinrai
2003-10-16, 05:40 PM
... Hmh. canadian twits just have no idea when to shut up, now do they. Go crawl back into your hole in the wall, blister.... unless you'd prefer to be the recipient of the overdue arse whooping I've had saved up for a very specific canuck. But Bombshell's squashing could be set on hold if it meant rending your pathetic carcass limb from limb.

Galvatron91
2003-10-16, 06:15 PM
The Game is shown backstage watching on the monitor, untaping his fist. A small smile goes across his face he shakes his head optimistically.

Wolfang
2003-10-16, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by God Jinrai
... Hmh. canadian twits just have no idea when to shut up, now do they. Go crawl back into your hole in the wall, blister.... unless you'd prefer to be the recipient of the overdue arse whooping I've had saved up for a very specific canuck. But Bombshell's squashing could be set on hold if it meant rending your pathetic carcass limb from limb.

IC: So that's a medium mauling with extra fries?

I'm not sure I speak on behalf of anyone else, but it's good to see Quick Switch back. Oh, and Scout too.

Blaster
2003-10-16, 09:54 PM

Coming from a guy who has faked his death more times then his namesake's american counterpart has actually died it doesn't carry much weight as an insult jerky. Now why don't you stop and think who you just called out. I'd hate to make you fake your own death to avoid me too.

God Jinrai
2003-10-17, 12:13 AM
Who'se said anything about FAKING my death, child?

Everyone and their brothers saw me flatline that day... and on previous occasions, there was no physical way I could be alive... you see, blaster... it's this simple... I'm Immortal.

You see, unlike the standard fare of superstars... I learned something, the first time I tasted the sense of immortalization given by the fans... I realized that so long as even one single person... believed me to still be alive... no matter the physical damage... I would return. I died, blaster. I FELT death's cold embrace.. on more than one occasion. But every time... the reaper has found himself helpless... unable to take me to the world after life... Not only because I fought the reaper... but because of the degree of immortality I wield. it's not just my image that lives on, blaster. I LIVE... because of them. and until the day when I have lost every single fan... and loved one... I WILL CONTINUE to return from death.

Ah... and there was a message I was to deliver to you, Blaster. Your time IS comming. Death herself spoke it to me. by whose hand she did not say. but your end is comming.

Blaster
2003-10-17, 12:41 AM
Who'se said anything about FAKING my death, child?

Everyone and their brothers saw me flatline that day... and on previous occasions, there was no physical way I could be alive... you see, blaster... it's this simple... I'm Immortal.

You see, unlike the standard fare of superstars... I learned something, the first time I tasted the sense of immortalization given by the fans... I realized that so long as even one single person... believed me to still be alive... no matter the physical damage... I would return. I died, blaster. I FELT death's cold embrace.. on more than one occasion. But every time... the reaper has found himself helpless... unable to take me to the world after life... Not only because I fought the reaper... but because of the degree of immortality I wield. it's not just my image that lives on, blaster. I LIVE... because of them. and until the day when I have lost every single fan... and loved one... I WILL CONTINUE to return from death.

Ah... and there was a message I was to deliver to you, Blaster. Your time IS comming. Death herself spoke it to me. by whose hand she did not say. but your end is comming.

I didn't see you flatline because I prefer to watch talent. Something you lack. Now listen Brave Maxx.. Oops sorry, I mean Morpheus.... Damn screwed that up didn't I? Lord Chaos... drat... it's just you're all so similar. Immortal people don't flatline then again same goes for people who fake their death. The only thing about you liable to flatline is your career and not for lack of trying on your part.

See you can talk to guys dressed in sheets at your home Shady Acres: Home of the retarded and call them death, and they can see all they want about me. The fact I know, the fact the fans know, the fact every sane level headed person in the world knows I am the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah! The LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! God Among Men! I am the best of the best, Started on top been there since, beaten the greats from pillar to post KING OF THE WORLD! What are you? What is your claim to fame? You get hurt alot! You're a glass-jaws hero Jinrai. Don't give up your day job as Igor.

Viewfind
2003-10-17, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Blaster
I didn't see you flatline because I prefer to watch talent. Something you lack. Now listen Brave Maxx.. Oops sorry, I mean Morpheus.... Damn screwed that up didn't I? Lord Chaos... drat... it's just you're all so similar. Immortal people don't flatline then again same goes for people who fake their death. The only thing about you liable to flatline is your career and not for lack of trying on your part.

See you can talk to guys dressed in sheets at your home Shady Acres: Home of the retarded and call them death, and they can see all they want about me. The fact I know, the fact the fans know, the fact every sane level headed person in the world knows I am the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah! The LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! God Among Men! I am the best of the best, Started on top been there since, beaten the greats from pillar to post KING OF THE WORLD! What are you? What is your claim to fame? You get hurt alot! You're a glass-jaws hero Jinrai. Don't give up your day job as Igor.

OOC: Pure gold, someone give him the belt.

Scout
2003-10-17, 01:04 AM
ooc: dang he's good. :)
*tosses Blaster some golden freedom fries.* ;)

IC: Blaster- you may think yourself a god among men, but I ain't a man and you've got a long ways to go before I bow to you. Heck, I wouldn't even give you a curtsy if someone paid me. Take a word of advice from Jinrai- he says he's seen death... you better believe him. And guess what? She's not a man. Now, do a little math- partner up some talented individs and you'll reap what's sown and ya come up with a mighty fine harvest such as you Canuckleheads have never known. It's time to reap a little gold, and Quick and I are gonna do that. So get your mossy rock rollin' and move outta our limelight!

Quick Switch
2003-10-17, 01:19 AM
Reaping indeed! And a grim harvest at that to our erstwhile competition. We await whatever meager crop you have to offer us. Though we're after actual wheat, not chaff, when we dispense a good-natured reckoning to you lot. We're going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time.