PDA

View Full Version : AWF Mayhem - 13 October 03 - The Recreation Ground, Bath

AWF Mayhem
2003-10-17, 04:59 AM
The AWF logo flashes across the screen and the intro plays bringing Mayhem on the air.

Joey Styles: We are line from the Recreation Ground, in Bath as Mayhem continues its UK tour! What a show we have tonight…The Game has promised to assemble team Mayhem right here tonight. Also, he will defend his title against none other than Auros!

Flec: Yeah…plus for some reason, Mr. Reilly has ordered Y3Blaster to face both Plasmodium and Lord Chaos…what is up with that?!?

Joey: All this and so much more folks…lets start it off…Adolf is already in the ring awaiting the first man the Game selected to join team Mayhem…the King!

King v Adolf

Adolf stands looking quite forlorn as Head Like a Hole begins to play…

Joey: Opening bout here…and Adolf has been on something of a downslide as of late, looking to change all that with a win over a superstar that has absolutely rocketed to the top of the federation here as of late.

Flec: Yeah…King has been WHITE HOT…and I don’t expect Adolf to change his fortunes in this match!

Joey: Bell sounds and the California native glares down the Austrian. Some have called King Mr. Reilly’s golden boy…I don’t know about that…but I do know that he has taken the ball and ran with it. Adolf looking to get a jump on King, but King ducks the attempted clothesline and drills Adolf with the Headstrong. King merely shaking his head now as he scoops up Adolf and drives his spine into the top turn buckle, hanging him there in a tree of woe.

Flec: I really don’t think this is going to last too long…

Joey: You may be right Flec…Adolf in the tree of woe across the top turnbuckles and King backing up and delivering a massive Headstrong and Adolf crumples out of the tree of woe and onto the mat. King now locking in the PPC hoisting the prone Adolf up and sending him crashing back down to the mat…Adolf is out like a light here. King dragging him to the middle of the ring. And here is the Lock and Load! King with the Lock and Load…Adolf tapping and King has shown just how dominant he can be!

RA: Here is your winner…the King!

Joey: King absolutely crushing Adolf…and Adolf’s downward slide continues…while Kings massive rise also presses on!

Backstage

The Game is shown watching on the monitor, all smiles when a knock is heard at his door.

Game: Hey Switch…

Sixswitch: Game…heard you wanted to see me.

Game: Like you didn’t know I would be talking to you…

Sixswitch: You asking?

Game: You interested?

Sixswitch: Like you need to ask…

Game: Thought so…welcome aboard!

The two former DN members shake hands.

Joey: Looks like team Mayhem has 3!

Flec: Yeah…but we still need two more! WHO WILL IT BE?!?

Joey: Well it looks like the Game is coming out here to tell us right now!

*Commercial Break*

As Mayhem comes back on the air Price to Play is playing in the arena and the Game is shown in the ring.

Game: As you know…the War Games is just two weeks away and as promised I have begun to assemble Team Mayhem. Already on the team is of course The King and the Welsh Wonder, Sixswitch…and heading up the team the most electrifying AWF Champion of all time. So that leaves two spots to go…who, oh who will it be? Well…why keep you in suspense…the 4th member of team Mayhem is none other than the AWF IC Champion…Stone Cold Skywarp!

Joey: Stone Cold! YES!

I’m Back…

Joey: Oh…what does he want?

Flec: What do you mean, he’s the boss he can be where he wants to be!

Reilly: Now…hold on a minute Game…hold on…now…I said I would authorize the War Games. Since I said that…I will of course want my Team…Mayhem to win over that pathetic Vaccaro. However…HOWEVER, my obligation is also to maintain the integrity of the sanctioned events of Mayhem. As such…I cannot allow Stone Cold to be a part of the War Games. You see, I have already signed an IC Title Match at Autumn Annihilation. Stone Cold has been signed to face the winner of tonight’s match between the Big Ragebowski and Cyberstrike.

Joey: What…wait…you mean to tell me that Reilly isn’t going to allow Stone Cold onto Team Mayhem?

Game: Let me get this straight…you have already booked Stone Cold and thus he can’t be on Team Mayhem. Makes sense you twit…but, fine…you’ve already booked Stone Cold to defend his title…that’s great…no problem…but I just want to point one thing out. War Games is unsanctioned…so any one not already booked then is fair game so to speak…deal?

Reilly: Hey…anything to help the cause champ!

Game: Great…oh…and one more thing…

Flec: HEY!

Joey: The champ just laid out Mr. Reilly with a little sweet chin music…but he’s gotten permission to recruit anyone not booked…that leaves the door wide open!

Flec: HEY! That means if the Game wanted…HE COULD go out and get himself a ringer! HELL HE COULD STEAL SOMEONE OFF WARZONE IF HE WANTED!

Joey: You don’t think…

Flec: Never know…I just can’t believe the Game laid out the boss…poor Mr. Reilly!

Backstage

The Game is met as he’s on his way back to his dressing room by Stone Cold.

Stone Cold: So…I heard you were wanting me on Team Mayhem…you know what the answer would have been already. So let me say this…since Reilly ruined our fun…tonight…I’m going to make up for that…and that’s the bottom line cuz Stone Cold said so!

Stone Cold walks away and leaves the Game smirking as he is approached by Lisa Lovelace.

Lisa: Game…still two spots left…who’s it going to be?

Game: Well…one of the spot is going to go to someone I really don’t care for, but the kid has balls…and he’s one tough son of a bitch. So, I’ll make that announcement personally later tonight. As for the other…well…let’s just say I’m going to keep that little mystery to myself until the War Games themselves!

Joey: One to be announced later tonight…and one mystery man…who can it be!?!

Flec: I’m telling you…Game’s getting someone from Warzone! You’ll see Styles!

Blaster v Plasmodium & Lord Chaos

Joey: Well, back in the ring now for an interesting event. Plasmodium and Lord Chaos in the ring…originally this was supposed to be Jetfire with Plas…but he has…how shall we say…departed…

Flec: Yeah…he jumped over to Warzone…hey…you don’t think…

Joey: Needless to say, Lord Chaos has filled in here with Plasmodium as they prepare to face Blaster in a two on one handicapped match.

The Counter filters down to zero and an explosion launches Headstrong

Joey: And here he comes, the leader of the Canucks and I understand that as of late he has been unhappy with his team’s performance.

Flec: I just found out, Blaster actually REQUESTED this match…he wants to send a message to his squad!

Joey: I’ve actually heard the same…and he’ll have his chance to prove his point. Bell sounds and Lord Chaos charging in…Plasmodium shaking his head at LC’s blind rush…Blaster on the other hand simply ready to make him pay. Hard clothesline by Y3B sends LC down hard to the mat. Now, Plas also met by a spinning heel kick by Blaster. Moving back to LC now, Blaster fairly quickly grabbing the knee of Lord Chaos and wrenching it hard into the mat. Plas now back, hammering at Blaster…two former Canucks hammering each other.

Flec: Two former…don’t you mean one former and his exulted leader?

Joey: Right…Blaster ducking a punch and delivering a chop block to the knees. Plas goes down. Blaster turning back to Lord Chaos. Grabbing Lord Chaos by the legs, Blaster drags him to the turnbuckle…going to the outside now…and wrapping a figure four leg lock around the turnbuckle…shades of Bret Hart displayed by the Canuck leader…and my God…was that a pop I heard from Lord Chaos’ knee? Lord Chaos screaming in pain…referee trying to break the hold. Blaster finally releases the hold and Lord Chaos still writing…the ref looking at his knee…and he’s calling for the EMT’s to get out to the ring.

Flec: Blaster broke his knee or his leg or something! They’re putting Lord Chaos on the stretcher!

Joey: Whatever he did…Blaster just destroyed the leg of Lord Chaos…he’s screaming in pain. The EMT’s bringing him to the back and now its down to Blaster and Plasmodium. Plas now working on gaining the offensive…but Blaster countering the attack and a face plant on to Plas. Blaster off the ropes and SOUNDSAULT! Plas instinctively rolls out of the ring. Blaster with a baseball slide sends him crashing into the guard rail. Now, Blaster shoving Plas back into the ring. To the top now, Blaster with a missile drop kick. Plas down on his back again. Plas trying to get to his feet, but Y3B ducks the attempted swing, scoop…STIFF BEAT! Plas out of no where getting hit with the stiff beat…Blaster with a cover…1…2…3! Blaster wins!

Flec: Amazing!

Joey: And from the back…here comes Auros…rushing past the Canuck leader on beginning to pound away on Plas. Blaster caring one way or another leaves for the back…

Backstage

As Blaster arrives backstage he hears a clapping…

Game: Well done oh king of the Mother Canuckers…

Blaster: I was wondering when I would hear from you…

Game: Oh really?

Blaster: yeah…you and I may have a world of differences, but we both know what the other can do…and you know you need me in the War Games.

Game: Need? Need is a bit strong of a word…let’s just say I would like you to go into the cage with me again…let’s face it, you me and six have been there and done that. We know the cages, the double ring…we know how to operate in there. We don’t have to like each other…we just have to remember that we’re on the same damn team.

Blaster: Hey…don’t have to ask me twice yankee scum…

Game: See you in the cage than mother canucker…

The two part ways, each with a slight smirk on their face.

Joey: There’s four!

Flec: Duh Styles…

*Commercial*

God Jinrai/w Scout v Blitzwing/ w Bombshell & Arcee

Bulls on Parade echoes through the arena as Blitzwing and Bombshell make their way to the ring, closely followed by Arcee. God Jinrai is already in the ring his eyes are like fire, fixated on the task ahead and the beating he's preparing to dish out to the Canucks before him. Blitzwing approaches the ring feverishly, his eyes not moving from those of God Jinrai.

Joey : The two competitors in an old fashioned Mexican stand-off here.
Flec : Only without the guns...which is shame, I think Blitzwing's gonna need one.

No sooner does Blitzwing step through the ropes than Jinrai attacks him, reigning down brutal fore-arms on Blitzwing's back. Jinrai drags Blitzwing through the ropes and whips him across the ring.

Joey : HUGE BIG BOOT there!
Flec : Blitzwing could be out already!
Joey : I hope not Flec, we got a 10 minute slot to fill

Jinrai walks over to Blitzwing and stomps him a couple of times then dashes to the rope to taunt Bombshell. He takes the bait and jumps up to the ring apron, the referee runs over to stop him getting into the ring. Jinrai goes back to his fallen opponent and begins choking him. Bombshell's outraged by this and tries to step through the ropes but it only forces the referee to restrain him further. Jinrai walks over and taunts Bombshell a little more before heading back to Blitzwing.

Flec : Bombshell outraged here
Joey : He's hardly helping the situation

Ginrai stoops down and picks up Blitzwing and hoists him to his shoulder, charging his opponent into the corner, Blitzwing's neck bounces off the top turnbuckle.

Joey : Jinrai keep his grip here

Jinrai turns and runs to the opposite turnbuckle and again Blitzwing's upper back and neck snap off the turnbuckle, the referee steps in but Jinrai shoves him to one side. Again he runs to the turnbuckle, but Blitzwing slips off and Jinrai charges into the turnbuckle he stumbles backwards as Blitzwing jumps and lands a dropkick square in Jinrai's back.

Joey : The big man hitting his head on the middle rope there.
Flec : Looks like the tables have turned.
Joey : Certaintly could be Flec

Blitzwing takes the momentum and jumps up the turnbuckle, he leaps looking for a spinning wheel kick.

Joey : OH MY GOD! Such a display of strength!
Flec : The man's not human!

Ginrai catches Blitzwing as he leaps from the rope and launches the Canuck over the top rope and down to the mat below. Bombshell and Arcee run over to see if his okay, Bombshell talking some trash to Jinrai who takes the bait, stepping through the ropes and going after Bombshell. Arcee leaves Blitzwing alone and heads round the ring, Scout caught un-awares, talking to fans at ringside as Arcee attacks her from behind. Jinrai still chasing Bombshell round the ring as the referee leaps from the ring to split the ladies up.

Joey : And it looks like chaos out there.
Flec : Question is, where's Blitzwing gone?
Joey : Bombshell certaintly keeping his distance here.

Bombshell passes the melee outside the ring, as does Jinrai, past where Blitzwing was. Jinrai stops, knowing something is wrong he looks around but can't see Blitzwing anywhere. Bombshell meanwhile grabs a steel chair and runs at Jinrai.

Joey : He wouldn't!
Flec : He can't!

Jinrai grabs Bombshell by the throat and hoists him into the air, the chair bouncing off the ground. Jinrai holds Bombshell high for a few seconds.

Joey : WOAH! What a chair shot!
Flec : That one echoed through the arena worse than you breaking wind
Joey : And how!

Jinrai hits the floor hard, knocked out clean from the vile chair shot produced by Blitzwing. Arcee gets the nod and stops attacking, allowing the referee to roll back into the ring as Blitzwing does the same with Jinrai, sticking the boots in for good measure.

Joey : That's sick! He's no need to do that
Flec : Jinrai's an un-certain element though, he has to be sure.
Joey : Blitzwing heading to the top rope here.
Flec : SWANTON BOMB! SWANTON BOMB!

Blitzwing heads for the cover 1...2...3! Blitzwing get's the win! Bulls on Parade blasts out as Bombshell slides into the clutching the chair. Scout covering the body of the fallen Jinrai, trying to stop Bombshell's attack.

Joey : Doesn't look like Bombshell cares here
Flec : Scout's in the wrong place ...

Bombshell drops the chair down hard across Scout's back who screams in pain, at the same time Jinrai sits bolt upright. Bombshell stares at the huge man as he raises to his feet. Blitzwing runs at Bombshell who throws the chair into Jinrai's hands. Blitzwing flies through the air and heel-kicks the chair into Jinrai's head. Blood blasts into the air and Jinrai stumbles backwards and over the top-rope hitting the mat hard. Scout rolls out after him and checks he's okay. The camera zooms down as blood pours down Jinrai's face. Bulls on Parade blares again as Blitzwing, Bombshell and Arcee stand triumphant in the ring.

Joey: “WAIT A MINUTE! Jinrai just sat straight up…blood pouring from his face and that is a look of pure anger! The Canucks with a vicious assault now making a b-line out of the ring as Jinrai is up on his feet. The Canucks leaving through the crowd…choosing to pick their spot another time! Quick Switch bolting now to make sure Scout is OK…and the three of them take the ring and glare the Canucks down the whole way…WE’LL BE BACK!”

*Commercial Break*

AWF Championship:
The Game G91 (c) vs. Auros

The distinctive Oasis riff kicks in.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the Archive Wrestling Federation Championship.”

And you wanna break our walls down? Or you wanna destroy us? Well you go to hell.

“Introducing first, about to make his way down the aisle, he is the challenger. From México… and representing the Canucks… Auros!”

Joey: “And I’m still intrigued as to how a Mexican can represent the Canucks.”
Flec: “He can’t. Nobody but the Philly crew can reprazent round here, Joe. And it’s Méxican.”
Joey: “The Game gonna have his hands full tonight… the crowd anxiously anticipating the challenger…”
Flec: “Where is he?”

After a few moments, the curtains part and Auros hobbles down the ramp on crutches.

Flec: “Oh no…”
Joey: “And it looks like Auros has had some sort of accident backstage.”
Flec: “I didn’t want to say anything, but I saw him earlier, he was hobbling quite badly. I think he slept at an angle last night, maybe had a build-up of fluids in his knee. It’s a common problem nowadays. Maybe the cold temperatures in this damn country set it off, sudden change in air moisture. It’s normally warmer than this in México.”
Joey: “What are you going to blame next, Flec? Say he developed DVT on the flight over, but it’s taken ten days to come out?”
Flec: “It’s a possible. You can’t rule anything out in this filthy country.”

Reaching the ringside area, Auros slowly clambers up the steps and into the ring, before gesturing for a microphone.

Auros: “So, I was crossing the street this morning. Some idiot driver comes across on the wrong side of the road. What kind of idiot drives on the left side of the road? And El Chingador here didn’t see it coming. The guy ran straight over my foot. I was livid. Damn, I was so mad that I grabbed that kid by the scruff of the neck and threw the tricycle into the middle of the road. But, turns out the little pendejo tore my cruciate ligament.”

Joey: “I don’t believe this…”
Flec: “It’s a common problem. Metatarsal strain causes a ricochet effect in the knee.”

Auros: “So, El Chingador spent three hours in a waiting room at the Royal United Hospital… what a dump that place is. And they tell me I can’t wrestle tonight. But I’m here because I’m not gonna let a silly thing like being on one leg stop me from beating the **** out of the Game and taking that title. So, bring it, Pendejo91. You’re low enough to fight an injured man. Come get a piece of the Chingador.”

It’s time to play the gaaaaaaaame
Yeahahaha

“From St Paul, Minnesota. He is the Archive Wrestling Federation Champion… The Game – Galvatron91!”

Joey: “G91 on his way down now. Doesn’t look at all impressed by the get-up Auros is in. Street clothes, leg brace and a pair of crutches.”
Flec: “He’s still going to wrestle though, Joe. That’s how tough Auros is. Any of those immigrants got beat up like that and they’d wimp out before you know it.”
Joey: “Excluding yourself from that whole immigrant thing?”
Flec: “I’m no immigrant. I was born in Pennsylvania.”
Joey: “Galvatron91 in the ring. Smirking in disbelief at Auros.”
Flec: “Hey, he looks like he doesn’t believe Auros’ story.”
Joey: “That a kid on a tricycle ran over his foot and destroyed his knee? I wonder why.”

Passing the title belt to the referee, G91 turns to salute the crowd. As he does so, Auros lifts a crutch high above his head and dashes across the ring, slamming it down hard across the back of the Champion.

Joey: “And I think that’s the answer why!”
Flec: “He’s healed! It’s a miracle!”
Joey: “Auros just breaking that crutch over the Game’s back. Referee signals for the bell and we’re underway. Auros hammering away with those clubbing blows to the spine and neck of the Champion.”
Flec: “Oh, smart strategy. Go after the neck. I bet that neck’s still not 100%, Joe.”
Joey: “I doubt it ever will be. Auros backing him into the corner… hard Irish whip across the ring. And G91 spinefirst into the turnbuckles. You can see the agony just etched across his face.”
Flec: “Great, isn’t it?”

With the Game wincing in the corner, Auros charges in with a powerful avalanche, crushing the Champion against the buckles again. The affiliate-Canuck backs off enough to let G91 stagger forward from the corner before scooping him up and driving him to the mat with a hard side suplex.

Joey: “Incredible how that knee injury cleared up so quick.”
Flec: “Well, as I was saying, when I saw him earlier they were talking about going to the Roman Baths. That water’s blessed, Styles. It heals anything.”
Joey: “I think they’re also closed to the public. Auros stomping away. Really making his early advantage count. Choking the Game with his foot, now… pulling down on that top rope for leverage. Referee onto him, breaking it up.”
Flec: “Smart work by Auros. Knows he’s got the six count to work with.”
Joey: “Five count, Flec.”
Flec: “Maybe where you come from it’s a five count...”

Grabbing the Champion’s foot, Auros drags him out into the centre of the ring. Allowing the Game the time to try and climb up, the Méxican nails a stiff kick to the spine before dropping to the mat and applying a reverse chinlock.

Flec: “Hey, he can wrestle!”
Joey: “Or bluff it. Reverse chinlock by Auros. I think it may be closer to a rear naked choke, myself, but that’s for the referee to decide. Auros definitely all over the Game in the early going. Of course that cheap shot with the crutch before the bell may have helped matters…”
Flec: “Hey, it’s all legal before the bell sounds. Auros not quite as ring savvy as the other Canucks… somebody else may have added the body scissors to this by now.”
Joey: “Oddly, no other Canucks at ringside now. Makes a pleasant change, though with so much at stake you’d have to wonder why.”
Flec: “Auros wants to do it alone.”
Joey: “That’s one commendable thing, at least. Auros putting pretty much all his weight on the Game’s neck and shoulders. Making him carry it.”
Flec: “Hey… if Auros wins the title, what happens for War Games?”
Joey: “From what point of view?”
Flec: “Does that make El Chingador captain of Team Mayhem?”
Joey: “I don’t think so, Flec. It’s the Game’s team.”
Flec: “Okay. But would Auros be allowed on Warzone?”
Joey: “I assume so. Why not ask Reilly?”
Flec: “Because I’m needed here.”
Joey: “Not as much as you think. Galvatron91 fighting back, now… rolling inwards towards Auros… trying to slip out of the back… does so! Grabs that arm and powers out of the back door, turning it into a hammerlock with Auros facedown on the canvas. Floats over into a side headlock. Auros clambering to his feet, though.”
Flec: “Look at the power! That’s impressive.”
Joey: Very impressive. Not many people can stand up, Flec. Auros’ knees not giving way as you’d expect with that alleged injury…”
Flec: “Bam! There we go.”
Joey: “Auros with a back suplex to counter the side headlock. Good awareness and tactics. The Game just dropped squarely onto his back. Back of his head bouncing off the canvas.”

Getting back up, Auros glances around at the crowd. He slowly walks across the ring and steps out between the ropes.

Flec: “Oh, where’s he going?”
Joey: “Auros heading up top. Climbing those turnbuckles. High risk offence coming up.”
Flec: “This is gonna be great!”
Joey: “Auros… on the top rope… flying elbow… no! The Game moved!”
Joey: “And the ring just shook. Auros missing the big elbow… Galvatron91 rolling out of harm’s way. G91 upto his feet… Auros following. The Game moving in with those hard punches to the head… backs Auros up to the ropes… whips him across? No, reversal… Clothesline by Auros – ducked by the Game… off the far side… Flying forearm! The Game just taking Auros out with the flying forearm.”
Flec: “Oh, no. Not this. It all looked so promising.”
Joey: “Galvatron91 an absolute house of fire here. Pulls Auros up… wristlock, wrings the arm… and just pulls him close for a belly to belly suplex! Lateral press. One, two… oh, shoulder comes up from Auros.”

Backing up to let Auros stand, G91 moves behind for a rear waistlock. But as he tries to lock it in, Auros slings an elbow backwards, catching the Champion firmly on the jaw. Turning around, the Méxican quickly rakes his opponent’s eyes with his body between the Game and the referee.

Joey: “Oh, blatant thumb to the eye by Auros. Official didn’t see it.”
Flec: “Not because the ref missed it – because Auros didn’t let him see it. Huge difference.”
Joey: “Auros grabbing the Game… sets him up. Piledriver, perhaps? Backing himself into the corner… what’s he looking for?”
Flec: “The AWF Championship, you goon.”
Joey: “Auros right back up against the corner… set up… Oh, heaves the Game up high… Powerbomb! Cradles him… what the? Feet on the second rope…”
Flec: “One! Two! Three! He got it!!”
Joey: “I… Auros… just got the three count on the Game! Referee down counting the shoulders where he should have been… but Auros had both feet on the second rope for leverage…”
Flec: “El Chingador’s the new champion! I don’t believe it!”
Joey: “Nor do I… Auros got the hell out of the ring before the referee could get up and see his feet on the ropes. He’s absolutely elated. He doesn’t deserve the win… but he’s got it!”
Flec: “Will you show some damn emotion?! AUROS IS THE AWF CHAMPION!!”
Joey: “I’ll show some emotion when he earns it, Flec. Auros just stole the AWF Title.”
Flec: “Just like the white man stole America!”
Joey: “Stop that.”

“Ladies and gentlemen… the winner of this bout… and NEW Archive Wrestling Federation Champion… Auros!”

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, the Canuck slings the title belt over his shoulder and starts a march back to the locker room, whilst the Game lies in utter shock and disbelief in the ring.

As Auros reaches the halfway point of the aisle, a second referee runs down from the back and wrenches the title belt from his hand on the way to the ring.

Flec: “Hey! He just stole Auros’ title!”
Joey: “Why do I have no sympathy?”
Flec: “He can’t do that!”
Joey: “And common sense prevailing here, I think. The second referee would have seen it from the back. With the original official in the ring, now. Presumably telling him what happened.”
Flec: “They can’t do this!”
Joey: “They are! And sense prevails at last. The referee having words with the ring announcer… looks like this one’s not over, folks.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, your attention please. The referee has just informed me that he has reversed his original decision. As such, this match must continue.”

A huge cheer from the Rec crowd greets the announcement. His face like thunder, Auros dashes back into the ring and starts to pound on the still recovering Game.

Flec: “That’s not fair! El Chingador had it won!”
Joey: “Illegally, Flec. G91 still winded from that almighty powerbomb. It’s possible Auros could have pinned him normally, but we’ll never know. Working away on the back, now.”
Flec: “Hit it again, A!”
Joey: “Auros lining up another powerbomb, perhaps. Trying to lift… no, the Game blocking it. Back bodydrop! Huge counter from the AWF Champion!””
Flec: “I thought Auros was the champion now?”
Joey: “Not unless I’m seriously misunderstanding the situation. The Game kips up!”
Joey: “G91… the Cerebral Assassin… coiled like a spring in the corner… Auros climbing up in the middle of the ring… Sweet Chin Music!”
Flec: “No! Ducked it! Haha!”
Joey: “Auros dodged the superkick… clothesline! No – ducked by the Game… rear waistlock… German suplex!”
Flec: “Oh gods. Not this…”
Joey: “Still got it locked in… back up to his feet… and a second German suplex! Rolls through with it… back up… and a third! Finally releases! Lateral press – one… two… oh, Auros gets the shoulder up.”

Looking around at the fans, G91 leaves the ring and climbs to the top rope as Auros staggers back up.

Flec: “What’s that clown doing now?”
Joey: “The Game is gonna fly! Auros up… flying bodypress! No! Caught in mid-air by Auros.”
Flec: “Wooha! Powerslam coming up… oh, what?!!”
Joey: “Turnabout is fair play! The Game breaks it with a rake to the eyes… admonished by the referee. G91 on his feet… whips Auros to the ropes… reversal. Clothesline by Auros – no, ducked by the Champ… off the far side again…”
Flec: “Turn around, Auros!”
Joey: “Bulldog headlock! Great takedown by the Game on the rebound. Auros flat out on his face… the Game grabbing the head… traps the arm…”
Flec: “Move, A! Move!!”
Joey: “Endgame! The Endgame locked in by Galvatron91! This is the move that ended War Games last year. Will we see it again at Autumn Annihilation this year? And will it be the move to see off Auros tonight?”
Flec: “Where are the Canucks? Where’s Blaster?!”
Joey: “Staying out of the way after the verbal beating Auros gave him after last week, I think… Auros still hanging on…”
Flec: “What guts! What intestinal fortitude! What sheer unadulterated…”
Joey: “There it is! Auros finally taps out! The Game has retained the AWF Championship in a hard fought battle tonight.”

Backstage

Stone Cold is shown getting ready to head to the ring.

Flec: What the hell is he doing?

Glass Shatters and Never again begins to play…

Joey: Well…you asked and here he comes…and he’s taking a seat right here with us!

Flec: Great…

IC Number One Contender's Match: The Big Ragebowski v Cyberstrike w/ Special Guest Announcer: Stone Cold Skywarp

Whatta Man hits and The Big Ragebowski makes his way to the ring.

Flec: And here comes the future IC Champ!

Stone Cold: What?

Flec: Future…

SCSW: What?

Flec: Fu…

SCSW: WHAT?

Flec: …

Joey: So that’s how you shut him up…

No Chance takes over and Cyberstrike makes his way to the ring…the bell sounds and the match is underway…the two men lock up in the neutral position…

Stone Cold: Well time to go to work…

Joey: What?

Flec: Where’s he going?

Joey: Stone Cold in the ring…and he’s attacking both men by surprise! Clubbing Rage from behind, Cyberstrike caught off guard with a boot and a Stunner! Cyberstrike down. Now catching Rage with a boot…and a second Stunner! Rage out…Cyberstrike out…and Stone Cold cracking open a cold one! And here comes the boss!

Reilly: Allright…you…you…son of a b*tch! You asked for this…you want to mess around with my booking…you want to play around and disrespect my authority? Fine…at Autumn Annihilation…it will be Stone Cold Skywarp defending his AWF IC Title against Cyberstrike and The Big Ragebowski…

Joey: WHAT?!?

Reilly: Oh…and one more thing…it will be a ladder match!

Joey: A Triple Threat Ladder match! Stone Cold, the Big Ragebowski & Cyberstrike…and its two weeks away. Folks we are out of time…we’ll see you next week!

Bombshell
2003-10-17, 05:28 AM
How does it feel, Jinners? How does it feel to be beaten by a superior male? The flurry from Surrey? One half of the greatest Tag Team ever in the AWF? The team that, by all rights, should be the champs right now?

Don't feel too good, does it, Jinners?

Well, just remember. Can't cut it here in the big leagues, there's always that second rate show...or the hole in the ground where you crawled out of.

Sixswitch
2003-10-17, 01:07 PM
That's four. Now, the Double S has had a problem with Y3B for a long time. The Double S has had a problem with the Canucks for a long time. But the Double S also knows that Y3B can pull his weight in a War Games match. This thing transcends rivalries like this, and like I told the Canucks last week, if we're gonna win... If we're gonna survive, we're gonna have to function as a unit, and that's something that I for one fully intend to do. When Team Mayhem walk into that cage at Autumn Anihiliation, we will walk in as one unit, we will fight as one unit, and we will win as one unit. That is, if the others in the team are willing to play ball.

God Jinrai
2003-10-17, 02:21 PM
Bombshell. Bombshell, bombshell, bombshell. the little psychotic "mad bomber" as you were once known...

Let's keep in mind something here. were you in my position... would YOU have had the integrity..much less strentgh, to get up from those chair shots AT ALL? Blitzwing, I still hold no respect for you. and until the day we face off on even grounds... in a true contest of skill, you NEVER will have my respect.

And to both of you... sleep with your eyes open... lest you be stripped of your souls in sleep.

Scout... I... I couldn't protect you... as I'd vowed to...that day of my first resurection. Quickswitch... I...wish to face YOU... at the next mayhem... as retribution...for my failure this day.

And to the fans... I suppose I have much to answer for for this failure this day. I cannot offer anything more than this. There will be another time.... and then. We will see... just who it is that is felled in the ring.

Blaster
2003-10-17, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by God Jinrai
Bombshell. Bombshell, bombshell, bombshell. the little psychotic "mad bomber" as you were once known...

Let's keep in mind something here. were you in my position... would YOU have had the integrity..much less strentgh, to get up from those chair shots AT ALL? Blitzwing, I still hold no respect for you. and until the day we face off on even grounds... in a true contest of skill, you NEVER will have my respect.

And to both of you... sleep with your eyes open... lest you be stripped of your souls in sleep.

Scout... I... I couldn't protect you... as I'd vowed to...that day of my first resurection. Quickswitch... I...wish to face YOU... at the next mayhem... as retribution...for my failure this day.

And to the fans... I suppose I have much to answer for for this failure this day. I cannot offer anything more than this. There will be another time.... and then. We will see... just who it is that is felled in the ring.

I..I..I.... T....T.....T.. TODAY JUNIOR! Listen Powermaster Optimus just because you've gotten your ass kicked so many times you can now sit up doesn't mean you have strength, it doesn't mean you have integrity. It means you've got tough skin from getting laid out match after match. I mean you've made more hospital visits then The Game. Do you know how low that is? I thought he couldn't take a punch.

Now before you face The Sixswitch clone. Before you "get retributed" which sounds like a cheap Ah-nuld movie. How about next week. It's me The greatest thing to ever happen to this fed against GodMorpheus, the Glass Jaw's hero 1 on 1. I need the warm up for Wargames.

God Jinrai
2003-10-17, 05:13 PM
If that's your idea of a challenge, blaster... then get ready. *pulls off the leather bike gloves* because the kid gloves are OFF. I've been holding back for TOO LONG. Compare me to morpheus... brave maximus if you like... but you're going to see something in that match... that you've never seen before, blaster... something only one man experienced. That man was the now gone Vin Ghostal. What that man experienced... was the pure fear and terror of encountering an unstoppbable opponent... a Breathing... living.. Juggernaut.

Never before has redemption litterally come knocking at my door. Opportunity seems to favor me this day. It's time to show just how grateful I am.

Bombshell
2003-10-17, 07:26 PM
What that man experienced... was the pure fear and terror of encountering an unstoppbable opponent... a Breathing... living.. Juggernaut.

Really? I was wondering what happened to that talentless hack. I always heard that one of the reasons we ain't seem him around lately was because he was bored spending week after week facing off against third rate monkey beaters like yourself. Leave it to a American to leave a mess so large that it's ends up becoming someone else's responsibility to clean up.

Blaster
2003-10-17, 08:01 PM
If that's your idea of a challenge, blaster... then get ready. *pulls off the leather bike gloves* because the kid gloves are OFF. I've been holding back for TOO LONG. Compare me to morpheus... brave maximus if you like... but you're going to see something in that match... that you've never seen before, blaster... something only one man experienced. That man was the now gone Vin Ghostal. What that man experienced... was the pure fear and terror of encountering an unstoppbable opponent... a Breathing... living.. Juggernaut.

Never before has redemption litterally come knocking at my door. Opportunity seems to favor me this day. It's time to show just how grateful I am.

Oh no... the chills down my spine are causing me to shake in my little booties...

*Stares at the screen with a dead-pan face for a few seconds then cracks and falls over laughing*

Oh boy... I... I..

*cracks again and laughs more*

Okay... You're thinking you can scare me. You think I worry at the potential of facing you BraveGinrai? No I like it because it's an easy win on my record. So take off your kiddy gloves, and join a man in the ring and find out what it like to have your ass thuroughly kicked.

Deathscream
2003-10-17, 08:15 PM
IC: RSCR@P at the ppv I will leave you a bloody pulp and take the AWF Hardcore title from you!

AWF Press Office
2003-10-17, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Deathscream
IC: RSCR@P at the ppv I will leave you a bloody pulp and take the AWF Hardcore title from you!

Pending a huge reshuffle of events already announced, it's fair to say that won't be happening.

Deathscream
2003-10-17, 09:16 PM
Damn

Viewfind
2003-10-17, 09:46 PM
HAHAHA!

Sup yall!

Dis is Blingzilla, trippin' mastah rockin yo azz from Philly! I gots mad beats ta kick, poppin yo bitches like Ex-Lax.

All i got"z" to say is me and da team warzone are gonna stir some nasty s*** up wit dat wrinkled ass crackah reilly soon, you bettah believe it. that muthah****ahs goin DOWN, yall hear? **** I hatE fool's like that, yo. reilly mothah****ah gonna taste mah 9, hell"z" yeah

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-17, 10:05 PM
IC: Great a World title shot and an IC title shot!

Extreme_Kup
2003-10-18, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Blaster
I..I..I.... T....T.....T.. TODAY JUNIOR!

D-Ex: Hey I have to admit I dont like this guy. But you have to love his sense of humor. No wonder I prefer Canadian comedians than the American ones.

Ok on to other things, Cyberstrike you ass kissin monkey, now you know I aint rootin for your turncoat ass to win in that IC title match cause you got there for one reason only. Through kissing the rear behind of your Mayhem boss since you signed with him. Now its too bad you wont be in the Wargames match cause I know recently I've been in one..oh wait...that was a just a brawl in the nearby night pud. Ok my mistake. But to make it clear to you Team Mayhem...Team Warzone is gonna kick you right in the nu...hmmmm.....you'll see where. Now I may or may not be in that Wargames match, hell I might if I win that battle royal match. Sure I know you guys on Mayhem got a team already and need only 1 hell your team looks good, but I bet the team Warzone list will be better. Well heres 50 dollars it will be :laugh:

OOC: that was a good Mayhem. I cant wait to see Warzone to see who the last 2 are in team Warzone

Tempest
2003-10-18, 02:20 AM
OOC: Sweet Mayhem!

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC: that was a good Mayhem. I cant wait to see Warzone to see who the last 2 are in team Warzone

Yeah, I can't wait for the last two members of the Warzone team.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-18, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Hey I have to admit I dont like this guy. But you have to love his sense of humor. No wonder I prefer Canadian comedians than the American ones.

Ok on to other things, Cyberstrike you ass kissin monkey, now you know I aint rootin for your turncoat ass to win in that IC title match cause you got there for one reason only. Through kissing the rear behind of your Mayhem boss since you signed with him. Now its too bad you wont be in the Wargames match cause I know recently I've been in one..oh wait...that was a just a brawl in the nearby night pud. Ok my mistake. But to make it clear to you Team Mayhem...Team Warzone is gonna kick you right in the nu...hmmmm.....you'll see where. Now I may or may not be in that Wargames match, hell I might if I win that battle royal match. Sure I know you guys on Mayhem got a team already and need only 1 hell your team looks good, but I bet the team Warzone list will be better. Well heres 50 dollars it will be :laugh:

IC: D-Extreme if memery serves you lost that War Games match
just Team Warzone will lose and I was on Warzone for about 3 months with no major title shots coming my way your AWF TV title is a joke. I'm on Mayhem for two weeks and I get both an AWF World title shot and an AWF Intercontential title shot in one week so you do math:
Warzone=stagnation
or
Mayhem=the future
I chose the future simple as that.

As far as the War Games well before the Gimp can lead his team
he has to go through me and you above all other people should know what kind of damage I can do.

Amarant Odinson
2003-10-19, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: D-Extreme if memery serves you lost that War Games match
just Team Warzone will lose and I was on Warzone for about 3 months with no major title shots coming my way your AWF TV title is a joke. I'm on Mayhem for two weeks and I get both an AWF World title shot and an AWF Intercontential title shot in one week so you do math:
Warzone=stagnation
or
Mayhem=the future
I chose the future simple as that.

As far as the War Games well before the Gimp can lead his team
he has to go through me and you above all other people should know what kind of damage I can do.

We know the damage you can do Cyberbitch and it isn't much. The only reason why you went to Mayhem is because you couldn't hack it on Warzone where the real talent is. If you couldn't be me for the T.V. Title, what in the hell makes you think that you have a chance against Skywarp or the Game?

I may not like them personally but there's no doubt that these two are some of best in the business. Good luck Cyberstrike. Because by the looks it, the only thing that you'll be doing on Mayhem is striking out.

Wolfang
2003-10-19, 12:30 AM
IC: Amarant, one thing you need to know about Cyberstrike is that he is an attention whore. If you pay him any notice whatsoever, he will just continue to pester you. Fortunately, his head has become so big with his delusions of grandeur, that it is now very easy to put your foot in his mouth completey. It's about the only thing that'll keep him anchored in reality.

Y' know, I'd love to kick your ass 'Strike. But I'll happily watch SkyWarp do that...

Blaster
2003-10-19, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
We know the damage you can do Cyberbitch and it isn't much. The only reason why you went to Mayhem is because you couldn't hack it on Warzone where the real talent is. If you couldn't be me for the T.V. Title, what in the hell makes you think that you have a chance against Skywarp or the Game?

I may not like them personally but there's no doubt that these two are some of best in the business. Good luck Cyberstrike. Because by the looks it, the only thing that you'll be doing on Mayhem is striking out.

Well hello captain boring, who invited you and your Bloodied and Thunderstruck companion? Does this like warzone to you? No, when you look around here you see people with Charisma and people have actually done things with their career. And not just that but when you look at Mayhem you see Good ratings. No they are not a myth as Borezone "stars" say, there are such thing as good ratings.

No see I have a bit of a problem, and no it's not just that I have to see you and hear you but those are problems. No my problem is you Borezone Assclowns coming over here and acting all high and mighty. Are either of you even in Wargames against the Greatness that is? Y3B? Nope, and Amarant don't think for a Solitary second Vaccaro means that about why he didn't automatically pick you, he just wants a shot at winning and he knows if he chooses you HE CAN'T DO THAT!

Haha, I use your own catch phrase better then you do JUNIOR!

Sir Auros
2003-10-19, 02:07 AM
Old man...you had a lot more in you than I gave you credit for.

You may be the only contender here that I'll ever respect after a beating like that and I think I'll have to cut back on the crippled geezer comments...or maybe I'll keep them up and take another shot at that title. Depends on my mood at the time.

But I guarantee I'll be up for that title again, no matter who's holding it. Count on it cabron!

-Predaking-
2003-10-19, 09:46 AM
IC:
Why oh why that, after a title bout with the Game I was given the Jobber of Jobbers Adolf to mangle and destroy. Perhaps it was someone other than Reilly who booked the match. They should know that aside from a few wrestlers like G91 and Blaster all the other wrestlers are no match for me, the most dangerous man of AWF. But no matter it's a good warmup exercise before War Game, in which I will put out all the stops and show both Brands why I am the one deserving of the Title Belt. I will crush whoever's in my way and show absolutely no mercy. For the ones on the Warzone team, there is still time to back out and avoid facing me. Don't say I didn't warn you.

OOC:
Another terrific Mayhem.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-19, 04:51 PM
IC: Its no big secert that I hate the Game and all he stands for.
He's an egomanic that he thinks I'm affraid of him of his legend
and that he will walk all over me and everyone thinks that I'm going to be squashed. Maybe or maybe not. I've been the underdog all my life and that's what I am going into this match an
underdog.

Just like another former 2-time AWF World Champion when he faced the Game no one myself included thought he had snowball's chance in hell of winning the title and he did, you all know who I'm talking about. Now it's my turn at bat
and if you think War Games is a brutal match well Game when I'm
done you may not make it to AA to be in the War Games.

Wolfang
2003-10-19, 11:12 PM
IC: What the frell is AA? Alcoholics Anonymous? Automobile Association? Ah... I see. Cyberstrike doesn't know how to say the PPV name, so he just shortened it to two lettersso that it wouldn't melt his feeble mind. You know, I'd love for you to be on Team Mayhem so that I can maul you in War Games.

The Game and Sixswitch... I got no beef with them. as Sixswitch knows, I've looked forward to crossing swords with the Welsh Wonder fro some time. And the Game? He's the AWF champion... the best. I look forward to seeing how I can fare against them in front of the nearest thing I have to a hometown crowd.

Even Blaster and King, to an extent, have my respect for their abilities. You? I'd just beat the living hell out of you sooner than breath the same air. You talk a big fight 'Strike; I'd love to see you try and fight one with me.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-20, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: What the frell is AA? Alcoholics Anonymous? Automobile Association? Ah... I see. Cyberstrike doesn't know how to say the PPV name, so he just shortened it to two lettersso that it wouldn't melt his feeble mind. You know, I'd love for you to be on Team Mayhem so that I can maul you in War Games.

The Game and Sixswitch... I got no beef with them. as Sixswitch knows, I've looked forward to crossing swords with the Welsh Wonder fro some time. And the Game? He's the AWF champion... the best. I look forward to seeing how I can fare against them in front of the nearest thing I have to a hometown crowd.

Even Blaster and King, to an extent, have my respect for their abilities. You? I'd just beat the living hell out of you sooner than breath the same air. You talk a big fight 'Strike; I'd love to see you try and fight one with me.

IC: Correct me if I'm wrong Fang but I already kicked your ass so
much in the other fed I'm in that I don't feel like repeating myself
with you again here in the AWF.

OOC: I know the name of the next ppv but I didn't feel like spelling it.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-10-20, 08:23 PM
A goddamn ladder match?

Only thing a ladder's good for is climbing onto a roof to fix an aerial whilst StoneCold's watching a damn football game, kicking back with a few cold beers and his buddys.

All the same, I'm gonna head to the ring come Autumn Annhilation, I'm gonna step into the ring and bodies are gonna go flying, asses are gonna get kicked and StoneCold Skywarp GUAR-AN-DAMN-TEES that beers are gonna get drunk!

I'm heading there to raise 100% hell and to keep this IC title where it belongs. Round my waist.

Galvatron91
2003-10-20, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
Now it's my turn at bat
and if you think War Games is a brutal match well Game when I'm
done you may not make it to AA to be in the War Games.

Yeah...the Game may injure himself laughing at your monkey ass. You don't get it...so allow the Game to make a comparison. Cyberstrike...you are like a 1987 Buick Century, while the Game is more like a pristine, high performance Porsche...you're a firecracker...while the Game is a thermo-nuclear ICBM...you're out of your league.

What you fail to realize Cyber is that when the Game lost his title to Blaster last year, the Game made two big mistakes. The first, the Game left his guard down and second he took Blaster for granted. The Game learned from that moment, to never, AND THE GAME MEANS EVER, let those two things happen again. So Cyber, let the Game say this, you want my AWF title...take a look at it right here, cause that is as close as you will ever get...don't like it, there are two things you can do about it...nothing...and like it!

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-20, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
there are two things you can do about it...nothing...and like it!

IC:
I've heard that one before from someone else who thought he was such hot stuff and the results were then as they will be at Mayhem: I win and you lose.

See unlike a lot of the other guys who you've beaten in the past
I don't like you, I don't respect you, I'm not imidated by you, and I sure as Hell don't fear you!
Because I belive in myself and I don't need anybody telling me that I'm good I know it!
Nobody on this planet gives as much blood, sweat and tear in this business.
Come Oct. 20th on Mayhem I will destroy the legend that is "The Game" G91 that's not a promise that's a FACT!

Wolfang
2003-10-21, 12:05 AM
IC: I would like to make a request. After the PPV- Mayhem or warzone, take your pick- I want one shot at Cyberstrike. I don't give a damn if he has a belt or not; I just want to break his legs, his arms and his jaw; in that order. I want to hear you scream 'I Quit' before I hear your teeth splinter.

I'll leave it up to those in charge...

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-21, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
A goddamn ladder match?

Only thing a ladder's good for is climbing onto a roof to fix an aerial whilst StoneCold's watching a damn football game, kicking back with a few cold beers and his buddys.

All the same, I'm gonna head to the ring come Autumn Annhilation, I'm gonna step into the ring and bodies are gonna go flying, asses are gonna get kicked and StoneCold Skywarp GUAR-AN-DAMN-TEES that beers are gonna get drunk!

I'm heading there to raise 100% hell and to keep this IC title where it belongs. Round my waist.

IC: If destroying the Gimp isn't fun enough destroying you will be fun too I can't wait to see your drunk ass climbing the ladder tring
to get the IC belt and shoving the ladder with you on it to the floor and seeing you writhe in pain.

Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: I would like to make a request. After the PPV- Mayhem or warzone, take your pick- I want one shot at Cyberstrike. I don't give a damn if he has a belt or not; I just want to break his legs, his arms and his jaw; in that order. I want to hear you scream 'I Quit' before I hear your teeth splinter.
I'll leave it up to those in charge...

OOC: I'm already involved in two major feuds right now can get through them first before getting involved in a third one?

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-10-21, 05:54 PM
Cyberstrike, your memory's about as good as your ability to fight! I whupped your ass good and proper last time we met and I'll do it again, I retired your pissy x-wcw title from our glorious federation and now I'm gonna retire you from our glorious federation too

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-21, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Cyberstrike, your memory's about as good as your ability to fight! I whupped your ass good and proper last time we met and I'll do it again, I retired your pissy x-wcw title from our glorious federation and now I'm gonna retire you from our glorious federation too

IC: Brave words drunk but I do recall beating your ass long before that so-called match.

OOC: Could you please not bring that match from Fallout up that's a subject I would like to forget.