PDA

View Full Version : Update on the status of October 22nd Warzone and Autumn Annihilation

AWF Press Office
2003-10-24, 02:24 PM
First off, an apology on behalf of the staff as a whole for the recent trend in late shows. As I'm sure you understand, continuity between the two programs means that if one is delayed, the subsequent edition of the other may also be affected.

We greatly appreciate your patience whilst these matters resolve themselves.

As you're no doubt aware, the October 15th edition of Warzone was a week late in arriving, as such the 20th's Mayhem has only just been posted. Again, for this, we apologise.

The 22nd's edition of Warzone will hopefully be up by around 7pm Eastern (US) time tonight (24th). Assuming this happens, the PPV should be online by approximately the same time on Sunday.

However, due to writer commitments, if Warzone does not reach the forum by that time tonight, it is unlikely to appear until roughly 7am Sunday morning (Eastern US time, again). Should this be the case, we will try our hardest to bring Autumn Annihilation to you on Sunday, but it may instead appear mid-afternoon on Monday.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and are working hard to rectify the current problems.

Viewfind
2003-10-24, 04:27 PM
Its all "good" in the hood :(

Tempest
2003-10-26, 04:56 AM
Don't worry about it guys, I'm sure your trying hard to deliver and you guys have a life outside here as well you know, so no sweat.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-27, 04:48 PM
OOC: It is worth the wait

Ravage
2003-10-28, 05:02 AM
Tis ok do er up! :)

AWF Press Office
2003-10-28, 10:12 PM
Autumn Annihilation is currently in post-production. However some technical glitches still remain to be ironed-out. The show will however be up within the next 24 hours, and I'm sure you'll agree that it will have been worth the wait.

Many thanks for your continued patience.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-10-28, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by AWF Press Office
The show will however be up within the next 24 hours, and I'm sure you'll agree that it will have been worth the wait.

It better be so good that I puke!

Bombshell
2003-10-28, 10:21 PM
Autumn Annihilation is currently in post-production. However some technical glitches still remain to be ironed-out. The show will however be up within the next 24 hours, and I'm sure you'll agree that it will have been worth the wait.

No biggie. :)

Tempest
2003-10-29, 08:53 AM

*Gets Giant Sandglass timer*

T: That should do it

*Learns over and accidently smashes the Sandglass*

T: ... Damn it not again.

Silly Cow
2003-10-29, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
It doesn't necesserily have to be that good.

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-10-29, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp

*Hands Skywarp some wild cherry pespi*

that make anyone puke. :laugh:

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-10-29, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Silly Cow
It doesn't necesserily have to be that good.

Yes it does