PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Generation 1 reissues

Brentamus Prime
2003-10-25, 01:36 PM
Today when i was at my local Toys "R" Us in Australia i was lucky enough to stumble on the reissues of the Transformers.....At the store they had Rodimus Prime priced at $29.95 AUD inc GST and Jazz at $49.95 AUD. They looked mad and i regret that i did'nt buy it because now i want it and the shopping centre is a bit of a drive.......

If u live in Australia (Melbourne) and now anywere else besides Toy "R" Us were i can find these Transformers could u please tell me..............:D

Grimlock
2003-10-25, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Brentamus Prime
If u live in Australia (Melbourne) and now anywere else besides Toy "R" Us were i can find these Transformers could u please tell me..............:D
Nope, they are Toys R Us exclusives, so you've got no chance of finding them elsewhere.

Was this at Chaddy or Northland? Or somewhere else?

Brentamus Prime
2003-10-25, 02:08 PM
Na i found these at Toys "R" Us at Highpoint

RID Scourge
2003-10-25, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Brentamus Prime
They looked mad

I think I'm missing something. Who looked mad and why?

Devastator512
2003-10-26, 07:52 PM
You could always buy them on ebay. It might cause you an extra 5 dollars with shipping but that is probably the gas money use would use going back to Toys R Us.

deej
2003-10-26, 11:45 PM
*grumble* none of the QLD TRU stores have any Hot Rod reissues left - have lots of primes tho.. so far I've seen all of the seeker jets they've re-released + a decent selection of the G1 Autobot cars...my question is - are we going to see Soundwave in a Hasbro re-issue?

Denyer
2003-10-27, 12:01 AM
Hasbro say there are no plans, so it might be safer to track down a Takara reissue now. Of course, Takara have started producing more of the earlier reissues, which is an encouraging sign for those who missed out.

RBison
2003-10-27, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by PaladinPrime
I think I'm missing something. Who looked mad and why?

Probably mad = cool :cool:

deej
2003-10-27, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by RBison
Probably mad = cool :cool:

yup...mad = slang for "looks cool/good/awesome/kickass" etc...