PDA

View Full Version : Jetfire

Lord Zarak
2003-10-28, 02:47 PM
You FOOL! Damn I'm surprised at your incompetance and limited intelligence.

If you go to take people out, you do it behind the scenes, not interfering in one of OUR matches. Pray you never meet me, on my own, or Wolfy on his own, and beg to whoever you pray to that you never meet us together. We wont forget this humiliation, and you will pay for it.

Wolfang
2003-10-28, 10:48 PM
IC: You know, he's right. I'm so livid I literally cannot articulate just how angry I am. Say your prayers... and remember to include 'and God, please don't let Blood & Thunder get me'.

Divebomb
2003-10-29, 01:20 AM
Don't worry Blood and Thunder. He cost us a shot at the gold and at AA we get him and his chump partner computron, as well as two other teams, in an elimination match and trust me the NWA are going to beat him into the ground and just like the last time we faced compufire in a match, one of them will be sent to the hospital.

Thats right compufire, the triple threat for the gold. Compufire v. G91 and TC v. the NWA. Remember the powerbomb on the steps. It only gets worse. Come AA you will feel The End.

Thundercracker
2003-10-29, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Divebomb
Don't worry Blood and Thunder. He cost us a shot at the gold and at AA we get him and his chump partner computron, as well as two other teams, in an elimination match and trust me the NWA are going to beat him into the ground and just like the last time we faced compufire in a match, one of them will be sent to the hospital.

Thats right compufire, the triple threat for the gold. Compufire v. G91 and TC v. the NWA. Remember the powerbomb on the steps. It only gets worse. Come AA you will feel The End.

OOC- Just out of curiosity, why would you put me and G91 in there as a team? We are both on separate shows, and further than that, I'm part of your faction....just wondering

Divebomb
2003-10-29, 04:27 AM
OOC: It was just a reference to that match saying that the NWA injured one of them. I honeslty don't remember which one. It was nothing personal. Trust me.

Lord Zarak
2003-10-29, 11:21 AM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!