PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem 3 November 2003 - Staples Center: Los Angeles CA

AWF Mayhem
2003-11-12, 07:52 AM
*please note due to technical difficulties, the main event for Mayhem will be shown at a later time. Thank you for your understanding*

Its the most vile...destructive structure ever conceived off, its built for punishment and pain! Its ended and shortened careers and tonight 10 men will enter...

*A highlight reel of the War Games then slows down and fades to black and white as HBK enters the cell, then proceeds to destroy team Mayhem and leave...the picture fades as team Warzone is shown triumphant.*

Joey: "One week removed, from perhaps the most brutal match I have ever witness, the War Games, we are back state side...and what a shocking night it was."

Flec: "Shocking...yeah the Game blew it!"

Joey: How do you figure?

Flec: Three letters...H...B...K! Yeah, good call trusting a guy who's career you ended!

Its time to play the game…its TIME TO PLAY THE GAME! Mwa-hahahahaha

Flec: Great...

Joey: And from the sounds of things…we are going to start this edition of Mayhem with the AWF Champion…someone who might I add is not cleared to be here tonight! Not wasting a moment heading out to the ring...

Price to Play blares throughout the arena and the Game emerges under the Archivetron, donning a pair of shades, shiner still present, multiple bandages, his hair is trimmed close and he sports a well trimmed goatee.

Flec: Holy Sh*t! It’s Tyler Durgen! The Game is Tyler Durgen! Suddenly Fight Club makes sense to me!

Joey: Is it at all possible for you to be serious for one moment in your life?

Flec: Why the hell should I? It’s this assclown’s fault that OUR show lost the War Games! For one night, I was willing to be a fan…to cheer him on, in spite of how much it sickened me and where did it get me? NO WHERE! Cause his quote unquote best friend showed what a little b*tch he is!

Joey: Hardly the Game’s fault that someone who had been his best friend for ages stabbed him in the back…and we still don’t know what the status of the Heart Brend Kid is…

Flec: I find it really hard to care…unless of course his status is that the Game already ran him down with a truck.

Joey: In spite of your objects the LA crowd giving a tremendous standing ovation to the AWF Champion.

Game: You know…thank you…its nice to know, that I can still count on the fans!

Flec: Great…he came out here to suck up to the sun dried humanoids! Wonderful!

Game: Last Sunday, I took three other guys into a war with me…a war that we were going to win. We had everything planned…the order…the strategy…it was flawless…and we even had the element of surprise…we were completely in the heads of team Warzone…all over some mystery partner…a person that should have been the difference maker. Check that…the person who should have been the difference maker for team Mayhem. Instead…this person…became the difference maker for Team Warzone.

The Mayhem crowd begins to boo

Game: In life…sometimes things happen that irrevocably change who you are. I’m here tonight to apologize. Firstly, to the Welsh Wonder Sixswitch, Y3Blaster & The King. No one, and the GAME MEANS NO ONE…could have been a better team. All four of us left everything we had…every drop of blood we could shed, every ounce of heart. So to you three, I sincerely apologize. I let you guys down, I trusted someone…someone who had been my best friend for years…someone who I would have let watch my back without question. I take full responsibility for what happened to us.

Joey: Takes a big man to do what the Game is doing…

Game: Now…the Mayhem fans…I had every intention of delivering this grand speech from my hospital bed, a perfect victory speech, while I & HBK were harassing the nurses, drunk as hell…but that’s not happening. For the victory I did not deliver…to each and every one of you fans, I apologize. Also for what I am about to do…I ask you to forgive me…

Joey: Wait…what is he talking about?

Game: See…what I have to do right now…where I turn my attentions from this point, isn’t fitting for someone who is holding the most prestigious belt in the industry. So…SEAN…yeah…the Heart Brend Kid…the Brendinio Heat…Sean O’Con…you of all people should know better Sean. Yeah Sean, I ended your career…and it broke my heart…but seeing you come out to that Cell…seeing you enter the War…mended everything…only to have it broken again by a sledge hammer to my neck. Guess what though Sean, that trick won’t work…If you have something to say to me, then say it DAMNIT! Why the hell did this have to happen?

Joey: Damn good question…

Flec: Let’s see, just think for a minute…why did HBK’s career end again?

Game: See Sean…there will be reckoning for what has transpired…so from this point on, the Game is abdicating the World Title…so that…

I’m Back! And I’m better than ever…

Joey: Great…as if the Game wasn’t hurting enough…as if he wasn’t injured enough…big mouth has to come out here and torture his ears!

Flec: I’ll be sure to tell him you said that!

Reilly: Excuse me? Abdicating the title? No…no no no! Not going to be that easy for you Champ! See…you cost me the War Games…and while nothing would make me happier than seeing you without that belt, well its not going to be that easy. See, while I really want to see you without the belt…I would rather see you LOSE that belt…so here’s what’s going to happen. Since you have not been cleared to wrestle, it seems fair to me that you be given an opponent tonight who is in an equal state…say like…the King? Yeah…King sounds great…and just to make sure that none of my boys get hurt…I will be the special guest referee!

Joey: WHAT?!?

The Game removes his shade to reveal the battered mish mash of his face and shoot a stone cold glare at Reilly.

Reilly: Don’t worry Game…after King has taken your title…you can do whatever you want to your little buddy…hell you can quit the company and go hunt him down for all I care…the bottom line is that what happened last Sunday…oh yeah there will be a reckoning…just not quite what you had in mind!

Reilly’s music plays as the Game glares in the ring out toward him…

Joey: Folks, right here tonight! The Game. The King. Neither man cleared to compete, but they’re going to regardless of that…it will be for the AWF title and Mr. Reilly will be the referee!

The lights go out and strobes go off we flashes of two men dressed in pure black beating the Game. Finally the lights come on

Flec: "Who the hell are these guys?
JS: "I don't know but one them is looking for something under the ring!"

One of the men is looking under the ring for something while the other is in the ring kicking and stomping G91 relentlessly.
The other masked man finds a big gym bag under the ring and slides it into the ring and opens it and pulls out a straight jacket!

Flec: "The Gameis down and they got him in a straightjacket!"
JS: "What is the other one doing?"

One the masked men gets out some barbed wire and they both wrap the Game who is now in a straightjacket now wrap the Barbed wire around his ribs and they both pick up G91 and deliver a double chokeslam to him to the mat.

One the masked men gets the mic and pulls his hood off to reveal it's Cyberstrike!

JS: "It's Cyberstrike but he was out with injuries!"
Flec: "That no good son of a bitch!"

Cs: "Game this is what happens when you send one of your punks to
try and finish me off!"

The other masked man takes his mask off to reveal its Cane Deathscream!

JS: "Cane Deahscream but he was out due to a death in the family!"
Flec: "It works like he's through mourning!"

Cs: "Game I want you to know this is what happens when you piss me off and you really pissed me off!"

Cyberstrike opens the bag and dumps out thousands of thumbtacks the two men pick up the Game and double choke slam him wrapped in barbed wire right on to the thumbtacks!

JS: "We need security out here!"
Flec: 'They've gone too far!"

The Game glares at the pair in pain as Cane hands Cyberstrike a kendo stick and the two place G91 in a tree of woe and Cyberstrike picks up the mic:

Cs: "You see these suits we're wearing they're body armor so I can pick you up and not be cut by the barbed wire and thumbtacks and see all those thumbtacks I'm going to something that I wanted to for a long time!"

Cane and Cyberstrike prop G91 on the top turnbuckle facing the fans and Cyberstrike climbs to the top turnbuckle and Cyberstrike positions himself on the turnbuckle and places The Game for what look likes a powerbomb

JS: OH MY GOD HE ISN'T!
Flec: "What is he doing?!"

Cyberstrike grabs his his legs and jumps off the top turnbuckle with G91 face first right onto the thumbtacks!

JS: "A SKYBOOM DROP OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE RIGHT ON TO THUMBTACKS!"
Flec: "That no good son of a bitch he could've killed him!
JS: He’s still got a title defense tonight…and this after the beating he took in the WAR GAMES!

Cs: "Game! You wanted to end my career here in the AWF! I will have my revenge and now you don't have to face just me but the nTo as well!"

nTo followed by Adema's "Immortal"

Cs: "Mayhem or Warzone it doesn't matter which show you hide
on the nTo will find you and I will get my revenge! So Game welcome to Cyberstrike's Clockwork Orange House of Pain!"

JS: "My God! Cyberstrike has snapped!"
Flec: "The Game had better hope he find some one who can take care of Cyberstrike real fast because I think he's more dangerous than ever!"

The nTo leave the ring as officials cut the Game out of the straight jacket. Defiantly, the Game refuses assistance, props himself on the middle rope and as the blood runs down his face, a smirk appears.

JS: What…what the hell?

Coldplay's “Clocks” begins as a video fades in from black. Various clips begin to play
---
*It's always been for the fans. Day in, and day out, they're why you're here. Why you care. Why you put your body on the line day in and day out.*
---
nmathew is seen approaching the ring, high-fiving fans.

Autumn Annihilation 2002
The crowd explodes as Nmathew springs over the top rope and into the ring. Cyberstrike illegally enters the ring to counter him, but is met by a firm right hand, before The Mat Man springs a snap suplex on D-Extreme. Cyberstrike returns for more, but is met with a belly-to-belly, which again forces him to retreat to the arena floor. Measuring D-Extreme, Nmathew explodes with a Northern Lights suplex,

Redemption 2003
nmathew hits King with a brainbuster off the top rope

Royal Rumble
Raiden is thrown over the top rope by nmathew

Deep Freeze 2002
Unicron taps out to the double chicken wing
nmat hits Death's Kiss off the top rope though a table on Prowl? to pin and eliminate him

Mayhem 5/13/2002
qs and nmat steal the tag team belts

The Mat Man is seen in an outlandish pimp costume mocking the GPA.

A drunken Mat Man chats with women during a Pulp Faction celebration.

Nmat carries Sheba from ringside.

Mayhem February 10, 2003
Lock and nmathew pin each other, fighting to a draw which allows Lock and King to retain the tag titles

Edward Norton announces nmat as a founding member of Pulp Faction
---
*Naturally though, there have been plenty of low points. My chiropractor sends me Christmas cards. I can only recall a handful of clean losses. Most of those were for a title. Who knows, maybe I've been screwed that often, or maybe I've just taken a few too many daily doses or iron via chair shot?*
---
The music changes to Creed's “My Sacrifice” as a red filter is applied to the footage.

Syxx Feet Under 2002
Computron hits the modsmack on The Mat Man and QS and Nmat loose the tag belts

Viewfind hits the Philly Pimp Drop, sending The Mat Man throat-first into the steel guard-rail

D-Extreme comes out of the crowd to hit the X-ocution on nmat.

Dual Destruction 2002
Ravage and nmathew fall off a 20 foot high platform to crash into the audio table below

A chair shot from TC is shown, then one from Bombshell, then Viewfind, the NWA, and the chair shots pick up speed to the point it's hard to make out any single wrestler, their sheer number causing the live crowd to quiet.

A stunned Mat Man is shown lying on the mat, bleeding from a final chair shot, as the video returns to normal color, and the music changes yet again: this time to AC/DC's “Back in Black”

---
*plenty of people said that a technical wrestler couldn't hold onto the Hardcore belt. Maybe they're right. All I know is that two certainly could.*
---

Mayhem! 03/11/03
QS and nmat escape a steel cage simultaneously to be crowned co-HC champs
AWF Mayhem - 23rd March 2003
nmathew pins Blaster to retain the Hardcore title
Mayhem, 26th May 2003
nmat hits a moonsault to pin Raid and retain the hardcore belt
Archivemania II
QS and nmat retain the hc belt during an 11 man elimination match

---
*I wouldn't say that QS and I ever disliked one another; it's just that you don't turn down a match at Archivemania. Still, things worked out well in the end*
---

Archivemania I
QS submits to the double chicken wing

Dual Destruction 2002
QS and The Mat Man hold the tag titles high after a ladder match

---
*I'll never forget my first match. QS and I invented the holy **** chants.*
---

AWF: Mayhem - 4th March 2002
As nmathew begins to pull himself up with the AWF announcers tables, Quickswitch leaps through the air and crashes hard into nmat, driving both men through the announcers table. The AWF crowd begins to chant HOLY SH*T! HOLY SH*T!

Slowly, Quickswitch pulls himself up, as does nmathew. The two gladiators raise each other's hands and assist each other to the back.

Fade to Black

---
*As I said before, it's for the fans. I'm just looking forward to getting out in front of them again, hearing that crowd chant my name. I'll admit, it's a rush. I'm healthy again and ready to compete. Looking back, I don't think I've even scratched the surface; I've got a lot of unfinished business left.*
---

Joey Styles: The Mat Man is BACK!

Flec: Boring!

Cloudstrifer & Whiplash v (*)The Gruff & The Mat Man

Joey: “Great match coming up here. Cloudstrifer to team up with the newcomer known as Whiplash to take on Gruff and the returning Mat Man.”
‘Flec: “So let me get this straight? What we got here is a newbie, two nobodies, and a rusty guy competing in the same match?”
Joey: “Essentially, yeah.”
‘Flec: “BORING!”

“The Blue Danube” is heard, and the young and eager Whiplash makes his way down to the ring, slapping the hands of the LA crowd. “The Blue Danube” segues into Motorhead’s “Built For Speed” as the self proclaimed Norseman Cloudstrifer makes his way to the ring, snapping at the fans and generally being a nuisance.

Joey: “Neither of these two superstars are getting a good reception here from the LA crowd here tonight.”
‘Flec: “Gee. What a surprise.”
Joey: “Please, ‘Flec. Don’t hurt yourself by going all sarcastic on us.”
‘Flec: “Likewise, Joey.”

As “Built For Speed” fades, “Nightmare” brings the Gruff to the ramp, getting no better reception that the two men before him. He simply shrugs them off, and makes his way to the bottom of the ramp, then turns back to await his partner.

Back in black I hit the sack I've been too long I'm glad to be back

AC/DC’s “Back In Black” plays as the Mat Man appears at the top of the ramp, taking in the adulation of the crowd. He takes his time coming down to the ring, shaking hands and signing autographs with the fans.

Joey: “The crowd sure is glad to see Mat Man back in action.”
‘Flec: “I can assure you that they’re the only ones, Styles.”
Joey: “Don’t tell me you’re gonna rag on them again.”
‘Flec: “Well, normally, I would. But look. Cloud and Whip are in the ring waiting for him to get down here. Even Gruff’s bored as hell, and they’re supposed to be on the same side.”

Mat Man (finally) makes his way down to ringside, and after some heated words with Gruff, (which later backstage review showed would be inappropriate for broadcast if it was indeed audible) the two climb into the ring.

Joey: “Looks like we’re starting off with Gruff and Whiplash, here.
‘Flec: “Anybody got a trumpet and sheet music for ‘Taps’?”
Joey: “Gruff and Whiplash locking up here…backing into the ropes…Whiplash with a swift kick to Gruff’s midsection. Looks like he’s starting out strong, hoping to take out an AWF veteran.”
‘Flec: “Since when was Gruff a veteran?”
Joey: “I think since two weeks ago.”

Whiplash tries to whip Gruff to the opposite side of the ring, but Gruff manages to reverse it, and sends the newcomer into the ropes instead. Whiplash grabs onto the ropes instead of bouncing off them, and slides out of the ring. As the crowd expresses it’s disapproval of his actions, Whiplash simply waves them off, and starts to head back to the backstage area.

Joey: “Whiplash is walking out on Cloudstrifer here!”
‘Flec: “Guess these newbs just can’t cut it here in the big leagues, eh Styles?”
Joey: “Perhaps…wait! Cloudstrifer out there to block Whiplash’s walkout!”
‘Flec: “Uh oh. He’s a dead man. Waitasec…”
Joey: “Cloud’s got Whiplash by the neck! He’s tossing him back into the ring! What the hell is he doing?!”
‘Flec: “Committing suicide, is what. Not that it’s anything new to him.”

Whiplash turns around to see a grinning Gruff, who moves to finish off his opponent, but pauses as he hears the roar of the crowd. He grins, realizing what it is that they want. He points to Mat Man, and the crowd roars.

Joey: “Looks like the crowd wants to see Mat Man here tonight.”
‘Flec: “They already saw him. They’ve been seeing him for a good three minutes now.”
Joey: “I think they want to see him in action, ‘Flec.”
‘Flec: “EW! What kind of sick perverts are these freaks?!”
Joey: “I mean they…oh, never mind!”

Gruff walks over and tags in Mat Man, who steps into the ring as the crowd roars its approval. Mat Man makes his way over to the fallen Whiplash, who scurries back to try and tag in Cloudstrifer. The big Norseman, however, turns his back on the AWF’s latest recruit.

Joey: “What the hell is Cloud up to here?! By throwing Whiplash to the tender mercies of Mat Man, he’s cost himself the match!”
‘Flec: “Wouldn’t be the first time he’s lost a match on account of his dumbassery.”

Mat Man drags Whiplash to his feet, tosses him into the ropes, and backs into the opposite corner, stomping his feet in anticipation. The crowd claps along in unison, anticipating something major in the works. He turns to look at Cloudstrifer, who merely stares back, not giving off any indication that he’s going to do anything to help his partner. Mat Man merely shrugs, stamps his feet several more times, then rushes into the opposite corner, driving his elbow deep into Whiplash’s gut.

Joey: “Mat Man really making an impact on his return match.”
‘Flec: “And he’s doing it all over Whiplash, too.”

As Whiplash stumbles and falls to the mat, Mat Man takes up a position behind him, waiting for the newcomer to get back to his feet. As he does so, Mat wraps his arms around his waist, twists around, and delivers a German suplex! He holds on for two more before he releases him.

‘Flec: “That it. He’s done. Someone throw in the towel.”
Joey: “Looks like Mat’s gonna comply, ‘Flec. He’s got the Death's Caress locked in…and yes, Whiplash is tapping! The match is over!”

As the bell rings, the ref raises both Gruff and Mat Man’s hands in victory. Watching the whole display from the opposite corner, Cloudstrifer grunts, then gets off the apron and begins to walk back to the locker rooms.

Joey: “Cloud playing a large part in Whiplash’s debut Mayhem match here.”
‘Flec: “Yet again, Cloud acts like an idiot, and loses a match because of it.”
Joey: “In any case, despite the loss, we saw a good Mayhem debut from Whiplash.”
‘Flec: “Yeah. Welcome to the AWF, man. Congrats on making the biggest mistake of your life.”

The Parking Lot

Joey: And there we see the AWF Champ…
Flec: What the hell is he doing?
Game: Excuse me…isn’t this Cyberstrike’s car?
Parking Attendent: Yes…it is…why?
Game: No reason…
The Game smirks and drops a gym bag. He then unzips the bag and pulls out his sledge hammer, he then proceeds to smash every window on the car. Then he pauses…looks around and finds a brick. Hotwiring the car, he sets the brick on the accelerator, ties a rope around the steering wheel, and puts it into drive, sending the car crashing into the wall…
Game: Suddenly…I feel better.
Flec: HA! I may hate the Game, but I love it when he screws with Cyberstrike!

IC Number One Contenders Match: Scout v Blitzwing

Joey: Well, returning to the ring…both Scout and Blitzwing are in the squared circle and we’re set. The winner of this will get a shot at the IC title on next week’s show.
Flec: So in other words, it will be Blitzwing v Auros?
Joey: You don’t know that…Blitzwing going on the offensive early here, collar elbow tie up and sends Scout into the ropes, goes for a clothesline, Scout ducks and bounces off the ropes, and delivers a spinning heel kick!

Flec: Lucky...lucky man there...

Joey: Scout wasting no time here cover and kickout by Blitzwing. Well...yeah...and a kick out...but you knew this would happen...Bombshell out to the ring...and so is Arcee...

Flec: Where? I don't see anyone!

Joey: They're right there you twit...Arcee with the referee, Bombshell sliding into the ring...goes for a big foot, but Scout ducks and Bombshell levels Blitzwing. Scout with a drop kick to send Bombers to the outside...Scout to the top...corkscrew body press into Blitz...ref turns...1...2...3! Scout takes a huge upset from Blitzwing and she is the number one contender for the AWF IC Title! Bombers on the outside is stunned...and Blitz grabbing his head as Quick Switch coming out to greet Scout on the ramp and the two celebrate a great victory!

*Commercial*

backstage

Blitzwing is shown leaving the arena, clearly irrate by himself.

Flec: Uh oh...that's not good, Blaster won't be pleased when he gets back next week!

Handicapped Match: Bombshell & Arcee v Jinrai

Joey : Coming up next ladies and gentlemen is a handicap bore from the actions at Autumn Annihilation
Flec : Damn straight Joey. The Canucks Bombshell, Blitzwing and Arcee really did a number on their opponents!
**Camera cuts back to shots from Autumn Annihilation of Scout receiving a Mega Bomb, Blitzwing dragon punching Quick Switch and a faultless Moonsault by Arcee**
Joey : Ginrai with nothing but payback on his mind here surely.
RA : Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is an inter-gender handicap match. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by his partner Arcee, from Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
The crowds begins a round of raucous booing as Canada is mentioned.
RA : BOMBSHELL!!
"Drop the Bombshell" by Powerman 5000 blasts into the arena the pair of competitors make their way through the curtain. The pair walk quietly down to the ring, both slide in and stand solemnly still in the ring.
RA : And their opponent, hailing from Monessen, PA -- GINRAI!!
Ginrai bursts through the curtains as the crowd goes wild, he makes his way to the ring and slides in under the bottom rope, Bombshell stands in the middle of the ring, steadfastly defiant. Arcee scarpers from the ring, Ginrai's size imposing it's dominance in the ring.
Joey : Bombshell's not backing down here
Flec : They're actually standing toe-to-toe here.
Bombshell reels back a right hand and plants it firmly in Ginrai's face who's head snaps back, but stands still. Bombshell launches another with the same result, Bombshell launches a flurry of rights and lefts about Ginrai who still doesn't react.
Joey : Bombshell off the ropes here, jumping forearm.
Flec : Why is the fool just standing there?!
Joey : Doesn't look like he is anymore!
Ginrai thrusts his arm forwards and wraps his massive hand around Bombshell's neck, he hoists the BC resident high into the air only just in time for Arcee to sneak up behind him and land a solid low-blow
Joey : BLATENT LOW BLOW THERE!
Flec : Doesn't look like the ref saw it Joey...
Joey : Damn those Canucks!
Ginrai crumples to the mat as Bombshell drops down and joins Arcee in beating on the prone Ginrai. Bombshell picks up Ginrai and locks in a full-nelson prompting Arcee to slap the taste from Ginrai's mouth. The plan goes awry and Bombshell himself receives a slap from his partner. Bombshell reels backwards clutching his face as Ginrai stands up straight towering over Arcee. Arcee clenches up her fist and strikes Ginrai in the chest.
Joey : Ginrai's just laughing here
Flec : You could say she hits like a girl?
Joey : Nope, but you certaintly could...
Flec : *mumbles*
Joey : OH GOD! Ginrai's just wrapped that massive hand around Arcee's neck
Flec : Looking for a little payback here obviously..
Joey : This is taking it too far though!
Ginrai hoists Arcee clean over the top rope and drops here with a huge chokeslam to the outside of the mat, EMTs rush down the ramp to check that Arcee is okay. Bombshell slides out of the ring also to check on his felow canuck. The EMTs lift her onto a stretcher as Bombshell grabs her hand and they carry her away he turns his attention back to the man still standing in the ring, Bombshell rushes round the ring to the time-keeper's position as the referee reaches a count of 8. Bombshell picks up a folding chair and rolls into the ring on the count of nine, he hoists the chair into the air looking to take Ginrai down, but the referee calls for 10! Bombshell goes ballistic on the outside…
Joey: I…I’m stunned!
Flec: THAT MONKEY BRAIN!!!
Joey: Ginrai showing no pride in what he did…but pure coldness to his opponents. Now, he has a microphone.
Ginrai: For too long Bombshell…you and your “lady” and the rest of your Canucks have run rampant over people I care about…tonight, I sent the message. It ends…justice…no…vengeance…has come for you!
Joey: Bombshell enraged, but sticking by Arcee as they wheel her to the back…meanwhile Ginrai stands in the ring…this is a LONG way from being over!
*Commercial Break*

Mayhem returns backstage

Reilly: Well, Sixswitch and Blaster will be back to work next week…if it wasn’t for that moronic champion I have…I’d have them here tonight!
King: Its not like you can really blame the Game…I mean come on…who better than HBK to pull a fast one on Warzone…who could have thought he would do what he did?
Reilly: You of all people shouldn’t be on his side.
King: Excuse me Mr. Bossman sir, I’m not on the Game’s side…I’m just pointing out the obvious. The simple fact is, that if I was the Game, I would have done the same…still, you just have to wonder…
Reilly: Why don’t you just go do this…just go beat him…take his title…and be done with it?
King: Oh…I intend too…and I don’t need any help from you…
King exits…
Reilly: Need or not…you’ll get it…
Joey: That son of a b…
Flec: Boy…can’t wait for the next match!

AWF IC Title Match: Stone Cold Skywarp v Auros

JRA: The next match is for the AWF Intercontinental Championship

Joey: This match-up promises to be a hard hitting, intense fight. Both men are coming off of huge wins at Autumn Annihilation

Flec: What are you talking about? Stone Cold had a beer or ten during the easiest ladder match in AWF history. Now look at El Chingador walking down the ramp. He'd be the kind of IC champ we could be proud...

Gruff: Shut up and move over!

Joey: Where did you come from?

Gruff: Can it. The future of this business doesn't answer to you. Thanks for the headset Flec; I'm on right?

Joey: Yeah, sure..

Glass Shatters

Joey: Great ovation for the current IC champ! The crowd's really going wild, and I don't...

Gruff: What do you expect from LA? After the way the Dodgers couldn't score this year, they will cheer anything that's not a rapist. Wait, they'll even cheer that...

Flec: Check it out Gruff! I think those middle fingers are meant for you!

Gruff: Total lack of respect. Backwoods drunk...

SCSW climbs into the ring and continues to talk trash to Gruff. Seeing an opportunity, Auros hits a massive clothes line from behind to start the match.

Joey: Match officially underway. SCSW hit the mat hard there. Only a 2 count off the quick pin attempt. El Chingador's following up with a scoop slam. The challenger's clearly got the early advantage.

Gruff: Maybe a bit of training and less beer drinking would have given Stone Cold the reflexes to avoid that hit.

Joey: I doubt any amount of training grows eyes in the back of the head. In any case, El Chingador's in control of this matchup. A few stiff right hands and the ref gives a warning for the closed fist. Whip into the corner. SCSW's stumbling back into a Russian leg sweep.

Flec: My God! That's incredible!

Joey, While a solid move, I wouldn't say it was that impressive.

Flec: No you idiot, the red head in the fourth row just winked at me. Gruff, you've got this covered? I'm going to go have a chat...

Joey: SCSW still struggling to mount any offense. His right hands are countered by a kick to the midsection from Auros. Huge vertical suplex here, and once again, a near fall. SCSW's still got some fight left in him.

Gruff: I think you mean beer.

Joey: I mean fight. SCSW pulled to his feet and STUNNER!!

Gruff: No you fool. Great counter by El Chingador. That's one massive back suplex. Check it out, El Chingador's already to his feet. That's conditioning for you. Irish whip into the ropes by El Chingador, I think he's going for a belly to belly here. What the..?

Joey: Countered by SCSW. Stone Cold just lifted Auros and fell straight back. Poor El Chingador's neck just made love to the top rope. SCSW calls that move The Stun Gun, and I haven't' seen it in ages. I think he's making a statement to you Gruff. This old dog's still got plenty of tricks up his sleeve.

Gruff: Don't mix the metaphors. It was a lucky, desperation move.

Joey: Desperation or not, SCSW's back. Big Lou Thez press and the champ's hammering away at the face of a stunned El Chingador.

Gruff: Clear favoritism by the ref. He's not forcing SCSW to open his hand.

Joey: You want to tell SCSW to lighten up during a match? Be my guest.

Gruff: I'm looking forward to the opportunity, believe be.

SCSW follows up the punches by dropping his knee down on the face of Auros. A few stomps and an elbow drop latter, Auros is left on the mat clutching his chest in agony. Grabbing El Chingador's legs, SCSW locks in the Boston crab. Away from the ropes, Auros begins to drag himself towards the edge of the ring, only to have SCSW apply even more pressure with the hold.

Joey: Clearly no where to go, I think he's got to tap out here.

Gruff: No way. El Chingador's too tough. He'd never tap out to this. The ref's just wasting his breath asking.

Grunting in pain El Chingador tries to lighten the pressure applied by pushing himself off the mat. In a sudden surge of adrenaline, he manages to push off the mat with enough force to push SCSW over.

Joey&Gruff: He reversed it!

Joey: Massive show for force there. SCSW might be in trouble.

Gruff: Resourcefulness and cunning against an inferior foe.

Joey: Cunning? I don't even think El Chingador knows this hold. Look, SCSW's already to the ropes. Referee's forcing Auros to break the hold. Still, El Chingador's taking his sweet time. Both men are hurt and down on the mat after the hold's broken. SCSW appears to be pulling himself up by the ropes. Auros, rising quickly, is going for a clothes line. SCSW ducks! Auros falls over the top rope. Ouch, that was a nasty fall. He might have injured his shoulder there.

Gruff: For the record, Stone Cold fell, he didn't duck anything.

Joey: Whatever. I'm sure that pulling the rope low so Auros would fall over it was an accident too? In any case, SCSW has rolled out of the ring, arm bar applying pressure to the hurt shoulder. Auros is trying to fight out, but he can't get the leverage needed to break the hold. Kick to the midsection and what a DDT! DDT to the steel steps. Auros might be out cold here. I think I see blood.

Gruff: Doesn't that count as a DQ?

Joey: The ref doesn't seem to think so. Auros is being rolled back into the ring, and Stone Cold's following. There's the count, 1, 2, 3. SCSW picks up a hard fought victory here, and El Chingador might have a concussion. Gruff do you still think... Gruff? Gruff's left the announcers' table, and appears to be headed for the ring. This can only lead to trouble people. SCSW's already got a few beers and is in a celebratory mode. This will get ugly.

As Gruff approaches the ring, SCSW starts to give him the finger, then seems to reconsider. Waving the young AWF star into the ring, SCSW offers a beer. Clearly perplexed, Gruff refuses. Shrugging, SCSW turns to leave. Reaching out, Gruff grabs SCSW's shoulder from behind to stop the champ from leaving the ring. Stone Cold freezes, glances down on the hand resting on his shoulder, and suddenly spins around, sloshing beer into Gruff's face. Blinded, Gruff, reaches to wipe the alcohol form his eyes only to get hit by a stunner.

Joey: Stunner there upon the hapless Gruff. I think SCSW has sent a message that he's not ready for retirement just yet. We've got two of the bright up and comers in the AWF left looking up at the rafters, with SCSW chugging another beer.

Backstage

Joey: Well…there they are folks…The Challenger…the Champion…The King…The Game…and its NEXT!

Y3Blaster Voiceover to images of him performing his biggest moves in his biggest matches: People ask me why I compete…its simple. To be the best, the best this industry has ever seen. I’m the youngest man to ever hold the AWF Title…and I did it by beating someone, which no one except for me ever thought I could defeat. I’m a two time AWF Champion and a Tag Team Champion. I’ve been part of two War Games. Why do I do what I do? Because I want to be the highlight of the night!
JRA: See, Y3Blaster exclusively every week on MAYHEM!

Joey: That’s right…Blaster one of the finest stars in this industry…and you can only find him right here on Mayhem! And now…a match for a title he has held twice…the AWF World title!

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-11-12, 02:41 PM
See Gruff?! DO YOU SEE?! You young punks can sing, dance and crow all ya like, you can't bring nothin' that StoneCold hasn't already seen and nothin' that StoneCold can't damn well take care of.

Face it kid, you're not ready for the big leagues yet, you should go get some experience and whup some hapless jobs-worth...cyberstrike springs to mind...before stepping up, only reward you'll get from this is a permanent place in the hospital.

Oh and Scout, whilst StoneCold don't make a habit outta hittin' the ladies, I recognise you're my opponent for the Intercontinental title...note : I said opponent cos you sure as hell ain't no competition for StoneCold !!

CloudStrifer
2003-11-12, 03:18 PM
This should se a lesson to you Whiplash, that you never ever run away from CloudStrifer. Learn it well, my young loser, and you may turn out all right.

Now To find new prey to conquer. Shouldn't take long, since I am always on the prowl.....

For Odin, For Valour, For Honor!

EDIT: OOC : Fixed Spelling errors

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-11-12, 03:21 PM
OOC: Where is the main event? :confused:

IC: The most devastaing force in the histrory of this buisness is
back the nTo and forget about winning and losing worry about surviving and I won't stop my attacks until the
Game is broken and destroyed and ran out of the AWF once and for all!

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-11-12, 03:26 PM
Do people not read the entire show or something?!

It's the first two damn lines!

Bombshell
2003-11-12, 04:03 PM
OOC: Makes ya wonder how much people pay attention around here, doesn't it Warp?

IC: Jinners, you can attack me from the front, you attack me from behind, you can run me over with a car, you can slam a chair in my head. That don't really matter much to me. But when you touch my girl, you never, NEVER get away with it. Tonight, Jinners you crossed the line, and I swear to god that I will spend the rest of my life making sure that you will regret doing what you did here tonight for the rest of your sorry excuse for a life.

CloudStrifer
2003-11-12, 04:29 PM
Ah, God Ginrai, good work. Yes, we had our differences, but I must compliment you on taking care of cheaters like Bombers and his woman.

A Man using a woman to help fight? I can not think of anything more patheic. You deserve anything you get. Come to think of it, I did fight you long time back, but you had no woman back then. Must mean that you have gotten desperate to win at any cost. I really pity you.

Deathscream
2003-11-12, 04:31 PM
OOC: I can't wait for the rest of it!

IC: The nTo is back and if you think what we did to the Game was
shocking we're just getting warmed up.

Sixswitch
2003-11-12, 05:20 PM
Ah, so Bill and Ben are back together. Really. Dark hooded cloaks, masks, mysterious light switching. Puleez. This aint halloween folks, and you aren't impressing anyone. I've seen six year olds in wizzard hats more intimidating than you. The New Tosser Order is back in black. And the party just got a whole lot more fun. For me.

Bombshell
2003-11-12, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer

A Man using a woman to help fight? I can not think of anything more patheic.

Um...how about screwing yourself out of a win just cause you wanted to teach some dumb n00b a lesson? I think that's pretty stupid.

And besides, did I ask for two cents in the first place?

God Jinrai
2003-11-12, 06:26 PM
no, bombshell. what you DID ask for is what you got. If you wanted her untouched, your sorry ass should have kept her out of the match, and the hell out of the ring. So don't EVEN dare to say I had no right. were it a fair run, you and I could have settled matters. But since you had to have her off her leash, and bouncing around the ring, you dropped the potential curtain of protection from her. In that ring, Bombshell... ANYONE... is fair game. and you of all people know that ALL TOO WELL. so save it for her, when she cries to you about being planted into the floor. It's on YOUR head, bombshell. NOT MINE.

Bombshell
2003-11-12, 08:12 PM
You know something, Jinners. If I was talking to anyone else who had even the smallest hint of intelligence, I might be forced to agree with you.

But nothing you've done recently has me believing that you are even worthy of my attention. Hell, I don't even know why I got stuck with you in the first place. Reilly probably just cooked up this match so the humanoids wouldn't get bored out of their f*cking skulls watching dipsh*ts like Clouds*itter and Fluffman beat the piss outta each other. Come to think of it, I'm not surprised that most of the attendants didn't get up off their lazy American asses and walk out during Lame's opening whine. I guess all those cheese covered nachos did them in, I guess.

Just wait till Blaster gets back next week, Jinners. He's already gonna be pissed that my man Blitz got taken out by a two cent whore, so you can only imagine what's gonna happen when he hears of this.

CloudStrifer
2003-11-12, 08:21 PM
Ah yes, this comming from a person that uses women to fight and win.

What I did had somewhat of an honor, as I didn't use any outside force, nor did I cry and get counted out. What I did was to teach a lesson that he won't soon forget.

In the case of you, I have nothing but contempt and pity. Contempt, that you, of all people would be let into a Man's fight. Pity because your so feeble as to cry over and get angery at someone hurting fair game. I also feel for Blaster having such weakness in his team. Such is the State of your life Bombers, that you can't even win a decent one on one match, instead you have to call some woman in your fight. Where is your Manhood Man? Where is your sense on Honor? God Jinrai is right, everyone in the ring is fair game.

Call me names till your face is blue, but I still know 2 things.

1. I was better than you, will be better than you for ever. I proved it before, and I sure as hell will prove it agian.

2. I have at least a sense of Honor in fighting, unlike you. Your just a Patheic being in a Warrior's world.

Bombshell
2003-11-12, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Ah yes, this comming from a person that uses women to fight and win.

What I did had somewhat of an honor, as I didn't use any outside force, nor did I cry and get counted out. What I did was to teach a lesson that he won't soon forget.

In the case of you, I have nothing but contempt and pity. Contempt, that you, of all people would be let into a Man's fight. Pity because your so feeble as to cry over and get angery at someone hurting fair game. I also feel for Blaster having such weakness in his team. Such is the State of your life Bombers, that you can't even win a decent one on one match, instead you have to call some woman in your fight. Where is your Manhood Man? Where is your sense on Honor? God Jinrai is right, everyone in the ring is fair game.

Call me names till your face is blue, but I still know 2 things.

1. I was better than you, will be better than you for ever. I proved it before, and I sure as hell will prove it agian.

2. I have at least a sense of Honor in fighting, unlike you. Your just a Patheic being in a Warrior's world.

Who the f*ck invited you into this conversation?!

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-11-12, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
Ah, so Bill and Ben are back together. Really. Dark hooded cloaks, masks, mysterious light switching. Puleez. This aint halloween folks, and you aren't impressing anyone. I've seen six year olds in wizzard hats more intimidating than you. The New Tosser Order is back in black. And the party just got a whole lot more fun. For me.

IC:
I would love to accept your challenge just one more worthless old fart to be put out his misery but right now you'll have to wait your turn some else thinks he can do a job that many have tried and none have succeded.

Viewfind
2003-11-12, 10:26 PM
nTo? all shizzle i feel bad for you people on mayhem, not cuz they badass or anyching, just cuz them sorry ass white boys gotta take up air time!

Wolfang
2003-11-12, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Viewfind
nTo? all shizzle i feel bad for you people on mayhem, not cuz they badass or anyching, just cuz them sorry ass white boys gotta take up air time!

IC: I know me and Viewfind haven't always seen eye-to-eye; but I totally agree. With him and Sixswitch, oddly enough.

Viewfind
2003-11-12, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: I know me and Viewfind haven't always seen eye-to-eye; but I totally agree. With him and Sixswitch, oddly enough.

Its all good gangbang...ugh wolffang!
If they ever try and step to dis the GPA will take dem out real fast, like they fatty ass momma!

CloudStrifer
2003-11-12, 11:38 PM
Lets see, you lack of talent, your lack of honor, your utter stuipity, your utter lack of manhood, and oh yes forgot one your utter worthlessness.

I am not this kind, but I will let you choose which one invited me to this conversation.

Gruff
2003-11-13, 05:25 AM
OOC: another great show guys

IC:

another win albeit a tag match and the mat man got the win but hey, we were a tag team and the future truly shined brightly in that match and even brighter doing commentary!!!
I missed most of Dumbshells match and almost called Green Peace to tell them there was a beached whale at ringside, turned out it was Arsey, nevermind.

Stone Cold, more beer drinking and another mildy entertaining match, yet when i went down to check on poor Auros you offer me a beer? a beer? do i look like an alcoholic? do i look like i want to wind down my career on drinking binges like you? well thats a big no cuz my career has taken off and isnt going to stop. specially not to some lush like yourself!

then you go and attack me because i take pride in my health. Mistake, big mistake, but dont worry 'Warp, our paths will cross. i'm biding my time because i'm the future, i have all the time in the world.And you? Your the past, 1998 called and they want their gimmick back!

My time is now 'Warp, i am the future and you, you're about to be history!

nmathew
2003-11-13, 07:17 AM
LL: care to comment on your return match, nmat?

MM: Thanks Lisa. First, Whiplash, you came, you saw, you tapped out. I don't take pride in defeating the hapless, but you tried to walk out on your partner. Be glad I took mercy and ended things as quickly as I could. The poor people who didn't get their money's worth... The true question, Lisa, is how are you doing?

LL: Good. Why do you ask?

MM: Well, Lisa, the Mat Man was putting the polish on my "racked kneeling leglock," one of 117 sumbission moves I've picked up since my absence, and the Mat Man had a tape of the after Autumn Annihilation interviews running in the background. What that upstart punk Amarant Odinson did to you was disgusting!

LL: Thank you. I'm glad someone thought so.

MM: No kidding. That was the sloppiest crossface chickenwing I've ever seen.

LL: !!!

MM: I leave for a few months, and already some new punk is claiming to be the best techincal wrestler in the AWF? Well, Amarant, you've been looking for someone to "prove you wrong?" I'm willing to do so in the ring anytime, and I'll be more than happy to relieve you of that flashy title you've been carrying around in the process. Mayhem certainly has the talent to sport more gold.

The Mat Man is back, and he's looking to fight the good fight, entertain the people, and open an Old Testiment Style, Biblical Sized case of smackdown upon all challengers. It doesn't matter if you're a king, a Norse legend, or even from Canada. So Amarant, you might be the best technical wrestler on Warzone, you might have even been the AWF's best technical wrestler last week... but I'm back. There are two shows, but only room for one "best." Sooner or later, we're going to face off. It'll be a grand fight. The kind of thing that makes women faint and grown men cry, but in the end I'll be holding your belt high. So get to the gym and start working out, because in the end, I'll prove to everyone that YOU"RE NOT READY!

Sixswitch
2003-11-13, 09:53 AM
Hey Cybersex, it's no skin off my nose whether I fight you or not. I've got nothing to prove against you, or your lackey Skincream. I've already beaten him when he came one on one against the Welsh Wonder, and you... Well you've been beaten by me in a tag match too. So take your nice jar of Skincream, apply it to your ass, and start singing another tune, cause that one's gettin' old fast.

StoneCold Skywarp
2003-11-13, 11:51 AM
That all you got to say kid, damnit you're soundin' like a broken record too!

"I'm the future, I'm gonna kick your ass Stonecold, I'm the future...."

BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG

StoneCold's gonna continue to drink beer, eat chili dogs and wash it all down with some premium whiskey and StoneCold's gonna continue whuppin' ass in the AWF

Extreme_Kup
2003-11-13, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Viewfind

D-Ex: now I know I'm a bit bitter at ya for not inviting me over to your house for poker nights...but I can sure HOLLA to that statement dawg!!! :smokin:

Scout
2003-11-13, 08:11 PM
IC: Originally posted by Bombshell
You know something, Jinners. If I was talking to anyone else who had even the smallest hint of intelligence, I might be forced to agree with you.

Pfffft. Bombshell...
verrrrry few individuals have that small level of intelligence that you do, save for the female you keep company with. It's hard for everyone else to reach down that far to force you, not that anyone else cares.

But nothing you've done recently has me believing that you are even worthy of my attention. Hell, I don't even know why I got stuck with you in the first place. ....
Beating the snot out of you and your tag along should have gotten your attention. If not, that'd probably be the reason you got beaten, in which case, you'd best pay attention or go back to Kindergarten.

Just wait till Blaster gets back next week, Jinners. He's already gonna be pissed that my man Blitz got taken out by a two cent whore, so you can only imagine what's gonna happen when he hears of this.
If two cents is what I'm worth, then it's two American cents, which is still worth far more than Canadian. Stuff that in your pocket and take it to the bank.
--------
IC: Stoney, you a top-notch wrestler and it's gonna be a tough match, but you ain't gotta worry about hittin' a female. I'm not gonna give you the chance hun. You'll be down and out before you know what hit you. I've got a bit of a stunner effect myself. *winks*

Sir Auros
2003-11-13, 09:42 PM
Ay Dios...

My [expletive deleted] head! Why didn't anyone tell me not to drink all that Cuervo with a concussion?

Two old men and two championships I've lost, I'm hitting the gym more often. I WILL be back for a championship in the future, and I WILL win it eventually.

-Predaking-
2003-11-14, 04:47 AM
OOC: Great Mayhem! I am really looking forward to my match w/Game, but something tells me not all is well with my alliance with Reilly. We'll see what happens next. Can't wait. :)

Thundercracker
2003-11-14, 06:38 AM
Well Well Well...so the nut Ticklers organization has come back to the AWF. They say they are gonna rip through both shows rosters and take over. Anyone else remember what happened last time they tried...yeah, they failed, and failed but good.

All I have to say to those no talent douchebags is this one thing: You see this belt here, it shows that I am the single most badass and hardcore comepetitor in this business today. Not only that but I am the man responsible for getting the King over there to tap out and win the War Games for the team that I captained. So if any of you think you can take over, then you are gonna have to get through me first. And when you go up against the Whole F*cking Show, you will learn exactly what pain is, cause its not only gonna be hardcore and extreme, but its gonna be a life changing, if not ending, experience.

Choke on that bitches

nmathew
2003-11-14, 07:08 AM
TC, to quote the immortal Mr. T, quit your jibber jabber!

Seriously, you want to come onto The Mat Man's show and run your mouth? Oh look at me, I was team captain; we did so well with a two man advantage; after the match me and the other girl scouts had a slumber party!

Sorry if I don't give you a big round of applause, Barbie. Maybe you should stick to the baked goods fund raisers. On Monday Night Mayhem, July 21, the precious team captain of warzonk and now HC champ was pinned 1..2..3 by The Mat Man. So excuse me if I decline your offer of "help" and inform you that we can take care of our own nTo infestation. I doubt there will be anything left for you to do but sweep up after us.

God Jinrai, Scout, SCSW, or who ever has it, pass the bug spray please.

Thundercracker
2003-11-14, 03:05 PM
as my buddy Compton Ass Terry would say, "Check out this mother f*cker". Mat Man I dont know what you are listening to, but you think that I want to help out the Mayhem crew? damn man, you must smoke more crack than all of NYC. I could care less if the nTo took over that entire show. There is no one of talent on there aside from Game. You see, I was letting the douchebags know that the moment they stepped on to the only show that matters, Warzone, that take over won't be a cake walk like it would on the no tallent show.

But let me ask you this Mat Man? How many world championships have you won? How many times have you main evented? How many times have you been considered the best around? Thats right, never. Did you maybe once get a pin on me...well whoopity doo, does that really matter now? Only in your mind cause you have nothing else to hold onto. What makes it even funnier, is that you are clinging onto a victory you got, that you didnt win on your own. So before you go around acting all hardass and what not, why don't you try beating me one on one, then we'll see just who the better competitor is...though each and every one of these people already know...its me, its me, its TC

Choke on that bitch

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-11-14, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Thundercracker
as my buddy Compton Ass Terry would say, "Check out this mother f*cker". Mat Man I dont know what you are listening to, but you think that I want to help out the Mayhem crew? damn man, you must smoke more crack than all of NYC. I could care less if the nTo took over that entire show. There is no one of talent on there aside from Game. You see, I was letting the douchebags know that the moment they stepped on to the only show that matters, Warzone, that take over won't be a cake walk like it would on the no tallent show.

But let me ask you this Mat Man? How many world championships have you won? How many times have you main evented? How many times have you been considered the best around? Thats right, never. Did you maybe once get a pin on me...well whoopity doo, does that really matter now? Only in your mind cause you have nothing else to hold onto. What makes it even funnier, is that you are clinging onto a victory you got, that you didnt win on your own. So before you go around acting all hardass and what not, why don't you try beating me one on one, then we'll see just who the better competitor is...though each and every one of these people already know...its me, its me, its TC

Choke on that bitch

In Character:

TC a badass? Since when?
The nTo has beaten you and on so many occasions it's not funny..well it's funny!
TC I beat you in my first match here, I've beat you 2 other in a HiaC last man standing match the nTo pinned you and Ravage to win the AWF Tag-Tam titles.

TC all you are is a no talent piece of **** that only won the AWF
World title by being ass kissing ever one on booking committee
then when once they saw you as the piece of **** that you are
and saw fit to give someone else that actlly deserved it! but apparently someone on the booking committee likes your ass kissing and gave you a shot a shot that belongs to Cane.

Wolfang
2003-11-15, 12:35 AM
IC: Okay, 'Strike; as you education is of a lower standard than most people, I'll explain it to you quite clearly. Redstreak, Tempest, Zarak, TC and myself went into the War Games. We faced 'The Game' Galvatron91, Sixswitch, Blaster and the King[?B]: four of the toughest competitors your brand has to offer.

Now, you can moan all you want about 'Oh HBK got involved'; but the point is not only did Team Warzone win, but [B]TC and myself were the guys that made King tap. You think you and Deathscream are better than that collection? Man. You have been smoking way too much of something. Is TC a badass? He's the Hardcore champion, a former AWF World and Tag Team Champion, and most importantly, he's from Warzone. That makes him miles better than you.

When you grow some testicles, he might see fit to let you lick his jock clean. Until then, keep your lips zipped and your face covered, because you are one ugly talentless mother with the worst delusions of grandeur in the histoy of the human race.

Say, I mean to ask; as you're a worthless semi-fascist wannabe dictator, are you French? Austrian? Vegetarian? An artist? Perhaps underequipped in the testicle area? Well, the last one's a given...

nmathew
2003-11-15, 04:43 AM
TC, the only thing I've ever "choked on" are the number of illegal chair shots you've given me over the years. You felt the need to use one in our match because, frankly, you knew you couldn't beat me without it. So, before you start preaching to me about tainted victories, try winning a clean fight yourself some time. I realize you and Wolfang feel the need to appear in any way possible on Mayhem programing, and given the ratings difference between the shows, I don't blame you. But please, don't get your panties in a knot just because I'm around and telling the truth.

I'd love to stay and chat, but the Mat Man has victories to seize, and crowds to please. I'm off to sign some more autographs.

nmat turns from the camera, grabs a Sharpie, and begins to leave; just as he reaches the locker room door, he turns his head
And TC, try to lighten up. Smile some time; the people love me because I'm lovable.:D

Quick Switch
2003-11-16, 06:24 AM
I find it rather amusing that Blitzwing himself has not commented, and has somehow been able to refrain from throwing out pithy generalizations such as "two cent whore" simply because he was bested by the (obviously) better athelete.

Scout has the jingioism covered, and I couldn't have said it better myself (seriously, I couldn't) and has defended herself quite admirably.

In any event, "Sometimes it's better to be known for one's enemies," Bombshell.

And may I say, you're sounding more thuggish than Claypool in his prime, so to speak, in his time here at the Federation. Step up and assume his besmirched mantle, for what it's worth, good sir.

Step up.