PDA

View Full Version : Live from the Link! AWF Presents: MELTDOWN: Mayhem v Warzone 30 November 2003

AWF Press Office
2003-12-15, 05:00 AM
**The Survivor Series match will be up Tuesday, feel free to post away as the Survivor series will be given its own thread! Sorry for the delay!**

In the beginning…there was one man and he had a vision. A vision of a Sports Entertainment Company where week in and week out the wrestlers gave their all for the fans. And they did…with athletes like the Game, HBK Sean O’Con, Claypool, Stone Cold Skywarp, Redstreak, Vin Ghostal the AWF redefined the industry. Then as stars like Viewfind, The Lock, The King, Y3B Blaster, TC and others emerged in the first months of the fed…the company grew.

Then came the Reilly era, after a freak accident left Mr. Vaccaro missing, and the company became a war…DN & The AWF superstars battling the CWO. The Reilly era would ultimately end, but…

Then came the fateful day…when Reilly returned, announcing that he in fact had acquired half the company. Rosters split, relationships severed and what was one, became two. But greed is a powerful motivator, and one simply wasn’t enough for Mr. Reilly…and soon, the war began. Tonight…two owners…two rosters…two companies…as the war ends…and the Melt down is eminent…all shall be one!

JFA: Ladies and Gentlemen…we are live, from the sold out Link…in the hometown of our own AWF Champion, Viewfind, here in Philadelphia, PA…on a cold night, where the NFC East leading Eagles have loaned us their home, the War between Warzone and Mayhem culminates…and tonight…when all is said and done, there will be one owner, and one company, once again…with me as always is JHA and tonight the announcers for each match will be drawn at random…so Joey Styles and Reflector will be joining us and of course, Lisa Lovelace is backstage…lets get started!

AWF Hardcore Championship: TC [champion] Vs. Cane Deathscream
JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the following contest is scheduled for one fall… and it is for the AWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!”

* The lights dim and the nTo logo can be seen flashing in and out of focus on the Meltdown video system. ‘Deadly Game’ begins to play as an eerie blue light fills the arena and Cane Deathscream trudges to the squared circle. The giant moves with slow, awkward steps. He stops momentarily to gaze around at all of the fans in attendance, who are booing his presence. *

JFA: “And it looks like the fans here at the Lincoln Financial Field are none too fond of the big Blue Machine.”
JHA: “I can’t say that I blame them… that crispy-fried cowardly cretin is a blemish on our business.”
JFA: “Explain to me why you don’t like him…”

JRA: “Introducing first the challenger… representing Mayhem and the nTo… the Big Blue Machine… CANE DEATHSCREAM!”

* The Big Blue Machine finally makes it to the squared circle, and as ‘nTo’ can be heard over the speakers amidst the noise that passes for Deathscream’s entrance music. The blue behemoth hoists himself up onto the apron using the top rope as an aid, and then proceeds to step over the strand. He walks to the centre of the ring and holds his hands high before slamming them to his sides amidst a cascade of blue pyro. The arena suddenly brightens again, as a voice-over declares ‘I am the Whole F**king Show…’ followed rapidly by the opening bars of Finch’s ‘Worms Of The Earth’ as the Hardcore Champion appears on the stage to a moderately high ovation. *

JRA: “And his opponent… from Chicago, Illinois… accompanied by his good friend Jack Daniels… representing Warzone and TCA… the Whole F**king Show… THE AWF HARDCORE CHAMPION… TC!”

JFA: “And remember folks… TC will be involved in that big ‘Meltdown’ 10-man tag team elimination match-up later. He wants to be out of here as quickly as possible in order to keep some energy in reserve for that match.”
JHA: “And Cane knows that… he knows that TC wants to get out of this match as quickly as he can. Firstly, because he wants to be in decent condition for that 10-man tag team match, and secondly because TC thinks Cane Deathscream is unworthy of his attention, which is a valid point.”
JFA: “Certainly is… TC throwing his title to the ground… and dives under the bottom rope… the bell rings and we’re underway in the AWF Hardcore Championship match… TC Vs. Cane Deathscream… TCA Vs. nTo… Warzone Vs. Mayhem… live on ‘Meltdown’ from the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania… a sell-out crowd on hand as TC runs the ropes… and takes Cane down with a crucifix for a two-count… TC back up… Cane up also… TC takes a run… and gets thrown over the top rope to the outside. As I was saying folks… as TC rolls to his knees and rummages under the apron… this arena is sold out. Everyone here is anticipating the big Survivor Series match between Team Mayhem and Team Warzone. Team Mayhem will include ‘The Game’ Galvatron91, Sixswitch, Y3Blaster, Bombshell and Auros, while Team Warzone will feature ‘the HeartBrend Kid’ Sean O’Con, Tempest, Redstreak, Morpheus and of course, TC.”

JHA: “It’s gonna be a long night for Mr. PPV…”

* TC finally settles on a ladder, a trashcan, two steel chairs, a bucket, a baking sheet, a stop sign and a cowbell as his arsenal of choice. All the while, Deathscream seems to be staring up at the lights in some form of trance. He is soon rattled out of this state of mind when a chair smacks into his back courtesy of the Hardcore Champion. He turns to face his assailant, and is greeted with a single leg dropkick out of the air. TC quickly grabs the chair he threw into the ring, and rests it against the top of Cane’s head. He takes a run at the ropes behind him, and comes back with a baseball slide dropkick into the furnishing. Cane lies motionless as TC makes the cover. *

JFA: “TC trying, as expected, to finish this early… 1… 2… and Cane powers off the Hardcore Champion and sits up.”

* TC grabs the chair again, and gets ready to throw it at the Big Blue Machine. As Cane rises unevenly to his feet, TC throws the chair. Unfortunately, with Cane Deathscream having the reflexes of freezing molasses, this does not quite work. Instead, the chair hits Cane in the head and TC charges anyway: getting caught with a Deathstrike for his trouble. *

JFA: “Deathstrike! Deathstrike! This one could be over right now! 1… 2… and TC kicks out. Cane pulling up the man we know as Mr. Wednesday night… and giving Cane a fist in the crotch for his troubles. Doesn’t seem to have affected Cane as much as most people though…”
JHA: “I’d tell you why that is, but I don’t know any of these big fancy words that the doctors use to describe the condition…”
JFA: “TC up vertical… Deathscream picks up the Hardcore Champion… looks like he’s going to go for a Tombstone on that steel chair… AND TC REVERSES! TC slid out over the head of Cane Deathscream… and hit him with a devastating reverse DDT onto the chair! But… TC isn’t covering him… puts the chair firmly under Deathscream’s head… and goes back to the armoury at ringside… grabs a trashcan and the other steel chair… back in… smashes Cane with the new chair a couple of times… places the trashcan over Cane’s face… and ventures to the top rope with the chair… holds the chair in front of himself… SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT! TC came off the top with that chair held in front of himself… and crushed the skull of Cane Deathscream between the trashcan and the chair. Cover… 1… 2… and what the hell? Cyberstrike just broke a kendo stick on the back of TC’s head! What the hell is going on?”

* As Cyberstrike and Deathscream consult on what to do to the fallen Hardcore Champion, the crowd’s attention suddenly turns to a figure looming out of the crowd wearing a below-the-knee leather trenchcoat; without any sleeves. The face seems to be hidden by a mask, and the figure appears to be carrying a bullwhip. He slides under the bottom rope without a sound, and stands staring at the nTo members who have their backs turned to him. *

JFA: “What the hell is going on? Cyberstrike’s out here… and now there’s a maniac with a bullwhip in the ring… and neither of the nTo has seen him!”
JHA: “I foresee much pain for two people in that ring…”

* The wraithlike figure suddenly breaks into a run and bulldogs both Cyberstrike and Deathscream as TC gets to his feet. The figure stands silently; it’s featureless mask gazing at the Hardcore Champion. TC doesn’t know what to make of the intruder, and then the mask comes off… *

JFA: “DIVEBOMB! Cyberstrike evidently ticked off one half of the former tag team champions with some of the comments he and Deathscream made about Warzone on our regular ‘Talkin’ Trash’ broadcasts… Divebomb pulls ‘Strike from the mat… Cyberstrike up… and down with the End! The End has arrived for Cyberstrike! Divebomb drags Cyberstrike out … and gets smashed in the jaw by Cane! Cane charges TC… TC side steps… Cane into the ‘buckles… and TC catches him with a release German suplex… Divebomb drags Cane to the ropes… drapes Cane’s arms over the middle strand… and holds a chair over Deathscream’s face! You can hear the electricity… you can feel the cheering… as TC leaps… and connects with the Ender! Drags Cane away from the ropes… and Cyberstrike breaks up the cover!”

* As Divebomb drags Cyberstrike off and the two trade blows, TC and Cane Deathscream get to their feet; also exchanging some heavy fists. As TC gets to his feet first, he throws a nearby chair at Deathscream and follows quickly; hoping to catch the big man off-balance. His ploy is almost successful, but is foiled when Deathscream drops to his knees as TC goes for a flying head scissors. The Hardcore Champion’s face crunches into the canvas, and Cane scoops him from the mat and nails a chokeslam onto the nearest steel chair. Seeing his ‘special friend’ Cyberstrike being tied up with the bullwhip arouses Deathscream… to a state of anger, naturally. He suddenly forgets TC, and strolls over to where Divebomb has his fellow nTo member on the floor. He hits ‘Bomb in the throat, and hits him with the Raising Cane powerbomb on the concrete. Content that Cyberstrike can deal with the rest, Cane walks back to the ring… and is hit with a corkscrew plancha by the Hardcore Champion! *

JFA: “TC comes off the top rope with a corkscrew plancha… a little winded from the impact against Deathscream… and he’s going for that ladder! The ladder TC pulled from under the ring earlier is going to come into play right here… places it across Cane Deathscream… grabs a chair… climbs to the top rope… and a somersault leg drop… from the top rope… onto the chair and the ladder… and TC hauls the ladder aside… covers… and Deathscream throws him off at 2.”
JHA: “That is some scary strength from Cane Deathscream…”

* As Cane gets to his feet, a steel chair clangs against his skull, and TC follows it with a deftly-executed dropkick into the object, which finds it’s mark against Cane’s face mask! As Cane lies motionless at the mouth of the entranceway, TC climbs onto the security rail. Cane’s eyes open, focusing slowly on the chair. He grasps it with both hands, intent on inflicting pain onto TC with the object. Clasping it with both hands as he sits up, he is unaware of the Hardcore Champion flying towards him at a terrifying velocity; that is, until TC’s foot connects with the chair at a rate which gives the blow the equivalent to the force of a large pachyderm travelling at about 40 miles per hour, or the force of cheers from the crowd at this move. *

JFA: “THE ENDER! 1… 2… 3! TC RETAINS! Warzone wins this one!”
JHA: “That makes it one apiece… I think…”
JFA: “Numbers aren’t your strong suit are they?”
JHA: “Figures yes. Numbers no.”
JFA: “Well, considering this was the opening match…nevermind!”
* The bell rings as ‘Worms Of The Earth’ continues from where it halted at the start of the match and TC’s hand is raised in victory. *

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… here is your winner… AND STILL AWF HARDCORE CHAMPION… TC!”

*Backstage*
JFA: And there we see them…Sixswitch, The Game and the Mat Man…talking strategy, but why aren’t Auros and Bombshell with them?
JHA: You care why? You toad!

When the dust settles…and the war has ended…one shall stand…but from the ashes of the war of the AWF…comes the Deep Freeze!

Cyberstrike Vs. Divebomb

JRA: “The next match is scheduled for one fall and is a Mayhem Warzone GRUDGE MATCH! Coming to the ring first from Vancouver, British Columbia! DIVEBOMB!”

Warriors of the world unite by Manowar kicks in as do the cheers for a member of Homeslice’s team. Though there are a few boos as he exits from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face. He slides into the ring and poses a little for the crowd which gets him a louder cheer from the crowd.

JHA: “JHA and Flec here... hey wait something is wrong”
Flec: “No something is right, that idiot Styles isn’t here”
JHA: “Or that idiot JayEffEh”
Flec: “This could quite easily be the best match on the card for that very reason”
JHA: “I agree! This is going to be great! Where is Scout! She could make this match even better... but who is Divebomb facing?”
Flec: “Yes! Scout!.... Ummmm Cyberstrike....”
JHA: “Dammit. There is always something to ruin a good thing”

JRA: “And his opponent! From Indianapolis Indiana!”

Adema’s “Immortal” starts and the Camera goes to the back where Cyberstrike exits his dressing room in a Goldberg esque fashion and begins to walk towards the ring area. He turns a corner that leads him up towards the entrance way but as he turns he is met with a chair to the head dropping him to the ground and busting his forehead open.

JHA: “HALLELUAH!”
Flec: “There is a god and it’s.... PROWL?!

The camera moves up to the attack and Prowl? his standing there with chair in hand as he begins to stomp on the somewhat larger but now barley conscious Cyberstrike. He puts the boots to the shoulder and head in an attempt to dislocate the shoulder. After a bit of this he picks up Cyberstrike and lays another chair shot onto his head dropping him down into a heap on the ground. He grabs the legs of the chair so the top of it is pointing down and stabs it into the shoulder blade of the form nTo leader.

Flec: “A savage beating is always fun to watch!”
JHA: “It makes me want to have sex”
Flec: “........” moves away from JHA

Prowl continues to work Cyberstrike over with boots and chair shots to his back and shoulder. He finally drops the chair and picks the fallen Cyberstrike up and delivers the Question which causes a shout of pain from Cyberstrike before he collapses to the floor again.
JHA: “Do you think he could kill Cyberstrike?”
Flec: “No that would mean this day is going too well. Heh look at Divebomb in the ring!”
JHA: “Lucky bastard!”

Standing in the ring Divebomb has two girls who climbed out of the crowd on each of his arms as he talks both of them up. The camera flips back to Cyberstrike who is bleeding heavily from the cut on his head from the chair shot. Prowl? once again has the chair in hand and is now working on the knees with consecutive shots.

JHA: “The great thing is because the Ref hasn’t started match he can’t throw it out!”
Flec: “Easy win for the P.I.M.P dive bomb?”
JHA: “Hells yes son!”

Backstage officials finally get to Prowl? and Cyberstrike but Prowl? uses the chair to ward them off. He delivers a hard shot to the back of the now unconscious Cyberstrike’s head and then pulls him up and starts to drag him out to the ring as he wards off the staff with the chair in one hand..

Flec: “Oooh he is finally coming out!”
JHA: “I think that girl is coming out too... of her shirt! Haha!”
Flec: “Okay beating takes back seat”

Prowl? gets to the stage but doesn’t head to the ramp instead it goes to the edge and yells something at Cyberstrike as he looks at the staff standing wary of the chair wielding Prowl? who drops the chair and quickly sets Cyberstrike up and delivers a power bomb that throws Cyberstrike off the stage to the area below. This immediately gets a holy **** chant from the crowd going as Prowl? yells something down as attendants rush out from beside the stage.

JHA: “HOLY ****!”
Flec: “THERE IS A GOD!”
JHA: “I think Cyberstrike could be dead!”
Flec: “Don’t tease me!”
JHA: “You realize this puts you guys in a 2 – zip hole right?
Flec: Please…Like Cyberstrike had a chance of winning!

Divebomb watches on as he continues to chat up the two women but is now more interested in his partners undertakings with Cyberstrike. Prowl? climbs down the side of the stage and quickly causes the EMTs to scatter as he shoves one aside picking Cyberstrike up into a Fireman’s carry and walking towards the ring as the holy **** chant continues. Prowl? Reaches the outside of the ring and instead of dropping Cyberstrike into the ring he hits a DVD causing Cyberstrike’s nose to bust and start bleeding. He then picks him up and shoves him into the ring. Divebomb waves the two women out of the ring but not before a kiss on the cheek and two phone numbers are given to him. He drags Cyberstrike near the corner then quickly climbs the ropes getting to the top and turning to face the bloodied Cyberstrike. The bells is sounded by the referee who has no choice and Divebomb leaps from the ropes hitting the The Bomb! And getting a very easy three count.

As the officials rush to the ring to check on Cyberstrike, Joey Styles replaces Flec at the Announcer’s Table.

JHA: Oh lord…not you!
Joey: I was less than pleased myself…lets take you backstage.

*Backstage*

Lisa Lovelace: I’m here with Mr. Vaccarro and Mr. Reilly as they sign the contract that will determine the future of the AWF.

Vaccarro: Here…as we agreed Reilly, my assistant Mr. Waugh drew up the details and if you would like to read it over…

Reilly: Why? Does it matter? I know what’s in it!

*Reilly signs the contract without so much as looking at it…Vaccarro smiles a bit*

Vaccaro: It’s a formality really Reilly, we’re up 2-0 right now, I doubt your boys will be able to pull this off and the Survivor Series will be a moot point so the provisions don’t matter.

Reilly: Provisions?

Vaccaro: Yeah…you signed that you agreed that should the Survivor Series be needed to break a tie, one referee will be in the ring and one on the outside. The referee in the ring would be from Warzone, and the one on the outside from Mayhem.

Reilly: WHAT?!? NO! YOU…YOU CAN’T!!!

Vaccaro: I just did…and you signed it.

JHA: HA HA HA HA! You’re owner is an idiot!

Joey: Reilly is livid…he just gave Warzone a distinct advantage in the match…as the referee in the ring will be a Warzone official!

AWF IC Champion Scout v AWF TV Champion Amarant Odinson – Non-Title

Joey: This upcoming match promises to be one of the more interesting of our card for you tonight. We've got Warzone's Amarant Odinson, reigning Television Champion facing off against Mayhem's Scout, the reigning Intercontinental Champion. Both belts are exclusive to their respective shows, making this a matchup of the best Mayhem and Warzone have to offer. I'd like to add that this is not a unification bout, and therefore a nontitle match. This is the first time these two titles have faced off, so the powers that be have assigned me a different color commentator for this match...

JHA: That's right, I'm in this hizzle fo rizzle! Of course, you all knew that, didn't you? Damn is it cold out! I could use some someone to help keep me warm.

As White Zombie's “More human than Human” plays over the speakers, Amarant Odinson makes his way to the ring. Pausing to pose in the ring with his belt, Amarant Odinson doesn't seem to mind the mixed reception he's getting from the crowd in attendance. Satisfied, Amarant Odinson eventually turns his belt over to the official. As Bon Jovi's “It's My Life” begins to play, Amarant begins a brief prematch warmup.

JHA: Now she could keep me warm! What I want to know is why the Mayhem belt gets to come out second?

Joey: It's longer history? Or would you rather that it's more prestigious?

JHA: Ha! Joey, I don't know how Flec can stand you. More prestigious? Amarant is a fast rising star in this business. Mayhem's put him up against a paper tiger, someone who couldn't win the belt fair, so she hired Gruff to help her out. I wonder how she paid?

Joey: Please. That's got to be the first time you've ever talked about people needing a fair win, and claiming that Scout asked for Gruff's help is reprehensible. Scout in the ring now, holding her belt high for the people using flash photography. I'd say she has the potential to make a great champion. Official calls for the bell, and we've underway.

Amarant wastes no time, immediately rushing Scout and he drops her to the mat with a single leg takedown. He follows up with a few kicks to the leg, but Scout's able to reverse the advantage with a swift kick of her own.

Joey: Scout's back to her feet. It would not be to her advantage for this match to remain on the mat.

JHA: Really? I've heard she does some of her best work lying down.

Joey: My God, you are worse than even Flec, you know that?

JHA: Hey, I'm an original.

Joey: Lockup quickly turned into a side headlock by Amarant. Looks like he's trying to wear down Scout a bit here.

Using her lower center of gravity for leverage, Scout shoves Amarant hard in the back, breaking the hold and pushing Amarant into the ropes. Coming off the ropes, Amarant goes for a suicide Plancha but Scout counters with a spinning heel kick.

JHA: Oh no! Amarant, are you ok? Man, that's going to hurt come morning.

Joey: That was one powerful kick, Scout's already going for the cover; might be a fast match. No, kick out at 2. Is that blood?

As Scout grabs hold of Amarant's arm and begins to drive knees in to his shoulder, Amarant takes a moment to wipe blood from his eyes. Wincing, he forces himself to his knees, which doesn't give Scout the needed room to drop anymore knees.

Joey: He's cut above his eye. It's small, but that'll certainly be a nuisance later.

JHA: Not as much as you are. Scout's now keeping the armbar. Lot of good it'll due her. Amarant's tough as nails, and won't tap out to that.

Joey: Recall Mayhem where she took apart Stonecold's knees? She might have locked onto Amarant's shoulder. It's mighty hard to make someone tap with only 1 good arm.

JHA: I bet I could make you tap with only 1 arm.

Joey: You're getting predictable, you know that?

Amarant eventually fights to his feet, and Scout breaks the hold in favor of a back suplex. Lifting Amarant, Scout hits a backbreaker before throwing Amarant to the ropes yet again.

Joey: Spinebuster! Cover only nets two. Scout's showing her power game here.

Moving from the pin attempt, Scout grabs hold of Amarant's arm and applies a Crucifix Armbar.

JHA: She can't do that! That's one of Amarant's holds. Wholly unsporting.

Joey: Surprising move, Scout's attacking Amarant's strong points, trying to grapple with perhaps the best technical wrestler in the AWF today.

JHA: He is the best.

Joey: A few might dispute that claim. Armbar is still applied, Amarant is looking for a way out.

Trying to find purchase to break the hold, Amarant eventually rolls into position to apply a head scissors with his legs, and begins to choke Scout. The referee forces him to break the hold, but not before Scout releases the armbar.

JHA: Our man's up first. This is going to be good. Shinbreaker followed by Irish Whip to the corner. Scout hits the turnbuckle hard. Woooooooo!

Joey: Hard chops by the TV champ, Scout's gasping for breath... Snap suplex out of the corner and Amarant's got a front facelock on the IC champ.

JHA: We know they are both champions dip. Amarant's fighting his fight now. It's hard, physical, and on the mat.

Amarant manages another snap suplex before releasing Scout. As Scout holds her lower back, clearly in pain, Amarant once again clears his eyes of blood. Dropping a knee onto Scout's leg, he drags her into a corner. Once their, he slips from the ring and applies a figure four leg lock around the ring post.

JHA: She'll tap! No other choice.

Joey: Please! It's an illegal hold. Ref's forcing him to break it. Scout's hurt though, that is clear.

With the hold broken, Scout pulls herself from the mat using the ropes and waits for Amarant to return to the ring. Once in the ring, Amarant cautiously approaches Scout. A quick one-two from Scout catches him unprepared however, and forces him back. Scout presses the advantage with a kick to the midsection, followed by a scissors kick to the back of the head. The cover only nets two, so she applies an armlock, continuing her assault upon Amarant's arm.

JHA: Come one boy! Fight out of this. I know you can do it.

Joey: Scout's placing some serious pressure on Amarant's arm. He's not going to be the same for awhile after this. Still, I must admit, he's showing heart by still trying to fight out of this hold.

As Amarant finally gets the strength to reach one knee and begin to break the lock, Scout adds on a chinlock.

Joey: Scout's got the poor guy in a near chokehold, and she's trying to rip his arm off behind his back. Amarant's used to being the person on the giving end of such a hold, and he seems to be having trouble breaking this.

The ref asks, but Amarant refuses to submit. He shifts to a squat, and reaches around with his good arm and manages to get a handful of Scout's pants.

JHA: Ohh, maybe they'll come off? That would almost make watching this worth something. Holy *** what was that?

Joey: Damn! Amarant must squat 700 pounds in the gym! He lept from that squat, somehow took Scout with him on a front flip, and landed squarely on her. Both competitors are down, and the ref's beginning the 10 count.

As the ref reaches 5, Scout begins to stir, and pushes Amarant off of herself. She reaches her feet, just as Amarant gets to his hands and knees. Pulling Amarant up by his neck, she goes for a suplex, only to have it blocked by the TV champ and turned into an inside cradle

Joey: Scout kicks out at 2 and a half. Amarant is still in this and has a lot of fight left in him. He's got his arms locked around her waist, and even my associate knows that that means.

JHA: Germans! Wow, he's not going easy on her. That's his usual three, but he's not letting go.

Joey: Five in all, and the final one's bridged into a pin attempt. This could be it here.

Just before the three count, Scout manages to rock a shoulder off of the mat. Amarant argues with the ref, but it's to no avail. Seeing Scout begin to rise, he sends her back to the mat with a boot to the head. As he looks at her prone form, he shrugs at the ref, and applies the sharpshooter.

Joey: This is dangerous. Scout is a long way from the ropes and I don't know if she can get there.

JHA: Dangerous? He'll break the hold as soon as she taps. That's how it works see? Scout gives up, Amarant releases the hold, no one's a paraplegic. Come on honey, you're too far from the ropes.

Joey: Looks like Scout's ready to tap... No, she's trying to fight to the ropes. The hold's been locked in for at least 40 seconds and she's still fighting for team Mayhem. Come on, just another 3 feet.

JHA: No coaching from ringside! Amarant, pull her back to the center! She's almost to the... ugh.

As Scout grabs the ropes, the ref forces Amarant to break the hold. He stands and considers his next move while watching Scout lie in pain upon the mat.

Joey: Scout's taken a lot of punishment, but she's not out of this yet. Amarant pulls her up only to knock her down with a drop toe hold.

JHA: He's just that good, and no one can prove him wrong.

Amarant lifts Scout to her feet and goes for a Northern Lights Suplex . Before he can execute it, Scout headbutts him, and connects with the gash above his eye. Amarant stumbles back, and Scout hits some offense of her own, connecting with an armbreaker and a fireman's carry.

Joey: Springboard moonsault, Amarant's lost his momentum and Scout's back on fire. Knee drops onto the arm of Amarant. Irish Whip to the corner, and Scout's using hers legs to good effect, choking Amarant with her feet. Ref admonishes her for using the ropes for leverage.

JHA: She should be DQed! It's that simple.

Joey: She broke it before the count of 3 even.

JHA: Still cheating.

Joey: And Amarant is a saint? Sure. Scout looking for the tornado kick, ducked by Amarant, but the ref doesn't have as good reflexes.

JHA: I always love it when they get plastered! Scout's wasting her time seeing if the ref's ok. She should take the opportunity to grab a chair.

Joey: Always condone the highroad? Amarant is outside the ring, taking a breather. Well, at least that was what I thought he was doing. Why is he bothering the timekeeper?

JHA: Who cares? Scout's given up on the ref for now and is in pursuit. Cowardly charging Amarant from behind but he turns, and yes! Finally, the bell has come back to the AWF!

Joey: Amarant just leveled Scout with the bell. She's not moving, and oh what now?

Amarant lays both title belts side by side outside the ring, and lifts Scout for a fisherman's suplex, dropping her head first on the belts.

JHA: I guess that wraps things up? Good move set that one has.

Joey: Despicable and insulting is what that was!

JHA: Hey,. If the ref didn't see it...

Joey: Yeah, it never happened. I hear that from Flec enough. Scout's being rolled into the ring, and now Amarant is reviving the ref. Damn him! Instead of a simple pin, he's applying the Cobra Clutch!

JHA: Great sleeper hold there. Amarant knows his stuff.

Joey: I bet he does. No response from Scout, she was out from the bell already. Ref's signaling the end of the match, and giving a tainted victory to Amarant.

JHA: Don't be so bitter. Score one for the good guys!
Joey: Scout absolutely screwed out here tonight…I hope Amarant is pleased with himself!
JHA: Who cares? We’re up 3 – zip now!!!
Joey: Well, I’m being told that your body JFA will be joining you for the next match…
JHA: From one loser to another…get Flec back out here!

AWF Press Office
2003-12-15, 05:02 AM
Backstage

Lisa Lovelace: I’m here with God Jinrai, who in a few moments will join Quick Switch as they face AWF Tag Team Champions, Blood & Thunder…Jinrai…thoughts?
Jinrai: Thoughts Lisa? Always... Ones which I will share with you? Not at this time…all you need to know is that tonight, God Jinrai will set an example out of Blood & Thunder…one that Bombshell should take heed off…
Bombshell: Or what?
Jinrai: Don’t you wish to see the fate that awaits you?
Bombshell: I’ll give you fate!

*Bombshell swings hard at Jinrai, but Jinrai ducks the punch and clotheslines Bombshell to the concrete. Reacting purely on instinct, Jinrai hoists Bombshell up and powerbombs him off the ramp backstage and into the loading dock of the arena.

JHA: WHAT THE HELL?
JFA: Jinrai just wiped out Bombshell!

*Suddenly Reilly comes rushing from the back as the paramedics begin to work on Bombshell…*

Reilly: What…WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!? HE’S PART OF MY TEAM!!!
Jinrai: He attacked me! I merely defended myself! You know I would never do anything to hurt Mayhem, nor would I do anything to hurt my friends Erik or Sixswitch!
Reilly: Well you just did…because if he can’t compete, guess what? We go into the Survivor Series match, down 5 to 4 men! I just read the contract and there are no substitutions allowed…so let me make this clear to you…either you win, and stave of elimination for mayhem…or you…and Quick Switch…and Scout, WILL BE FIRED!
JFA: What?!? How…how could Reilly?
Reilly: And trust me…I can do it…see even if we lose, I still have control of Mayhem until the end of this show, so either you win the match or you and your buddies are out of work…GOT ME?!?
Jinrai looks down, clinching his fists…
JHA: HA! They have to win!
JFA: Jinrai is going to be a man possessed now…that match is coming up next!

A Commercial is shown for the AWF’s Newest Segment, On the Couch With Auntie Slag…debuting on the next AWF Broadcast!

Non-Title AWF Tag Match: Blood & Thunder v God Jinra & Quick Switch

JHA: And here we are getting ready to start the fourth and final match to determine which AWF show will survive. I would like to mention that just because Warzone clinches the victory with this upcoming match tonight, the card will be shown in its entirety. Sorry Viewfind, I tried to get you an easy night off, but Vaccaro said something about ruining future PPV buyrates.

JFA: The Mayhem team has certainly dug itself a deep hole to climb out of, but we can't ignore this upcoming team. First though, I'd like to recap for our Hawaiian viewers who got off work and are just tuning in. TC has retained his hardcore title with a hard fought victory over The Big Blue Machine.

JHA: Amarant defeated Scout in a clean, easy victory.

JFA: I don't agree with the man's tactics, but he did what had to be done. And just recently, Divebomb took down Cyberstrike.

JHA: No surprise on the last one. I'd have to say that Mayhem was being cocky and decided to spot us that win. AND REMEMBER…when Mayhem loses, Scout, Quick Switch and Jinners are unemployed!

JFA: Here comes the Mayhem team to the sound of Somewhere I Belong as performed by Linkin Park. I guess Scout's still too beat up to accompany them to ringside. They're even managing to get some support from a few Warzone supporters. Clearly the charisma of this young team is catching on with the fans in a big way. Quick Switch and God Jinrai: looking to pull out their A material here to keep the Mayhem team alive in this show versus show matchup.

JHA: Not like it will help them any. They are up against Blood and Thunder, the long standing AWF tag team champions. This is a team that defeated P? and Divebomb for the belts and have kept them against all challengers. What have QS and GJ done in that time span? Feuded with a few Canadians? I shudder to think of a talentless roster where Canadians are considered stars...

JFA: Some of the AWF's greatest champions have been Canadian, and don't you forget it. Besides Switch and Jinrai need to be given their due. Quick Switch is a former Tag champion in his own right, not to mention a former hardcore champion. Switch and The Mat Man lost the HC title to none other than Jinrai himself. This is no puffball team; but I do agree that they have their work cut out for them. Overcoming the tag champs may prove to be an insurmountable task for these young stars.

JHA: Yeah, lets remind everyone at home that Switch and nmathew managed to hold the tag belts for only a month, if you discount the time they held them after they stole them from The Mav’ricks that is. Furthermore, it took Switch AND nmat to hold the HC belt for any length of time, and Jinrai defeating them is hardly a fluke. We could have. Furthermore, I recall that one time; hush up JFA, our team's coming out! Look at them with the belts! The crowd is going nuts for our guys. This is a nontitle match, not like it'll matter much.

JFA: Bit of a mixed reaction I'd say, but solid nevertheless.

JHA: How long do you give the Mayhem folks here? 3 minutes?

JFA: That's a bit harsh, I'd give them every bit of 5 minutes. Blood and Thunder in the ring now, proudly holding the tag champion belts out for Switch and Jinrai to admire. Switch responding, but I can't quite make it out, nor am I sure it would make it past the censors if I could.

JHA: Ref has to restrain that low life Switch. I think he was ready to take a swing at poor Wolfang there. No class those two from Mayhem.. no class. Black Zarak steps from the ring, and Jinrai follows suit.

JFA: Speed matched up with speed as Wolfang and Switch pair off. Both teams are probably leaving the big men out to stay rested and fresh for the close of the match.

JHA: Jinrai may be out of shape, but you can't say the same for Zarak. He could two 60 minute iron man matches back to back.

JFA: Not saying our man isn't that tough. The two men lock up in the center of the ring. Wolfang forces Switch back to the ropes. Irish whip to the far side, and a clothes line is ducked by Switch on the rebound. Switch hits the ropes again, this time Wolfang vaults over him, and Switch stops his momentum by grabbing the ropes before bounding off them a third time. Odd expression from Switch; it might be a smirk. Men approach each other again, another lock up. Quick Switch gets the upperhand, driving Wolfang to the mat with a gutwrench takedown. Front face lock applied, trying to wear down the co-tag champ. Wolfang won't have any of it however, as he manages to fight out of the hold and applies a wristlock.

JHA: Good job by Wolfang there. He's to his feet for leverage, leaving Switch on the mat to try and get to his feet. If Switch tapped now, I'd say it would save Mayhem some trouble and wasted time.

JFA: Switch to one knee now, trying to find leverage. Wow, quick reversal there, and now Wolfang's in a wristlock and forced to the mat. Interesting move by Switch as he drops to the mat also, appears to be applying a wristlock/armbar combo with a leg scissors about the waist for good measure.

JHA: Not fair! Ha, slick move by my man Wolfang!

JFA: He's rolled to his back, forcing Switch's shoulders to the mat. Switch has to keep rocking to avoid being pinned, despite having the submission move applied.

JHA: Wolfang's using his free hand, trying to strike at Quick Switch. Good one! I like that. Wolfang's managed to punch free of the hold, now if he'd just poke the eye.

JFA: And why should he do that?

JHA: Because you can't grow muscles there to protect yourself. Simple anatomy, though I hear you didn't get to study that subject with the ladies as often as I do.

JFA: I'm married. Wolfang and Switch to their feet, trading blows. Switch just got leveled by a huge roundhouse from Wolfang! Wolfang's applying a leg stretch here, probably to try and slow Switch. Wolfang releases the hold, lifts Switch to his feet, and blows him back to the mat with a clothesline. Wolfang glancing to his corner, and Zarak motions him over. Switch is pulled to the opposing corner. Boot to the throat, broken at the 4 count. Another choke, and the ref admonishes Wolfang. While distracted, Zarak adds his own choke, Switch is down in pain, and now Jinrai is in the ring to argue with the ref.

JHA: Dumb move on his part. The ref's forcing him to leave, and our guys are doing a number on Switch. It'll be a wonder if he can breath. Ah, there ends the fun.

JFA: Ref finally sees the double team and forces it to end. Zarak is tagged in, bringing a fresh man into the match.

JHA: Fresh? I'd say that Wolfang's nearly as fresh. Mayhem isn't providing much in the way of competition tonight. Powerbomb from Zarak followed by a cover. Switch kicks out, but I think he's not going to be much use to Jinrai, assuming he can ever make a tag. I said it before, and I'll say it again, our team is just too damn good. Zarak lifts the smaller man and tosses him into the corner. Massive show of strength. Zarak comes flying in, and Wolfang, smart man that he is, holds Switch in place for a huge splash. Zarak steps back, and Switch falls face down on the mat. Elbow to the back of his neck from Zarak, and now Wolfang has been tagged in.

JFA: Warzone's team is in control here, the tag rotates our men and keeps them fresh. Good job at isolating the smaller Mayhem competitor, I'd like to add. Punches from Switch, but he's to hurt to put anything behind them. Wolfang just responds with a kneebreaker. Followed by a Russian legsweep, cover, and once again Switch manages to get the shoulder up. Looks like Wolfang is looking for a high flying move. Jinrai's shouting encouragement to Switch, who's somehow back to his feet. I don't think he has any clue where he is though. Wolfang's up top, swanton bomb. Dropkick by Switch into Wolfang's face! By my grandmother's grave, Switch just murdered Wolfang in this very ring! Not even Wolfang's steel hard skull could take that. That crafty bastard was playing possum! Switch crawls over to Wolfang and rolls him to his back. 1..2.. Thank God, Zarak just broke up the count. Jinrai in to chase out Zarak. He's got to feel frustrated; he's yet to even get into this match. Zarak retreats, and the ref is once again forcing Jinrai from the ring. Both legal men are down, but Zarak is pulling Wolfang to the corner. The ref turns, and Zarak makes the tag. Switch is trying to make the tag as well, but Zarak's got him by the leg before he can reach Jinrai. Wow, vulgar sign from Zarak to Jinrai.

JHA: That's our man Zarak! Kicks to Switch's gut. He's hurting bad, and I love it! I never liked that uncharismatic punk anyway. At least when he tagged with nmat, the second best technical wrestler in the AWF behind our Amarant, I only had to watch the two of them once a night. Big boot coming from Zarak, ouch!

JFA: He telegraphed it, Switch ducked, and now Zarak's straddling the top rope. That just takes the wind out of your sails. Switch lunges to his corner, and finally makes a tag!

JHA: What are these fans cheering for? You can't tell me that want to see Jinrai in the ring? The Lummox is lumbering. Cheap blindside on Zarak. Clothesline sends him to the mat, and another cheap attack! Elbow sends Wolfang flying from the apron to the arena floor. That's a DQ ref! End the match! No dice? At least Zarak is up, and boy does he look pissed.

JFA: The two big men are in the ring, and Jinrai may have to finish this thing off on his own. Switch took a serious beating at the hands of Blood and Thunder. Jinrai punches Zarak, Zarak responds! These two titans are trading blow for blow in the center of the ring, neither man giving an inch. And still they pummel one another... Jinrai just snuck in a one two combo there. I think the fresher man's getting the edge here. Zarak is slowly giving ground.

JHA: Lucky punch there knocked Zarak from his feet. I think he would have won if that Switch hadn't tricked him into a low blow. Lummox pulls him to his feet. Come on ref, that was the hair! Zarak's thrown to the ropes, backdrop by Jinrai. See how Zarak expertly broke his fall with his arm there? I don't think he was hurt at all by that.

JFA: You blind? I may be rooting for Warzone, but please. Zarak crawls to a neutral corner, but Jinrai hits a splash of his own. He follows with kicks to the midsection. Zarak's in a tight spot, but he'll recover. He's a clever one. No way... Jinrai just called for an overhead press. There is no way he can pull that off.

JHA: Maybe he'll get hurt trying, don't discourage it.

JFA: He's got Zarak on his shoulders, and yes! He just military pressed one of the largest warriors in the AWF. I'm speechless.

JHA: Then shut up and let me do this. Lummox has our man over his head, and drops him to the mat. He clearly couldn't hold Zarak there for long. Weak elbow to Zarak's midsection. Do they seriously plan on pinning the tag champs with these moves? Cover only gets a 1. Stop wasting our time already. Zarak is back to his feet. Ha, Lummox just got caught sleeping. Zarak lifted him and dropped him with a beautiful inverted atomic drop. Zarak runs and rebounds off the ropes, blind tag made by Wolfang, Lummox doesn't see it.

JFA: Jinrai floors Zarak with a stiff reverse elbow. Wolfang's climbed the turnbuckle and leaps, hitting Jinrai from behind. Jinrai refuses to fall, and falls back into a Samoan Drop. He still has no clue a tag was made, and is in pursuit of Zarak. He and Zarak once again begin to trade blows, but Wolfang nails a chop block to take the big man off his feet. Ref gets Zarak to leave the ring, but not after he delivers a nasty kick upside Jinrai's skull. Wolfang applies a single leg crab, smart move in keeping Jinrai off of his vertical base.

JHA: Lummox is trying to reach the ropes, and Boring is shouting encouragement from the outside. I guess the beating Boring took didn't teach him anything. Ahh, Zarak is coming around to put an end to the cheer leading.

JFA: Zarak charges Switch, looking for a spear. Switch somehow dodged that and turned it into a drop toe hold. I think Zarak's head dented those steel steps. Switch is pressing the attack, and the ref's trying to get him to stop.

JHA: Lummox makes it to the ropes, but since the ref is trying to stop Switch, the hold is kept in place. I love it when the goody-goodies screw themselves over so well.

JFA: Switch just leveled Zarak with a DDT and breaks contact long enough for the ref to see Jinrai hugging the bottom rope for dear life. The hold is broken, but I have to wonder how much damage was done to the big man's leg. Oh what now?

JHA: The crowd just went nuts. Who is it? Who's coming out? Prowl?, D-Extreme, TC, maybe Viewfind, the AWF champ himself?!? Oh, it's just Scout.

JFA: Scout's face is heavily bandaged, but she's still coming out to support her troops. I have to wonder what kind of X-factor she'll play in this matchup. Back in the ring, Wolfang just dropped Jinrai with a bodyslam, and now he's locking in the figure four leg lock.

JHA: This is one of the most deadly submission moves, that the ref doesn't break up that is. See how Jinrai's in pain, flailing his arms about like a retarded monkey looking for some feces to throw? Many people think this move is named solely after the shape the legs take during the hold, but the move also applies force and pressure to four parts of the victim's legs.

JFA: I had no idea you knew this much.

JHA: I have it when I need it. So, if Jinrai doesn't submit, he's going to have a broken leg. Or Boring can cheat just like that.

JFA: Switch just broke the hold with a catapult leg drop at the bequest of Scout. He cleared the top rope by a good two feet. That's leaving an opening for Jinrai to make the tag since QS quickly returned to his corner. QS is now the legal man, Scout is outside seeing to Jinrai's busted leg, and Wolfang somehow surprised QS with a bulldog. I guess he's still not fully recovered from earlier. Looks like Wolfang is going to press the attack, but Switch just flipped himself to his feet. I guess i was wrong about recovery. Wolfang seems to think better of his idea, and he tags in Zarak.

JHA: Zarak rushes and catches hold of Boring to apply a bear hug. Boring will submit. Check him ref, I bet he's already out. Oh, Boring is showing some signs of still wanting to fight this pointless battle. Cheap claps to Zarak's ears force the giant to drop Switch and release the bear hug. Jawbreaker from Boring. I guess Zarak's head has taken too much damage since he dropped from that. Normally, that wouldn't phase him.

JFA: Boring, er, Switch is going high. Front flip leg drop!. Hooks the leg. 1..2... Whew! Wolfang made the save with a flying elbow at the last minute. Jinrai is hobbling into the ring, and hits a clothesline that manages to knock himself and Wolfang to the outside. The legal men are down, and the ref's beginning to count them out. Wolfang's scrambling away from Jinrai.

JHA: Lummox is chasing our man. What did he do but save the day? He doesn't deserve this. Don't let him get you Wolfang! That's it! Wolfang with a chair now, and it's Jinrai who's trying to keep his distance. That gimp with the busted leg can't, and Wolfang just leveled him. Great, Scout's in Wolfang's face. Know your place woman! AHHH!

JFA: Wolfang took a swing at Scout, but she ducked it and the IC champ took Wolfang down with a spinning heel kick. All four competitors are down, the ref is up to 7... Wow, Zarak just sat up like he was waking from a power nap. He's rolling to his feet, and Switch is just coming around. Scout's yelling at him to get up, but he can't before Zarak's on him.

JHA: Elbows from Switch into the midsection of Zarak. He's just trying to stave off the inevitable. Zarak's choking the life out of him, and has lifted him clear off the mat! Lousy ref breaks the choke after 4. Back suplex from Zarak. What? No one home? Damn Switch and his martial arts trickery. How do you counter a back suplex?

JFA: I'm not sure, but he's landed on his feet and Zarak fell hard on the mat. Knee drop to Zarak's neck. Switch covers, but Wolfang's back in the ring and breaks up the count. Good team work shown by the tag champs. Zarak rose to his feet and plastered Switch with a shoulder tackle. Black Rage from the tag champs! Zarak hits the fall away slam as Wolfang nails a neckbreaker. Switch is down, and Zarak covers. Jinrai out of no where to break it up.

JHA: If I believed my eyes, I'd say that their wench lifted that monster and threw him over the top rope to break that up... No way... Naw. Impossible. Zarak and Lummox are going at it while Switch is on the receiving end of a beat down from Wolfang.

JFA: Eye rake by Jinrai. Questionable tactics, but he was getting the worse of the exchange, and this has been anything but a clean fight so far. Scope slam, and now he's lifting Zarak onto the turnbuckle. Jinrai climbs to the second rope himself and begins to unload.

JHA: I can't believe the crowd is actually counting along with those punches. Closed fist none the less! It's an outrage. Good, here comes Wolfang, and Lummox doesn't even see him... Ouch! That hurt me from here.

JFA: Massive low blow from Wolfang just froze Jinrai in place. Now what is Wolfang doing? He's climbing the ropes between Zarak and Jinrai. Super spinebuster! Jinrai's been driven damn near through the mat. Wolfang rolls him out of the ring, and continues to work him over while keeping an eye on Scout.

JHA: Come on Zarak, move or something...

JFA: He's taken a massive beating, but he's trying to get off the ropes. Now Scout's grabbing his leg while he tries to kick her away. Oh. It's a bad day to be a man; Scout caused him to slip and fall hard onto the turnbuckle. Jinrai and Wolfang are grappling outside the ring, and now Quick Switch is up and climbing the ropes.

JHA: I'm not watching this. I'm not watching this. No way...

JFA: In slightly more words, Switch is balancing on the top rope, and has lifted Zarak clear off the ropes on to his shoulder. He's got the big man dangling over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. Don't do it! You'll kill you both! You've got too much to live for Switch. Oh the carnage, Switch leapt, spun poor Zarak like a top, and landed a super piledriver from the top rope. The 1, 2, 3 counts, but it's just academic. Get the EMT's out here. Switch might have broken Zarak's neck with that move. I know they needed to pull out a win, but that was just excessive. Big upset by Quick Switch and God Jinrai. They managed to overcome the AWF tag champs.

JHA: You know, I don't like the outcome, but maybe he's not so boring afterall...
JFA: And they keep their jobs…

Backstage

Lisa Lovelace: I’m here with the Game…Game…what’s the status of Bombshell.
Game: Well, Bombshell has been taken to the hospital…against his will might I add, due to a major concussion sustained during his altercation with God Jinrai. I’m not going to say anything on that…Jinrai reacted to a situation, simple as that. The fact is…he and Quicks did their job, now Warp and his boys have to do theirs, then King has to bring the Gold home…then…the Game, Sixswitch, Mat Man & Auros…will go out there and proceed to…well, well well…
Lisa: Sean O’Con?
Sean: Listen…I don’t recall giving you permission to call me Sean lady, so shut it…I’m here to see my old buddy Erik.
Game: Really? You’re here without the entourage…
Sean: Oh…I know you’re smart enough to realize that if you do anything to me outside the ring, that I’ll sue you for that substantial fortune I helped you build.
Game: Do you have a point somewhere in the near future? Its getting mighty warm back here with all the hot air your flapping gums is producing.
Sean: (Smirks, shaking his head) Point? Always…whether you catch it or not is another matter entirely. I just wanted to see the myth up close…
Game: Myth Sean? I think the only myth back here is the one that keeps propagating in the by you that you are actually entertaining to watch.

(The Philly Crowd starts chanting @$$hole)

Game: And in case you’re hard of hearing…there’s 80,000 people calling your candy ass a damn a$$hole!
Sean: Cute…see, this is what I mean. You used to be deadly…a ruthless, heartless, soulless killing machine. You would screw anyone over to get what you wanted, now look at you! You’re a pale, hallow shell of the man I called my best friend. You’re a cheap pop…a gimmick…you’re
Game: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Let the Game bring your ass on a trip down memory lane Sean. See, it was the Game…not Sean O’Con…who won our match…it was your career, not mine that was suspended, and don’t lay this guilt trip on my feet that “oh…you didn’t answer your phone, until you wanted to sieze glory in the War Games.” Please Sean…let the Game remind you that I did in fact call and you weren’t the greatest at answering your phone either…and let the Game bring you even further back…to March…Archivemania…
Sean looks away in disgust…
Game: Yeah…where were you Sean? Where were you when I was trying to take my career back? Where were you when I was trying to get my life back? Oh yeah…you couldn’t be a part of it…so you walked away…well Sean, things have changes…and when you look in your heart…you damn well know…that the truth is that you can never beat me…and that scares the hell out of you…
Sean: (Smiles) Well bud…we’ll just have to see tonight, because by my count, I’ve already got the advantage over you…

The two Icons glare at each other as the cameras cut back to the ring…

Stone Cold Skywarp, Cloudstrifer, Gruff & Blitzwing v Brave Maxx, Ravage, The Lock & D-Extreme

Joey: “Mayhem vs. Warzone coming up.”
‘Flec: “You’re forgettin’ the other matches here, Styles.”
Joey: “Um…I don’t think so.”
‘Flec: “Then what about Warp vs. Gruff? And Cloudstrifer vs. Blitz? And Warp vs. Blitz? And Blitz vs. Gruff? And Cloudstrifer vs. Gruff. And Blitz vs. Cloud…”
Joey: “OK, I get the point. It’s a proven fact that none of the people on our team particularly like one another.
‘Flec: “Not like one another? Face facts, Styles. It’s gonna take a miracle of Biblical proportions for our boys to pull this off.”
Joey: “Then why not just get down on your knees and pray?”
‘Flec: *gets down on knees* “O, thou father, be in heaven. Thou will be Thy name, by kingdom come....”

The unholy melding of "X Gonna give it to you", “Stayin' Alive '95”, “I Will Be Heard” and “Haunted" plays over the sound speakers, signaling the arrival of Team Warzone, along with…

Joey: “Hey! Wait a minute! What the hell are they doing here?!”
‘Flec: “About to add some much needed class to this broadcast.”
Joey: “You do realize you just dissed yourself, right?”
‘Flec: “Better than hearing it from your mouth for the umpteempth millionth time.”

Coming down to ringside, JHA and JFA take up their headsets and set themselves up beside Joey and ‘Flec, both of their faces plastered with huge grins.

JFA: “Aren’t you gonna welcome us down here, Joey?”
Joey: “I don’t usually welcome the presence of filthy, disease ridden creatures.”
JHA: “It’s amazes me to learn that you’ve put with ‘Flec there for so long.”
‘Flec: “I think I’ve been insulted.”
Joey: “I’m amazed.”
‘Flec: “That I was insulted?”
Joey: “No. That you had a thought. Did it hurt?”

As the first musical melding (thankfully) fades out, a second, more irritating medley comes to life, as Motorhead’s “Built For Speed”, Brain Bug’s “Nightmare”, Rage Against the Machine’s “Bulls On Parade” and Pantera’s “Cowboys From Hell” blares, signaling the arrival of Team Mayhem, each of them looking as if they would rather be anywhere else with anyone else than in this arena glaring at each other.

Joey: “Our guys don’t look like they’re on speaking terms.”
JHA: “I heard that Warp had his way with their beers before the match.”
JFA: “Kinda explains why he’s pissed right now.”
‘Flec: “Trust me. He ain’t the only one.”
JFA: “What joo takin’ bout, ‘Flec?”
‘Flec: “Nothing! Nothing!”
Joey: “Wuss.”

Team Warzone seems to be on a united front, as the each calmly discuss who will be the man to start the match, finally deciding that the Lock should have that honor. On the other hand, Team Mayhem seems to have a difficult time deciding who should start the match on their side, each member arguing that anyone other than themselves would be a good choice.

JFA: “Looks like your guys are a little slow in starting, Styles.”
Joey: “You’re guys would be slow too if they were forced to work together on such short notice.”
‘Flec: “Ah! BURN!”
JHA: “Well said, ‘Flec.”
Joey: “Whose side are you on, anyway?”
‘Flec: “The side that’s gonna give me my paycheck when the nights over.”
JFA: “Nice choice, ‘Flec.”
‘Flec: “Nah. I’m sticking with announcing. That’s why I get paid, and that’s what I’m gonna do.”
Joey: “Nice choice, ‘Flec.”
JFA & JHA: “SHUT UP, STYLES!”

As the announcers quibble, Team Mayhem continues to debate on who should start the match for their team. Gruff’s getting into everyone’s face, particularly Stone Cold’s, the two having exchanged some rather heated words over the past few weeks. As Gruff continues to rant, Stone Cold grows bored and shoves the newcomer away. Unfortunately, he gets shoved straight into the Lock’s waiting arms, and pays for it as the Melbourne superstar grabs Gruff by the arm and whips him into the turnbuckle, following up with a swift boot to the head that sends the Scottish superstar up and over the ropes to land on the outside.

Joey: “Guess we found out whose starting the match for Mayhem.”
JHA: “And I guess we also found out whose gonna cost them the match.”

As Gruff tumbles out of the ring, Lock turns around to face the other Mayhem superstars, beckoning for one of them to come and replace him. Cloudstrifer and Blitzwing look at each other, and then, desperate to avoid the fate of Gruff, try to toss Warp into the ring. However, their plan backfires, as Warp tosses both of them into the ring.

Joey: “What is Warp up to?! He’s sacrificing his own teammates to the fury of the enemy camp just so he can walk away unscathed.”
‘Flec: “Hey. It worked for Zapp Brannigan. It can work for Warp.”
JFA: “What the hell are you two losers talking about?”
‘Flec: “Don’t you watch TV?”
JFA: “Nah. I’m not allowed to stay up past nine.”
Joey: “Getting back to the match…Blitz and Cloud attempt to take down Lock…going for the double clothesline…they bounce right off the massive Aussie…Trying again…Blitz ducks! Lock knocks out Cloud…doesn’t see Blitz bouncing off the ropes and tackling him to the ground.”
JHA: “So he knocked out a big man. Big deal. I did the exact same thing last night.”
‘Flec: “Playing videogames doesn’t count, man.”
Joey: “Neither do your daydreams.”

Blitz grabs Lock’s arm and twists it, Lock screaming in pain as he rolls out of the hold and delivering a small uppercut followed by a body slam. Convinced that Lock is down for the count, Blitz moves to the ropes.

Joey: “Blitz moving to the ropes now, about to perform some death defying stunt…”
JHA: “Thanks for the exposition, Captain Obvious.”
JFA: “Who does that guy think he is, Jeff Hardy?”
‘Flec: “Well, actually, his bio says that his style is reminiscent of…”
Joey, JHA and JFA: *evil glare @ ‘Flec*
‘Flec: “Never mind.”
Joey: “Thanks. Blitz about to deliver a big elbow drop to Lock…wait! Gruff just shoved Blitz off the top of the turnbuckle!”
‘Flec: “WHAT?!”
Joey: “And now Gruff on the top, about to deliver that elbow. Off he goes…and he hits the mat as Lock rolls out of the way!”
‘Flec: “That idiot!”
Joey: “Gruff on the ground hurtin’. Lock to the ropes to tag in Ravage. Blitzwing and Stone Cold looking pissed at Gruff…what the hell is going on here?!”
JFA: “The best thing I’ve seen all night.”
JHA: “Yeah! Keep it up, boys!”
Joey: “Ravage picking up Blitz now, with Gruff rolling out of the way…whips him into the ropes…Blitz ducks the clothesline attempt…BLIND TAG! Blind tag made by Warp on Blitz!”
JHA: “THAT’S NOT LEGAL! GET HIM OUTTA THE RING!”
‘Flec; “It’s plenty legal! And Warp’s taking advantage of it! Whipping Rav into the ropes…clothesline! Ravage is down! Brave coming in…Kick to the gut! And a Stone Cold Stunner! Brave’s down!
Joey: “D-Extreme getting in on the action now, jumping Warp from behind and catching him in a bulldog! Warp goes down…doesn’t stay down, though! Warp quickly back to his feet as D celebrates his impromptu victory. Warp spins him around…Stone Cold Stunner! D-Extreme’s down! And here comes Lock!”
JHA: “Finally! Justice will be restored!”
Joey: “Lock with a sleeper hold on Warp, cutting off the blood flow to the Stone Cold one’s brain.
JFA: “If you ask me…”
‘Flec: “I don’t recall anyone doing so…”
JFA: “…I think that the blood flow to Warp’s brain has already been cut off. Drinking an excess of beer the way he does tends to do that.”
‘Flec: “Again, I ask who said you could give your two cents.

Lock slowly grinds Warp down to the mat. The ref goes in to check, raising Warp’s outstretched hand once…twice…but not for a third time! Warp, getting his second wind, slowly gets back to his feet, ramming his elbow into Lock’s gut. On the third try, he breaks the hold. As Lock tries to regain his bearings, Warp bounces off the ropes and delivers a Lou Thez press, following up with several right hands to Lock’s face.

Joey: “Warp’s single-handedly taking out each member of Team Warzone here!”
JFA: “NO FAIR!”
JHA: “FOUL!”
Joey: “And here come Gruff to offer his congratulations...slapping Warp on the back…”
JHA: “He’s a dead man.”
‘Flec: “Nah. Warp wouldn’t do that to his own teammate. After all, they’re supposed to be on the same…HEY! DON’T DO THAT!”
Joey: “Warp just gave the Stone Cold Stunner to Gruff!”
JFA: “HA! Looks like you’re team isn’t exactly on the same page after all!”
Joey: “And Cloudstrifer coming over to object, taking exception to how Warp’s treating his teammates…”
‘Flec: “Oh, god! I knew he was brainless, but even HE should know that getting’ in Warp’s face when he’s this pissed off is the surest way to get dead.”
Joey: “Yup. There he goes. Stone Cold Stunner to Cloudstrifer.”
JFA: “HA! If we had known that Stoned Old was going to do our boys work, I’m sure that Vacarro would have given them the night off.”
JHA: “Yeah. Easiest win they’ve ever picked up.”
‘Flec; “You mean aside from the type of win they’ve always gotten?”

Blitzwing, seeing the carnage around him, decides to back away from Stone Cold, lest he run the risk of suffering his teammates fate at the hands of Stone Cold’s wrath. Unfortunately, it does little good as he runs right into the recovered Ravage, and suffers the Hangover for his trouble. By this time, the Lock has also recovered, and the two decide to gang up on Skywarp, distracted from seeing their approach by wailing on Gruff.

Joey: “Warp better pay attention, otherwise he’s gonna get ganged up on.”
JHA: “I don’t think he’s going to find it at all surprising. I hear he gets into these situations at the bars all the time.”
‘Flec: “Lock and Ravage about to pounce on Skywarp…Blitz and Cloud in now…they go after Lock and Ravage!
JFA: “What are they doing?!”
‘Flec: “Taking out Lock and Ravage. You really need to get those eyes of yours checked.”
JHA: “But why, though?! The two of them just got theirs handed to them by Warp no less than two minutes ago, and now they’re HELPING him?!”
JFA: “What do you expect? A Canuck and a nutcase aren’t exactly the people you go to when you look for brains.”

Instead of thanking them for their assistance, Warp pounds Gruff several more times before turning his attention towards Brave Maxx, sliding into the ring with a chair in an attempt to knock his opponents into next Sunday.

JFA: “Brave Maxx hoping to end this carnage once and for all!”
Joey: “With a chair?!”
JHA: “Hey, you use what you can find to get the job done.”
‘Flec: “Why is the referee allowing this? I’d think that he would have thrown this out a long time ago?!”
JFA: “That’s what makes Warzone better than Mayhem, ‘Flec. Our refs know when to call disqualifications. Stuff like this makes me wonder where you hire your refs.”
‘Flec: “You know, I was about to ask the exact same question…”
Joey: “Oh, will you two shut up and call the damn match!?”
JHA: “Brave about to do Warp in…swings the chair at Warp’s head...”
Joey: “Warp ducks! Brave caught by surprise! He stumbles…and Warp with a superkick directly into the chair, driving it into Brave’s head!”
JFA: “WHERE THE F*CK IS THE REFEREE?!”
‘Flec: “On the outside, dealing with Cloud and Lock…going at each other…Gruff coming up from behind on the apron…takes out both Cloud and Lock with a body splash!”
JHA: “D-Extreme on the opposite side of the ring, dealing with Blitzwing…both of them teetering on the turnbuckle…trading blows…both of them teetering…and here comes Ravage…with the chair Brave dropped…slamming it into Blitzwing’s head…”
Joey: “OH, MY GOD! Blitz and D tumbling to the outside! D hits the ground hard…but Blitzwing heads for the announce table.”
JFA: “INCOMING!”

Blitzwing collides with the table, sending the four announcers scattering for cover. As the Canuck member lies prone on the cold floor, Gruff slides back into the ring, catches sight of Warp taking care of Ravage as Brave rolls out of the ring.

Joey: “What do you suppose Gruff’s up to now?”
‘Flec: “Beats me, but you can bet that he’s going to do some incredibly daring.”
JFA: “Incredibly stupid, you mean. Looks like he’s going to take out Blitzwing.”
JHA: “Guess he wants to put the exclamation mark on Blitz’s siren song.”

As Gruff climbs the turnbuckle to do just that, Warp whips Ravage into the turnbuckle, the impact sending Gruff flying into the air to land near his so-called tag partner. As Ravage stumbles backward from the impact, he’s caught in Stone Cold’s grasp and gets Stone Cold stunned for the second time.

JHA: “That can’t be it! Brave! Lock! D! SOMEONE! GET OUT HERE AND STOP THIS!!!!”
Joey: “Too late! Warp with the cover! One…”
JFA: “NO!”
Joey: “..Two…”
JHA: “NO!”
Joey: “…THREE!”
‘Flec: “NO!”
Joey: *glares at ‘Flec*
‘Flec: “What? Just going with the rhythm.”

The bell rings, and the crowd erupts as Team Mayhem is declared the winner.

JHA: “I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!”
JFA: “Vaccaro ain’t gonna be happy about this!”
Joey: “Makes me glad I don’t have to see him this week.”
‘Flec; “Yeah. Me, too.”
JFA & JHA: “SHUT UP!”

As the two Warzone announcers, along with the remains of their team, leave in a huff, Warp takes the opportunity to take the mic form JRA and address the fans.

Stone Cold: “You see? Stone Cold came out here, and did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Drink some beer, kick some ass, and take some nam…”

Before he can complete his sentence, Warp is spun around to face Cloudstrifer, understandably irate, considering how the match went down.

Cloud: “Yes, Stone Cold. You did, as you so eloquently put it, drank beer, kicked posterior, and take names. But do you know what else you did? You did a grave injustice to the Norse Gods by daring to lay a hand on their proud warrior. And by Odin, I shall swear that you will regret what you have done this day.”

Stone Cold: “You done?”

Cloud: “Well…”

Stone Cold: “…you are now.”

Joey: “Stone Cold Stunner to Cloustrifer! Stone Cold just stunned Cloudstrifer!”
‘Flec: “Again. You gotta wonder how this is affecting his already damaged brain cell…”

As Cloudstrifer goes down, Gruff slides back into the ring, and grabs the mic from Warp’s hands.

Gruff: “I don’t tend to agree with idiots, but even I gotta admit that CloudStupid has a point. We may have won the match, but we took as much damage as they did, and most of it came from you. So you gotta admit that you really have some issues to deal with.”

Stone Cold: “Really? Well, why don’t we take care of them now.”

Gruff: “Nice try, old man. I’m not dumb enough to fall for…”

As Gruff turns around, he is met by the Dragon Punch from Blitzwing, and is sent flying. As Blitzwing moves to grab the mic and add his two cents, Warp slams his fists into Blitz’s back, sending him down. As Blitz gets back to his feet, Warp gives him a swift kick in the gut and yet another Stone Cold Stunner.

Joey: “Warp continuing to dismantle his own team here. And the match is over.”
‘Flec; “Yeah. Ironically, this was the only time that any of them agreed on anything.”
Joey: “I wouldn’t say that, ‘Flec. While I’m sure each of them agrees that there was a problem here, I’m sure that each of them has their own opinion about who was the cause.”
‘Flec: “Doesn’t matter, though. They managed to pull it off.”
Joey: “Perhaps, but I can bet that Warp’s going to be in over his head after this.”
Backstage Vaccaro is shown with Homeslice, the AWF Champion Viewfind.
Vaccaro: Allright champ…we just need one more win. Can you bring it home?
Viewfind looks at his AWF World Title then smugly looks at the rest of the TCA.
Viewfind: Word!
Flec: Very confident champion there…and the AWF Title up for grabs right now!

AWF Press Office
2003-12-15, 07:11 AM
AWF Title Match: Viewfind (Champion) v The King

RA: Ladies and gentleman, the following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the AWF Championship!

Head like a Hole begins to play

RA: Making his way to the ring area…from Los Angeles, representing Mayhem, the Challenger…the King!

JHA: Not a warm response from the Philly crowd!
Flec: Our crowds never give warm responses…
JHA: Especially to no talent hacks, like King!
Flec: HEY!
Joey: Its going to be a long rest of the night…
JFA: With you two and J here, yes it will.

Party Up begins to play and the crowd leaps to its feet…

JHA: What was that about your crowds never giving warm responses?!?

RA: And his opponent, representing the TCA, GPA and Warzone…from Philly, PA…he is the AWF Champion…Viewfind!
Joey: Must be a pro-warzone announcer…
JHA: Or he has taste and class…
JFA: Try to focus here people…both men in the ring, just a ton of animosity between these two. Glaring each other down…as the Mayhem referee calls for the bell…and we are on…collar elbow tie up, but the Champ ducks and go behind, take down, King broken down to the mat, excellent amateur take down there…almost like something we’d see from the Game, getting King down to the mat.
Flec: Nice technique there, I have to give homeslice that…
JHA: Word!
Joey: And the champ from that down position, looking to capitalize…working over into an ankle lock type hold, but King rolls out of that and sweeps out Viewfind’s leg. King now to his feet, trying to gain an advantage here, pulls Viewfind up onto his shoulders…delivering a modified F5!
JHA: Homeslice wisely rolling out of the ring!
JFA: Indeed J, King giving pursuit, pulling Viewfind up, who greets King with a thumb to the eye…then a low blow as Viewfind rolls into the ring to recover…
JHA: Guess the royal jewels have seen better days…
Flec: Ahhh…that joke was as bad as your wife was last night…
JFA: Yeah…Viewfind trying to take control now as the hobbled King rolls into the ring…Viewfind quick to capitalize, with a dragon screw leg whip into a half crab, but the challenger too close to the ropes.
JHA: Homeslice has been dominant!
Flec: Yep…that sounds like what your wife wanted me to be last night…
Joey: Please….someone mute them while they argue…thank you…Viewfind now hoisting King up and leveling him with a tilt a while back breaker. Cover…1…2…and kickout. Viewfind with the first near fall of the match.
JFA: Important to set the tempo of the event, VF has set the pace thus far…and I’m certain he hopes to continue that. Pulling King up and a snap suplex, maintains the hold to pick him back up and deliver a second one! Viewfind has just delivered two textbook, snap suplexes, back to back and King is in trouble here…King groggy, Viewfind sends him to the buckle, now charging in…looks like he wants that running ddt…but King ducks and shoves Viewfind to the outside!
Joey: Critical point here…King gets some time to collect himself and VF finds himself in a heap of trouble on the outside here…
JFA: King sliding to the apron…now waiting for the dazed VF to get to his knees…and DIVEBOMB off the apron! Viewfind almost beheaded by that as the challenger took flight! King dazed from the landing, but has his wits enough to toss him back into the ring, remember, King must win…MUST win the match…for Mayhem to survive…to make it to the survivor series match…
Joey: King now with a cover…and only a 1 count, the champ is so resilient. Viewfind now trying to get to his feet…only to get caught by the Rampage. Viewfind down again…and King now going up top…is he going for another Divebomb? Waiting…waiting…begging the Champ up…leaps…and Viewfind ducks! Viewfind ducks and King nails the referee!
Flec: Yeah, cause homeslice pulled him in the way!
JFA: They turned your mic back on? Oh…joy…
Joey: Not sure that I saw Viewfind pull the referee in the way…at least not intentionally.
JFA: And Viewfind…seizing the opportunity here…quick burst and PHILLY PIMP DROP! The crowd going ballistic…but Viewfind not able to capitalize as he and King are both down…
Joey: Oh…shocker…here comes some help…
JFA: And Redstreak on his way out…slides in the ring…waiting for King to get up…
JHA: Homeslice is getting up too…
Joey: Red charging, King sidestepped and sends him with a FORCEFUL ENTRY right into Viewfind! King blasting Redstreak over the top rope…giving the referee a shove…scooping up Viewfind and dropping him with the Tantrum…and then straight into the sharpshooter! Viewfind writhing in pain…the referee checking with homeslice…asking him if he’s going to concede…and he responds with an answer I can’t repeat on the air.
JFA: COME ON VIEWFIND…Fight it! He’s trying…he’s so close to the ropes…
Joey: Viewfind almost there…
JFA: And King pulls him back to the middle of the ring…King screaming…Ask Him…
*We hear King screaming tap…damn you tap and Viewfind screaming f*** off!*
Joey: King with that hold really cinched in now…King absolutely screaming at the champ…and Viewfind will not tap out…he is simply refusing…King just clamping in more and more…growing more incensed with the writhing Viewfind…who will not tap out…but his reactions are fading…
JFA: He is fading fast here…
Joey: Referee checking in…Red just getting to the apron and the referee is calling for the bell! Redstreak’s interference, just set Viewfind up and I say cost him the title!
Flec: YEAH AND NOW IT’S TIED!!!
Redstreak slides into the ring as King receives the title…
RA: The winner of the match…and NEW AWF CHAMPION….THE KING!
Joey: King gets the win…and Team Mayhem now has the chance to face Team Warzone in the Survivor Series…but all I can say is that was simply amazing by Viewfind!
JFA: I have to believe that Redstreak cost Viewfind the title and cost Warzone the series!
Joey: Tied 3-3, the Survivor Series is next folks…King is the champion…and TC, P? and Divebomb out to check on Viewfind as King slips to the back with his re-won title.
JFA: And some problems brewing here as TC is berating Redstreak over this…
Joey: I really think Viewfind had this thing in the bag…why would Redstreak come out here?
Flec: Attention whore comes to mind…
JFA: And Viewfind brought around now, Divebomb and P? helping him to the back as the crowd giving him a standing ovation here after that display of courage and will…and damnit, he should still be the champion…
Flec: Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda…TC just chewed ass in that ring…and their match is moments away!

Backstage

Jobber Interviewer: We're backstage where Warzone's TV champion Amarant and Mayhem's Mat Man are involved in some kind of altercation.

As the door to Amarant's dressing room opens, the camera picks up the scene inside. A quick sweep reveals general destruction. A table's been overturned and is missing a leg, exercise equipment has been torn apart, and the place is in a shambles. The camera focuses on the two men in the room.

Amarant: You've got a lot of nerve walking into my room and blindsiding me like that.

Mat Man: Eh. It was a simple clothesline; I just wanted your undivided attention before we had a talk. Besides, you've the bastard who hit me with the damn belt afterwards.

Amarant: What did you expect? One minute I'm taking off my boots, the next I'm laid out on the floor.

Mat Man: Well, all I'm saying is that the supposed best technical wrestler in the business turned to hardcore rules awfully fast. That, and it took a dirty outside weapon for you to put away a girl.

Amarant: That so? Fine.

Amarant charges The Mat Man, who side steps and drops Amarant with a drop toe hold. nmat tries to slap on an ankle lock, but Amarant rolls though and back to his feet. The two combatants lock up, and Amarant applies an armbar, but nmat manages to break the hold quickly and knocks Amarant to the floor again, this time with a fireman's carry. Amarant quickly takes The Mat Man down by the leg, and slips on a crossface.

JI: Finally, we've got some security back here. They're waiting for a chance to break this up, and I don't think it'll be long. The Mat Man's stuck and tapping out!

As the Mat Man's hand hits the floor, it finds a 10lb weight, which he grabs and hits Amarant over the head with it until the hold is broken.

Amarant: Damn! And you were complaining about me using the belt?

The Mat Man gets up and grabs a steel chair, then walks over so he is standing over Amarant.

Mat Man: In addition to being the true best technical wrestler in the business today, I also held the hardcore title for a few months. Lets make sure you don't forget that, shall we?

As nmat lifts the chair, Amarant hits a thunderous low blow which drops The Mat Man like a ton of bricks.

JI: Nasty shot by the Rabid Wolverine there. I hurt just watching that. With both men down, security is finally stepping in to break this think up. Looks like the crowd got a little bit more than they paid for tonight. Back to the show.

Ravage
2003-12-15, 02:20 PM
***** didnt read the thing at the top sorry just delete me :)*

Wolfang
2003-12-15, 10:50 PM
OOC: I know this is for the survival of our brand and whatever, and needs-as-must low blows, cheapshots and illegal tactics are fine; but beating up on Scout? That was unnecessary. Other than that, great job guys!

Viewfind
2003-12-15, 10:51 PM
RED!!! :rant: :rant:

What da **** was dat yo? you like some god damn hoe who needz some attention? well guess what hoe? you just got ****ed.

Yo P? spin dem wheels of steel.

Turn up the mic, dog
So I can get off
Find me Redstreak and we might
Cut his head off
I'm not to be ****ed with
Step in the range of my guage and get bucked quick
Jiggas,hoes, I don't know who you are
My friends or foes
Smile in my face
And plot to kill me behind doors
I got a new attitude
No trust
Got me in a corner
All a Jigga can do is bust
It may be you
There's gonna be a lot of dead before I'm through
I'm 'bout to break off who play me and dis me
Try to switch from side to side
The damage is done
Its over you piece of ****
and when i'm done wit you, i'ma whip my a$$ wit you.

Blaster
2003-12-15, 11:10 PM
OOC- This show lacking something.... something big.... like Y3B! Oh and the Main-event

Speaking of which.... I am hurt so how am I in the match?

Auntie Slag
2003-12-15, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by AWF Press Office
A Commercial is shown for the AWF’s Newest Segment, On the Couch With Auntie Slag…debuting on the next AWF Broadcast!

As the curtain closes on Meltdown, the screen suddenly becomes filled with static, then nothing but pitch black. A gazillion Johnny Lunchpails' sitting in their lay-z-boyz the world over begin to spit crumbs in disgust, they fail to notice their volumes being magically turned up to eleven!

Suddenly....:

BITCH SCHOOL!

A flame of red hot fire blasts through the darkness. Fat bastards everywhere collapse and die in shock. Only the strong survive in this era of TV watchery, only the strong survive in this century of savagery. The strong is here, the ONLY is here! The strong and the only, the young and the restless, the bold and the beautiful; AUNTIE SLAG!

The immense, musclebound, power-suited, shoulder padded, hairy legged, pump wear-ied? blonde wigged Auntie Slag invades the planet to destroy the planet. To destroy your planets. Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough.

Auntie: "Oh you lucky little AWF roustabouts you. The contract is signed, the rabbit is in the bag, the beaver is on the lawn. It is I, your loving Auntie, come to judge you for all your sins.

And you are DIRRRRTY LITTLE BOYS let me tell you. I've seen you all playing with yourselves week in, week out. You call it sport. I call it bad comedy.
Who shall be first on my couch I wonder? Who will succumb to my intense probing? I bet you can't wait you filthy little slags.

That's right, you'll all be my filthy little Slaglodites, begging for forgiveness, pleading for mercy, screaming for clemency where none shall be granted...
except for Scout, she's nice.

So take note of my words boys, this'll probably be the only time this phrase is ever said to the likes of you; I'm coming".

Auntie rustles around for a freshly slaughtered virgin otter on the floor, raises it to camera view, then squeezes it so the blood gushes into a large crystal wine glass. He gulps in down in one and addresses the camera one more time.

Auntie: "Wait and bleed my little slipknots, I'll see you soon".

*fade to fashionable black*

God Jinrai
2003-12-15, 11:47 PM
Blood...and Thunder... indeed, I can see whence that name came from, gentlemen. And you have my most sincere respect... as well... as an appology. This night was not a night for proper battle in the ring... it was survival... and were things under a more civil banner... I believe a more balanced match would have been played out. As you know, I hold no quarrel with either of you... and I have doubt that 'switch, nor scout truly do either. An outstanding battle by the both of you. and to my compatriots...scout... 'switch... you won this. this...is not a victory for me. I...fell short. *Jinrai proceeds back into his locker room, proceeding to remove his blade from its locker... checking it for tarnish, and as his eyes narrow, heads out...*

Now... if you'll excuse me... I have an employer to deal with.

Viewfind
2003-12-16, 12:08 AM
New kind of trash talk.

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=D12CFA44-2F5A-11D8-87F1-E3635E514682

nmathew
2003-12-16, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Blaster
OOC- This show lacking something.... something big.... like Y3B! Oh and the Main-event

Speaking of which.... I am hurt so how am I in the match?

Youz ain`t. JFA took a shot at me is all.

Prowl?
2003-12-16, 05:37 AM
HOLLA!

Yeh
Yeh
You wanna mess with da best?
Cyberdyke, dat punk ass biotch steped up to take a swing at my hommie, DA BOMB. He be thinkin he is da man, and like natch said, 'you gotta beat da man to be da man'. So me, being chililn at the pimp palace on vacation, be peepin da programs every week to see where big blingzilla and DA BOMB be goin'. Now I see this little worm be stepping up and challenging my big dawg. Callin him out and askin' his score wit da ladies. I was gonna let this slide till that sucka took a dig about my brotha suckin man pole. So I knew it was time for big P? to get back into da sh!t. And ya'll know what happens when ya mess with the best, cause I laid that foo' out like I was washing my fine linien on a sunday morning. Now if that punk comes crawling back for more, Da NWA train gonna give out more pain, cause we sure as hell loved checkin his ass into da beatdown station.

blingzilla, we gots yer back here hommie. Ya wanna step on red next for messing wit da Bling, da NWA be stepping right wit 'cha.

DA GPA IS BACK, BIOTCH!!

Originally posted by Viewfind
New kind of trash talk.

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=D12CFA44-2F5A-11D8-87F1-E3635E514682
OOC:
Best. Post. EVER.

-Predaking-
2003-12-16, 06:14 AM
IC: So homeslice.... how does it feel like to be locked in a sharpshooter or as I like to call it... "Lock & Load"? Maybe I should've warned you that once you are in my submission you can't ever break out. If you read all my previous matches you'll know that when I put my Lock & Load on you you are as good as done. So it's really no surprise to me, or anyone in AWF, that the AWF Championship belt is once again around my waist. Yeah so the last two matches didn't end so well but as they like to say....."Three Time's The Charm." So now that I am the champ I don't think you can get close to it again. You see....... I know all your dirty tricks and it's gonna take more than a few run-ins to get you a win again. You have a better chance of out rapping 50 cents than facing me in a ring. Give up homeslice you are done.

OOC: Awesome PPV. And I don't say that just because I won. It's a top notch writing from top to bottom. Great job writers.

Prowl?
2003-12-16, 06:41 AM
http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=3C6AA032-2F91-11D8-9916-E3635E514682

Since Blingzilla can, P? can step up to da mike too....

Deathscream
2003-12-16, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Prowl?
HOLLA!

Yeh
Yeh
Cyberdyke, dat punk ass biotch steped up to take a swing at my hommie, DA BOMB. He be thinkin he is da man, and like natch said, 'you gotta beat da man to be da man'. So me, being chililn at the pimp palace on vacation, be peepin da programs every week to see where big blingzilla and DA BOMB be goin'. Now I see this little worm be stepping up and challenging my big dawg. Callin him out and askin' his score wit da ladies. I was gonna let this slide till that sucka took a dig about my brotha suckin man pole. So I knew it was time for big P? to get back into da sh!t. And ya'll know what happens when ya mess with the best, cause I laid that foo' out like I was washing my fine linien on a sunday morning. Now if that punk comes crawling back for more, Da NWA train gonna give out more pain, cause we sure as hell loved checkin his ass into da beatdown station.

blingzilla, we gots yer back here hommie. Ya wanna step on red next for messing wit da Bling, da NWA be stepping right wit 'cha.

DA GPA IS BACK, [b]BIOTCH!!

IC: the only thing that you two did was to piss off the most powerful force in the history of the buisness the nTo! and since you two losers think that the NWA is so big and bad how about a Tag-Team match inside Hell In A Cell at Mayhem?
Or is the big bad NWA affraid to face the Tontal Nonstop Action of
the nTo?

Cyberstrike nTo
2003-12-16, 01:42 PM
HOLLA!

Yeh
Yeh

DA GPA IS BACK, [b]BIOTCH!

IC P? do you think that some two bit punk-ass bitches like you and Divebomb can take on the most powerful force in the history of this business the nTo. Yeah you suckered punched me but as my tag-team partner asked why don't you and your girlfriend step into our domain? Hell In a Cell but if you two pussies can leave the GPA and take us on in a two-on-two match Hell in a Cell
we'll leave you bloodied and battered in the ring.

Thundercracker
2003-12-16, 03:04 PM
OOC- What the hell is it with you two and always challenging to specialty matches?

IC: Well, well, well...the big bad Cane Deathscream, the man who said he'd leave me lieing in a pool of my own blood, the man who claimed he'd take MY hardcore championship, the man who thought he could actually take out 'Mr Pay-Per-View'. Or better known as the hack who couldnt get the job done.

Like so many others, you try to take me down, you try to beat me, but like all of them...you failed, and failed miserably.

So all thats left to say is this...who's the next one that thinks he will be able to take the the hardcore championship? Cause if you want it, you gotta beat me, yes me, yes me..yes you gotta beat TC

Blaster
2003-12-16, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC P? do you think that some two bit punk-ass bitches like you and Divebomb can take on the most powerful force in the history of this business the nTo. Yeah you suckered punched me but as my tag-team partner asked why don't you and your girlfriend step into our domain? Hell In a Cell but if you two pussies can leave the GPA and take us on in a two-on-two match Hell in a Cell

OOC- SELL THE INJURIES MAN! YOU WERE POWERBOMBED OFF THE STAGE AMONG MANY OTHER PAINFUL THINGS!

Lord Zarak
2003-12-16, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by God Jinrai
Blood...and Thunder... indeed, I can see whence that name came from, gentlemen. And you have my most sincere respect... as well... as an appology. This night was not a night for proper battle in the ring... it was survival... and were things under a more civil banner... I believe a more balanced match would have been played out. As you know, I hold no quarrel with either of you... and I have doubt that 'switch, nor scout truly do either. An outstanding battle by the both of you. and to my compatriots...scout... 'switch... you won this. this...is not a victory for me. I...fell short. *Jinrai proceeds back into his locker room, proceeding to remove his blade from its locker... checking it for tarnish, and as his eyes narrow, heads out...*

Now... if you'll excuse me... I have an employer to deal with.

We may not be known for our compliments, but we know when we come accross worthy opponents, which you and Switch were.
It was indeed a great match, and looking at the result and the non-title status of the match, we are grateful.

So far, I would say you are the oppoenents we wouldnt mind losing too.....that much.

If ever you need a drink, come down to the Monkey Bar. You and Switch will always be welcome.

CloudStrifer
2003-12-16, 05:33 PM
*Cloud Sitting on his throne, looking in a not very festive mood. There is silence and no celebrating of the recent victory*

Well, Well, we won yippe. Our oh so glorious leader, who was supposed to keep us togeather, did nothing of the sort, except kick everyone out. Yeah, Yeah so he gave me a stunner so what? Listen bub, I am not done with you yet, so don't sit on your fat a** and look so damn happy.

I have said it before and now agian I will say it. I have been screwed over too many times, and now its revenge time. Yes, I will punish those who have stiffed me out of a belt like that idiots, the nTo, and I will get you back Skywarp if its the last thing I do. In fact, this is a delection of war on the Mayhem roster, you all of you better watch your backs, and look behind you. I will get every single one of you.

Now go, I have lots of work to do....

*fade to black*

nmathew
2003-12-17, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
In fact, this is a delection of war on the Mayhem roster, you all of you better watch your backs, and look behind you. I will get every single one of you.

Only one fair way I can think to settle this. Handicap match. Strifer versus the rest of the Mayhem roster!

Lord Zarak
2003-12-17, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by nmathew
Only one fair way I can think to settle this. Handicap match. Strifer versus the rest of the Mayhem roster!

I'd pay to watch that! Give all of Warzone a laugh at the incompetance of Mayhem

Amarant Odinson
2003-12-17, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo

And once again, Cyberstrike and his No Talented Orangutangs challenege someone to a gimmick match. Can you wrestle a match without a cage??? Have you ever won a match that didn't involve a chair or a table??? Here's a something that you might try for change. Just wrestle. No Hell In a Cell matches, no Clockwork Orange type ****, no ladders or weapons of any kind.
Just wrestle. It's simple that even a couple of apes like you and Deathscream could understand. You two in one corner, the NWA in the opposite corner and let the best team win. You two say that you're the most dominate force in the AWF??? Then show it. Don't prove me wrong, Prove Yourselves Right.

Extreme_Kup
2003-12-17, 02:17 PM
D-Ex: Team Mayhem you opportunistic SOB's! When I get my way soon with one of you scumbags on the next PPV, hell I DONT NEED to face you on some gimmiky match. Unlike my former nTo team mates. Cause here is their secret you see people, they want specialty no dq matches cause they know for a FACT. That they cant take their opponents down soley by themselves and they rely on cheap shots, hard pops and some weapons to win the damn thing. Thats one reason why I left the damn thing and well went on my own so to say. And maybe the reason those 2 assclown headed to Mayhem is they think that the knucklehead owner is gonna grant them with ANY matches they want. They thought they can fool him...looks like both parties fool each other and didnt prove a damn thing.

Till then.....I'll spare you all Mayhem wrestlers the sick and vile extreme verbal dish-outs and prepare yourselves for a physical dish-out once I get my hands on one of you pathetic twurps. Hell....that goes for you to nTo smucks as well! Till then the only thing worth betting for is who to bet for in a match between Amarant and NMat.......I'm stumped dudes. And I aint even stoned or drunk yet so to speak and if D-Extreme is not drunk its two things, hes either happy or angry...hell even after watching the cross dressin Windcharge....er..Auntie Slag...IM STILL ANGRY! :mad:

nmathew
2003-12-17, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
I'd pay to watch that! Give all of Warzone a laugh at the incompetance of Mayhem

You forget... Once the PPV is finished, there will be no Warzone, only Mayhem.. You will be added to the roster and included in the beatdown being delivered to He Who Is Asking For It.

DrEvil
2003-12-17, 07:44 PM
op: Heh. So we lost. Damn that, I didn't lose. I'll be glad with the new chance on Mayhem. Get myself some gold.... and my god damn money back!

Viewfind
2003-12-17, 10:51 PM
http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=3C6AA032-2F91-11D8-9916-E3635E514682

Since Blingzilla can, P? can step up to da mike too....

OOC: I love it.

IC: :smokin: Yeah dats right king talk yo s*** act like you beat me, but you know why i lost my bling all cuz of that punk ass Red, and when i'm done wit his punk ass Blingzilla and da GPA is going to run all up in yo mouthpiece!

Yo P?
1....2...3....4 wow Cybers*** is whaaaaaaa????

Amarant Odinson
2003-12-17, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by nmathew
You forget... Once the PPV is finished, there will be no Warzone, only Mayhem.. You will be added to the roster and included in the beatdown being delivered to He Who Is Asking For It.

If you keep thinking that enough times Mat Man, you may start to believe it. The simple fact of the matter is this: I beat your woman's cha...sorry I.C. Champ. I made her tap just like I said I would. Then you have the nerve to attack me backstage, but once again, I MADE YOU TAP. You see, history has a tendency of repeating itself. Team Warzone beat "the best" that Mayhem had to offer and the same thing will happen again tonight. There are somethings that will never change and you Mayhem retards need to understand what they are.

1. Warzone has the better wrestlers. With men like the Tag Team Champions, Blood and Thunder, the GPA, HBK, D-Extreme and of course the T.V. Champ, ME.

2. We have a man who knows what he's doing running the show. Mr. Vaccaro is a man with vision. A man that lets his superstars shine and show off their true potential. Not like Mayhem where if you show the least bit of talent, they stick you with a loudmouth Tapedeck and his cassettes.

3. And the last and most important thing is that you punks on Mayhem will never, ever PROVE WARZONE WRONG. You tried it last month and you failed. Which shouldn't be big shock to you really. After all Mayhem's roster are just full of failures. I mean look at what they have to offer. You have Cyberstrike and Deathscream of the No Talented Orangutanges, A Tapedeck and his mindless cassettes. An I.C. Champ who is more worthless than the title that she holds. A guy who won the the World title on fluke and of course The Game. A man who clams be 'That Damn Good" when he can't lead his team to a victory. A man that because of his actions last month cost his team the victory and will more likely to the same thing tonight.

When Team Warzone wins again tonight, it will show the AWF and the world why we are the best and why Mayhem sucks. We will win and leave with our heads held high because Mayhem... YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

Sixswitch
2003-12-18, 12:12 AM
OK Asslicked Odinson, you want to mouth off about my show? You want to run your mouth like a Chinese ho? That's fine, I'm sure that Chinese Ho's are a valuable asset to some of the... greater losers of the population. People like you, now that you mention it. Since you like lists so much, why not let the Double S make a list of his own. This list is, in paralel to yours, entitled 'Why Mayhem is the best'.

1. You suck.

2. You want to talk about talent? Fine, we have the dream team. Team AWF. Blaster, the two time champion - OK, I don't much like the guy, but he's good. We have the toughest guy in the business, The Game. The guy who you guys tried to end his career on more than one occasion... And guess what? He's still here. And lastly, we've got me. The high flying, sixshooting, asskicking, most exciting superstar in the AWF today, the Welsh Wonder. So you can take your second rate TV title, roll it into a nice ball, and cram it up your arse.

3. What's with you being so eager to be proven wrong? There's really nothing to prove. Ever since your mam gave birth to you, and the doctor slapped her, you've been wrong. Your sucky little quote, your pathetic in-ring performance... You're just wrong, in every single solitary sense of the word. And let's not forget, Avenging Orang-Utang, or whatever you are. Last month, we were screwed. We were kicking your collective arses with just four men, and you know it. And in case you forgot - which wouldn't surprise me - take a long hard look at point Numero Uno - last month Did. Not. Count. This month does, and this month, the Game and the Double S have a new ally, in the form of the best technical wrestler in the AWF today...

No not you, slapnuts. I'm obviously talking about the Mat Man himself, and when we three step into that ring, and lay the holy hell down on your precious Warzone arses, you will know why we are the best. You will know that Mayhem is the best, and you will know that Warzone will be no more.

And you know what? You're absolutely right. There is nothing that you, or any of your precious Warzone superstars can do about that!

You want some?
Come get some!

CloudStrifer
2003-12-18, 03:27 AM
*Cloud is agian sitting on his throne, this time looking a bit happy, but not much*

Ah, so the flies have come to the honey have they?

I have heard of this Mat Man, and since he is so, lets say, happy, to give some sort of a comeback, would he be the first one to step up to the plate?

Of course not, because the way I fight, he would lose in a second, and I do mean an honourable fight. Since your used to using chairs and such, you wouldn't be interested would you? Oh wait, you probbly would just blind-side me with a chair, wouldn't you?

Oh yes you would, and I don't doubt it. If you man enough to fight me without weapons, or even if you want to use weapons, shall we say swords? No of course not, your not a man, you wouldn't your face to be scared for life would you?

Anyway, Fight me without the use of weapons, and you will be the first one to face my wrath and the wrath of the Norse Gods. If you don't then don't step up to the plate and I won't bother with a loser like you. I wait your response.

Hmm, this should be interesting.....

For Odin, For Pain And For The blood of the Mayhem Stars

Blaster
2003-12-18, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
If you keep thinking that enough times Mat Man, you may start to believe it. The simple fact of the matter is this: I beat your woman's cha...sorry I.C. Champ. I made her tap just like I said I would. Then you have the nerve to attack me backstage, but once again, I MADE YOU TAP. You see, history has a tendency of repeating itself. Team Warzone beat "the best" that Mayhem had to offer and the same thing will happen again tonight. There are somethings that will never change and you Mayhem retards need to understand what they are.

1. Warzone has the better wrestlers. With men like the Tag Team Champions, Blood and Thunder, the GPA, HBK, D-Extreme and of course the T.V. Champ, ME.

2. We have a man who knows what he's doing running the show. Mr. Vaccaro is a man with vision. A man that lets his superstars shine and show off their true potential. Not like Mayhem where if you show the least bit of talent, they stick you with a loudmouth Tapedeck and his cassettes.

3. And the last and most important thing is that you punks on Mayhem will never, ever PROVE WARZONE WRONG. You tried it last month and you failed. Which shouldn't be big shock to you really. After all Mayhem's roster are just full of failures. I mean look at what they have to offer. You have Cyberstrike and Deathscream of the No Talented Orangutanges, A Tapedeck and his mindless cassettes. An I.C. Champ who is more worthless than the title that she holds. A guy who won the the World title on fluke and of course The Game. A man who clams be 'That Damn Good" when he can't lead his team to a victory. A man that because of his actions last month cost his team the victory and will more likely to the same thing tonight.

When Team Warzone wins again tonight, it will show the AWF and the world why we are the best and why Mayhem sucks. We will win and leave with our heads held high because Mayhem... YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

OOC- Boooooring!

Booooring!

Boo.... ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Amarant Odinson
2003-12-18, 06:40 AM
OOC: If I wanted your opinion, I'd give it to you Tapedeck.

Tempest
2003-12-18, 06:51 AM
OOC: Blaster your enjoying OOC comments better then IC aren't you?

nmathew
2003-12-18, 06:53 AM
OOC: I lost about 15 minutes of a typed response due to a brown out. If this sucks, I am sorry, but it's darn frustrating to rewrite everything. Blaster, I thought Amarant's rant rocked, but that's just me. It was good enough to get a response from Sixswitch...

IC:

So many people wishing to rub away their rust and grit against the Illustrious One himself. So many hoping to pick up just the smallest shine so the crowd will take notice.

Amarant. If I had decided to ernestly attack you backstage, one of us wouldn't be leaving the arena and going home tonight. They would be leaving the arena and going to the hospital. I'll give 1 gold star to anyone who figures out who would be who. You accused me of being an entertainer, not a wrestler. You've tasted what I can do, and you're see it again as I wreck destruction upon your team.

1) Your tag champs lost to my former co-tag team champion and Jinrai. The Gimp Protection Agency was torn apart by Pulp Faction while I was a member, and D-Extreme has been defeated by me in the past. Great list of better wrestlers you have there.

2) All I can say is that you too will soon suffer under the Mayhem owner.

3) That "worthless" IC champ we have gave you a massive run for your money. Recall what it took for you to put her down, and never forget that. When the match was over, there more more foreign objects, no, Non-American objects, sorry undocumented objects used than found in your normal hardcore match. Cheap tactics by a technical wrestler? Furthermore, the Game did not cause Team Mayhem to lose. O`Con's cheap, cowardly tactics did.

Sixswitch, it is great to know that I will have such a fine athlete as yourself by my side. The Mat Man - the Illustrious One and best technical wrestler in the AWF today is happy to team up with the dynamic, the exciting, the fabulous Welsh Wonder. We're going to kick ass, take names, and chew bubble gum. Opps, I forgot the gum. We'll have to make do with more ass kicking then.

Amarant, before The Mat Man sets his sites on you, proves you wrong, and once again wears AWF gold whoooooooooo, he's got something else on his mind.

CloudStrifer, CloudStrifer, CloudStrifer. What can I say. You dare to challenge me, and accuse me of using cheap tactics? Your chair shots are one of the reasons I had my back worked on by the chiropractor for two weeks straight. I had bone chips removed from my spinal column, and those chips were broken off of very important bones... mine.

So, I will accept your challenge, if the bookers allow it, if the crowd demands it, and if you don't back out. I have a few stipulations, and I'm sure a clean, honourable fighter such as yourself won't mind...

Lets bar everyone from ringside. That way I won't be looking over my shoulder for some Norse goon, and you won't have to worry about the ever cheating:rolleyes: Quickswitch. Lets have two refs. I don't want, "Cloud sucker punches the ref and he goes down. The Mat Man stops to check the ref's condition, begins to call for the medics, but gets hit from behind by a thunderbolt!" So, for the slower, Canadian views out there...

Everyone is barred from ringside
2 refs for the match

You willing to have that one Cloud?

So, those watching will include thousands of screaming fans in attendance, millions watching around the world, 4 people who actually paid money to watch you wrestle, -why? how the hell should I know. Maybe they like comedy, maybe they hate themselves, - and that leaves one more person, your mamma sitting at home just praying that The Mat Man doesn't hurt her little boy too much. I will expose you for what you are... Someone who hasn't spent enough time in the gym, someone who is... just NOT READY!

So, should he? Does the crowd want it? Oh yes! I can hear the cheers rolling now. Can you hear it Cloud? The Mat Man chants? Repeated over and over, just as they will be when my hand is raided high over your prone form. For one brief moment, you will be near greatness and actualy in a match the people care about. What do they care about? Well, they all want to know. Will nmat pull out the small can of whoopass, or will it be the Industrial strength, super sized, case of pain being deliverd express to Cloud's body? Tune in to Mayhem, where you'll find out!

-Predaking-
2003-12-18, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
OOC: I love it.

IC: :smokin: Yeah dats right king talk yo s*** act like you beat me, but you know why i lost my bling all cuz of that punk ass Red, and when i'm done wit his punk ass Blingzilla and da GPA is going to run all up in yo mouthpiece!

Yo P?
1....2...3....4 wow Cybers*** is whaaaaaaa????

You'll find that Red is more than you can handle. Go on.. face him in the ring. And if you have the strength to walk afterward then come face me I'll turn you into a human pretzel like you won't believe. Biatch.

Tempest
2003-12-18, 12:47 PM
I'll face you King, I'll face and I'll beat you.

I did it my first match here. I faced you, I beat you. Now if Viewfind wants to beat your ass down then he can do so, but if he don't I'm coming for yo ass, bi-atch.

CloudStrifer
2003-12-19, 04:40 AM
*Cloud agian sitting on his throne, this time looking very happy*

Ah-Ha!, that is the spirit, finally someone to fight over with. The Mat-Man verus the Messenger of the Norse Gods CloudStrifer.

Thats right, I will accept your little stipulation as for anything else, I am a man of my word, you can be sure of that.

As for you little remarks over my momma *smirks* you have nerve boy, but I have honor, and will not insult your parents. I suggest that you learn to have respect towards parents and maybe I will be "kind" to your broken and worthless body when I am done with it. You never know, I may have to transport your souless body back to your home for your funeral.

But anyway, remember that when you mess with Gods and thier work, you will pay, and pay dearly.

For Odin, For Honor, For the Blood of Mat Man

*fade to black*

Blaster
2003-12-19, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
I'll face you King, I'll face and I'll beat you.

I did it my first match here. I faced you, I beat you. Now if Viewfind wants to beat your ass down then he can do so, but if he don't I'm coming for yo ass, bi-atch.

OOC- WIGGA WHAT!

Tempest
2003-12-19, 05:33 AM
OOC: Wait there was something I missed, Have to get used to da Gangsta style, and Blaster? ... Wigga That!

IC:HOLLA!