PDA

View Full Version : Awf Announcements: All Must Read!

Galvatron91
2004-01-07, 06:49 PM
First of all, the New Year will mark an increased effort by the AWF to keep shows on or close to coming out every Wed. PPV's will still be one Sunday a month.

We will also be adding the "On the Couch" segment with Auntie Slag. On a given week, you will receive questions to answer which will appear in the segment. Please keep these answers short, concise and entertaining...and be true to your character. Don't try to be anything but who you are. This is your chance to let your character shine. But don't ramble on! Short and sweet!

I'm also preparing the Archive Wrestling Federation awards and they actually will go up around Archivemania Time. If you have any suggestions for new awards, please PM me!

Also, if you have suggestions about the fed on any level, Please pm me. Thanks!

Sixswitch
2004-01-07, 08:07 PM
Make me the AWF Champ!

Oh, you said PM...

Seriously though, I'm sure we all appreciate the work you guys do, and I'm sure we'll appreciate even more any extra effort you may see fit to give.

I think On The Couch will bring a bit of surreal humour to the AWF, which is always welcome.

If I get any ideas about the AWF, I'll let you know.

-Ss

Tempest
2004-01-08, 02:36 AM
I think "On the Couch" will be ... interesting and as Sixswitch said we all appreciate all the work you do for us presenting the AWF.

Viewfind
2004-01-13, 10:23 PM
Can't wait till i get my segment :smokin:

Bombshell
2004-01-13, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Can't wait till i get my segment :smokin:

Be prepared to wait a very long time. ;)

Viewfind
2004-01-13, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Bombshell
Be prepared to wait a very long time. ;)

:( :sick:

Gruff
2004-01-13, 11:51 PM
the future on a couch with a transvestite dinobot

thats gonna be a laugh and a half :D