PDA

View Full Version : There are monsters in the world..........

Brave Maximus
2004-01-13, 08:09 AM
The camera walks along the path way to a house. It is a normal, everyday sub-urban house, with a white picket fence and roses growing under the windows. It's framed by a big full moon, just rising from the horizon. It looks up a little to one of the upper floor windows and begins to move up and closer towards it. The window is lite by a golden light, and framed by blue lights with winnie-the-pooh curtains. The seen shows a man holding a book as he reads to a small child, their faces blurred by the shadows, their words almost heard, but not quite.
Finally, as the man folds the book and kisses the child on the head, we hear, in a small voice:
"Daddy, are their really monsters out there?"
Five gunshots ring through the house, shattering the scene like glass, leaving it dark and empty.
A deep voice resonates from the void:
"Yes, my child, there are monsters in the world. And I could not protect you from them......."

Lightning flashes across the screen, Illuminating the dark, hooded form of Brave Maximus as Evanesances "Haunted" screams in the background.

"And now I have become one of them!"

Lightning flashes across the screen turning it pale white\blue.
It is then replaced with the AWF Logo and the annoucers voice comes on screen:

"See Brave Maximus find his vengance against the GPA and Viewfind at the next AWF show, coming to a town near you!"

Brave Maximus
2004-01-13, 08:11 AM
OOC - sorry about the absence - from here on in I will be activly posting once again.
I really have to appologize to Viewfind - who is probably one of the best guys on here.
Anyway - Off we go :D

Ravage
2004-01-13, 11:57 AM
Yo boy, the only monster I can think of that you need to be worried about is Blingzilla and myself.

You and that little punk Xille will get it on with View and me in a tag match. We are going to show you two little worms what nightmares are made of.

Viewfind
2004-01-13, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
Yo boy, the only monster I can think of that you need to be worried about is Blingzilla and myself.

You and that little punk Xille will get it on with View and me in a tag match. We are going to show you two little worms what nightmares are made of.

Hellz yes son, ya see me and da Rav man are like Freddy and Jason, you think you can stop us? Pfffff naw son we some true monsters from da Hood and we got a gats by are side

Brave Maximus
2004-01-13, 08:04 PM
This coming match, Viewfind, you are lucky. You can run, you can hide behind your newest sheep-in-wolves-clothing. When we get in the ring, you can hide behind this new "monster". I don't care.
I don't care about this xille brat either. I want you. Tonight I will show you the true meaning of pain. And each night afterwards - until I have my vengance.

So, hide behind your dogs - they will not save you.

Ravage
2004-01-13, 09:38 PM
You know Brave, you really are as dumb as I thought you were.

See you forget one thing, a really big thing there small fry. ME.

You seem to think you're just going to run all over us. Well you're right there will be running you leaving the ring to get away from us.

Brave Maximus
2004-01-13, 09:55 PM
Boy, who gave you permission to speak?
Go back with the other cowards and let the real monsters talk. I do not have time to waste with you.
I do not think I am going to roll right over you - I don't even care about you. You're just another wanna be low life struggling to aspire to the depths of depravity that is Viewfind. In this match, you are benieth my attention.

Make sure you move out of the way and allow me at my target - or else you will learn about the monsters in the world and see the darkness first hand.

Viewfind
2004-01-13, 10:18 PM
YO YO YO!!!

Rav man give me da mic so i can take it away.

I speak of sorrow cuz I represesnt the fear. The words from my mouth are the last you'll ever hear. you can't escape my wrath so don't even try. you made the mistake of looking at my face so now you will die.

But wait its not over i still needz me a kidney donor

what is that awful f****** smell, did it come From the graveyard?
or the firey pit of hell?
The evils getting closer, it's not turning back. There are bloodsucking zombies ready to attack.
But I got no worries cuz I'm the living dead maker.
I made the dead come to life cuz i'm thie caretaker!!!!

Yo bitch MAXXXXXX!!!!
Bust it.

Brave Maximus
2004-01-14, 03:31 AM
Simple words from a simple man
But all you've proven is that you can talk brave
This week, in the ring, Lets see how brave your deeds are - Will you run and hide like the coward we all know you are. Are you going to seek a weapon, like you did on that fateful night, because you do not have the courage to face me one on one?
Or perhaps, just perhaps - you have the courage to face me as you did that night. Lets see you stare into darkness - for it will stare back........

OOC: DAMN MAN! That was great!!!!!!

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 04:44 AM
Brave, you're a pretentious ass, but I've been looking for a shot at Viewfind if you need someone distracting him...

Blaster
2004-01-14, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Brave, you're a pretentious ass, but I've been looking for a shot at Viewfind if you need someone distracting him...

Oh you're getting in on MJ's twisted Orgy with Tempest and my Mom now too. You always did strike me as playing with only half a deck you idiotic Mexican.

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 04:53 AM
Can it Canadian. You're a traitor and a pendejo. I may be full of myself, but at least I'm good at what I do. I hurt people. That's all I'm here for. You say you're hot [expletive deleted] but you aren't half the fighter some of these cabrones are!

Blaster
2004-01-14, 05:02 AM
Can it Canadian. You're a traitor and a pendejo. I may be full of myself, but at least I'm good at what I do. I hurt people. That's all I'm here for. You say you're hot [expletive deleted] but you aren't half the fighter some of these cabrones are!

You hurt people yeah but do you ever win? Apart from Taco eating contests you and Bombshell hold do you ever win anything? Have you ever held the gold, hell have you ever held any precious metal apart from the change you pan from street corners?

I have beaten all of these 'Ca...' ah hell, call em what they are, beaten all of these Jabronies. Sean O'Con? Beat 'im. The Game? Beat 'im. RCOSD? Beat 'im. Bombshell? Made him my bitch. Amarant? Beat 'im. Redstreak? Took the tag titles from him. I have done more in two years then you will ever in a career. So why don't you sit down and shut up jerky. You're messing with the best of the best and if we get into a match I'll make you tap like a niņa... Assclown.

Extreme_Kup
2004-01-14, 05:08 AM
D-Ex: I dunno...but as I recall I beaten you before Blaster, but it aint no easy match for me. Hell people am I the only one here who likes the fact Blaster is back. The return of the most unrespected yet talented AWF star? Man its either this...since this is an XTREME-ly good thing or them nTo goons returning..which is a bad thing..yet disturbing as to think Auntie Slag thinks Cybersloth is hotter than me?! THATS A LIE!

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 05:09 AM
Ho ho! You're missing my point bucko. I don't give a damn about winning. All I really care about is hurting people. I'm a success at that. If I win, that's fine, but it doesn't really matter to me unless I hurt someone. IF the two of us get in a match, you may win, but you'll be hurting afterwards, I can guarantee you that. I don't follow the rules and it doesn't matter.

You pussies in the crowd LOVE me! You jeer, but you know you love it! You know you love me actually hurting someone while the rest of these jokers prance around in they're marica dances! When someone grimaces in a match with me, they [expletive deleted] mean it!

So, fine Blaster, I'd take you on any day, but you better watch yourself, when you take on the bull, you get the horns. I may just beat you anyway culero, I may not have won anything YET, but I've been damn close more than once and I have the skills. It's just a matter of caring enough to win rather than just putting your moose-[expletive deleted] ass back in therapy.

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Blaster
Bombshell? Made him my bitch.

Remind me again why I put up with you?

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by Bombshell
Remind me again why I put up with you?

Because he did what he said you [homophobic insult stricken from the record]! Come into my office sometime and we'll talk about what's to be done with him though...

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 05:18 AM
Because he did what he said you [homophobic insult stricken from the record]! Come into my office sometime and we'll talk about what's to be done with him though...

Um...did I ask for your f*cking opinion, dude? No? Well, why don't you go back to doing your Cheech And Chong impersonation, and leave what's important to those who matter.

Brave Maximus
2004-01-14, 05:18 AM
Oh look, the children are squabling again
This is not the place for such childish antics
If you whining jackles want to keep this up, I'll tell you the same as I did Ravage - Be gone to the shadows and let the real monsters deal with eachother

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Brave Maximus

This is not the place for such childish antics

You heard him, Auros. Go get your diaper changed and your bottle, then come back when you're all cleaned up.

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 05:27 AM
Who the hell do you think you are Dr. Brain? You can cram it with walnuts ugly!

Xille
2004-01-14, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
that little punk Xille

this xille brat either

OOC: I love being the new guy. ;) :D Viewfind, your promos are awesome.

IC: You know, everyone may think that I'm gonna take a back seat to my hoss of a partner and that my being in this match is insignificant, but I say that they're wrong. I'm the equalizer. I've taken Ravage to the edge and I can easily do it again. I would say something back to Viewfind if I could understand what he was spewing.

Maximus, do your thing. Just leave me some of Ravage.

Brave Maximus
2004-01-14, 05:32 AM
Great equalizer in this match or not, I really don't care boy.
Just make sure to take care of your self and stay out of my way. If I must stay my vengance to save you from a self-inflicted hell - you will not know the meaning of fear!

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 05:45 AM
Who the hell do you think you are Dr. Brain?

Um...I think I'm the guy that's gonna knock your sorry pot smokin' hippie ass into the twenty first century if you don't watch it. After all, I'm the only thing assuring us a win on the upcoming Mayhem.

You can cram it with walnuts ugly!

No, thanks. I'd rather "cram it" with Arcee.

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 05:52 AM
Yeah Bombshell, we know you ain't no pinche brain. I was talking to the professor up there calling us kids. He calls us kids again, I'll hit him so hard his testicles'll go back up. He'll be the little boy then...

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 05:59 AM
Yeah Bombshell, we know you ain't no pinche brain. I was talking to the professor up there calling us kids.

Well, it would have helped a bunch if you made it more apparent. I mean, how the f*ck am I supposed to know who the f*ck you're talking to if you don't say so?

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 06:18 AM
I was responding before you posted. It took me a while cuz I was doin' stuff!

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 06:37 AM
I was responding before you posted. It took me a while cuz I was doin' stuff!

OOC: Oh.

BIC: And how the f*ck was I supposed to know that, nimrod?

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Bombshell
OOC: Oh.

BIC: And how the f*ck was I supposed to know that, nimrod?

Gee asshat, I would've thought that the whole me calling you a pinche doctor and brain would've given you a clue.

Bombshell
2004-01-14, 07:07 AM
Gee asshat, I would've thought that the whole me calling you a pinche doctor and brain would've given you a clue.

Well, obviously it didn't. Although it's hardly my fault, seeing as how you're probably so hopped up right now you have no idea just what the f*ck it is you're trying to say.

Although I hardly think that it's really any different than the rest of the time...

Sixswitch
2004-01-14, 12:03 PM
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Why argue aboot such insignificant things as who's going to win a match between God Deathscream and Viewfind anyway? Does it really matter? Does it really matter if Brave Max sneaks into little children's bedrooms at night? Does it really matter if Viewfind and Tempest do things with Blaster's mom? Well, yeah I suppose it does, but those are things that the police should deal with. Those are not things to be taking up the valuable time of the Double S.

Fact of the matter is this. That pimple-ridden pansy cost me two, yes two matches in a row. Yes I humiliated the punk at Meltdown, and proved that I am the most exciting superstar in the AWF today, but deal with it kiddo. Sometimes you can't get all the sweets in the sweet shop, and most of the time, you can't get one up on the Welsh Wonder.

And do we really care if Auros likes hurting people? When you bring your Mexican ass out to the ring every week, you hurt people. Who? The millions of Wonder fans out there. The millions of people who like to see talent in that ring. The millions of people who know that you're an overrated waster.

And let us not forget one little fact of this debate. Blaster. The King of the World. The Two Time AWF Champion. The Future... You are also the man who has never beaten the Double S 1-2-3 in the centre of the ring, and there is nothing you can do about that!

So take your spooky, scary masks. Take your pimple faced chumpstains, and take your motherlovin' elsewhere, because the Double S has got better things to do than listen to your drivel.

And never forget Tempest, I'm coming to teach you a lesson in how wrestling is really done around here.

Ravage
2004-01-14, 01:38 PM
Ya know Six I kinda like you, we had some epic tag wars in the past and you're one of a rare handful of superstars here that have some balls.

Just stay out of my way and I won't need to hurt you, well much.

Viewfind
2004-01-14, 05:20 PM
OOC: whoa! good stuff guys, keep it up.

I'll post some **** when i get done work

Blaster
2004-01-14, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
And let us not forget one little fact of this debate. Blaster. The King of the World. The Two Time AWF Champion. The Future... You are also the man who has never beaten the Double S 1-2-3 in the centre of the ring, and there is nothing you can do about that!

And you have never beaten me. I respect you because I haven't beaten you but honestly, do you matter? Have you ever held anything I need like the World Title?

No you haven't.

Sir Auros
2004-01-14, 09:57 PM
And do we really care if Auros likes hurting people? When you bring your Mexican ass out to the ring every week, you hurt people. Who? The millions of Wonder fans out there. The millions of people who like to see talent in that ring. The millions of people who know that you're an overrated waster.

Too bad your talent doesn't match your ego pendejo. The crowd doesn't love you for your talent, because you ain't got none. You just follow all the sissy little rules and do what the man tells you. At least I don't follow scripts or take money for my matches. I'm real. Not some over-hyped limey [homophobic insult deleted] like you. You're more like the Wank-guzzling Wonder than the Welsh Wonder...although, I suppose with all you limey [homophobic insult deleted], Welsh Wonder means the same [expletive deleted] thing!

I'm sick of your mierda, bring it culero! I'll do to you the same thing I'll do to Blaster or any other [vulgarity deleted] who wants to rumble with me, hurt you, win, or both!

Viewfind
2004-01-14, 10:49 PM
Simple words from a simple man
But all you've proven is that you can talk brave
This week, in the ring, Lets see how brave your deeds are - Will you run and hide like the coward we all know you are. Are you going to seek a weapon, like you did on that fateful night, because you do not have the courage to face me one on one?
Or perhaps, just perhaps - you have the courage to face me as you did that night. Lets see you stare into darkness - for it will stare back........

OOC: DAMN MAN! That was great!!!!!!

hiding is against me...what makes you think i'll run. all i need to do is come at ya...then ya ass is done. i dont let myself be run over by fear...so i think i'll save us trouble and end this s*** right here

CloudStrifer
2004-01-14, 11:07 PM
All this is, is look at me I spend my time in the dark, or look at me, I be hanging with my ho's using godawful English or Look at me, I am a big dirty mexican dude or look at me I am a loser Welsh!

Well, only Odin knows why he made you. Your a patheic bunch of men, only blabbering or tell how great belts you won a year ago. Well, get it right ladies. It doesn't matter if you were the king of the world last week! All that matters is that you aren't now and you should quit blabbering about it.

If it wasn't you wusses holding valuable spots in this company, I would actually have some talent to fight with. But no, I get stuck with fighting a drunk, some loser who I have beaten twice as my partner and some god-awful guy who shouts "EXTERME" when your not looking. I mean is this a match or what? I bet the next matches will be with your punk asses as well.

No, no. CloudStrifer will not resort to name calling. He is above that. So until all you little girls drop your balls, and be a real Norwegian Man, a real Viking, you are not going to be anything. Infact now that I think about it, your never going to be a Viking, so you will never be real men. Fitting I suppose.

Viewfind
2004-01-14, 11:09 PM
Look at me yo, i never win a match.

Oh Odin take off yo pants CloudStrifer feels sexy tonight

CloudStrifer
2004-01-15, 03:24 AM
"Yo" must be blind or something. Take a look at last weeks Mayhem where I beat, yes Beat the MatMan.

If you want to "dis" either get your damn facts straight or shut your trap. It isn't likely that I will ever go and touch scum like you. I don't even know if that proper English you speak, or is that talk when you learned it when pumping your daddy.

Now, Now I mustn't call names. After all I have no intention of becoming a scum like you. I suggest you run along and play with you boys. You don't want to fight with me.

As for that obivous joke aimed at Odin, I bet you don't even know who he is. So Like I said to the other girls in this arena, come back when you have dropped. Otherwise stay the hell away from me.

Divebomb
2004-01-15, 04:08 AM
Cloud, do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Just cause you won last week doesn't mean you are the big dog in the yard. You still suck and you are obviously still delusional because you still think you can talk to Odin.

You should back down before you get yourself beat down. I for one have never been in a match against Viewfind but just a little comparison of achievements the both of you have acomplished will show any normal person that you don't stack up. But far be it for me to try and stop someone from trying to get ahead in this business, so have fun. Call out Viewfind and find out just how long you will last against him. If nothing else the rest of the people in the locker room should get a kick out of it, even if it is at your expense.

Just think about it......

Ravage
2004-01-15, 06:10 AM
Let me try this rap stuff.

Look at Cloud, he's acting all big and loud

Running all around the arena, though he acts like a ballernia

Thinks he's got skills, but he really makes us all ill

He worships the gods, but wrestles like a sad dog,

Worst of all the boy wants to be a viking, well for his sake he
best be hiking.

Out of the ring where the GPA is king.

And that's all I have to say about that. Word!

Sixswitch
2004-01-15, 12:38 PM
( OOC not bad Rav :) )

What'd I tell you before, Mr Messenger? Go xerox your butt or something. That's the only messaging you're fit to do. Face it buddy. The reason we're holding valuable spots in the company is because we're better than you. We're more exciting, more talented, better looking, and we don't have dellusions that a god is smiling down on our every move. Of course, the way you wrestle, Odin is probably pissing himself with laughter at your every move.

And Blaster, don't forget. I always matter. I aint beaten you, but that wasn't the point, was it? The point was that you were listing all these people that you'd beat, and I wasn't on there.

And El Chinkydink wants to mock my talent? El Chinkydink wants to say the fans don't like me for my talent? Accuses me of following scripts? The only script I follow is the one that says 'thou shalt be the most exciting superstar in the AWF today.'

And face it Auros, the only reason you don't take money for your matches is that no one in their right mind would pay to see your talentless and worthless ass in the ring every week.

Wank-guzzling Wonder? Nah buddy, that's your mother... But it's OK, someone's got to support your down-and-out family. I mean, we have El Chinkydink not being paid for his matches, because no one wants to see 'em. We have El Chinkadonk shining shoes in the streets. El Chankodank picking rice in the fields. Good lord, I don't know, I just can't keep up with all you El-Assholes, but it doesn't really matter which of you wants to wrestle. I'll embarass you all, and there's nothing you can do about that!

Ravage
2004-01-15, 01:56 PM
*OOC Thanks Six!*

Now that rap was just a taste of the true skills I have, just don't except them everyday since Blingzilla is our true MC.

But when I feel the need to be free, you will all know it.

Deathscream
2004-01-15, 04:51 PM
God Deathscream

IC: I've been called a lot of things in my life but never a God. Thanks

Viewfind
2004-01-15, 05:11 PM
OOC: nice one rav.

IC::smokin: Whoa! about time dat fool Cloud grew some ball's but guess what son it takes a hellva lot mo then that to beat blingzilla but if yo ass whats to try be my guest.

On yeah isn't Odin dat fool you was holding hands with?