PDA

View Full Version : This is only the beginning

Vin Ghostal
2004-01-27, 04:05 PM
IC: It has finally happened...after five long months, the greatest superstar in the history of the AWF has returned. I could wait no longer. No longer could I stand by and watch the AWF, the company that I made great, disintegrate with main events like Blaster against King or The Lame against the Homo Bang Kid. In my time, I took heroes like this and beat every...single...one of them. But I think my legacy has been forgotten. Now, it's time for a refresher course. Morpheus, now you understand why you should never have bothered to enter the Rumble at all. Yes, you eliminated a lot of guys. And yes, you had a very impressive run. But in the end, who was the one in the ring, and who was the one lying on the floor? And yet, even though your lesson had been taught, you didn't want to learn it. If it weren't for you, I'd be on my way to ArchiveMania right now to start my FOURTH AWF Heavyweight Championship reign. Instead, it seems as though my goals will be slightly different.

OOC: Damn, it's good to be back! SummerSlam to Royal Rumble is a long hiatus, but it's finally good to be back!

Blaster
2004-01-27, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
IC: It has finally happened...after five long months, the greatest superstar in the history of the AWF has returned. I could wait no longer. No longer could I stand by and watch the AWF, the company that I made great, disintegrate with main events like Blaster against King or The Lame against the Homo Bang Kid. In my time, I took heroes like this and beat every...single...one of them. But I think my legacy has been forgotten. Now, it's time for a refresher course. Morpheus, now you understand why you should never have bothered to enter the Rumble at all. Yes, you eliminated a lot of guys. And yes, you had a very impressive run. But in the end, who was the one in the ring, and who was the one lying on the floor? And yet, even though your lesson had been taught, you didn't want to learn it. If it weren't for you, I'd be on my way to ArchiveMania right now to start my FOURTH AWF Heavyweight Championship reign. Instead, it seems as though my goals will be slightly different.

You made great? You made this great? No, sorry sparky you didn't make this great. The only thing you ever made great was the art of losing. And god damn you were good at that. You lost to Redstreak... REDSTREAK! How bad can one person be to lose to Redstreak? I think even Amarant can beat Redstreak and you lost to him. Go climb back in your hole jack ass. Your spot light is gone and it combined with mine. The only title you'll ever hold now is the title of absolute suck!

Silly Cow
2004-01-27, 05:36 PM
Morpheus, now you understand why you should never have bothered to enter the Rumble at all. Yes, you eliminated a lot of guys. And yes, you had a very impressive run. But in the end, who was the one in the ring, and who was the one lying on the floor? And yet, even though your lesson had been taught, you didn't want to learn it. If it weren't for you, I'd be on my way to ArchiveMania right now to start my FOURTH AWF Heavyweight Championship reign. Instead, it seems as though my goals will be slightly different.
Yours weren't the only dreams shattered tonight. I should have won the rumble, I needed to win the rumble! The championship match at Archivemania could've made it all better, I could've taken a step away from what I am. But now, thanks to you, it was all for naught. Thanks to you, I am back to from where I started.

And because of that, I can't say I especially like you.

Strafe
2004-01-27, 05:56 PM
If anyone should be in the limelight it is me. Did I not outlast you in the rumble, Ghostal? Did you eliminate the Game?

Frankly I proved to have the more successful return, and nothing you say can change the simple fact that while I was still fighting in the ring, you were slinking backstage to drown your sorrows in cheap alcohol.

You're washed up...old hat...obsolete...and if Sixswitch hadn't so disgracefully eliminated me I would be emphasizing that fact with my new #1 contender status. Unfortunately for myself and the true fans of the AWF, they will not only have the misfortunation to watch you perform again, but they have to sit through Sixswitch vs. Blaster at Archivemania. This is why I returned. To change this. And I will.

Viewfind
2004-01-27, 10:12 PM
YO YO YO!!

My man Vin G is back in the HIZHOUSE!!

So who we gotta slap around to get you yo Bling back? just show us da punk ass white boy you want dead.

OOC: Welcome back :)

Tempest
2004-01-28, 01:56 AM
IC: Vin Ghostal, I've heard rumours, tales, stories of your lengend. Lets hope you can live up to them again, Viewfind holds you in high esteem.

But you gotta prove yourself to me, but your already on my good side. Good to see you back in da AWF.

Xille
2004-01-28, 01:58 AM
Great, another big guy.

ooc: Welcome back!

Vin Ghostal
2004-01-28, 03:30 AM
Xille, huh.

What's your deal? When did you get here? Are you here for good, or are you just passing through? What do you hope to get out of the AWF? And whose ass do you plan to kick next?

-Predaking-
2004-01-28, 03:59 AM
IC:
As soon as I take back my belt I will have the pleasure of beating you up and make you cry uncle. Mark my word.

OOC:
Welcome back! :)

Divebomb
2004-01-28, 05:48 AM
Vinny G. The man with the golden bat. The former champ......and with any luck the soon to be champ. Where have you been? Business just hasn't been the same since you left. Anyways its good to see you back.

Xille
2004-01-28, 06:15 AM
Xille, huh.

What's your deal? When did you get here? Are you here for good, or are you just passing through? What do you hope to get out of the AWF? And whose ass do you plan to kick next?

What's my deal? I'm the new guy.

I'm the small guy. The guy that has to look up to everyone. The guy that gives it his all, day in and day out. I'm not afraid of anyone, but I respect those that deserve it.

I hope to get a lot out of the AWF, like the title, for example. I hope that I can create such a lasting impact that if for some reason I ever need to leave, people will be exstatic at my return as well. I hope to make new friends through this awesome experience, and gain the respect of my fellow wrestlers.

As for your ass question, I'd have to say that Ravage is on the top of my list. After that, I'll just work my way up the GPA.

Oh, and I plan on being here for quite a while.

Galvatron91
2004-01-28, 04:16 PM
Lovely...another hack that I've left broken and laying in heap in the ring returned for another beating...hey casper, bring your pills with you this time? :p

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-01-28, 10:38 PM
IC: Well look what the cat drug in good old Vin Ghostal the biggest loser in the history of this business when he's done bragging let me know otherwise a fig fat you gives a **** about it to you.

Now on to more important business

D-Extreme and Stone Cold Skyfart you two boys I hope your insureance is paid up because you two assholes are going to be
using it.

(G91 Edit: Comments like that can be kept to one's self Strike)

Sixswitch
2004-01-28, 10:44 PM
Disgracefull? Me? Au Contrair Asshole. The only disgraceful thing was that you managed to worm your way into the last two competitors in the rumble. What's disgraceful is that I had to share a ring with you... Although it was only for a short while, granted.

Unfortunate that I get to beat Blaster at Archivemania? Wrong again. What's unfortunate is that I have to wait so long for my title shot, and the fans have to wait so long to see the Welsh Wonder earn what he's worked so damn hard for over the years. What's unfortunate is that we all have to sit here listening to your jibba jabba about how good you are. The only thing you'll be changing around here are your underpants, when you **** yourself as you realise that you're in the big leagues now, bucko.

Vin Ghostal
2004-02-04, 02:29 AM
Viewfind, Divebomb, it's good to see you gents again. Business has been bad, eh? Well, things are about to change. The charge to ArchiveMania III has begun, and I'll be damned if the GPA and Vin Ghostal don't have a serious hand in it.

I haven't forgotten how you guys left me high and dry at ArchiveMania last year, when I need you most. That was the last time I had my hands on AWF gold, but the wait won't go on much longer. The only question is, which champion is going to do the job to Vin Ghostal first?

Viewfind
2004-02-04, 03:21 AM
Yo man :(

Man you know how it is, i was in da back i just got done with that yellow teef sissy sixbitch and man i got high!...
NO NO! wait that fool Unicron made us stay he was all like "YOYOYO wigggity whack, let dat fool fight his owen battles G he need"z" his ass beat" or something like that? Yeah yeah....then he hit me in the face with a bat yo?? i was out dwag?

But that was then boss and this is NOW!
im'a not only going to help but, I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE...to help you get that bling back.

yo we cool?

Ravage
2004-02-04, 03:22 AM
Don't forget Ghostal, the GPA has gotten an aweful lot bigger thanks to the inclusion of well me.

Xille
2004-02-04, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Don't forget Ghostal, the GPA has gotten an aweful lot bigger thanks to the inclusion of well me.

But the total IQ has dropped tremedously. Not that it was ever high. It's the friggin GPA, for crying out loud.

Viewfind
2004-02-04, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by xille
But the total IQ has dropped tremedously. Not that it was ever high. It's the friggin GPA, for crying out loud.

YOU DAMN RIGHT IT WAS HIGH!!! :smokin:

Xille
2004-02-04, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
YOU DAMN RIGHT IT WAS HIGH!!! :smokin:

All references to illegal substances aside, Viewfind, IQ scores are not similar to golf scores.

Viewfind
2004-02-04, 03:44 AM
All references to illegal substances aside, Viewfind, IQ scores are not similar to golf scores.

Yo birdy? :smokin:

Xille
2004-02-04, 03:49 AM
Yo birdy? :smokin:

No ****, jackass. LISTEN when I speak next time.

Vin Ghostal
2004-02-04, 04:51 PM
Yeah, Homeslice, we cool. All is forgiven, as long as the AWF Championship is back in my grasp sooner rather than later.

I'm glad to hear that you've added a guy like Ravage to the fold and gotten rid of that no-talent hack Unicron. In fact, I may have a job for the new and improved GPA. We'll talk soon.

As for you, Xille...best make certain that your mouth doesn't write checks that your fists can't cash. V.3. Vin Ghostal is back, and if you mess with the GPA, the greatest organization in professional wrestling history, you mess with the greatest AWF Champion of all time. Think I won't beat your ass into the ground? Man......

THAT'S JUST CRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Viewfind
2004-02-04, 05:11 PM
OH SNAP!

Someone got.......TOLD!

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-04, 10:57 PM
Yeah, Homeslice, we cool. All is forgiven, as long as the AWF Championship is back in my grasp sooner rather than later.

I'm glad to hear that you've added a guy like Ravage to the fold and gotten rid of that no-talent hack Unicron. In fact, I may have a job for the new and improved GPA. We'll talk soon.

As for you, Xille...best make certain that your mouth doesn't write checks that your fists can't cash. V.3. Vin Ghostal is back, and if you mess with the GPA, the greatest organization in professional wrestling history, you mess with the greatest AWF Champion of all time. Think I won't beat your ass into the ground? Man......

THAT'S JUST CRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

IC: And just like verions. 1 and 2, number 3 will be the same thing as he is, was and ever will be: A LOSER! anything else that he said well...
THAT'S JUST
CRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Xille
2004-02-04, 11:22 PM
OH SNAP!

Someone got.......TOLD!

Yeah, right, Viewfind. If no one else here (except Divebomb) has been able to tell me off here, what makes you think "Vinny G" can? He's going to have to "snap" me in half before I listen to him.

Now, don't get me wrong, G. You've done some great things, and I'll give you your props for that. But you're still a dick. Now, you may be asking yourself: "How can he say that? He doesn't know me." Well, it's simple, really. You came back and the only people that were excited were the GPA, which further proves my theory that stupid things travel in herds. One dick returns, the others cheer. Almost as easy as one plus one.

Now, Ghostal, you came back. You were the 30th entrant in the rumble. Did you win? No. What did you do? You almost destroyed a man who was already worn down from putting up one hell of a fight throughout the entire match. But you didn't stop at the rumble. You came back and immediately tried to throw yourself into the title hunt and as the dominant superstar in the AWF, overshadowing all of the hard work put forth by the King, Blaster, and *sigh* yes, even Viewfind. You came back and knocked Viewfind into a position that I can only describe as "lackey".

My respect for you, Viewfind, has gone down because of that. You worked hard to keep the GPA together as a destructive force, having workers that would do almost anything you told them, and now, without warning, it seems as though you work for someone. I had thought that you were the one singles wrestler in the GPA who didn't answer to anyone. I guess I was wrong there. You can't even tell me off by yourself... you have to the "boss" do it for you.

Tempest
2004-02-05, 09:12 AM
Yo Yo Yo. Vin Ghostal ...

Ravage ain't the only one who has grown with da GPA. I was the first to join the Trio, out of respect, I also made the deal with Ravage to bring him in da loop too.

Now that your back ... GPA's number have grown to 6 and will will conquer all.

Ain't that right Homslice?!

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-05, 09:32 AM
Tempest, Will you please SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Every single god damn day you come in here and run your mouth about how you're the "Human Bulldozer", you became Lord of the Mat, you're sooooooo cool because you run with those other retards in the GPA.

Boy, I'm going to let you in a little secret. *motions for the camera to move in closer* Listen very carfully cause I'm only going to say this once. YOU SUCK. You are without a shadow of a doubt the poorest excuse for a wrestler that has ever dared to step into the squared circle. The only simularities between you and an actual bulldozer is the fact that you both have the same I.Q.

The fact that you became the Lord of The Mat was nothing short of a fluke simply because you havn't really done anything at all to captalise on it. There is no way on God's green earth that you should've been named Rookie of The Year. All any of us saw this year from you was Sixswitch kicking your big ass all over the ring.

The only thing that you've done lately that was slightly impressive was you and your other circle jerk buddies helping Viewfind beat the **** out of Brave Max. And it took a car to do that anyway.

You keep running your mouth all you damn well please, but all you are is another one of Viewfind's lackeys and you'll never be anything better than that simply because Tempest.....YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

Xille
2004-02-06, 05:41 AM
ooc: Well, since it's been a while, I'll go ahead and post. :D

ic: That's right, AO. Preach on, brother.

And Ravage's momma.

Vin Ghostal
2004-02-07, 09:21 PM
OOC: I like this new guy. Is that wrong?

IC: Hey Xille, you don't like the fact that I consider myself ready for the AWF Heavyweight Championship right away? Well, you best get used to the idea, bucko, because it's only a matter of time before I climb the ladder and regain the gold that rightfully belongs to me.

*pats his golden bat*

Your match this week against the G.P.A. will tell me a lot about what kind of star you're going to be in this business, Xille. If you win, I might consider you worthy to go one...on one...with V.3. If you lose...and believe me, you will lose...you'll just go into the pile with every other piece of gutter trash that thought they'd be the ones to bring down Vin Ghostal. Just ask Thundercracker, a man who never deserved to carry MY belt. He beat me in the flukiest match in AWF history and then started running his mouth. Who won in the end? You guessed it. You really think you can run with V.3.? My god, man...

THAT'S JUST CRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYY!!!

CloudStrifer
2004-02-07, 09:46 PM
Ah, Tempest one of the people I would like to face, except whats keeping me busy is climbing up the ladder, not going down. Oh well, this "Human Bulldozer" will crash and burn when it will meet the Viking Warrior. But thats when I seek to destory someone for fun. Right now, my plates full with Skywarp.

AO, your "I will make you tap" line is going old. Have some class man, learn to fight instead of talk. Sheeh, some people have the nerve to call themselves "men".

Xille, your getting on my nerves. You maybe new, you may be small and you may fight good, but all in all is that you can and will never beat me, so this is a perfect opertunity to tell you once and only once, stay out of my way. I mean it.

Vin Ghostal, tisk tisk, using bats? Using the GPA? Whats the point? To show you can't fight without weapons or without your gang? You know what, when you remove these things my rescept for you will rise from what it is now, which is even lower the The Welsh Blunder.

Sixswitch
2004-02-07, 10:28 PM
And I'm sure that hurts Ghostal something enormous. I mean, think about it. I he sits at home, dreaming of one day winning the approval of the man, the myth, the legend, the most moronic, idiotic, pathetic and rediculous loser to come out of Norway since... Well, since forever. Face it Strifer. You're a nothing - a nobody. You aren't even worthy of sitting in the stands and watching Xille wrestle, let alone the Double S. And when Xille and I beat the GPA on Mayhem, you can sit alone on your throne, with your huskies, and reflect on the fact that you will never, ever be as good as any of the four wrestlers in that ring, and there really is nothing you can do about that.

-Ss

Xille
2004-02-07, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Xille, your getting on my nerves. You maybe new, you may be small and you may fight good, but all in all is that you can and will never beat me, so this is a perfect opertunity to tell you once and only once, stay out of my way. I mean it.

Who in the blue hell are you? Are you the gay viking Double S told me to stay far away from? That pointy helmet sticking out of your ass tells me you are. I have no need to beat you, CS. In fact, I have no need to go anywhere near you. In fact, I would be perfectly content if you never spoke to me again.

Actually, I'm going to help you out, Cloudie. Here's Ravage's momma's number. You give her this 5 bucks and tell her I sent you. She'll make you happy all night long. She might even turn you away from those huskarls or whatever of yours.

Then again, she's not a miracle worker.

*pats his golden bat*

Nice. How many quarters did it take you to get that out of the machine? Do you have your name engraved in it? Tell you what, you bring your bat, and I'll bring my buddy Mr. Chair, who always seems to solve all of my problems for me, and we'll have ourselves a little free-for-all.

Your match this week against the G.P.A. will tell me a lot about what kind of star you're going to be in this business, Xille. If you win, I might consider you worthy to go one...on one...with V.3. If you lose...and believe me, you will lose...you'll just go into the pile with every other piece of gutter trash that thought they'd be the ones to bring down Vin Ghostal. Just ask Thundercracker, a man who never deserved to carry MY belt. He beat me in the flukiest match in AWF history and then started running his mouth. Who won in the end? You guessed it. You really think you can run with V.3.? My god, man...

THAT'S JUST CRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYY!!!

I like your style, V.3. Rather than worrying about who's going to help you whip my ass you just come and say that you're going to do it yourself. Don't be mad at Thundercracker, he just had the mindset that the GPA have made infamous. A "W" is "W", no matter how you get it. Personally, I like a fair fight, but I'm not against sinking to someone's incredibly low level to net myself a win. Now, I don't know if I'm the man to bring down Vin Ghostal... at least, not yet. But I'm sure as **** ready to try.

Ravage
2004-02-08, 12:30 AM
Funny for all the things you wish my momma was to other people your girlfriend says I am compared to you.

Then again with your parts being so hard to find and small and all.

CloudStrifer
2004-02-08, 12:39 AM
First of all, here a penny for your insults. It was worthless.

Second, weren't you butting into my scence a few days back? I see no harm in telling you to buzz off where you had no business. Its simple to understand, you keep your big mouth out of my business and I shall leave you alone. I have no need to fight no-names who have no value to increse my honor and glory.

Ah, Sixswitch, the might Welsh blunder. How goes your worthless pot-hole country? Oh wait, its still occuiped by the English isn't it? Aren't you just saddned at the patheic nature of your people or don't you have any shame? I guess you don't. Severs you right though, for being patheic and all. You know what here another penny for your insults. Its all talk no action. Seems like your welsh blood has served you handy. So do I count your worthless body in the same union as Xille or does somebody else occupied you? You know the more you talk the more I laugh at your patheic life, and your patheic blood. Welsh, who needs them?

For Odin, For Blood, For the Death of my enemies!

Xille
2004-02-08, 01:05 AM
First of all, here a penny for your insults. It was worthless.

Isn't that how much you paid for your wrestling talent? If it wasn't, you overpaid.

Second, weren't you butting into my scence a few days back? I see no harm in telling you to buzz off where you had no business. Its simple to understand, you keep your big mouth out of my business and I shall leave you alone. I have no need to fight no-names who have no value to increse my honor and glory.

Hey... I was watching your back, pal. You made the stupid mistake of trying to insult the Game. I mean, I know I can run my mouth, but geez, man. You're freaking nuts.

Funny for all the things you wish my momma was to other people your girlfriend says I am compared to you.

Then again with your parts being so hard to find and small and all.

Well, I really don't care what your momma is to other people. All I care about is what she does to me. And last I checked, I thought your momma was my girlfriend... so... ew. But, you know, she doesn't seem to mind my "parts", and don't make me quote an Austin Powers movie. She often gets my name wrong, though... screams something like "I like this Game" or something.

Ravage
2004-02-08, 01:49 AM
Yawns, Xille makes me want to take a nap.

So much air from such a small person.

CloudStrifer
2004-02-08, 03:04 AM
Yeah, watching my back...about that, how about no?

I have no need for any rookie watching my back. I need no one else to look after me, I need only myself. So do youself a favor, and just butt out of my business.

Xille
2004-02-08, 03:36 AM
Yawns, Xille makes me want to take a nap.

So much air from such a small person.

And such simple words from such an ox. Try to insult me once you've figured out what 1+1 is. I'll give you a hint, it'll be the number the ref counts before I get the "3" on you.

Yeah, watching my back...about that, how about no?

I have no need for any rookie watching my back. I need no one else to look after me, I need only myself. So do youself a favor, and just butt out of my business.

Hey, I've got no problem keeping out of your butt. Too many other vikings in there anyway.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-08, 03:44 AM
D-Ex: Yo why dont you guys just leave Xille be? Hes just a new kid yet your treating him like ****? Hey he might be new but I got to be honest when I say that I see a lotta potential in this kid....even though I hate small people....:glance: .......in any case....yeah lay off the kid Rav, its not like he's been eye humpin YO MOMMA!

Ravage
2004-02-08, 04:07 AM
Wow all this coming from a guy with a win loss record that rivals that of France!

D-Ex if I want your opinion I will tell you otherwise don't think to hard you might hurt yourself.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-08, 08:01 AM
D-Ex: It does NOT rival france. For your information sir...the win loss record is an even record of .500!!! something that even YOU cant have! :cool: Besides I didnt give you an opinion...I just said something about...YO MOMMA! What is the big bad rav gettin upset over that?

Sixswitch
2004-02-08, 12:17 PM
Why thanks Cloud? Two whole pennies? How many men did you have to blow to earn these then? You must really respect me. But hey, that's understandable. I'm the Welsh Wonder. I'm the most exciting wrestler in the AWF today. I'm better looking than you, more talented, more successful, more agile, quicker, tougher, stronger, faster... I do it all, and I don't need any huskies sitting on my lap to feel good about myself either. Since you seem to have no other weapons in your arsenal other than your pathetic attempts to insult my country, which I won't even dignify with a response, why don't you just shut your mouth, asswit? Either that or I'll shut it for you. Your choice.

Ravage
2004-02-08, 02:54 PM
D-whatever, considering the only matches you've had with me I've beat you like a Government Mule I'd watch what you say about my momma.

CloudStrifer
2004-02-08, 03:57 PM
Hey look, its the One Hit Welsh Wonder! So what are you yammering about this time? Want Xille to conquer your country again? Your no stronger, tougher more powerful than me. Sure you may be faster and agile, but what I lack in the spped department I make it up in having greater strenght than you can every be. Insulting my Huskarls is of little value to me, as I personally don't care. Its between you and them, and when you make the first move instead of just blabbering all the time about how great you are, and take some action, I personally don't care. You want to shut my mouth? Well then I am over here come and get me!

Oh wait, Norway is free, and Wales is not. I guess you have to obey Xille now huh? I guess thats the legacy of your people. Bown down and give up to the first person you see.

Xille
2004-02-08, 04:59 PM
Man... the X sure is shaking things up!

But on a more modest note, thanks for the backup, D-Ex. It's always appreciated... and don't worry, I'm not the biggest supporter of hosses, either. ;)

Cs... what the hell are you talking about? I suggest you stop bashing Double S's country before you get a serious whoopin'. But, you wanted me out of your butt, so go ahead... as I do sometimes find enjoyment in watching stupid people get their rears kicked in.

Which is exactly the reason why I'm going to enjoy beating Viewfind and Ravage this coming Mayhem. It'll be ever so much fun.

ooc: Viewfind needs to post! I need a new rap and don't want to do it myself! ;) :p

Sixswitch
2004-02-08, 05:30 PM
I don't really need to blather on about how great I am. I know how great I am. I am the winner of the 2004 Royal Rumble. I am the former European, IC and Tag Champ. I am a former member of (at the time) the most dominating faction in the AWF. I am the high flying, ass kicking, hard partying, rockin', rollin' Welsh Wonder. And what are you? You're a little loser. I'm not insulting your huskies. I'm insulting you. Yes that's right, you. So go see Odin. Ask him for a nice big pipe. Shove that up your arse. And smoke it.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-08, 10:10 PM
Man... the X sure is shaking things up!

But on a more modest note, thanks for the backup, D-Ex. It's always appreciated... and don't worry, I'm not the biggest supporter of hosses, either. ;)

D-Ex: Good :D then I guess were 'even' :glance: And Ravage the last time you beat me....you know about this since last year...I've got up the minute you left and dragged myself up that ramp instead of getting a free hitch on the stretcher. And you know as much as I do that I've been WAITING for another encounter against you in a falls count right here match. Hey its 1 year and 3 months already Rav...are you gonna keep me waiting some more? Sure you beaten me...but how about another try Rav? It wont hurt you right? So its either you and me on the next PPV at a falls count right here match..or..I'MMA TELL YO MOMMA THAT YOU SAT ON A TURTLE! :laugh:

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-08, 10:32 PM
AO, your "I will make you tap" line is going old. Have some class man, learn to fight instead of talk. Sheeh, some people have the nerve to call themselves "men".

My lines may be getting old, but at least I can back my smack talk or havn't you noticed?? *pats his I.C. Title* If you you can pull yourself away from your other Viking gang bang buddies for 5 min. Then come on and bring you horned ass down to my ring. I show you how well I can fight when I MAKE YOU TAP. And there's nothing that you or Thor or Odin or any other of those Norse reards can do about it.

You'll never beat me or take my I.C. Title because Cloudy....YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

Ravage
2004-02-08, 10:49 PM
Yawns, D if your rambling made any since I might consider a witty retort. Sadly, you really are not worth mine or the GPA's time since we honestly can't make you look much worse.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-09, 09:22 AM
D-Ex: Well Rav if you actually been int he GPA long enough for you to know that I always lose to them every poker night..it wont take you THAT long to realize that! :mad: man I hate this....it seems like everyone wants to be dumber than I am these days. First cloudy, then 'highlander'....and now YOU? What a world we are living in these days.

Tempest
2004-02-09, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Well Rav if you actually been int he GPA long enough for you to know that I always lose to them every poker night..it wont take you THAT long to realize that! :mad: man I hate this....it seems like everyone wants to be dumber than I am these days. First cloudy, then 'highlander'....and now YOU? What a world we are living in these days.

Heh heh heh ... Remember that night I was on fire ... I got 3 of Views personal ladies ... Prowl?'s stash ... and your Hum-Vee. Man ... I had a good night then.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-10, 09:04 AM
D-Ex:.....what? :confused: I have a HUM-VEE?! Man its either your were high already with P?'s stash then..or your high right now BOYO! If you are reffering to someone with a Hum-vee...it might be that highland bonehead...not me! Hey human bulldozer....they should give you a suitable name...the human bulls***ter! Man you tell so much fake stories that you can make ME believe Cyberstrike's claims about him 'being the best wrestler in the world' are actually true.

Tempest
2004-02-10, 10:50 PM
D-Ex:.....what? :confused: I have a HUM-VEE?! Man its either your were high already with P?'s stash then..or your high right now BOYO!

Bingo!

All I know is that I got A Hum-Vee in my pool and I can't be f**ked getting it out.

Xille
2004-02-11, 02:48 AM
Hey human bulldozer....they should give you a suitable name...the human bulls***ter!

D-Ex speaks nothing but the truth.

The GPA seems to be losing their grip on the AWF.

Ravage
2004-02-11, 02:56 AM
Xille are you in the same Fed as the rest of us, hell are you even on the same planet?

The GPA is the hottest thing the AWF has.

The only thing better than the AWF is well nothing, well other than maybe sex with your girlfriend.

Tempest
2004-02-11, 03:39 AM
The only thing better than the AWF is well nothing, well other than maybe sex with your girlfriend.

Sixswitch's mom?

Sixswitch
2004-02-11, 07:48 AM
Unfortunately for you losers, getting sex with anything, especially a real, live human being is a goal way, way over your heads. If you like, I can stop off at a farm on my way to the next Mayhem... Pick you up a chicken or two for a night of debauchery in the GPA locker room? Face it numbnuts, a bucket of liquid nitrogen is hotter than you guys, and it's sure as hell more fun to be around. As well as being a greater challenge in the ring.

Xille
2004-02-11, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Tempest
Sixswitch's mom?

No, no, no. You're mixing up Ravage and Sixswitch again, Tempest. Let me give you some pointers. Double S has talent, Ravage doesn't. Double S's mom is a respectable lady, Ravage's mom isn't. Double S's mom loved her son, Ravage's got to the clinic too late because she couldn't tear herself off of the mailman. See? It's not that hard to tell them apart. One, being Ravage, has a not-so-lovely stench that tends to rub off onto everything, while the other, Sixswitch, reeks of awesomeness.

Oh, and about the GPA being the hottest thing the AWF has, aren't large piles of **** supposed to be really warm? I mean, it's one thing to hit me with some smack, Ravage, it's another thing to state the obvious. Booooooooooooring.

Ravage
2004-02-12, 05:24 AM
Xille the only thing boring here is your constant chatter.

Your worse than a parrot on caffine set in front of a TV playing a 3 stoogies marathon.

You've yet to prove yourself in the ring, but you yammer on like your the next big thing or something.

We all no your going to burn out under the pressure like so many other jobbers that came and so many will.

So why don't you just unlace those shoes before you get hurt.

Tempest
2004-02-13, 10:17 AM
So it was you that was in my stash the other week. Man I'm gonna have to hurt you even more now man, that was sure good stuff you took.

Your one dead ****er.

Xille
2004-02-14, 08:37 PM
You've yet to prove yourself in the ring, but you yammer on like your the next big thing or something.

We all no your going to burn out under the pressure like so many other jobbers that came and so many will.

I'm working on proving myself. I seem to have the respect of a few people here, and I can't wait to meet you in the squared circle again, Ravvy.

And the X isn't like most of the other new guys you've met, Ravage. He has an undeniable love for this business, the fans, and above all, kicking the butts of stupid people such as yourself.

Ravage
2004-02-15, 01:08 AM
Yawns, looks small fire, all I see is the mouth moving and blah blah blah.

I don't like you as you talk too much, talk is cheaper than your sister was last night.

So stop whining and do something about it.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-15, 02:58 AM
D-Ex: But big Ravvy you GOT to admire Xille. You see instead being like you...some yawning bored SOB who has his breath stinkin of whisky...which makes me ANGRY!....he still has the energy to stand up to you even though its still verbally for a while. While your suckign your thumb right now after yawning, hes still well awake.

Infact like Xille said I cant wait to get my hands on you as well Ravage..and no not in a sexual way unless you are thinking about it you SICK-ASS FREAK! Time for your boring talks to end Rav, how about you face either me or X...hell how about you get one of your new found friends on the GPA and take me and X on in a tag match sometime soon?!

You see Rav, you are almost ALL talk. Not only that but you seem to be like a vaccum. Not only do you SUCK UP to a faction that is on a roll. You also BLOW! Its no secret Rav that you join a bandwagon yet again. I recall you joining the cWo when it was going strong...only to make it fall down when you lost to team AWF. Not only did I gain 500 dollars out of your stupidity and your ego taht night..I got drunk, rolled down a hill from my bike and LIKED IT! Now it seems like yoru with the GPA, whatcha gonna do now Rav? Destroy their legacy now by losing a must win match for them? Hell I dont wanna see that answer soon...so how about this instead. Ravage...you and one of the GPA....take on me and Xille...

Hey I'm all for that idea of mine. Hey X, what do you say? Me and you take on that big lug and one of his whiteboys?

Xille
2004-02-15, 03:07 AM
Hey I'm all for that idea of mine. Hey X, what do you say? Me and you take on that big lug and one of his whiteboys?

As soon as the Welsh Wonder and I are done with he and Viewfind, he can grab another one of his circle-jerk buddies and fight me again, and of course, you can be there, too. That is, if he's still standing.

Ravage
2004-02-15, 05:03 AM
Ok who gave the jobber speaking permission, I know it was not me. D-EX go smash your head into a door agian, your getting delirous and thinking you can win matches again.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-15, 07:18 AM
D-Ex: Hmm..sounds good to me X!

And Ravage it seems like YOU are the one dellusional for stating a man in the winning percentage of .500 is technically called a 'jobber'......why dont you get the big book of wrestling and check out refference no. 24850 to the term 'jobber' then come back here proven wrong by someone you thought was dumb...but then again I dont FEEL the need to make the audience laugh at you being dumber than me, a man who constantly hit himself on the head everytime he is pissed off now do I? :rolleyes:

Ravage
2004-02-15, 03:34 PM
Umm ok retard, when have I hit myself on the head when I lost. Oh thats right I don't.

Look why don't you smarten up and stay away before I make those flashbacks of the asskicking you and strike use to get from my tag partners and me a reality again.