PDA

View Full Version : Don't you wish you were me! King of all that you see!

Blaster
2004-01-30, 01:43 AM
DON'T YOU WANNA BE ME!

The pyros explode as Blaster walks out from the back as the fans erupt. He has his AWF title draped over his shoulder and a cocky grin on his face as his new music blares.

I've seen the way you look at me, you envy me! And It's killing you!

The new three time AWF Champion makes his way down to the ring dusting off his title mockingly as he slowly climbs up the steps into the ring.

And you know it makes me smile when I look in the mirror and think about how good it is to be king. AND DON'T YOU WISH YOU WISH YOU WERE ME! KING OF ALL THAT YOU SEE!"

He walks around in the ring showing off his title a little bit and then quickly grabs a mike as the croud starts to silence so the new AWF Champion can speak.

Y3B: "Well it is good to be king! I once again am AWF champion! I beat the so-called I beat some wannabe who had to call himself King so people would actually think he was anything in this world. Well now all he is is beaten. I have the title. I have retribution against the assclown and I've also shed four talentless monkies from my back. I was drugged by Bombshell and Sir Auros when I brought those losers to my side. It is sad that they suck so much they have to leech off me to get notice. So now I look forward to Archive-Mania to face a man I have never really faced in one on one competition. Sixswitch. But that is still two months away. Right now lets talk about to losers who just returned. Gone Postal and Strafe. One who got no where in his last stay here apart from the hardcore title or the You suck so here have this title, which explains why Viewfind and Redstreak got it so much.

And the other was in bed with the old commissioner so got everything going his way, too bad those blows to his head weren't terminal instead of mind affecting. Why don't you two crawl back into your holes. We don't need any jackasses stealing the spotlight of the new younges 3 time AWF CHAMPION! And now next monday I've got a score to settle. Bombshell, me and you on Mayhem for the title. Lets see how much you still suck!

Bombshell
2004-01-30, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Blaster
And now next monday I've got a score to settle. Bombshell, me and you on Mayhem for the title. Lets see how much you still suck!

OOC: Blaster, check your PM's.

Well, I had planned to focus all of my attention on playing the Game, but I suppose that I can take a ten minute break to put you in your place.

Of course, I'll spend two of those minutes kicking your ass, and the rest of the time backstage smooching with my girl...something that I doubt you'll experience anytime in the near future, what with your head being shoved so far up your ass that you’re teeth will be covered with a brown film…kinda like your nose.

Viewfind
2004-01-30, 09:25 PM
Blasterd.....:rant:

You wanna test my skillmatics like some teacher?
Well bring yo ass and dat bling to mayhem and watch me get a A+
BITCH!!

Blaster
2004-01-31, 07:08 AM
Oh look, the man I beat to get my gold. Here let me talk at you in a way your dumb ass can understand.

See let me holla at ya playa dis here is mah bling bling. I be carryin' more gold den Mista Tee. I am da new AWF Blingzilla homes so why doncha step off here cause only thing you deserve a shot at is Tempest's momma!

Extreme_Kup
2004-01-31, 10:33 AM
D-Ex: Whoa! Wait a second here Blaster, you are challenging Bombshell on mayhem for the title as well?! I see nothing wrong with that but havent you already beaten him....what...once...twice...as many times that I cant count already? Well I see you will prove him that he is gonna get his ass whipped by you on Mayhem. But what about me champ? As far as I recall when I defeated you last year in the hockeystick on a pole match. Now those words of JHA lingering in my head saying "If Blaster held that belt longer, D-Ex would have been the AWF champion".

Well how about you be a FIGHTING champ and lets say...you and me face each other the Mayhem after you finish off Bombers? C'mon man I know you want to settle this 1-1 track record we got against each other once and for all and prove who is the best right?

Blaster
2004-01-31, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Whoa! Wait a second here Blaster, you are challenging Bombshell on mayhem for the title as well?! I see nothing wrong with that but havent you already beaten him....what...once...twice...as many times that I cant count already? Well I see you will prove him that he is gonna get his ass whipped by you on Mayhem. But what about me champ? As far as I recall when I defeated you last year in the hockeystick on a pole match. Now those words of JHA lingering in my head saying "If Blaster held that belt longer, D-Ex would have been the AWF champion".

Well how about you be a FIGHTING champ and lets say...you and me face each other the Mayhem after you finish off Bombers? C'mon man I know you want to settle this 1-1 track record we got against each other once and for all and prove who is the best right?

Again I was drugged, your win was a fluke, it counts about as much as Arcee counts as a woman. In otherwords it doesn't. See I have beaten Bombshell, and yes I have beaten him badly, yes I made him work for me, I yes I hooked up with a monkey named ChiChi who later became an Ape named Arcee, yes I will beat him again.

See Decks I am the best, I know I am. Do you know how I know I am the Best? I have the world title. I am the KING OF THE WORLD! And you some lowly jobber former nTo assclown who stalked me, want me The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, The God among men, The now three time youngest AWF Champion and the LOOK OUT AND SHOUT BEST thing to ever happen to the AWF, in a match? You know what? You're so terrible I could beat you and Bombshell in a handi-cap match. But I say I'll kick Bomshell's ass on Mayhem and if we still have a Warzone Program I'll kick your ass there! I'll beat Bombshell, I'll make him cry, and then he'll have sex with a monkey only willingly this time. And then I will beat you and make you look talentless like you really are.

Extreme_Kup
2004-01-31, 11:25 PM
D-Ex: So in other words...youre on? :cool:

-Predaking-
2004-02-01, 07:14 AM
There is only one King in AWF and it's definitely not some dips*** who talks better than he wrestles. So what if you got a fluke victory against me. I will get the belt back and this time I'll make sure your jaw is broken so I won't hear any more **** coming out of your mouth.