PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Xille
2004-01-31, 04:11 PM
OOC: I really need to say this.

Thank you all for giving me the time of day. Especially you, Ravage.

I've been reading some of the other debuts, and it seems that it has sometimes been hard for a new wrestler to get going in this thread, but you all have been kind enough to not simply ignore me, and that can be one of the most frustrating things for a new guy.

I'm really having fun here. Homework and school just don't cut it. I need my AWF smack talk fix! You guys are a blast (especially Blaster, oddly enough).

If I do something wrong or offend someone, please let me know (like Divebomb always does). I really don't mean any harm.

Thanks again.

Ravage
2004-01-31, 11:36 PM
Thanks alot, sentiment apprecated. *in Omega Supreme tone* :)

nmathew
2004-02-01, 06:45 AM
It's all good shorty.:D Just don't forget that Quick Switch and my debut match lead straight into an Archivemania I match...

The trick, really, is to post early and post often :D It's a rule I have broken numerous times.:wall:

-Predaking-
2004-02-01, 07:09 AM
OOC: AWF needs guys like you who has lots of enthusiasm and it shows through the posts you've made. Keep up the good work and you'll end up with AWF belt like me someday. :)

nmathew
2004-02-01, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by -Predaking-
OOC: AWF needs guys like you who has lots of enthusiasm and it shows through the posts you've made. Keep up the good work and you'll end up with AWF belt like me someday. :)

Unable to hold it for more than a month?:p

Divebomb
2004-02-01, 07:58 AM
OOC: Yeah keep posting. Its always good to come in here and see that someone has put something up even if it has nothing to do with me. It gives people something to read and you never know who is going to respond. You may end up starting feuds that you didn't intend too and thats what keeps this place interesting.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-01, 02:52 PM
OOC: You've done good! My advice is try not to take on everybody at once. I've seen a lot of people crash and burn because they went after five guys at once.

Galvatron91
2004-02-01, 08:15 PM
As someone who has a little say in how things are run here, let me give all you guys insight as to how we set up feuds. We listen to your requests, whether explicitly sent to the Press Office or by seeing what's hot in the forums. If someone is really posting a lot of quality and putting some effort in, we reward them: See King or Viewfind for recent examples. I'm sure neither of them expected to be world champions! Remember, we on staff we can only provide as good a matches as the material we have to work with, you guys make the AWF!

Viewfind
2004-02-01, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
See King or Viewfind for recent examples. I'm sure neither of them expected to be world champions!

Nope never did.

and thank you.