PDA

View Full Version : Preview of AWF Mayhem for 4th February


AWF Press Office
2004-02-01, 03:59 PM
We're back from the brink - back from the Edge of Survival, and live from the Hartford Civic Center this week.

The aftershock of the events in Madison Square Garden are still being felt, and they'll continue all throughout Mayhem.

Y3B Blaster hit the top of the mountain for a third time when he dethroned The King to reclaim the AWF Championship. He'll be facing a stern test to kick-off his reign though, facing The Mad Bomber, Bombshell. Will the youngster's third reign be his shortest, or will he overcome the challenge of his countryman and former ally?

Former AWF Champion Vin Ghostal was one of the surprise entrants into the Royal Rumble. Why is he back? What are his aims? What's the phallic symbolism of the baseball bat? Who does his hair? You can bet these and many other questions will be high on the agenda when he returns to Mayhem and hops up On the Couch with Auntie Slag.

The Royal Rumble was won by Sixswitch, who is now guaranteed a shot at the AWF Championship in the main event of ArchiveMania. But first he'll have to get there - the first stop on his route is a tag team bout, as he pairs up with xille to face the GPA pairing of Viewfind and Ravage.

New Television Champion Nmathew will be defending his gold, as will the Hardcore Champion Thundercracker.

AWF Owner Mr Reilly has also promised that Blood & Thunder will face their sternest test yet, when they defend the Tag Team Championship against a team of his personal choosing.

All this and more, this week on Mayhem!

Xille
2004-02-01, 08:55 PM
Do things get any better?

Not only do I get to smack around Ravage again and get some revenge on Viewfind, but I get to team up with the Welsh Wonder, Double S! Now that is a tag team partner I am proud to have.

Here's hoping you GPA pansies don't go and cheap shot me backstage again. Save it for the ring, hosses.

Oh, and Ravage? Your momma.

Viewfind
2004-02-01, 09:00 PM
Its been a LONG ASS TIME since i gotz to slap around sixbitch ya see playa i never got a re-match when you took away my IC bling
So now i'm'a take yo spot at ArchiveMania and just snap yo legs in half.


OOC: wait was it red that beat me for the IC belt?

Ravage
2004-02-02, 01:17 AM
Perfect View just let me welcome the new guy correctly.

Xille
2004-02-02, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Perfect View just let me welcome the new guy correctly.

Does it include balloons and a stripper in a cake?
Oooo... can the stripper be your mom?
Now that would be a party!

Otherwise, Ravage, I'll see you in the ring.
I'll be the guy kicking your ass, just like I did in the rumble.

Thundercracker
2004-02-02, 03:52 AM
Another day, another title defense for me. But who is this jackmo I have to take out? Who cares, they are no match for me. I am after all the Whole F*cking Show. I am, the greatest hardcore champion of all time. I am quite simply the best around. So come on, whoever wants to take me on. You'll all end up like the rest....defeated

Ravage
2004-02-02, 04:02 AM
Ahh Xille I thought you wanted a male stripper.

Xille
2004-02-02, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Ahh Xille I thought you wanted a male stripper.

No, no. That was for Viewfind's surprise birthday party.

Aw, ****.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-02, 10:55 AM
D-Ex: Oh WAY TO GO XILLE...you just ruined my surprise *gets cellphone* Hey Deuce...the new kid just blew our cover for View's party next week. Well we can still have you in for the celebration of one of the GPA member's sex change right?...really...cool! Ok thats nice to hear yo. *hangs up*

Ravage
2004-02-02, 01:37 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, who are you? Oh thats right nobody, if you want to have more issues than a subscription to Time, keep annoying us Kup the GPA has no problems straighting out a fifth-rate jobber like you as well.

Xille
2004-02-02, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
Whoa whoa whoa, who are you? Oh thats right nobody, if you want to have more issues than a subscription to Time, keep annoying us Kup the GPA has no problems straighting out a fifth-rate jobber like you as well.

Hey, there's no need to yell at the guy for trying to throw you a party. We're just uh... trying to... show... how awesome you are? No, wait... that's not it.

*counts on fingers while mumbling to himself* The stripper was for View's party, now it's for Ravage's sex change, but Ravage's mom... she was for... Me and Six's victory celebration, that's it! Whew... I really need to get a PDA.

Anyway Ravage, ignore the nice man giving you a party, and focus on me, the guy ready to whip you.

*snaps fingers* Focus. Bad Ravage. Focus, or no male stripper for you, young man.

Ravage
2004-02-02, 08:18 PM
The only party there is going to be is called a wake for your funeral Xille.

Viewfind
2004-02-02, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Oh WAY TO GO XILLE...you just ruined my surprise *gets cellphone* Hey Deuce...the new kid just blew our cover for View's party next week. Well we can still have you in for the celebration of one of the GPA member's sex change right?...really...cool! Ok thats nice to hear yo. *hangs up*


Only surprise is that i may be yo dad.....just gotta wait till i get the DNA test back....


HOLLA

Wolfang
2004-02-02, 11:55 PM
Oh what fun... I get to kick back and watch Xille and the Welsh Wonder beat the kadenzas out of Viewfind and Ravage. And... knowing Reilly... me and Z probably then get the pleasure of knocking eight shades of **** out of your NWA buddies. The only problem I have with all of this is there's nobody to wail on Tempest.

Least not yet....

Viewfind
2004-02-02, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Oh what fun... I get to kick back and watch Xille and the Welsh Wonder beat the kadenzas out of Viewfind and Ravage. And... knowing Reilly... me and Z probably then get the pleasure of knocking eight shades of **** out of your NWA buddies. The only problem I have with all of this is there's nobody to wail on Tempest.

Least not yet....

Yo yellow teef why don't you try and be a real man once in yo life and give da NWA a shot at da bling....oh wait i am talking to wolffang right?

Wolfang
2004-02-03, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Yo yellow teef why don't you try and be a real man once in yo life and give da NWA a shot at da bling....oh wait i am talking to wolffang right?

Mumbles the little bitch who had to have his associates pound on me to win him a tag match. I have a long memory and a bad temper. I also have half of the 'bling' that your GPA buddies dragged into the gutter. They want a shot? Let 'em earn it...

Viewfind
2004-02-03, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Mumbles the little bitch who had to have his associates pound on me to win him a tag match. I have a long memory and a bad temper. I also have half of the 'bling' that your GPA buddies dragged into the gutter. They want a shot? Let 'em earn it...

Let them earn it? dat's all they don son, why don't you earn da right to hold them.

Wolfang
2004-02-03, 12:17 AM
Tell ya what... as you're booked to have your ass handed to you at Mayhem this week, how about next week we have you, the NWA and Tempest against me and Zarak? That should be about fair in your book; as long as you remember to stash those chains and brass knuckles.

Viewfind
2004-02-03, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Tell ya what... as you're booked to have your ass handed to you at Mayhem this week, how about next week we have you, the NWA and Tempest against me and Zarak? That should be about fair in your book; as long as you remember to stash those chains and brass knuckles.

Why don't we just put Ravage up in da mix if you wanna get yo ass beat that bad.
and when we win da NWA gets a shot at da bling

Wolfang
2004-02-03, 12:34 AM
Whatever. Even if you do win, the NWA aren't getting these belts back for a while.

Viewfind
2004-02-03, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Whatever. Even if you do win, the NWA aren't getting these belts back for a while.

Its a deal then sucka, ugh i mean mate?


OOC: you wanna PM the staff and let them know?

Wolfang
2004-02-03, 12:39 AM
OOC: Sure thing Richard Whitewood. I'll send the message ASAP.

Viewfind
2004-02-03, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
OOC: Sure thing Richard Whitewood. I'll send the message ASAP.

:(

Tempest
2004-02-03, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Tell ya what... as you're booked to have your ass handed to you at Mayhem this week, how about next week we have you, the NWA and Tempest against me and Zarak? That should be about fair in your book; as long as you remember to stash those chains and brass knuckles.

Yo Prowl?, Divebomb, I'm gonna help you get that Title shot ... just as I promised boys, the NWA their gold back.

Originally posted by Wolfang
The only problem I have with all of this is there's nobody to wail on Tempest.

And their ain't gonna be boy. I've got plans ...

Wolfang
2004-02-03, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Tempest
Yo Prowl?, Divebomb, I'm gonna help you get that Title shot ... just as I promised boys, the NWA their gold back.

And their ain't gonna be boy. I've got plans ...

First, show some respect to your elders junior. Second, just to make sure that you don't think we're being unfair in only letting the five of you take us on, we'll make it no holds barred. Five-on-two. No holds barred. The NWA get a shot at the gold if you win. that should be fair in your book.

Xille
2004-02-03, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
The only party there is going to be is called a wake for your funeral Xille.

Yeah, but that's in like... 60 years or something.

Oh wait, did you mean you were going to kill me? That's odd, I didn't think Barney had a bad bone in him. Ravage, forget the parties. Switch and I are going to whoop you guys so badly that you'll never set foot in the ring with Blood and Thunder. We're gonna whoop you so bad that even Tempest is going to be ashamed to hang out with you guys. We're going to whoop you so bad that you're gonna need to be right there next to be, sucking on your mama.

Now onto something more serious.

Yo Wolfang. I hope we're cool, as the rumble was business, but the GPA is another story. I know that you know what you're getting into, but I still want to back you guys up. I'm sure Sixswitch and Brave Maxx still want a piece of the GPA as well. I don't want to speak for the other guys, but I'm pretty sure that we can be out there in a moment's notice. Keep it in mind.

-Predaking-
2004-02-03, 03:08 AM
Just a warning to anybody who'll be the champ after 'Mania. Your ass is next and I intent to get back what's mine. Until then I'll make sure Blaster's life a living hell.



OOC: Looks like I'll be taking a break this time. No problem.

Blaster
2004-02-03, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by -Predaking-
Just a warning to anybody who'll be the champ after 'Mania. Your ass is next and I intent to get back what's mine. Until then I'll make sure Blaster's life a living hell.



OOC: Looks like I'll be taking a break this time. No problem.

I saw you baby I kicked your ass I kicked your ass I kicked your ass I saw you baby I kicked your ass I kicked your ass I kicked your ass I saw you baby I kicked your ass I kicked your ass I kicked your ass

Groove Armada style you jackass!

nmathew
2004-02-03, 04:32 AM
Ahh, my first title defense.


I sincerely hope that they've scraped up some stiff competition this time.

Divebomb
2004-02-03, 04:50 AM
Wolfang shut the hell up you two bit, big eared, freckle face, green skin piss ant! If I wanted to hear that trash from you I would have went to the dumpster behind the arena and found you. You say me and P? are your two least favorite people in the entire world while guess what, the feelings mutual. We have heard you bitch about keeping the gold and you have heard us bitch about getting it back and it gets us nowhere and you know why it gets us nowhere? because you two are the worst tag team champs there has ever been in the AWF. You barely defend them. You turn down challenges for the titles and even though you two will deny it till the end of time I know you are scared. Mabye not of the NWA as a team but you are scared that you will lose and then we will make you two jackasses jump through hoops just to get another shot at them like you've tried to do to us.

You say we were a disgrace to the Tag Titles but you two should take a look in the mirror for once and see just how pathetic you are.

Make whatever matches you want and avoid us as long as you can but in THE END you can't hide forever and when you stop running we will be here to kick your ass and leave you bloodied in the center of the ring as you hear the hand hit the mat 1....2....3! as our hands are raised in victory.

Ravage
2004-02-03, 04:54 AM
Alright, we already have a group of fools that went after one another at the battle royal at EOS.

They seem to forget that the GPA is tighter than Xille's girlfriend.

We will prove it at Mayhem.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-03, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Only surprise is that i may be yo dad.....just gotta wait till i get the DNA test back....


HOLLA

D-Ex: NNNOOOOO!!!!!! :eek: ...wait...then whos my momma?
Oh wait....you MAY be my dad. But before you get those DNA tests back you gotta stop rappin that much and do what you did best..kick some white boy ass and hell you can go behind me in the line of 'we gonna beat Blaster if we can..and get his title'...HOLLA BACK!

Lord Zarak
2004-02-03, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Divebomb
Wolfang shut the hell up you two bit, big eared, freckle face, green skin piss ant! If I wanted to hear that trash from you I would have went to the dumpster behind the arena and found you. You say me and P? are your two least favorite people in the entire world while guess what, the feelings mutual. We have heard you bitch about keeping the gold and you have heard us bitch about getting it back and it gets us nowhere and you know why it gets us nowhere? because you two are the worst tag team champs there has ever been in the AWF. You barely defend them. You turn down challenges for the titles and even though you two will deny it till the end of time I know you are scared. Mabye not of the NWA as a team but you are scared that you will lose and then we will make you two jackasses jump through hoops just to get another shot at them like you've tried to do to us.

You say we were a disgrace to the Tag Titles but you two should take a look in the mirror for once and see just how pathetic you are.

Make whatever matches you want and avoid us as long as you can but in THE END you can't hide forever and when you stop running we will be here to kick your ass and leave you bloodied in the center of the ring as you hear the hand hit the mat 1....2....3! as our hands are raised in victory.


Lets get something straight.

Me and Wolfy are sick and tired of kicking your backsides from pillar to post. It got routine, and boring. We dont wanna give you a shot becuase you don't have anything else to give.

Start using your heads, instead of your testicles, to fight with. But just remember, when you do, we will come down on you like ten brick outhouses. And we will walk away, titles held high whilst the paramedics tend to your broken bodies.

Xille
2004-02-03, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
Alright, we already have a group of fools that went after one another at the battle royal at EOS.

There's something wrong with that statement, Ravage. You see, the rumble was business. We all wanted that number 1 contendership and yes, after the GPA were all eliminated, we went after one another. Maybe we won't do that next time. But when it comes to fighting the GPA, we're united in our boundless hate. We have respect for one another and we dislike you. There's an alliance brooding, Ravage. We may not have a stupid name like the "GPA", but we're definitely coming.

They seem to forget that the GPA is tighter than Xille's girlfriend.

What have I told you about talking about your momma like that, Ravage? Don't make me have her send you to your room. And why in the blue hell do you think that she's so tight, anyway? The woman does get around.

We will prove it at Mayhem.

The only thing you'll prove at Mayhem is how skilled the GPA is at getting their asses kicked. Just lay down now, Ravage. It'll make this go a lot quicker, and then we can all be on our merry way.

Ravage
2004-02-03, 11:54 PM
Yawns.

Xille your constant whining is about as exciting as your girlfriend.

Xille
2004-02-04, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Yawns.

Xille your constant whining is about as exciting as your girlfriend.

And you're about as charasmatic as Gruff on depressants.

What's your point?

Sixswitch
2004-02-04, 12:34 AM
Woah Woah Woah Woah. So the Double S has to team with the new guy to beat up some GPA scumabe's? The Double S has no problem with that. Truth be told Xile, I like your style. Not afraid to talk, not afraid to try an' back it up. So on Mayhem, Viewfind can bring his newest bitch Ravage, and Xille and I will bring a few cases of finest 2004 vintage Whoop Ass, three crates of Beatdown XXXX, and two bottles of 12 year old malt Loser Smackin', and then after the match, we might just go visit the Monkey for a few real drinks.

-Ss

PS: That's the name of your bar, right LZ and Wolfy? I know there's something before it, but I can't remember...

Ravage
2004-02-04, 03:19 AM
Wow Six you and Xille certainly do talk enough. Say in in the ring bitch.

Xille
2004-02-04, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Wow Six you and Xille certainly do talk enough. Say in in the ring bitch.

Sure, I talk. It's how I communicate. I prefer not to use your "grunt" system, as it confuses me.

Anyway Ravage, I've always said it in the ring. I've not backed down from you yet. I back up my ramblings, as has Sixswitch. In fact, he was the only one who backed up his claim to win the rumble. I know you didn't, Ravage. I made sure of that. And I'm going to make sure that you never go on to the next Mayhem to fight Blood and Thunder, a team who's respect I have recently earned. I will fight for them with every ounce of strength that I have.

I have people to fight by my side. I have people to fight for. There's no way you can't beat me now, Ravage. Well... if you ask your momma real nice-like I may be convinced to take it a little easier on you, but no amount of sweet talking is going to save your hide.

'Cause Ravage, you're in denial if you think you can beat Xille.

Viewfind
2004-02-04, 03:39 AM
Only one around here thats in denial is you son, what have you done so far but lay on yo back for the 1....2....3?
Jack ****

Xille
2004-02-04, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Only one around here thats in denial is you son, what have you done so far but lay on yo back for the 1....2....3?
Jack ****

And what have you done recently that I should be awe-inspired about? Led a pack of pansies to a slaughter before hitting a man with a car? Beating the newest member of the roster and then disrespecting him for doing his best afterward? Losing your heavyweight title? Not winning the rumble? Hmm? Being the only one not scoring with Ravage's momma?

You see, Viewfind, I'm the new guy, and yes, I haven't won anything yet. Do you know what that means? I have nowhere to go but up. I get to beat on you GPA constantly and not worry about tarnishing a record. Because I will continue to get up after each loss. I don't forget them, and they don't make me quit. Do you know what you are? You're a has-been. You're not a failure, because you've been to the top. But you're not there anymore. You don't have anymore "bling" to show off. You've got to hang around with a decent tag team and two very stupid hosses in order to make yourself feel important.

Don't talk to me about being in denial, Viewfind.

Ravage
2004-02-04, 03:49 AM
Wow you are like one of those dogs that does not shut up and about the same size too.

Xille
2004-02-04, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Wow you are like one of those dogs that does not shut up and about the same size too.

Yeah, and you're a dumb, slow elephant continually spewing out large amounts of useless ****. Point?

Ravage
2004-02-04, 12:44 PM
My point, your a nobody, let me say that again just in case your too slow to understand a n o b o d y.

And I will only make you wish you went back to sunday school to get the only play you'll ever get rather than to the AWF.

Halfshell
2004-02-04, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
My point, your a nobody

Hey, if Rav says it, then it must be true! He is the AWF's leading expert in being nobody, after all.

As for Mayhem, the HeartBrend Kid knows he's not been booked for a match... but don't worry, folks - you'll still get your fix of the Brendinio Heat. I'll be on hand to make a very special announcement.

The path to my bright, bright future is about to be cleared. And then nobody will stop me from gaining the recognition I so rightly deserve.

Viewfind
2004-02-04, 10:11 PM
YO YO YO, Fish and chips, tea time, liverpool?!?


Brend now when you talk shizzel on my boyz you know the king of all things that Bling gotz to get all up in yo Grill.
But anyways last time i was in da ring with you i took away yo IC belt but now you got no bling so im'a act like we in jail and take something else.

Xille
2004-02-04, 11:29 PM
HBK, thanks for the small amount of backup, intentional or not. The more you diss the GPA, the more I tend to like you. I can't wait for your announcement, as I think it will be monumental. Ass kissing aside, I have respect for you, and hope you'll see me in the same light someday.

Viewfind, save your breath for me and Switch. You're gonna need everything you've got when you're in the ring with us.

Ravage, was that supposed to hurt? Yeah, right now, I'm a nobody. I came here about a month ago. The crowed didn't cheer for me at my debut, but they're getting a little louder each time. I'm becoming a somebody. I might only be gaining one or two fellow exiles out there each time I step into the ring, but someday, they will become millions... and millions.

Speaking of a fellow exile, look for your mom in the front row during our match... she'll be the one holding the "X is best... in bed" sign.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-05, 12:20 AM
Well, at least give the kid an A for effort. He just won't let up will he?

Sixswitch
2004-02-05, 12:21 AM
Hold on just a second... The Double S thought he heard Ravage claiming he didn't have the talent to back up his talk in the ring... Let me ask you this, Bitch Daddy Rav, who's the Number 1 contender? Who outlasted 29 other guys in the Royal Rumble? Who's going on to headline Wrestlemania and become the next AWF Champion? Let me tell you who it aint. It aint Stonehead and his four dwarves, and by definition, that means it aint you. So bring your hairy arse to Mayhem, bring Viewfind to orgasm, and bring a bag to put your teeth in, when Xille and I knock the taste outta your mouth.

Y'see, the Double S has talked the talk, and walked the walk for quite some time now. The Double S is at the top of his game. A lot has happened Viewfind, since you and your pansy arsed lackeys ran off to Warzone when they figured out that they couldn't compete at the Double S's level. I got even better. So like I said, bring your arses, and I'll be all too pleased to kick them for ya.

Anorexic Ostrich... What the hell are you doing within earshot of the Double S? Get back to the locker room where you belong, and go shine Blaster's boots or something.

Oh and speaking of Blaster, keep that belt nice and shiny for me, y'hear? Thanks.

You want some?
Come get some!

Xille
2004-02-05, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
Well, at least give the kid an A for effort. He just won't let up will he?

:D

And I never plan to.

Viewfind
2004-02-05, 12:25 AM
Double S's level?

Is that some super hidden level like in Mario bros???

Sixswitch
2004-02-05, 12:34 AM
If that makes it easier for you, sure. It's the very top level, the unattainable one, the one no one can beat. The one where only one person can ever, EVER be, and that person is the Welsh Wonder.

Lord Zarak
2004-02-05, 12:34 AM
is indeed our bar.

You, SS are always welcome.

Viewfind
2004-02-05, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
If that makes it easier for you, sure. It's the very top level, the unattainable one, the one no one can beat. The one where only one person can ever, EVER be, and that person is the Welsh Wonder.

Well son i got this code its called "GPA" see that gets past all the level's straight to the end.....the main event at Archivemania!

Feel me? good get off my ****

Xille
2004-02-05, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Well son i got this code its called "GPA" see that gets past all the level's straight to the end.....the main event at Archivemania!


Oh, right! That's that new thing they came out with. It helps you cheat, right? Kinda like a Gameshark or Game Genie?

Aren't you only supposed to use those when you know you can't win?

Sixswitch
2004-02-05, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind

Feel me? good get off my ****

*Glances down, and moves his foot swiftly to the right*

Sorry, I didn't know your **** meant so much to you. Next time, I'll bag it, tag it, and post it through your letterbox. Would that be better? That code's all well and good, but the trouble is, that the GPA aint nothing but a worm. Wriggly, insidious, and too stupid to know when it's outclassed. Oh you can bring your worm to Archivemania if you want. You can sit on the sidelines and watch me fight Blaster, sure. And if you're lucky, maybe the Canuck will invite you to one of their parties afterwards, so you can drown your sorrows in cheap yet strong Canadian beer.

Viewfind
2004-02-05, 01:44 AM
OOC: God damn i love this :D

IC::smokin: Canadian beer? that **** is like cat piss, now my name isn't blaster and i don't like the taste of pee pee, yo.

Xille
2004-02-05, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
i don't like the taste of pee pee, yo.

Wow. I'm surprised you're so sure that you dislike it, Viewfind. That basically tells me that you've tried it. Which makes me wonder exactly what the GPA is into.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-05, 03:04 AM
Here's some advice kid. If you have to ask, then you don't want to know.

Deathscream
2004-02-05, 03:22 AM
IC: Thundercrud I know what you're thinking "I'm glad that I don't have to fight Cane again" well think again!
You see I don't care you I have to take out wheather it's you, Nmat, or some other piece of trash that the AWF tries to pass off as hardcore so if you think that I beat your ass last time yo RVD wannabe next time it will be in a match of my choosing and when Then Turdboy the beating I've been waiting to give I promise you
this it will make Freddy vs Jason seem like a G rated Disney movie.
The nTo is back and we're taking it to new extremes of violence that no one in AWF have seen before.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-05, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Deathscream
The nTo is back and we're taking it to new extremes of violence that no one in AWF have seen before.



IC: Cyberstrike arrives in a limo watching Cane's promo on the TV in the limo.

Cs: "nTo-extreme has a nice sound to it."

Cyberstrike makes a call on his cell while getting out of the limo

Cs: "Get the rights I can make another forture of this idea I mean the T-shirts alone. Thanks Cane you will get 50% profits from this for the nTo-X t-shirts. I like this idea taking the nTo new extremes of violence.

Cyberstrike sees a forklift with some wooden pallets nearby and he has an evil grin on his face

Cs: "And I know just how to make the nTo-X make a name for itself"

Cyberstrike's manical cackle fills the arena as enters for AWF Mayhem.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-05, 04:35 AM
D-Ex: nTo-extreme?! what the hell is that? A worse revival of a team/stable next to LOD 2000?! HA! I dunno why but you guys seem to be ripping my name off with that stupid stable you have there. Whats the matter CS? Ass-cream? You guys are back and ripped off my name cause you guys are jealous of how far I went to the AWF ladder after I left the stupid nTo group?

You know what? I hate getting screwed..I hate getting my spotlight stolen by these stinkin new comers..I hate being such a stepping stone to Tempest, Amarant and who knows maybe another rookie...and so far i HATE seeing you..nTo ripping off the XTREME of D-Extreme. And you know what..I AM MAD AS HELL AND I WONT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! :mad: *sees an nTo-X t-shirt on the floor and grabs it* the hell is this piece of **** doin here? *rips it in half and throws it to the ground and starts stomping down on it while muttering some curse words*

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-06, 03:16 PM
IC: Face facts D-Extreme this version of the nTo is the most xtreme, xcitining and xplosive verison of the legendary faction known as the nTo.
You want a match you're on!

Galvatron91
2004-02-06, 03:54 PM
*yawns*

more propaganda and nothing from the No-Talent-Organization eh? Strike how many times can you get dropped on that skull of yours?

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-06, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
*yawns*

more propaganda and nothing from the No-Talent-Organization eh? Strike how many times can you get dropped on that skull of yours?

IC: You know Eric that's a question you might want to ask yourself in the last few months you lost the War Games, your best friend, the AWF World title, and a NO DQ, falls count anywhere to O'Con do you see a patteren here? And lets not forget you just about lost the AWF Survior Series if hadn't been for Sixswitch saving the day Team Mayhem would've lost.

Then you stick your nose in my business and ask how many times I've been dropped on my skull? Why don't go off to never land
and pretend that your still a winner and that the AWF fans still like you.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-07, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: You know Eric that's a question you might want to ask yourself in the last few months you lost the War Games, your best friend, the AWF World title, and a NO DQ, falls count anywhere to O'Con do you see a patteren here? And lets not forget you just about lost the AWF Survior Series if hadn't been for Sixswitch saving the day Team Mayhem would've lost.


D-Ex: Well if were asking who lost who then lets see your track record strike. you LOST to..ME twice. You lost your diginity when you merged with the cWo only to be a lapbitch for Reily. You lost your common sense in making a stupid looking t-shirt. You lost oh lets say a good accumluated 12 months out of action since your body cant stomach what your mouth was saying. You LOST the AWF tag team titles sicne your ass got pinned by the game. You lost your intelligence for showing us your blatant disregard to the booking and taking all challenges to whomever wants to face you.

Well maybe your right to the x-treme part. Cause nto will become

no-talent-organization..to the xtreme

Until then I'll be here still fuming mad at your pathetic ripoff while you guys get shipped to the recycle bin and search for more stupid faction names or recycled names in the era of Vince Russo.

Tempest
2004-02-07, 04:44 AM
OOC: Jesus .. you guys are starting to get cut throat in here ... I like it ... :D

IC: YO YO YO!!!!

GPA is da house, all you fools
After we get threw with Xille all he can do is drool.
Well give him the pounding he'll never forget,
He's cause his momma some much pain, she'll pay us, that my bet.

Sixswitch you gotta get that attitude checked out,
You been going everywhere, showing off, but I have my doubts
You just really looking for Cyberstrike,
But now hes gone, dogs are all you like.

You been a sick little boy, playing with that dog ...
His owners had to put him down, after it keep doing it with a log.
Man ... thats some freaky S*it,
You got nothing big down there, especially your d***.

You wanna know something ... about Blood n' Thunder
You parents admitted at birth that they’re blunders.
They didn't mean have them at all. They went out onto a boat,
And they did some freaky s*it with a goat.

Everyone listen up, GPA is in da house!
Prowl? And Divebomb are at yo houses, ready to douse.
Viewfind is back in the club organizing his P.I.M.P.’s,
You on the other hand, are playing with your self’s limp.

Ravage is getting everything ready,
Ghostal has his bat, man that things heavy.
Now that we got full strength everyone,
I’ll finish this rap, GPA is the best, and this s*it is done!

Blaster
2004-02-07, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Tempest
OOC: Jesus .. you guys are starting to get cut throat in here ... I like it ... :D

IC: YO YO YO!!!!

GPA is da house, all you fools
After we get threw with Xille all he can do is drool.
Well give him the pounding he'll never forget,
He's cause his momma some much pain, she'll pay us, that my bet.

Sixswitch you gotta get that attitude checked out,
You been going everywhere, showing off, but I have my doubts
You just really looking for Cyberstrike,
But now hes gone, dogs are all you like.

You been a sick little boy, playing with that dog ...
His owners had to put him down, after it keep doing it with a log.
Man ... thats some freaky S*it,
You got nothing big down there, especially your d***.

You wanna know something ... about Blood n' Thunder
You parents admitted at birth that they’re blunders.
They didn't mean have them at all. They went out onto a boat,
And they did some freaky s*it with a goat.

Everyone listen up, GPA is in da house!
Prowl? And Divebomb are at yo houses, ready to douse.
Viewfind is back in the club organizing his P.I.M.P.’s,
You on the other hand, are playing with your self’s limp.

Ravage is getting everything ready,
Ghostal has his bat, man that things heavy.
Now that we got full strength everyone,
I’ll finish this rap, GPA is the best, and this s*it is done!


Someone put a muzzle on Doctor Suess here please.

Xille
2004-02-07, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Blaster
Someone put a muzzle on Doctor Suess here please.

I'll pass. I don't know where that thing's been.

Wolfang
2004-02-07, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by xille
I'll pass. I don't know where that thing's been.

And our GPA survey says 'up yo mamma' is probably gonna be the answer you get. $20 on it. And feel free to come into the bar for a few anytime you like, X. Just remember to bring ID.

New extremes of violence? What; you mean having a biker-chain triple hell's chamber hardcore inferno stretcher stairway to hell tag team tornado match that you wouldn't win if you faced Divebomb and P? if they were both wheelchair ridden and each had an arm broken?

And Tempest... give it up Iced T.

Galvatron91
2004-02-07, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: You know Eric that's a question you might want to ask yourself in the last few months you lost the War Games, your best friend, the AWF World title, and a NO DQ, falls count anywhere to O'Con do you see a patteren here? And lets not forget you just about lost the AWF Survior Series if hadn't been for Sixswitch saving the day Team Mayhem would've lost.

Then you stick your nose in my business and ask how many times I've been dropped on my skull? Why don't go off to never land
and pretend that your still a winner and that the AWF fans still like you.

You know its funny strike, you're blasting me for all the bad times, all the down times, all the losses. Have I ever once denied that Sean played me at War Games? That he kept playing me as I lost my title or when I got DQ'd at Survivor Series? Have I ever once denied that he's playing MY game? No...I haven't. In fact Sean has played it beautifully every step of the way.

You want to know what the the really funny part of it all is...what are all those matches you've listed of Strike? Oh...they're the main events...that's right...say what you want, talk all the trash you like, the bottom line is this...who's the headliner and who's the mid-carder?

Bombshell
2004-02-07, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
who's the headliner

Brendocon. He's also the Show Stoppa and the Main Event, but that's not what you asked.

Originally posted by Galvatron91
and who's the mid-carder?

Well, that pretty much applies to everyone, but I think it applies more to you in this situation.

DrEvil
2004-02-07, 09:18 PM
OP2005: Heh. Pity. Ignorance is bliss and it is one sin that I OP2005, The Highlander From Hell, will not forgive....


Time Flies...
Chaos Dies...
Power Is Gold
Gold Is Power
On Your Screams I Feast
Why? Heh 'cause
Thy I am your worst nightmare!

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-08, 02:23 AM
D-Ex: Oh is that so mr highlander?! Well why dont you just shut it if you know what is so damn good for ya before I come over there and slash your head off and take your goshdarn quickening?! :mad:

DrEvil
2004-02-08, 12:57 PM
OP2005: Shut your arse before something farts outta it. You can claim to be this and claim to be that why don't you just take a hike up my hills and i'll show you whats quick.. A Death Sentence that OP2005, The highlander from hell will be glad to fulfil!

You think you got something, Then bring it on you two faced ball of mange.!

Thy Am Your Worst Nightmare!

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-08, 10:11 PM
D-Ex: Look duncan macleod I didnt claim ANYTHING when I told you what I told you earlier. I just said you better SHUT IT! Or are them bagpipes to loud there for ya highlander?!

DrEvil
2004-02-08, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: I just said you better SHUT IT! Or are them bagpipes to loud there for ya highlander?!

Or Else What?

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-09, 09:26 AM
D-Ex: What? Didnt I just TELL you already? How about you try to remember you stupid kilt wearin skitz? Well I wont waste my time on you! I got bigger fish to fry now! Cyberstrike and Asscream your asses are gonna be handed to ya soon enough, either by me...or someone else who would bother wasting their time to step on a cockroach like the nTo-x-whatever.

DrEvil
2004-02-09, 05:01 PM
OP2005: Either that or you find someone whos wounds were never healed from a previous blow.