PDA

View Full Version : Skywarp!!!!!!

Gruff
2004-02-02, 01:40 AM
IC:

*The camera moves into a locker room that shows Gruff still watching his match from Edge Of Survival*

Gruff: the one thing that p*sses me off more than an old has been moving on in this world is dodgy officiating!! *points at the monitor* look i had you cleanly beaten and another man who was robbed at the AWF awards 'Flec called it saying the ref hit 3!!
Face it Skywarp, you just cant let go off that lime light can you? just cant take a step to the side and let the new talent like myself move up the ladder!
*Gruff turns and faces the camera*
I had you beaten, you could barely walk as i had out wrestled you and out maneuvered you! You couldnt kick out on 2 or 3 and did it on 4!!! Everyone saw it!! You had lost the match!

I still had my satisfaction that night of eliminating you from the royal rumble but thats not enough for me!
Archivemania is coming right round the corner Skywarp and with shades of that other promotions Wrestlemania i couldnt help but dig deep into their past and look for influence, look for guidance and then i saw it!

'Warp, lets have match where there can be only one outcome, one ending, one way to win! Whether its at Archivemania, Mayhem, a house show, the back lot or your mama's house i want you one on one in a submission match! Just me, you and a referee and this time there will be no **** officiating because everyone in attendance will see you tap out!!!

Whats it going to be Skywarp? you gonna accept and face me or you gonna visit a bar and stay there instead?

I doubt you'll accept though, i dont think you want the world to see you as a talentless old hack who cant keep pace with the future stars, hell, the future, me, in a real wrestling match. Maybe the greta Skywarp is a coward? As much as you like to talk about your Stone Cold 3:16 well if you accept then Gruff 3:16 says "I'll break your friggin leg!"

You hear that noise? the crowds applause will be the only thing drowning out your cries and screams when you submit Skywarp!

I think the future is about to get painful for you Skywarp and I AM the future. . . . .

Galvatron91
2004-02-02, 01:47 AM
*yawns*

You know what the difference between you and Stone Cold is Gruff? Well...besides talent, charisma and personality...so I guess it would be another difference...class. When I defeated Stone Cold back at Archivemania I to win my first AWF World title, did he whine about the ref? NO...he accepted his defeat like a man, and moved on. You didn't hear him whining backstage, whining to Mr. Reilly...(in a whiney mocking Gruff impression) "look i had you cleanly beaten and another man who was robbed at the AWF awards 'Flec called it saying the ref hit 3!!"

Listen Ruff, the ref counted three in my match too...hell they raised my damn arm and played the Game's theme song...but that wasn't how the match ended. Suck it up kid, here's a quarter, go buy some movesets and maybe...just maybe you'll be in Stone Cold's league.

CloudStrifer
2004-02-02, 03:08 AM
You had your chance Gruff, and you blew it, you blew it big time. So now you just run along, and let the real man, the real warrior handle this from now on. You can go play with your toys if you like, I don't care what babies do in thier free time.

Skywarp, like it or not, I am comming to get you and neither this bimbo called Gruff nor this lame-brain fighter called G91 is going to stop me. Hell, if I have to kill a hundred men to get to you, I will kill 2000 just for fun! You and me buddy, and you will fall!

Xille
2004-02-02, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
this lame-brain fighter called G91

Oh, that's smart.

I'm getting out of here before he gets back.

*backs away slowly, looking around... says "screw it" and bolts out of the building*

Galvatron91
2004-02-02, 03:53 AM
You had your chance Gruff, and you blew it, you blew it big time. So now you just run along, and let the real man, the real warrior handle this from now on. You can go play with your toys if you like, I don't care what babies do in thier free time.

Skywarp, like it or not, I am comming to get you and neither this bimbo called Gruff nor this lame-brain fighter called G91 is going to stop me. Hell, if I have to kill a hundred men to get to you, I will kill 2000 just for fun! You and me buddy, and you will fall!

wow...aren't you the artist formally known as dinoknight that I destroyed? the one that i beat so senseless that you think you are a viking? please...you want to mock the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today? Son...all I've got to say is bring your nordic jabbronie, lutafisk eating, monkey spanking candy ass to the ring so that the Game can make you famous.

Blaster
2004-02-02, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
you want to mock the most electrifying man in sports entertainment today?.

No dude, he was mocking you. Not me.

Gruff
2004-02-02, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Blaster
No dude, he was mocking you. Not me.

IC:

lol

and on a more serious note, G91 what right do you have to butt in on my business? Coming from a man that almost cost all of us on Mayhem our jobs by picking a "friend" pfft instead of real class talent like myself for important Matches like Meltdown!
Cry babies? all you did was whinge and howl to the moon to get your hands on the Heart Brend Kid so i guess this is the part where i should just tell you in the words of my mentor "to please shut the hell up!"

as for Cloudy, been there done that and beat your ass cuz i can do that or did that Ibrox drop off the top of the cage really rattle that horned helmet of yours?

Skywarp, i'm still waiting for your answer but i doubt its gonna come. I can hear clucking from the bar so i'll go see if your there :laugh:

Galvatron91
2004-02-02, 06:07 PM
Blaster, please...I've seen your matches the only thing you electrify are the other channels that people switch too when you are on.

Gruff, you obviously have no idea who or what you are dealing with here. I would say that since Stone Cold has dibs on you, I'll take what's left, however I'm afraid I wouldn't even be able to make a phone call with what your career will be worth when he's finished. As for what business I have, Stone Cold is one of the few people in this company that have pushed me to the limits, thus I respect him. You insult him like that and you insult this company, simply put I won't allow that.

Tell you what...mayhem...you and I...

*phone rings*

Hello...what? What do you mean I'm ordered to appear at mayhem...who the hell...find out then? F*ck...

*The Game slams his phone down and walks away shaking his head*

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-02, 07:47 PM
Gruff....gruff...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?! You're a damn nobody, not worth the time it'd take StoneCold to scrub you off my boot.

Matter of fact is this son, it didn't just take you, it didn't just take Cloud, it didn't just take d-EX, it took ALL THREE of you pond-scum, sewer-dwelling, boot-lickin, brown-nosing sons of bitches to take StoneCold out of the Rumble. Three, not one, but three...then again I doubt you could count that far, so I ain't surprised you don't remember.

If we had a match where the objective was to bore each other to death, you may just win that one. StoneCold's bored of whuppin' your pathetic ass week-in week-out, StoneCold's sick and tired of hearing you cry about how I never whupped your sorry ass at Edge of Survival and StoneCold's damn well sick of your pathetic 'challenges'.

You know something son, you're almost as big a waste of time as Cyberstrike. Know why? Cos neither of you punks can accept that StoneCold whupped your sorry ass.

Y'know, as much as I hate the authorities, I might just call them. Your stalking behaviour is nothing shy of disturbing...

Gruff
2004-02-03, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
CLUCK! CLUCK! CLUCK CLUCK!

did someone bring a chicken in here?

do i hear clucking?

thought this was all about wrestling not farm noises. I take it thats a no eh Skywarp? Thought so, obviously you are more than terrified of facing me in a proper wrestling match then. That you have to cheat and intimidate referees to get matches over the young up comers who are the very future of this company and keep yourself over with the writers.

you know i could have sworn i was in the AWF, feels more like WCW every day.

If your man enough Skywarp then you'll take me on

if your man enough that is . . . . . .

CloudStrifer
2004-02-03, 02:52 AM
Get lost Gruff. You lost it, and hes done with your patheic a**. Take a hike. He has me to deal with a way better warrior and fighter than you will ever be. So just shut it and move on. Fight D-EX or someone else. Stop bugging my target. Oh and another thing, Odin help me if I ever see you in the same ring with me and Sky if we are fighting togeather. You won't know what hit you.

Skywarp, I done talking, and I am done what I wanted to. The only thing left is to fight. The time for talk is over, and the time for war has begun!

Galvatron91
2004-02-03, 05:55 AM
IC:

I'm trying to figure out which jabbronie has less charisma...jobber a, who thinks he's a viking or jobber b, who thinks he can wrestle...

well lets compare them shall we? on one hand you have cloudstiffy. a guy who spends all day on the thrown, wearing an ice bucket with horns glued on...on the other hand, you have mcgruff the crime dog...only instead of taking a bite out of crime, he takes a bite out of the ratings when ever he comes to the ring...

the game says this...why don't we take both your monkey asses, drag them into the ring and just let Sky beat the hell out of both of you, so you'll know your roles and shut your mouths!

nmathew
2004-02-03, 08:05 AM
Gruff, Gruff, Gruff...

It is time to admit that for now, StoneCold Skywarp has your number. It's that simple. You gave him a run for his money, but you just can't pull it off right now. Go find someone else ot feud with. SCS's over already. D-Extreme could use a few wins to get momentum towards a belt run...

CloudStrifer, don't I owe you one for that brass knuckle incident? How would you like to be on the business end of the TV Champ's Dreaded Double Chickenwing?

CloudStrifer
2004-02-03, 01:09 PM
Nmat, Nmat didn't I defeat you fair and sqaure without the use of weapons? So I took the brass Knucks, so what I didn't use them, the ref saw you with them not me. Therefore, I won and yoou lost. Eat it like a grown man and have some decency to admit you were defeated by a great man, who will not fight you now as he as a bigger fish to fry.

As for you belt you hold, will you give me a title shot or are you just whining for revenge. If its for the belt, then by all means let me take it from you. I mean after I delt with Skywarp, what better to top it all off with the belt taken off the person who I beat ages ago? If its for revenge, I have better things to do. If its for both, then by all means allow me to put salt into the wound you are already holding.

Gruff
2004-02-03, 05:16 PM
suddenly everyone is a supporter of stone cold skywarp? a man who would sooner stunner every single one of us than help us find a seat in a packed cinema. the hypocrosy of it all is unbelievable and i know why. You all saw that i am the clear cut future of this company, an athlete so talented you all now fear for your positions on the card!
Mat man i have no problem with you, heck we even tag teamed together in a match on your return to the AWF, Cloudstrifer quit riding my coat tails and Game if you cant run with the big fish like the Heart Brend Kid then i dont know why your looking to score a match with me but if thats what you want then thats what you get, AFTER my rematch with Skywarp!

him and me one on one in a submission match and after that we'll talk about who the better man is. When he's done dusted and sent to the retirement home then i'll take you on Game.

Xille
2004-02-03, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Gruff
Game if you cant run with the big fish like the Heart Brend Kid then i dont know why your looking to score a match with me

Holy ****.

And I thought that I was insane for trying to take on all of the GPA.

Do you have any messages for your loved ones that you'd like me to pass along? Maybe I can send some flowers to your funeral.
A last meal, perhaps?

Galvatron91
2004-02-03, 05:46 PM
Game if you cant run with the big fish like the Heart Brend Kid then i dont know why your looking to score a match with me but if thats what you want then thats what you get

Quick history lesson for you McGruff the asshat: Who was it that "retired" HBK back in August? That would be me...who's beaten everyone in this business...that would also be me. You want to prattle on and on about how great you are? I put Stone Cold on the shelf back at Archivemania...I've sent more guys to the hospital than the clap. You want to f*ck with the best in the business because he refuses to allow you to dishonor one of the best opponents I have ever faced in the ring? Sign your will jabbronie and walk the walk...

You say you're going to deal with me after you get done with Stone Cold? Hey...I'm a patient man...there's just one problem, I don't wrestle guys in body casts and maybe you are right...maybe I shouldn't be focusing on mid-card hacks...slumming is so beneath me...

CloudStrifer
2004-02-03, 08:06 PM
Riding your coat tails? Hah, thats a laugh! I chose to fight Skywarp first. Live with it. Now you lost and won't get that rematch because I was first. Now get back and stay there you talentless hack.

G91, you got lost of guts challenging CloudStrifer the messenger of Odin. Why don't you go back and get your ass kicked by HBK? You seem to like that. Leave the real warriors alone, and go play with your loser buddies like The Wonderless Wonder.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-03, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
D-Extreme could use a few wins to get momentum towards a belt run

IC: The only thing that D-Extreme is going to be able use is a straw to use for his meals after I get done with him at Mayhem!

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-03, 09:17 PM
suddenly everyone is a supporter of stone cold skywarp? a man who would sooner stunner every single one of us than help us find a seat in a packed cinema.

Yeah, cos I don't bitch and moan when I lose to a better man, I pick my ass up and beat the hell outta him. Anyone that's been on the receiving end of a Stunner has damn-well deserved it.

You're a sick little bastard, obsessing over StoneCold like this, all StoneCold wants to do is have a beer, kick some ass and move on. Go play with some other jobber SOB, you ain't worth the time it takes to lace up my boots.

Galvatron91
2004-02-03, 09:43 PM
G91, you got lost of guts challenging CloudStrifer the messenger of Odin. Why don't you go back and get your ass kicked by HBK? You seem to like that. Leave the real warriors alone, and go play with your loser buddies like The Wonderless Wonder.

heh....heh heh heh...bwa-hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sixswitch
2004-02-04, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
heh....heh heh heh...bwa-hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hahahaha, muahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehe...

Xille
2004-02-04, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
Hahahaha, muahahahahaha, hehehehehehehehehehe...

hehehehehehehe.. heh... he... he...

*realizes that he doesn't even get the joke and leaves*

Sixswitch
2004-02-04, 01:36 AM
It's quite simple really. CloudStrifer's a sociopathic loser with dellusions of adequacy. He honestly believes he can beat The Game and the Welsh Wonder. What he should be doing is mud wrestling with his Carls and Longmen and Huskies (dirty, dirty, dirty Norwegian that he is). Oh and his wife too, except no one would be able to tell the difference.

Xille
2004-02-04, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
It's quite simple really. CloudStrifer's a sociopathic loser with dellusions of adequacy. He honestly believes he can beat The Game and the Welsh Wonder. What he should be doing is mud wrestling with his Carls and Longmen and Huskies (dirty, dirty, dirty Norwegian that he is). Oh and his wife too, except no one would be able to tell the difference.

Oh, that's it? I just didn't think that it would be something that obvious.

Gruff
2004-02-04, 05:00 PM
Ok Game, G91 your on, pick a time and a date and i'll meet you in the ring one on one. I love a challenge and perhaps unlike the past as personified by Stone Cold Guerrero (he lies, he drinks, he smells) maybe the present in the form of G91 will give the future, me, another match of ppv quality.
I've watched all your matches Game, studied all your moves and listened to your promos. Your a top quality athlete who deserves to be where he is today, see you in the ring!

Cloudstrifer go back to the circus, Mr Fuji is looking for you. Face it you were obscure when i arrived and after i carried your huss huss hussing butt to several 5 star quality matches you became mildy obscure thanks to the future shining its lights breifly on you. You wont be anywhere near thew quality of a performer i am and you know and so does Odin!

G91 me and you in that ring, its gonna be a real match of a lifetime and i cant wait. Win lose or draw you will find out why i am the future of this company!

Sone Cold, i'm not gonna waste my time on a loser like you anymore! You obviously know you cant beat me cleanly so your ducking my challenge, shame. I'll let you feud with Cloudy then as you continue your descent into mid card hell old timer. Its probably best, i dont want to be arrested for beating up a pensioner!

Remember i'm future of this company and that future looks mighty good!

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-04, 10:56 PM
Gruff, I think I must've beaten you a bit harshly. You're delusional, so I'll cut you a break, do you a deal...do you a favour...I'll decline to whup your ass -- on health reasons. Namely your psychological health as it's obvious all the ass-whuppin's you've been on the end of from me have done some lasting damage...

Gruff
2004-02-04, 11:44 PM
what ass whoopins? one 1 on 1 encounter in which you controvertially won and mutiple tag matches where myself and whomever i've partnered with have beaten you down.

After our match at EOS your lucky to be walking, grant me my rematch and you'll be lucky to still be breathing

CloudStrifer
2004-02-07, 09:53 PM
Gruff, Gruff all you do it talk talk and talk. What have you done? Nothing. Thats what. Look at what I have done, which is a lot. Sure, belt always elude me, but hey, I continue to fight until I will get it.

I was never obsure, I was always there. I had my share of wins even when you were here. So don't proclaim that you are "better" than me, I have proven myself, with the defeat of NMat. I have proven it agian with the pining of Skywarp. You on the other hand, have not proved anything other than get your ass kicked by Skywarp.

Thats enough of that. Your a bug, and like a bug, I can crush you. Be thankful that I don't.

Skywarp, say whatever you want, but since that loser has left you and me will fight and I will win one way or another. I have been ready for this challenge for a long time. Unlike Gruff, I will only accept 1 match from you to show the world what a patheic loser you are. Mark my words, you will fall and fall hard.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-09, 11:29 PM
Cloudstrifer, you scumbag, barrel scrape, puke of a human being. I don't need you to tell me what I can or can't do around here.

Y'know what, I'm sick of coming in here and not running my damn mouth how I want, well that's gonna change. StoneCold's pissed off and that means trouble for all you nancy 'oh, I'm the future' pussy-whipped candy-ass 'wrestlers'

StoneCold's back to do a job, to raise some damn hell, whup some ass and drink a whole lotta beer and there ain't a damn thing you, Gruff, D-EX, Reilly or anyone of these guys can do about that.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, COS SKYWARP SAID SO!

Auntie Slag
2004-02-09, 11:49 PM
Oh I know what it this is about, you all weren't cuddled enough as children!

Well ok, come on then, come tell Auntie all about it, she'll make it better. They won't hurt you any more. :)

Xille
2004-02-10, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, COS SKYWARP SAID SO!

Lord, thank you! My ears were starting to bleed.