PDA

View Full Version : The past...the present...and the future...

Galvatron91
2004-02-06, 06:40 AM
The Game is shown backstage, watching early footage of DN just after he won his first AWF World Title.

"Yeah...it was like that...The Heart Brend Kid and the Game...we ran over everybody...we played by our rules...we did things our way. But only one of us could be the Main Event...and it wasn't Sean. If I had known then, what I know now...I'd have given you a title shot against me...I would have beaten you then...and we could have shaken hands and went about being Degeneration NeXt...owning this company."

The Game turns away from the monitor...

"But that's not what history has written for us, has it Sean? The two guys who revolutionized the AWF no longer have that bond...no longer are we 'closer than most brothers.' Now there's you and there's me...both champions...everyone asking, who's really better. One night back in August, it was me...one night in January...it was you...

But let's really answer the questions Sean...you know the answer as well as I do...its right there for all to see. Past...present...and future...there can be only one of us who is the best Sean...you know who it is...and it kills you...

You hear alot of guys in the back, claiming to be this, claiming to be that...but Sean...we were the past...we are the present...but only one of us...will be the future...so let's play this little game...one more time!"

Bombshell
2004-02-06, 07:17 AM
Jesus Christ, Erik. Why don't you give it up? The Brendinio Heat is MUCH better than you in almost every single way that counts.

Yes. Even THAT way. ;)

Besides, haven't you forgotten that someone else wants to get a chance to play the Game? Then again, I really wouldn't put it past you. You've taken so many shots to the head it's amazing that you can even walk straight, let alone remember something that happened two weeks ago.

Galvatron91
2004-02-06, 07:21 AM
You know...I always wondered about Bombshell...I mean Arcee is a fine looking lady...but...you know I was never quite convinced...and now he comes out of the closet and proves it to me. Hey...bombers, its cool...now you can spend more quality time with Vin Ghostal...no problems there.

So you want to play the Game? You and everybody else. But I'll tell you what. Today is your lucky day...for now you've gotten my attention...wait...no...that's not it...today is your unlucky day...because now you get to walk that aisle...step in this ring and proceed to have the monkeycrap kicked out of you...

Bombshell
2004-02-06, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
Today is your lucky day...for now you've gotten my attention...wait...no...that's not it...today is your unlucky day...because now you get to walk that aisle...step in this ring and proceed to have the monkeycrap kicked out of you...

You know, I see your lips moving, but all I can hear is "blah blah blah" and that trumpet noise those parent people on Charlie Brown always make.

So here's the deal. When (not "if") I beat Blaster's ass on Monday, I'll allow you to be the first one to get a shot at the brand new AWF World Champion.

Then again, I can't say that there would be much of a challenge. I mean, you got beat by Brendocon. So has pretty much everyone else in this damn company. I mean, hell, you stick ten random guys in the ring with him, and he'd have them all down and crying for their mommas within ten seconds.

I don't think I got anything to worry about.

Galvatron91
2004-02-06, 08:08 AM
I wonder if Sean knows how infatuated you are with him...I mean, the Game has heard a lot of asskissers come and go throughout his time in the AWF...but none who wanted to literally crawl up that persons ass...

So tell you what Bombers...you go win the title...then the Game will take the title back...then the Game will go on to face someone worth his attention, namely your boy toy, Sean O'Con.

Bombshell
2004-02-06, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
I wonder if Sean knows how infatuated you are with him...

Hey. I never said I was infatuated with him. In fact, I hate his guts. I still remember the time he beat me and became the Commissioner of this place back in the olden days.

But when you're dealing with two evils, it's best to back the lesser one.

Halfshell
2004-02-06, 09:35 PM
:yawn:

Change the record already, E. Even that Celine Dion stuff you love so much would be preferable.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-06, 10:52 PM
IC: Here $1,000 buy yourself a clue Eric YOU LOST!

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-06, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Here $1,000 buy yourself a clue Eric YOU LOST!

Something tells me you should keep that thousand bucks, and buy yourself a clue, and someone to explain it to you, and a monkey to explain it to him in terms simple enough for you to understand...

nmathew
2004-02-08, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Something tells me you should keep that thousand bucks, and buy yourself a clue, and someone to explain it to you, and a monkey to explain it to him in terms simple enough for you to understand...

Warp, you kill me...:cool: