PDA

View Full Version : [BW,BM] Do you think some of the characters weren't supposed to die

Transfannabeel
2004-02-08, 07:22 PM
Do you think that some of the characters that died at the end of bw, weren't orginally meant to die. I was thinking that maybe inferno was originally supposed to be scavenger( because of the transmetal inferno shares the same name), but they decided not to inculde him in the show. Or quickstrike, if i remeber correctly there was a maximal named that

Dead Man Wade
2004-02-08, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Transfannabeel
Or quickstrike, if i remeber correctly there was a maximal named that

Predacon. He was the fuzor that was part snake/part scorpion.

DrSpengler
2004-02-08, 08:23 PM
Well, technically Quickstriek was a Maximal since he was birthed from a Maximal protoform. He just chose to ally with Megatron because he enjoyed destruction.

Anyway, I think most everyone that died did it on purpose. The only one I expectected to live was possibly Dinobot 2, but that didn't happen.

Transfannabeel
2004-02-08, 09:23 PM
I was talking about the quickstrike toy in beast machines. Most likely they were meant to die, but I was just thinking they might have named the bm toy scavenger because it was supposed to be inferno, who's transmetal toy was named scavenger.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-08, 10:38 PM
It's the same old thing with the toys, the names were re-used so Hasbro could keep the copyrights -- that simple.