PDA

View Full Version : On the next thrilling installment of AWF Mayhem...

AWF Mayhem
2004-02-16, 04:01 AM
Live from the Saviss Center in St. Louis, MO! Mr. Reilly seeks to keep pushing the ratings building all the way to Redemption!

Newly crowned AWF Champion Bombshell with the lovely and dangerous Arcee by his side defends his title against former Canuck teammate Auros!

Mr. Reilly has also decreed that the AWF Tag Team titles will be defended, regardless of HBK's restraining order and whether the Champions wish to do so or not as Degeneration NeXt: HBK Sean O'Con and The Game Erik Summers take on the returned Strafe and his partner the red hot Rookie Xille...who will also get the chance to sit On the Couch with Auntie Slag

In what will prove to be an absolute grudge match: Blood & Thunder (Black Zarak & Wolfang) have requested a No Holds Barred Handicap match Vs. The GPA (Viewfind, Tempest, Ravage, Divebomb and P?)

Also, the AWF TV Title Number One Contendership will be determined as Brave Maxx, The Gruff & D-Extreme clash for the right to go after the Mat Man's coveted belt.

Further more the AWF IC Title will be defended as Amarant Odinson takes on challenger OP2005

And of course the Hardcore Title will also be up for grabs as TC comes hot off his victory over Cane, only to face his stablemate Cyberstrike

All this and much more!!!

Sir Auros
2004-02-16, 04:18 AM
Well, I guess fighting two girls almost adds up to fighting one man...

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-16, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Well, I guess fighting two girls almost adds up to fighting one man...

This coming from a guy who beat by a girl this past Mayhem???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Xille
2004-02-16, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by AWF Mayhem
Degeneration NeXt: HBK Sean O'Con and The Game Erik Summers take on the returned Strafe and his partner the red hot Rookie Xille...who will also get the chance to sit On the Couch with Auntie Slag

Oh, lord.

D-NeXt. D-NeXt?

Well, I am shocked, but I am ready. I have been itching for a fight with the two most dominating men in this business ever since I heard of the AWF. And to have the tag team gold on the line? That makes it even that much sweeter.

So, HBK, Game, I have the largest amount of respect for you both, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to try to take your gold. Strafe, let's do this.

Oh, and I can't wait to talk to Auntie.

Sir Auros
2004-02-16, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
This coming from a guy who beat by a girl this past Mayhem???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, when? Point out the part where it was that puta beat me?

Yeah, can't point it because I took my lumps from her but it took all three of those punks to bring me down and she doesn't get all the credit. I went down in the pain, I didn't puss out like a maricon like you.

*spits chaw in Amarant's face and storms off*

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-16, 04:54 AM
* wipes off whatever the hell Auros spit up on him*

Listen up chico, you can make whatever excuses you need to help you sleep at night but you still got beat. You got beat by Scout and that's sad. Simple as that.

Sir Auros
2004-02-16, 05:02 AM
Yeah, and yo momma got beat by the last guy who finished up in her...

I have a proposition for you Amarant, let me chuck a few cinderblocks at you and then right when you're about to fall over, we'll have some [sexist name deleted] touch you and see what happens. She's getting the credit for Gruff and Tempest's hard work. It was Tempest knocking the two of us down that did me in, not some puta slapping me.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-16, 05:12 AM
You keep telling yourself that enough times and you may start to believe. But hey, after I beat Scout and retain my I.C. Title, I'll be more than happy to give you a shot at my gold. I take you on one on one. And when I kick your ass, you'll have no one to blame but yourself. You will never, ever PROVE ME WRONG.

Strafe
2004-02-16, 05:26 AM
Ah excellent! Looks like I'm getting some tag titles on the next mayhem! I beat the Game once, and I can do it again.

Tempest
2004-02-16, 06:43 AM
Next Mayhem the GPA will put Blood & Thunder to rest. I already made sure you lost your belts, now you'll lose your pride.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-16, 10:25 AM
D-Ex: The TV Title...ah it feels like that Mat Man aint getting the competition he should be getting after having MY TV Title. Well Mat Man hold on there cause its not that long to wait for you to face a very capable wrestler to take you to the limits for MY AWF TV Title...and you damn well know that that man is ME!

Maxx, Gruff...you guys better take notes next Mayhem. Cause on Mayhem I will show both of you punks why I was the first TV Champ of the AWF! Hell if you guys think I'm bluffing, step into that ring in our match...and both of you shall fall down to your knees for the XTREME force of D-Extreme shall prove to be too much for you both!

Lord Zarak
2004-02-16, 10:40 AM
The only way we would lose our pride, is if we allowed ourselves to be drunk uner the table by a redneck yank. That aint ever gonna happen.

DrEvil
2004-02-16, 04:35 PM
OP2005: Finally...... I get a match.... For The Intercontiential Championship!

Mayhem, OP2005 gonna be in action once again and gonna bring home some gold for the simple standing victory that he will be.

Prayers Answered
Losses Over
Time To Come To Terms
With the ultimate answer
May your nightmares be nightmarish ;)

DrEvil
2004-02-16, 04:35 PM
_

Xille
2004-02-16, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Strafe
Ah excellent! Looks like I'm getting some tag titles on the next mayhem! I beat the Game once, and I can do it again.

Whoa, baby. We. We can do it again. And we're getting the tag titles. And there's no way that won't happen if we function as a team.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-16, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by DrEvil
OP2005: Finally...... I get a match.... For The Intercontiential Championship!

Mayhem, OP2005 gonna be in action once again and gonna bring home some gold for the simple standing victory that he will be.

Prayers Answered
Losses Over
Time To Come To Terms
With the ultimate answer
May your nightmares be nightmarish ;)

Boy, What the hell are you talking about?? I'd quit writing poetry and start focusing on what matters. Next week, it's your turn to try and PROVE ME WRONG. You have an opportunity to wrestle the Best Damn Technical Wrestler for the I.C. Title. Time to quit writing love sonnets to Morpheus and get ready. Because next week, I will MAKE YOU TAP.

DrEvil
2004-02-16, 05:01 PM
OP2005: Listen you ungrateful scum of a tin foiled Ted Turner turkey(trying saying that a few times fast eh?) my personal life has nothing to do with you so back off, you might TRY and make me tap but you got No Chance In Hell.... thats what you got...
And secondly your glass sphere is about to crumble! Have a nice Nightmare

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-16, 05:17 PM
No Chance In Hell, eh?? You better listen up you Alice Cooper wannabe. I'm going to make this real simple so that even that moron Tempest could follow this, alright?

Next week, you walk down to my ring. Then I walk down to my ring with my I.C. Title. The bell rings, I kick your ass a bit, I put you in the House of Pain, you tap out like a little bitch. I win. I walk back out of my ring with my I.C. Title. and wait for the next peon to try and PROVE ME WRONG.

Now do you get all of that? Was I too fast for you? Let me dumb down for you then, just in case. You won't beat me and do you want to know why??? It's very simple, because OPM2005......YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

DrEvil
2004-02-16, 05:25 PM
OP2005: Oh i can't do that.... according to you...

Thats why i don't advice from losers. Yeah you may have the IC title but THATS ALL you've got going for you.

That bell will ring on Mayhem. Both of us will enter THE ring. BOTH of us will fight and I will reign supreme and walk out of the arena with the belt on this very shoulder. Why? Cause I CAN Prove You Wrong!

Bombshell
2004-02-16, 06:21 PM
You know, Auros, you should have jumped ship from the Canucks when you had the chance. I mean, look at me. One week after I ditched over ten thousand pounds of fat, I won me the AWF title.

What the hell have you done recently that's worthy of note? For that matter, what the hell have you done recently that makes you worthy of an AWF title shot? For that matter, what the hell have to done recently that makes you worthy of a shot at this AWF title?

Maybe you should just jump back on the bus and head back to Mexico and spend the rest of your life working for minimum wage at a Taco Bell.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-16, 06:23 PM
OOC: Considering my win/loss record with Thundercracker and the simple fact that I know for a fact that some of the AWF staff writers hates my guts I suspect another victory for TC.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-16, 06:32 PM
OOC: No offence Cyberstrike, but all you do is bitch about how much the writers hate you. If focused half of the energy you use bitching, into some of your promos, then maybe the writers might take notice and give you a fair shake. Just a thought.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-16, 06:48 PM
OOC: No offence Cyberstrike, but all you do is bitch about how much the writers hate you. If focused half of the energy you use bitching, into some of your promos, then maybe the writers might take notice and give you a fair shake. Just a thought.

OOC: I've tried that and that didn't work.

Deathscream
2004-02-16, 07:17 PM

OOC: check your pms man!

Thundercracker
2004-02-16, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: Considering my win/loss record with Thundercracker and the simple fact that I know for a fact that some of the AWF staff writers hates my guts I suspect another victory for TC.

OOC: Oh for f*cks sake man...if all you do is bitch and moan about how you think the outcome is going to be, then you will never move up in this thing. The only way to move up is to find a feud, stick with it for awhile instead of constantly challenging random champions, and most importantly...cut some good promos. Thats the only way that I moved up in this game, thats the only way anyone moves up in this game.

It takes alot more than just throwing out challenges for stupid gimmick matches every week, evertime there is a new champion for a belt.

Divebomb
2004-02-16, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: I've tried that and that didn't work.

OOC: Strike you may think you have tried it but you gotta stick to it for longer than two days or two posts, which ever comes first.

Viewfind
2004-02-16, 10:10 PM
OOC: Cyberstrike it took me over a year to get going here in the awf and i never said anything about it cuz i'm just here to have fun

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-16, 10:11 PM
OOC: .......... :sweatdrop ok....I wont say anything....

IC:

D-Ex: On Mayhem...your looking at the new No. 1 contender for the TV Title..make no doubt about it baby!

DrEvil
2004-02-16, 10:22 PM
OOC: Just like everyone's said Strike you gotta just hang in there and work at it. I mean thats what everybody does and in the end it pays off for your own enjoyment.

Gruff
2004-02-16, 11:55 PM
IC:

*clutching an ice pack to his head Gruff faces the camera*

Gruff: through some more auspicious referee'ing i've been robbed again of glory but i am the future of this industry and that means i am still yet to hit my peak!
Come Mayhem i'll be in the ring with D-extreme and Brave Maxx in another contendership match.
Flap your gums all you want, i sweat you guys like an Inuit at the north pole.

If Skywarp wants to duck my challenge like the has been he is then so be it, i'll move my sights onto gold instead of the old timers holding done the stars!
Mayhem next week is the first step, then its the Matman when i take his gold.
And the only thing shining brighter than that title around my waist will be the future on the horizon!
and I AM the future!

Sir Auros
2004-02-17, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Bombshell
You know, Auros, you should have jumped ship from the Canucks when you had the chance. I mean, look at me. One week after I ditched over ten thousand pounds of fat, I won me the AWF title.

Yeah, I hear [deleted]ing [deleted] will do that for you, especially when it's a [homophobic insult deleted] who thinks he can push people around and make us throw matches.

What the hell have you done recently that's worthy of note? For that matter, what the hell have you done recently that makes you worthy of an AWF title shot? For that matter, what the hell have to done recently that makes you worthy of a shot at this AWF title?

Cabron, the thing you should be asking yourself is what have you done that makes you worthy of the title you're holding. Plas held two championships and I beat him like a dog when I was a rookie. I've given him the business so many times he's all but quit the business. I beat someone who had two championships under his belt when I was a rookie, you just got your second one, so I wouldn't be bragging about that and thinking you or your [sexist insult deleted] are tough enough to hold onto that for very long.

It'd be one thing if you were a winner like Ghostal or the Game or one of those other geezers, but you're just a lucky punk who's about to have one helluva case of mala suerte when we get into it next. You were a loser on the Canucks and you're still a perdedor now and I'm going to prove it in front of millions of viewers.

*turns to the camera*

I promise that at some point in my match, I will [deleted deleted DELETED] on the Mad Butt[deleted]er's head in our next match and I'll beat his woman the way they should all be beaten...the same way I'll beat his girlie ass. Yes, not only will I do that, but I'll win this time. I'll crush him and make him feel the hurt and humiliate him with victory. I'm in it for the win this time, not just for the pain.

Strafe
2004-02-17, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by xille
Whoa, baby. We. We can do it again. And we're getting the tag titles. And there's no way that won't happen if we function as a team.

You do your part, and I'll make sure that we win that match.

The Game and the Heartbrend Kid have no chance. They're washed up, hell they hate each other more than they want to beat us!

But so help me Xille you had better put in your all. I am not going to lose another match, especially after my near win at the Rumble.

Viewfind
2004-02-17, 01:18 AM
HA HA!

Strafe and da Little boy vs da game?
Yo Ravage Blaze up da EMT's on da cell

Xille
2004-02-17, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Strafe
You do your part, and I'll make sure that we win that match.

The Game and the Heartbrend Kid have no chance. They're washed up, hell they hate each other more than they want to beat us!

But so help me Xille you had better put in your all. I am not going to lose another match, especially after my near win at the Rumble.

Hey, when has the X not given it his all? I mean, I get to fight HBK and the Game and have Strafe on my side.

I've got no reason not to give it my all. Strafe, you back up your words, and we'll have shiney new gold around our waists.

Ravage
2004-02-17, 04:31 AM
No worries View, I think I am starting to know the EMT's by name, especally that nice little Black haired lady, she can do CPR on me anytime.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-17, 04:40 AM
Hey Ravage, did you meet her when I made you tap out and nearly broke your leg in the process??? Or was it when I kicked your ass in your own Falls Count Right Here match???

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-17, 02:10 PM
OOC: A former friend of mind some somehow got my password and posted them without my knowledge or corsent.
I've sinced changed my password to the MB and I will deal with it
since it's offline problem.
Sorry for any problems that it may have caused.

I'll write a promo about the match agaist TC a little later.
Daethscream and Gruff I've got your pms and send you a reply asap.

Xille
2004-02-17, 05:15 PM
Hey Ravage, did you meet her when I made you tap out and nearly broke your leg in the process??? Or was it when I kicked your ass in your own Falls Count Right Here match???

Naw, naw, AO. It was when he walked in on me and his momma. His fat ass nearly had a heart attack.

Originally posted by Viewfind
Yo Ravage Blaze up da EMT's on da cell

You'd better listen to your master, Ravage. You'll need those EMTs if you decide get involved in this match.

Ravage
2004-02-17, 08:39 PM
Wow when did Chirs Benoit come to the AWF!?

Oh thats right its Orson or whatever his name is.

Then there is Xille, you know I might not get a chance to hurt you after all G91 will probably do that.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-17, 08:47 PM
IC: TC why don't you self a big favor and just hand me the AWF Hardcore belt save yourself the beating that I WILL GIVE YOU!

nmathew
2004-02-18, 05:30 AM
Jon Couchman: We're here tonight with The Mat Man himself.

nmat: It's great to be here Jon. How ya doing?

Couchman: I'm fine. The real question is how's your head after that mugging you took last Mayhem.

nmat: Oh that? It's a minor concussion. I'll be fine in a bit. In the meantime, I'm getting this Mayhem off to rest up and watch some tapes.

Couchman: This week, we're going to have a triple threat match to determine the #1 contender for your TV title. Your thoughts on the competition that's forming up?

nmat: Competition? Well, I've never faced Gruff in the ring, and I can't say I'm too keen on the methods he's been using against Stone Cold. Brave Maxx is insane. You saw that match against Viewfind didn't you? I thought the freak was going to shove the car off and keep coming myself. D-Extreme, well, we're old pals, aren't we? He probably still figures he owes me a lump or two, and I wouldn't mind giving him a shot at it.

Couchman: What are you getting at?

nmat: My choices are a cheat, a freak, and someone I've faced before.

Couchman: Who's your pick to win.

nmat: Well, I don't gamble, but lets just say I'll be watching D-Extreme tapes up until I have reason not to. He's my pick, and it's simply because he's brighter than the other two put together and squared.

Couchman: Any final words?

nmat: Of course. I'd just like to remind my fans that just because I won't be in action come Mayhem, it doesn't mean I won't be present to sign autographs. And to those "internet fans" who say that I'm just a paper tiger, I have something to tell you. My win over Amarant was far from a fluke, and I'll tie my next contender into a pretzel to prove it.

Gruff
2004-02-18, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by nmathew

nmat: My choices are a cheat, a freak, and someone I've faced before.

how in the hell am i a cheat? in my match against Stone Cold Skywarp I WAS CHEATED!!!!!
The future of this company was held back by a star whose first title reign was chisselled in stone on a cave wall!

Matman, this superstar you have labelled a cheat will win the triple threat match and then face you for the TV title and after i've beaten you CLEANLY for the belt you will know that i am the future of this company!

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-02-18, 07:44 PM
Hey Mat, a word to the wise. Best to ignore little Gruff there, he's likely to bore you to death by whining about how he was screwed, then steal a win over ya...

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-18, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Gruff
how in the hell am i a cheat? in my match against Stone Cold Skywarp I WAS CHEATED!!!!!
The future of this company was held back by a star whose first title reign was chisselled in stone on a cave wall!

Matman, this superstar you have labelled a cheat will win the triple threat match and then face you for the TV title and after i've beaten you CLEANLY for the belt you will know that i am the future of this company!

D-Ex:...I dunno I think your the freak dude..not the cheat. So dont get all mad and stuff. Cause you'll get your ass kickin soon..from me! Look if its someone who is being held back its ME...so dont go act like your the victim of it all Gruffy. On Mayhem you better pray that I shall spare you from a real beating that will send you out of the ring via stretcher. That also goes for you creepy boy maxx

Xille
2004-02-19, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Then there is Xille, you know I might not get a chance to hurt you after all G91 will probably do that.

Hey, I'm just praying that I can concentrate on my match. The idea of seeing you being taken away in the back of that ambulance has me so focused that I can't even pleasure your momma properly.

nmathew
2004-02-19, 05:17 AM
Gruffy, Gruffy, Gruffy..... Exactly how did Stone Cold lose the IC belt hanging about Amarant's waist? It certainly wasn't the tooth fairy that delivered that chair shot, was it?

Gruff, D-Extreme, Brave Maximus, it doesn't matter! It'll all end the same, tap... Tap.. TAP! Get to the gym boys, because if you honestly want to face The Mat Man for his gold, YOU'RE NOT READY!

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-19, 11:51 AM
D-Ex: OH tap tap tap eh nMat? Well let me ask you..HOW MANY TIMES has D-Extreme tapped out while he was slapped on a submission move.....NONE! How many times did D-Extreme tap when he was NOT slapped on a submission move...once...cause I thought it was a pinfall and submission match.

Not ready Mat? NOT READY?! I AM THE FIRST TV CHAMP! Who the hell do you THINK you are for saying that I am not ready?!

Hell I outlasted Amarant in 2 different occassions before I accidentally tapped my hand on the mat while i was mounted on top of him for a pin....now why do you think YOU will make a difference and make me tap out? I'm an old school Xtremist Mat Man..I LIKE the pain. It will take you more than that submission move of yours to make me tap out.

Deathscream
2004-02-19, 04:06 PM
IC: Cyberstrike, or TC it doesn't matter who wins but I'm going to be the next AWF Hardcore Champion.

nmathew
2004-02-20, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: OH tap tap tap eh nMat? Well let me ask you..HOW MANY TIMES has D-Extreme tapped out while he was slapped on a submission move.....NONE!

Wrong bub! When you and your goons mugged me, Quick Switch ran out and made you tap like the bitch you were/are. And that's the way it happened!

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-21, 02:36 AM
D-Ex: But was I facing YOU and did YOU make me tap? Was that supposed to be a MATCH in which when I tap I loose...the asnwer is no my friend. And if I ever did tap out in the past, it would take more to make me tap right now. So I'll see you soon after I deal with Gruff Fluff and Brave Maximillius. Cause if you think I dont know any submission move, oh boy you'll get a kick outta my dragon sleeper soon enough.

nmathew
2004-02-21, 03:04 AM
Cause if you think I dont know any submission move, oh boy you'll get a kick outta my dragon sleeper soon enough.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that D-Extreme. I know you're hankering for some well deserved goldgold, but The Mat Man knows about a gross of submission holds...

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-21, 03:07 AM
That's right. He's Mat Man. The man of 1500 holds that no one has ever tapped out to.

nmathew
2004-02-21, 03:42 AM
Amarnat: bitch, bitch, blah, blah.

Nmat: Amarant 0, Mat Man 1...

People who have tapped to me include former 2 time AWF Hardcore champion unicron.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-21, 05:34 AM
That's right. He's Mat Man. The man of 1500 holds that no one has ever tapped out to.

D-Ex: I dunno but it looks like Amarants got a point there...almost. cause I can only see you use one of them to make people tap out..and DONT even get me started on you guys(you and QS) being cowards as to co-holding that Hardcore title. Guess what NMat..your on your own now, whatcha gonna do...watcha gonna do when D-Extreme goes Xtreme onto you?*

*disclaimer - In a non-homosexual way that is*

nmathew
2004-02-23, 03:53 AM
whatcha gonna do...watcha gonna do when D-Extreme goes Xtreme onto you

The Mat Man is shown in a computer lab surrounded by nerds in white coats complete with pocket protectors

nmat: D-Extreme, The Mat Man has taken the liberty of pulling a few strings. I'm here at the National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center. Now, The Mat Man isn't going to pretend he understands how these folks program this stuff, but they've been kind enough to run a few simulations for us. Lets take a look, shall we?

The camera shifts focus onto a large display

nmat: The first simulation is of D-Extreme "going Xtreme" in the middle of the ring.

D-Extreme "hulks up" then charges nmat, who trips him with a drop toe hold and applies an ankle lock before D-Extreme hits the mat

nmat: Ouch, not too good of an outcome, was it D-Extreme? Next up, we've you you "going Xtreme" in the parking lot.

Once again, the rendered simulation starts up, this time showing D-Extreme charging nmat from behind wielding a tire iron. The Mat Man sees D-Extreme's shadow, and side steps the charge, sending D-Extreme head first into the side of a minivan.

nmat: Wow, it's just not your day, is it? Ok, we've got time for another.

The screen resets to D-Extreme standing on the top turnbuckle with nmat charging at him. D-Extreme leaps from the ropes and executes a textbook hurricarana

nmat: What the hell? Reset that!

Again, the screen shows D-Extreme on the top rope, but this time nmat doesn't charge him. Suddenly, D-Extreme leaps and connects with a missle drop kick, sending The Mat Man flying across the ring

nmat: What you you people, morons? Run it again, and get it right this time dammit!

Yet again, D-Extreme is on the top rope, and he leaps at nmat. nmat goes for a drop kick counter, but D-Extreme shifts his weight in midflight and avoids the counter while connecting with a perfect cross body. He rolls up nmat and the ref counts 1..2..

The screen erupts in glass fragments and sparks as The Mat Man's boot crushes the display. Ripping the screen from the wall, he smashes it repeatedly upon the ground until little is left. The programming team is shown huddled in the corner in fright.

breathing hardnmat: OK, so there were a few minor bugs left to work out. You wanted to see "Xtreme", I just gave you extreme! I've beaten you in the past, and I'll do it again if needed. You want to face me?!? Well, you've got a lot of work left to do, because YOU'RE NOT READY!!

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-23, 08:48 AM
D-Ex: NMat, in the great words of a former AWF superstar 'Are you trying to admit that you suck?' Cause as I see it from your simulation....seeing me kick your ass to the xtreme..it seems you ARE!

Oh yeah you sure did beat me last time. Hell infact it took a Hardcore match, it took your former partner QS to pin me as well. Yeah Mat you are right, you can beat me, if you have outside help and if you can use a weapon. But with you alone facing D-Extreme, I beg to differ.