PDA

View Full Version : Preview of Mike Tenay's sit down interveiw Cyberstrike

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-17, 03:35 PM
OOC: Given my recent problems with someone messing with my account and my bad mood I'm in I just thought I write it all out
it's not finished yet but here is a sample of it.

In Character:

Mike Tenay: I'm here with one of the most outspoken, controversial wrestlers in the AWF Cyberstrike. Cyberstrike you and three others were in one of the most violent matches in the
history of the X-WCW hell in the history of the wrestling business recently how are you feeling?

Cyberstrike: How am I feeling? With my fingers HA HA! But in all seriousness I'm still sore all over and still have sticthes from that match that will be taken out in the next few days. Other than that
I'm fine.

MT: There were recent reports that you unhappy with your postion in the AWF. What are your thoughts on that?

Cs: Mike, I've been in the AWF for just about 2 years and I've been pass overed more times than I can count. I don't think it's asking to much for a chance I've got more reason to walk out on
them than any other AWF superstar on the roster and I haven't
because now they are doing things the right way and I can be on
the ground floor of that if they just give me a ****ing chance to
show what I can do.

MT: Why do you think that won't give you a chance?

Cs: The AWF front office keeps saying that once I proven myself
I'll be given a chance. Let's see I've beaten TC, Veiwfind, and Stone Cold Skywarp in the AWF. I've beaten in Y3B, and Vin Ghostal both in the X-WCW. That's is five former AWF World Champions and three of which I've beaten in their own backyard
I would say that I've already proven myself and when you consider that the current AWF TV Champion Nmat that I've beaten Nmat everytime he and Quickswitch fought me and D-Extreme. I've proven myself over hundred times here in the AWF and the best that they AWF booking committee can do is give me an AWF Hardcore title shot against TC. They know the bad blood between us and they should also know that going to beat him to inch of his miserable life. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that
I own the X-WCW and won't sell it too the AWF so they can be the monoploy that they once were.

MT: Why do you two hate each other so much?

Cs: TC is egomanic who thinks he can show up every few months and demand a title shot well Mike I'm going to beat him and take the Hardcore title away from him. Mike I've been in a lot of street fights that were more brutal than a hardcore match and I've never been beaten in them so if TC thinks this going to be an easy match for him he's wrong...DEAD WRONG!

MT: In addition to TC you have bad blood with Vin Ghostal where
did that come from?

Cs: Vin Ghostal is a prick pure and simple and when it's not a question of if it's a question of when I'm going to embarass him when I beat him here in the AWF I did it once and I sure as hell can do it again.

Auntie Slag
2004-02-24, 10:18 PM
Tenay has all the professionalism of a steamed dog.

*pats contract*

Anyway, you want controversy? I'll give you controversy:

AWF viewers, certain knowledge has come to light.

Knowledge pertaining to a certain Cyberstrike.

Earth shattering knowledge.

World changing knowledge.

Planet terraforming knowledge!!!!

Would you like to know more?

*press here*

Xille
2004-02-25, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Auntie Slag
*press here*

*presses*

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-25, 01:43 AM
D-EX: Guh..lets just hope thats not your scandalous video between slag and CS if so *shudders* I'll pass :sick:

OOC: in a UN-RELATED subject...is Tenay REALLY fired from TNA? Or was that some sorta storyline?

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-25, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-EX: Guh..lets just hope thats not your scandalous video between slag and CS if so *shudders* I'll pass :sick:

OOC: in a UN-RELATED subject...is Tenay REALLY fired from TNA? Or was that some sorta storyline?

IC: The only video that has me and that freak is the one where I
beat s/he/it to a bloody pulp but it was so violent that TFA network refused to allow the AWF to show it.

OOC: I would assume it was a storyline since new NWA DoA Vince Russo "hired" him back. :wtf: :eek:

Auntie Slag
2004-03-07, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
lobotomised babblings...

Hah! in your wet little dreams, maggot boy.

Sorry for the fashionable delay. Yes, I can now reveal that Cyberstrike is in fact...
The bastard child of Kevin Costner and Rosie O Donnell!!!!!!! the bounds of talentless hackery and egotism push themselves back forcibly when this half-wit utters his monosyllabic drawlings! Cyberstrike, I stab at thee with a blunt spooooooooooon!

Cyberstrike O Costnell: Spawn of satan. You heard it here first.

Xille
2004-03-07, 11:46 PM
*gasp!*

Divebomb
2004-03-08, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Auntie Slag
The bastard child of Kevin Costner and Rosie O Donnell!!!!!!!

Makes sense.