PDA

View Full Version : A Story and A Preview of Things to Come

Divebomb
2004-02-24, 11:58 PM
*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb sitting on a lazyboy with a beer in one hand and a big book on his lap and about ten kids sitting on the floor in front of him*

(takes a drink and then puts the beer down)

DB: "Well hello kids."

Childern: "Hello!"

DB: "Its good to see you all here. Now this is the very first episode of A Preview of Things to Come and I wanted to tell you all how things are going to happen next week on AWF Mayhem but to do that I have to tell you all the story of how the events leading up to this Mayhem have taken place. So are you all ready to hear the story of The NWA and Blood & Thunder?"

Childern: "Yeah"

DB: "Good. Then lets get started. Now awhile ago the NWA were on top of the world. They were part of the best faction the AWF had ever seen and they were having more fun than they had ever had in their entire lives. They had won the AWF Tag Team titles and beaten all who opposed. They were the best until one fateful day when this team that looked like they were spawned from a hillbilly and a mountian gaot came out of nowhere and cheated their way to a match with the NWA and this match was a hard fought battle with niether side gaining an advantage until the billygoat team known as Blood & Thunder cheated their way to a win."

Childern: "Booooooo"

DB: "Yeah, now that the NWA had lost their titles and it all came crashing down they were lost. They had gotten a few rematches but they could never concentrate. They had lost their edge and they sort of just dropped out of the spot light. The GPA had been going through changes and merged with another group known as TCA but that never held, then one day Viewfind, Prowl?, and Divebomb sat down and had a long talk about the state that things were in and decided that it was time to make a change. They broke free from the chains put on them when they joined TCA and reformed the GPA. Things were going good but the NWA still had not found their edge. With Prowl? out doing his own thing and Divebomb just sort of coasting without any real direction. Then one day Viewfind won the AWF World Title and things started looking up even if his title reign didn't last long things were starting to get better. they had gained two members in Ravage and Tempest and Vin Ghostal returned to the ring but still the NWA hadn't found their edge. Then came AWF Mayhem live from Hartford, Connecticut. Reilly had announced that he had big plans for the AWF Tag Team title that night and while Divebomb was out walking the halls trying to figure out what Reilly had planned for the NWA that night he ran into him. He figured that Reilly would finally give him and Prowl? their shot at the Titles but Reilly had different plans for him."

Kid1: "What did he have planned?"

DB: "Well he wasn't going to give the NWA their shot but he had made a match where Divebomb would face the AWF TV champion NMat. Divebomb wasn't too happy about this because he really didn't care about the TV title but he went along with it and as he was walking out to the ring with Prowl? the mean old referee came out and tried forcing Prowl? away from ring side while in the ring Divebomb had the match won. While Divebomb was waiting in the ring for the referee to come back that dirty underhanded Billy goat team Blood and Thunder came out of the crowd and knocked out Divebomb and put NMats arm over Divebombs chest. Then the referee came back in and counted 1....2....3 and declared NMat the winner."

Childern: "Boooooooooo!"

DB: "Yeah. Now Divebomb was obviously very upset that even though it ahd nothing to do with Blood and Thunder they had to get involved. So later that night Reilly announced that the Tag Team title would be on the line as Blood and Thunder faced the team of D-Next. This made Divebomb even madder so he got an idea. He got the entire GPA together for a little team meating. He got the group to agree to giving Blood and Thunder a little pay back for costing Divebomb the TV title so when the tag team match started the GPA came out and knocked out both teams and placed G91's arm over Wolfang then the referee counted 1...2...3 and just like that Blood and Thunder were no longer the Tag Team champions. Just like that, the thing the NWA worked so hard for in the first place was finally taken away from the one team who cheated them away from the NWA in the first place. The Nwa had finally had enough of getting kicked around and had stepped up and done something they should have done long before and taken the belts away from the Hillbilly Goats."

Childern: "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

DB: "Yeah, things were finally going the NWA's way and it looks like they might have finally found their edge and that brings us to now. After that match Blood and Thunder whined and cried that they were cheated out of the titles until Reilly made the match. Blood and Thunder wanted a match with the entire GPA and this is where the preview begins......"

Childern: "Yeahhh"

(Divebomb takes a drink then opens the big book on his lap)

DB: "It all takes place live in the Saviss Center in St.Louis. Now I have to ask you a question. Do you want to hear the whole story or should I get to the good part?"

Childern: "The Good part!"

DB: "Ok I'll tell you the good part.(Divebomb flips a few pages ahead in the book then begins) Ok here we go. Viewfind along with Ravage and Tempest are on the outside of the ring fighting off some guys trying to interfere with the match as we see Zarak, Wolfang, Prowl? and Divebomb all in the ring fighting. Zarak and Prowl? are in a tie up as Wolfang and Divebomb are going punch for punch. All four men are tired and about to pass out. Finally Prowl? gains a little advantage and whips Zarak into the ropes and hits him with the Mark, a high velocity spine buster. As he does that Wolfang throws a punch at Divebomb who manages to duck at the very last second and counters it by picking up wolfang on his shoulders and calls to the crowd before leveling him with The End. Prowl? picks up Zarak and whips him into the ropes again but this time instead of going for the Mark he picks him up and him a Divebomb nail Zarak with the 3D. Prowl? and Divebomb noticing that things are getting rough on the outside decide they had better finish this match quick pick up Wolfang. Prowl? puts Wolfang on his shoulders as Divebomb climbs the ropes. He signals to the crowd and then jumps."

Childern: "Oh Yeahhhh"

DB: "Divebomb drills Wolfang with a clothes line off of Prowl?'s shoulders and Wolfang falls hard into the mat. Prowl? gets the referee's attention as Divebomb covers Wolfang and the referee makes the count. 1............2..............3."

Childern: "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

DB: "The match is over and the GPA had won and that kids is A Preview of Things to Come. I hope you all had a good time and I'll see you next time."

*The show gos off the air then we see P? and Divebomb standing beside a TV in a bar talking about it*

DB: "You know P? it might have been a story to those kids but to me its reality and I will do everything in my power to make it happen."

P?: "Yeah man."

DB: "They have been a thorn in our side for long enough and to quote Wolffy, by Hell or High Water I will destroy them."

P?: "Oh Hellz Yeah. They asked for more than they can handle this time."

DB: "Now I'm getting out of here. I want to be as strong as possible for when this match happens because when this match happens I am not going to hold back and I will have no regrets for what I will do."

P?: "Alright I'll see you later."

DB: "I'm out"

*The camera gos dark as Divebomb leaves the bar*

Tempest
2004-02-25, 01:10 AM
Best Show Ever.

Xille
2004-02-25, 02:20 AM
IC: Eh. I was bored. There were no interesting characters, and the plot was stale.

I mean, who wants to hear some guy whine about losing matches?

OOC: Oh, wait... ;) :D

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-25, 02:24 AM
IC: Divebomb with kids?! Quick! Somebody call the police!

Viewfind
2004-02-27, 12:06 AM
OOC:I think this was the best awf post i ever seen :eek:

IC: Now kids what cha learn today?

Kid1: You try to battle da GPA than you best be worthy, the only bullets you deal with is the retro jersey.
the bottom line is Blood and Thunder is just average you try to battle NWA than you best be down
when they came in the game the rules were bent,
you could find them "in da club" but they aint 50 cent
JUST TRY AND COME TO THE RING AND GET THROWN OUTTHA DOOR!!

Wolfang
2004-02-29, 03:52 AM
IC: A Preview of Things to Come? Now... I may not wear any stupid headscarf... and I know for a fact my balls ain't crystal... so I'll tell you what's gonna happen on Sunday at Redemption:

Alot of people are gonna get hurt. Alot of blood is gonna be spilled, and a lot of people are going to be really pissed off when they lose. Win, lose or draw, however, I can guarantee that the NWA and the nTo are gonna fulfil the first two categories.

See, unlike Divebomb, I'm not stupid enough to guarantee a win every time I lace up my boots. I'm also not dumb enough to steal anybody else's god-damned quotes when I know for a fact that I've pissed them off already and am going to be walking into the United Centre on Sunday to face them.

Divebomb, it's a well-documented fact that Blood & Thunder lost to the NWA jus once, and lost the tag team titles because of the GPA. Now; bearing that in mind, how do you rate your chances? Personally, I wouldn't be putting a whole lot of faith in you winning on Sunday.

See, maybe Zarak and myself did get a little lazy. Let's face it... the only possible opposition we had was you and P?, which is hardly a great challenge. So, just to annoy us, they've decided that the nTo can compete for a shot at the belts too. On what grounds they warrant a shot, I'll never know... but when it comes to the crunch, it won't be Blood & Thunder taking a dive. That I can promise you.

Come hell or high water, you and P?, Cyberstrike and Deathscream are gonna find out on Sunday that you don't mess with us. As the saying goes: "You don;t mess with the best, because the best don't mess". We're the best. Sunday will prove it.

I foresee that you should say your prayers. I suggest Cyberstrike, Deathscream and P? follow suit. You're gonna need every prayer you got come Sunday. That is no word of a lie.

Divebomb
2004-02-29, 04:56 AM
Now you see Wolfang, this is why I like competing against you and zarak. I know we hate each other and all but thats what makes these times great. The animosity, the anger, the incredible feeling of pure hatred for one another. Thats what makes this great but just like you I gotta wonder what in the hell Reilly was thinking when he put the nTo in here with us. I mean they have done nothing but run their mouths well kinda like me but I just don't understand what Reilly was thinking when he decided they deserved a shot until now. He knows that we are going to try and tear each others head off in this match and I think that he put them in here to try and lessen the casualty level of this match. I think he figures that if he puts more bodies in the ring we will get distracted and spread out the violence but he underestimates our hatred for one another because as far as I can see, all he is doing is adding fuel to the fire.

But I will take alittle advice from you even though you didn't expressly give it and I will not guarantee a win at Redemption. Instead all I am going to do is say there is going to be No Regrets and No Holding Back.

So Let The Games Begin..........

Galvatron91
2004-02-29, 05:01 AM
OOC: ROTFLMAO!

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-29, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: I foresee that you should say your prayers. I suggest Cyberstrike, Deathscream and P? follow suit. You're gonna need every prayer you got come Sunday. That is no word of a lie.

IC: Wolfang what makes you think I give a damn about the number's one contendership to the AWF Tag-Team titles? Me and Cane should be in the Iron Ganulet competeing for the AWF World title not in some cage match with you four for a title shot that we're not intrested in and even care less about.
The only damn thing that this stupid match has going for it is a
chance to hurt Prowl? So spare us your crap and just take care
Dumbitch and you can have the number#1 contendership as far
as I'm concered.

Deathscream
2004-02-29, 02:48 PM
IC: This match is barely worth my time I might not even bother to show up for it.

Divebomb
2004-02-29, 06:01 PM
So the little pansy panty wearing freak is try to make an excuse not to show up and the moron who wears a jock strap for a hat is trying to pretend he doesn't want a shot at some gold because with this gold he would have to sare the glory or is it that hes afraid of being in the ring with G91 and O'Con at the same time. Now I know both of them are in the gauntlet match but he knew he wouldn't have been in that anyways because frankly hes just not that good, but what ever his reasoning he knows they don't stand a chance in this match and both of them are trying to make excuses. Well whatever you two figure you want to do is fine but you ain't winning this match and you ain't gonna hurt anyone because like I said before, You Ain't Strong Enough.

Wolfang
2004-02-29, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Wolfang what makes you think I give a damn about the number's one contendership to the AWF Tag-Team titles? Me and Cane should be in the Iron Ganulet competeing for the AWF World title not in some cage match with you four for a title shot that we're not intrested in and even care less about.

IC: Who are those mysterious figures on horseback over yonder? It looks like... it can't be... no it is... it's the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. It must be due because Divebomb and I agree on something.

'Strike... the day you and Cane are considered serious contenders for the AWF Championship will be the same day the bodies of the GPA, D-Next, Xille, Strafe, Thundercracker, Cloud, Skywarp, Gruff, Amarant, Blaster, Bombshell, QS, the Mat Man and Blood & Thunder lie freezing in the bowels of hell. If you want your shot, you'll have to win at 'Overdrive'. And four months is a long time to wait... just to get your pasty ass handed to you by Xille.

So... just to make it real simple for you... show up on Sunday. Bring the Sword of Grayskull, the Armour of Vaul, the One Ring and every priest you can find and then... and only then... might you have a hope of winning this match. As it is, your chances of surviving it are growing slimmer by the minute.

And disrespecting the titles we're competing for a chance at is doing you even less favours, I assure you. You might want to hold them for more than three days before deciding they're worthless...

Xille
2004-02-29, 11:51 PM
And four months is a long time to wait... just to get your pasty ass handed to you by Xille.

And four months is a long time for the X to wait to have to whoop someone's ass.

Oh wait... that's what Ravage is for.

Ravage
2004-03-01, 01:13 AM
Xille enjoy walking while you can. After the PPV you might need a wheelchair to get around.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-01, 12:51 PM
IC: Who are those mysterious figures on horseback over yonder? It looks like... it can't be... no it is... it's the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. It must be due because Divebomb and I agree on something.

'Strike... the day you and Cane are considered serious contenders for the AWF Championship will be the same day the bodies of the GPA, D-Next, Xille, Strafe, Thundercracker, Cloud, Skywarp, Gruff, Amarant, Blaster, Bombshell, QS, the Mat Man and Blood & Thunder lie freezing in the bowels of hell. If you want your shot, you'll have to win at 'Overdrive'. And four months is a long time to wait... just to get your pasty ass handed to you by Xille.

So... just to make it real simple for you... show up on Sunday. Bring the Sword of Grayskull, the Armour of Vaul, the One Ring and every priest you can find and then... and only then... might you have a hope of winning this match. As it is, your chances of surviving it are growing slimmer by the minute.

And disrespecting the titles we're competing for a chance at is doing you even less favours, I assure you. You might want to hold them for more than three days before deciding they're worthless...

IC: If you think I care about some two bit title that I won once and have no desire to win again then you should go get head
examined bitch. When Me and D-Extreme won the AWF Tag-Team titles we won beat the 3 greatest tag-teams of all time. Blood and Thunder and the NWA are nowhere near the level compettion of the Mavericks, Compufire and Lock and King were.
If the nTo-X wanted the damn Tag-Team titles we would have won them by now we don't feel the need to compete with the trash of the AWF like you four asswipes.

Wolfang
2004-03-01, 03:02 PM
IC: Those are some big words, 'Strike. You want any condiments when I make you eat them?

Divebomb
2004-03-01, 03:03 PM
Shut up strike. Seeings how the NWA have beaten Compufire and Lock and King, I would say we are that level. As for you winning the titles, I don't know if you should really consider yourselves the former champs because if I am not mistaken you never even made it through one match as the champs. So before you go thinking you are the best there is you should step back and think about how great of a champ you really were.

Wolfang
2004-03-02, 12:44 AM
IC: Be fair Divebomb... when 'Strike had that operation to remove his charisma and wrestling ability, they screwed around with some of the logic centres in there. Consequently, he has no idea just how bad he truly is and perceives himself as some sort of god of wrestling.

The nTo won't win those belts... or any others... ever again. Why? Well, simply because... they... aren't... that... damn... good...

Lord Zarak
2004-03-02, 02:00 PM
IC: Be fair Divebomb... when 'Strike had that operation to remove his charisma and wrestling ability, they screwed around with some of the logic centres in there. Consequently, he has no idea just how bad he truly is and perceives himself as some sort of god of wrestling.

The nTo won't win those belts... or any others... ever again. Why? Well, simply because... they... aren't... that... damn... good...

I couldnt have out it better myself.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-03, 12:16 PM

IC: How do want to eat those words plain or well done?

Divebomb
2004-03-03, 03:14 PM
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.....

Oh thats good, there he gos again thinking hes good. Just like he thought he was before P? kicked his ass.

Wolfang
2004-03-03, 04:59 PM
IC: Come on Z... I'm sue you might have been able to, brother.

Divebomb? That was some pretty good smack from 'Strike... considering he just poached it from me...

See, I got no problem with losing to the NWA. But losing to some two-bit sputum-filled pus-riddled bitchboys like Cyberstrike and Deathscream is a different matter. In other words: it's not going to happen.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-04, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: How do want to eat those words plain or well done?

When you are dead, do you want burial or cremation?