PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Reilly's OFFICIAL Redemption Preview Thread

AWF Press Office
2004-02-25, 06:18 AM
*Please note, in addition to the matches which will be announced here, this is YOUR PLACE to post ANY interview piece or smacktalk or promo you wish to write for your character...*

Master of Puppets by Metallica begins to play...

JFA Voiceover: The AWF proudly brings to you, Redemption, live this Sunday from the SOLD OUT United Center in Chicago, IL.

The AWF Title will be decided in The Iron Gauntlet...as Bombshell defends against The Game Erik Summers, The Heart Brend Kid Sean O'Con, Viewfind, the King and Y3 Blaster!

The AWF IC Title will be defended as Amarant Odinson takes on Scout

For the first time ever...A Handicapped Elimination Match pits Stone Cold Skywarp against The Gruff, Cloudstrifer & D-Extreme

The Number One Contendership for the AWF Tag Titles will be decided in a 3 Way Cage match as Blood & Thunder, the nTo and the NWA clash.

The TV Title will be defended as reigning champion NMathew faces Brave Maxx

In a special challenge for the Hardcore Title: TC defends against Auros, Xille & Ravage In this contest, it should be noted that TC does not have to be pinned to lose the title!

Vin Ghostal meets the challenge and the the Main Event for Archivemania is on the line as he faces Sixswitch

Pulp Faction collides as Morpheus meets Strafe with the winner getting a shot at the TV Title on the following Mayhem.

Plus: OP2005 answers the open challenge of Tempest seeking to get a rematch for the AWF IC Title...and of course everyone's favorite psychotherapist Auntie Slag will sit down with AWF Owner...Mr. Reilly!

Bombshell
2004-02-25, 06:32 AM
(OOC: An interview will come later in the week. For now, I figured I'd get a bit of smacktalk outta the way first.)

So let's see. We got the John Cena wannabe, the no name sonofab*tch, the guy that makes me ashamed to be from the same place as him, and the two bosom buddies who spent as much time performing in the bedroom as they do in the ring.

And then there's me. The AWF champion. The guy who has finally managed to establish himself as one of the top superstars in this Federation after spending so much time riding on the coattails of others: The cWo. The nTo. The Canucks. Claypool. Cyberstrike. Blaster. They've all come and gone. But I have remained. I have endured. I have become greatness. And at Redemption, I will prove to everyone that my win was not a fluke, and that I am as worthy as being the AWF champion as anyone else.

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-25, 09:19 AM
(OOC: how does this handicap work? 3 men will fight one at the start of the match? or will one of the 3 enter after one of the 3 facing Sky gets pinned? Whatever it is..sounds cool to me)

D-Ex: Skywarp, it seems like lady luck is not shining in your corner these days arent they? It seems like your ass is numbered huh? Well you know what....YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT IS! I dont give a damn if I am forced to tag along with Fluff and Cloudy yet again for some stupid reason. But one thing is for sure Skywarp...revenge will be mine...and you know it will be too XTREME for you to handle!!!

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-25, 12:01 PM
IC: Blood and Thunder and the NWA.
You four idiots have understand this the nTo-X is fed up with this crap that we've had to deal with and at the aptly named Redemption the only thing that is going to happen is we're walking out as the number one's contenders to those AWF Tag-team champions we will hurt you and put all four of you in the ICU
especially you Prowl? we don't forgive and we don't forget.

Halfshell
2004-02-25, 12:26 PM
I can see it now.

ArchiveMania 3. The biggest stage of the year.

The Main Event.

The AWF Championship.

The HeartBrend Kid. The Legend. The Highlight of Your Life. The AWF Champion.

Sixswitch. The challenger. The winner of the Rumble. The man who handed Vinny G's ass back to him at Redemption.

The master against the pupil. A contest worthy of headlining the greatest show on Earth.

May the best man win.

CloudStrifer
2004-02-25, 02:18 PM
(OOC: Interview will be comming soon)

Well, Well I got Skywarp were I wanted, in the ring with 2 other bozo's and myself. Now, Now I now you guys won't be any much help to me, winning this match, but hey, i support you in throwing you lifes away so that I can be Skywarp. I really honour you for that.....No, wait I don't. I think your all idiots, trying to get into the ring with CloudStrifer, The Messenger of Odin. One outcome is that your all going to be beating in a horrible and painful way. Be glad that you signed you death warrents. I shall be waiting....

Lord Zarak
2004-02-25, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Blood and Thunder and the NWA.
You four idiots have understand this the nTo-X is fed up with this crap that we've had to deal with and at the aptly named Redemption the only thing that is going to happen is we're walking out as the number one's contenders to those AWF Tag-team champions we will hurt you and put all four of you in the ICU
especially you Prowl? we don't forgive and we don't forget.

In the words of the Great Wise Prophet....Shut Up

Ravage
2004-02-25, 03:18 PM
Hmm can't say I wanted to go after TC and Auros when I would rather just kill Xille but ok. More gold in the process always works.

Sixswitch
2004-02-25, 03:33 PM
You? The master? Wouldn't go that far, but it would be a match well worthy of headlining a Wrestlemania. Doesn't really matter who I face though, because the Welsh Wonder is guaranteed to make the night special. To dazzle the crowd on the biggest stage of them all.

And at 'Mania, it doesn't matter who walks in the Champion, because the Double S will be the one walking out. Simple. As. That.

Bombshell
2004-02-25, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
May the best man win.

Don't worry. I will.

Xille
2004-02-25, 08:38 PM
Four men for the Hardcore title? Whatever, I don't want it. Not yet, anyway. TC, you're the greatest Hardcore champion this fed has seen. Auros, you're one hell of a competitor yourself. I don't have a problem with either of you, and as far as I'm concerned, it's really just you two against each other for the championship. You see, all I want to do is break Ravage, not pin him. I want to punish him for all he's put me through and for everything people like him have put me through. I don't care if I have to drive a sledgehammer into his skull and then jump off the top of a twenty foot ladder to do it. He's going to be broken. Hell, I don't care if I break myself in the process.

Ravage, call your momma and have her reserve a couple of beds in the ICU for us. I'm the X, baby. The opium of the masses. Blink, and you'll be on the ground.

Deathscream
2004-02-25, 10:09 PM
IC: Frankly I don't care to be in a cage match for #1 spot for the tag-team titles with Zarak and Wolfang what I want is the AWF HARDCORE title but since the AWF feels that nTo-X has to be in a
three way cage match for a shot at the Tag-Team titles so be it.

Now B&T the only thing I want out of this match is not to see NWA win the match! So I propose this Blood and Thunder the only reason I agreed to this match is for a chance to injury P? I don't give a rat's ass one way or another about you two, Divebomb, or even winning the match I want to hurt P? You two can beat the hell out of Dibblebumb, kiss him, stick a pipe up his ass, whatever you two want to do to him is alright by me.
But P? is the nTo-X's victim and if you two mess us the nTo-X will have no choice to beat the **** out of you.

Deal?

Extreme_Kup
2004-02-25, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
In the words of the Great Wise Prophet....Shut Up

D-Ex: I can shout 'AMEN' to that Zarak! :cool:

Prowl?
2004-02-25, 11:19 PM
....we will hurt you and put all four of you in the ICU
especially you Prowl? we don't forgive and we don't forget.....

Yo, Divebomb, peep this out....

This sucka is bitter cause the big P? made him his b!tch last time tha foo got in the ring with us.

And now all that be in da way to our gold straps are these little girls and flood and blunder. So basically alls we gots to be sweating is those hosers from the UK, cause everyone and their momma know what I did to cyberdyke is just a little taste compaired to what im gonna do to their little tag team.

Ya'll ready to jump back on da pain train?

Cause the big P? is rollin into the station......

HOLLA

Divebomb
2004-02-25, 11:30 PM
*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb in his locker room talking to a very beautiful women*

(hear a knock on the door)

DB: "Yeah what do you want I am kinda busy here."

some dork: "Yeah I know I am sorry but Reilly just announced the card for Redemption and he told me to tell you and P? what you guys are doing."

DB: "Really. Ok what do we get to do at the PPV?"

sd: "You guys are in a 3-way cage match for the #1 contendership for the Tag Titles."

DB: "Really? With who if you don't mind me asking."

sd: "Blood and Thunder and the nTo-X."

DB: "Who the hell are the nTo-X?"

sd: "that would be Deathscream and Cyberstrike."

DB: "Oh god. Come on now. Doesn't that guy ever learn. I mean the last time he tried to step up he got put down and put down hard."

sd: "Yeah that was pretty funny. But I should tell you they have already stated that they are only in this to try and take out P?. They are pretty serious about trying to injure him."

DB: "Don't worry dude there is nothing they can do to hurt P?. They are not strong or smart enough to know how to do it. Thanks for the info but I am kinda busy."

sd: "No problem. Bye."

DB: "Yeah see ya later. Sorry darlin I gotta make a quick phone call."

beautiful woman: "Ok but be quick we got reservations."

DB: "Don't worry we'll make it."

(Divebomb picks up his cell phone and dials a number)

DB: "Hey its me............yeah I'm doing good. Anyways bud I just got word. We got a shot at the number one contendership for the titles at Redemption............yeah its a 3-way cage match with Blood and Thunder and nTo-X..........oh that would be Deathscream and our good old friend Cyberstrike and supposedly they are gonna be gunning for you..............yeah thats what I said but I just figured I would give you a heads up...........Yeah anyways I gotta go my woman is giving me that we're gonna be late look so I'll talk to ya later.......yeah bye."

(Divebomb hangs up and puts the phone in his pocket)

bw: "Come on we gotta go."

DB: "Hey, don't be in such a rush. We got plenty of time."

*Divebomb puts his arm around the woman and they leave to room as the camera gos black*

Viewfind
2004-02-26, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
You? The master? Wouldn't go that far, but it would be a match well worthy of headlining a Wrestlemania. Doesn't really matter who I face though, because the Welsh Wonder is guaranteed to make the night special. To dazzle the crowd on the biggest stage of them all.

And at 'Mania, it doesn't matter who walks in the Champion, because the Double S will be the one walking out. Simple. As. That.

Damn dwag you got mo flave like steven king writes horror....

OH WAIT YOU DON"T!!!

Ravage
2004-02-26, 03:06 AM
The opium of the masses, more like the boredom of the masses.

You are the X as in gone, done and should have never gotten into this ring.

Do your credit you have spunk, but it's not the kind I like. You say you will hurt and maim but will you? I've been putting people in hopitials for 3 years now, well before you even decided to lace up boots in this fed.

So aim for me as I wouldn't want it any other way.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-26, 03:35 AM
More Human than Human starts to play throughout the arena. Fans go ballistic and boo like mad as the Intercontinetal Champion heads to the ring. With the belt slung over his shoulder, Amarant Odinson grabs a mic as he walks into the squared cicrle to address the crowd.

I came down here to get a few things off my chest. First off, to Scout. Congratulations on you winning the opportunity to get your ass kicked by The Rabid Wolverine once again. I'll say this for you though, at least you don't give out without a fight. But this is the last time. I'm sick and tired of beating the crap out of you. So Scout, you better make this one count because if you don't beat me at Redemption, You will never get another shot at my I.C. Title as long as I hold it.

Now number 2 on my list is Mat Man. The crowd starts cheering at the mention of his name That's right. Cheer for him all you want. You want to cheer on a coward then that's fine with me. No one said that the people in this town were really intelligent anyway. The fans start to boo Amarant even louder. What's wrong??? Truth hurts???

Now Mat Man, I know you've been dodgeing me ever since you got that win over me and you took my T.V. Title away at Edge of Survival. I'm giving Scout her rematch, so where in the hell is mine?? You almost lost it during your first defense and now you have to go up that necrophiliac, Brave Maximus. I want what is rightfully mine. I want my rematch for the T.V. Title and it makes no difference to me which one of you peons I have to face to get it back. The result will be same anyway. One of you will bring the T.V. Title to the ring, I'll make you tap and I'll have my belt back.

Now last and most certainly least. The Human Jackass, Tempest. You've been running your mouth for the last couple of weeks now saying how tough you think you are and how you think you can beat me. Well at Redemption, you get to prove yourself. If you can beat OP2005, then you'll get you title shot and then we'll see what type of man you really are.

There's something that you need to keep in mind though. I've gone 5 months now with some gold around my waist. I've only been beaten 5 times. Once by the then T.V Champ, D-Extreme and it was only a matter of time before I MADE HIM TAP OUT. Once by Mat Man and will rectify that very quickly. The other 3 were all former AWF World champions.

Everyone else who has ever stepped into the ring with me has TAPPED OUT. I have shown time and time again why I am the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in the histroy of this business. And I will continue to do so. OP2005 was the lastest statistic to be added and your time will come soon enough.

Everyone's time will come. I don't care who you are. The Show Stopper, The Game, the Welsh Wonder, Tapedeck or a Cassette. It makes no difference to me if you're 7 ft 2 or 5 ft 3. You can be an undead freak, a drunk, a viking, a slut, a bunch of D-12 wannabes or some punk with a goofy looking hat and statue. You could even be Vin Ghostal for all I care.

None of that matters because at the end of the day it all comes down the fact that I will MAKE EVERY SINLGE ONE OF YOU TAP. I AM THE RABID WOLVERINE, AMARANT ODINSON. I AM THE I.C. CHAMPION AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ANY OF YOU WILL EVER..... PROVE ME WRONG

OOC: I got bored. :\

Tempest
2004-02-26, 08:57 AM
IC

Moi Amarant? Am I a Human Jackass?

I am one of the toughest guys to walk into this palce. I've stood up against the greats and won buddy. I've lost some, I'll admit that but I've beaten the best.

OP2005, I've got a lot of anger to let out, your in my ... I'd suggest you get the hell outta my way, cause I'm gonna get the 1 ... 2 ... 3! And go on to face Amarant for thta gold ... my first.

Viewfind
2004-02-26, 11:45 PM
Yo Bombshell you sweatin and im bettin you frettin my rymes, this time cause im the real deal wit mass appeal da girls sweat me im sexy yo mom knows i know how she ***** me you see shes good but i had betta next is arcee now go getta

Bombshell
2004-02-27, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Yo Bombshell you sweatin and im bettin you frettin my rymes, this time cause im the real deal wit mass appeal da girls sweat me im sexy yo mom knows i know how she ***** me you see shes good but i had betta next is arcee now go getta

Um...I can't be the only one who doesn't have the slightest f*cking idea what the hell this ass is talking about, am I?

nmathew
2004-02-27, 02:28 AM
Amarat, Amarant, Amarant... I see you're already trying to line up title shots because you know Scout's going to rip the IC title from your waist faster than P?'s mom puts out. I have a message for you, but it's going to wait until the PPV. Until then, I've got a freak to dismantle...

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-27, 02:47 AM
HAHAHA Come on now. You and I both know that there's a better chance of Viewfind speaking proper english than of that slut, Scout beating me. I'd be a little more concerned about the Deadman if I were you.

Tempest
2004-02-27, 02:52 AM
You know what Amarant ... Scout isn't going to beat you ... I am ...

Xille
2004-02-27, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Bombshell
Um...I can't be the only one who doesn't have the slightest f*cking idea what the hell this ass is talking about, am I?

Welcome to my recent nightmare, Bombshell. Now try to not pass out after 5 people have spoken like that.

Thundercracker
2004-02-27, 03:09 AM
You know, it doesnt matter how many different jackmos I have to take on when defending my hardcore championship. Because in the end everyone knows that I will win, because I am the best damned hardcore champion this company has ever seen. And seriously, look at my competition...

Sir Auros, some no talent, next rate douche, who shouldnt be wrestling, but mowing my lawn

Xille, new comer whose had a good start going for him, but that start ends at Redemption when he goes up against me

Ravage, my former tag partner, easily the best opponent in this match, but still you won't beat me. You've known it ever since we were tag partners

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-27, 03:18 AM
You know what Tempest?? You just keep on telling yourself that. Eventually, you may even start to believe it. You'll never beat me. Hell, I doubt you'll even beat OP2005. You got your ass kicked by Blood and Thunder last week. You got your ass kicked by Scout of all people the week before that. Oh yeah Tempest, you're on a roll aren't ya??? Just look at you go.

Try and follow the boucning ball with me, ok?? If you need help, I'm sure Ravage will give you hand. If you beat OP2005, you will get your chance to take my I.C. Title. You will come down to the ring, I'll walk in with the I.C. Title, I'll beat you to within an inch of your life, I will MAKE YOU TAP and the I'll walk back out of the ring with my I.C. Title, while you go back to parking cars for the NWA and doing Vin Ghostal's dirty laundry.

That's not a prediction Tempest. IT'S A FACT. You will never in your wildest dreams....PROVE ME WRONG.

Tempest
2004-02-27, 03:36 AM
Your more full of yourself then Vinny G ....

Scout was a rare event ... which I didn't even lose, and I'll beat OP2005 to an inch of his life.

Soon Amarant ... I won't make you tap ... you'll be in too much pain to tap, you'll regret trying to match yourself up to me.

Ravage
2004-02-27, 05:26 AM
No worries TC, you let me have my straight shot at short stuff and you can make Auros your bitch the whole night.

Amarant Odinson
2004-02-27, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Tempest
Your more full of yourself then Vinny G ....

Scout was a rare event ... which I didn't even lose, and I'll beat OP2005 to an inch of his life.

Soon Amarant ... I won't make you tap ... you'll be in too much pain to tap, you'll regret trying to match yourself up to me.

You've got to be kidding me. Match myself UP to you??? I'm lowering my standards by even thinking of kicking your ass. The I.C. Champion against the GPA's valet??? I surpassed you the day I came here. You don't deserve to in that ring, let alone get a title shot. And if you beat OP2005, I'll prove that to you and the rest of the peons out in the crowd. If you get into the ring with me, you'll be lucky if you walk out of that ring. You won't take my title away from me because Tempest......YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

Tempest
2004-02-27, 06:16 AM
amarant ... I think your scared, I will be walking outta that ring with the gold around my waist, I'll beat OP2005, I'll face you and I'll take my gold away from you it will be mine, where it belongs.

Heed my call Amarant, the gold will be mine.

Xille
2004-02-27, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
No worries TC, you let me have my straight shot at short stuff and you can make Auros your bitch the whole night.

I'm glad that we agree on something. Maybe you're not as dumb as I originally thought, Ravage. Then again, I've taken quite a few shots to the head recently, so you probably are stupider than I currently realize.

Ravage
2004-02-27, 03:48 PM
And I will make sure you take a number more headshots at the PPV.

Xille
2004-02-27, 03:53 PM
Doesn't matter to me as long as they lead up to your knees breaking.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-02-27, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Prowl?
Yo, Divebomb, peep this out....

This sucka is bitter cause the big P? made him his b!tch last time tha foo got in the ring with us.

And now all that be in da way to our gold straps are these little girls and flood and blunder. So basically alls we gots to be sweating is those hosers from the UK, cause everyone and their momma know what I did to cyberdyke is just a little taste compaired to what im gonna do to their little tag team.

Ya'll ready to jump back on da pain train?

Cause the big P? is rollin into the station......

HOLLA

IC:
You can be rolling into the station but after the PPV you and your bitch are gonna be making a sudden departure from the tracks to the hospital after the nTo-X has derailed from the AWF Tag-Team titles.

Silly Cow
2004-02-28, 07:35 AM
All week I've had people telling me that what Strafe did was unfair. That his attack was uncalled for. That I did not deserve that. And every single time I begin to doubt it more and more. Was it not I who attacked Strafe just under a year ago? Was it not I who lost it all then? Friends, loyalty, the feeling of belonging. I traded it all for hate and anger. Now I believe someone else got the better part of that deal.

But that is not important now. What is important is that I'm tired. I'm tired of other people controlling my life with their actions. First Chris Vaccaro put me in a match I had no interest in. And losing the match I had no interest in made half of the locker room hate me, alienating me even more. Then Vin Ghostal destroyed my dream without second guess. And now Strafe decided to make an example... out of me.

I say Enough! I want control of my own life! If even just a tiny grasp, I want control of it! I may have deserved what Strafe did to me, but what I will do to Strafe at Redemption. That he will certainly deserve!

Strafe
2004-02-28, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Silly Cow
I may have deserved what Strafe did to me, but what I will do to Strafe at Redemption. That he will certainly deserve!

Yes, when you lose to me, I will most certainly deserve that.

I understand now that I held myself back by not allowing myself to do what was necessary to win...now that I have...ascended...past such petty concerns, I am unstoppable!

Redemption is aptly titled, for it shall be the means by which I redeem myself and begin my ascension to the top of the AWF...a place I belong.

And there is nothing you can do about.

There is nothing anyone can do about it.

I admit you do have a point Morpheus. Taking one's fate into their own hands is what is necessary to win.

I hope you find that to be some comfort after your impending loss.

Gruff
2004-02-28, 08:02 PM
IC

So its The Gruff, the future of this company, the life blood of this federation forced to tag once more with hex dex and odins personal bitch boy against the booze hound at the top of the heap once more.
I'm only in this match to get my hands on you Skywarp, perhaps once i've beaten you to an inch of your life you'll finally realise that your going to have to face me one on one once more to prove that you can beat me and beat me cleanly instead of bribing the refs.

huss boy and the main dixie chick himself stay out of my way and dont screw this one up. i'm sick of your dumb friggin mistakes and cock ups! This feud is all about Gruff, the future, vs skywarp, the past and thats all it is. You 2 hacks from the undercard can stay the hell their like the bottom feeding trash you are, you stay down there with the rest of em cept for Arcee cuz she does come up for air once in awhile. But you stay down there and you know your place in space cuz the Gruff, the future is going to beat the living hell out of Stone Cold Skywarp, take his place as the future of this company and then take each and every single piece of gold in this company.

Skywarp your time isnt near, your time has passed! I am the future of this company and i will not be denied!
Say your prayers Skywarp because at the ppv i will get my Redemption!

Xille
2004-02-28, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Gruff
the future of this company, the life blood of this federation
i'm sick of your dumb friggin mistakes and cock ups!
You 2 hacks from the undercard

OOC: Geez. And I thought that I was full of myself.

Originally posted by Strafe
I am unstoppable!

You're also a little puss who runs from tag matches.

There is nothing anyone can do about it.

You let the X have a try sometime. I'm sure he'd enjoy it, and I'm sure he'd think of something.

I admit you do have a point Morpheus. Taking one's fate into their own hands is what is necessary to win.

Obviously you're not talking about tag matches. Or in my case, handicap matches.

But you do have a point Strafe. Taking one's fate into their own hands is important, and I thank you for showing me that. You proved to me that I am an exile in and out of the ring. I'll tell you what else is important, though, Strafe. Taking someone else's fate... and destroying it.

My dad did it to me. His small son had nothing to offer to him, so he was worthless. He was not worth his father's time. He would ask himself: why does such a small person deserve anything? Power... money... everything was for the big, the powerful, and in my eyes, the stupid. I couldn't work with him on the docks, I couldn't follow in his proverbial footsteps. The only thing that could appease the man was his old friend Jack Daniels. Well, that man, the only family I had, decided to throw me out of "his house" at the age of 16. He drove me into the city, spat in my face, and told me to get out of his life. I was alone for the first time. I had no money and nowhere to go, but I fought and worked through it all to become the man you see before me today.

And so, Ravage... as I look into your eyes, as I think about every time I was called "worthless" by my dear old daddy, as I feel every bruise and scar left by your cheap shots, my anger, my hatred, grows. Every instinct I had to hit him, but was too scared to, is returning. I've met more assholes like you and my father since my teen years, Ravage. And now, at Redemption, you're going to suffer for all of them.

DrEvil
2004-02-28, 10:15 PM
In the darkened room OP2005 is sitting down. His red eyes are seen through his mask...

OP2005: Redemption. Tempest. Hell hath no fury like the beating you will receive from thy worst nightmare. The Highlander from Hell, OP2005 will walk into the arena. He'll get into the ring and he will proceed to beat your body to a pulp. Tempest. Redemption. Both mean the same to him. A place where blood...
His red eyes turn completely white
...flows out easily....

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-02, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
I can see it now.
ArchiveMania 3. The biggest stage of the year.
The Main Event.
The AWF Championship.
The HeartBrend Kid. The Legend. The Highlight of Your Life. The AWF Champion.
Sixswitch. The challenger. The winner of the Rumble. The man who handed Vinny G's ass back to him at Redemption.
The master against the pupil. A contest worthy of headlining the greatest show on Earth.
May the best man win.

Boooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.......

HBK against Sixswitch? Main event at ArchiveMania? What, are we looking for WWE-level buyrates here? The very thought of that match just put the guy sitting next to me in a coma.

I'll tell you what people want to see...they want to see The King of Bling Bling, the man himself, Homeslice, bring home the AWF Championship!

And they want to see V.3., first time back in the ring, lay waste to that upstart Six and go to ArchiveMania to main-event the damn thing for the second year in a row.

That's what they want.

They want Viewfind vs. Vin Ghostal.

They want the greatest spectacle in AWF history.

They want by far the biggest, most grandest, most blingenest match in the history of wrestling. GPA vs. GPA. Leader vs. Leader. Superman against Superman.

That's what the people want. And that's what they'll get.

I promise.

Think the GPA ain't taking over ArchiveMania? Don't sweat it, bro...

THAT'S JUST CRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Ravage
2004-03-02, 07:44 PM
Looks like Xille's daddy didn't fix the problem.

Sixswitch
2004-03-02, 08:03 PM
Hey, I'm happy to face anyone at 'Mania. I don't see why I should be forced to risk my title shot against a useless ego-maniacal hack like yourself - but hey, beating you gives me something to do at Redemption I suppose. Facing O'Con is a more intriguing matchup than facing Ghostal I must admit. A newly returning, bat wielding idiot against a person, who despite being an idiot is at least a halfway decent wrestler.

The only way the GPA could take over Archivemania is if everyone else were dead. And that aint happening bro. So take your little theories about what the people want to see. Wrap 'em real tight around your bat, and shove the lot where it don't smell of roses.

Simple as that, really.

Xille
2004-03-02, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
Looks like Xille's daddy didn't fix the problem.

Don't you ever mention the f***ing idea of him again, Ravage, unless you feel like chewing on a sledgehammer.

Viewfind
2004-03-02, 11:29 PM
Yo sixbitch don't get yo panies in ruffle cuz you in da main event at ArchiveMania well dats, what Ghostal?
Yo dats......

JUST CRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :smokin:

Bombshell
2004-03-02, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal

THAT'S JUST CRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

JUST CRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :smokin:

No. What's "CCCRRRAAAZZZYYY" is that 'Find thinks he's gonna win the Iron Gauntlet...which he's not.

And that Ghostal thinks he's gonna beat Sixswitch...which I really don't care about enough to comment on.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-03, 12:44 AM
Ghostal is just plain crazy if thinks he's going to beat Sixswitch and headline 'Mania.

Divebomb
2004-03-03, 01:25 AM
Ghostal is just plain crazy if thinks he's going to beat Sixswitch and headline 'Mania.

And theres our proof. Vinny G, congratulations you are gonna headline 'Mania. Think about it, we all know how horrible of a wrestler he is but also how good he thinks he is. So if you apply the same theory to him thinking sixswitch is gonna win then, well.......

..Just think about it...

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-03, 01:51 AM
Bombers, you best start caring, because the winner of that match will be the one to stomp you into the ground if you manage to make it out of Redemption with the championship. And that man will be me, of course.

As for you, Six...I'm a three-time AWF Heavyweight Champion. You're just...that guy. Do the math.

nmathew
2004-03-03, 02:11 AM
As for you, Six...I'm a three-time AWF Heavyweight Champion. You're just...that guy. Do the math.

Ghostal + Sixswitch = has-been + up and comer

No need Six, I did it for you :)!

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-03, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Gruff
IC

So its The Gruff, the future of this company, the life blood of this federation forced to tag once more with hex dex and odins personal bitch boy against the booze hound at the top of the heap once more.

huss boy and the main dixie chick himself stay out of my way and dont screw this one up. i'm sick of your dumb friggin mistakes and cock ups! This feud is all about Gruff, the future, vs skywarp, the past and thats all it is. You 2 hacks from the undercard can stay the hell their like the bottom feeding trash you are, you stay down there with the rest of em cept for Arcee cuz she does come up for air once in awhile. But you stay down there and you know your place in space cuz the Gruff, the future is going to beat the living hell out of Stone Cold Skywarp, take his place as the future of this company and then take each and every single piece of gold in this company.

Skywarp your time isnt near, your time has passed! I am the future of this company and i will not be denied!
Say your prayers Skywarp because at the ppv i will get my Redemption!

D-Ex: Dumb-friggin mistakes? Look at yourself at the mirror man YOUR THE DAMN MISTAKE! You see I dont see the point of the damn AWF booking comittee to shove me up you 3 guys noses everytime they have a stinking opportunity to!

And hell beat the damn snot outta Skywarp if you want. But I wanna beat his ass as well. Cause Sky, you have been acting like your one tough SOB. Well at Redepmtion we will see how tough you will be once me, Odin's bitch and Gruff are gonna send you to hell and back! I will get my revenge Skywarp, i will get my revenge on you for your meddlings in my recent matches. You shall see how Xtreme, D-Extreme shall go through in this match. Hell if its to get dq'ed for bloodying your drunk ass with a weapon, let it be! Cause I am the XTREME....D-EXTREME!

Bombshell
2004-03-03, 03:31 AM
Bombers, you best start caring, because the winner of that match will be the one to stomp you into the ground if you manage to make it out of Redemption with the championship. And that man will be me, of course.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Oh, wait. You're being all serious.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Now I don't know why I should find that funny. Because you think you're gonna win the match, or because you're attempting to be serious.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-03, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Divebomb
And theres our proof. Vinny G, congratulations you are gonna headline 'Mania. Think about it, we all know how horrible of a wrestler he is but also how good he thinks he is. So if you apply the same theory to him thinking sixswitch is gonna win then, well.......

..Just think about it...

IC:
Here what I think about it. While I hate Sixswitch's guts I do respect him. He put AWF Warzone out of business and won the rumble for his shot.

Vin Ghostal on the other hand I just plain hate and don't respect him.

WHY?

Vin Ghostal cried liked a bitch when the AWF booking committee
told him that some new talent was coming up and deserving title
shots and headlining main events. He took his ball and went home crying to mommy saying about how unfair we were to him.
Then he comes back and thinks that everybody who has worked
their way up the ladder of success should make their way to make their way back down to the bottom of the ladder.

WHY?

Vin Ghostal is the AWF's version of Hulk Hogan a characater out of
date and who couldn't wrestle to begin with.

THAT'S WHY!

As to Redemeption the nTo-X will walk out into that cage and leave the NWA and Blood and Thunder in a world of pain.

Sixswitch
2004-03-03, 01:16 PM
How about we try another equation? How about we try the equation that says if we take one guy who's runnin' hot. One guy who's been kicking arse in the AWF for the last couple of months. One guy who's the most exciting wrestler on the AWF roster.

Then we take the other guy. Just returned from slacking off - probably stuffing his face with pies, and pumping ugly old ho's with that little twig of his.

If we add into the equation the fact that the second guy has never beaten the first in one on one competition. If we factor all these variables into our little sum, then we can reach only one conclusion. You suck. You suck more than Tempest in the GPA's private locker room. You suck more than a hoover set to maximum charged with the task of cleaning up all the crap that flows freely from your mouth. You're just a warm up Ghostal. I know it. Everyone else knows it. Hell, deep down, you probably know it too. So at Redemption... Just bring it. Bring yourself, bring your bat, bring your twig, hell, bring the GPA if you want. It doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, you are not read for the Double S, and at Redemption, I'll prove it.

Wolfang
2004-03-03, 04:49 PM
IC: Well... nobody asked me for my 2 penneth worth, but hell; you're gonna get it anyway.

Alright; first of all, 'Strike, if you think that you and the big blue asswipe are gonna leave us- that is Blood & Thunder- and the NWA in a world of pain, you might be right. If what you're actually infering is that you'll win, it's highly unlikely.

Second; how is it, Ghostal, that you know what the people want? What the people really want is to watch Sixswitch spread your entrails all over the United Centre while I cut off Cyberstrike's eyelids and watch him go slowly insane fom sleep deprivation.

See, Sixswitch doesn't need any metallic phallic like say... a gold baseball bat... to beat his opponents with. Why? Because he has talent and hasn't been sat on the sidelines for five months. Sure... maybe you're better off now... but I don't know if you will be after Redemption.

Galvatron91
2004-03-03, 10:00 PM
You know, the Game doesn't know what is harder to sit through...a Tempest match...or a Tempest interview...hell, the Game could say that about a host of no talent hacks in the fed...drones like Vin Ghostal come to mind.

However, the Game can't say that about the 5 men that he will step into the Iron Gauntlet with. 6 AWF World Champions..6 World Class athletes...each out to prove that they are the best in this company...nay...this industry.

There's just one problem...only one can win. Now let's be honest, at some point we've all beaten the hell out of each other. But now...its time to determine the who's who...by the end of the night, the Game can't say if he will be walking or not...but the Game damn sure can say that he'll be walking out of the United Center the first ever 4 time AWF Champion...

Bombshell
2004-03-03, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
by the end of the night, the Game can't say if he will be walking or not...but the Game damn sure can say that he'll be walking out of the United Center the first ever 4 time AWF Champion...

And once again, you seem to be forgetting the fact that one of those people is ME...although with your "brain", I can't say that I'm surprised that you keep forgetting that I'm involved in this match. It must be hard for you to remember anything that didn't happen over five minutes ago...

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-04, 03:08 AM
So Vin Ghostal doesn't have any talent?

Beat The Game cleanly (June 2002)
Beat HBK cleanly (ArchiveMania I)
Beat five other men to regain the AWF Championship (December 2002)
Beat TC cleanly to retain, then regain the title (January/February 2003)

And your proud new AWF Heavyweight Champion? V.3. is undefeated against his candy ass. Remember that table, Bombers? The memories coming back yet?

Not every man who's successful has to be a has-been. If anything, I'm a has-been-and-will-be-again, and each and every one of you is a never-was.

Bottom line...I've taken your heroes, the babyfaces that this federation tries to elevate to my level, and I have beaten every...single...one of them.

Sir Auros
2004-03-04, 03:19 AM
All I can say is that ****sucker Bombshell cheated me out of my championship title, so I'm throwing it all into this one against TC.

Bombshell
2004-03-04, 03:46 AM
So Vin Ghostal doesn't have any talent?

At least you admit it. And that's the first step.

Beat The Game cleanly (June 2002)
Beat HBK cleanly (ArchiveMania I)
Beat five other men to regain the AWF Championship (December 2002)
Beat TC cleanly to retain, then regain the title (January/February 2003)

Hmm...I notice your use of the word "cleanly". That shouldn't be. Hmm...yeah. That's supposed to be "by way of interference from the Gimpy Pimply Association".

And your proud new AWF Heavyweight Champion? V.3. is undefeated against his candy ass. Remember that table, Bombers? The memories coming back yet?

Yeah. I remember. I also remember that you're not exactly "undefeated" against me. You manage to get those splinters out of your back?

I've taken your heroes, the babyfaces that this federation tries to elevate to my level, and I have beaten every...single...one of them.

Yeah. You beat me. And then I beat you back.

Originally posted by Sir Auros
All I can say is that ****sucker Bombshell cheated me out of my championship title, so I'm throwing it all into this one against TC.

Dude...what you and TC do backstage is nobody's business but your own.

Sir Auros
2004-03-04, 04:16 AM

And bad comeback of the year goes to Bombshell for coming up with some [expletive deleted] that attempted to twist my words because it made no sense. Jesús Cristo, English isn't even my first language and I can use it better than you.

Tell me, was it all the huge [racist name deleted] ****s that were rammed up your mom's [vulgarity deleted] while she was pregnant with you that cause the brain damage or all the beatings you've suffered here?

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-04, 04:15 PM
Hmm...I notice your use of the word "cleanly". That shouldn't be. Hmm...yeah. That's supposed to be "by way of interference from the Gimpy Pimply Association".

OOC: No, really, dude, those victories were all clean. The GPA didn't have a hand in any of those matches. Two were when I was still a face, and the two wins over TC were both interference-free. Mook.

IC: Bombers, do your research. Did getting driven through a table really scramble your brains that badly? Get it together. You talk a big game now because you know the AWF bookers will watch your back and keep me away from you...bookers like championship stability, and they wouldn't want me destroying you and taking your title right away. Fine. Talk your talk. There ain't a man or woman in the world, not even your mom, that would ever give you a chance against me. You say I can't wrestle? You say I need my bat to even things up? I'll leave my beautiful gold bat in the locker room. I'll keep the GPA backstage. Only one of us is a legend, and sooner or later, when the right time comes, we'll find out exactly who that is.

Silly Cow
2004-03-04, 04:23 PM
Bottom line...I've taken your heroes, the babyfaces that this federation tries to elevate to my level, and I have beaten every...single...one of them.
Not all of us are heroes. Not all of us can entertain the crowd with smart remarks and heroic comebacks.

You may have beaten the heroes, the cornerstones. But some of us are not any of that. You have not beaten some of us. And some day, Vin Ghostal, you will see it is not that easy...

Bombshell
2004-03-04, 04:41 PM
OOC: No, really, dude, those victories were all clean. The GPA didn't have a hand in any of those matches. Two were when I was still a face, and the two wins over TC were both interference-free.

OOC: I knew that...well, I know that now. Besides, going into this match, I'm the main heel. Do you honestly expect me to say anything that would make me look bad?

Mook.

OOC: Whoa! Who took a trip back to the dinosaur age? ;)

I'll leave my beautiful gold bat in the locker room. I'll keep the GPA backstage. Only one of us is a legend, and sooner or later, when the right time comes, we'll find out exactly who that is.

IC: Listen up, Vinny G? Hear that? That's the sound of your fifteen minutes coming to an end. In fact, I think it's on 14:55. And if you somehow manage to beat Sixb*tch, it'll just take five minutes for me to beat you at Archivemania. Then you can go trundle off back into obscurity and never bother us again.

Wolfang
2004-03-04, 10:53 PM
IC: I'll go with what Morpheus said. You beat me once... when I was a rookie. And on that occasion, as I recall, the outcome involved TC, a chair and two Whirlwinds. Then I was bothered about being the babyface... being the hero.

Now, I'm more interested in being a pain in the ass to anybody who I don't like. And I'm gaining greater success because of it.

Xille
2004-03-05, 04:02 PM
IC: You know, I've been sitting here for a couple of days just waiting for Ravage to run his mouth again, but he has either wised up and shut it, or he thinks that I'm done talking. But he should know that the X will only shut his mouth once it has been wired shut (ooc: or he loses his internet connection, which is why I've been gone for a couple... ;) ). And even then he'll probably mumble some incoherent sentence insulting Ravage's momma.

Now, I there have been some things that have caught my eye.

Well, baby, this hero in training is still standing, even after all of the GPA beatings. I've taken your cheap shots, your attempts to verbally knock me down, and I've done it all with a smile on my face. Because I know eventually I'll get my shot at Vinny G. Eventually the golden bat will cross paths with Mr. Chair. Eventually "W" will leave my mind and V will meet X. And I guarantee you, Ghostal, that as soon as I'm done in that fatal four way, a match that I will put so much of myself into that I don't know if I'll be able to walk afterwards, you're moving up a few notches on my "target" list.

Oh, and I can't wait to see Double S get that 1-2-3 on you.

Originally posted by Sir Auros

Auros, I respect you as a competitor. Now, that may be because we haven't crossed paths yet, but that's not the point. The point is that I have no interest in the Hardcore title. I don't look down upon it as a championship. It has had a great history with some great matches. But I don't want it right now. So, by all means, beat the living hell out of TC. Or have the living hell beaten out of you, it doesn't really matter to me. All I want is Ravage and your word that he will be left to me with little to none of your interference.

Originally posted by the Game
You know, the Game doesn't know what is harder to sit through...a Tempest match...or a Tempest interview...hell, the Game could say that about a host of no talent hacks in the fed...drones like Vin Ghostal come to mind.

This is one of the many reasons that I respect the game. That, and his great save during the last Mayhem. I forgot to thank you. So, thanks.

Originally posted by the NWA, Blood and Thunder, and the nTo-X
Insert banter here

ooc: I really want to see this match.

IC: I don't see why you all are arguing about this. Blood and Thunder's going to win. Does anyone else remember what happened during the last Mayhem? They beat all 5 members of the GPA. Who's a part of the GPA? That's right, the NWA. That's one team. Now, the nTo-X has been so caught up recently in their hardcore matches that I'm surprised that they can see straight. Shouldn't be a problem for 'ol B&T. Now, you might be asking yourselves, why in the world is the rookie sticking his nose in our business? It's easy, hosses. I have major respect for B&T and major hatred for the NWA. The nTo-X... well... they're there. No comment.

And that brings me back to... Ravage. I don't think there's much else to say, Ravvy, except that I can't wait to see the expression on your bloody face as another chair shot comes down upon it. The X, the opium of the masses, along with his buddy Mr. Chair, is going to break your knees. You'd just better hope that taking your legs is all that I need. I will redeem myself, Ravage. I don't care what it takes.

Thundercracker
2004-03-05, 06:49 PM

OOC: Honestly, must you answer and bring up people that have nothing to do with your match? He yeah, he called you a cocksucker, but you dont need to throw in your two cents to everyone, at every god damned time. Its annoying

Bombshell
2004-03-05, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Thundercracker
OOC: Honestly, must you answer and bring up people that have nothing to do with your match? He yeah, he called you a cocksucker, but you dont need to throw in your two cents to everyone, at every god damned time. Its annoying

OOC: You know something, TC? Yes, I did mention you in my post. But was I actually talking to you? And you really didn't have to say anything about it, and yet you did. So, I guess you could say that you "threw in your own two cents" and "brought up people that have nothing to do with your match.” I find it incredibly funny that you’re criticizing me, and yet contradicting yourself.

Besides, Auros doesn't care what I said, so why should you? I don't go around telling you how to post here, do I?

Galvatron91
2004-03-05, 10:55 PM
*smacks TC & Bombshell's heads together*

shut...up...

Thundercracker
2004-03-07, 07:04 PM
OOC: You know something, TC? Yes, I did mention you in my post. But was I actually talking to you? And you really didn't have to say anything about it, and yet you did. So, I guess you could say that you "threw in your own two cents" and "brought up people that have nothing to do with your match.” I find it incredibly funny that you’re criticizing me, and yet contradicting yourself.

Besides, Auros doesn't care what I said, so why should you? I don't go around telling you how to post here, do I?

OOC: Were you talking to me, no. But you brought up my name for no reason, which then makes me apart of it you pompous ass.

Where do I contradict myself here? If its the part about adding my own thoughts in, its because you brought my name into it. I dont just throw out random insults at everyone in this thing because I feel the need to up my post count. There is a big difference that you obviously can't see.

Viewfind
2004-03-07, 09:17 PM
KOOL-AID STEALS YOUR FUGGIN SOUL!!??!!

Chill out guys :(

Bombshell
2004-03-07, 09:30 PM
But you brought up my name for no reason, which then makes me apart of it you pompous ass.

OOC: So did Luke. But do I see you going all nutty on his ass?

I dont just throw out random insults at everyone in this thing because I feel the need to up my post count.

OOC: Nah. I'm doing it because I know that this is all in fun, and that no one takes it seriously. You're doing it to get a rise out of me and piss me off. And trust me. It's working.

There is a big difference that you obviously can't see.

OOC: Oh, I see it. But apparently you can't.

Chill out guys :(

OOC: Hey, I was cool. Not my fault TC decided to fly off the handle because he can't figure out what fun is or how to take a joke with good natured humor.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-07, 10:38 PM
OOC: And some people said I take this stuff seriouslly.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I highly recommend that Bombshell and Thundercracker both take a break and deal with their problems in private message.