PDA

View Full Version : OOC: An apology


Wolfang
2004-02-29, 11:59 PM
This is kind of a general apology to everybody. As some of you may or may not know, Iíve been going through some tough times recently with personal stuff as well as work and university. As such, Iíve been a little short with people in here on various occasions when I did not intend to be. So, apologies all around, but with particular apologies to the following:

Nmathew: I know I said Iíd do a logo for you, man, but Iíve hardly had a chance. Iím trying to devise logos for Tempest, Xille, Amarant, Brave Maxx, Skywarp and Auros amongst others, but none of them are finished and it may be some times before they are.

Viewfind: Several OOC comments were really out of order. Sorry man.

So, thatís it. Oh, and Vin Ghostal. Iím sorry. Sorry you came backÖ
:p

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-01, 12:16 AM
OOC: Don't sweat it Wolfang. We all have lives outside of the AWF and the Archive. Well....most of us do anyway.

Xille
2004-03-01, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
OOC: Don't sweat it Wolfang. We all have lives outside of the AWF and the Archive. Well....most of us do anyway.

ooc: You have a life outside of the AWF? What's that like? Where can I get one? They sound like fun!

Seriously though Wolfie, no worries, man. I think Bombshell made the comment recently that this forum is good for "venting", or something like that. I don't think anyone here is mad at you for anything you've said.

I should say thank you to you, though, both for supporting me in my start and making me a logo! A logo? How awesome is that? You're the man!

-- Jesse

Tempest
2004-03-01, 12:32 AM
OOC: Dont worry, be happy.

Don't sweat it Wolfang, just take it easy.

Wolfang
2004-03-01, 12:32 AM
Just so you know, Amarant, I actually voted for you as AWF Rookie of the Year at the last Awards. For all the good that did...

And xille's getting my vote this year regardless.

Tempest; you're okay. That's about the closest thing to a compliment you'll get outta me.

I'll let you guys know when I have your logos ready, yes?

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-01, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Just so you know, Amarant, I actually voted for you as AWF Rookie of the Year at the last Awards. For all the good that did...

And xille's getting my vote this year regardless.

Tempest; you're okay. That's about the closest thing to a compliment you'll get outta me.

I'll let you guys know when I have your logos ready, yes?

You and everyone else from what I heard. I know it was rigged so it's no big deal to me. Let Tempest have it. :laugh: :p

Galvatron91
2004-03-01, 12:47 AM
You're a top quality member of the fed Wolfman...don't worry about reality interjecting itself in here. I've done more than my share of posts in here sniping people to blow off steam and there's been some shows that have been flat out late because my personal life got in the way. Just remember you have friends here that will always listen...

and I didn't vote for Tempest or Amarant...:p

Ravage
2004-03-01, 01:11 AM
A life what is this life you speak of :)

No worries Wolfie, take care of the home front then return.

Viewfind
2004-03-01, 01:13 AM
Did i miss something?
what "OOC" posts?


Edit

Yeah anyways its cool man.

Wolfang
2004-03-01, 02:19 AM
Actually, I said OOC comments. The only one I remember off-hand is that Richard Whitewood crack which I still haven't forgiven myself for.

Anyway... thanks alot guys. PPV be here soon, I hope....

Tempest
2004-03-01, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
You and everyone else from what I heard. I know it was rigged so it's no big deal to me. Let Tempest have it. :laugh: :p

Jealous ...

Galvatron91
2004-03-01, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Anyway... thanks alot guys. PPV be here soon, I hope....

yeah yeah...i'm working on it...ungrateful whelps! ;)

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-01, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Tempest
Jealous ...

Of you???? :laugh: Not likely

nmathew
2004-03-01, 05:53 AM
Wolfang, worry not about said logo. Shelve it for as long as you want/need to.

best of luck with everything.:)

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-01, 12:40 PM
OOC: I know what you mean I've been going through some tough times as well but don't worry about it.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-01, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
Just remember you have friends here that will always listen...




He speak the truth!

You know where I am W.

Adz

Wolfang
2004-03-01, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
He speak the truth!

You know where I am W.

Adz

Yeah... usually somewhere we mere mortals can't reach you at. How you been, Z?

And G, I can't register sarcasm across a computer screen. I meant no offence.

Would anyone like a toasted teacake?

Xille
2004-03-01, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Would anyone like a toasted teacake?

*raises hand*