PDA

View Full Version : Preview of this weeks Mayhem! 10 March 04

Galvatron91
2004-03-08, 06:52 AM
I know I know...I'm posting with my own ID...taboo...moving right along...

The Road to Archivemania begins in the United Center of Chicago...the sight of Redemption! Mr. Reilly had originally scheduled HBK to defend against the Game, however the Game offered his shot to TC. So at Mayhem The AWF Title will be defended as HBK defends against TC.

A match week's in the making will now occur as Bombshell prepares to go one on one with The Game Erik Summers

Given the results of the Number One Contenders Match, Mr. Reilly has declared that Amarant Odinson will defend his IC title against BOTH Tempest and OP2005

Strafe gets a shot at TV gold as he facesThe Mat Man

all this and much more on the next MAYHEM!!!

Bombshell
2004-03-08, 07:10 AM
Erik, you screwed me out of my title. Yes, Brend actually was the cause, but you were the one who took advantage of it. That means you had just as much to do with it as he did.

I will deal with Brend later...unless SixB*tch does it for me. I don't really care. But since he's going to deal with Brend for me, that leaves me with you.

Thus, I wouldn't count on you leaving the United Center...or Chicago, for that matter. At least, not without gaining a whole new series of joints in your skeletal system...and the loss of a lot of major bodily fluids...

Tempest
2004-03-08, 07:28 AM
IC: ahh ... Reilly ... I see you wanted to correct the error of your ways. Op I'll finish you off, then go after the real challenge.

Seeing you go up against Scout reminded me that you are a good wrestler .. I'll give you that, mabye you'll put up a fight. Mabye you'll even beat me ... or not.

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-08, 08:18 AM
Tempest, what you and everyone else saw at Redemption was just another day at the office for me. Just another day that the Rabid Wolverine had to take someone to school. And next Mayhem, you and OP2005 will be brought up to the head of the class.

So, I hope you two study. Study real hard. Because you boys are going to learn TAPPING OUT 101. I already taught OP2005 a lesson but I guess he's going for extra credit. You Tempest however, class is just getting started. You will know soon enough why you can never beat me. I'm going to show you a world of pain that will make all of those cage matches look like a god damn cakewalk.

Once again I will educate these peons in Chicago. I will show them why you two just aren't in my league. They saw it with Scout, they saw how she became another statistic. And that's all you two are, statistics. Just names that will added to the list of people who will never take my I.C. Title, of people who will never....ever....PROVE ME WRONG.

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-08, 10:21 AM
D-Ex: Well since there is MORE in store for Mayhem then whoever would be the unfortunate soul to face me in the next installment of AWF's fine fine program. Be ready cause I aint gonna be a happy go lucky Xtremist no more! Oh no...oh hell no! Hell the guy who I'm gonna face will be suckin them big macs on a stray the next day! And that aint no cliche'!

OOC: mmmmm....big mac *drools*

Xille
2004-03-08, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
Hell the guy who I'm gonna face will be suckin them big macs on a stray the next day! And that aint no cliche'!

Been taking lessons from Viewfind? ;)

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-08, 08:00 PM
OOC: :zzz:
IC: :zzz:

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-08, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
OOC: :zzz:
IC: :zzz:

you don't like it? You know where the damn door is...

Divebomb
2004-03-08, 09:42 PM
i don't think he does know where it is even if you were being sarcastic.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-08, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
you don't like it? You know where the damn door is...

IC :zzz:
What did you say something of intrest to me?
No, didn't think so.
:zzz:

Originally posted by Divebomb
i don't think he does know where it is even if you were being sarcastic.

IC: It's right in front of you and I'm kicking you through it. :p :p

DrEvil
2004-03-08, 10:24 PM
The Darkened Room...

OP2005: Mayhem. Tempest. Odinson. Mayhem shall be carried out upon ye with furious vengeance. OP2005 will proceed to destroy your life, to end what i only started to begin Tempest.
And Odinson, your belt currently belongs to the Highlander From Hell and i will TAKE IT without reason. Why? Cause i am Thy Worst Nightmare!

Divebomb
2004-03-08, 11:05 PM
oh strike, we both know you couldn't kick me out the door if you tried with all your might, because you simply ain't stong enough. Hell you couldn't throw Xille out the door and hes a small little guy, and thats no offence intended, he knows hes small.

But back to the matter at hand. You couldn't beat me in the cage, you couldn't beat me one-on-one, and you can't kick me out a door. Look i shouldn't even be wasting my breath you are not worth it.

Wolfang
2004-03-08, 11:48 PM
IC: I want to take this opportunity to say two things.

First, Divebomb. Congratulations. Blood & Thunder never guaranteed a victory. We did say we wouldn't be taking the dive, and we never did. That rather dubious honour falls to Deathscream. However, I am sure the paths of the NWA and Blood & Thunder will cross again in the future.

Secondly, Cyberstrike. Shut the fug up, bitchboy.

Xille
2004-03-09, 12:18 AM
Hell you couldn't throw Xille out the door and hes a small little guy

IC: YEA... hey! Not cool!

(ooc: All short jokes are welcome ;) :p )

IC: Wolfie! Bear those teeth, hoss!

all this and much more on the next MAYHEM!!!

Makes me wonder who'll be getting a little high on X. Whatever. The red hot rookie's ready for everybody, baby! Bring 'em on!

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-09, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by DrEvil
The Darkened Room...

OP2005: Mayhem. Tempest. Odinson. Mayhem shall be carried out upon ye with furious vengeance. OP2005 will proceed to destroy your life, to end what i only started to begin Tempest.
And Odinson, your belt currently belongs to the Highlander From Hell and i will TAKE IT without reason. Why? Cause i am Thy Worst Nightmare!

*We see the I.C. Title with Amarant's Odinson's name on it. the camera slowly zooms back until we the belt around Amarant's waist.*

OP2005. Tempest. Take a good long look at this belt. Do you see who's name is on it?? I hope so, because it's going to be a long time before anybody take it off. It will be a cold day in hell before either one of you two can get this belt from around my waist.

You two retards better remember this. History has a tendency to repeat itself. History has shown that I can make OP2005 tap out. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF. History has shown that Tempest may be a decent wrestler but it comes to a big time match such as this, he just can't cut it. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF.

And history has shown time and time agian that I am the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in this business, that I can and will make anyone who stands in my way TAP OUT. History has shown that no one can has what it takes to PROVE ME WRONG.
So at Mayhem, whne you two come down to MY RING and try to take MY I.C. TITLE. Remember....HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF.

Tempest
2004-03-09, 01:24 AM
Amarant ... I have to give credit where credits due. I must be drunk or something. You are one of the damn best Technical Wrestlers today. I remember you had the TV Title, and you had to face 4 oppenents in one night. That was incredible.

I remember you had to face off against everyone every week and you beat them. You've gone through hell to get that belt. And you'll go through hell to keep it.

I am that hell ... I have made it to the main events ... LotM ... Iron Guanlet ... War Games ... Survivor Series ... but now I have realised that I was over doing myself ... trying to match myself up tp the greats ... and I folded ... I couldn't match myself ... match after match ... I was beaten.

I realised that to become great you don't take leaps ... you take steps. Slows ones, but eventually you'll get where your going. I stepped back and had a look at my situation. I realised that I've had shots after gold and yet I haven't claimed it.

Now I have to lay claim to the gold. Now is my chance to take those steps to get me into the legendary books. I am the LotM2003 ... I am a member of the Warzone team that one in War Games. Yet those are my greatest achievements they mean nothing ... I now know that the gold that YOU hold around your waist is my first step. And I will go through hell to get it ... just like you did.

And I'll enjoy every step ... knowing that there will be challenge along the way. You are the first .. you should be proud.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-09, 02:10 PM
oh strike, we both know you couldn't kick me out the door if you tried with all your might, because you simply ain't stong enough. Hell you couldn't throw Xille out the door and hes a small little guy, and thats no offence intended, he knows hes small.

But back to the matter at hand. You couldn't beat me in the cage, you couldn't beat me one-on-one, and you can't kick me out a door. Look i shouldn't even be wasting my breath you are not worth it.

IC: One-on-one hun? How we find out in my specialty match. It's a match that no one has beaten me in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Chains match! Think you can handle me in my kind of match
or affraid that your mouth has written a check that your ass can't cash?

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-09, 02:25 PM
IC: One-on-one hun? How we find out in my specialty match. It's a match that no one has beaten me in a Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Chains match! Think you can handle me in my kind of match
or affraid that your mouth has written a check that your ass can't cash?

I vote for a new award at the next AWF awards -- the "I'm so full of crap no-one respects me" award for the spectacular display of crap that no-one gives two ****s about.

Tempest
2004-03-10, 03:00 AM
Seconded.

Galvatron91
2004-03-10, 03:30 AM
I'm going to have to be a dick and third that one...what the **** is the point of that type of gimmick match with NO TITLE ON THE LINE STRIKE?!?

Bombshell
2004-03-10, 03:37 AM
I agree with Warp, Tempest and Erik.

The world is coming to an end...

Tempest
2004-03-10, 03:45 AM
Strike ... every single match you have requested ... its got a gimmick to it. EVERY SINGLE ONE. That can't happen. If you want to 'earn respect' in a sense, you have to win normal matches.

In normal matches it means that you win with pure skill. If theirs a gimmick it measn that its just for ****s and giggles. If every match in the WWE had a gimmick then people would get tired of it very quickly.

Big matches usually come at Main events (Major) and when a title is one the line. You can't ask for matches with gimmicks in it all the time, if you do that then the gimmick gets old and then it just gets lame.

-Predaking-
2004-03-10, 03:48 AM
IC: Even though I may not be on the card, don't think I won't hang around just to let Bug know that I have not forgotten about the Iron Gauntlet match. I'll make sure Bug knows my presence and I want to see him sweating like a pig when he's walking backstage. Saw what I did to Y3B Bug? Cuz something much, much worse may be in store for you.

Xille
2004-03-10, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Tempest
You can't ask for matches with gimmicks in it all the time, if you do that then the gimmick gets old and then it just gets lame.

OOC: *Looks at his "Hardcore" belt. Cries*

I kid, I kid. :D

Thundercracker
2004-03-10, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by xille
OOC: *Looks at his "Hardcore" belt. Cries*

OOC: Thing is that belt comes with the gimmick already attached to it, and is fine as long as you dont go out of hand making all these different rules/gimmicks to it. As for gimmicks being saved for titles alone, though not true, is best. Course I dont want every title match to have a gimmick to it. Always best to have a clean cut World title match once in awhile. You know?

Divebomb
2004-03-10, 05:06 AM
Strike. You are an idiot. Your brain must be the size of a thumb tack. You can't just challenge someone can you. Its always got to be some crappy match that you may have had once before and won and think you are unbeatable in it, but to win by using weapons is a joke. All it means is that you are a talentless hack who can't do it on his own.

I'll accept the challenge but it won't happen until some one has a title because the sole purpose of having the ladders in the match is so you have to climb it and get a belt. So your on, but it will have to wait until one of us.....I mean I get a title because lets face it, you are not going to be getting a title in the near future. Until then how about you focus on normal matches and actually try to show everyone you have a small bit of skill and win one by yourself without weapons.

Just try it.....

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-10, 09:39 AM
OOC: BAH GAWD YOU INSENSITIVE PEOPLE! YOU MADE XILLE CRY!!! FOR SSSSSHHHHHAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEE :mad: .......................................just kidding :D

IC:

D-Ex: Cyberstrike has it occured to you that the only time we would be serious is if AND when you start challenging people into a NORMAL match. I grow sick and tired of your big mouth handing out challenges. Yet in the end its you getting your ass handed to you. Yet in the end you might not even go to your word and back out. Not only back out, you will make a BIG EXCUSE that the booking comitee didnt like it. If there is anyone in this room who wants to smash a beer over his head say 'aye'...oh wait scrap that I'll do that myself this coming Mayhem when you least expect it Cyberstrike.

No and the only time I strike is when I go infront of you, face to face and not with your back turned. You know why? CAUSE I AM THE INNOVATOR OF THE XTREME...THATS WHY!!!

Thundercracker
2004-03-10, 04:14 PM
So this is your way of making it up to me Erik? Well you picked a good way to.

See on mayhem this week, its gonna be The Human Highlight Reel v Mr. Monday Night. The Walking Wonder v The Whole F*cking Show. For the first time ever its gonna be the Heart Brend Kid Sean O'con vs TC. And to make it even better its for the AWF Championship. Now Sean, I've got lots of respect for you, but when that bell rings, all that respect won't mean a damned thing. You see Sean, you got the pin over me at Redemption, but it was far from a clean win. See you only beat me cause Game managed to miss the superkick and you capitalized. But this time there will be no Game to hit me with the superkick. Just you and me, one on one. And it will have to be the better of us that wins, which means me.

So Sean, shine up that belt, and get ready to pass it back to me. Cause I'm going to be the one that goes to AM3, and take on Sixswitch, and I will be the one that wins that match. The match that caps off the wrestling spectacle of the year. And there ain't a damn thing you can really do to stop me

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-10, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
I'm going to have to be a dick and third that one...what the **** is the point of that type of gimmick match with NO TITLE ON THE LINE STRIKE?!?

OOC: There are 2 ways to this
1) a contendship for a title or
2) have you every heard of a pinfall, submission, and standing ten count to win.

Too bad this match isn't going to happen because simply put due to personal problems beyond my control and just being in a great mood to post anything worthwhile anymore I'm taking my ball and going away for while since it's apparant to me that no one here wants to try anything new or orginal and frankly I just don't give a damn about the AWF anymore.

Now some of you will just say:

"He's just doing this for attention"

and maybe part of me is.

But there is also a part of me doing this to point somethings out that have been bugging me for while

I've been finding the AWF stale as the WWE lately with the same old storylines predictable matches and if you want to play that way be my guest I don't.
While there have been some good stories/angles and it was nice to see some new people win the World title for a change but
I'm tied of having my character be the hardcore loser while people like TC get a huge Hardcore title reign and barely even post 6 times a month to be a champ.
G91 says that TC helps behind the senes. Fine but how about
showing up in the forum and posting a little more when your character is involved in a match. Then he jumps all over Bombsell's back for posting an IC comment about his character being gay. Thundercracker lighten up!

My character is generally reguarded as "A Hardcore nut ball"
when I try to make him into something that suits me the AWF staff
knock him down the ladder. When he's more a long the line of a
very rounded wrestler but nobody here sees it that way.

My character is thrown into matches that make no sence.
The cage match at the last ppv ring anybells. I wrote those promos for an angle that will be and right now I don't fill like trying to untangle them but my guess is the AWF staff will brush it aside and break my character's neck like they do everybody's who leaves but this time I'll save them the trouble

IC:
BR: "Cyberstrike you failed to get the ratings that I wanted so you're FIRED!"
Cs: "Reily you the rest of the AWF can kiss my ass because I QUIT!"

OOC: There use it in durning Mayhem if you want. I've saved you the trouble. Have fun and enjoy.

Cyberstrike nTo
aka
Christopher Back

Sixswitch
2004-03-10, 09:27 PM
OOC: There are 2 ways to this "dick" but a contendship for a title or have you every heard of a pinfall, submission, and standing ten count to win. Do I have explain everything to you?! :rant:

I knew it, I'm surrounded by assholes.

OK. Simple steps. Small words. Big writing.

1. TLC IS A BIG EVENT MATCH.
2. BIG EVENTS ARE EITHER PAY PER VIEWS, OR TITLE MATCHES.
3. YOU AND DIVEBOMB ARE NOT SINGLE'S STARS
4. YOUR MATCH WOULD NOT BE A BIG EVENT MATCH.
5. YOUR TLC CHALLENGE IS STUPID.

My apologies for going over five letters three times, but I hope you're able to grasp it.

Thundercracker
2004-03-10, 10:44 PM
I've been finding the AWF stale as the WWE lately with the same old storylines predictable matches and if you want to play that way be my guest I don't.
While there have been some good stories/angles and it was nice to see some new people win the World title for a change but
I'm tied of having my character be the hardcore loser while people like TC get a huge Hardcore title reign and barely even post 6 times a month to be a champ.
G91 says that TC helps behind the senes. Fine but how about
showing up in the forum and posting a little more when your character is involved in a match. Then he jumps all over Bombsell's back for posting an IC comment about his character being gay. Thundercracker lighten up!

OOC: You bring up the fact that I'm not around in this forum much, but guess what, there is a good reason. I have a life outside of the internet. The internet doesnt even fall into the top ten things of prevalence in my life, so I dont have tons of time to spend writing promos and smack talking. I'm here on a regular enough basis to get what I do. A second reason why I dont post enough is cause there are few people ever left to have a feud with. Cane posted a bit when he was going for the HC belt, but everyone else is tied into their own feuds, and some of the others that arent are the guys my character gets along with. So there is no one left to post to. See my promos/smack talk are usually more based on people making direct promos/smack directed at me for an upcoming match. I am in no way good at coming up with the first one, thats just my style. Do I help out behind the scenes, yeah, but in a very minor way does that affect my championships. I get the titles because I've established my character as a star in the AWF.

Galvatron91
2004-03-10, 10:51 PM
BR: "Cyberstrike you failed to get the ratings that I wanted so you're FIRED!"
Cs: "Reily you the rest of the AWF can kiss my ass because I QUIT!"

heartbroken...I really am...let's see...what shall I say...hmmmm...bye? Yes...that works well, Bye.

Allow me to offer you a little insight into how this place works here. I book the matches, yes. I confer with the writers on matters associated with that and develop story lines for 30-35 characters. No big deal right...one problem: we don't have enough writers for everyone to get what they want.

Titles have been and always are based on three things during my time booking: Story/plot development, the QUALITY of posts in the forum, contributions to not only the forum, but the Archive as a whole. Originally, I was going to take the time to try to explain this to you and state that the point i try to make is keeping all the participants involved and active. However, after reading what you originally posted in Sixswitch's quote...nah...**** off...just go. I'm tired of straining my eyes trying to decypher your broken English.

Viewfind
2004-03-10, 10:59 PM
Yeah bye.

Get Sars!

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-10, 11:07 PM
I.C.: See that folks. Another man in the AWF who could never PROVE ME WRONG.

* This message was brought to you by the people for the Best Damn Technical Wreslter in the AWF and your I.C. Champion: Amarant Odinson*

OOC: Sorry, but someone had to do it. ;)

Divebomb
2004-03-10, 11:17 PM
I think all of us are tired of having to listen to your broken english and your idle threats and all of your demented challenges. Nobady cares. Quit or Fired is all the same to me as long as you are gone. good bye.

Xille
2004-03-10, 11:25 PM
Nice meeting you!

Divebomb
2004-03-10, 11:28 PM
come on xille, don't lie.

Xille
2004-03-10, 11:32 PM
come on xille, don't lie.

Ok, so I didn't know him that well. Excuse me.

CloudStrifer
2004-03-11, 01:22 AM
What The Hell just happened here? Did we lose CyberStrike? Well, no sweat off my back, but I was planning to build a feud with him and his nTo-X thingy.

Oh well, whats happened happened. Could anyone give me pointers as what to do next, or who doesn't have angles they are currently with? Maybe G91 could help me. You know, cause all I have been doing is going around and just fighting. I need directions. So AWF community, give me your suggestions!

EDIT:

I actually Like G91's work as well as the writers and all those who help in the AWF. I give a salute to them and thier work. Without them, we would all be lost.

Galvatron91
2004-03-11, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Maybe G91 could help me. You know, cause all I have been doing is going around and just fighting.

i have a match in mind for you and several other AWF members...one that I think they will find very interesting. I don't believe we've ever done it, logistically I pity whatever writer ends up with it...thus I'll probably end up with it myself! ;) Needless to say, there are plans for you for Archivemania that I think you will enjoy...just wait...

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-11, 09:29 AM
OOC: ....................I can feud with you Cloudy :)

IC:

D-Ex: Wow..now there goes my plans on beating the hell outta CS.

CloudStrifer
2004-03-11, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
i have a match in mind for you and several other AWF members...one that I think they will find very interesting. I don't believe we've ever done it, logistically I pity whatever writer ends up with it...thus I'll probably end up with it myself! ;) Needless to say, there are plans for you for Archivemania that I think you will enjoy...just wait...

Well, I will just wait then. Thank you for taking time to answer this.

D-Ex, Thanks buddy, but I will just wait and see.

Halfshell
2004-03-11, 01:23 PM
Wow.

I mean, Erik... really. I knew you were losing the plot, but wimping out of another beating on the grounds of "doing the right thing"? New levels have been plumbed. The Game I knew would never give a damn about "doing the right thing" and he'd never walk away from a fight in his life. Still, just goes to prove what I've been saying all along - that you're an empty shell of the man you claim to be.

But still, roll up, roll up, yon 'Cracker.

Respect - as you brought it up - is the watch-word. You keep it clean, I'll keep clean. You don't cross any lines, I won't cross any lines.

Because you may have wowed the world with what you've done in the past... but you've never gone one-on-one with the star-maker. Step into my spotlight - we'll see if you really belong there, or if you're just another backstage loser who's been riding his luck.

And speaking of backstage losers who've been riding their luck... I'll get my PA to send a "good luck in your new career as a bus conductor" card to Cyberstrike. Zoinks.

Deathscream
2004-03-11, 02:10 PM
OOC: I've known Cyberstrike for over 15 years and I can say that
all of you should be ashamed by some of your comments.
For him to leave is a sad day for all of you!
He's told me several times that the AWF was the most fun he had on the internet! He was in tears when resigned from it this time
but he feels like that no one here wants to try and do something
fun and/or new. Then people say he takes it to seriouslly then
jackasses like TC takes an IC comment and tries to create a flame war with Bombshell

But lately every idea he suggested or a new match type he wanted to try was shot down by a staff that seemingly caters to a few "golden" boys and the claim that the AWF is better than the WWE is not true anymore
The AWF is just like the WWE! Wasteing great talent!

I've lost count how many times that I've screwed over for just every title here, and frankly the AWF hates construcive critizism
all the staff here is playing like this like a "good old boys club" and that some people are affaird that someone like Christopher might be a better writer than say Erik Summers and think that terrifies you Erik and you resent the fact that Christopher owns the only TF-eFed that you can't beat. Where he is open-minded and gives people who comes to him with a great idea he incorprates it.
I'll tell you this:
IF CHRISTOPHER HAD FULL CREATIVE CONTROL THE AWF WOULD BE A HELL LOT BETTER THAN IT CURRENTLY IS!

Frankly if the AWF wants to be:
"The Erik Summers and Sean O'Con Show" then I'll go where fresh ideas are welcome and challengers can get a fair break.

The X-WCW!

Some of you go there and look at your sucess there and then look at your sucess here and see the difference

When the AWF stops being the "Erik Summers and Sean O Con Show" let me know and I might come back but frankly I would rather be a big fish in a big pond like the X-WCW than big fish in a puddle like the AWF!

So in my final post here:

AWF inferior and X-WCW superior and if you case any of still don't get my point.
Let me make short and simple I have enough problems of my own and the AWF is just another headache I don't need so quite simpley:
I QUIT!

Halfshell
2004-03-11, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Deathscream
Wasteing great talent!

Talent?

As defined how?

The only way somebody can get themselves across as anything here is by their writing ability and attitude.

Half of Cyberstrike's posts are utterly incomprehensible, and the other half consist of pointless bitching.

that some people are affaird that someone like Christopher might be a better writer than say Erik Summers and think that terrifies you Erik and you resent the fact that Christopher owns the only TF-eFed that you can't beat. Where he is open-minded and gives people who comes to him with a great idea he incorprates it.

As said before, it's evident to anybody with eyes that he's not a good writer.

Now sod off.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-11, 02:16 PM
For ****s sake.

Please keep these stupid personal feuds of of the public bit of the message board.

If you have a problem, use the PM system. I for one dont want to see these incidents clogging up what is generally a great board.
It takes the enjoyment out of it, and surely, enjoyment is the reason we are here.

If you feel your name has been put into the public domain, dont do the same. PM someone, be it a mod, or the person who posted first.

Just keep it PRIVATE! :wall:

Deathscream
2004-03-11, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
Talent?

As defined how?

The only way somebody can get themselves across as anything here is by their writing ability and attitude.

Half of Cyberstrike's posts are utterly incomprehensible, and the other half consist of pointless bitching.

Now sod off.

Makes more sence than half of BS that you post!

Halfshell
2004-03-11, 02:29 PM
Makes more sence than half of BS that you post!

I can understand how you'd interpret fully constructed sentences as BS.

Besides, you just quit - now get the hell out of this forum.

Tempest
2004-03-11, 02:44 PM

I QUIT!

Wow ... first Strike and now Scream ... the AWF has lost alot of talent today ... what a sad day ... what a sa ... Is that a pig flying over their?

Frankly if the AWF wants to be:
"The Erik Summers and Sean O'Con Show" then I'll go where fresh ideas are welcome and challengers can get a fair break.

Umm ... a couple of weeks ago ... Bombers was the Champ ... with King and Viewfind the champs before them. Erik vs O'Con was a separate Angle all together. While the storyline was good and still is it doesn't mean that the AWF is based on that exact angle. I remember that when I came to the AWF ... he light kind of shifted to my character after LotM, then it shifted to a war of Mayhem Vs. Warzone.

Then after that other champions came and went. Erik vs O'Con is just one of the storylines that make up the AWF ... not the whole damn thing.

Sixswitch
2004-03-11, 02:56 PM
*Glancs at his Royal Rumble win*
*Glances at his recent feud with Tempest*
*Glances at the fact that Erik hasn't held the title in ages*
*Glances at the prolificness of the GPA*

Ummmm.... Riiiiiight.

-Ss

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-11, 03:06 PM
*glances at... one heavyweight title, one IC title*

ooooooookay, it's a bit of fun,if you're gonna take it that damn seriously, get over it...get the **** out...

Hell, I know I'm not the most prolific or active guy in the AWF, but the feuds I'm put in I enjoy, they're fun, it's why I come here.

I don't see the point in bitching about the product purely from a 'you don't have enough gimmick matches' because, as others have pointed out, it gets stale seeing X+X in a table, ladders, chairs, chain and pantyhose match...letsee whatelse could we tag on to make the match different... (all of the above) + Trash cans!! I MADE A DIFFERENT MATCH!!! WOO-HOO FOR ME!

Some people need to get a grip on reality, seriously.

CloudStrifer
2004-03-11, 03:28 PM
Well, this gets more and more interesting. Who would be the next to go? LOL Kidding Kidding. Never liked Deathscream anyway nor cyberstrike for that matter. Hmm, now what is left is true talent.

Thundercracker
2004-03-11, 03:38 PM
Well any respect I had for you as a person just went out to window. So I think the best fairwell I could give is one that was already done

Originally posted by Viewfind
Yeah bye.

Get Sars.

Xille
2004-03-11, 05:17 PM
*sigh*

What's with all of the fighting?

Cs, Ds... my only gripe with you guys is that it seemed that you never wanted to stick with a fued and have normal matches. The excitement from the fued does come in part from the match (be it regular or special), but I think the bigger part is the emotional buildup to the match. You can't rely completely on the match to give excitement and life to your fued (And yes, I know I'm simply preaching what I think everyone knows. I just want to get my opinion out here). You both just seemed to run around demanding title shots and then gave up after you lost. I think my record is somewhere around 2-4 (? - I don't know... to many chair shots ;) ), and I know that it will probably never be over .500, but I'm still going to go out and have fun, title or not. Also, I think the only thing I ever got from your characters was that they were big and sometimes angry. Oh, and they couldn't be TC by themselves. I think you could be a good tag team if you gave the time to build a memorable fued with another team, maybe one ending at a PPV some two or three months down the road in a spectacular elimination cage match, or something. Heck, it could even be for a number 1 contendership, or something. I don't know, just me rambling, I guess.

I think the Cs - Auntie Slag angle had promise.

Sixswitch
2004-03-11, 05:37 PM
Even I only reached a .5 winning average at Redemption against Ghostal... And I've been playing here for aaaaaaages.

My record is

Win 28
Lose 28
Draw 6

Phew, I've had 62 AWF matches. Woopee.

-Ss

Thundercracker
2004-03-11, 05:44 PM
ive been here since the beginning and i dont even think i have a 50% w/l record

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-11, 05:55 PM
I couldn't even begin to figure out how many matches I've been in, what my win/loss record is...

frankly, cos I don't care.

Xille
2004-03-11, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
I couldn't even begin to figure out how many matches I've been in, what my win/loss record is...

frankly, cos I don't care.

Well, I'm not trying to say that I do, I was just trying to make the point that it seemed as though Cs and Ds were upset because they lost a lot.

Sixswitch
2004-03-11, 06:54 PM
I dunno why I keep count actually. I just got bored one day, and decided to find out what my win/loss record was. I made an Excel spreadsheet and I keep on updating it.

-Ss

Bombshell
2004-03-11, 07:31 PM
Well, I'm not trying to say that I do, I was just trying to make the point that it seemed as though Cs and Ds were upset because they lost a lot.

So? There was a time when I had the greatest number of losses ever. I think I still hold it. You don't hear me complaining that I've lost too many times, do you?

Xille
2004-03-11, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Bombshell
So? There was a time when I had the greatest number of losses ever. I think I still hold it. You don't hear me complaining that I've lost too many times, do you?

Um... no. That's why I didn't say "Bombshell". I was speaking about Cyberstrike and Deathscream, not everyone else. I know people lose. I know I'm going to lose a lot more. I'm just saying that it seemed as though they were complaining about it, not everyone else.

Bombshell
2004-03-12, 03:06 AM
I was speaking about Cyberstrike and Deathscream, not everyone else.

I know that. I'm saying that I lose and I don't whine, so why should they?

Sir Auros
2004-03-12, 03:29 AM
OOC - I don't generally have anyone to feud with anymore either since I trashtalk whomever I'm matched up with and they either ignore me or spew semi-literate garbage. I can recall twice in the recent past where I went on and on at Bombshell and he didn't give me the time of day even though we were going into matches.

At the same time though, I'm on a losing streak and it hasn't bothered me much even though I have been trying to trashtalk. If people don't respond that's not my fault and it's unrealistic to expect to win all the time. The only problem I would have is losing to be a stepping stone and plot device for someone else. The whiners right now aren't even being used like that so just deal with losing streaks. Sh*t happens.

Bombshell
2004-03-12, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
I can recall twice in the recent past where I went on and on at Bombshell and he didn't give me the time of day even though we were going into matches.

OOC: I did? Heh. Sorry. Once again, my lack of attention paying comes into play.

Sir Auros
2004-03-12, 03:35 AM
OOC - They were good ones too. :(

Bombshell
2004-03-12, 03:46 AM
OOC: Damn. I hate to miss a good trash talk period.

Galvatron91
2004-03-12, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
OOC - They were good ones too. :(

they were...i busted a gut!

I'm not even going to dignify DS's remarks...he's not worth my time and attention. As for Cyberstrike, I explained to him via pm why he's had so much trouble here...and this sort of thing should be handled via pm. I see no reason to argue. If someone doesn't like their characters direction or anything like that pm me...NOT the press office...me.

Viewfind
2004-03-12, 05:18 PM
Wow deathscream way to make your self look like a ass.

Sucks too, i had a few ideas i was going to PM you.

Wolfang
2004-03-13, 12:03 AM
OOC: The thing is, 'Strike was shooting himself in the foot. Fir those who haven't ventured to the X-WCW, its basically pure hardcore matches with a few storylines thrown in (re: ECW) compared to the AWF which has some complicated stories and character development, but still puts up good shows (re: WWF). If you try turning one product into the other, there's no room for competition because you're getting the same product in two different packages. I believe that's what 'Strike didn't understand.

Auntie Slag
2004-03-13, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Xille

I think the Cs - Auntie Slag angle had promise.

Yeah, I’ve been working on that ever since I got here. I like ripping into Cyberstrike with the stupid ‘end gags’ e.g. Cyberstrike shaped doggy treats and Cyberstrike shaped condoms (extra small only) because he always plays it like a straight man.
If the whole ‘On the Couch’ thing overstayed its welcome, then at least I could enter into the wrestling side of things with an agenda against Cyberstrike and the X-nTo.

It made me laugh that he would perpetually challenge anyone and everyone to crazy matches:

Cyberstrike: “You threaten my honor? Very well, I challenge you to an rusty pitchfork, barbed wire around the penis rubbing alcohol match with live snakes inserted up the rectum whilst flaying our respective team-mates with the toenails of dead babies.... in a cage.... suspended above a tank of pirañas that are on fire... whilst our ex-wives show humiliating photo’s of us caught in compromising positions with hookers to the national press that are all aiming guns at our nads”!

That kind of thing is the mark of a true wrestler for Cyberstrike. And he gave up caring whether there was a belt at the end of it, just so long as it was a spectacle.

I think Xille made an excellent point, and it was the point made clear to all of us from the very beginning; that its all about lots of matches and lots of slogging, taking punches and building up steadily, also sparking off cool feuds along the way.

Cyberstrike sure has taken a lot of flak over his time here, and I suppose my ripping the piss out of him doesn’t make his hard man image very hard. I would’ve liked for him to have hung around longer and adapted the new X-nTo into something cool. The GPA are excellent and have a great angle, the X-nTo could have taken a different slant on bad guy-ness, but we’ll never know now.

But god, what goes around comes around. If you invite interesting feuds and things that spark angles which inspire the AWF writers to do cool things, that in turn inspire you... that’s better than constantly suggesting outlandish matches. One of my favourite things is watching teams evolve, and the dynamic between the people in a team. That’s why I like reading about the GPA, the Phantom Foundation, D-Next, the Reapers, the nTo, Blood n’ Thunder, Compufire and their gimmicks (Zarak and Wolfangs bar for instance).

Yeah, create something. Cloudstrifer, I always liked your crazy glowing tattoos and the relationship between them and your gods. I thought you were going to get all spiritual and Undertaker-ish, but then the Huskarls and Odin took over. Interesting idea though.

Less guys just means less opportunity for different things. Come back Prowl?, Computron, Jetfire, Mirage, Dead Pool, Brawn, Cyberstrike. This place is great. The more the merrier, here’s an nTo kendo stick to the head, and as Bluebee always says; ‘Remember to have fun’. :)

Oh and Bombshell, drop and give me twenty. You belong to me... now!
Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! *wheeeeeeeeeze* (He's so my bitch)

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 12:35 AM
:laugh:

Xille
2004-03-13, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Auntie Slag
Cyberstrike: “You threaten my honor? Very well, I challenge you to an rusty pitchfork, barbed wire around the penis rubbing alcohol match with live snakes inserted up the rectum whilst flaying our respective team-mates with the toenails of dead babies.... in a cage.... suspended above a tank of pirañas that are on fire... whilst our ex-wives show humiliating photo’s of us caught in compromising positions with hookers to the national press that are all aiming guns at our nads”!

This would be interesting. Anyone want to take me on?

;)

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 01:03 AM
I don't wannn see that penis :(

Xille
2004-03-13, 01:34 AM
I don't wannn see that penis :(

Haha... alright, fine. Ruin everyone's fun. Wuss. ;)

Not like people were dying to see yours, either...
:p

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 01:39 AM
Who is up for a tight rope match??

TC, Divebomb, ANYONE????

Thundercracker
2004-03-13, 01:42 AM
Who is up for a tight rope match??

TC, Divebomb, ANYONE????

only if its on fire and theres a bed of nails under it

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 01:43 AM
And Sharks but no water just let them flop around.

Thundercracker
2004-03-13, 01:44 AM
can there be a pack of jackals down there to...that havent eaten in five days

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 01:45 AM
Make it 7 days and lets have a fire pit.

Thundercracker
2004-03-13, 01:48 AM
Make it 7 days and lets have a fire pit.

and to win you gotta throw em into a vat of liquid nitrogen

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-13, 01:49 AM
OOC; yeah it would have been cool if CS and DS stayed and were not that sensitive, this is just a e-fed sorta thing. Nothing personal right? But hell....there goes a wasted opportunity. Oh well....there goes my chance to tag with Auntie slag and face nTo-X in a 'wrestlers must wear boxers only mud wrestling match'...now that would be a PPV classic if it was booked in AM3...hell I bet its better than any sable/torrie vs stacy/miss jackie evening gown match

;)

....then again that sounds weird. damn the stupid things that come outta my head.

Well CS was a great partner to be with, since I won the tag titles with him..and stuff. But well i hope he changes his mind and come back here..I miss him already. But well we might never know...so till then...lay off CS guys, hes got much heat than sean waltman have already...I think :wtf:

no water for the sharks?! Thats animal cruelty BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY!!! :eek:

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 01:52 AM
And the sharks will be on fire and maybe have nails in there mouth?

COME ON, THINK ABOUT IT!

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-13, 01:54 AM
OOC: but dude you have to think about morality...WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN BAH GAWD!!! BBQ SAUCE ON THE SHARKS MOUTH BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY!! BOOMER SOOONER! BOOOOMMMMEEEERRR SSSOOOONNNEEERRR!!! :wall: lol

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 01:59 AM
YO D!!
WHEN I GET SHOT IN A DRIVE BY, YOU WILL TAKE MY PLACE AS PHILLY'S BEST RAPPER....OK?

Divebomb
2004-03-13, 02:01 AM
forget CS and just let him vanish, he was bring the whole fed down with all the whining anyways. So let the piss ant leave.

Sorry D-EX, I know he was a good partner for you and all but he got on my nerves.

Now as for that match,

you aren't going to add any ladders or cages, what kind of match has no ladders or cages? Geez what were you thinking?

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 02:18 AM
D-EX YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A TREMONDOUS OPPURTUNITY,YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE CHANCE TO GO TO MY RAP CAMP AND LEARN TO BUST MORE MAD RHYMES FOR FREE,ITS OFF THE HOOKAZ.
AND YOU WILL BE DJ LIL X
YOU TOO CAN BUST THEM MAD LYRICS,ITS 3 WEEKS OF MAD RHYMES

FREE RAP BATTLES
SPINNERS/SPREE WHEELS
AND HOES

WE ONLY GIVE 4 FREE PASSES A YEAR KID ITS A OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFETIME ALL WHITE RAPPERS ARE ALLOWED COME JOIN US, YOU WILL GET MAD PLAY FROM ALL THE LADYS.

THEY WILL BE LIKE "LIL X IS HOT HE BUSTS MAD RHYMES"

THEN WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO HOLD A GLOCK AND HIT SOMEONE IN THE DOME

FLAVA FLAV?
YOUNG MC?

YOU CAN ADD YOUR NAMES TO THAT GREAT LIST
THEY WILL COMPARE YOU TO EASY E WHEN YOU GET THROUGH THE RAP CAMP

THE BUS WILL PICK UP ALL CAMPERS AT 12 TOMORROW.
YOU WILL NEED SLEEPING BAG, GLOCKS, PIPES, AND CORNROWS

YOU WILL BE THE FIRST WHITE BOY LIKE VANILLA ICE WAS THE FIRST
BUT WE WILL HELP YOU DEVELOPE YO RAPS
AND BUST CAPS
SO WHERE YOU AT?

OOC I guess?: I have no idea what that is, and i hope you all go blind from the caps :(

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-13, 02:36 AM
OOC: I guess...aaarrggghhh my eyes! BAH GAWD DAMN YOU!! j/k

Anyways I dunno I dont think I would let my character become a rapper.....sure I wanted to to this battlerap angle with d-ex and view a few months back if you can recall...but I realized something I cant rap :( even Randy Savage is a better rapper than me

IC:

D-Ex: I am going to kick some ass on Mayhem. And make no doubts that I am the XTREME! D-EXTEREME. I might not be seen at the card currently but as I said last time, the poor soul who would be so unfortunate enough tos tep into the ring with me shall feel pure hatred, shall feel pure animosity and will be welcomed with criminal intentions as I raise my fist up into the air and slam it down their skulls! And I will make sure you all will NEVER look down on me again.

Viewfind
2004-03-13, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC: I guess...aaarrggghhh my eyes! BAH GAWD DAMN YOU!! j/k

Anyways I dunno I dont think I would let my character become a rapper.....sure I wanted to to this battlerap angle with d-ex and view a few months back if you can recall...but I realized something I cant rap :( even Randy Savage is a better rapper than me

Yeah i don't want you to join the GPA or anything i was bored.

Gruff
2004-03-13, 02:18 PM
IC:

*Gruff is showing walking thru an empy arena*

Gruff: Farewell Cyberstrike and Cane. Guess the NTO has gone, for now. You guys will be back, i know you'll be back. I'll be right here, waiting for you both. i figure auntie slag will as well but thats for her own personal reasons not mine.
When you guys get back we'll settle our feud, i'll pay you back Cyberstrike for your interference in my last couple of matches and prove to you why i am the future of our sport.

So who is next? Skywarp? no, our differences are over for now.
DX? pfft not even worth mentioning, same goes for doink the viking

What about the fossils, yesterdays news who keep hogging the spotlight? Vin Ghostal and the heart brend kid spring to mind.

Gold? both it and the future are bright and i wouldnt mind some title gold on my waist.

The future rolls on, it cant be stopped. I am the future of this company and i know where my destiny lies right now and i know who is next on my hit list.
I am the future, prove me wrong!

000:

sorry to see the NTO go, always liked their promos and matches and couldnt fault CS for his enthusiasm.
Hope they come back!

DrEvil
2004-03-13, 04:32 PM
OOC: I had IMO a good feud with the nTo from the moment i got here in my one man battle against them. In a way its sad to see it go but you never know what the future holds. I lose more times than i win myself but unlike some people i don't care, i'm just here for the fun of things...

IC:

OP looks at what just happened on a monitor

OP: ...

Tempest
2004-03-14, 01:41 AM
YO D!!
WHEN I GET SHOT IN A DRIVE BY, YOU WILL TAKE MY PLACE AS PHILLY'S BEST RAPPER....OK?

Yo, what about me homes?

Sixswitch
2004-03-14, 02:03 AM
Yo, what about me homes?

Vanilla Ice has better rhymes than you, biatch.

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-14, 02:09 AM
Yo, what about me homes?

OOC: hush yo mouth homie! DA MAN has spoken that I shall be the next philly rappa...b'leive dat! ;) .....that is unless we team up and get a 3rd member to be the next beastie boyz