PDA

View Full Version : Transformers.com release pics of Alternators Tracks and Dead End

Halfshell
2004-03-11, 03:35 PM
http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/energon/pl/PAGE.news/ID.1015/dn/default.cfm

Yeah, we've all seen Tracks before. Now looks like he's definitely yellow, though.

Asides from shamefully not being an ammonite, Dead End looks rather cool...

... and has the Sunstreaker head...

[EDIT - apologies if this overlaps with anything included in one of the three thousand other Alternators topics currently in the forum. It's hard to keep up.]

Cliffjumper
2004-03-11, 03:38 PM
Dead End's nice! To fanboy for a moment, though, Wildrider might have suited a little better. But I've got a great solution to that - when I buy him, I'll call him Wildrider. Brilliant, and no-one need be shot.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-11, 03:40 PM
Tracks actually looks pretty good in that golden/yellow, but I might have to get alternator and paint it blue...

Dead End looks pretty sweet too...though it makes you wonder if what's recently cropped as Sunstreaker, really was...

Bombshell
2004-03-11, 03:44 PM
Tracks looks great. He should have been blue, though.

Dead End...meh.

Hound
2004-03-11, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Cliffjumper
and no-one need be shot.
...but doesn't that just take all the fun out of it...

I'm gonna call him, "that toy that everyone thought was going to be Sunstreaker" :eyebrow:

Binal Convoy
2004-03-11, 04:45 PM
OH! MY GOD!
SUNSTREAKER is DEAD END! (as the words mean...)
The Decepticon possesses his body!
And the GHOST of SUNSTREAKER now has only one way to take the SHELL of a Lamborghini Murci¨Ślago!!
SAY GOODBYE TO THE HEAD~~~

(DON'T BELIEVE THESE BULLSH1T...)

Nevermore
2004-03-11, 04:52 PM
Dead End in Wildrider's color scheme and with Sunstreaker's head rocks da house!

Also, Tracks in that slightly-orange-yellow looks better than expected. The only thing I preferred on the Toy Fair promo version was the black (instead of grey) chest parts.

On that matter, what exactly is that partly transparent thing on his chest, anyway? A cockpit for a possible additional "flight" mode maybe? :confused:

Sir Auros
2004-03-11, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Binal Convoy
OH! MY GOD!
SUNSTREAKER is DEAD END! (as the words mean...)
The Decepticon possesses his body!
And the GHOST of SUNSTREAKER now has only one way to take the SHELL of a Lamborghini Murci¨Ślago!!
SAY GOODBYE TO THE HEAD~~~

(DON'T BELIEVE THESE BULLSH1T...)

Another fine, coherent not-at-all-a-rabid-fanboy post in the News forum...

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-11, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Sir Auros

cool the jets dude, cool the jets.

dedicon
2004-03-11, 06:40 PM
another 20$ going for a dead end...
hey!double meaning!:laugh:

Sixswitch
2004-03-11, 07:02 PM

Are we sure it's not a joke?

Anyway, Tracks looks awesome, and for the record, I did indeed say he'd look good in golden yellow. I rock.

Oh and I'm not too impressed with the shoddy looking missiles. They shouldn't be full of holes like that. I've noticed that Hasbro/Takara do that quite often, probably to cut costs.

Dead End's car mode looks sweet as hell. Not convinced with the red arms in robot mode, but I think he's nice enough to warrant a purchase.

Incidentally, I probably won't get Sideswipe/Lambor, since I've come to the conclusion that I dislike his robot mode. Not that anyone cares, of course.

-Ss

Halfshell
2004-03-11, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
Not that anyone cares, of course.

Of course. :p

What part of the robot mode do you dislike to that extent? Seeing as it's pretty much the same as Dead End's, and you've said you'd buy that... or is it the colours?

Sixswitch
2004-03-11, 07:12 PM
The windscreen/chestplate in robot mode. With Sideswipe, it's clear and you can see the red underneath. It looks tacky to my eyes (in pictures, of course). Dead End's windscreen is not only tinted red, but underneath is the black colour of the car. It looks less tacky/plasticy.

Nice to know you care, Brend.

-Ss

Denyer
2004-03-11, 08:04 PM
Dead End looks tarty smart. :)

Sir Auros
2004-03-11, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
Are we sure it's not a joke?

Generally when one has wit enough to make a joke they make it recognizable as a joke as well...;) :p :D :laugh: :rolleyes: and so on...

bruticus-kaos
2004-03-11, 08:41 PM
ok one stunticon now shows there is a very high chance of them doing all of them ...... maybe a 20th anniversary prime repainted and retooled into a alternator Motor-Master

that would rock i think

Sir Auros
2004-03-11, 08:45 PM
They'll never have them combine though and I dunno if the line would ever support that many figures in addition to what they already have lined up.

The Wild One
2004-03-11, 09:02 PM
:) I'm still going to get them both. I think they look pretty cool.;) Plus I think they fixed the problem with the hood the seemed apparent on the prototype version.

Spiderman
2004-03-11, 09:36 PM
Unimpressed. I like the fact they chose a Stunticon, but I wish they would have used a different head. Tracks looks better but still could use a different color scheme.

DrSpengler
2004-03-11, 10:09 PM
Wow, very pretty.

I haven't bought Sideswipe because I just don't like his robot mode. I may get Dead End instead, though. Much cooler.

Ultimate Weapon
2004-03-11, 10:17 PM
Why does everybody slag off Sideswipe? He rocks!

Dead Man Wade
2004-03-11, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
Why does everybody slag off Sideswipe? He rocks!

I just got mine, and I love him.

Probably get Dead End because I like the color scheme, but I'm certainly happy with Sideswipe.

Nevermore
2004-03-11, 10:28 PM
http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=2649

Hasbro bashing round 517... :rolleyes:

Silly Cow
2004-03-11, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Nevermore
http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=2649

Hasbro bashing round 517... :rolleyes:
I'm confused. Why are people complaining that much about it being Dead End and not Sunstreaker? If I've understood correctly, the Alternators are focused mainly to collectors. And when it's sitting on the shelf looking way cool, what difference does it make what name it has?

Sixswitch
2004-03-11, 10:49 PM
Bah, the Tracks mold looks better in that shade of yellow than it would have in blue anyways. Bloody idiots.

-Ss

Nevermore
2004-03-11, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Silly Cow
I'm confused. Why are people complaining that much about it being Dead End and not Sunstreaker? If I've understood correctly, the Alternators are focused mainly to collectors. And when it's sitting on the shelf looking way cool, what difference does it make what name it has?

You know, there's people out there who threatened to kill the producers of Lois & Clark because they dared change the shape of Superman's belt buckle, and we all know Superman won't be the same larger-than-life icon without a properly shaped belt buckle...

I.e. fanboys stupid, I rock.

The Wild One
2004-03-11, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Silly Cow

I think the head on dead end looks a little different that the Sunstreaker head. Who knows, I might be wrong. I still like him and will purchase him when he is available. I also like Sideswipe, including his color scheme. I don't see what the problem is.

Bombshell
2004-03-11, 11:18 PM
I.e. fanboys stupid, I rock.

Well, I don't know about the "you rock" part, but...I gotta agree with the rest of it.

Nevermore
2004-03-12, 12:06 AM
This is really good:

had to create an account for this

1. I will not buy tracks unless he is blue. I hate yellow cars in real life. And also Tracks was....BLUE

2.Dead end is cool and all, very nostalgic, but I will not buy him. I was hoping for sunstreaker as I am sure we all were.

Translation: "I am a jerk living in my mommy's basement and Hasbro suXX0rZ because they don't do toys according to my demands. Hasbro could relase Transformers that **** money, I still won't buy them, as I didn't demand them being released."

RID Scourge
2004-03-12, 12:49 AM
tformers posters are a bunch of feckin' idjits . . .

I'm pleased with Tracks. Very pleased. Can't wait for him, in fact.

Dead End is a bit chubby for my taste. I'll really have to be at the store when I make that decision.

Binal Convoy
2004-03-12, 01:54 AM
Generally when one has wit enough to make a joke they make it recognizable as a joke as well...;) :p :D :laugh: :rolleyes: and so on...

It's really a joke.:laugh:

Anyway, I like them both.
I do not care about who they really are.
Whatever happens to SUNSTREAKER, Hasbro and TAKARA will give us a new story.
Maybe we will see a "Transformers Alternators" Comic book by Dreamwave Productions one day...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gesani
2004-03-12, 03:22 AM
ehh i will have to get Dead End he look great.. but Tracks... i might get him it depends on what he looks like on the shelf... Yellow Vettes are common around here it would have looked good in blue but that would be too expected...Silver ir even green would have been great color choices... who knows.. maybe the con versions will have more differences then just color

Sir Auros
2004-03-12, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Binal Convoy
It's really a joke.:laugh:

Ok chief, really hard to tell a joke from the mouth-breather comments we get in here a lot without those smileys...

Arcee
2004-03-12, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by bruticus-kaos
ok one stunticon now shows there is a very high chance of them doing all of them ......

I really don't think they'll be able to make it possible to stick them together and built a Menasor, though.

The fanboy whining that Nevermore linked to is hilarious.

a yellow Tracks is sacrilege

*lightning strikes Hasbro headquarters, and a booming voice from the sky says, "Thou shalt make thy Tracks blue, for a yellow Tracks is an abomination unto the Lord!" * :rolleyes: :p

I like Tracks as he's now. In fact, I want one.

The part marked with " :rolleyes: :p " is a joke, obviously.

Denyer
2004-03-12, 06:33 AM
Tracks was a fashion whore. Yellow is now the hottest colour for Corvettes. The change isn't exactly a stretch of character, is it?

Of course, most fanboys know bugger all about cars...

Arcee
2004-03-12, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Denyer
Tracks was a fashion whore. Yellow is now the hottest colour for Corvettes. The change isn't exactly a stretch of character, is it?

Good point.

Sideswipe
2004-03-12, 07:49 AM
I reckon Its F***ING BULL**** that dead end wasnt Sunstreaker. I mean, Streaker had the BEST personality out of any of the 'bots and a kickass toy.

And with the Decep alternators thing, the seekers SHOULD have been F-22 raptors, Like Ener. Starscream

The only thing that will ease the pain is a combnination feature for the Deceps (ala Menasor), but I think its too much to ask for Hasbro to get its F***ing glasses on>

Nevermore
2004-03-12, 09:07 AM
Walky posted this on ATT:

Maybe it went something like this.

Hasbro: Hey, we've got a remolded Sunstreaker. I guess
he's gonna be black.

Fans: OMG TRACKS IS THE WRONG COLORS
HASBRO HAS NO RESPECT FOR CHARACTERS.

Hasbro: Hrm. Maybe we better make this, uh, a Stunticon.
Well, we don't have "Wildrider", and he has Dead End's colors,
so if we do Dead End first and then make a Yellow Sunstreaker
later on, fans will appreciate our decision. Besides, we get all
those damn emails asking for Decepticons.

Fans: OMG SUNSTREAKER IS A DECEPTICON AND THE
WRONG COLORS HASBRO HAS NO RESPECT FOR
CHARACTERS

Hasbro: Screw you guys.

T-Pot
2004-03-12, 09:56 AM
Don't know about Tracks, but that pic of Dead End is not of the completed product...probably. The proto that we all saw some time ago had a molded Autobot symbol on it's chest, while this one, well...seems to have a Decepticon sticker :P

Don't mind me, might as well be wrong again

Cliffjumper
2004-03-12, 01:04 PM
Hasbro should just stop making Transformers for, I dunno, six months. Let's watch Takara carry the line worldwide, see how low their prices pay and see what BBTS charge you on import for a Binaltech when there isn't a plastic version in Toys R Us.

Y'know, it's wankers like those that make me hesitate to describe myself as a Transformers fan. I love TFs, but I don't want to be associated with cumstains gone wrong who can't deal with name reuse. The best part of most of TFormer's posting populace, and anyone who agrees with them, dried on their mother's thigh after a knee-trembler in a backstreet.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-12, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Sideswipe
I reckon Its F***ING BULL**** that dead end wasnt Sunstreaker. I mean, Streaker had the BEST personality out of any of the 'bots and a kickass toy.

That's why he calls himself Sideswipe folks ... :rolleyes: :laugh:

Cliffjumper
2004-03-12, 01:05 PM
Wait, 1984 Sunstreaker had a good toy? So whichever bastard sold me this gangly brick on eBay was lying?

Halfshell
2004-03-12, 01:09 PM
Sunstreaker had a personality?

Cliffjumper
2004-03-12, 01:13 PM
Technically, yes.

Sideswipe + vanity.

Sideswipe had a personality?

To be honest, if it wasn't for the fact I like his alt-mode, and he's not bad in Earthforce, Sunstreaker's whiny bitch persona in the cartoon would be Wheelie-annoying. At least Tracks had charisma.

Wait, what year did Sunstreaker come out? 1984? Never mind that then, he r0xx0r.

Arctos Prime
2004-03-12, 01:29 PM
i personally don't mind the colors for Tracks(to be honest, i forgot his colors from G1, i just really got back into TF) Dead End is good too. i think it would be great to see Alternator Combiners
here's hoping for Defensor, or Bruticus

Denyer
2004-03-12, 03:38 PM
with the Decep alternators thing, the seekers SHOULD have been F-22 raptors, Like Ener. Starscream Yeah, 'cause we all know that 1:24 scale planes will achieve record sale figures...

Cliffjumper
2004-03-12, 03:42 PM
In Toys, Shrapnel Clone worked it out to a 1.5 to 2 foot wingspan. Masterpiece Prime price-bracket automatically? Can't see someone like Skywarp with that tag even being ordered by most stores...

The Combaticons [well, Brawl and Swindle at least] could work. And Smallest Transformers Soundwave is pretty much to scale! No, he's not meant to be a cassette player.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-12, 04:23 PM
In Toys, Shrapnel Clone worked it out to a 1.5 to 2 foot wingspan. Masterpiece Prime price-bracket automatically? Can't see someone like Skywarp with that tag even being ordered by most stores...

That makes me sad...

Y'know, I'm gonna head out to a ****ing model shop, buy a scale model of a modern day fighter jet and paint it black and purple...

...actually, now I've thought about it ... no, no I'm not.

Cliffjumper
2004-03-12, 04:30 PM
God, if you're on a lap top that sig sure gives interesting results if you move your head too much.

Nice though :)

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-12, 04:42 PM
yeah, you gotta experiment with these kinda things huh... :)

how'd you mean 'interesting' ??

RID Scourge
2004-03-12, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Denyer
Yeah, 'cause we all know that 1:24 scale planes will achieve record sale figures...

I think that's one of my gripes about the Alternators is that they're gonna stick with the 1:24 scale. If they didn't do that, there'd be an awesome variety of alt modes they could use.

I'd really like to see something other than cars get the royal treatment as well.

That being said, I'd just like to add that aside from that, Alternators is an excellent line.

Denyer
2004-03-12, 07:17 PM
I think they could definitely stand to do another line with jets to a different scale... it wouldn't be Binaltech in Japan, but I suspect Hasbro would reuse the Alternators label in the West.

However, that team is negotiating with car companies right now, so it isn't on the cards just yet...

The Wild One
2004-03-12, 07:56 PM
Personally, I think 1:24 scale jets would be cool. I wouldn't mind paying a higher price either. I think $30 wouldn't be too bad. I would love to see what they would do with Starscreem or Thundercraker. Hey, lets make Starscreem a tank!!!:laugh: :wtf: Had to make that joke.

Transfannabeel
2004-03-12, 10:11 PM
Like both. I'm probably gonna be spending a lot of money on altenators.

The Wild One
2004-03-12, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Transfannabeel
Like both. I'm probably gonna be spending a lot of money on altenators.

Yeah me too. That sucks where you're trying to save money. Oh well, thats my problem.

Spiderman
2004-03-13, 12:01 AM

And with the Decep alternators thing, the seekers SHOULD have been F-22 raptors, Like Ener. Starscream

The only thing that will ease the pain is a combnination feature for the Deceps (ala Menasor), but I think its too much to ask for Hasbro to get its F***ing glasses on>

I really think Dead end should either be Sunstreaker or have a different head. I also would really like to see some decepticon alternator seekers.

Ultimate Weapon
2004-03-13, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Spiderman
I really think Dead end should either be Sunstreaker or have a different head. I also would really like to see some decepticon alternator seekers.

In a 1:24 scale? That is not reasonable in todays market.

Wolfang
2004-03-13, 12:26 AM
I agree with Six (like that's a surprise...) Tracks looks awesome in those colours. And Dead End is far more appealing than Sideswipe/Lambor. Non?

Transfannabeel
2004-03-13, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Spiderman
Hasbro ran into some diffculty in getting the rights to have the planes and they have also had trouble with other car companies, or as rumor has said.

Cliffjumper
2004-03-13, 01:14 AM
See, back in the 1980s Takara had the advantage, as by and large they didn't bother asking. Apparently, Guy Ligier, for one, planned legal action after seeing Transformers on TV in Detroit, but then got side-tracked firing Andrea de Cesaris.

Denyer
2004-03-13, 01:42 AM
Chances are other companies will be more sanguine towards the idea if the other Alternators take off and they see the initial companies making good use of the publicity.

Binal Convoy
2004-03-13, 02:11 AM
There are some other realistic vehicles in the Universe line.
For example: The Lamborghini Diablo.

a Picture from BWTF.COM (http://www.bwtf.com/universe/inferno/allvm.jpg)

So I think the licenses is not the main problem.
Repainting is a tradition of TAKARA and HASBRO.:)

Warcry
2004-03-13, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by The Wild One
Personally, I think 1:24 scale jets would be cool. I wouldn't mind paying a higher price either. I think $30 wouldn't be too bad.
*facepalms*

For a jet that's as big or bigger than Masterpiece Prime, you think $30 would be a reasonable price? Do you live in Bizzarro World or something?

Hound
2004-03-13, 05:51 AM
See, back in the 1980s Takara had the advantage, as by and large they didn't bother asking. Apparently, Guy Ligier, for one, planned legal action after seeing Transformers on TV in Detroit, but then got side-tracked firing Andrea de Cesaris.
That's an interesting bit of trivia I didn't know.

Does Hasbro/Takara have to get a liscense for every realistic looking TF they produce? Like the RiD car brothers? Or is it because these Alternators toys are so realistic?

Cliffjumper
2004-03-13, 12:24 PM
I'm not 100% sure, to be honest. In recent times [say, from Car Robots on] I'd be surprised if they didn't. That said, I do recall some weird thing I read somewhere about it being okay at least at some point in the past as long as they didn't use trademarked names such as, say, "Porsche".

If you need permission to do something like a toy U.S.S. Enterprise, I'd be surprised if you didn't to do a toy Lamborghini Diablo...

Too Lazy to Register
2004-03-13, 02:55 PM
Oh darn, I guess some refugees from the 80s are going to have the fun of repainting their Alternators now, no big deal. See, that kind of creativity is what separates geeks from nerds, my friends.

Also, yellow Tracks does look surprisingly cool. Wonder if one could kitbash a decent flight psuedo-transmetal mode for him?

Halfshell
2004-03-13, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Hound
That's an interesting bit of trivia I didn't know.

Does Hasbro/Takara have to get a liscense for every realistic looking TF they produce? Like the RiD car brothers? Or is it because these Alternators toys are so realistic?

I think they need license to use the names and/or exact designs. I remember reading something about Takara having issues with Mercedes regarding CR Wildride.

Whether they had to change the shape of something, or Hasbro had to make slight alterations for their version is what I can't remember. One of the two...

Cliffjumper
2004-03-13, 07:46 PM
With regards to the originals, I expect Takara made some effort with the stuff made by Japanese maufacturers [the Datsuns, Toyotas and Hondas] and probably didn't bother with the small niche market companies like Lancia and Lamborghini, not expecting the toys to really sell beyond Japan anyway. Still, the only thing I know for definite is Ligier didn't have a clue they'd used the design for Mirage until 1985, though Jacques Laffite apparently owned one of the figures.

Yeh, I know no-one knows who Jacques Laffite is, but it'll come in handy at some point in your life, I'm sure.

Thundercracker1
2004-03-13, 08:13 PM
Dead End must be mine..................NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Halfshell
2004-03-13, 08:17 PM
Yeh, I know no-one knows who Jacques Laffite is, but it'll come in handy at some point in your life, I'm sure.

French racing driver. Born 21st November, 1943 in Paris.

A graduate of the tough European F3 school in the early '70s, Jacques won the Monaco GP supporting race in 1973 and eventually moved into F1 with Frank Williams' struggling team the following year. He hit the big time with the French Ligier squad for whom he drove from 1976-82 then again in 1985-86, interrupted by a two year stint with Williams which by now had developed into a front-line team. Laffite finally had to hang up his Formula 1 helmet after sustaining two broken legs when he crashed at the first corner of the 1986 British GP at Brands Hatch. He made a full recovery and raced again with success in touring cars before retiring. He is still involved in the Formula 1 business as a television commentator with TF1.

The internet rocks.

Cliffjumper
2004-03-13, 08:26 PM

DrSpengler
2004-03-13, 10:30 PM
For those who care (nobody) I bought Sideswipe and Smokescreen today. I will open them shortly.

Cliffjumper
2004-03-13, 10:35 PM
Be interested to hear some thoughts on Sidey, I've heard mixed things and am umming and ahing over the pics a little.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-13, 10:40 PM
Personally, I love the toy. Only thing it really suffers from is the total lack of knees.

I got Sideswipe before I managed to track down Smokescreen, I've gotta admit that from the photos Smokescreen did nothing for me, I didn't think it was all that.

I'd recommend getting him personally, the lack of bendy knees doesn't detract from the poseability and it's a reasonable homage.

The alt mode is ****in' sweet too...[/nutshell review]

http://tfarchive.com/toys/photofeature/jan_04/index.php

ANOTHER TF TAN
2004-03-14, 10:05 PM
Dead end is a fabulous revision of the viper convertable. Daimler-chrysler has yet to even show a new viper coupe yet grand turismo 4 and dead end deliver. The coupe is much better looking and the red on plack paint scheme is way more menacing than the plain old red of side swipe. I love dead end. Tracks , on the other hand, should have been blue with the incorrect but ever so eighties flaming chicken on the hood. I smell a kit-bash...Im glad that alternators are 1-24 scale so I can grab off a decal from a seventies trans-am to replace the missing hood decal.

Nevermore
2004-03-14, 10:30 PM
Just a small note for the future... WRITING IN ALL CAPS is considered as "shouting" and not very polite, especially since it's rather hard to head. :)

DrSpengler
2004-03-14, 11:36 PM
Be interested to hear some thoughts on Sidey, I've heard mixed things and am umming and ahing over the pics a little.

My only qualm is his back. It looks like he uses it to gather water or something.

Otherwise his toy is orgasmically beautiful.

I have yet to transform either back into vehicle mode, which is supposedly the hardest part (in Smokescreen's case, apparantly).

Denyer
2004-03-15, 12:12 AM
Just a small note for the future... WRITING IN ALL CAPS is considered as "shouting" and not very polite, especially since it's rather hard to head. :) And likely to get hit with random filters without being read first...

The Wild One
2004-03-16, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by DrSpengler
For those who care (nobody) I bought Sideswipe and Smokescreen today. I will open them shortly.

My personal thoughts is this, Sideswipe is easy to put back in vehicle mode. Smokescreen requires a half hour of time and a beer. I may have exagerated the time a little, only by little. LOL

Dinobot
2004-03-16, 09:01 PM
I like the yellow in Tracks vehicle mode though I'm not a big fan of it in is robot mode. I don't hate it though and I like the mould. Dead End looks pretty good too. Will pick up both.

Sideswipe
2004-03-17, 11:27 AM
Sorry guys, now my rave is over.

What I meant by SS had personality was that he thought he was the best, and noone could tell him otherwise, sorta like tracks.

I thought he had a half decent toy personally, and I have nothing against the new DE toy, infact it is the one I want the most (Sideswipe was with out a roof *shivers*)

With the jet thing, why do they have to stick to 1:24? Iheard somewhere that they could do 1:18, but I reckon for jets it should be 1:48.

I was just a mildly disappointed fan, who will now go back to speculating whether or not there will be a BT Sunstreaker
PS I will become a full member soon, i hope

PSS I have nothing against tracks

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-03-20, 10:27 PM
Dead End was cool-looking (I think the black color looks great on a Dodge Viper)
Tracks-Is cool looking.

Nevermore
2004-03-27, 08:58 PM
Toy News International features Hi-Res pics (http://toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=7&itemid=2969) of the two Alternators.