PDA

View Full Version : The end is near ...

Tempest
2004-03-16, 08:15 AM
Amarant ... that title will be mine. OP2005 you are just another pawn in a magnifiacate game of chess that can be discarded easily.

Amarant, I want that gold and will go to any ends to get that gold. I have been named as the 'drinks' boy of the GPA, and even though they say I ain't, you all out their still say that I am.

I will go before the crowd, like me all not, I WILL GET THAT GOLD. Amarant don't take it too heart, your just another stepping stone in the rise of 'The Legendary Killer', 'The Human Bulldozer', Lord of the Mat ...

Tempest ...

DrEvil
2004-03-16, 06:49 PM
OP2005: You would be foolish to discard "Thy Worst Nightmare" so easily, the best player in the game.

You are not the only one who wants that gold!
I lost once to Amarant, I WON'T A SECOND TIME.
And you My boy, have not faced the wrath of The Highlander Of Hell in his full, ultimate power.

OP2005 will walk in and destroy both victims that came as casualities to me and I will take what I deserve... The belt.

Why? Cause I am Thy Worst Nightmare.

Viewfind
2004-03-16, 07:14 PM
Yo kid.

My "Worst Nightmare" is yo ass getting any air time!

DrEvil
2004-03-16, 07:17 PM
OP2005: You know something Crapfind, if you want to interfere in this i'll take you, Tempest and all your little GPA friends on. Then we we'll see who gets "air time", when your ass is flying through the air.

Viewfind
2004-03-16, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by DrEvil
OP2005: You know something Crapfind, if you want to interfere in this i'll take you, Tempest and all your little GPA friends on. Then we we'll see who gets "air time", when your ass is flying through the air.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

No wait....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

DrEvil
2004-03-16, 07:21 PM
OP2005: I did it before to a now-defunct faction, and i Will do it again! So try me, you two cent piece of $**t

Viewfind
2004-03-16, 07:28 PM
OP2005: I did it before to a now-defunct faction, and i Will do it again! So try me, you two cent piece of $**t

Why don't you take dat two cents and try and buy yo self a chance vs da GPA!

DrEvil
2004-03-16, 07:34 PM
OP2005: Wow, you're cheap. Two cents for a chance with your guys. As long as its a fight :wtf: and not the stuff your guys are all into.

Xille
2004-03-16, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Viewfind
Why don't you take dat two cents and try and buy yo self a chance vs da GPA!

That coming from the leader of a faction that lost a 5 on 2 handicap match.

Viewfind
2004-03-16, 07:37 PM
OP2005: Wow, you're cheap. Two cents for a chance with your guys. As long as its a fight :wtf: and not the stuff your guys are all into.

Stuff we are all into?

What phat ass partys with all da fine hoz from all over da lands?

Not into that huh?

:\

DrEvil
2004-03-16, 07:42 PM
OP2005: Pity that your "hoz" are members of your own god-damn faction now that just bites in more way that one...

Clean your specs, you "hoz" are guys now thats just a "Nightmare"

Divebomb
2004-03-16, 09:08 PM
Dude you may have changed since the last time we faced eachother in the ring but I beat you then and I can damn sure beat you now. So if you would lose the one-on-one with me, you might want to check yourself before you step up to this.

And Xille, the GPA might have lost the 5-on-2 match but what you don't seem to understand is that niether you nor Dr.Piss Ant are anywhere near the level that Blood and Thunder are at. Now don't take this as a sign of friendship or anything because as the world knows, I HATE Blood and Thunder more than anyone else on this planet. But I also have respect for the team because I have witnessed first hand what they can do.

So Xille, Dr.Piss Ant, walk away before you get hurt.

Just think about it....

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-16, 09:09 PM
OP2005....Tempest.... you two seem to think that one of you will actually beat me. That one of you has a chance to beat the Best Damn Technical I.C. Champion this company has ever seen. I don't think so.

OP2005, you say that you my worst nightmare. Really? Then why are the you the one that can't sleep at night? Why are you the one crying in your bed? As you go over our last match over and over again in mind, you see it don't you? You see yourself tapping out to me. Screaming in pain as I slowly tear your damn legs off. Just remember that image. I want it burned into your memory because I can and will MAKE YOU TAP OUT again.

As for the Human Filter of the Gene Pool, the afterbirth of the universe, that towelboy for the GPA.....Tempest. You better be ready for Mayhem. Because this is your chance. Time to show the world if you got what it takes to rumble with the big boys. Forget all of those big main events you were in, forget about being the Lord of the Mat. None of that matters now. It makes no difference who you've wrestled. That brass plated crown on your head or that gold painted staute that you won won't help you now. The GPA and Vin Ghostal can't save you.

You're about to enter into the ring with the Rabid Wolverine and if you're not careful, I will break you. Because I'm walking into that ring with MY I.C. TITLE around my waist and when it's all said and done. When the dust has settled, I will leave that ring with my belt and you and OP2005 will be lucky if you can walk at all.

And then, I will go on to Archivemania 3. I will make Mat Man tap and tap and TAP AND TAP AND TAP AND TAP. I will go the distance, the full 60 mintues. I'm going to walk out of that ring at Archivemania 3 with both I.C. and T.V. TITLES. The world and AWF will know what everyone I have ever beaten knows, what everyone in the back knows, what Tempest, OP2005 and Mat Man will soon know and what I have always known and that is that no one can or will...ever... PROVE ME WRONG

DrEvil
2004-03-16, 09:17 PM
OP2005: Rant all you like Odinson, I don't give two hoots of my horn what you damn well think. I know whats gonna happen and you know something, your vision will turn into a nightmare when I take your precious little title from you!

As For Divebomb, you fought me a long time ago and you don't know squat about what you or your fanboys there are up against, so why don't YOU rethink YOUR steps before challenging The Highlander From Hell.

Either way, you both lose, Why? Cause I won't!

Divebomb
2004-03-16, 10:35 PM
No see you misunderstood. I wasn't challenging you because I have better things to do than waste my time with you. All I was saying is that you don't stand a chance and if you choose to step up then you will get hurt.

And plus it doesn't matter how long ago we faced each other because in my opinion you haven't changed one bit since then and me, well I have only gotten better. But I don't need to proove myself to you so I think I will let Tempest deal with you.

I hope you have fun getting your ass handed to you by Dozer.

Tempest
2004-03-17, 12:31 AM
I'm going to enjoy PROVING YOU WRONG Amarant when I beat the so called 'Best Technial Wrestler' today.

Amarant I won the Rookie of the Year because I was the best, and the same will happen with my IC title.

Xille
2004-03-17, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Divebomb
And Xille, the GPA might have lost the 5-on-2 match but what you don't seem to understand is that niether you nor Dr.Piss Ant are anywhere near the level that Blood and Thunder are at.

Ah, Divebomb. I was wondering how long it would be before you would come and try to bitchslap me back into my place again.

Here's the problem with that, though. Each time you do it, it hurts a little less... and it will continue hurting a little less each time until the day finally comes when I knock your teeth out for trying.

Yes, your statement was true about me being at Blood and Thunder's level, but you forgot one word... "yet". You see, once I break Ravage's spirit after Archivemania III I'll need a new target. And although I don't see myself becoming a tag team competitor anytime soon, I might look to another member of your precious GPA. I'll keep on fighting, I'll keep on picking you all apart piece by piece until I finally find you. I might show you a little respect when I finally get to you, but I sure as hell won't show you any mercy.

Tempest
2004-03-17, 02:53 AM
Xille ... Divebomb is way above your level, I beat that once Ravage bets your ass that you'll look for another GPA member to come after. Once I get the IC title and defend it at Archivemania III I'll tango with you small fry, hell you'll be able to see the whole crowd before I bring you back down to Earth ...

Divebomb
2004-03-17, 06:02 AM
God damn boy, it hurts your feelings when I come out here and put you back in your place. Boy even if it hurts a little less each time I'm still gonna do it. But if it affects you at all then I can damn sure tell you that you ain't ready and to tell you the truth I didn't forget to say "yet." Why? Because if you are that emotional then you ain't ever going to be at that level.

If nothing else Xille, you will at least get some good life lessons by facing the GPA and mabye, just mabye one of these days it will be me doing the teaching. If I think you are ready.

DrEvil
2004-03-17, 09:13 AM
OP2005: You let Tempest deal with getting broken up first, nice strategy, kill of your members. You and the GPA have got to just be the stupidest people in this place. I mean look at you. "Holla this" and "homie that" its just pointless, heh, like your sad little careers.

Tempest
2004-03-17, 10:31 AM
IC: Man ... you go on more then Amarant, I am going to enjoy beating you, 'My worst nightmare' my ass. My worst nightmare was seeing yo momma, man she danced on that cornr for so long to impress me ... the only reason I had a go cause the NWA got my drunk first and they gave me some of da good **** to keep me going ...

I regret it now man, she gave me some weird ass rash that just won't go away too.

Xille
2004-03-17, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Divebomb
God damn boy, it hurts your feelings when I come out here and put you back in your place. Boy even if it hurts a little less each time I'm still gonna do it. But if it affects you at all then I can damn sure tell you that you ain't ready and to tell you the truth I didn't forget to say "yet." Why? Because if you are that emotional then you ain't ever going to be at that level.

If nothing else Xille, you will at least get some good life lessons by facing the GPA and mabye, just mabye one of these days it will be me doing the teaching. If I think you are ready.

OOC: :wall: Crap. I knew it sounded like I was saying my feelings were being hurt and I still posted it. Crap again. :wall: Meh. Oh, well.

IC: Feelings, Divebomb? Nah. I lost those a long time ago. They left with my old man when I was 16. Figuratively man, you've got to think figuratively. Eh, forget it. It's not worth explaining to you. All you've got to remember is that should the day come when I do face you in the ring, it'll be because I deserve to, because I am at or above your level, and not simply because you choose to teach me a "good life lesson". I could teach a master's course on those. Should I save you a seat? Registration begins after Archivemania III.

DrEvil
2004-03-17, 04:25 PM
OP2005: Nice Try Tempest. But you've forgotten one little detail. My parents are dead!

So you listen here you freak! It is I Who WILL ENJOY RIPPING YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB and it is I that will be VICTORIUS.
And you know something, you try to even touch me and i will Destroy your soul.

Amarant Odinson
2004-03-17, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Tempest
I regret it now man, she gave me some weird ass rash that just won't go away too.

Tempest, YOU are that weird ass rash that won't go away. You talk a big game, but you got nothing to back it up. Listening to you talk is about as bad as listening to the Tapedeck. At Mayhem, you will find out what the House of Pain really is. Get ready towel boy because I will break you.