PDA

View Full Version : A StarStorm is coming...

Raven Darkstorm
2004-03-19, 04:40 PM
"End of Everything" hits and a man dressed in cut-off jeans and a
Sandman t-shirt with a jean jacket carrying a micophone walks down to the ring as the music plays he sits in the corner of the ring as his song finishes. He begins to speak

Raven Darkstorm: "So this the AWF I've heard so much about.
I've come a long way to get here and now me and my half-brother
Vanth Dreadstar have arrived and we been scouting the Tag-Teams watching them and we want to face one of the greatest
tag-teams that we've seen in LONG time so we're calling out Blood and Thunder!
Are you boys ready to see if you can survive the StarStorm?"

Divebomb
2004-03-19, 09:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you boys have balls, but not too much brains.

Good Luck.

Vanth Dreadstar
2004-03-19, 10:04 PM
here is the thing we've watched them we've studied all the blood and thunder matches we know what we stepping into...
...unlike you! :p

Xille
2004-03-19, 10:09 PM
You know, he poses an interesting question:

Is anyone ever truly ready for Blood and Thunder?

Divebomb
2004-03-19, 10:21 PM
Dude you gotta be dead drunk. I've been in the ring with almost all the great tag teams the AWF has ever seen and beaten most of them, but what I am going to say right now is something I am not proud of. Blood and Thunder is the best team I have ever faced. We haven't beaten them and trust me, if me and Prowl?, The NWA, haven't beaten them then you and your what was it half brother don't stand a chance in hell. Because everyone knows that you wouldn't stand a chance against us.

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone is allowed to think they are the best. But I hope you step into the ring with them because I really need a good laugh. Have fun but be prepared to get a quick life lesson when you step up against them.

Raven Darkstorm
2004-03-19, 10:35 PM
As my half-brother pointed out we've studied all of B&T's matches forwards and backwards and if we didn't feel like we could stand up to them we would've challenged another team.

But think about this how many of StarStorm's matches have they
seen?
None.

We came to the AWF to fight the best tag-teams to prove we're the best team.

So Blood and Thunder are you ready to see if you can face a StarStorm?

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-03-19, 11:09 PM
This thread should be called "A jackass is coming"

Viewfind
2004-03-19, 11:10 PM
YO YO YO? Starstorm?

Yo damnit we don't give a shizzle about you or yo "half-brother"
Maybe if yo momma wasn't such a hoe maybe he be yo full borother??

Holla at yo boyz...

Starstorm?

OOC: Welcome to the AWF :)

Wolfang
2004-03-19, 11:27 PM
IC: *Laughs hysterically for five minutes and wipes a tear from his right eye*. I'm sorry... would you mind explaining to me who the hell you are... what the hell you're doing here... and why the smeg you think you pair of nurks have any right whatsoever to challenge Blood & Thunder to a match? You're either very brave or very stupid. I'm currently guessing the latter.

You know... I'm unsure of whether I should be inspired or insulted. On the one hand, you walk in and pay homage to myself and Zarak as one of the greatest tag teams in AWF history. But then... you say that we should be prepared for you?

What makes you, as Xille pointed out, think you're ready to face us? P? and Divebomb... the NWA... have locked horns with us more times than Mick Jagger's gotten laid. Even they never know what to expect.

Can we survive the StarStorm? I have no reason to believe you could survive Blood & Thunder. Right now, we have other matters to attend to involving the NWA and the Tag Team Championship. So, take this time to go to church and reflect. Then you might have a prayer...

OOC: Welcome to the AWF, guys.

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-20, 06:19 AM
D-Ex: Well well well....another AM is coming and we have ourselves some new blood in the AWF. I see you guys enthusiasm but heed my words...if you do NOT put your money where your mouth is then dont waste our time here in the AWF. Better yet...if you guys think you can step it up then you better be on your A-Game come the time you guys get your first AWF match.

OOC: welcome to the AWF!!! Have a complementary morphweiser on the house! :cool:

Lord Zarak
2004-03-20, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Raven Darkstorm

So Blood and Thunder are you ready to see if you can face a StarStorm?

Such a waste of youth.

Are you two ready to face a northern uproar?

ooc, welcome to the AWF. Look forward to kicking your backsides. Have a free pint, courtesy of the Monkey Bar!

DrEvil
2004-03-20, 06:03 PM
Originally said by Freddy Krueger
How Sweet, Fresh Meat!

OOC: Welcome to this here Archive, Starstorm. Have fun and now, lets watch the new guys get their asses kicked.

Vanth Dreadstar
2004-03-20, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Can we survive the StarStorm? I have no reason to believe you could survive Blood & Thunder. Right now, we have other matters to attend to involving the NWA and the Tag Team Championship. So, take this time to go to church and reflect. Then you might have a prayer...
OOC: Welcome to the AWF, guys.

all we is a match on mayhem not at the ppv but hey we always
open for ppv match as well. ;)

Galvatron91
2004-03-21, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
This thread should be called "A jackass is coming"

:laugh:

-Predaking-
2004-03-26, 06:52 AM
You two boys should count yourselves lucky you didn't have to face Lock & King, the greatest tag team there ever was. Sure me and Lock aren't exactly close nowadays but we own the longest reign of any tag team at the time and beatened just about every tag team out there. Blood & Thunder's got nothing on us, man. But yeah if you want to take them on it's better to hone your skillz on lesser team but then again I don't know if there is any tag team that is at your level. Why don't you two take on DN? Since Game and Brend don't see eye to eye these days one of them may help you defeat the other one just for revenge.

OOC:
Welcome to AWF guys.. enjoy your stay.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-26, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by -Predaking-
You two boys should count yourselves lucky you didn't have to face Lock & King, the greatest tag team there ever was. Sure me and Lock aren't exactly close nowadays but we own the longest reign of any tag team at the time and beatened just about every tag team out there. Blood & Thunder's got nothing on us, man. But yeah if you want to take them on it's better to hone your skillz on lesser team but then again I don't know if there is any tag team that is at your level. Why don't you two take on DN? Since Game and Brend don't see eye to eye these days one of them may help you defeat the other one just for revenge.

OOC:
Welcome to AWF guys.. enjoy your stay.

OOOOOH, hilarious. There I was, just making some toast before the Monkey Bar opens for business, and I read the most hilarious thing ever (for a friday morning anyhow)

Blood and Thunder have nothing on you? That is a falacy, and you know it. In the history of the AWF, no other tag team has held the belts longer. No other team has the capacity to recieve, as well as give, a beating and still remain standing. No other team has been from the north of England either.

So which ever way you look at it, Lock and King have nothing on US.

Wolfang
2004-03-26, 09:50 PM
IC: Y'know King... I really do agree wholeheartedly with what my friend here says. The only reason we'll never know whether or not Blood & Thunder are better than Lock & King were stems from the bookers. See... when Zarak and I formed up as a team, the tag title scene was a little crowded. The NWA... Lock & King... the nTo... nmat and QS... Windy & Strafe... CompuFire... D-Next... they were all competing for the tag titles. So we just kept on taking bumps and smacking chumps for a while. So... unfortunately... we're going by your word that Lock & King were better.

Unfortunately, as I consider your word to have the same value as a used sheet of bog roll... well... you see the problem.

Raven Darkstorm
2004-03-26, 11:50 PM
If Blood and Thunder don't want to compete with us that's their loss but understand this the Mayhem after the ppv we will have their compete attention.

Quote the Raven nevermore.

Divebomb
2004-03-27, 12:19 AM
Dude at this point in time the only reason you will ever get anyones complete attention is by getting the piss beat out of you and making everyone laugh.

But since you seem to want it so bad I hope you do get their attention.

Oh boy I'm in a good mood today. I mean Archivemania is just around the corner. The NWA are the number one contenders to the AWF Tag Team Titles with Blood and Thunder foaming at the mouth to get their shot at the gold. Its gonna be a damn good night, even if we do manage to lose because, well come on, its Archivemania. Which means no matter the outcome, The GPA will be hosting a kick ass afterparty.

Now for those that don't know what a GPA party is like I feel really sorry for you but I also laugh at you because you have been missing out. Think of it. The open bar. Beautiful women everywhere. The gambling. The music. Money everywhere and did I mention the open bar. Its the life I tell you.

Now since I am in such a good mood tonight and I am in charge of the guest list. I am inviting the entire roster. So good luck to all and enjoy the party.

Xille
2004-03-27, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Divebomb
I am inviting the entire roster.

Finally!

Divebomb
2004-03-27, 01:28 AM
What can I say Xille. Its the best night in the AWF's year. I gotta be a little generous.

Lord Zarak
2004-04-03, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Divebomb
What can I say Xille. Its the best night in the AWF's year. I gotta be a little generous.

Care to be more than a little generous?

I mean, as well as getting a round in, care to hand over the belts to me and Wolfy? :p

Divebomb
2004-04-03, 07:32 PM
Come on now Z. I said a little generous. But what you just asked for is more than I can do. You see, I know you and Wolfang want the titles, but me and P?, well lets just say that they are the only reasons we are here.

So the answer is no. But I still hope you come in there and do your best, actually I hope you do better than your best because no matter how good your guys are that night me and P? are gonna show the world just how much these titles mean to us when we walk out as the champs.