PDA

View Full Version : *walks sexually*

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-22, 04:21 PM
Hey Morpheus, did you enjoy Redemption?

Did you enjoy stealing a chance at redemption from the greatest...damn...star in AWF history?

Thought that was pretty good, eh? Pretty hot?

THAT'S BULLSH*T!!!!!!

What the hell was that?!?!?!?

How DARE you? How dare you deny all the AWF fans what they really wanted? And what's that, you ask?

They wanted V.3. in the main event.

They wanted V.3. challenging for the AWF Heavyweight Championship.

They wanted the man himself, Vin Ghostal, getting a chance at redemption against that washed-up Homo Bang Kid. The writing was on the wall. For the third straight year, Vin Ghostal vs. HBK to settle it all.

But no. You had to ruin it. I had Sixswitch beaten fair and square. Signed, sealed and delivered. It was over.

I don't fear you, Morpheus. A lot of guys in the locker room may fear you. The AWF suits may fear you. The referees may fear you. Hell, a lot of these uneducated idiots in the crowd probably fear you.

But I don't. When I look at you, I don't see a raging, unstoppable maniac. I see a child, weak and scared, running around in a $1.99 mask he picked up at the mall, trying to scare everyone into submission.

The AWF fans are still going to have something to look forward to at ArchiveMania 3, I promise you that, and it damn sure won't be that abortion of a main event. No, I'm going to make it happen. You and me, Morpheus. ArchiveMania 3. In front of the millions....of Vin Ghostal fans, I will prove once and for all that I am still, after all this time, the...abso...lute...best.

Xille
2004-03-22, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
*Walks sexually*

ooc: *burns his own eyes*

Sixswitch
2004-03-22, 06:16 PM
Would you like some cheese with your whine? Or maybe a dog to mate with your bitch? You can strut your stuff all you want. You can shout about how good you are all you want. You can pretend that the fans really want to see your pathetic gold arse prancing around in the ring if that's what turns you on. Fact of the matter is that the Double S has been waiting two long years for this moment. Two long years of hard work, and arse kicking to finally headline the greatest show on Earth. The Double S's fans have been waiting two long years for this moment too. In fact, the only people who haven't are the GPA, and your momma. Yup, that's your fans.

You want to prove you're the best? Too bad, you already lost to the best. And at Archivemania, the best is finally going to win the world title, and there is nothing you can do about that.

Silly Cow
2004-03-22, 07:17 PM
I never wanted any of this.

All I wanted was to win the Royal Rumble. All I wanted was to get my tiny piece of happiness. AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME!

I was going somewhere. The victory at Edge of Survival, the main event at Archivemania were going to be my salvation. I was taking steps towards the light. Now, all I have is darkness. And as familiar as it is to me, it is not in any way comfortable!!

Archivemania 3. Morpheus vs. Vin Ghostal. There you will prove that you ar the best? I will not deny your accomplishments. I will not deny what you have done to other wrestlers in the past. But understand this! You took my dream away from me. There is not much more you can take from me. There is not much more I can lose!

You say you were wronged. I say, you are probably right. But that makes no difference! I will continue to wrong you, until you are like me. Until you have nothing left! Then you will know what it is like. Then you will feel... the emptiness.

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-22, 09:02 PM
You know, Morpheus? I'm going to do you a tremendous favor.

I'm getting rather sick of an AWF filled with losers like yourself and Brave Maximus and Cane Deathscream and CloudStrifer, all whining about 'the darkness of the soul' and their 'tiny piece of happiness' and all that other nonsense. Inner torment does not make a champion. I can tell you right now, the AWF fans are sick and tired of watching Mayhem turn into one big therapy session. Hell, even that pansy The Game has gotten in on the act of self-examination. The only thing I find when I do a self-exam is a package that's too big for UPS.

You want to get out of the darkness? You want your 'demons' to go away. There's only one way to do that, you sorry pile of garbage: try to be like V.3.

That's right. I'm offering you the chance of a lifetime. Join me. Join me and see what the good life is like. The women. The cars. The parties. The VIP treatment. It all comes when you roll with Vin Ghostal. Just ask the GPA. When that genius Mr. Vaccaro founded the AWF, they used to have to scrap and save and work for any schmuck like Shrapnel who came along and offered them a buck. Once I put them under my employ, they tasted the high life, and they've been living it ever since. Sure, they still love their malt liquor and their...well...their other things, but they'll testify that the V.3. life is a life worth living.

I'm offering that to you now, Morpheus. No more masks, no more hanging out in the boiler room, no more getting laughed at by the adults and screamed at by the little kids. Let me do you a favor. You won't regret it.

Silly Cow
2004-03-22, 10:37 PM
Inner torment does not make a champion.
You think I don't know that? I am not stupid, I know what champions are made of. Heroes, gifted wrestlers, men of the highest quality.

Me? Sometimes I find it difficult to be even a man.

You want to get out of the darkness? You want your 'demons' to go away. There's only one way to do that, you sorry pile of garbage: try to be like V.3.

I'm offering that to you now, Morpheus. No more masks, no more hanging out in the boiler room, no more getting laughed at by the adults and screamed at by the little kids. Let me do you a favor. You won't regret it.

You offer me a chance to redeem myself? To become whole again? To be the man I could never have been?

You offer me a chance to be free of the pain? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PAIN?! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME! YOU ARE NOT ANYTHING! (sob)

I may be a pathetic excuse for a man and there may be only one thing I'm good at. But at Archivemania, you will see I'm very good at it. Just because you are a legend in this business doesn't mean I will not break you.

I may not be able to be the man you are, but I can make you something like me. Someone they call a freak. It will not even be hard. Because as twisted as my mind has become, deep inside, you're just as ugly!!

Perhaps, even uglier.

Viewfind
2004-03-24, 01:20 AM
You know, Morpheus? I'm going to do you a tremendous favor.

I'm getting rather sick of an AWF filled with losers like yourself and Brave Maximus and Cane Deathscream and CloudStrifer, all whining about 'the darkness of the soul' and their 'tiny piece of happiness' and all that other nonsense. Inner torment does not make a champion. I can tell you right now, the AWF fans are sick and tired of watching Mayhem turn into one big therapy session. Hell, even that pansy The Game has gotten in on the act of self-examination. The only thing I find when I do a self-exam is a package that's too big for UPS.

That's right. I'm offering you the chance of a lifetime. Join me. Join me and see what the good life is like. The women. The cars. The parties. The VIP treatment. It all comes when you roll with Vin Ghostal. Just ask the GPA. When that genius Mr. Vaccaro founded the AWF, they used to have to scrap and save and work for any schmuck like Shrapnel who came along and offered them a buck. Once I put them under my employ, they tasted the high life, and they've been living it ever since. Sure, they still love their malt liquor and their...well...their other things, but they'll testify that the V.3. life is a life worth living.

OOC:
whoa nice post man.

Galvatron91
2004-03-28, 09:56 AM
IC: The Game has said it before and he'll say it again, Casper needs to up the dosage on his meds...

Auntie Slag
2004-03-28, 11:42 AM
OOC:

This rivalry has it all!

- Ego's
- Threats
- Humiliations
- Offers
- Slapbacks
- Character

Top quality AWF-ing. Honestly, I can't wait to see this matchup. Rock on.

IC:

*does Denis Leary impression* "Honey get the camera, this is gonna be ****ing great"!

Vin Ghostal
2004-03-29, 06:21 PM
Fine, Morpheus. You've heard my offer and you've made your choice.

Was it a stupid choice? Probably. Was it a foolish choice? Definitely.

Is it a choice that's going to end your career, once I am done pounding you into a pile of dust only slightly smaller than whatever bit of dignity you have now?

Absolutely. You can say what you want about my golden bat and the G.P.A., but the bottom line, the undeniable fact is that Vin Ghostal always makes good on his promises, and he never, EVER writes checks with his mouth that his body can't cash. I offered you a chance to join me because I feel bad for you, Morpheus. It's a lot like why I usually give homeless people a dollar or two: I realize they've sunk so low that they can't help themselves, and it's up to me to help them along the way. That's you, Morpheus. You're the scruffy guy with three teeth, the torn up bomber jacket, and the brown pajama pants who leaps up to wash my hot rod's windshield when I stop at a light. You're the guy who spends the dollar that I am gracious enough to give you on booze and drugs to forget how pathetic you are. Like my friend The Brass Bullet once said, "I could kill a hobo tonight and no one would notice."

"Tonight" is ArchiveMania 3.

I am The Brass Bullet.

And you are the hobo. So get ready to get killed.