PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL Archivemania Card!

AWF Press Office
2004-03-27, 06:25 AM
Sunday...March 28...the AWF will launch a new era...dreams will be achieved and shattered...from the Big House in Ann Arbor Michigan, 110,000 fans will be live and millions more will watch from their homes as the AWF Presents...

ARCHIVEMANIA III

The Card:

AWF Title Match: TC (c) v Sixswitch

Best of Three Falls Match: The Brendinio Heat Sean O'Con v The Game Erik Summers (Fall 1: Straight Wrestling, Fall 2: Submissions Match, Fall 3: Last Man Standing)

Morpheus v Vin Ghostal

Falls Count Anywhere Grudge Match: The King v Viewfind v Bombshell

30 Minute Submissions Match for the AWF IC Title: Amarant Odinson (c) v The Mat Man

AWF TV Title: Strafe (c) v Stone Cold Skywarp

AWF Tag Team Title: The NWA (c) v Blood & Thunder

Brave Maxx v Tempest

TLC Match for the AWF Hardcore Title Xille (c) v Auros v Big Daddy Rav v Cloudstrier v The Gruff v OP2005 v Cane v Cyberstrike v D-Extreme

Xille
2004-03-27, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by AWF Press Office
TLC Match for the AWF Hardcore Title Xille (c) v Auros v Big Daddy Rav v Cloudstrier v The Gruff v OP2005 v Cane v Cyberstrike v D-Extreme

Eight guys, eh? Seven other men. I'll bet you all think that the X is scared. Well, that's not true. It's not true at all. I've been waiting... preparing for a fight just like this. There's no question. It will take an act of undeniable pain or cruelty to stop me from winning this. I will not quit. The X is the champion now and he will be for a long time.

I thought I'd give you a few thoughts about the other matches:

Brave Maxx v Tempest

Tempest may have something to prove, but he's GPA. And everyone here knows that GPA = sure to lose.

AWF Tag Team Title: The NWA (c) v Blood & Thunder

If there's any other match that might need a stretcher more than the X's, it would be this match. There may be some mutual respect between these teams, but that doesn't mean that either will hold back. And these two are great at hurting other people. I know.

AWF TV Title: Strafe (c) v Stone Cold Skywarp

SCSW. Strafe's a dick. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch him win this.

30 Minute Submissions Match for the AWF IC Title: Amarant Odinson (c) v The Mat Man

Honestly... I have no clue. I have no problems with either man, and seeing two of the best technical wrestlers in the business today fight is sure to be a stalemate of a match. I can see only one submission happen in this whole match. I'll be taking notes, you can count on that.

Falls Count Anywhere Grudge Match: The King v Viewfind v Bombshell

Meh. As long as it's not Find, I don't care.

Morpheus v Vin Ghostal

Morpheus. Mainly because I hate Ghostal as well. True, not as much as Morpheus does, but I'll get my piece of V.3 soon enough. I still haven't forgotten, Vinny. The time will come for the X to have his chance to get high on you.

Best of Three Falls Match: The Brendinio Heat Sean O'Con v The Game Erik Summers

Well, I've *ahem* fought both of these men in the ring, and I can honestly tell you that I've no idea. I have a lot of respect for the Game and the respect he's given back to me, but my respect for HBK grows every time he mutters an anti-GPA comment.

AWF Title Match: TC (c) v Sixswitch

Two styles after the X's own heart. There's TC, the man I took this title from, and the Double S, the man who helped me clinch my first victory in this federation. I have a lot of respect for both of them, so I'm not choosing a victor. I'll just be sitting in the front row, wearing a Welsh Wonder t-shirt while pointing my thumbs to my shoulders and yelling "T...C!". I can't wait.

Just think, boys... the biggest stage of the year, much bigger than that other mania, Archivemania... and the X will have the best seat in the house: The top of the ladder, title draped over his shoulder, listening to the fans scream his name.

DrEvil
2004-03-27, 11:49 PM
The Darkened Room...

OP2005: At Archivemania 3. There will be a massacre. Of The Table kind. Of The Ladder kind. Of the Chair kind.

Old Enemies will be reunited once more.
New Foes will be fought.
Old and New battles will be won.

Blood will be shed. Sweat will be poured.

At Archivemania 3. A title will feel the true definition of Hardcore.
At Archivemania 3. 8 People will walk into a match and only 1 will walk out victorius.

At Archivemania 3... The Road To Success and The Future.... Begins!!!

CloudStrifer
2004-03-28, 03:42 AM
ArchiveMania 3, where I Odin's Messenger, The Norse Thunder shall face the ultimate threat. Where under 1 match, I shall face the fury of the Foes I defeated, Where I The Norse Thunder, Shall slience all. Where I, Odin's Messenger shall finally gain what is mine.

The Belt.

OP2005. Highlander from Hell, Meet The Norse Thunder and lose once agian as you did long ago.

Gruff, You will face your worst nightmare, and lose.

Cane,CyberStrike and D-Extreme You shall all facem Skadi's blizzard fury, and know what pain feels like.

Ravage and Xille, you will finally feel what it feels like when you mean The Norse Thunder, The Chosen One, and Fail.

The Belt is mine, and By Odin none of you will stand in my way!

Believe The Hype!

Sixswitch
2004-03-30, 01:20 PM
Yes folks. Believe the hype. CloudStrifer really is as bad as everyone says. Now get the hell out of my spotlight, chumpstain.

Wrestlemania. Showcase of the immortals. Blah Blah Blah. No one cares.

Archivemania is where it's at. Archivemania is where the Double S goes one on one with Mr Pay Per View, the Whole F'n Show, and the rest. Where the spotlight is firmly on the greatest stars in the AWF today. One on one, straight up, no gimmicks needed wrestling. Where the crowd will go wild, where history will be made, and where the Double S becomes the AWF Champion. So TC, at 'Mania, just remember who you're colliding with.

Extreme_Kup
2004-03-31, 03:11 AM
D-Ex: Archivemania 3. Michigan will feel the XTREME on that night. Michigan, the place of the Steiner Brothers and Bob Backlund. But after Archivemania 3, Michigan shall be remembered as the place where 8 men spilled their blood....where 8 men experienced XTREME pain....XTREME bleeding and an XTREME BEATING! On that day they shall stand up and gasp as the other 7 men will befall into the ring, bloodied and battered into a pulp! On that night....I will be the new Hardcore champion. Its is written in my destiny!

Auros, you hispanci piece of trash! You will feel the wrath of D-Extreme for your interferance last Mayhem, MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT!!!

Ravage the last time I thought about you and me fighting was when we were in good terms. And boy did that time change right now am I right? Today your back in you cowardly bandwagon jumping ways and lost my every respect. I know you hate my guts. But after I am done with you......believe me you WILL fear me Ravage. No longer are the days I look up to you as a big great AWF star. No longer will I look up to you and aspire to be like you. Cause after the night is done I can assure myself...I will be above you.

Cloudstrier the ever so stupid viking from the asguards. I shall feel the blizzard? Hell A bike accident didnt kill me...do you think a frostbite shall stop me from X-ocuting you yet again? Think about it while you sit in your so called throne with your lover Dinoknight. Cause I will make you rub your face with your own blood spilled in the mat at AM 3!

The Gruff...well....you are one tough SOB no doubt about that. But if you get in my way. You know what will happen dont you?

OP2005...oh the so called highlander from hell. You bring your A-Game OP2005...and I'll CRIPPLE your ass. Make no doubt it wont be a boston crab this time though. Seeing I can use any thing the hell I want.....you'll be surprised. It might even be a frying pan that will send you out cold and into the injury list.

Cane and Cyberstrike the 2 morons who stole the word 'x' to add to their dumb tag team name. My former partners and friends...you two will suffer. You 2 WILL SUFFER ON ARCHIVEMANIA 3!!! Cyberstrike I am no longer your right hand man. Today I am better than you and I proved that a million times. Sure Cyberstrike....after this match we shall meet yet again in the triple threat theatre...but on AM 3 Cyberstrike...I'll give you a preview on our personal match. I will bloody you up so bad you might not even make it there buddy!

And Xille....well your the champ. But seeing that title of your up in the ring. Make no doubt that I'll just give you and ass whooping IF you get in my way.

Can you feel it? Its near.....AM 3 is near...you 7 other punks are gonna get one hell of an ass kickin. Make no doubt that on that night D-Extreme will *shouts in a low pitched voice*..................................................................................................DESTROY THE OPPOSITIOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!

Halfshell
2004-03-31, 12:20 PM
Well, it's safe to say the HeartBrend Kid won't be paying attention to the undercard. Not that I've got anything against you backstage losers, I just want to stay awake long enough for my match.

Two years in the making? Whatever.
Five months of build? Whatever.
The moment when the whole world finds out who's got it and who lost it long ago? Unlike some, I don't care what the world thinks.
The only worthwhile match on the card? Probably.
The match where the Game gets what's coming to him? Definitely.

The HeartBrend Kid. Brendinio Heat. The Walking Wonder. The Living Legend. The highlight of your worthless backstage lives.

Against The Game. A two-bit, washed-up, stale-as-can-be, self-righteous, egotistical, oh-so-tortured, oh-so-boring dullard who's a few years past his sell by date and spends all his energy sucking up to the idiots in the stands instead of getting the job done.

I cost you the War Games. I cost you your title. I cost you the ArchiveMania main event. I've beaten you clean in the centre of the ring. I put your two-dollar-a-night girlfriend in the hospital.

I've taken a lot, but you've taken from me as well. You took my pride away from me. You took my trust in others away from me. You took my job away from me. And you only tried to give any of it back when it would have benefitted you.

Didn't feel so special with me sharing the spotlight, did you? Wanted it all for yourself. One time appearance for HBK - that's how it was meant to go down for War Games, right? Then O'Con just fades away into the background again and you collect the credit for the win? You should have known I wouldn't let it happen like that. And you know you should have known - after all, you helped make me who I am. Before you went soft.

You brought me back, Erik. Sure, I was coming back anyway - but deep down, you know you're responsible. You set yourself up for everything I've done to you. Every last bit of it is on your head. And you know it.

I've won in your mind already - you know that this is all your fault. You know that I've beaten you before and can do it again. You know who the real star is here. That's why you couldn't handle me being AWF Champion again - you know that I'm better than you. That's why you didn't want me to come back except to help you win War Games. That's why you had to take the belt from me once I got it back. Because you can't deal with the fact that I'M BETTER THAN YOU.

I've taken your mind. I've beaten your body. I've taken your titles. At ArchiveMania, I go one better - I take your career.

Three falls? I'll only need two.

Game over, Erik. You lose.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-31, 12:22 PM
Was it me, or did anyone else notice any hot air in here recently?

Halfshell
2004-03-31, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
Was it me, or did anyone else notice any hot air in here recently?

You'd do well to concentrate on your own problems, rather than butting your nose into things that really don't concern you.

Or we can add you to the list of people I'm gonna take my frustrations out on?

After AM3's history and the Game is a smear in the history books... step right up, Z. We'll see what you got.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-31, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
You'd do well to concentrate on your own problems, rather than butting your nose into things that really don't concern you.

Unlike most people, I can concentrate on more than one thing.

Or we can add you to the list of people I'm gonna take my frustrations out on?

Sounds like you are ready to cry...

After AM3's history and the Game is a smear in the history books... step right up, Z. We'll see what you got.

I'll be happy to step into the ring with you. I wont back down. See to it that you don't.

Halfshell
2004-03-31, 12:46 PM
You really should watch that mouth. Could land you in trouble.

Well, I say "could." More like "has."

Next Mayhem. The Brendinio Heat against... that guy who... well, I forget anything you've ever actually accomplished. Though I'm sure the girls all think you've got a great personality.

Bring what you got. But don't expect any change.

Lord Zarak
2004-03-31, 12:50 PM
I'm not expecting any change off you.

One, if I had any, you'd steal it.

Two, I'm gonna get my moneys worth out of you anyway.

Galvatron91
2004-03-31, 10:33 PM
Next Mayhem.

Sorry Z...you're going to be opponentless come Mayhem, O'Con's ego is back to writing checks his body can't cash.

Sir Auros
2004-04-01, 05:18 AM
Oh puleeze!

The only three peeple een my match haf any chance at coming out of that ring sin heridos dolorados. Yo, Xille y Ravage. Xille because I don't no eef Ravage weel keel him or slap heem around, and Ravage cuz for sum razón, I don't theenk I'll hurt that keed...much.

D-Extreme, your ass ees grass. You're so paked full of sheet from all those [racist name deleted]s [expletive deleted]ing your culo that eet's coming out your eers.

Eenteresting that el gran culero viking-chico over there din't mention yo een hees retardeed monkey jabber. Que idiota maricón. He ain't got no talent though y the other [expletive deleted]ers can take care of heem, but I only mentioned him because he theenks he's above me.

The rest of you [expletive deleted] don't have a chance...

Extreme_Kup
2004-04-01, 06:23 AM
D-Ex: You know what Auros, I tire of your stupid babbling you tacobell reject!!! Well after AM 3 is over you'll wish you were the bumblebee man from the simpsons...cause he only experiences slight pain....and you my friend...will experience severe internal hemorage when I am done with you.......oh indeed you will. Cause I am The Xtreme...D-EXTREME!

Tempest
2004-04-01, 06:35 AM
yo ... Dead Maxx ... Come Archivemania III your gonna be put in your place once and for all.

In a damn coffin,

HOLLA!!

Lord Zarak
2004-04-01, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
Sorry Z...you're going to be opponentless come Mayhem, O'Con's ego is back to writing checks his body can't cash.

Why, you going to the bank with it?

Next opportunity then, shall we say?

I wont be denied G. We both want it.

Vin Ghostal
2004-04-01, 05:11 PM
There are certain things that you can stop
And there are certain things that can't be stopped
Let's go

Vin Ghostal strolls down the aisle in his gold wrestling attire but without his gold bat. He takes a microphone:

I consider myself a reasonable man. I consider myself a man willing to go the extra mile for others. I consider myself an honorable man, and I know all of you ham-and-eggers out there feel the same way.

*incredible chorus of boos*

That notwithstanding, I think I've been more than reasonable in my treatment of that animal, Morpheus. I've given him every opportunity to settle things between us peacefully. I suggested that, maybe, he should just lay down at ArchiveMania to spare him the embarassment of a 20 minute beating.

He said no.

Being the honorable man that I am, I gave him a second chance. I offered him the opportunity of a lifetime, an opportunity any reasonable man in this federation would take in a heartbeat: a chance to roll with V.3. I offered him the life of a man every woman wants and every man wants to be.

And he said no again.

*cheers from the crowd*

That was my final offer, Morpheus. You've forced me into this. I didn't want to have to pummel you all over the state of Michigan, but now I'll drag the beating out twice as long as I had originally planned. And I won't need my bat to do it, either.

You heard me right, Morpheus. I'm leaving the bat behind. It's just you and me, one on one. We know who the better man is. I'm ready to prove it.

Silly Cow
2004-04-01, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
We know who the better man is. I'm ready to prove it.
For some time I agreed with you. But lately, I have been thinking. As bad as I am, it just might be that you... are a lot worse.

You say I forced you into this. I never forced you into anything!! You didn't have to eliminate me from the rumble! You didn't have to make fun of me! You didn't have to destroy everything I dreamed of!

You decided to do all that. It was your own decision. So you decide now!! There will be a match at Archivemania! I can have a normal match, hoping that a victory by pinfall or submission can bring redemption. Or I can break everything there is in you that can be broken! Everything you've done to me, everything anyone has ever done to me, I can pay you back! I can destroy you!!

So, decide, which will it be, and be quick. I am close to making up my own mind, and you would not like it!

Xille
2004-04-02, 03:55 PM
Auros, pienso que tu "spenglish" es la causa de la pena en mi cabeza. Or maybe it's the reaction from all of the Hangovers I've experieced. Maybe it's the stench from all the crap that's being spewed around here.

For once, Auros, I think we agree on something. You, Ravage, and I are the only ones with a chance of winning this match. We don't share the same reason for this opinion, however. I say it's because a, I can count on you two hosses to all but destroy the rest of the competition and then each other and b, I'm the smartest one out of the pack anyway, so you know I'll be sticking around for a while. History's proven it time and time again: brains will always win over brawn.

D-Ex, you might've noticed that I left your name out of my top three picks. Well, there's a reason for this, of course. I don't think you can beat me, let alone Ravage or Auros. Now, I've still got respect for you, baby, but I've gotta say, after hearing you say that you would give me a whooping if I got in your way, that respect dropped a little bit. IF I got in your way? IF? Ex, this is MY TITLE, you can bet your ass that I'm going to get in your way! To think different is, as V.3 would put it, CRAZY! I'm the X! The red hot rookie! There's no way I'm going to LET YOU take my title! And baby, you've got me so pissed right now, I don't know if I feel like letting you walk out of that ring! Watch your knees, baby. They're going to be missing soon.

Strifer, the only hype I should believe is that you actually use that helmet of yours to do a damn good colon cleaning job for small dogs. Don't mess with me and Ravage. We've got each other's number in this. Come between us and be hurt. It's that simple, baby.

OP2005, I don't know who you are, and frankly, I don't care. I do know that you fought to a standstill with Tempest, which I can respect. Just know that should we find each other in this match that I won't back down and I won't hold back.

Y'all are just about to become another one of my marks. Remember that.

Oh, and Morpheus... hit him once for me.

The X is out.

Sir Auros
2004-04-02, 04:06 PM
So, en palabras sencillos, what your saying ees that your going to be a cheeken and wate for us to destroy everyone else, then you'll fight the last one standing? Pinche cobarde...

Xille
2004-04-02, 04:33 PM
No, hombre, yo will fight todos mis enemies. However, I can count on my dos hosses to make sure las otras personas no caminan after nos match. Es convenience. No mucho mas.

Tell you what, Auros, after you take out D-Ex and I put Ravage down, we'll scrap. You can become my second mark of the night. You went down hard during our last encounter, however. Remember that.

DrEvil
2004-04-02, 05:57 PM
OP2005: Xille, you respect me, I respect you for keeping that title for the length of time that you have. But rest assured I will not back down and I will not be conquered!

Auros, you like every damn guy in this stupid, rat infested, fowl smelling place think that I got No chance in Hell of winning that title or any title for that matter.

But let me tell you something, I am from the depths of Hell and I know pure evil that resides within me. So sit back... and enjoy the death. Cause the OP2005, The Highlander From Hell, Thy Worst Nightmare is gonna:

Take the title
and Reap your asses to hell

and give you all, especially Cloud a long awaited hate present of a scythe with an inscription:

"I went to Archivemania III and all I got was this crummy scythe... and a beating out of next year from ThY wOrSt NiGhTmare"

OP2005

Vin Ghostal
2004-04-02, 08:39 PM
Oh, Morpheus, I'm SO sorry I drew #30 and dumped your ass out of the ring before you could even blink. Wait, isn't that the point of the match? You idiot. Your psychotic rantings are overriding your ability to think logically. You're mad at me because I eliminated you from the Royal Rumble? Tough. Even if I hadn't decided to do everyone a favor and return, someone else would have eliminated you sooner or later. Don't think for a split second you ever had a chance of winning. Between you and I, there's only one man fit to main-event ArchiveMania. No masks allowed, I'm afraid.

Amarant Odinson
2004-04-02, 09:38 PM
*We see a stopwatch ticking the seconds away as the camera slowly pulls back to reveal a hand. The camera zooms out even further until we see the Intercontinetal Champion, Amarant Odinson is the one holding the stopwatch with a serious look on his face.*

Tick Tock....Tick Tock... Tick Tock.... You hear that, Mat Man?
Can you hear the seconds slowly tick away? That's the sound of your career slowly coming to an end. But not to worry Mat Man. that's not the only sound you'll hear during our match at Archivemainia 3.

You'll hear the sound of bones breaking. The sound of the referee's voice, asking not if but WHEN will you tap out. You'll hear the roar of the crowd, desperately cheering you on. I'll be telling you to tap out. But I want you to keep that sound of the clock in the back of your mind.

At Archivemania 3, you get the opportunity the show everyone what you can do. You get your chance to show all these peons how good you really are. You'll show those other "entertainers" in the back what it means to be a wrestler. And best of all, you've got 30 mintues to it all in.

This match is going to be the most important 30 minutes of our lives. It's also going to be the longest. I know what you've done to get to this point and there's is no doubt that we're both prepared for this match. But that's where all the simularities ends.

Because at Archivemainia 3 is where I make my point. It's at the biggest stage of them all, that's when I show the world that I'm not just overnight rookie sensation or a memeber of the "old guard." It's during our match that I show everyone why I AM THE BEST DAMN TECHINCAL WRESTLER in this business. It's when I MAKE YOU TAP over and over again that all of those doubters and non-believers in the crowd start showing me the respect that I rightly deserve. It's when I walk out of that ring with the Intercontinental Championship around my waist, that everyone in the back who's been watching our match and taking notes will FEAR THE RABID WOLVERINE.

And it's when those final seconds are slipping away, when you realize that I was always ready, when you realize that you have no other choice but to submit. When the clock reaches zero and your tourtue is finally finished. *Amarant stops the watch on 30 mintues*

That's when you, the fans in Ann Arbour, the others in back and the entire world realize what I have always known. The one simple fact that has remained since I came here. That one constant that has exsisted since the damn of time.

And that is that no one... anytime, anywhere... can ever.... PROVE...ME...WRONG!!!!!!!

CloudStrifer
2004-04-03, 12:29 AM
I like this, I definatly like this a whole lot better.

Yes, one corner we have Xille, a ok warrior with no great ablities except for this big a**ed mouth. I mean come on, it there anything more to you thnk your freaking mouth just yapping away like a god forsaken woman? I mean you would fit right into the old women in the long house back home.

D-Ex, what a pathiec loser you are. You could take care of Skywarp and now you think your going to kick my ass? I am sorry, but did that bumb DinoKnight scramble your brains or something? I am sure he did. But here is a peice of advice, get out of my way or be buried behinth Odin's Wrath.

OP2005, do I really need to talk to you? Lets see, no I don't. I buried you and you felt Odin's wrath, do you reall want to feel it agian?

Auros, I don't think I am above you, I know that I am above you. So shut up, and leave those whos countries are not a thrid world hell hole and get out of my way.

Let it or not, I am Odin's Messenger, The Norse Thunder, The Chosen One, and this belt is mine!

Believe The Hype!

Xille
2004-04-03, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
I mean come on, it there anything more to you thnk your freaking mouth just yapping away like a god forsaken woman?

You got a problem with women, you sexist pig?

Do I need to beat some 21st century thinking into you?

CloudStrifer
2004-04-03, 01:31 AM
Me? A problem with women? Ha, its like flies to honey, they all flock to me, nice Swedish women to let them have the honor of creating children with them. But alas, I am married and already have 2 kids. Unlike you who have no line to go to, you worthless excuse for a man. Accept the destiny that you will fail like the other and you better

Believe The Hype!

Extreme_Kup
2004-04-03, 04:37 AM
I like this, I definatly like this a whole lot better.

I am sorry, but did that bumb DinoKnight scramble your brains or something?

D-Ex: Hahaha...is that supposed to be an IRONIC statement from you to make me laugh Cloudy? Honestly it might be YOU and your gay lover D-knight scrambling each others brains right? So shut up before I beat your ass XTREMELY!!! You see after The X beats that piece of mexicali pompus adobo flakin loco...and then the x and D-Ex take out Big Dad Spaz....be certain that I will have you Xcelently X-ocuted! Hell you might as well be the next Cs for making false stories dude...cause like him not only do you SUCK...you BLOW!

DrEvil
2004-04-03, 07:51 PM
OP2005: I think I might speak for everyone here to the fact that we will all enjoy beating the hell out of you Cloud.

Xille
2004-04-04, 07:00 PM
Me? A problem with women? Ha, its like flies to honey, they all flock to me, nice Swedish women to let them have the honor of creating children with them. But alas, I am married and already have 2 kids. Unlike you who have no line to go to, you worthless excuse for a man. Accept the destiny that you will fail like the other and you better

Believe The Hype!

I love a man who mixes metaphors. Bees to honey, flies to flypaper, Strifer. You know what flypaper is, right? It's a very foul-smelling, sticky, diarrhea-colored object. That's pretty fitting when I think about it. No longer are you Odin's Messanger, you are Odin's truck-stop purchase.

Originally posted by OP2005
Xille, you respect me, I respect you for keeping that title for the length of time that you have. But rest assured I will not back down and I will not be conquered!

You know, the X is glad to see that someone who doesn't know him at all shows him as much respect as he shows to others. It's makes me happy to think that there is some hope for this world. I mean, if we had more guys like OP and D-Ex running around, we'd have a very strange country filled with psycho hosses, but it'd be a fun, respectable place. But here's the flaw in your statement, OP: you don't have to be conquered for you to lose this match. You just have to be looking away for a few seconds. Blink, OP, and you lose. Remember that.

[i]Originally posted by D-Ex[i]
You see after The X beats that piece of mexicali pompus adobo flakin loco...and then the x and D-Ex take out Big Dad Spaz....be certain that I will have you Xcelently X-ocuted!

You know, D-Ex, I've got no problem teaming up with you during this match to take out all these other half-inflated hosses. But when it comes down to the two of us, I won't be looking back and thinking "What a great guy he was". I'll be thinking "What's this guy doing between me... and my title?". And I will go through you. Remember that.

So you see, all you marks in this match, you'll be the spots where the X will place his boot should he have to. And there won't be any exceptions. Remember that.

Ravage
2004-04-04, 08:21 PM
The problem I have with all you jobbers is all you do is talk.

We have Odin this and that.

Lots of X but no good X.

Some spanrish.

And way too much noise.

You sound like the ladies at a GPA party.

So why don't you all just sit down and get ready for the most brutal match ever made, Big Daddy Ravage style.

DrEvil
2004-04-04, 08:34 PM
OP2005: Well let me tell you soemthing Rav, you aint puttin much action into this yourself so either put up or shutup.
It will be a brutal match, not made by Big Daddy Rav but by the winner... a.k.a Thy Worst Nightmare, OP2005.

Xille
2004-04-04, 09:10 PM
Oooo, close, but no ceegar, OP. I'm winning this match hands down.

And Ravvy, don't get mad at us just because most of us (save the nTo-X) have the mental capacity to string a few sentences together and hold a good verbal beating. You'll be there some day. Why don't you try hooked on phonics?

I mean, you might as well get some good to come out of this match. You're not going to beat me. Remember that.

Ravage
2004-04-04, 10:07 PM
You know Xille, your problem is simple. You keep writing checks with your mouth that your body can't cash. So come Archivemania I'll just break both.

Xille
2004-04-04, 10:37 PM
You see, Ravage, I thought you were done talking. Could it be that, just like the fans, you can get enough X? Are you that high on me? I mean, I know a lot of people are, but you? I thought your tastes were lower than that. After all, you do allow yourself to be bossed around by Viewfind.

I've been hearing you say that you are going to break me for a while now, Ravage, and I've yet to see it happen. It makes me wonder who is actually boucing checks here. Our anger toward one another may never dwindle, Ravage, but I'll tell you this: you're beginning to get a hell of a lot of respect from me.

You hate everyone, and I respect that. You especially hate the people that I hate, which I respect even more. You don't back down, which I respect. You are often the last one standing when everyone hits the ring, which I respect.

But Ravage, even with all of this respect, I've gotta tell you that I won't hold back when the time comes. I will pull the respect that I deserve out of you. Remember that.

Sir Auros
2004-04-05, 12:28 AM
Chingate El Culo-Ravager...

I can walk the walk that I talk. These other [expletive deleted], [vulgarity deleted]-guzzlers are the tallentlless pendejos that theenk they have skills or are popular with the peeple.

Divebomb
2004-04-05, 12:55 AM
HOLY CR@P! There is more brown smelly stuff being hucked around here than in the monkey pen at the zoo. But what else can you expect when you have eight talentless hacks trying to be king of turd mountian. Now come on, we all know who the winner is going to be in this match and its none other than Big Daddy Rav.

Now I know I am not in this match and it really shouldn't concern me but come on now, we got one guy saying hes going to win then the next guy coming in here and say hes going to win and then the next guy coming in and say your close but thats not the way its going to happen because I am going to win and not you.

Seriously think about it for a second. You all think you are gonna win but it ain't going to happen. But I can tell you that most of you won't win just because you all are waisting your energy flapping your gums and clogging the airways when you should be waisting your energy training for that match. But if you feel like making the match easier for Rav then by all means go ahead. Just more gold for the GPA to walk away with at the end of the night.

nmathew
2004-04-05, 01:01 AM
The camera shows a closeup focus of a rather sad looking sock puppet. The crowd laughs as the camera slowly pulls back to reveal a mini IC title about the puppet's "waist," and the camera pulls back far enough to reveal nmat.

*smiling*
Mat Man: Hi children. I'm here with a special guest today, my good friend Amarant Odinson. Say hi to everyone in TV land OA.

In a high pitches squeeky voice

Sock Puppet: Hi everybody!

MM: Now Amarant, I hear that you're a pretty good wrestler. How good are you?

SP: I'm the best-E-est ever! Why, with a single snaggle toothed grin I can make grown men cry, women flee, and so forth.

MM: I thought that was your 21st birthday party?

SP: You promsed to never tell anyone!

MM: Sorry AO, you're right. So what plans do you have for AM III? What are you going to do to me?

SP: I'm a gonna make you tap! tappity tap tap!

MM: Care to get more specific?

SP: I said tap. Plan? You don't need a plan when you're the best-E-est ever! Why just a sniff of the body oder coming off my unwashed body will make you run in terror. and I'm not even going to tell you what I've been washing my armpits with.

The Mat Man pulls the sock puppet form his hand and looks into the camera

MM: Amarant, while you and the sock puppet said the same basic things, the sad thing is that the puppet managed ot get a few laughs. Listen to the people AO... They actually like the sock puppet more than they like you. It can't be helped. The inanimate piece of cloth has more charisma.

So lets get a few things straight. There will be a the sound of a clock ticking, but it's simply going to be the beginning of my music playing as I am awarded the IC title. As far as I'm concerned, this match is just me taking care of some dirty laundry.

With that, the nmathew throws the sock at the camera lens.

Because, Amarant, in the end, you're not ready.

Xille
2004-04-05, 01:24 AM
Divebomb, Divebomb, Divebomb... Ravage'll never learn to walk on his own if you don't let him try it a few times by himself.

That being said, when using your logic, wouldn't one think that Gruff, Cs, or Cane would have the biggest advantage in this match? I mean, they haven't said anything, so obviously they're out there... training... focusing their minds... working with the masters... for a match that REQUIRES NO STRATEGY OR TRAINING WHATSOEVER. You tell me a good strategy for stopping a ladder flying at your face. Duck, right? How much training does someone need for that? Hit someone with a chair, climb the ladder, grab the title. Sounds really difficult to me, Divebomb.

The fact is, Divebomb, there's absolutely no way to prepare for this match. You've got eight men, each with their own level of talent, in the ring at the same time. Then you've got the tables, ladders, and chairs. Finally, you've got the fact that you don't pin someone else, you have to climb a freaking ladder and grab a title. Do you know what you get when you mix those all together, Divebomb?

You get chaos.

And while you may say that it is the strongest, namely Ravage, who will rule when chaos is around, I say it is the smartest, namely... me. That's right, Divebomb, I'll say it again: I'm going to win. Does the truth hurt your ears? Or does it make you mad? I'll bet it infuriates you, because you realize that I'm right. As much as you want to stick up for Ravage, you know that he's not coming out of this with my gold.

Speaking of gold, I can't wait see B and T cause your title reign to come to an abrupt halt at Archivemania. And I'll be cheering them on, Hardcore belt in hand. Remember that.

Ravage
2004-04-05, 01:36 AM
Thank you Divebomb for explaining it in simple terms for our locker room.

Xille the only think you are high on has to be the amount of dope in your system to keep annoying me.

Yeah I will reply when I feel the need too and come AM3 your going to wish I had stayed with only words.

Divebomb
2004-04-05, 02:26 AM
First of all Gruff, Cs, and Cane. They haven't said anything because they are morons and can't formulate coherent sentences.

Second of all, strategy is required in all matches even if your small brain can't figure it out.

And third of all, you saying you are going to win makes me feel absolutely nothing. I am not mad and it definately does not infuriate me because its you saying it.

And lastly, Blood and Thunder. Well I have said it before and I will say it again. They are the toughest opponents we have ever faced and in The End they might just beat us, but believe me they the NWA will not hold back. The Tag Title match is going to make the hardcore title match look like childs play when its all over and done with.

Oh and Rav make sure you shut this guy up when you get in the ring with him.

Tempest
2004-04-05, 10:57 AM
YO YO YO

Xille you been going around, walking tall,
but hey, you know your only that damn small.
You been running yo mouth to Ravage,
Man I stop that now, before he gets savage.

Talking about Savage, hows your Mom?
I heard she's having fun with every guy name Tom.
Man you gotta stop running yo mouth,
And tell you momma to get herself checked out, you know down south.

I see you been steping up to Divebomb, hell
if you don't cut it out, he gonna shoot you and hide you in the well.
Man you shouldn't be messing around with GPA like this.
Before you know it, your Jaw is gonna fell my fist.

Xille, I'm sick and tired of your stuff,
Go be a bum, be like Homer Simpson, sit down and have a Duff.
That's all your gonna be able to do Archivemania, cause
In that Hardcore TLC, their gonna close your coffin, just like a door.

Your playing with the big boys Xille remember,
if your unlucky, you'll be colder then December.

Rage Against The Machine's Pistol Grip Pump hits the speakers

GPA Fo Life Suckas!!

Xille
2004-04-05, 02:27 PM
ooc: Damn Tempest, I'm impressed. Not bad.

Ic:

Finally, dumber has shown up. I was wondering how long that would take. Let's see... we've just got the other of the two stooges and the Vanilla Ice wanna be to go, right? It's hard to keep you GPA straight.

You know, I'll be honest. I love the GPA's "we're better than everyone because we say so" mindset. It gets me fired up. It makes me chuckle. It even gives me a purpose: to shut them the hell up. I'm not worried about how long it takes, I don't care if this is a one-man crusade, I just want to make them learn. As the resident short guy, I have a little more of an objectivist view when it comes to talent and knowing who's strong and who isn't. Now, when it comes to strength, I know I pale in comparison to you GPA fools. But I'm damn tough. You have yet to see resiliance. Remember that.

Now, Tempest, I appreciate your advice, but I'll have to call it a bit... slanted for now, and therefore totally disregard it. Thanks for caring, though. Oh, and mom's dead. Thanks for that, too. I'm currently figuring out which chair would be the best response to that comment.

But, Tempest, hoss, baby... don't rap at me again, lest you are ready to battle.

Ravage
2004-04-06, 02:51 AM
Xile Xile Xile, you really are as dumb as you are short aren't you?

First off, big ups to my homies Tempest and Divebomb for the words of encouragement.

Now back to the subject at hand, you Xile. You see you just don't get it. First you run your mouth to me. Now you are going and stirring the whole hornets nest of the GPA by picking at Tempest and Divebomb. Man you really have a wish to be found laying in a gutter some where. Oh wait, you call that home so nevermind.

Keep you eyes on AM3 boy, becuase thats going to be where your career begins and ends.

Tempest
2004-04-06, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by xille
ooc: Damn Tempest, I'm impressed. Not bad.

OOC: I aim to please :D

Oh, and mom's dead. Thanks for that, too. I'm currently figuring out which chair would be the best response to that comment.

OOC: Ouch, sorry man.

But, Tempest, hoss, baby... don't rap at me again, lest you are ready to battle.

IC: Xille, I was born ready. I can beat down yo punk @ss any day of the week.

HOLLA!!

Lord Zarak
2004-04-06, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Tempest
IC: Xille, I was born ready. I can beat down yo punk @ss any day of the week.

You were, however, born yesterday....

Xille
2004-04-06, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Tempest
OOC: Ouch, sorry man.

OOC: Sorry for the confusion... that's part of my character. My actual mom, though slowly losing it (;)), is fine.

IC: Tempest, Ravage, you're what I like to call "bush"es. You know what that stands for? Big... Ugly... Stupid... Hoss. Ravage is a bush, Tempest is a bush. Hell, there's probably a few more of them running around here.

Tempest, baby, we can fight whenever you want, but I was alluding more towards rap battling. I can understand why you didn't get that, though. You're a bush.

Ravage, if by "dumb" you mean "containing a fearless, 'won't back down from idiots' psyche", then yes, I am dumb. Actually, in that case, I would be mentally handicapped. I don't care who comes up and tries to take on the X, I'll get right back in their face... well, chest, really... and probably won't back off until they do. So it doesn't matter to me that Divebomb and Tempest showed up and said "shut up", I'll keep talking. Ravage, I'll keep talking until the doctors wire my mouth shut. Remember that.

Bush.