PDA

View Full Version : Preview of 14 April 04 Mayhem

Galvatron91
2004-04-15, 03:33 AM
Fresh off his Archivemania victory over Sixswitch, TC defends the AWF Title against Viewfind

A new team rises in the AWF as the AWF Tag Team Championship is on the line when The NWA face the newly formed team of Brave Maxx and OP2005

All this plus Sean O'Con vs Zarak and both Hardcore and TV Title Defenses!

DrEvil
2004-04-15, 02:10 PM
OOC: Hmm.... Another tag team. Not quite something I would have went for but i'll see how this plays out.

IC:

OP2005: Well Well Well. It seems as if it were inevitable for OP to get another title shot but at tag gold but with someone I dont even know in this federation.... ha. BM, just take it to the Maxx and don't let this oppurtunity fall.

NWA. Tag Championships on the line. I think you should hand them over right now this instant unless you wish to proceed with a bloody engagement. It is time to take your titles for our own.

Oh and to someone else out there. D-Extreme. I haven't forgot about you yet. First chance I get, whether it be on the next Mayhem or whatever, I am going to tear you apart limb from limb. When I look at the NWA in that match, I am going to see YOU.

Prepare for destruction, prepare for Thy Worst Nightmare!

Tempest
2004-04-15, 02:51 PM
IC

The mayhem after Archivemania. This should be good. For the War has begun, the GPA are on da march sucka and we are here to claim our turf.

OOC: Nice sig Evil.

Arcee
2004-04-15, 05:47 PM
OOC: I like the sig, too. Don't know if it's on purpose, but the hat reminds me a bit of Cyclonus, lol.

DrEvil
2004-04-15, 06:01 PM
OOC: Thanks Tempest and Arcee. The hat is actually his head. I kinda added it because I was lookin for something new, looks similar to Cyclonus and it was a good cell of Cell. :p

Divebomb
2004-04-15, 08:32 PM
NWA..........OP2K5........Brave Maxx. I am liking the possibilities. First we have OP saying he is going to be thinking of D-Ex when he looks at us and on one hand thats good because it gives him motivation but on the other hand it distracts him and that is a good thing for us. Second we have Brave Maxx, just one question. How'd you like the con-Chair-to at AM III?

This match is gonna be just what we need to start this blood war with the AWF. Like Tempest said, we are here to claim our turf and blood seems like the only way to do it, so OP2K5 and Brave Maxx be ready for hell.

Viewfind
2004-04-15, 09:24 PM
YO YO YO!!!

TC when was was in TCA i had mad respect for you yo, hell you even helped me win da AWF title.

But That was then, and yo the GPA is NOW!!!

DrEvil
2004-04-15, 09:31 PM
OP2005: Distraction... possibly. Total Anhilation guarnteed. Blood War, I'll remember to watch my neck for teeth marks.

Unfortunately for you I am a Highlander From the darkest pits and flames of hell itself. Burned I was once by them... never again.

Blood may be spilled Divebomb.... It will not be from us!

CloudStrifer
2004-04-16, 12:43 AM
A blood bath and CloudStrifer is no involved? Well, to hell with invatations. Wherever Blood is spiled, CloudStrifer is there!

The GPA vs OP and some other guy, not the people I would chose to initiate a blood bath, but whatever, it doesn't matter to me. Who to support, hmm this is really tough...

To join up with guys who I have beaten or never took interest in, or support the guys who have a larger chance of winning. This is really hard, wait it isn't.

I will support the underdogs for one reasons, where viking like myself are involved it doesn't matter who is involved or who had a greater chance of winning. Oh no, when I involved, the tables are turned, and boy are they turned for this one.

OP, you can expect me in your corner should these guys attack in full force, which is getting real old, and real stupid.

Believe the Hype, Fear The Pain!

Xille
2004-04-16, 01:22 AM
Strifer made a real point?

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

You're right, S, this is getting real old and real stupid. That's why the X will be on the lookout. If you say you're GPA, you say "please, X, kick my ass".

Remember that.

Divebomb
2004-04-16, 01:33 AM
See this is what I am talking about. Oh the possibilities.

The NWA are the tag team champs and to us full force is just me and P? coming to the ring, but things can always be changed alittle if you want to start bringing out X and the Cloud. Hell if we really need to we can bring out Rav and the Human Bulldozer.

But wait, you say this is getting really old then fine. I can't control what my faction will do when I am in the ring but I will tell them to stay in the back so if you guys decide to come out and make this a 4-on-2 against us thats your choice. All it means to the NWA is there is more bodies for us to lay out.

See you all in the ring.

Extreme_Kup
2004-04-16, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by DrEvil
.OP2005: D-Extreme. I haven't forgot about you yet. First chance I get, whether it be on the next Mayhem or whatever, I am going to tear you apart limb from limb. When I look at the NWA in that match, I am going to see YOU.

Prepare for destruction, prepare for Thy Worst Nightmare!

D-Ex: Well it seems that the management has been scared to death about our most brutal of confrontations OP2005. Maybe soon enough they will see the light and will grant us our match with each other. Until that happens OP, I will promise you this....I WILL BE WATCHING YOU on your match this Mayhem. Lets see how much talent you put into your words in that tag match. To quote Oscar Wilde, "They say we destroy the things we love, but really the things we love destroy us." Take you, for example. Your passion has led to your threats to me, but it will also prove to be your waterloo...courtesy of what has become THE XTREME....D-EXTREME!

OOC: oh man..I cant see me name. *prays* OH PLEASE GIMME A MATCH :( I WILL DO ANYTHING! I WILL SLAP THE MONKEY EVEN!

Thundercracker
2004-04-16, 05:56 AM
Yeah, View I had respect for you when we was running together, still do even. But you are right that was back then, and when we get into the ring...you'll see why I am the two time AWF champion and the Whole F'n Show

DrEvil
2004-04-16, 07:55 PM
OP2005: Cloud. You are the last person I would have expected to say that. But I'm glad you did because as we all know the GPA does not use much ... honor when it comes to matches. Either way I don't need your help or Xille's but if its a fight against the GPA you're looking for... take it after the match. After me and Maxx beat their sorry asses into the ground.

D-Extreme. Thy Worst Nightmare's only got a little something to say to you.

Watch and learn Bitch!

Tempest
2004-04-17, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC: oh man..I cant see me name. *prays* OH PLEASE GIMME A MATCH :( I WILL DO ANYTHING! I WILL SLAP THE MONKEY EVEN!

OOC: If you even think about touching my Death Monkeys, I'm gonna smack you up something cronic.

Extreme_Kup
2004-04-17, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by DrEvil
OP2005: Watch and learn Bitch!

D-Ex: Why do I find that amusing? Cause I will watch and see the NWA own you just like those 5 dollar sluts they ride with every saturday night after poker! So I will watch...watch then teach you that your just another jobber. And teach you that it will get worse when you get through me OP...it will get XTREMELY worse.

OOC: who ever said it was your monkey ,Tempest....:glance: ........;)

CloudStrifer
2004-04-17, 03:37 AM
4 on 2? Thats either patheic or stupid, and you my friend qaulify for both.

A Bloodbath is what I need now, so bring on your Human Bulldozer, we will see who is really the power house of the AWF. Some patheic loser who raps to defeat his enemy, or one that is actually has talent. Wait, thats me, so I automatically win. As for patheic Ravage, he can't even beat a new guy, so his talent is cr*p anyway.

So you bring the fight to OP and to Brave. I will be in the shadows waiting an watching, for some GPA interfearance event and then like a bolt of thors lighting strike you all down!

Believe The Hype, Fear The Pain!

Divebomb
2004-04-17, 06:55 AM
Dude, who the hell do you think you are talking too? Have you won lord of the mat, no I didn't think so. Tempest is the powerhouse and you are a babay with a big mouth that hasn't done a thing since joining this fed except piss people off.

Next have you ever been a hardcore champ? No again, well there gos your talent argument.

And finally have you ever been a tag team champ? Well damn boy that makes you 0 for 3.

You come in here with the attitude and delusions of being a puppet of the gods of valhalla and what have you got to show for it. And your the one trying to call me pathetic and stupid. Mabye if you had even the slightest bit of sanity you would realise that losing every match wasn't a good thing and that being at the bottom is not the ultimate sign of greatness.

So yeah I said bring on the 4-on-2 and try to take the NWA down. You can bring the Reapers, a lumbering deadman wannabe, and a guy that likes to pretend hes a drug and step up to the real Norseman With Attitude.

Take the advice, get some therapy and just think about it.....

Tempest
2004-04-17, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
4 on 2? Thats either patheic or stupid, and you my friend qaulify for both.

A Bloodbath is what I need now, so bring on your Human Bulldozer, we will see who is really the power house of the AWF.

IC: I've already beaten Brave Maxx, and he is obviously better then you when it comes to wrestling. Hell, even D-Ex could beat you.

You want a Bloodbath, fine I'll bring the tub cause its gonna be your blood.

Sir Auros
2004-04-17, 04:00 PM
Ay Dios, I beet the hole lot of you and your steel fighting like mujeres...

Viewfind
2004-04-17, 07:04 PM
Yo Cloud if you wanna get in a battle you can win yo ass better go find a school yard and get up a game of dodge ball.

Divebomb
2004-04-17, 07:16 PM
come on now View, we all know he can't throw.