PDA

View Full Version : Break in the Action

Galvatron91
2004-04-18, 04:53 PM
My fellow AWF'ers. Due to continued difficulties getting shows out on time, I am writing this to inform you that there will be a break in the action of the AWF for a VERY short time. Use this time to build the angles you would like to see and even if you like, collaborate with a fellow AWF member and put out a match or two. (Just no title matches)

The reason for this delay is to allow myself some time to complete student teaching and get caught up on some other areas of my life that require immediate attention. Much of the rest of the staff are also in a busy time as their semesters are winding down.

However, there is good news. We have made some recent additions to the staff of some very eager and talented writers. I have spent the past few months coming up with several angles for some of your characters that I think you will really enjoy and I encourage all of you to use this time to develop your characters. Remember, the more you develop your character, the more the writers have to work with, the better matches and angles you will receive and the better the pushes.

Here is a tenative schedule of events for the AWF.

The April 14th Mayhem will go up April 24. I would like to have another Mayhem that will go up on April 28. Finally, I would like to have Fallout up by May 3. After that, I believe things will settle down and we will be much more timely in the delivery of the product. This has been a very difficult semester for me personally, as well as several other staff members. I thank all of you for your feedback, involvement and most of all your patience. I honestly believe the best days for the AWF are ahead. So get out there and recruit some more members, get your friends involved if they enjoy wrestling and keep ideas flowing in.

Thank you

Erik

Xille
2004-04-18, 05:44 PM
Hey, no probs. This is probably a stressful time for most of us. Personally, I might have mono, so things would be slow anyway were I in your position. I'm sure everyone has a similar story as to why the shows would be late if they were (or are) a writer. No rushes, hombre. School should come first.

Vin Ghostal
2004-04-18, 09:13 PM
Do your thing, playboy. Work is the reason I had to stop running the AWF in the first place, but after May 23, when I graduate from this great institution, I'll have plenty of time to help the cause.

Ravage
2004-04-18, 11:00 PM
Hehe school Bah its not an excuse ;)

No problems Erik just keep banging stuff out and if you guys need a hand let me know!

Sir Auros
2004-04-18, 11:24 PM
Quite understood.

If I may go off-topic for a bit since we're OOC...

I think we could use some new blood in here. It seems like we don't have as many people running around now as we could use and some of the lesser wrestlers ;) don't have a lot of opportunities for fueds. I'm looking for a good fued right now myself. We need AWF newbies for sacrifice!

Xille
2004-04-19, 12:16 AM
What Auros said. I don't want to be the new guy anymore!

;)

Extreme_Kup
2004-04-19, 02:46 AM
OOC: I thought the guy axer was the next guy here ;) j/k

Well I understand Galvy. Its a bummer when Schoolwork gives you a lot...of schoolwork. Yeah, BUDDY :D But hey this break might be cool and not a bummer. Cause as DDP might say...ITS A GOOD THING :D

Amarant Odinson
2004-04-19, 04:07 AM
Don't sweat it. This time of this year is always a little hectic for most people. I know it is for me anyway.

DrEvil
2004-04-19, 08:17 PM
Sure is hectic. I got my exams in two weeks so i'm funked.

No Sweat Galv, just get everything sorted out.
Im always here if im ever needed.

Viewfind
2004-04-20, 09:35 PM
Its all good in the hood yo.

Anyways i'll try my hand at a show, if you guys wanna write a match or two send me a PM.

Divebomb
2004-04-22, 03:35 AM
OOC: Edited because I had know idea Axer used my account to post anything. Sorry.

Tempest
2004-04-22, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by xille
I don't want to be the new guy anymore!

;)

You got a belt before me ... infact

*Cries*

No problems G-Man, this time of year gets a bit rowdy. Things will chill, and get better.