PDA

View Full Version : War is upon ...

Tempest
2004-04-25, 06:28 AM
the GPA and we are now on force and waging the war.

The battle lines have been drawn but I dare cross then to meet my match. Who out their thinks they can stop The Lengendary Killer, The Unstoppable Object, The Human Bulldozer, The LotM2003 and the AWF Rookie of the year, Tempest?

No-one can stop me, because you all fear me because I am that damn good and better then you, and I doubt if theres anyone there willing to even challenge me let alone face me in the ring.

Whos next?

Sixswitch
2004-04-25, 11:38 AM
I'm surprised you could get your tongue out of Viewfind's ass long enough to say that.

'Blah blah, I'm the best. Blah Blah. Can't beat me.'

I've heard it all before, and doubtless I'll hear it again. Someone please accept his challenge and shut him up, eh?

Amarant Odinson
2004-04-25, 07:32 PM
I would do it but I've got nothing to prove. I already made him tap out like the little bitch that he is. So I'll let someone else have the honour of shutting up the Human Jackass known as Tempest.

Call me when someone has a real challenge for me.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-04-26, 12:03 AM
When the hell will you stoopid, sons of bitches learn? The GPA ain't nuthin' round here, and you sure ain't jack-**** to StoneCold.

Bottom line is, you just got your next opponent.

Xille
2004-04-26, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Bottom line is, you just got your next opponent.

Oh, thank the good lord. I really didn't want that headache. I was going to give it a day and take him should no one else stand up. Thanks, Warp.

Tempest
2004-04-26, 06:42 AM
I got yo number, punk ass. You dare and stop me bi-atch? You mabye be a lengend with-in the AWF, but boy, I'm da Legendary Killa, sucka. By the time I'm done with you Warp, your gonna miss you retired.

Viewfind
2004-04-26, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Sixswitch
I'm surprised you could get your tongue out of Viewfind's ass long enough to say that.

'Blah blah, I'm the best. Blah Blah. Can't beat me.'

I've heard it all before, and doubtless I'll hear it again. Someone please accept his challenge and shut him up, eh?

This coming from da "man" who can never get da Job done.

Yo sixbitch how many title shots you going to blow yo?

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-04-26, 11:29 PM
Woah woah woah, there nancy, don't get your damn knickers all in a bunch like the brazen, double-me-over-a-table and do it twice little BITCH that you are.

See, you come in here, declaring war on the AWF and see, well anyone that declares war against the AWF is declaring war against me. Way I see it is, it's open season on jackasses and the GPA is a whole damn mess of JACKASSES.

It's true, I've had my run-ins with the GPA previously but when they bring in a new breed of can't-talk-for-****, crap-spoutin' wanna be gangsta, never get no-where, fresh meat. It's like there shoutin'

"StoneCold, come over here, it's a free bar and open-day on raisin' a whole lotta hell"

And you know StoneCold can't pass up a free-bar and whuppin' a whole lotta ass.

Blaster
2004-04-26, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Tempest

The Lengendary Killer,

The Unstoppable Object,

The Human Bulldozer,

The LotM2003 and the

AWF Rookie of the year,

Tempest?

Well junior lets go over this list before we do anything else shall we?

The Legendary Killer: Well you're not legendary for killing. You are how ever legendary for sucking. And not just one type of sucking either. You are a legend at sucking in the ring, sucking up to Viewfind, sucking in bed and sucking on your mom's tit after your ass gets thuroughly kicked.

The Unstoppable object: More like messed up genetic project. All that size... and you're dumb as a post. If you had half a clue you may be deadly.

The Human Bulldozer: The Human Bull****ter. It's self explanitory.

LotM: Loser of the Match. What you're called after almost every time you step out of the ring. I say almost because sometimes you leave the ring for promos. But even than you're still a loser.\

AWF Rookie of the year: Fluke of the Year.

Tempest: The Pest.

Now as for who can beat you? Close your eyes spin around and point at a name on the AWF Roster than you'll have someone.

Tempest
2004-04-27, 12:43 AM
Thats funny ... cause the last time we met was at the War Games .. and we beat you. You'd lay you damn best moves on me and I'd come straight back up.

So no matter what you say, Blaster, you can't say s*it till you can back it up. You may have been a champ but you haven't beaten me, so your just a chump. So until you beat me ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 in that ring you can't back nothing up.

Now Warp, don't get your blood presure too high now, your gonna have to take your angina pills again. You may have run in with the GPA before but you haven't run in with me yet, and I'm whole new breed of kicking yo ass. When we declare war on the AWF, I'm also declaring war on you as well? Thats fine cause to me you ain't nothing but cannon fodder, you A Grade Smuck.

Blaster
2004-04-27, 01:59 AM
Thats funny ... cause the last time we met was at the War Games .. and we beat you. You'd lay you damn best moves on me and I'd come straight back up.

So no matter what you say, Blaster, you can't say s*it till you can back it up. You may have been a champ but you haven't beaten me, so your just a chump. So until you beat me ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 in that ring you can't back nothing up.

I wouldn't call what you did getting 'straight' back up and if you call that screw job of a match a win. Had it been five on five we had you on the ropes. Sadly it's all you have to claim in way of actually beating talented competition.

And I can say all the **** I want cause I can back it up. I nearly killed you during wargames and I am pretty sure if you were comatose you'd have been crying for me to stop, but you weren't You were out-cold in a hole in the ring with a broken table ontop of you and a broken table below you.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-05-06, 03:25 PM
Now Warp, don't get your blood presure too high now, your gonna have to take your angina pills again. You may have run in with the GPA before but you haven't run in with me yet, and I'm whole new breed of kicking yo ass. When we declare war on the AWF, I'm also declaring war on you as well? Thats fine cause to me you ain't nothing but cannon fodder, you A Grade Smuck.

Only thing you're a new breed of is idiot. You're right though, I've not fought against you, but I've fought against your type. Brash, young upstarts, think they're the greatest thing since beer in a can just cos they run with some guys that built up their rep in the AWF.

Now, the GPA I can respect, they can bring what they sing, you on the other hand, you're nothing but a grade A, one of a kind, tag along, low-down, no good son of a bitch LOSER!

Tempest
2004-05-07, 12:57 AM
You've fought my type? Theres only one im my type, thats me, because I'm that damn good, I put my money where my mouth is, I can put up and shut you the hell up. I run with the GPA because there the best, and so am I. Warp your time has gone by and passed, let it go, its my time now. I'm the new future of the AWF and I'm gonna be the top.

Xille
2004-05-07, 01:05 AM
You've fought my type? Theres only one im my type, thats me, because I'm that damn good, I put my money where my mouth is, I can put up and shut you the hell up. I run with the GPA because there the best, and so am I. Warp your time has gone by and passed, let it go, its my time now. I'm the new future of the AWF and I'm gonna be the top.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, man... tell another one, Tempy...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tempest
2004-05-07, 01:22 AM
IC: Don't laugh Xille, your next on the list of crap I have to deal with.

OOC: :sweatdrop Errr ...

Amarant Odinson
2004-05-07, 01:44 AM
OH NO!!! The Human Jackass has a list. Let's all tremble in fear at the mighty ****list of Tempest. Woe unto us all whose name shall appear on the unholy list. What shall we do? What shall we do??

Nothing, that's what we'll do. Absolutly nothing because...it's Tempest. It's the towel boy for the GPA. The man who will be nothing more than a bell hop with a goofy looking hat.

Tempest, when you do something important, let us all know. Until then, you will always be known as a nobody, a lackey and most inportantly, you're just another peon on MY long list of names of people that I've MADE TAP. You will never beat me or anyone else in this business simply because TEMPEST.....YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!

Xille
2004-05-07, 08:08 PM
Tempest, please. As hard as it is for me, I'm going to admit this.

Ravage is better than you.

Arg, that was painful. Now, you see, Tempest... wait, sorry, let me slow down... if Uncle Ravvy... is better than you... and he can't stop the X... what makes you think you can, baby?

I mean, come on, man! Not only are you worse than he is, you're apparently dumber, too. The Rattlesnake? I have just one thing to ask you concerning you versus SCSW:

Can I have your stereo?

You are going to die. It's been fun, these months of spitting back and forth, but I don't see you surviving too much longer. I'll be sure to let the new guys know your story so they don't repeat your mistakes.

The X hates the GPA. You, for some stupid reason, are GPA. That means that while I may be number two on your list, you happen to be sharing the number one spot on mine.

Remember that.

[edit: ooc: Oh, Amarant. I love that line about wrestling in your profile. It's too true.]

Tempest
2004-05-08, 12:10 PM
IC: Ravage might be better the me ... might not ... never tested it. Don't need too, we are GPA ... we don't turn our bcks on our true members ... me and him have both bled for the GPA ... we are more then Team mates ... we are brothers of arms in the War Against the AWF ... mainly people like you Xille.

SCSW may be good, but he is no where near my level ... i've got talent on him and thast enough to do the job ... I'm better then him in many aspects .. but my talent can do the job on its own. There is not a snowballs chance in hell, SCSW could kill me, he ain't got it in him, he's gone soft ...

And if you ever touch my stereo your going to be one dead little bastard.

OOC: It is true ... unfortauntely :glance: ... I wonder what it is in Australia?