PDA

View Full Version : Tag Title shot

Sparky
2004-05-08, 03:52 PM
When is the next AWF PPV?

Tommy and myself would like to challenge the AWF tag team champions from the GPA to a title shot at the next PPV!

They can choose the match but we will promise you, we will be the next champions!!!!!!!!!

Divebomb
2004-05-08, 04:16 PM
Boy you guys have alot of spunk don't ya. Well Unfortunatly, for you, you won't be getting a shot at the tag gold at the PPV. But I tell you what, the next chance we get to kick some newbie @ss. You guys will be on the top of our list. So until then, get in some training, go run some laps, bike for a few miles, oh hell you could even go take ballet lessons if you think it would help you. Then after we are done with the people that have earned the right and fought to get high enough on the list to actually deserve a shot at us, then you can step up and get knocked right back down by The NWA.

So get ready, because for you two;

DOOMSDAY IS COMING!

Shockmeister
2004-05-08, 05:46 PM
And while we're on thiss ssubject, I'd like to challenge for the AWFff World Title on the next Mayhem!

<sigh>

Now, that would jussst be too eassy, wouldn't it? We mussst take our time at thiss job, and I have many ssinnerss to work my way thhrough beffore I reach the top...and demolissh thiss dissgussting ffederation from itsss highesst offficesss!

OOC: No offence, Sparks, particularly coming from a newb like me, but I've been reading the AWF's goings-on for a while now (I'm a creepy stalker! Fear me!), and it's quite obvious that no-one gets a shot so soon. I mean, they rarely do in the WWE, and that's got far worse scriptwriters than here, so...

Divebomb
2004-05-08, 06:33 PM
Oh no, me and P? will give them a shot after we beat Xille and Vin Ghostal at Fallout. Thats not a problem. Because it will be entertaining for everone else to see us beat the living snot out of them.

Xille
2004-05-08, 07:41 PM
As entertaining as you beating the crap out of someone would be, Divebomb, I'm afraid you'll have to do it without the belts. You're going up against V.3, Vin Ghostal, and the red hot rookie, the opium of the masses, the man everyone likes to get high on, the X, Xille. There are going to be high spots. There are going to be heartbreaks, but best of all, there's going to be a title change. So go ahead, beat up on the new guys. You're going to need something to bring your ego back up. And it sure ain't gonna be the X.

Remember that.

Sparky
2004-05-08, 07:54 PM
Sparky - Divebomb you sound very confident about your title match against Xille and Vin Ghostal.

Personally i think it will be a tough match!

So with that thought in mind Tommy and i are placing a challenge to the winners to face us in a match of their choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ever you decide you will be saying goodbye to the tag titles!!

We have been training with the greatest and improving our fitness so whoever is the champions when we face them your in for more than you bargained for!!!! We are more than just new " kids " on the block, we are future champions!

Sparky walks out the arena with the fans going crazy!

Shockmeister
2004-05-09, 12:42 AM
Oh yesss, Sssparky, we know you and your sstrange little runnign buddy are more than jusst "New Kidsss On The Block." Primarily becaussse that particualr group thought they could sssing; you two on the othher hand, believe you can wresstle with ssome ssemblancce of ssskill.

However, there isss one noticable sssimilarity between you and the afforementioned band; neither off you havve anythhing which even sslightly resssembles talent.

Extreme_Kup
2004-05-09, 06:07 AM
D-Ex: Ok you eager new comers why dont you guys just shut up and go play outside the arena while the big boys wrestle inside?! Or better yet put your words into use and enter some sorta match at Fallout that involves you getting in the ring since its an open match and anyone can enter. That way we can believe all your crap hype. Which will be shown as crap and nothing but crap. You all got a long way to go until you get a title shot! I Xtremely advise you new kids...that also goes for you Judge...NOT to bite more than you can swallow.

Shockmeister
2004-05-09, 08:04 AM
An exccellent idea, D-Exx, if it weren't ffor the ffact thhat the Ffallout card is already deccided. And I'm feelign ssslightly agoraphhobic, sso I'm going to decline your offfer to "go play outssside".

And I, for one, do realissse thhat it will be a long time beffore I recceive any reward ffrom this ffederation, and I don't really care. Fffor me, the achivement iss in the journey, not in thhe trophhhy.

And at thhe risssk of sssounding like an overconffident dimwit - or like D-Exxxtreme - I havve not even begun to bite yet...and you will know when I do.

Tommy
2004-05-09, 12:18 PM
(Tommy looks at the people in front of him, then at sparky, then back and the wrestlers in front and bursts into laughter.)

Tommy - *Through laughing* Dude what the hell are you? Some kinda snake!? Or should i say sommmme kindaa ssssssnake, go see a doctor about that.

Now D-Ex, we dont Swallow unlike you and your "close" buddies, we hit, hard, I once knocked a kid out at school years ago because he looked at me the wrong way, his face was all bloody and he had to have surgery on his nose to prevent the bone peircing his brain and killing him. We may be "The new kids on the block" but we are lethal li'l guys and sonn you will all see that when i hit you all, one bu one with the Tommy Gun.

Sparky
2004-05-09, 12:20 PM
Who will accept the challenge for the AWF tv title?

Who deserves it the most?

Tommy
2004-05-09, 12:25 PM
OOC: Marc come on MSN

Extreme_Kup
2004-05-09, 02:28 PM
D-Ex: Trying to act tough are we tiny tommy? Well then let me welcome you to the AWF...lets hope you guys can endure rather than enjoy your stay. Cause it will be you eating up all your words once you get into that ring and get your ass kicked even by Axer.

Shockmeister
2004-05-10, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Tommy
Dude what the hell are you? Some kinda snake!?
Oh yesss, my intellectually-challenged lawbreaker, I am indeed a sssnake...and you are but a rodent to be exxxterminated withh exxtreme prejudicce! Jusssticce sshall be done!

Tommy
2004-05-10, 08:53 PM
(Tommy wipes his face)

Tommy - Aww Dude your spitting all over me! See a doctor, seriously! Now for once, keep that tounge in there!

Shockmeister
2004-05-10, 09:53 PM
OOC: Dude, I wasn't even in the ring. Are you saying my spittle can reach you from the locker room? Ah well, I'll just say I was in the ring so this makes some sense.

IC: Oh, ssso you don't like tthat, do you?

<Leans forward and licks Tommy's cheek, with a tongue that is exceedingly long and rather mouldy in appearance.*>

Well, tthat'ss too bad ffor you...becausse I have no intention off sstoping sssolely due to the wisshesss off a fffool. And yess, I am talking to you, not your sssimilarly misssguided bedffellow. You will recceive judggement, and you will be enlightened by the exxperienccce, but I do not bear a grudge againssst you persssonally; all musst facce the sssame ffate, irrelevvant of their sstature. Iff they do not apprecciate tthis gessture, then it iss none off my conccern; tthey are all evvil, and musst be puriffied! So dicates tthe Law!

<The lights abruptly go out for two seconds; when they go back on, Death has vanished.>

* = Don't say you didn't have it coming...

Tommy
2004-05-10, 09:59 PM
(OOC: Sorry man, didnt realise :p

Thats horrible lmao, big mouldy tounge.)

Tommy - Bedfellow? Hey that was one night! We were drunk and, you know how it goes.

Shockmeister
2004-05-10, 10:07 PM
OOC: *cackles* :D

IC: <Death's hissing voice comes over the PA System in response.>

"What you do in your own ffree time iss of no conccern to me...and I doubt tthe vviewers at home wissh to be disssgussted in sssuch a manner."

Extreme_Kup
2004-05-11, 05:49 AM
OOC: Hey shock..one question. Your character's name here is 'Judge Death' right? Is he a small guy who is very strong and can lift anybody but also too light and even xille can life Judge Death? Just wondering so I can confirm your profile if it yours. Sometimes I get confused you see :)

Shockmeister
2004-05-11, 05:47 PM
OOC: That's right. Note that 'small' probably isn't the best thing to call him - he's 6' tall - but he's so thin that he only weighs like, 100 pounds. And that's with the extra Christmas flab. And yesss, my name isss DEATHHH! *coughs*

Extreme_Kup
2004-05-12, 01:00 AM
OOC; good..just checking..I just hope you 'sell moves' though? ;)

Viewfind
2004-05-12, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Shockmeister
OOC: That's right. Note that 'small' probably isn't the best thing to call him - he's 6' tall - but he's so thin that he only weighs like, 100 pounds. And that's with the extra Christmas flab. And yesss, my name isss DEATHHH! *coughs*

6ft and 100 pounds?

Thats like me :(

Tommy
2004-05-12, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup

Me too lol, but Spike Dudley isnt much more than 100 lbs and look and him!

Shockmeister
2004-05-12, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC: I'm hoping for the same, even if it's more from anger than pain. I'm also kinda hoping that someone realises his limbs can be pulled clean off...but that's kinda, well, stupid.

Vin Ghostal
2004-05-12, 03:02 PM
OOC: I like these new guys. Is that wrong?

Sparky
2004-05-12, 03:11 PM
NO!

We are just wrestlers.

Plus you are my favourite wrestler

Shockmeister
2004-05-12, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
OOC: Of course! You're a veteran, so you're supposed to think we're annoying, stupid and irrelevant!

Xille
2004-05-12, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal

ooc: Nah. They've got plenty of spunk. Maybe... Maybe even more than me... *gasp*... THEY MUST DIE!!!

DrEvil
2004-05-12, 09:51 PM
OOC: Trust me very much so when I say... It CAN be arranged.:D
(sick smile inserted here)

Vin Ghostal
2004-05-14, 01:48 AM
OOC: Of course! You're a veteran, so you're supposed to think we're annoying, stupid and irrelevant!

OOC: I was just happy to see some new blood...

Ravage
2004-05-14, 01:56 AM
New packaging same product, losers.

DrEvil
2004-05-14, 10:17 AM
OOC: A bit like Universe then eh?

Ignavus
2004-06-10, 09:36 PM
Since the newbies seem to be all over this thread, I'll jump in.

As far as Tommy and Sparky go, I just wanna make something clear. Im new at this too, but you guys are just way off the wall. You are trying way too hard. Mellow out, ride the flow!

Besides, I dont even see why you guys'd be worth the effort for either the current tag team champs or the challengers.

Wolfang
2004-06-10, 10:04 PM
Wait a second... Ravage calls me stupid... and there's a newbie who actually sees sense? When did I enter the Twilight Zone? WHERE'S THE DAMNED EXIT?

Sparky
2004-06-10, 10:29 PM
Ignavus i have calmed down ever since the day i got my ass kicked in a tag match.I have now learned not to jump into things and thats why i am becoming a singles superstar here in the AWF . I now believe that i can work my way into maybe getting a title shot one day and being a better superstar then what i am the now.

Xille
2004-06-10, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
Wait a second... Ravage calls me stupid... and there's a newbie who actually sees sense? When did I enter the Twilight Zone? WHERE'S THE DAMNED EXIT?

Wolfie, as soon as you score the 123 on him, the marvelous exit just appears. Then he starts on how you cheated or needed help, but you know, it really doesn't matter at that point, because it's all hipocracy, baby.

Ignavus
2004-06-11, 01:18 AM
So you think you're a singles star, Sparky? I dont see proof of that either. Lets go over this, real slow for you, so you can get it.

Just because you say so, doesnt make it true.

Got that? Good! Maybe we can make some progress. So here's the deal; you and me face off. It wont be for a title, but something else important, maybe even more important. Something you have to earn before you can claim rights to the big shows. It's called dignity sparky, and maybe you can learn that next.

DrEvil
2004-06-11, 03:28 PM
OP2005: Dignity Ignavus. This is bad comedy

Ignavus
2004-06-11, 09:02 PM
Congratulations OP. You get the prize, you have officially blown my mind. I have absolutely no idea what that meant, or who it was directed to. Maybe you should learn some things too, such as how to write a sentence.

Sparky, where are you? I gave you a chance to earn your keep, for both of us to get a good start and show what we're made of. But hey, if you want to prove my point without making me do any work then all the more power to you. I like getting credit without doing a damn thing. Hell, I dont like doing any damn thing at all.

Shockmeister
2004-06-11, 11:35 PM
What OP wass commenting on wass your usse off dignity ass sssome kind off reward, or a prizze to be earned. Here, we havve no conccept off dignity, or honour, or chivalry, or...well, much off anythhing elsse thhat could be classsiffied ass a "good guy'ss priority". Mosst here ssimply want ffame and ffortune. Othherss wishh revenge, me... I want to help thhem.

Xille
2004-06-12, 12:03 AM
Here, we havve no conccept off dignity, or honour, or chivalry, or...well, much off anythhing elsse thhat could be classsiffied ass a "good guy'ss priority".

*Points at himself*

Save one, apparently.

And if the new guy wants to fight for his own honor, so be it.

Me, I'm all about being the good guy. I'm here to help, and to fight people like the GPA.

Shockmeister
2004-06-12, 12:31 AM
*shrugs* It isss your fffuneral, Xxxille...

Xille
2004-06-12, 12:41 AM
*shrugs* It isss your fffuneral, Xxxille...

You're not the first to say that, and you probably won't be the last.

I always seem to survive, though. Funny. Doing the right thing allows me to keep going. What a shock.

Shockmeister
2004-06-12, 12:48 AM
Indeed. Lady Luck workss in odd wayss, none off which are easssily undersstood by lesser beingss, and you sseem to havve earned her favvour, at least ffor now. Congratsss.

Ass ffor me... The route off thhe hero iss one which I havve been ffforced to avvoid. Thhere are more important thhingss in lifffe, and I am not prepared to ssacrificce thhem jusst to gain public sssupport. Essspecially sssincce I may wind up terminating a fffair amount off thhe public anyway.

Ignavus
2004-06-12, 06:43 AM
So um "death" lets be straight. You're cracking down on me for believing that people should earn what they're given, should prove their worth. So that people like the S an' T boys dont go around demanding that they're better than everyone else without proving it. So that people like you dont go challenging Xille, there's a reason he's the opium of the masses. His skill, and his style, are of a class you'll only ever be able to dream of.

So what you're saying, "death," is that you dont believe you have any dignity. You've thrown that out. Well then, we're gonna play a game. Repeat after me: "I am a tootoo wearing panty hose donning anus-juicer that enjoys watching my grandmother strip down while violating small animals. I admit that I am a weakling, and anyone who takes me on will win, unless I scare them away with my amazing peeing in my pants technique."

What? Dont want to do it? Then that, my poor little boy, means you have dignity, and that you were just too slow to realize it. So go ahead and admit that you were wrong, and that the great Ig was right. I always am.

Go ahead, make your choice. Either way, I win.

DrEvil
2004-06-12, 08:53 AM
OP2005: The Great Ig... Don't make me laugh Dali Lama

I'll say this for you, you've got guts with an attitude like that.
But as it is so many times in these depths of hell
Your overconfidence shall be your weakness

You see them all the time. All the little people walkin through those curtains, thinkin they've got somethin. When they step in that ring they never step out in one piece.

Bones broken, dreams shattered, pain engulfed on the poor human body. How fun!

Most of us here are about breaking bones, shattering dreams, and destroying your pain ridden disease of a body. It is the way of things. It is the way of Thy Worst Nightmare

Shockmeister
2004-06-12, 01:48 PM
Ignavusss, I acccept that your warped view on liffe demandss thhat you challenge my integrity. (Which you will not thhink off ass integrity anyway, knowing you) But making a mockery of a judgge iss an excceedingly high-charged crime, and quite frankly, you are in quite a ssseriouss ssituation already.

As ffor your little game...I havve abssolutely no intention to repeat thhat. Partly becaussse I fell asssleep halffway thhrough it. (Sssee how terrible thhingss are when people conduct thheir bussinesss under your work ethhicss?) Howevver, I will sstate ffor the record thhat I givve off a rathher naussseating sstench from my armpitss, and I havve not wasshed my outffit in sseveral decadess. And I'm ugly, but you may havve noticced that already.

Typo corrected to appease Ignavus. Whiny bugger...

Ignavus
2004-06-12, 05:15 PM
mmmmmmmm... idiocy and ignorance. Tasty!

So now explain to me what the deal with you two is? Is it because you say "thy" that Im supposed to wet myself? Well, I did wet myself, but that was over something unrelated. I can see through your little act, and it doesnt scare me one bit. You two are nothing more than scared little posers who are trying to act tough to cover the fact that they have tiny little weiners. And I dont mean hot dogs.

OP, I've got nothing against you. You may be kinda slow, kinda lame, but I really dont care. I dont see why its worth the effort.

As for the dude with the "moudly" tounge, I wish I could "kno" me as well as you do. All I'm after is a chance to prove myself and earn anything I get, but since you seem against that I gotta ask why? I think you're scared, and you know you wont stand up.

And you really didnt like the anus-juicer comment? I thought that was hilarious. I mean.... anus juice! Pure comic gold.

Xille
2004-06-12, 07:39 PM
OOC: Hmm... a new guy... pissing everyone off as soon as he arrives... sound like anybody we know? ;)

Igz, I'll tell you what you should be afraid of.

OP has a nice weapon that he carries around with him and has been using a lot in his matches. It's a flaming baseball bat. Have fun.

Death, on the other hand, doesn't use weapons. He doesn't need to. He was able to help eliminate Grand Convoy simply by punching him. I know you might not be familiar with Convoy. Let me explain. This guy is huge, has a big mean streak, and survived... kinda... ramming a sword through his stomach. And Judge Death was able to knock him back. With one punch. Is that registering? Good.

So go ahead and "chill". Then, when you're having the hell beaten out of you by one of these four men you've managed to piss off, we'll see if the X decides to come save you, or if he'll be laughing. I'm betting on the latter, mainly because I have my own problems to worry about.

Everyone else, he'll learn his place soon enough, so cut the new guy some slack, or else I'm gonna show you why you can't deny... the power of X.

Remember that.

DrEvil
2004-06-12, 08:13 PM
OP: You sound like your not afraid of anyone... something we've all heard before. So why don't you put this bravado to the test. If the Judge and any others agree I propose a little match. A handicap match... so many against you and if Xille decided to help you at all, although due to your own self sufficent attitude I dont think he would even bother to care wasting his time with someone like yourself Ignavus.

So what do you say...

Yes - You get your ass beaten, your body burned by myself, and possibly sent out of this meaningless exsistence by the judge, jury, and executioner over there.

Or you could say

No - Backing off from a match just like a newbie would. You should prove yourself... then maybe you might actually get somewhere

And whatever happens... you'll never be safe

Thy Worst Nightmare has thou spoken.

Divebomb
2004-06-12, 08:23 PM
OP, I would pay to see you and Judge beat the snot out of Igz. I think it would be good comedy.

Shockmeister
2004-06-12, 08:31 PM
No need ffor money, Divvebomb...thhe ssensse of achievvement which sshall come ass a ressult off one more fffool'ss ssinning brought to a premature end sshall be quite enoughh off a reward ffor me. And ssuch a pesstering one, too...oh, I sshall enjoy thisss...
Originally posted by DrEvil
If the Judge and any others agree
The Judgge hass agreed...
Originally posted by Ignavus
the dude with the "moudly" tounge
OOC: Must check for typos in profile...
Originally posted by Ignavus
I wish I could "kno" me
OOC: And check typos in previous posts...

DrEvil
2004-06-12, 09:01 PM
OP: Excellent. As the Judge said your money is not needed but it does burn well. Be sure to put a fresh supply around my barbed wired bat ;)

Now all that is needed shall be for the little twirp to accept. And for the bookers to accept the match.

Xille
2004-06-12, 09:54 PM
Ignavus, I'll support a new guy at any time, but you got yourself into it, you get yourself out.

Now, if things get out of hand, I might show my face, but otherwise, enjoy your inaugural beating.

Galvatron91
2004-06-13, 12:19 AM
The Game is backstage, watching all the "action" on the monitors, shaking his head.

Game: You know...there was a day when there were warriors in the AWF. Whether you liked it or you didn't like it, they fought...they gave their all for the love of the sport. And now...Reilly has this. A bunch of mooks running around like chickens with their heads cut off...

None of them have seen the wars of the past...and not a one of them is good enough to play the Game. Listen kids...have your fun, but take this one free round of advice. If you see the People's Champ coming, move aside...in other word's stay out of the Game's way...or the Game will simply mow you down...

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-06-13, 12:24 AM
That an open challenge Summers ?

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 12:25 AM
OOC: sorry for making fun of the typos, death. I thought they were on purpose, part of the speach thing and the long "s"es.

IC: Wow, you guys are pissed. Its cute!

So I guess I should be scared of you guys? Well then I gotta ask something. Why are you gangin up on one little newbie? Maybe Im not the only one who's scared.

But then again, maybe you just want to go for a good ole fashioned ass kickin. Well alright, I've already got morpheus gunnin for me and I kinda doubt you two could do any worse, so what the hell! Maybe there's someone who will wanna help, maybe there's not. But dont expect to walk out smelling like lillies yourselves either.

Shockmeister
2004-06-13, 12:30 AM
OOC: No problemo.

IC: How DARE you talk to me about sssmelling like lilliess! Do you know how long it hass been ssincce I ssmelled like ANY kind off fflower? Not sssincce I lasst had a bathh! And believve me, you really don't want to know how long ago thhat wass.

And...sscared, you ssay? Oh, deary me, no. We are not Fffear. We are your impending doom, to be cccertain, but Ffear iss ssomeone elsse. Sssomeone who I'm not talking with at thhe moment.

Galvatron91
2004-06-13, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
That an open challenge Summers ?

*The Game smirks*

Game: Seems we've had this little dance before, haven't we Rattlesnake? I won one, you won one...but we never really settled the issue, now did we? While the Game had intended to simply warn the plebian newbies of the AWF, if Stone Cold wants to go one on one with the Great One, the Game is always willing to be part of the rubber match.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-06-13, 12:42 AM
Rubber match...that's a good one Erik...seeing as I got a mind to rub myself a good mudhole in ya.

But I digress, "Great One" you know as well as I do that this new blood doesn't know what it is to bleed AWF, to sweat AWF to fight AWF. You're damn right, we're 1-1 .. an old score I'd sure love to settle, so this is what the Rattlesnake suggests.

One more match, "The (self-proclaimed) Great One" Erik Summers and STONECOLD Skywarp, one-on-one, mano-a-mano, toe-to-toe, nose-to-nose one more battle for the ages, winner takes all.

So, Erik, are you Game?

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 12:49 AM
Dude! You know fear? that guy owes me money. Jerk, oh and yell at Anger for me too, stupid jerk cut me off yesterday ;)

Shockmeister
2004-06-13, 12:59 AM
I don't belong to thhe "Offficcial Sstate Off being Club", y'know. Ssso ffar ass I know, thhere iss no anger. Not in MY neck off the woodss, anyway.

Galvatron91
2004-06-13, 01:06 AM
Stone Cold Skywarp...you want the Game?

*the Game pauses, to reflect...then smiles*

Just bring it!

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 01:12 AM
oh. Maybe Im confused. Maybe when the guy said "I'm Anger!" he just meant "Im angry!" Damn my short attention span!

And can I join your club? Im pretty sure Im laziness incarnate!

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-06-13, 01:15 AM
You're damn right StoneCold's gonna bring it, I'm gonna bring it and a six-pack, I'm gonna bring it and a twelve-pack, I'm gonna damn well bring it and a cooler...

This ain't no Game Erik, hell no. This ain't no 'GPA boogaloo' against the AWF. This is two of the biggest names in AWF history settling old scores, finally bringing to rest the greatest rivalry ever witnessed in the AWF.

Skywarp 3:16 says, you just entered a whole world of pain...

Shockmeister
2004-06-13, 01:17 AM
No you ffecking well cannot join thiss club! Partly becaussse there iss no club, you insssuffferable ffool!

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 01:23 AM
oh.... well you wanna start a club?

And I resent the insuferable fool comment! I may be a fool but I find myself quite sufferable, and honestly who are you to judge?

Shockmeister
2004-06-13, 01:30 AM
Who am I to judge, you sssay? I AM THE JUDGE! And right now, I am the judgge who ffeelss thhat he iss ssurrounded by incompetencce...

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 01:46 AM
Incompetence is my middle name!

We should really start a club though. We can invite X as a spaz incarnation

Shockmeister
2004-06-13, 01:50 AM
Uggghh! You are bringing me to thhe vergge off pulling out my hair!...

Oh wait, I don't havve any hair.

GAH! Now you're making me fforget thhingss! Worthhlesss, sstinking, wretched human! Your end cannot come sssoon enoughh!

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 02:06 AM
So death is bald? That would explain the hood and stuff.

Maybe you should get rogain.

Xille
2004-06-13, 02:08 AM
Hey, leave me out. I'm working on the GPA.

But something else has caught my attention.

Game, you mentioned that we're not warriors. You mentioned that we were mooks, a word that I specifically had to look up to see whether or not I was offended. You said we were nothing but chickens with our heads cut off.

Now, Game... Erik... if I may call you that, I'm sure you weren't talking about Xille. I'm sure you weren't talking about Jesse Koza, the damndest runt the AWF has ever seen. 'Cause you see, if you were, then we have a slight problem, and I don't want any problems with you, Game. You mean too much to the cause for us to be fighting.

What cause, you ask? THE GPA, DAMMIT! You have a match with the Mat Man coming up which you will not only win, but you'll also take the Intercontinental title away from those "assclowns" as you have probably put it. Then you were supposed to settle EVERYONE'S score with Ravage. Now, before your first match even comes, you're distracting yourself by talking about "settling old scores" with the Rattlesnake, who, I'll remind him, should be more concerned with getting his revenge on that hoss Tempest, not figuring out "who is better"!

Because, frankly, G91, SCSW, I... we... the people going against the GPA day in and day out... don't care. You may think that the AWF revolves around you, but I don't. It revolves around making it a competitive place where we don't have evil like the GPA running around. It revolves around making the AWF a place where matches like The Game against Stone Cold Skwarp can happen! That AWF fades a little more every time the GPA adds someone to their numbers. And dammit, I don't want to see it go away.

Now, Blood and Thunder are almost back to 100% if they're not there already. OP2005 and Brave Maxx have proven to be a help when they concentrate on the objective. Sixswitch does his own thing from time to time but he has always proven himself against the GPA. Vin Ghostal is proving himself day in and day out, and I intend to continue standing by him. And you two... you've shown that you can stand toe-to-toe with anyone else in this federation. Now I'm asking you, don't stand against each other. HBK is down because he underestimated the GPA's ruthlessness. And when we underestimate them, when we fight amongst ourselves and don't concentrate on the bigger objective, that's when we lose. That's when we lose the AWF we love.

Remember that.

Galvatron91
2004-06-13, 07:12 AM
Listen X, the Game has already told you that he respects you...so read between the lines. But then you've got some jabbronie prattling on and on about death and pain...and some other ass monkey proclaiming this and that...the bottom line is this X...you're waging a war on the GPA. You can take Casper and battle them all you want. The Game can respect that.

However, what the Game is saying is this to these new jabbronies who want to come in here on the Game's show and make a name for themselves. They want to fight amongst themselves, that is fine...but best not ever...AND THE GAME MEANS EVER think for one damn minute that they know pain. Pain is battling you're best friend for over an hour straight with a busted knee and so much blood lost that you need a transfussion. Pain is War Games. Pain is what Stone Cold and I did to one another at the first Archivemania or what TC and I did at the Second. Pain is a Cell with Morpheus, pain is listening to a Tempest promo...or watching Ravage wrestle.

The bottom line is this...I will take out Mat Man....then the Game will crush Ravage...The Game has every confidence you and Casper will finish the job...that just leaves Stone Cold and the Game to settle the oldest debate in the AWF...

Shockmeister
2004-06-13, 10:36 AM
What in blazzess are you talking about? I do not wear a ffarking hood, imbeccile!

DrEvil
2004-06-13, 12:10 PM
OP2005: You know. there was a time when I wished to prove myself here. Day after day I would come in each arena and fight straight and get my ass whooped. It happened for a long time. Then I realised It wasn't worth it at all.

Mentality is such a gracious thing.

You see I then realised after one of my last matches with Cloud, the buried alive match.... that it was all just pointless. There was no real power or adrenaline in losing nor winning from time to time. The only real power I felt.... the only real adrenaline I had was when I destroyed an opponent. And no, I don't meaning getting the 1,2,3. I mean destroying them, tearing them apart limb from limb then looking at thier misfigured body with a somewhat satisfaction. It was the work of a demon.

A demon somewhere lurking inside this exsistence, this body... this shell of immoral destruction. A gateway between what is alive
and what is dead but yet a balance between the two. I then knew I was something much more.

I have awakened the Nightmare I have grown stronger become that bit more. I know now my task... belts are meaningless. They hold a certain amount of power... something I shall add to my collection.

The fire burns brightly within me.... Do not get in my way or you shall be for ever scorched with darkness.

Who shall taste my wrath..... My nightmare, ThY WorsT NightmarE

Xille
2004-06-13, 12:43 PM
Excellent. Like I said Game, I didn't want any problems, and I'm glad we don't have any. The X has had problems with people calling him weak before, and I don't plan on the slight possibility of that happening again. So, I had to make sure you weren't talking about me. Sorry if that offended you.

I'm also glad that you're still on the GPA. I know you don't need my permission, but by all means, after you get through Mat Man and Ravage, take on Stone Cold. I've got no problem with that. The X will buy his popcorn and then sit in the front row. I just wanted to make sure that the job against the GPA was getting done. You know how I can get.

And yes, I am still looking for my own example of pain. That may come in my war against the GPA, it may not. Hell, maybe someday you can show me the meaning of pain, Erik. In fact, I look forward to that.

Wolfang
2004-06-13, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by xille
*Points at himself*

Save one, apparently.

And if the new guy wants to fight for his own honor, so be it.

Me, I'm all about being the good guy. I'm here to help, and to fight people like the GPA.

That would be three people who aren't mercenaries. Not quite, anyway...

Z and I like to entertain. I won't tell you that money is unimportant to us, but it's certainly better now than the $30 payouts I got wrestling on the indy circuit and sleeping in cardboard boxes.

And while some people don't recognise or respect it, we do have our own code of honour. But that doesn't mean we're above beating the tar out of people if they piss us off.

And X? You want a hand with the GPA... you know our number.
For those that don't, it's 187666.

Ignavus
2004-06-13, 06:45 PM
Honestly, death. Im sick of people like you.

You go around claiming that you're so tough, that you are going to purge the masses of their sins. Well, hell, Im a sinner! My computer's history files can account for that.

You interfered in a good match today, a match D-Ex deserved to win for a title he should hold. And that, pisses me off.

So like Wolfang said, we're not above beating the tar out of people who piss us off. And honestly, death, you piss me off.

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 05:36 AM
Well, I'm glad to hear thhat thhe ffeelign iss mutual, cretin.

Ass ffor D-Exx, it iss unffortunate thhat more important matterss got between him and one off these natty little beltss you all sso dessire. Believve me, it wass only by acccident thhat he wass the only persson withhin range off thhe not-ass-long-ass-I-would'vve-liked arms off the Law; Auross iss due thhe ssame treatment, but I havve a tight sschedule. I had to take my leavve. Othherwisse, the ol' ball-and-chain would'vve throttled me.

And it iss vvery good to ssee you acknowledgge your lawbreaking, perpetrator. Thhough I doubt vvery much thhat you havve seen my kind beffore...taken a holiday to Deadworld reccently, havve we? Anyway, it iss irrelevant; iff beating you iss thhe only way to make you sstop annoying me, thhen ffor thhe ssake off my sssanity, I will do sso ass sssoon ass (in)humanly posssible!

Ignavus
2004-06-14, 05:48 AM
W'oh, there. Now you're getting into all kinds of insanity.

There's a whole seperate planet that you come from? You think porn's against the law?? YOU THINK A WOMAN WOULD ACTUALLY TOUCH YOU???

Its a good thing I've taken psych courses, 'cause you are textbook schizophrenic. You should be taking pills.

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 05:56 AM
Ssschizophhrenic? Ass in, multiple perssonalitiess? When havve I yet claimed to be more thhan one persson?

No, I am ffrom a diffferent land, or a diffferent country, iff you will. Not a planet. Not anymore...Anyway...You'vve done much worssse thhan porn, sso you shhould not be terribly worried ovver any punishhment related ot thhat.

And I havve not been touched by a woman in sevveral decadess. I can take a hint, y'know.

Ignavus
2004-06-14, 06:01 AM
OOC: Schizophrenics typically see other people or hear voices - might even be delusional. People with multiple personality disorder... have multiple personalities. I think. Im not really sure. And to think, I got an A in psych :)

IC: If by much worse than porn, you mean... lesbian porn? Then yes I have... yes I have oh so much.

If not a woman then who is your ball and chai..... oh, I get it. Its ok, we're all very accepting. Im glad that you're so open with your sexuality.

Or maybe you just meant your right hand. And if so, do you draw a picture of a woman on it? And if so did you name her Betty? And if so, can I see a picture?

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 06:21 AM
OOC: Ta for info.

IC: Well...yess, I ssupposse it iss eassier ffor you to undersstand ssuch thingss thhat way. I'll let you havve your little delussionss about me.

I nevver knew off any lessbian porn. Iff you're being truthhfful...can I havve some oncce you are done?

And thhere'ss nothhing on my right hand. Exxcept ssome twenty-year-old dirt under ovverly long ffingernailss. And a ffunny ssmell...oh wait, thhat'ss all ovver me. Nevvermind. But I'll ssend you a picture iff you wishh.

Ignavus
2004-06-14, 06:24 AM
How dare you attack my right to lesbian porn! It is my full fledged priveledge as a red blooded american male!

>twiches< for this... you will burn in the heat of a thousand suns.... >twich, twich<

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 08:30 AM
*stares blankly*

Yesss. I'll go get on withh thhe whole burning thhing, thhen...you mad, mad weirdo...

Ignavus
2004-06-14, 08:39 AM
I've got a lighter if you need it. You can go ahead and get one more cheating, pathetic little holier-than-thou twerp out of my face.

Do you really think anyone will miss you?

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 08:48 AM
I could not care lesss iff anyone would noticce my abssencce. I would not be gone ffor long. I won't leavve...I can't leavve...not until my misssion, my obligation, my sssole purposse in ssemi-liffe hass been accomplisshhed! And for that to occur, all must be judgged...

The crime iss liffe, the sssentencce iss DEATHHH!

Ignavus
2004-06-14, 08:52 AM
To be fair, I dont live much of a life.

And Im not sure how serious I can take a guy with a bucket on his head. I mean... come on.

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 03:32 PM
*snorts* And you would ssay thhe ssame to Darthh Vvader, I pressume?

Ignavus
2004-06-14, 04:06 PM
yeah! That guy was such a tool.

And you really think you are that bad? You think you are that evil? The only thing I think that you and vader have in common is a bad case of asthma.

That, and you are both gonna wind up dying after getting the **** beat out of you from someone you didnt expect it from. You both are gonna have died on a cold lonely floor while everyone around you runs away. You are both gonna have died sucking as weezing, while you lie there missing a few limbs.

And you know why that is? Its 'cause Im gonna kill you, death. You wont know what hit you. You think you're old school bad evil? I dont think you even passed first grade bully.

I'm gonna make death dead.

Shockmeister
2004-06-14, 04:34 PM
<The picture on a backstage monitor comes into focus, revealing Judge Death staring into the camera. An odd twitch plays about Death's face for a moment, before he throws his head back and...>

"HrrnhmmmblublahahahaHAHAHAHA! AhhhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Oooh..."

<Death lowers his pitiless gaze once more, an unnatrually wide grin gracing his putrid face.>

"Oh, my dear ffool, you jusst don't undersstand evven thhe ssimplesst notions, do you? Becausse, ass any kindergartener could infform you..."

<Death's expression returns to one of great indignation, as he bellows one of his more popular phrases...>

"You cannot kill what doess not livve!"

<Death turns away, folding his arms across his chest.>

"And regarding your sstatement...why, yesss, I do havve certain ssimilarities withh thhe former Lord Vvader. Unffortunately ffor people like you - thhat iss, thhose who ssee ffit to get in my way - there iss no 'goodnesss' insside thiss shhell. There iss no Anakin Sskywalker. And beffore you say anythhing sstupid, no, I am mosst ccertainly NOT your fathher. I am simply a being which sstandss up ffor what thhey believve in, ffor the greater beneffit off all off mankind. Thhat, and I wear a ssimilarly sstupid cosstume. But enoughh."

<Death looks up at the ceiling, almost as if he intends to glare a hole right through it.>

"Iff anuthhing hitss me - which sseemss unlikely - I will know what it iss; an exxcceptionally brain-dead monkey withh more tessticular ffortitude thhan common ssensse. Undersstand thhat ffrom what you havve brought upon yoursselff, there iss no shhying away ffrom. You will be judgged, and thhat iss, quite ffrankly, thhe be-all and end-all off thhiss matter. Adieu."

<The monitor bursts into static...>

Raven Darkstorm
2004-06-20, 11:02 PM
Excellent. Like I said Game, I didn't want any problems, and I'm glad we don't have any. The X has had problems with people calling him weak before, and I don't plan on the slight possibility of that happening again. So, I had to make sure you weren't talking about me. Sorry if that offended you.

I'm also glad that you're still on the GPA. I know you don't need my permission, but by all means, after you get through Mat Man and Ravage, take on Stone Cold. I've got no problem with that. The X will buy his popcorn and then sit in the front row. I just wanted to make sure that the job against the GPA was getting done. You know how I can get.

And yes, I am still looking for my own example of pain. That may come in my war against the GPA, it may not. Hell, maybe someday you can show me the meaning of pain, Erik. In fact, I look forward to that.

IC: The only thing I see here is a ruined tag-team division with two chumps as tag-team champions now me and my half-brother
Vanth Dreadstar vowed that we wouldn't come back until the AWF had got some half way decent tag-teams but since that is not going to happen anytime near soon. Xille you and Vin Ghostal
shine up those belts that you got and get ready because....

...A StarStorm is coming and hell is coming with it!

Quote the Raven nevermore.

Ravage
2004-06-20, 11:14 PM
Xille you and the Game sound like a bunch of jocks talking about who has the bigger member.

You keep on ragging on and on about how the AWF needs to take care of the GPA.

But you forget you won't ever get rid of us. And if God decided to rid the world of us it sure as hell would never be you who did it.

And Game, keep making challeneges with everyone, just remember when we get into the ring, I hope you think of all those matches you wanted to make after I break you in half and you lay there praying to whatever as the EMT's try to put you back together that maybe you should have kept your broken head on me first.

Ignavus
2004-06-20, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
Xille you and the Game sound like a bunch of jocks talking about who has the bigger member.

I do.

Xille
2004-06-20, 11:59 PM
Raven, who in the hell do you think you are? First off, you openly admit to vowing never to return and now that you have, you immediately demand a shot at my title? The one I worked my ass off to take from Divebomb? Ha.

If you had half a clue, Tweetie, you would've heard me when I said that I'm not the one taking the challenges. Sure, I'll kick your ass. I've got no problem with that. You can walk The Last Mile and then count with me as I get the 123. But I don't care that you want a shot at my belt.

I tell you what, Blood and Thunder are looking for some jobbers. Maybe you should apply there. To spell it out for you, maybe you should earn a number one contendership by actually beating some former Tag Team champs, like the NWA or Blood and Thunder. Then Ghostal might like to hear what you have to say. Personally, I wouldn't either way.

Now, onto more important matters.

Ravage, you speak of God and what He chooses? Well, I hate to break it to you Ravvy, but so far the Lord Almighty has seen quite fit to give me a pretty good record against the GPA.

Now, I know damn well that could change in a heartbeat, but I think we both know that wouldn't stop me. I'm also sure your current streak isn't going to stop you anytime soon. I guess it's just a matter of a few decades before one of us is forced to retire, then.

Till then, I'll keep showing you why you can't deny the power of X. Till then, I'll keep taking every win I can get and getting revenge for every loss. Till then, baby, I'll keep annoying the hell out of you.

Remember that.

Ravage
2004-06-21, 12:29 AM
Xille the problem is you really don't matter anymore.

When the time comes and I get into the ring with you again. I will squash you like a bug.

But first things first, unlike that fool the Game, I am planning on beating him so he looks worse than Humpty Dumpty after his fall.

Unlike that putz, I won't be making challenges to jobbers like you, but after that I am sure I can fit you somewhere in my schdule between sending flowers to Games funeral and giving money to the HBK Broken Body Fund. Because a body like his really is not much of a waste.

Wolfang
2004-06-21, 01:00 AM
Oooo... big bad Daddy Rav in the hiz-owse. Yeah right...

The way you talk, you'd think you'd already actually scored a win over The Game. Could you clarify on whether you have or not? Thought so.

You talk a hell of a big game, Ravage. After you've finished with 'The Game', how about you and me find out if you can fight one? I'm really interested in seeing if I can drag a half-decent match out of your worthless ass.

Ignavus
2004-06-21, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
I'm really interested in seeing if I can drag a half-decent match out of your worthless ass.

I dragged something out once. And then put it back in. And then dragged it out again.

To be fair, I thought he was his mom.

They're both so ugly, its hard to tell!

Ravage
2004-06-21, 01:29 AM
Wolfie, your not worth my time.

And explain how I am talking like I beat him, I am just telling the world what will happen. If you don't like it why don't you come out during my match and try to stop it?

I mean the Game will need all the help he can get before the EMT's.

Wolfang
2004-06-21, 01:38 AM
I'm not worth your time? Man... you talk like you're one of the A-list in this place. Look pal; you ain't one of the top dogs in this house. And you know what? I'm gonna prove it.

You think you're pretty tough because of what you did to O'Con. Newsflash: thats the second time you've prevented me having any match with him. I want some payback for that. I want to fight some of the top talent this place has to offer: G91, Skywarp, Brendinio Heat, Sixswitch, TC... they all know this.

But I'll be happy to smash you up a little first for robbing me of an opportunity.

Ravage
2004-06-21, 01:58 AM
Hey the good news Wolfie is on your little list you might get a shot at two of us on it sooner than you think.

All I will say is look in your AWF yearbook and you might notice something thats the only hint I will give you.

And poor baby, I hurt your chances with HBK, well I am telling you pal you had no chance with him. We all know he loves G91 anyway.

Vanth Dreadstar
2004-06-21, 11:54 AM
Raven, who in the hell do you think you are? First off, you openly admit to vowing never to return and now that you have, you immediately demand a shot at my title? The one I worked my ass off to take from Divebomb? Ha.

If you had half a clue, Tweetie, you would've heard me when I said that I'm not the one taking the challenges. Sure, I'll kick your ass. I've got no problem with that. You can walk The Last Mile and then count with me as I get the 123. But I don't care that you want a shot at my belt.

I tell you what, Blood and Thunder are looking for some jobbers. Maybe you should apply there. To spell it out for you, maybe you should earn a number one contendership by actually beating some former Tag Team champs, like the NWA or Blood and Thunder. Then Ghostal might like to hear what you have to say. Personally, I wouldn't either way.

why should we?
blood and thunder are beneath us they are drunks and have dishonored the awf tag-team titles contsantly and the nwa
are busy at the moment.
frankly i the reason is that you two won't face us is because you two are affaid of us.

Xille
2004-06-21, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Vanth Dreadstar
frankly i the reason is that you two won't face us is because you two are affaid of us.

Do you even pay attention when other people talk?

I have no problem fighting you. Frankly, you've now annoyed the hell out of me, and I'd go so far as to say that I'd enjoy kicking your ass.

But I don't take the challenges. I really don't care who I fight next. You want results? Call out Ghostal and see if he gives a rat's ass. But until that time comes, you might want to build up some credibility by actually beating another team.

Ignavus
2004-06-21, 05:49 PM
Damn these two are stupid. I mean, seriously, why havent their brains just melted right out of their tiny little heads yet? Typically, if I say "go kill yourself" to someone, it isnt a Public Service Announcement, but I think it just might be in the case of this dynamic duo.

X, I think they keep coming after you 'cause they're scared of Ghostal. They know they cant measure up to him. So instead they come after you, they think they can take you 'cause you're a cruiser, 'cause you dont weigh five hundred pounds.

Well, X, they should learn there's more to this than size, that there's a reason good things come in small packages.

Except for mine, I have a huge package.

Wolfang
2004-06-22, 12:08 AM
Hold it... drunks? The Mersyside marauder and the Manc Street Preacher? How about you kiss my ass, Dreadstar. Perhaps we enjoy the occasional libation- which, for the record means drink, as I'm sure everyone could point out that there's only one type of 'bation' that you are 'mastur' of- but we are not drunks.

Dishonoured the belts? Pull your head out of your ass, jack. We have the longest recorded tag team title reign. Sure, we didn't have much competition; but I fail to see that we were responsible for that perceived 'dishonour'.

You know, I'd swear you were scared of us, Deadstar. Waltzing in here, claiming you are deserving of a title shot without facing anyone else? Arrogant little bitchboy... you should gain some honour before you start mouthing off about dishonour...

Xille
2004-06-22, 12:13 AM
There's a 95% chance that he didn't hear a word of that.

Ignavus
2004-06-22, 05:00 AM
But a 100% chance that he should have.