PDA

View Full Version : Who do you miss from the AWF?

Viewfind
2004-05-15, 08:55 PM
We had alot of people come and go over the almost 3 years of the AWF, so who do you miss the most?

I'd say Windcharger he was just like sixswich, no matter what "yo momma" joke or rap i pulled out of my ass he just turn it around on me and it was damn funny.

Ravage
2004-05-16, 12:58 AM
Honestly Mirage, or Ravishing Rage Rude.

Man we had a great damn fued going on.

Divebomb
2004-05-16, 02:27 AM
Honestly I kinda miss both of those two. I mean me and windcharger had a few run-ins in the past and they were quite entertaining and mirage always wrote good promos. They both mad the place a little more interesting.

Extreme_Kup
2004-05-16, 06:37 AM
I miss windy as well. Also Mirage 'Rage'...he said he aint gonna smack talk anytime soon though.

And well I have to be brutally honest when I say, I also miss Cyberstrike. (there goes our mud wrestling match to end our feud here *sniffs* it could have been good too.) and I also miss Plasmo.

Wolfang
2004-05-18, 12:24 AM
Lets see:

Mirage- yes, the Ravishing One provided some great comic moments with interviews and video vignettes. What was the name of that giggling stalker again? Oh right... Starscreamer...

Windy- I had my fair share of run-ins with the 'Charger. [And no; I don't mean Turbo. He won't be missed]. Windy was just so unique and constantly entertaining. I wonder what happened to the Auntie persona?

Cyberstrike- Yes, 'Strike and I constantly didn't get along. Thats why I miss him. I don't have the venom left to really hate people. Even Divebomb.

HBK- Has Brend been around lately? Maybe he's finishing stuff fo college or whatever. It'll be good to see him back.

The Lock- Don't know why. I was supposed to feud with him before Blood & Thunder got into business in the Tag division, but it never really happened. Despite the fact he was just a clone of the Rock, he was pretty fun.

Honourable mentions [or has anyone seen]:
King
Auros
P?

Divebomb
2004-05-18, 01:57 AM
What? you don't hate me. I'm touched, I might just shed a tear over that......Then again probably not. Good to see you don't hate me though and its all in the spirit of the feud.