PDA

View Full Version : Preview of this week's mayhem

Galvatron91
2004-06-06, 06:38 PM
The era of Sixswitch opens with an AWF World Title defense as he goes one on one with the Mad Viking, Cloudstrifer. Also, the newest GPA member, the Mat Man will face the People's Champion the Game for the AWF IC Title. Both men are fresh off of brutal matches at Fallout. Also, the AWF Tag Titles will be on the line as Xille and Ghostal finally get their shot at the NWA...all this and many more matches to be determined when Mayhem takes to the air!

Divebomb
2004-06-06, 07:52 PM
The moment has finally come. We will determine if the NWA can hold on to the gold or can Xille and Vin Ghostal take what the NWA has worked had to keep.

No matter the outcome. Xille and Ghostal, you will get hurt. If the title ends up leaving my shoulder, everyone who had a hand in taking it from me will pay. But if it doesn't leave my shoulder then everyone that tries to help you will still pay. This is not a threat. This is my promise.

Mayhem. Xille. Ghostal. Prowl?. Divebomb. The AWF Tag Team Titles. No Holds Barred.

Doomsday is at Hand....

Lord Zarak
2004-06-07, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Divebomb

Doomsday is at Hand....

But you still didnt get your personality transplant did you?

Xille
2004-06-07, 01:26 AM
Heh... finally. The X has been waiting for this for over a month. The X has been out of the ring for over a month. The X has been chewing at the bit, waiting for that bell to ring, for over a month. The X has endured watching the GPA grow, steal wins, and wreck havoc all over the AWF for over a month. And he's sick and tired of it all.

Some of you may think that I'm taking a back seat to Vin Ghostal and his feud against Viewfind and the rest of the GPA... but I can assure you, the X wants this just as badly as V.3. He's been waiting for more GPA blood since Archivemania III, and he's been waiting for Divebomb since January.

So Divebomb, I hear you making promises. Promises that, like your buddy Ravage, you won't keep. Promises that will probably come back to haunt you. 'Cause I guarantee, Divebomb, you won't be the only one out to hurt someone in this match. The X will be sure to have Mr. Chair ready to go.

Doomsday, Divebomb? Doomsday doesn't begin to describe it.

Remember that.

Ravage
2004-06-07, 03:11 AM
Xille you are just like a mentally retarded dog aren't you?

You keep chasing after us like a dog going after a mack truck.

Well you have two choices for when you get there, run away or get ran the hell over. And given it's Divebomb and Prowl? Yeah your going to get ran the **** over.

Divebomb
2004-06-07, 06:23 AM
Z, I have respect for you. Because in my opinion, it me and P? can't be the champs I think you and Wolfang should be. But I am just as serious as I have ever been and that will never change, so whats the point of changing my attitude now. You want me to play to the fans? You want me to try and be something I am not? It ain't going to happen. Its just not me.

Now as for you X. No matter what you think about me or the GPA I keep my promises. So after this match, no matter the outcome. I say me and you square off. One-on-one. Hell I will even go as far as barring the GPA from ring side and trust me, they will stay away from ring side if I tell them too. So what do you say.

Lord Zarak
2004-06-07, 12:09 PM
Z, I have respect for you. Because in my opinion, it me and P? can't be the champs I think you and Wolfang should be. But I am just as serious as I have ever been and that will never change, so whats the point of changing my attitude now. You want me to play to the fans? You want me to try and be something I am not? It ain't going to happen. Its just not me.

Well if you call having no personality being serious then you're doing well. And your respect is well placed. Be careful not to be taught a lesson if that respect wavers.

Xille
2004-06-07, 01:18 PM
Now as for you X. No matter what you think about me or the GPA I keep my promises. So after this match, no matter the outcome. I say me and you square off. One-on-one. Hell I will even go as far as barring the GPA from ring side and trust me, they will stay away from ring side if I tell them too. So what do you say.

Sounds good, Db. Sounds like you're finally ready to shut me up. This should be fun.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Rav
Xille you are just like a mentally retarded dog aren't you?

You keep chasing after us like a dog going after a mack truck.

Well you have two choices for when you get there, run away or get ran the hell over. And given it's Divebomb and Prowl? Yeah your going to get ran the **** over.

Ravage, if you want someone to run around on all fours while barking, you might call your mom. She's got very good rates.

But I don't like to refer to my position as "chasing" after the GPA. I like to call it "hunting". Now, I've been a little... less... than completely successful in my hunt, but I've been persistent nonetheless. I figure my lack of success can be attributed to a numbers game. There are simply too many of you GPAers. But now... now people are joining me, whether they intend to or not. Vin Ghostal is here. The Game is now taking on the GPA. Blood and Thunder are around here somewhere. Do you know what that means?

There are soon going to be more people hunting the GPA than there are members in the GPA.

Sound good, Ravage? Your Mack truck is about to hit a train called the "AWF". And yeah, we know, Ravage. "Whatever", right? "They keep coming, I keep hurting them". Trust me, Ravage, there's one of us here you can't hurt. It might not be me, it might not be the game, but trust me, Ravage, someone will step forward, and you will fall.

Remember that.

CloudStrifer
2004-06-07, 02:40 PM
Well, as G91 stands and fights what was supposed to be my fight, I get a chance for another belt and the chance to write off another revenge.

So you may be thinking "Has Cloud Gone Soft?" "He is letting G91 do all the work?" Fear not Cloudites, I shall never forget this treachery by G91 and I will never let down the treachery by NMat.

What has this belt got to do with anything? Well, it has. Sixswitch has defeated me before and I admit, that was not my best of days but things have changed and I have grown more darker and more violent. As I have done with virus, so shall your fate be SS.

Of course I will keep an eye out for the GPA to come and even try to challenge or interfear with this match, infact I am expecting that, and when they even step foot in the ring, I shall cut them down where I stand, like the monks in the monestaries that we raided.

So be warned both of you, I howl for blood, my blood lust knows no bounds and if I get my hands on any of you, be warned I shall ever relent or have mercy.

Fear The Revenge, Pray for forgiveness and Double S, YOUR NEXT!

Divebomb
2004-06-07, 04:29 PM
Ok dude, do you honestly think you are that important around here. Its you v. Sixswitch. I know he can kick your @ss and I know he will so why on earth do you think the GPA is gonna bother with you. Mabye if it was you v. a GPA member then we would be there but to honest we don't give a damn about you enough to even want to interfere. So get a grip on reality and realise that you are not as good as you think you are.

Xille
2004-06-07, 04:43 PM
So... much... hipocrasy...

;) :p

Divebomb
2004-06-07, 06:00 PM
Oh come on X. I know we hate each other but can you honestly say that you care what happens to Cloud. I personally have hated him since day one and how often do the GPA get involved in a match unless it is some one we actually want to beat on.

Xille
2004-06-07, 06:08 PM
I couldn't care less about Cloud. I just love teasing you. It's ever so much fun. And yes, it's true, the GPA stay out of matches that they have no ties to whatsoever. Kinda noble, if you think about it. That's why I don't.

Sixswitch
2004-06-08, 10:51 AM
So, the Big Bad Viking is the first to step up to the plate, and take on the Double S. He claims that the Double S is next... And he's absolutely right. The Double S is next in a long line of people to claim another victory over the Big Bad Viking. The Double S is just getting started with his belt, so I gotta admit, I expect a few teething problems. But not against you, CloudStrifer. Perhaps if I were to be stepping into the ring with someone... Well, someone talented, I might be a bit worried. As it stands right now, I'm not.

Thing is Cloud, you proved a few months back that you really are not ready for the Double S, and to be totally honest - nothing's changed.

Ravage
2004-06-08, 12:57 PM
Xille, the thing is gettng me to fall is not excatly the hard part. It's getting me to stay down that is.

Wolfang
2004-06-08, 10:00 PM
Man, its no wonder you're a surly bastard. If a woman tells you to lie down next time Rav, do so. You need the R&R. She's probably a hooker, not a booker. Jeez...

Ravage
2004-06-09, 02:37 AM
Ahh I see this is the gang up on Ravage fest isn't it?

Well thats ok, as well all know what they say about the power of stupid people in large numbers, which surely explains: Xille, Wolfy, Cloud, Sixswitch and D-Ex.

Xille
2004-06-09, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Ravage
Ahh I see this is the gang up on Ravage fest isn't it?

Well thats ok, as well all know what they say about the power of stupid people in large numbers, which surely explains: Xille, Wolfy, Cloud, Sixswitch and D-Ex.

Is being a hypocrite a prerequisite for joining the GPA?

Ravage
2004-06-09, 03:59 AM
No Xille, but being tall enough to get on the Big Ferris Wheel at the Funpark is.

Xille
2004-06-09, 01:04 PM
Really? Well... it's a good thing your mom didn't have such a requirement...

Ravage
2004-06-09, 01:24 PM
Yeah from what she told me you are rather "short" and quite the underperformer.

Xille
2004-06-09, 01:40 PM
Hey, I just don't want to catch anything, baby. I'm getting out of there as soon as possible.

Ravage
2004-06-09, 07:48 PM
So your the one that gave her the clap.

Xille
2004-06-09, 07:55 PM
Well, I liked it so much that I applauded, if that's what you mean.

Ravage
2004-06-09, 10:45 PM
You probably had too, not like you could get anything without paying for it.

Xille
2004-06-09, 11:24 PM
Naw, baby. The only thing your mom charges me for is all of the video tapes I use.

Ravage
2004-06-10, 01:11 AM
And given how long you last I am sure you have not gotten past tape 1 yet.

Xille
2004-06-10, 01:45 AM
Dude... those things last like 6 hours... how often do you want me to be with your mom?

Ravage
2004-06-10, 02:16 AM
Well, seeing as how I don't care about the woman you can do as you want.

Xille
2004-06-10, 06:24 PM
Well damn... now I don't want her. Any takers? Ravage's momma, only 5 bucks! I know it's a bit steep, but women aren't like cars! The more mileage, the better!

ooc: All of these "edits" are just me turning of my sig.

Wolfang
2004-06-10, 10:00 PM
Hold on... is this Ravage calling me stupid? I mean... RAVAGE? As is in the GPAs resident in-joke with the badly named finishing move? The man who has an IQ comparable to my left boot? THAT Ravage? Jeez... so this is the Twlight Zone, huh? Could use some new paint... maybe a nice yellow stripe for Big Baddy Rav. That would be fitting, no?

Ravage
2004-06-11, 03:54 AM
By all means Xille, it's a free country, you might earn more money with her proformances than yours.

And Wolfie, why don't you just shut up and bring it. Yellow streak? Name one person I have not been willing to go up against? Thats right you can't.

So bring it small guy and bring your partner too if you want.

Lord Zarak
2004-06-11, 12:06 PM
I dont need no second invite...

Xille
2004-06-11, 01:35 PM
Ravage is getting his ass kicked! Ravage is getting his ass kicked! Ravage is getting his ass kicked! Wooooooo!

I'm not excited at all...

Lord Zarak
2004-06-11, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by xille
Ravage is getting his ass kicked! Ravage is getting his ass kicked! Ravage is getting his ass kicked! Wooooooo!

I'm not excited at all...

There's no reason to be. Ravage himslef has got used to it.

Wolfang
2004-06-11, 10:28 PM
Small guy? Look, "big man", although you may have the height advantage, I'm still a bigger man than you're ever likely to be. Dig?

Z... leave him alone. If any of the GPA interfere, you can kick their asses. I want Ravage to experience the pain that the new and improved Wolfang can inflict on people. What do you say, Ravage? You ready to go one on one with the Merseyside marauder?

Ravage
2004-06-11, 10:45 PM
Aww come on Wolfie, I can tell your mouth is getting the better of you. I am letting you and your bitch team up against me but your going to stand there and go off on how the GPA will interfere blah blah blah.

Look and see how many of my matches they have interfered in and I think you will be a bit surprised.

Wolfang
2004-06-11, 11:14 PM
The past does not concern. The future does. And the future cetainly should concern you Ravage. I don't care what the GPA does. If they interfere, my good friend Zarak will dispatch them with his costomary zeal. You, however, should not worry about that. You should worry about you.

Ravage
2004-06-12, 12:37 AM
Wolfie, if I thought of you more of a wolf and a French Poodle I might care.

Extreme_Kup
2004-06-12, 01:35 AM
D-Ex: Hey Wolf, dont go to the future yet cause we still got our match. Then and only then would you get your wrestling attire the next show to teach Rav a lesson on shutting the hell up.

Ravage
2004-06-12, 02:27 AM
Here is an idea RERE, I mean E-Ex, if you stop talking I won't bother you. So why don't you shut your yap or stuff it with that happy meal your parents got you.

Xille
2004-06-12, 02:37 AM
Wow. For once, I wish Ravage would take his own advice.

Oh, and D-Ex, can I have that happy meal?

Extreme_Kup
2004-06-12, 04:40 AM
Here is an idea RERE, I mean E-Ex, if you stop talking I won't bother you. So why don't you shut your yap or stuff it with that happy meal your parents got you.

D-Ex: Oh I'm sorry but if you cant say my name right, you cant play with the flinstone's phone big boy! Oh no! So be a good boy and maybe I may give you that happy meal. Too BAD! Cause Xille, sure go ahead heres 5 bucks to buy that happy meal of yours. See Ravage, live by example. Be a good boy, Uncle D-Extreme might give you a treat. Be a bad foul mouthed whipper-snapper like you, and I might ask you to cut a wire for me to slap your ass with!
:mad:

Ignavus
2004-06-12, 07:00 AM
So wait, you're my uncle? Crap! Now Im all confused again, I thought I had this all figured out. Now, did you bang my aunt or are you some long lost child or something? But then.... yarg! Brain freeze. Crap! Now I want a popsicle.

But not the green kind. They're grody.

Extreme_Kup
2004-06-12, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Ignavus
So wait, you're my uncle? Crap! Now Im all confused again, I thought I had this all figured out. Now, did you bang my aunt or are you some long lost child or something? But then.... yarg! Brain freeze. Crap! Now I want a popsicle.

But not the green kind. They're grody.

D-Ex: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! Before I answer that question of yours monkey boy, GET YOUR FACE AWAY FROM ME! Man, now its not those things kiddo. I might be your uncle if either your the bastard child of my former associate Cyberstrike or some random son of a person who drugged me into your baptisimal to make me your legal uncle. If its either those two then yes, you can get your 'nappy' meal or I'll just give you this advice as welcome to the AWF. NEVER......eat too much frozen food, especially popsicles. They give you brain freeze. And I xtremely recommend that you should pay your dues before I give you my props. No disrespect and all but thats just me, you better prove something before I believe in it.

Ravage
2004-06-13, 03:47 AM
Look D, you know maybe if you had done something more with your life than teaming with a some jobber that I can't remember if he even works here anymore. Maybe you would be something special. But thats right you are special just in the wrong way.

And Xille, you see your don't just understand do you? I tell you to SOD off you keep irritating me like that rash you probably got from my mom. BTW you might want to see a doctor about that. But moving on, you keep pissing me off when you know someday I will have you in the Hangover and a chair will be underneath you and that second before your upper vertabrate break in one wonderful snap, you will think, was this worth it? Was it really worth it to upset the man that can and will kill me if he gets his hands on me.

Just think about it shorty.

Extreme_Kup
2004-06-13, 09:41 AM
Look D, you know maybe if you had done something more with your life than teaming with a some jobber that I can't remember if he even works here anymore. Maybe you would be something special. But thats right you are special just in the wrong way.

D-Ex: Really now Rav? Now coming from a guy like you, thats a bit ironic in the sense that its the other way around. Instead of me being that thing, youre the 'special' member of the GPA. Infact your arrogance will be your waterloo throughout your career here. And will be the reason for you to loose to people half your size.

Xille
2004-06-13, 12:35 PM
And Xille, you see your don't just understand do you? I tell you to SOD off you keep irritating me like that rash you probably got from my mom. BTW you might want to see a doctor about that. But moving on, you keep pissing me off when you know someday I will have you in the Hangover and a chair will be underneath you and that second before your upper vertabrate break in one wonderful snap, you will think, was this worth it? Was it really worth it to upset the man that can and will kill me if he gets his hands on me.

Just think about it shorty.

Ravage, I can't wait till we meet in the ring again. I cannot wait. It will absolutely, positively be my favorite match since I've been in the AWF. Because it'll be the time when I show everyone just how full of **** you are.

But sadly, we've got other arrangements, you and I. You've got G91 possibly breating down your neck and I've not simply got the NWA coming up, I've hopefully got Divebomb in a singles match. So I'll say this Ravage, if we both happen to be in the Archivebowl together, I'll be looking for your ass.

Remember that.

Ravage
2004-06-13, 02:45 PM
Xille, Galvy is nothing to me, he is already broken all it will take is that one extra push from me to finish his broken body and send him to where that Jinrai fellow was for the longest time.

And I don't exactly see you pushing to get into the ring with me. I don't care if I end your career on TV or a PPV. Besides I think I would like to treat our viewers to something they can see on TV for free rather than paying to watch me cause you physical harm.

And what is that that knat that keeps on talking to me? I don't even remember his name now. Oh yes I do it's jobber.

Xille
2004-06-13, 03:43 PM
Tell you what, Ravage, after Ghostal and I take the tag gold and Divebomb and I have our long awaited singles encounter, I'm all for taking you on one on one. I'll push for it then. And you're right, TV, PPV, whatever, we'll do this.

Wolfang
2004-06-13, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Hey Wolf, dont go to the future yet cause we still got our match. Then and only then would you get your wrestling attire the next show to teach Rav a lesson on shutting the hell up.

OOC: Whoops... having troubel keeping up with the smacktalk...

IC: You're right, of course. You and I can spend a match entertaining the crowd one week. And then the week after, I might be able to drag a half-decent match out of that bitchboy Ravage. I think I can wait...

Galvatron91
2004-06-13, 05:05 PM
Xille, Galvy is nothing to me, he is already broken all it will take is that one extra push from me to finish his broken body and send him to where that Jinrai fellow was for the longest time.

*snaps fingers*

That's how quickly I can put you down Ravage...remember that...and watch your back.

Ravage
2004-06-13, 09:54 PM
You know Game, you did get me at Mayhem I give you that.

*takes a twig and snaps it*

Thats about how easy that already ruined back of yours will go. You really should have listened to doctors to hang it up when you have a chance. But hey maybe you like your food being fed to you by a tube like HBK does.