PDA

View Full Version : New Energon Proto (Jet)

Transfannabeel
2004-07-05, 04:40 PM
Preda-bot sent me this link of a new energon Proto (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=753&item=5907914655&rd=1)

He thinks its part of the gestalt team that was on the wal-mart list.

Xille
2004-07-05, 05:57 PM
That face looks a lot like Armada Megatron...

[/Captain Obvious]

Sir Auros
2004-07-05, 06:56 PM
If it's not part of the gestalt team, I'd like to know why he has an upside down head for a chest...

DrEvil
2004-07-05, 07:25 PM
It's nice to see a new Gestault. One like Armada Meg's.

It is a nice jet...I wonder about the color scheme for it. Green or white ;)

Hawkeye
2004-07-05, 07:45 PM
looks like a nice toy though if its a gestalt i hope itll be on the show.....

MaximalHeroDinobot
2004-07-05, 08:49 PM
Wait a second... Is he part of the gestalt team? If not, then I wouldn't understand why he has that upside-down head. Anyways, cool though. That is an awsome one to have.

Xille
2004-07-05, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Transfannabeel
He thinks its part of the gestalt team that was on the wal-mart list.

Originally posted by MaximalHeroDinobot
Wait a second... Is he part of the gestalt team? If not, then I wouldn't understand why he has that upside-down head.

I love it when people read before they post. ;)

Alpha Trion
2004-07-05, 09:15 PM
Anyone else reminded of a Mini-Con port by his forehead?

Looks great, can't wait to see this new gestalt.

Ravage
2004-07-05, 09:37 PM
New Gestalt with possible posey goodness. *Drools*

Oh yeah, what is he a Deceptibot? The Autobot symbol in purple?

Alpha Trion
2004-07-05, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
Oh yeah, what is he a Deceptibot? The Autobot symbol in purple?
Most of the protos seem to have messed up colors on the faction symbols. It's safe to assume this will be an Autobot, which is a shame because the Decepticons in Energon are outnumbered by 10 billion to 1. :( Although, this could be an early Cybertron toy...

Ravage
2004-07-06, 04:52 AM
I hope he is a con too. I mean hell the Autobots get Omega Supreme. The con's need something!

Tempest
2004-07-06, 05:58 AM
Hmmm ... Gesault, we got a lousy one in Armada (Prime + Jetfire + Overload) and we got 3 in RiD, one was repaint, one composed of three bots, and another of 4. We need a real 5 Bot Gesault and it looks like Energon might be the time it arises. We saw the damn construction bots, and now we see a damn jet with a bigger head for a chest.

Damn Hasbro, they'll pull something out of there arse that will make everyone want to buy it.

DrEvil
2004-07-06, 12:43 PM
Unless it turns out to be a purple Autobot symbol and so they could possibly be Autobot Renegades. They just look evil.

It's a shame its not really a 'con.

Transfannabeel
2004-07-06, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Alpha Trion
Most of the protos seem to have messed up colors on the faction symbols. It's safe to assume this will be an Autobot, which is a shame because the Decepticons in Energon are outnumbered by 10 billion to 1. :( Although, this could be an early Cybertron toy...

Thats what I'm starting to think. It seems a bit late for new energon toys.

Preda-bot
2004-07-06, 06:27 PM
No, it won't be a TF:Cybertron figure. I think someone said that the Energon
will be a year and half.

Xille
2004-07-06, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
I hope he is a con too. I mean hell the Autobots get Omega Supreme. The con's need something!

I guess you could say that they have Unicron...

Preda-bot
2004-07-06, 07:37 PM
Proof that the cons are getting gestalt.
http://www.2005boards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2673

Xille
2004-07-06, 07:57 PM
ha HA! I beat you to it!

Of course, yours is in this forum, but whatever.

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24844

Preda-bot
2004-07-06, 08:22 PM
AUGH! At least I post in the right place.

The combiner transform into this.
http://www.2005boards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2672

jepc71
2004-07-06, 10:53 PM
The jet mode looks sweet on the jet. I really don't like his hands though. But I guess I am just being picky...but its my money so I am allowed to be :mad:

Ravage
2004-07-07, 03:38 AM
True Xille, but I still consider Unicron to be a seperate entity. Especally in my shelf battle :) Unicron is a god, all bow before him. Well except Brave Max who just kinda chuckles.

Zizicez
2004-07-08, 04:34 PM
i dont know if anyone else noticed the little knobs on the Jet

but they are present on the Decepticon consturction vehicle torso too

also we already saw the Decep torso combined with 2 jets and one Chopper

so i think its safe to asume that

this new jet will be the Torso of the Autobot Gestalt and the 3 Limbs that we saw on the Decep torso belong with this guy

so now all we have to do is wait for:

one more jet/helicopter and 4 Constuction vehicles for the Decep torso

Rookwise
2004-07-08, 04:45 PM
either that or they could be a renegade faction of Autobots & Decepticons that have banded together and modified themselves so that they can merge.

ksharp
2004-07-09, 08:23 PM
Well, not to say this couldn' t be the mold of a new type of energon toy, I do need to say this though.

I have the Energon Starscream. And there is alot of similarities in this toys joints that make me think perhaps this isn't a NEW proto of a jet, but perhaps the proto of the Starscream figure.

The fins on the arms are identical as is the joint style of the forearms and shoulders. The head is a close match and the feet fold out just like Starscream. Even the way the torso folds looks as if it could be that.

Just a thought.:)