PDA

View Full Version : Well, guess who's back...

Sixswitch
2004-07-13, 06:53 PM
So, after a few weeks away from AWF programming, I guess it's time for the Double S to return. So, I hear you cry, what has the Double S been doing while he was away. Has he been training hard, honing his skills to the peak of human ability? Has he been on a spiritual journey, focusing his mind for the challenges he is about to face? Nope and Nope. The Double S has been paying a visit to Africa, hunting out new places to party. From the beach parties of Zanzibar to the sophistication of Nairobi nightlife, the Double S has been experiencing it all. A valuable oppurtunity to chill out, I suppose you could say.

Well, now the Double S is back in action, back to fill your TV screens with high flying, adrenalin pumping action, and back to defend his title week in, week out against the best the AWF has to offer. So, in the words of that grumpy Scotsman from Gladiators... 'Contenders, are you ready?'

And in the words of the Welsh Wonder, the most exciting superstar in the AWF today... 'Oh hell no.'

You want some?
Come get some!

Ignavus
2004-07-13, 06:55 PM
OOC: Welcome back! Did you really go to Africa? That's pretty cool.

Shockmeister
2004-07-13, 09:00 PM
OOC: ^ Sentiment reciprocated. Welcome back.

Xille
2004-07-13, 10:38 PM
Welcome back, Six.

Now hurry up and get yourself back into a match. I haven't been able to take decent notes for weeks.

Ravage
2004-07-14, 04:08 AM
IC- Yawns, your back, gee I never even noticed.

OOC- Welcome back!

Silly Cow
2004-07-17, 08:42 PM
Ready?

I won the match for the number one contendership. I gained a shot for the AWF championship. I gained a shot to the one lonely beacon of light in the darkness. The AWF title might be the one thing that could get me out of this... feeling of failureness. I can change! I can be better! All I possibly need is the AWF title.

Yes. I am ready.

Lord Zarak
2004-07-17, 08:43 PM
In both IC and OOC welcome back.

Good trip?