PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Broken Peace- Ch.4: Decepticons (Continued)

Pages : [1] 2

Scout
2004-07-15, 06:36 PM
Summary to be added shortly. :)

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-15, 08:57 PM
StarBlade looked at Ramjet, chuckled, then said, "I'm being serious. Weaponry is my secondary programming, so I tend to really like examining other's weapons, and finding out just how much damage they do."

Another look at the laser rifles, and the assassin nodded once. "I don't doubt they could blast the head off of someone, but only if they were either tweeked, or over-charged. I've experience with laser rifles, as I carry two that I convert into a sniper rifle for sniping missions."

Warcry
2004-07-16, 04:29 AM
Ramjet shrugged and continued the little game. "You gotta keep in mind those things are wired into my power systems, StarBlade. They don't get their energy from a battery pack like most weapons. I can run a lot more power through 'em than you can with a regular rifle."

Lord Zarak
2004-07-16, 12:12 PM
Shockwave scrutinised Double Punch for half a second
Illogical by this 'Double Punch'. Too eager to introduce himself. Yet, an infusion of enthusiasm will bolster the morale.

Double Punch you will await your turn. Now, Hun-Grr, you may proceed with the extraction of our comrade. Go as Abominus, and report to me once you have arrived back. Ypu are dissmissed.

Now, Double Punch. I would like a full explanation of your arrival, as there is no record of you that I can find."

Warcry
2004-07-17, 05:50 AM
Shockwave's Office

Hun-grrr nodded. "Nnnn. As you wish."

He spun on his heel and walked out the door, grabbing Cutthroat by the shoulder as he did so. "Follow," he ordered. He pulled the avian along, then opened a comm channel.

"Grrr. Sinnertwin, Blot and Rippersnapper, meet me at the entrance ramp immediately."

Within Scorponok

Rippersnapper shrugged. "Let's get moving."

"Sure," Blot nodded enthusiastically. He spun around and sauntered off.

"Blot," Rippersnapper said with exhasperation, "the ramp's this way!"

"I knew that," Blot said lamely as he turned to follow.

Carbombyan Desert

Sinnertwin listened to Hun-grrr's orders, then looked apraisingly at his wounded flank. Deciding it would heal well enough on it's own, he turned towards Scorponok.

"I'll see you guys later," he told Cyclonus and Tracer as he charged off.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-17, 06:38 PM
That statement made StarBlade pause. Wired right into his power source? Cripes! Now I know I'd hate to be on the recieving end of those!

"Well then, I guess they could easily blast the head off a 'Bot. Or a 'Con, depending on who it was..." That last was aimed at herself, since she knew Ramjet did not like her, nor did he trust her as far as he could throw her. "I'd like to see those in action one day, preferably aimed towards our enemies."

Warcry
2004-07-18, 07:04 AM
Outside Astrotrain's Office

"Maybe ya will," Ramjet told StarBlade. "But the way things are goin', the only place you'll see 'em in action any time soon is at the practice range. Unless you know someone who'd like to volunteer for target duty, anyways..."

Ravage
2004-07-18, 02:09 PM
Hatemonger returned to the science bays to admire the new probe.

"This certainly is a piece of work." He told Cryotek.

"You bet your fuel capcator on that." He laughed testing the probe's weapons systems on a few targets.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-18, 08:06 PM
The assassin nodded, then smirked.

"Well, off the top of my head, no one comes to mind who would likely volunteer... But you're right. Things have slowed down a lot lately. Though, the humans on this rock have a saying about such quiet times, that they are the calm before the storm. Maybe our storm is building, and will break soon."

Brave Maximus
2004-07-18, 09:30 PM
Double Punch just smiled. The cold, logical voice of Shockwave almost made him laugh.

"I am a new Decepticon warrior. What more do you need to know? I came to this planet for a purpose, and now, I am here to fulfill that purpose. I am here to win Honour and Glory for the Decepticon army. To destroy it's enemies and see them ground under our feet. All for our Glorious Cause!"

He was laughing with in his mental circuts
I care nothing about glorious causes. I will use these beings for my own purpose. But, if I must wait, play their little lap dog for the time being, I will.

"Now, ....Commander..... Shockwave. What can I do to serve the Decepticon army?"

Lord Zarak
2004-07-18, 11:14 PM
"New warriors only come online if a spark has been granted by the Creation Matrix. As far as I know, Optimus Prime has not tried creating new soldiers for his Autobot Army. Therefore, until now, you were a...hostless spark. That much is logical. As for glorious causes, I am about to commence on a series of actions that will result in a united Decepticon-Autobot campaign to rid Cybertron of the Quintessons. Perhaps you would like to be involved from the start?"

Brave Maximus
2004-07-18, 11:20 PM
A smirk graced Double Punch's face.

"I certianly was not called by any 'Prime'. I came of my own volition. And, though I do not know what a 'Quintesson' is, the conquoring of a planet deffinatly is something I would like to do. I assume that we will.... dispose of the Autobots after we take the planet?"

Lord Zarak
2004-07-18, 11:28 PM
"That has yet to be decided. But, they could indeed outlive their purposes. Now, moving onto present matters, I would like to introduce you to one of your superiors. He has a mission, and I think it would be a good proving ground for you."

Shockwave opened a channel:
"Commander Hatemonger, I would like you to report to my office immediately. Shockwave out."

Heinrad
2004-07-19, 12:45 AM
Bludgeon: -running through a kata in his quarters in Metrotitan-

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak: -sitting in command chair, looking at the viewscreen intently-

Drillhorn: -over commlink- "We're as ready as we'll ever be. Now all we need is the go order."

Ravage
2004-07-19, 03:16 AM
Hatemonger recieved Shockwave's message.

"I am on my way, Hatemonger out." He said leaving the science bays.

Warcry
2004-07-19, 05:11 AM

"I hope so," Ramjet smiled a bit. "It better, or I'm gonna have to start blastin' at anyone who walks by just to keep from dyin' of bordom." He was sure StarBlade knew the feeling; why else would she be spending time talking to him?

DrEvil
2004-07-19, 03:56 PM
Outside Metrotitan

Cyclonus slowly walked up. Sparks still flew out of him and his vocalisers were still offline but at least he could walk.

Now to get to the medbay...

He walked into Metrotitan hoping to get everything fixed and eventually be back on the field again or find himself some other work that may not get him damaged as much.

Ravage
2004-07-19, 05:24 PM
Hatemonger arrived at Shockwave's office and knocked on the door.

"I am here Shockwave. What is the current situation."

Cyborg_Autobot
2004-07-19, 07:35 PM
Runner was waiting for a loooooong time and was getting very annoyed.

Heinrad
2004-07-20, 01:44 AM
Training Suite, Metrotitan:

Bludgeon: -enters suite, moves to panel on wall, types in a few commands, ends by typing in a code sequence, hits the 'Commit key, moves to middle of the room, seperates from his shell(which clicks shut behind him), moves ten paces away, turns, kneels-

Bludgeon's shell: -kneels, drawing katana and placing it on the floor-

Bludgeon: -pulls energo-katana from his forarm sheath, activates it, places it on the ground before him, straightens, shell mirroring his every movement, smirks slightly- "If nothing else, I have a truly worthy opponent."

Bludgeon's shell: -says nothing-

Bludgeon: -nods, selecting one sword form for himself and sending another to his shell- "Begin."

Voice from panel: "Commencing training program B-1 Alpha, safety protocols disengaged." -mechanical arms tipped with everything from sawblades to cutting torches come out of the walls, angling towards Bludgeon and his shell-

Bludgeon: -leaps straight upwards, grabbing onto one of the arm control servo relays as arms crash down where he was kneeling, flings his hand out, catches his energo-katana as it flies from the floor into his outstretched palm-

Bludgoen's shell: -rolls forward, and then strikes backwards at the arms, not reacting at all as the katana slices cleanly through the arms-

Bludgeon: -slashes his way cleanly and efficiently through the arms, springs from his perch, energo-katana striking at his shell-

Shell: -parries the strike with it's katana, lashes back with a snap kick, blade snapping out from the shell's heel as it kicks at Bludgeon's head-

Bludgeon: -blocks with his forearm, kicking at the shell's supporting leg-

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-20, 03:03 AM
StarBlade nodded.

"Boredom is the bane of all warriors... It's even worse when you know there's something supposed to be happening, and nothing is!" The assassin sighed. "Ah well... Such is the existance of all in these uncertain times..."

Warcry
2004-07-20, 05:46 AM

Ramjet made an agreeable noise. "The worst is knowin' that some of my buddies are out there blowin' stuff up right now, and I have a job that keeps me cooped up here. I swear, if I'da known what I was signin' on for when I took the job, I would've let A-Train have me reprogrammed instead." He frowned. "Well, not really. But you get the point."

Outside Scorponok

Hun-grrr scowled at Blot and Rippersnapper as they walked down the ramp. "Nnnn. You're late."

"Sinnertwin isn't here yet," Rippersnapper pointed out.

"Yes, I am." Sinnertwin came into view, having approached from the general direction of Metrotitan.

Hun-grrr held up his hand, cutting off Rippersnapper's witty reply.

"Drrr. We have a mission. Unite."

His steely gaze told his troops that there would be no argument. Componants shifted, meshed, merged. Where five stood only moments ago, there was one.

With a terrifying roar laden with equal parts hatred and fury, Abominus took to the skies.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-20, 11:19 PM
StarBlade nodded some more at Ramjet's words.

"Well, at least you're not dead."

Warcry
2004-07-21, 05:38 AM

Ramjet shrugged. "Tried that before. Don't wanna do it again any time soon. It ain't fun."

Lord Zarak
2004-07-21, 09:08 AM
"The situation is this. A...new warrior has been found" he looked at Double Punch.
"His name is Double Punch. I think he may be useful on this mission. Remove Monstructor, replace him with Double Punch. Take him, and gather the rest of the team. I am about to communicate with Optimus Prime in getting the Autobots help in getting the probe to Cybertron. Are there any questions?"

Ravage
2004-07-21, 12:51 PM
Hatemonger looked at Shockwave and nodded.

"So how do we plain on getting the probe on Cybertron? Are we going to launch one attack and have another team plain the probe? As I feel one team bring the probe in would be far too easy to spot and track." Hatemonger asked.

Aero Blade
2004-07-21, 02:44 PM
Tracer followed along with Cyclonis, even though the other con seemed to have recovered enough to be well on his own. After all, Tracer needed repairs of his own, and it wasn't like he had anything better to do for the moment, now that the Autobots had gotten away. He once again made a mental note to hunt down Blaster for the problem his cassets caused.

Heinrad
2004-07-21, 03:06 PM

Bludgeon's Shell: -slashes at Bludgeon's head-

Bludgeon: -moves in close, blocks the incoming strike, slams his hand into the shell's chest-

Shell: -staggers back-

Bludgeon: -moves in, slashing at the Shell's chest, snaps a kick at the Shell's head-

Shell: -manages to dodge the slash, gets kicked in the side of the head, spinning around, crashes to the floor, tosses katana away-

Bludgeon: -tosses energo-katana, leaps the the Shell-

(OOC: If anybody needs him for anything, just give him a shout......)

Lord Zarak
2004-07-21, 03:14 PM
As the probe is ours, the Autobots will be used as decoys, to draw the attention of the Quintessons from your team.

Ravage
2004-07-21, 07:43 PM
"Excellent, and you are sure you do not need myself or Cyrotek to explain the mission. Perphaps Cryotek to show the Autobots the design?" He asked getting ready to assemble the warriors for the mission.

DrEvil
2004-07-21, 09:45 PM
Cyclonus turned round to look at Tracer. His head twitched and he screeched to him about heading to the medbay to get repairs. His optics irraticly went on and offline then after a few seconds it settled.

He walked towards the Medbay.

Random Sweep
2004-07-22, 01:09 AM
ooc: lord z, it might be an idea to actually tell monstructor that he is off the mission

Antarctica

"Well my little humanoids"Scalple said to his captives, "it seems that bringing you with me alive is no longer nessessary."

Scalple then picked up the scientists and using one of his finer surgical blades severed their heads, then he froze the heads with another of his surgical attatchments and stored them in his subspace compartment.

Now, what is taking them so long to get here mmmmm

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-22, 01:15 AM
StarBlade blinked once in surprise.

"You've been dead? Wow... I really did miss a lot before I found you all..."

Warcry
2004-07-22, 05:15 AM

"Yep, I been dead. Unicron's internal defence systems tore me up." Ramjet was mildly amused that he'd managed to get such a reaction out of StarBlade. "Luckily, I got put back t'gether again. Unluckily, that slagheap Thunderwing was the one who did it."

Antarctica

Abominus had to struggle against his baser instincts, all of which were telling him to land and start randomly smashing the icy cliffs. He headed towards the coordinates that Hun-grrr had been given, unclear as to what exactly he was supposed to do when he got there. He knew it didn't involve smashing, though, and that meant his componants would handle it better seperately.

Lord Zarak
2004-07-22, 12:26 PM
"No, the Autobots need not know anything about the operation of the probe. They are there for one purpose, and one purpose only. It would be illogical for them to know anything about it, and would jeopordise the mission.

You may proceed with gathering the task force whilst I contact Prime. Be ready Hatemonger. I will accpet no incompetance."

Brave Maximus
2004-07-23, 01:20 AM
Double Punch just sat back and watched the interaction between Hatemonger and Shockwave. He remained almost perfectly still, not wanting to bring notice to himself:

Hummm, perhaps this will provide an oportunity. Helping Hatemonger save face will garner me his favor and a debt. Or, should the chance present it's self, allow Hatemonger to stumble, if he is prone to it, and finish the operation itself. Only time will tell, and I can be patient, if I have to

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-23, 02:26 AM
StarBlade nodded once, then thought for a moment.

"Thunderwing.... Isn't that that stuck-up creep that had been wandering around here, or am I confusing him with someone else?"

Ravage
2004-07-23, 05:11 AM
Hatemonger nodded.

"Good enough then." He stood up and did a salute and moved outside of the door.

He then got onto his com-link.

"Monstructor, for the mission to Cybertron you have been removed. Double Punch, you have been added. Bludgeon, Leozak and your men. Please assemble at Trypticon, we will await Shockwave's return from the Autobot camp and luanch with the probe to Cybertron. Hatemonger out." With that he got off his com-link and ran a system check while getting ready to head to Trypticon.

Warcry
2004-07-23, 05:57 AM

"Stuck-up creep?" Ramjet considered the term, then nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that sounds 'bout right. Can't imagine why Galvy and Gigs let him walk around after all the slag he pulled before the invasion. I'm even hearin' some 'Cons say that he set the whole thing up."

Random Sweep
2004-07-23, 06:09 AM
"WHAT!!!!!!!!you dare exclude Monstructor from an attack on the Quintessons!"Monstructor yelled into his communicator.

without thinking Monstructor started smashing his fists into the walls of Metrotitan with full force

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-23, 06:35 PM
“Deception’s this is a transmission from the mercenary Doubledealer I hear that you’re planning an attack on the Quintessons I simply offering my services. If you‘re interested I suggest that you pick up this call…”

Heinrad
2004-07-24, 02:51 AM

Bludgeon: -rejoins with shell mid-leap, leaves the wreckage of the training suite behind him as he heads for Trypticon-

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Gaihawk: -enters bridge- "Did you just get the communication I just did?"

Leozak: -shrugs- "Look at it this way. We have the least distance to travel." -looks over at Jalgar- "Jalgar, you have the conn. Have Drillhorn meet us at the entry ramp."

Jalgar: -keying intercom- "Aye, Captain." -speaks into mic- "Drillhorn, meet Leozak and Gaihawk at the foot of the boarding ramp."

Ravage
2004-07-24, 05:24 AM
Hatemonger got onto his com-link with Shockwave.

"Doubledealer wishes to join our mission. Would his assistance be ok?" He asked.

Warcry
2004-07-24, 05:43 AM
Corridors, Metrotitan

A Metrodrone clanked to a stop beside Monstructor.

"Stop that."

Antarctica

Abominus landed and began searching for any sign of the Decepticon he had been sent to find.

Random Sweep
2004-07-24, 10:27 AM
Metrotitan

Monstructor glares at the Metrodrone before kicking out at it

Antarctica

Upon seeing the Decepticon brand on the massive Abominus, Scalple signaled to him.

"I suppose that you are here to get me. Please take me to see Megatron at once."

Brave Maximus
2004-07-24, 06:17 PM
Double Punch Slides out of the office after Hatemonger. Keeping a respectful distance behind him, he keeps close enough that he can over hear anything said and to receieve orders. Still unaccostomed to moving for long distances in Robot mode, He transforms into his double tailed scorpion mode. Keeping them flat his profile is only a few feet off the ground.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-25, 12:57 AM
StarBlade wasn't one to listen to rumors and gossip, but Ramjet's comment of "I'm even hearin' some 'Cons say that he set the whole thing up." made her blink once.

"Really? Now that'd be something new."

Warcry
2004-07-25, 07:06 AM
Corridors, Metrotitan

The Metrodrone flew several meters down the hall before coming to a landing. It pulled itself to it's feet, then walked back up to Monstructor.

"Move along or I'll call security."

Antarctica

Abominus simply stared down at Scalple, his forehead creased in confusion. His fists clenched and released several times. Finally, the behemoth split into the smaller Terrorcons.

"Nnnn," Hun-grrr stepped forward. "Megatron is dead. He died before we were created."

Ramjet shrugged. "Nah, that'd be just like him. I worked for him a bit after he r'vived me, and I know he had somethin' goin' with the Quints. Slagged if I know what it was, though. I jumped ship first chance I got."

Ravage
2004-07-25, 06:03 PM
Hatemonger decided that it would be better to have Doubledealer on the mission. Besides, even with the Breastforce that was only four warriors unless he counted himself.

"Doubledealer, I am granting you permission on this operation. Meet at Trypticon."

Hatemonger was actually in one of his very rare happy moods. Finally, the Decepticons would begin the steps to retake Cybertron. While of course for the most part the Autobots would hide and do nothing. And he was happy with the fact he would be able to slag some of the Quintessians too.

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-25, 07:52 PM
“I will be there as soon as possible, and I’m transmitting my rates now.” Moving towards the door Knok jumps out of him and he transforms into vehicle mode and Knok and Skar jump inside before he takes off towards Trypticon. “Looks like were in for quit the adventure eh Doubledealer!” Knok quips “All I see is the cash were in for!” Doubledealer replies.

DrEvil
2004-07-25, 09:40 PM
Medbay,Metrotitan

Cyclonus entered the med-bay and looked around before sitting down and having his injuries attended to.

If only this experience could have ended better

Heinrad
2004-07-26, 12:48 AM
Foot of Boarding Ramp, Trypticon:

Leozak, Gaihawk, and Drillhorn: -look over as Bludgeon is walking towards them-

Gaihawk: "Great. A Pretender. Probably as inept as Blood and his goons."

Drillhorn: "I don't know. He is the only one we've seen around here." -cocks eyebrow- "Certainly looks closer to human. Kind of tall, though."

Leozak: -holding a datapadd connected to Trypticon's databanks- "Personnel records indicate his name is Bludgeon." -looks at the approaching warrior, then back down at the padd- "Hardly anything in the files about him, except for the fact that he's got a katana and an electro-pulse cannon. Rest of it is sealed under the heading of Mayhem Attack Squad."

Bludgeon: -stops at the foot of the ramp, looks at the three Breastforce members- "If you are going to talk about me, do so to my face. Concider this to be your only warning." -spins, draws katana, plants it in the ground, sits crosslegged before it, fingertips touching, gazing into the depths of the blade-

Leozak, Gaihawk, and Drillhorn: -look at each other, puzzled expressions on their faces-

Bludgeon: -quietly- "I am a master of Metallikato, Destrons. That is all you need to know right now."

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-26, 03:32 PM
Doubledealer rolled up to Trypticon and with Knok jumping out of him, and Skar combining with him he transforms into his Decepticon Flacon mode. “While, While, While” he mumbled as he looked over the Decepticon gathered there. “So this who were going to be working with…” Then his eyes fell onto Bludgeon. “Oh come on what moron invited a sword user to a modern battlefield! Here’s a hint buddy ranged weapons!” “Look on the bright side,” Knok said making sure he was speaking loud enough so that Bludgeon could hear him. “While he’s busy playing with his sword and running into enemy machine gun fire he’ll proved a great distraction, at lest until he becomes spear parts Ha!”

Random Sweep
2004-07-26, 03:59 PM
Metrotitan

Monstructor simply growled at the drone then lashed out with a fist, intending to crush the drone.

Antarctica

"Well, in that case take me to whomever leads currently" Scalple replied " and if you wouldn't mind bring the escape capsule too." Scalple continued pointing at the escape pod

Heinrad
2004-07-26, 11:48 PM

Bludgeon: -still gazing into the blade one picosecond, next picosecond on his feet, katana held in right hand, tip of katana a hair's breadth away from Doubledealer's left optic, left hand holding a crackling sphere of energy with Knok's clearly on the front of the sphere facing the insignifigant carbon cycle life form, voice like that of a cold wind from the waiting open graves of the offenders- "Give me a good reason not to kill you where you stand, mercenary."

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-27, 04:22 AM
“Just one reason hmm, how while I also like to give a little extra to a paying customer so how about five reasons?” Doubledealer asked nonchalantly. With that Knok jumped up and transformed into his engine mode and connected with the light blaster on Doubledealer’s back. “First me and the boys make quit the team, which leads me to point two, with Knok powering my light blaster am more than whiling to bet that it could blast through you easily. Three your boss hired me which means that for whatever reason wither it be my track record or simply to boost the body count on the mission he wants me here and he might not be happy IF you kill me. Four, I can FLY doesn’t matter how high you jump I can always be just out of reach!” Just to demonstrate his point with a flap of his large wings he hoped up a couple of inches in the air. “And Five,” he said as a loud click indicated that the missile under him was changing the direction it was facing. “I did my home work and my missile is now facing Scorponok, and with a rang of 30,000 kilometers I think it’s a safe bet to say that it will reach him. And though it won’t take down that over grown bug it would case a lot of damage, confusion, and who knows maybe it’ll take down a con or two, Like I said ranged weapons buddy! So how about it willing to bet that you can kill me before I slag both you and maybe some of your co-workers, then go ahead, and as the humans say make my day.”

Ravage
2004-07-27, 05:02 AM
Hatemonger arrived to overhear the arguement between Doubledealer and Bludgeon.

"Both of you. Save it for the Quints." He growled and stood before them.

"As for you." He looked at Doubledealer.

"I seem to have forgotten your a merc for hire. Either way you will get paid if you survive." He said then turned to the Breastforce.

"Is Trypticon ready?" he asked.

Warcry
2004-07-27, 05:42 AM
Antarctica

Hun-grrr shook his head at Scalple. "Drrr. Galvatron and Gigatron won't waste their time with the likes of you. We will take you to Shockwave, commander of the city of Scorponok."

Metrotitan

The drone dove out of the way, then hastily fled down the corridor. It sent a report to the city's main computer suggesting that Monstructor be kept under tighter surveilance.

Brave Maximus
2004-07-27, 05:59 AM
Double Punch entered Trypticon and attempted to skirt around the little scene playing it's self out.

This Double Dealer seems like he could be trusted, to go where the cash flows. But this Bludgeon character - he seems to be a bit... more. I need to keep my eyes on him.

Lord Zarak
2004-07-27, 09:48 AM
Shockwave, alone in his office opened up a communications channel:

"Optimus Prime this is Shockwave. Reapeat, Optimus Prime this is Shockwave. I am calling from Scorponok regarding a mission of vital importance to the liberation of Cybertron from the Quintessons. I have been authorised by Gigatron to enlist your help in delivering a probe that will gather general, strategic and tactical information of the occupational forces. Commander Hatemonger has gathered a small task force, and is ready to deploy.

Logically, any information gathered will be shared if you co-operate.

Are you willing to meet to discuss...terms?"

Heinrad
2004-07-27, 02:01 PM
Bludgeon: -scowling, flings fireball, sending it corkscrewing around Doubledealer, then arcing up and disappating in mid-air, looks over at Hatemonger- "I would not trust mercenaries, Hatemonger. All they are interested in is the highest bidder." -snaps his left arm up, electropulse cannon aiming right between Doubledealer's optics- "But the probability that somebody this stupid survivng long enough to get paid are extremely low." -lowers arm-

Leozak: -nods- "Trypticon is ready, Hatemonger."

Drillhorn: "Although we may wish to fit the quarters of some of these people with restraining fields....."

Gaihawk: -chuckles- "Padding might be better, Drillhorn."

Random Sweep
2004-07-27, 03:50 PM
Antarctica

" Either way lets get going then" Scalple repied " I wish to get set up in a less primative and frozen location"

Metrotitan

Monstructor watch the drone scuttle off
Fine, if they won't let me at the quintessons then I will have to see what damage i can do on this mudball

then exited metrotitan and headed for India

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-28, 04:02 AM
As Hatemonger brakes up the fight Doubledealer simply shrugs his wings and looks at Hatemonger. “Hey you’re my boss for now, Knok?” with that Knok and Skar jump out of him and he combines with Knok to from his robot mode. And Skar lands on his right shoulder. “So which one of you dumb-o droids will be showing us to our room?” Skar growls out. “You’ll have to excuse Skar here,” Doubledealer says shaking his head. “He gets grumpy easily.” With that he pulls a pack of lead pipes out of sub-space, and takes a bite out of one letting the presser he puts on it in his moth increase until became a gas which he puffed out, he want to take another bite but stopped. “Oh excuse my manners I didn’t offer any of you some!” he says waving out the pack he than turns it towards Bludgeon “How about you katana droid your little cult allow it?

(OOC: I in no way indorse smoking, tabcoo etc it just seemed like something a jerky fellow like Doubledealer would do.)

Ravage
2004-07-28, 04:22 AM
Hatemonger looked over at Leozak.

"Has the probe been loaded yet?" he asked.

He then turned to Doubledealer.

"Regardless of your problems with Bludgeon I would recommend you both put aside your differences, for your own survival as well as your teams. Watch each other's backs for now. When we return if you still wish to beat each other to a plup I am sure we can find an arena for you to settle your problems." He then looked at everyone.

"I recommend you wait and make sure you have what you need. Carry lots of ammo, we may not be starting the full stike on Cybertron, but let's send as many Quint scum to the Inferno as possible." He then wanted to walk with Leozak to learn more about Trypticon.

Heinrad
2004-07-28, 05:16 AM
Leozak: -looks over at Drillhorn- "Make sure the probe is secured."

Drillhorn: -nods- "Aye, Captain." -goes to make sure that the probe is properly loaded and secured-

Leozak: "Gaihawk, show our guests to their quarters." -looks over at Doubledealer- "No smoking aboard ship. We do have a designated smoking section, though. Trypticon's mouth. He wants to try out his new, extra sharp teeth."

Gaihawk: "Come on, you guys." -heads into the ship-

Bludgeon: -sheathes katana, follows-

Leozak: "All systems are go, Hatemonger. Forcefields and deflector shields are at full operating level, the massed batteries of particle cannons, the main anti-proton cannon is ready, all secondary ion cannons and infinite repeaters are ready." -chuckles- "This battle fortress is probably the most heavily armed thing on this mudball right now."

Ravage
2004-07-28, 11:58 AM
Hatemonger nodded to Leozak's report.

"Excellent, excellent. Right now we need all the firepower we can get to survive this mission." he paused and waited until the group was out of audio range. Then looked back at Leozak.

"And to hope our team doesn't deside to tear itself apart." He laughed.

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-29, 04:41 AM
Trypticon:

“Very subtle friend.” Doubledealer relied to Leozak as he slipped what remained of the lead bar and his pack into sub-space. He than turned to fallow Gaihawk. “Move it misters!” Skar shouted out to both Gaihawk and Doubledealer. “Hold your wings on buddy!” Doubledealer shout back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Metrotitan:

Roadblock’s humanoid shell comes flying towards the entrance with his vehicle shell not far behind, soon the humanoid shell landed and transformed into its humanoid mode. Looking up at Monstructor the much smaller robot shouted up. “Excise me I just got back from the raid in Egypt and have some Energon Cubes, could you tell me were to stash them?”

Heinrad
2004-07-29, 03:23 PM
Leading the strike members to their quarters:

Gaihawk: -looks back over his shoulder at Skar's yelling, scowls, mutters- "Lovely. Another bat-type. Here's hoping he's not like Hellbat....."

Lord Zarak
2004-07-29, 03:29 PM
Overlord landed beside Roadblock, and glowered at him

"Follow me. If Ratbat had a lap, you could dump them on him. Instead, you can bury him in them."

Overlord stalked off towards Ratbats office in Metrotitan.

Random Sweep
2004-07-29, 04:00 PM
Banzai-Tron landed next to Overlord
" Do what you want, I am heading to medbay to get Razorsharp fixed up."

DrEvil
2004-07-29, 06:40 PM
Sunstorm transformed and laughed.

"Oh finally we have some entertainment. I'm so glad i'm not the only one that can provide fireworks!"

He grinned before Megaplex landed metres away.

"Understood Overlord"

He turned to face Sunstorm. "Do not be so arrogant and keep your shield up.

Sunstorm sighed before adjusting his shield and taking it from offline to online.
They both walked with Overlord to Ratbat's office.

Cunning Ravage
2004-07-30, 04:54 AM
“Jeez this Ratbat most be a real pain in the hard-drive!” Roadblock thought before he and his vehicle shell followed Overlord, Sunstorm and Megaplex inside.

DrEvil
2004-07-30, 11:52 AM
Sunstorm began to laugh.

"He's a rat with wings. What's there not to like young Roadblock."

He kept laughing while Megaplex payed no attention to him.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-07-30, 07:41 PM
StarBlade tilted her head some.

"Jumped ship? Good idea, unless you regret it now."

Warcry
2004-07-31, 06:26 AM
Medbay, Metrotitan

A team of Metrodrones set to work repairing Cyclonus.

Antarctica

"Nnnn. Very well," Hun-grrr nodded. "Terrorcons, unite!"

The five Decepticons merged, their minds and bodies becoming one. Abominus looked down upon the much smaller Scalple.

"Hope you don't squish easy!" he boomed. The combiner then scooped Scalple up none too gently in one hand, grabbed the escape pod with the other, and took to the skies.

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister watched through his monitor as the strike team boarded the city. However, he kept an optic on Singe, Hairsplitter and Blowpipe, who were most likely plotting something distasteful.

Ramjet shrugged. "Can't say that I do. Saved myself a lotta gettin' shot by joinin' up with the main 'Cons again. Thunderwing was too much of a loony to ever win, anyway, StarBlade."

Corridors, Metrotitan

Ransack followed Overlord and the rest to Ratbat's office.

That sure went well, didn't it? He worked his injured shoulder around in a circle, wincing at the grinding noise that it emitted. An untainted success if I ever saw one. He snorted. Yeah, right.

Ratbat's Office

The accountant was busy scheming over how to best dispose of Sparkstalker's carcass when the city's computer informed him that his strike team had returned.

A quick mission. Either a sign of wonderful efficiency or abject failure. Ratbat bared his mecha-fangs. We shall soon see which.

Random Sweep
2004-07-31, 11:13 AM
Antarctica

Scalple felt a sight crushing pain as Abominus picked him up, however it was nothing past what he actually enjoyed and it wasn't enough to actually damage anything.

Trypticon command deck

Blowpipe saw that Spinister was watching him and decided, to hell with Triggerhappy's orders

when i get back I'll just say that the place was locked down to foreign signals

Heinrad
2004-07-31, 03:05 PM
Command Deck, Trypticon:

Hellbat: -exits lift, moves to the navigator's seat, starts running prelaunch checklist-

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-01, 04:46 AM
Roadblock mentally winced as he heard the sound coming from one of Ransack shoulders. “Sounds nasty,” he whispered over to Ransack. “Need some lubricant?” With that he removed a small tube from sub-space. “I always keep extra in case am meeting one the big bosses.” He explained before even being asked.

DrEvil
2004-08-01, 07:44 PM
Medbay, Metrotitan

As the Metrodrones began their work Cyclonus smiled.

Soon I shall be strong... and then I will have my revenge

He almost punched a Metrodrone in anger but, luckily, it moved out of the way.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-02, 12:48 AM
StarBlade nodded once.

"I'll take your word on that. I don't think I'd wanna meet him. I have a tendency to seriously piss people off at me very quickly." She paused for a moment, then said, "I have yet to figure out how I do it, too...."

Ravage
2004-08-02, 01:43 AM
Hatemonger sat down in a command chair and watched as a large number of data and skematics scolled past his eyes on a holovid.

Warcry
2004-08-02, 05:02 AM
Corridors, Metrotitan

Ransack shook his head. "Thanks, Roadblock, but what I really need is a session with a medical drone. No way I'm going to miss the debriefing, though."

"Not sure how you manage it, StarBlade," Ramjet shrugged, "but you're slaggin' good at it." Despite his words, there was far less hostility in his voice than he usually sent the femme's way. "But if you got Thunders pissed at ya, you'd have a good excuse for killin' him. The boss would prob'ly pin a medal on ya for it."

Cyborg_Autobot
2004-08-02, 06:29 PM
Runner had left the base and was now on her own. She turned in to her car mode and sped off highly annoyed. "If they didn't need me then they should leave em alone." She thought to her self as she sped twords the city. She sped up faster and faster. Soon she reached speeds over 500mph. After a cople of miles and teh cops on her she trasfomrs in to her jet mode and takes off twords Japan.

Heinrad
2004-08-02, 08:57 PM
Crew quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -steps into the room that Gaihawk just showed him to, draws katana as he sits, cross legged, facing the door, places katana on the decking, rests elbows on his knees, fingertips lightly touching, starts meditating-

Katana: -rattles slightly, raises into the air, rotates 90 degrees along it's axis, tip of blade pointed towards the deck, hovers unwaveringly before Bludgeon-

Corridors, Trypticon:

Gaihawk: -walks up to Leozak- "I've escorted the idiots to their quarters, captain."

Leozak: -sighs- "Gaihawk, you've got to be more tolerant. They might all be old, but we do have to work with them." -shrugs- "Bludgeon looks pretty effective. Might even be faster than Jalgar."

Gaihawk: "Nnn."

Leozak: "Remember, Gaihawk. We need to cultivate allies, not make enemies. Even that mercenary might have his uses." -smiles a not nice grin- "We know his weaknesses, we can make him dance to the appropriate tune."

Command Deck, Trypticon:

Leozak and Gaihawk: -enter bridge-

Hellbat: -spins in navigator's chair- "Captain, we have full power. All systems are go. Hyperlight drive available through factor 12, weapons are running hot."

Leozak: "Good. Gaihawk, take Jalgar and return to the boarding ramp. We should be getting more troops."

Gaihawk: "Aye, Captain." -looks over at Jalgar- "C'mon."

Jalgar: -takes feet off of console, yawns and stretches, follows Gaihawk out-

Leozak: -activates commlink- "Killbison, report to the bridge. I want you on tactical."

Killbison: -over commlink- "Aye Captain."

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-03, 12:21 AM
StarBlade silently noted the decrease in hostility in Ramjet's voice. Then, with the comment about having a good excuse for killing Thunderwing, and recieving a medal for it, the assassin laughed, which seemed overly odd comming from the programmed killer.

"You'd probably be right, Ramjet. From what you've told me, it'd do the empire a great service to slag him."

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-03, 04:54 AM
Doubledealer looked at the room he had been assigned. “Not to bad.” He said out loud. “Have peak Knok.” On hearing this Knok jumped out and transformed back into his human state and Doubledealer transformed into his vehicle mode. “Your right it is nice.” Knok said after looking around. “So what do think of our team mates for the run?” Doubledealer asked. “They’re probably plotting against us!” Skar growled with blood in his voice. “Cynical as always ah Skar?” Doubledealer replied. “But he’s probably right Cons are all about power.” Knok pointed out. “True, true you both better be on the look out and keep your armor at full defensive power, and Knok grab the laser pistol in my glove compartment it may not be much but it will have to do. Also we all stick together remember even this base is a Con!”

Warcry
2004-08-03, 05:56 AM

Ramjet smiled. "I'd love an excuse to do 'im in myself, but Thunders knows better than to show his face 'round A-Train anymore. The boss'd like to deal with him personally."

Heinrad
2004-08-07, 02:01 AM
Command Deck, Trypticon:

Killbison: -enters command deck, moves over to tactical, starts checking weapons controls-

Gaihawk and Jalgar: -standing there, waiting-

Gaihawk: "I feel like an idiot standing here waiting for these...... scrapheaps."

Jalgar: -deciding that a non sarcastic comment would be better- "Would you rather be sitting on the command deck twiddling your thumbs?"

Warcry
2004-08-07, 04:34 AM
Outside Scorponok

Abominus landed, placed Scalple on the ground as gently as he could, then dropped the pod a few metres away. The huge combiner then split into his componant parts.

Hun-grrr looked at the newcomer. "Nnn. You can either be given a tour of the city, or meet with the commander directly." He turned his back and walked into the city. "Either way, Sinnertwin will deal with you."

Sinnertwin looked at Scalple expectantly.

Ratbat's Office

Ransack walked into the room ahead of the rest of the team. Ratbat eyed his wounds suspiciously.

"I take it the mission didn't go well?"

"Not as good as we thought, no," The scout shrugged, then winced as pain shot from his shoulder. "We got some Energon, anyway. Overlord can explain it better than I can, though."

DrEvil
2004-08-07, 08:43 AM
Megaplex walked into Ratbat's office and stood silently. He did not have a problem with Ratbat but he enquired to how this would go.

Sunstorm was a bit more vocal. He walked quickly into the room burning some fuel as he ignited his thrusters for a short amount of item.

"Hi Bats! Miss me!"

Sunstorm chuckled to himself as his optics sizzled in enjoyment.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-08, 12:03 AM
Again, the assassin laughed.

"He's rather smart to stay away then, if Astrotrain wants to slag him." StarBlade leaned against the wall opposite Ramjet. "Speaking of our wonderful leader, have you heard anything?"

Scout
2004-08-08, 06:05 AM
Leaking fluids slowly from a couple of damaged areas, Blitzwing finally neared Metrotitan. He switched on his radio.

"Shockwave, we only partially succeeded. I am on my way to report to Gigatron."

Warcry
2004-08-08, 06:29 AM

"Not a peep," Ramjet told StarBlade. "And after the crazy cacklin' he was doin' a while back, I think he needs some time to himself." He shrugged. "Best I can tell, Gigs is runnin' the show these days anyway."

Ratbat's Office

The fuel auditor glared humourlessly at Sunstorm, then demanded of the room in general, "Well, where's Overlord? I'd like to hear this report of his soon. Time is fuel, after all."

Ratbat dropped from his perch and landed just above his computer console, his wings folded in a posture of impatience.

Random Sweep
2004-08-08, 12:32 PM
Scalple nodded to Hun-grr then turned to Sinnertwin
" Just take me to see Shockwave. if he is in command here then at least it will still be functioning well."

After dropping Razorsharp off at the med bay Banzai-tron made his way to Ratbats office.

" Next time put someone a little braver and alot more competent in command you overblown rodent" he growled

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-08, 02:39 PM
“Time to see if this guy as bad I’ve heard.” Roadblock thought to himself before he and his vehicle shell entered Ratbat’s office. Upon entering he nodded his head at Ratbat “Sir.”

Heinrad
2004-08-08, 06:57 PM
Foot of boarding ramp, Trypticon:

Gaihawk and Jalgar: -still waiting for the rest of the volunteers to show up, the hot desert winds of Carbombya blowing sand around their feet-

Jalgar: -looking around, obviously bored, smirks- "I spy with my little eye-"

Gaihawk: -cuts him off with a glare-

Jalgar: "Never mind........"

Bludgeon's quarters, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -still meditating, his mind sifting through what he knows of the Quints and their forces, knowing that the Sharkticons won't be the real challenge, but the techno-organics will be-

Warcry
2004-08-08, 07:29 PM
Medbay, Metrotitan

The Metrodrones finished repairing Cyclonus, then went to work on Razorsharp.

Ratbat’s Office

Ratbat’s glare shifted to Banzai-Tron. “I take it you don’t think too highly of Overlord’s leadership?”

He focused on Roadblock. This one wasn’t part of the team he’d sent, but the sweet smell of fresh Energon was coming from the vehicle that accompanied him. His left ear twitched quizzically. “And you are...?”

Reflector
2004-08-08, 09:31 PM
Gigatron revved his engine loudly, allowing his smooth frame to coast the remaining kilometer across the hot sands. He transformed at falling below a hundred miles per hour, propelling himself some yards into the air. He glided gently to the bottom of Trypticon's boarding ramp with the sun silhouetting him from over shoulder. His rouge optics glared objectively from Gaihawk to Jalgar.

"Inform the City Commander that Gigatron has arrived," he growled.

DrEvil
2004-08-08, 09:55 PM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Cyclonus' optics glowed red brightly. He smiled while looking at one of the metrodrones.

"Excellent job"

He nodded at one before standing up and kicking it over to Razorsharp and then he exited the Medbay silently.

Ratbat's Office

Sunstorm chuckled loudly.

"You're right Overlord's incompetant. He's just a big mean monster. And we all know monster's don't have very good logic circuits"

Sunstorm smiled while keeping his radioactive optics on Ratbat

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-09, 02:48 AM
Roadblock had to force himself to remember to stand to attention when called upon by Ratbat. It wasn’t so much as that Ratbat didn’t have a leader’s aura, as so much that it was the wrong type, instead of that of a military of government leader he gave off one of a business leader, or a head banker. Still he stood to attention, but with much less enthusiasm, as he would normally have. “I’m Ultra Pretender Roadblock sir.”

Random Sweep
2004-08-09, 03:46 AM
Ratbats office

" Well let me put it this way " Banzai-Tron continued
" We were gaining the upeer hand, having taken down a few Autobots when he gets scared of his enemy and calls for a retreat"
then he looks around the room and fixes his gaze on Ratbat again
and shouldn't he be here making this report?

Ravage
2004-08-09, 03:48 AM
Piranacon continued to swim back to base. Sinking the occasional unlucky ship along the way.

Warcry
2004-08-09, 07:01 AM
Ratbat's Office

"No," Ratbat said flatly. "No they don't, Sunstorm." He knew, of course, that many other Decepticons considered the seeker to be a monster, but he said nothing of it.

"Roadblock, eh?" Ratbat peered with interest at the Pretender. "You got involved in this operation of your own initiative, did you?" He nodded approvingly. "How very efficient of you."

The accountant shifted focus to Banzai-Tron. "One would think so, but apparently not." He frowned. "Tell me, did you do the Autobots more damage than they did you?"

Random Sweep
2004-08-09, 03:45 PM
Ratbats office

" I can't speak for the rest of the squad, but I am undamaged, though Razor shard took some minor damage to his legs." Banzai-Tron answered Ratbat
" the Autobots hower" he continued "The minibots there took extensive damage and the headmaster i was facing was in a very bad position until Overlord ran away and ordered us all back here."

Cyborg_Autobot
2004-08-09, 07:26 PM
Runner was flying twards Japan when she passed buy starscream.

DrEvil
2004-08-09, 09:13 PM
Ratbat's Office

Megaplex stood looking at Ratbat.

"I only suffered minor damages"

Sunstorm's previous grins turned to an evil and angry growl. He revealed a hole in his side almost touching his beating reactor. It had many chemical substances inside it.

"If it weren't for that Autoscrap Ironhead! I wouldn't be like this"

He laughed slowly and maniacally, staring into thin air thinking evil thoughts.

"No matter. They all get scrapped in the end"

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-09, 09:16 PM
StarBlade blinked once.

"Gigatron? When'd he get back?"

Heinrad
2004-08-09, 10:25 PM

Jalgar: "Golf clap." -applaudes lightly at Gigatron's approach-

Gaihawk: -growls- "Shut up, Jalgar." -starts to activate commlink-

Leozak: "No need, Gaihawk." -walks down entry ramp from main hatchway- "I saw him approaching." -stops at foot of ramp- "Welcome, Gigatron. We're preparing to launch for Cybertronian space to launch Hatemonger's probe." -smirks- "Out of utter curiousity, why did the Quints attack us?"

Reflector
2004-08-09, 11:30 PM
Gigatron snarled at Jalgar. He thought he remembered reading about this one, but he couldn't be sure. His attention was drawn away at Leozak's arrival, and he nodded to him once.

"I shall explain as we walk."

Gigatron gave Jalgar one more glance, as well as a terse cutter blast from his forehead to the latter's hand, before he initiated a brisk march up the ramp.

"Whatever you believe," he began. "The Quintessons believe they are the creators - and as such, the proper masters - of our homeworld. Our history files from the early times are too unclear to say, but it matters none: the Quintessons propogate their truth with starships. Despite their dedication to efficiency, there would appear to be some emotion involved in their motives. Perhaps an exploiting point."

Scout
2004-08-09, 11:37 PM
Blitzwing landed and headed down the corridors of Metrotitan to his quarters. Carefully, he made a copy of the disk he had and stored it away in his cabinet. Taking the original carefully, he headed back out into the hallway. He pressed a radio connection to send a signal to Gigatron and waited for his leader to have an opportune moment to respond.

Heinrad
2004-08-09, 11:52 PM

Jalgar: "OW!" -shakes hand after the cutter blasts it-

Gaihawk: -chuckles-

Leozak: -striding next to Gigatron, cocks eyebrow- "And why are these delusional beings attacking us? No race of cybernetic organisms created the Destrons. Are they derranged?"

Arcee
2004-08-10, 02:32 AM
Following Starscream's lead, Thrust was starting to make his way back to Carbombya, holding himself up in the air just barely. The effects of the ion blast had worn off, but the Conehead was still hurting from previous injuries, and had to carry the wounded Darkwing, as well. "I can't carry them both, Starscream," he groaned. "If Dreadwind can't fly by himself, you'll need to help him, or we'll have to leave him behind."

Ravage
2004-08-10, 03:44 AM
Hatemonger saw Gigatron board and got up.

"Are you joining us on this mission?" He asked with the closest thing to a smile that could be imagationed as ever appearing on Hatemongers face.

Finally a warrior with some true skills and can help keep these teams from tearing each other apart. He thought to himself.

Warcry
2004-08-10, 04:37 AM

"Dunno," Ramjet shrugged. "I've seen him walkin' by a couple times, though. He talked to that winged rodent, then went to see Galvy."

Ratbat's Office

Ratbat nodded.

"That's something, Banzai-Tron. At least the raid wasn't a total waste. What of the dam? Was it destroyed?"

"You're dismissed, Sunstorm. Get that repaired. It would be inefficient to have such a useful warrior fall to pieces in my office. I'll see to it that you have a chance to repay the Autobots in kind later."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-10, 07:01 AM
Double Punch skittered around Trypticon, moving silently through the shadows in his beast mode. He peered into rooms as he went along, but nothing interested him. Nothing he could garner too much personal information nor exploit.

Then he came upon a room with a humanoid sitting crosslegged on the ground. He seemed to be clad in some sort of archaic armour and truely didn't appear to be a transformer. Sticking to the shadow, so only his purple would show, the double-tailed scorpion creeped into the room, keeping his optics on the skull faced warrior.

DrEvil
2004-08-10, 11:05 AM
Sunstorm nodded, finally respecting Ratbat and made his way to the Medbay.

Megaplex just stood inside the office, listening.

Random Sweep
2004-08-10, 04:39 PM
Ratbats office

Banzai-Tron shook his head " No, as you would say, that would be inefficient. We may be able to hit it again once the area is clear."

Reflector
2004-08-10, 05:05 PM
Gigatron clasped his hands behind his back, eyeing up Trypticon's innards as he walked. His demeanour was casually intimidating, as ever. He gave Leozak a short glance, noting curiously the allegiance mentioned in his assertion. This one may be something after all...

"It would seem so. What's this you say about--"

Gigatron turned his attention to the interrupting Hatemonger, and his optics lit up vaguely. He could speculate quite a bit about the general's intentions with the query, but his mannerisms certainly seemed to indicate sincerity.

"Unfortunately not. Galvatron has departed Earth to pursue information about our recent enemies, leaving me in charge of the Decepticons while he is gone. I'm afraid I must remain here to direct our war efforts against the Autobots."

Flyin', flyin'

Starscream snarled at Thrust and swooped back to retrieve Dreadwind.

"You weakling! You'll be lucky if I don't have you slagged for your cowardice!"

He threw the Powermaster's frame over his shoulder and righted himself, getting back on course for Carbombya. His sensors pinged at detecting another Transformer signal just before Runner shot overhead. He looked back at her in confusion: he glimpsed a Decepticon symbol on her, but he did not recognize her. In any case, he saw her as a tool in solving his Powermaster predicament and called out.

"You! Where are you going?"

DrEvil
2004-08-10, 05:56 PM
Ratbat's Office

Megaplex shook his head.

"That would most probably what the Autobots would expect. If total destruction of the dam is required it would be best for some flyers to be armed with charges. They could blow up the dam quickly without or minimal Autobot interference"

Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm entered holding his side and sat down.
He smiled looking at the Metrodrones.

"Be gentle. It's my first time"

He laughed as they began working on him, reparing his wound.

Warcry
2004-08-10, 07:58 PM
Outside Scorponok

“Sure thing,” Sinnertwin nodded. “Right this way, Scalple.”

He headed into the city. The other three small Terrorcons followed, then scattered in three different directions. Sinnertwin smirked.

Five minutes from now, they’ll all be in the mess hall swilling Energon...

Ratbat’s Office

Ratbat smiled. It wasn’t a pleasant expression. “Indeed it would be, Banzai-Tron. But sometimes we are allowed to be inefficient...as long as our waste angers the Autobots enough to provoke an even greater waste from them.”

He shrugged (as much as a bat can shrug, anyway; it would appear only as a repositioning of the wings). “No matter; we won’t go after the dam again so soon...as Megaplex says, the Autobots would expect it. Maybe sometime in the future, but not now. There are other targets we can go after, after all...ones with a much lower probability of successful Autobot intervention.”

“I would like a word in private with Overlord when he arrives. You lot are dismissed. Unload the captured Energon in Cargo Bay Six, then see to your wounds. You may consider yourselves off-duty until you receive your next assignments.” The unsettling smile returned. “All things considered, the mission was a modest success. I’ll make a note to that effect in your personnel records.”

Ransack saluted, then spun around and escaped the office as fast as he possibly could.

Medbay, Metrotitan

The Metrodrones were unsettled by Sunstorm’s behavior, but set to work repairing him anyway.

Heinrad
2004-08-10, 08:57 PM

Bludgeon: -unmoving as Double Punch skitters into the room, katana still immobile in the air before him, held in position by Bludgeon's focus and will and nothing else- "What is it you want, Double Punch?"

Corridors, Trypticon:

Leozak: -smiles- "Perhaps it is time that we show these deluded fools what it means to interfere in Destron affairs."

Main Engineering, Trypticon:

Drillhorn: -doing last minute checks on the power conduits, nods- "We're ready to fly. All we need is a go order."

Ravage
2004-08-10, 10:53 PM
Hatemonger looked at Gigatron.

"So Galvatron will be at Cybertron when we arrive. Excellent."

Cryotek was busy running diagastics on the probe from his lab.

"Everything looks ready to roll and 110%." He said rather happily.

Piranacon disengaged.

"Well that was fun." Tentikill grumbled.

"Could have been worse." Skylor added as the group went to the med bays for some quick patch up work.

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-11, 12:45 AM
Ratbat’s office

“Thank you sir.” Roadblock said as he left, suddenly he remembered something. “Oh sir I believe I know what’s keeping Overlord. I don’t know how badly he was hurt but right before he ordered the retreat I thought I say him defeated by Victory Saber sir.” “But” Roadblock thought “How a citycon is defeated by a two mech Combiner is beyond me!” As he left Roadblock reviewed the meeting in his head. “Not to bad for a first impression, but why do I get the feeling that Ratbat would like to replace our free time with stocks if he could?” with that though he and his vehicle shell headed to the Energon dump off point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doubledealer’s room

“AH here it is!” Doubledealer now combined with Knok and in robot made, shouted as he found an intercom. Pushing one of the buttons on it he begin to talk into it. “Hey, help desk, the bridge, this behemoth’s brain, or whoever’s on the other end of this thing this is Doubledealer. And I would just like to know if it would be possible to get a map of this joint. Nothing detailed, just emergency exists, maybe were the troops, if you can call them that, and I will be departing when we hit our destination. Oh and most importantly of all it should show me were you guys are hiding all the oil bars!”

Random Sweep
2004-08-11, 03:36 AM
Ratbats office

Banzai-tron nodded andleft the room, heading back to medbay to check on Razoesharps Progress

Outside Scorpinok

Scalple nodded to Sinnertwin " Lead away."
and followed him into the city

Brave Maximus
2004-08-11, 04:26 AM
Double Punch stopped where he was and focused intierly on Bludgeon. Every strand of his being was on the edge, as if coiled. But more than that, Double Punches mind swirrled:

"I came to find a warrior, not the soldiers who inhabit this metal being. I came to find a spark like my own. One that knows that there's more than just this physical shell. One who knows that we are destined for more than this....... "

Warcry
2004-08-11, 06:47 AM
(OOC: Since Lord Zarak's been gone a while, I'll auto Shockers 'till he gets back)

Shockwave's Office

Shockwave's ever-logical mind was busy calculating the possible ways in which Prime could respond to his hail, but not too busy to notice the transmission from Blitzwing.

"Acknowledged, Blitzwing. I trust you to deal with things as you see fit. Notify me when Gigatron has finished debriefing you. Out."

Within Scorponok

Sinnertwin walked silently towards Shockwave's office, Scalple in tow.

Outside Ratbat's Office

Once they were a few paces away from the door, Ransack turned to Roadblock. "He's a little creep, isn't he?"

DrEvil
2004-08-11, 01:30 PM
Ratbat's Office

Megaplex passed the others quickly, paying no attention to them as he usually did. He walked towards the medbay even although he didn't have a lot of damage.

When he entered he saw Sunstorm sitting down. As Megaplex did with the other Decepticons, he ignored him and just awaited a Metrodrone to work on him.

Outside Metrotitan

Cyclonus walks out of Metrotitan and looks around. He begins training, shooting rocks, pieces of metal and generally anything he can find.

Cyborg_Autobot
2004-08-11, 02:07 PM
Runner transformed in mid air and lfew next to Starscream.
"I was heading twoards Japan, seeing if I could be of assistance. " She looked at him uneasily, It was a long time since she was ordered around.

Heinrad
2004-08-11, 08:43 PM
Command Deck, Trypticon:

Hellbat and Killbison: -look at each other as Doubledealer's transmission comes over the intercom-

Hellbat: "You get the feeling this is going to be a long mission?"

Killbison: "Yeah. But at least we'll get to smash stuff."

Hellbat: -sighs, flips toggle on the helm console- "Attention.... uh....." -looks at the ident tag- "....Doubledealer. This is the bridge. You should be able to download a map out of the computer terminal in your quarters, with all of the appropriate entrances and exits highlighted. And we have no oil bars here. This is a battle station, not a resort." -calls up a text window inset into the helm console, nods- "Gaihawk's also made a note that you have pets. I was wondering why he put you in those quarters. You'll find appropriate storage space for them in the south wall of your quarters, next to the energon dispenser."

Bludgeon: -still in meditative state and pose- "You seek the path of the Ultimate Warrior?"

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-11, 11:48 PM
StarBlade nodded some.

"I wish someone'd swat that winged rodent.... But that's my opinion." The assassin just sighed some. "Ah well... So, instead of Galvatron leading us, its Gigatron? Very interesting...."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-12, 02:40 AM
Double Punch's optics flared for a moment, then his voice hinted at the smile his mandibled face could not form.

"I seek a path. The path of my destiny. The one that was handed to me since my spark broke free. I do seek the unity of spark, frame and purpose. And for some reason, that purpose has led me here...."

Heinrad
2004-08-12, 04:16 AM

Bludgeon: -still seated, apparently still meditating- "Then attack me. Let us see what you know, what you need to unlearn."

Scout
2004-08-12, 05:04 AM
Blitzwing stalked down the corridors of Metrotitan in a completely foul temper. His task had been only semi-successful after all of the time he had spent dealing with fleshies.

Once again Starscream has managed to ruin plans to better the Decepticon army. Insane fool.

I'm not taking the fallout from his botching this time. Hmpf. The individuals in our ranks do more to foil our own interests than the Autobots do. I don't see why Galvatron tolerates....

He stopped and stared for a moment. "Astrotrain is city commander here. Hmmm."

Slowly, the triple changer turned and headed for the office.

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-12, 05:12 AM
Outside Ratbat's Office

“He definitely seems like and he’d be more comfortable in charge of business than a military suit.” Roadblock replied to Ransack. “And quit frankly the way he was eyeing my vehicle shell when I entered the room was disturbing. “

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubledealer’s room

As the message closed Doubledealer just shook his head. “No bars! That’s the one problem with Cons they don’t know how to live a little! Oh while.” Skar simply growled under his breath angrily. “Pets! Why those dirty little mechs…”

Warcry
2004-08-12, 05:16 AM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Yet more Metrodrones emerged and began repairing Megaplex.

"Swat? I don't know 'bout that..." Ramjet chuckled. "Blast, maybe." He frowned. "Yeah, Gigs is back. Don't know what Galvy's up to that he can't do the job, though."

Corridors, Metrotitan

"He's an accountant. What did you expect, Roadblock?" Ransack shrugged, somewhat painfully. He turned and walked through a nearby door.

"Here we are. Cargo bay six. Let's start unloading."

Scout
2004-08-12, 07:33 AM
Blitzwing closed quickly on the talkative white seeker and the femme.

"Probably getting ready to turn a few sorry carcasses here into slag, that what. Scram Ramjet and take your... heh... friend there with you."

Warcry
2004-08-12, 07:40 AM

"And who's gonna guard the boss then, Blitzwing?" Ramjet straightened slightly, "You?"

Scout
2004-08-12, 07:52 AM
Blitzwing leaned over and his optics flashed. "Go ahead and ask me again, Ramjet. I'm very capable of convincing."

Warcry
2004-08-12, 08:00 AM
"I said, 'who's gonna guard the boss then, Blitzwing? You?'" Ramjet took a couple steps forward, swaggering, and gave Blitzwing a predatory smirk. "'Cause everyone knows you couldn't guard a locked Energon bunker from a pack of Micromasters, don't they?"

Scout
2004-08-12, 08:11 AM
Blitzwing snarled and then smirked- coldly.
"You're right Ramjet."
He turned his shoulder towards the seeker as if he were going to leave.
"I couldn't guard an energon bunker from a pack of anything, because unlike you, my fighting skills are far more valueable to the cause than to be kept in check by simply being a doorhop."

Warcry
2004-08-12, 08:15 AM
Ramjet's optics narrowed.

"Prove it."

He stepped into striking range of the Triplechanger, throwing a right cross at Blitzwing's head and driving his left fist towards his gut.

Scout
2004-08-12, 08:30 AM
Blitzwing spun as he heard Ramjet lunge at him. He let the fist connect with his midsection and leaned sideways with a successful dodge of the facial shot. Blitzwing returned fire with a left elbow directed straight at the seeker's head and a knee up towards Ramjet's gut.

Warcry
2004-08-12, 08:37 AM
Ramjet sidestepped, avoiding the knee but taking a glancing blow off his cone from the elbow. He let the impact of the elbow drive him farther to the side, while his foreward momentum carried him past Blitzwing. He swung his arm at the base of the Triplechanger's neck, leading with the butt of his laser rifle.

Scout
2004-08-12, 08:45 AM
Blitzwing felt the sharp jab of the butt of the rifle on his neck, but it only made him more irritable. He roared an angry yell and scowled as he spun around to face Ramjet.
"Standing around, you must enjoy being a wall flower... let's put you there."

He clentched both fists and drove them straight for the annoying seeker's wings in an attempt to pin him forcefully against the wall.

Warcry
2004-08-12, 08:57 AM
Ramjet was taken aback by Blitzwing's attack, finding himself pinned against the bulkhead. His wings hurt, and he assumed they'd been crumpled somewhat by the impact.

Not that that stopped him. Whereas pain would stop or slow down most of his comrades, it fueled Ramjet; it made him stronger. Before now, he'd just been playing, enjoying a little scrum with a comrade. Now, he was really angry.

Now he wanted to put Blitzwing's head on his mantle.

He grabbed the Triplechanger's arms, then drove his cone-shaped head towards Blitzwing's face in a vicious headbutt.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-13, 12:04 AM
When Blitzwing walked up and interrupted what was a good, and surprisingly civil, conversation between herself and Ramjet, StarBlade was annoyed. Then, when the scuffle started, the assassin simply moved out of the way, so as not be in the way, and to not get injured or pulled in. She watched quietly, till the triple changer managed to injure the Seeker, but before she could do anything, Ramjet, looking extremely pissed, retaliated with a headbutt.

Oooh, this could be bad... but I'm not about to leave, since Ramjet and I were actually getting along. If he needs help, I'm gonna give it. StarBlade took two more steps back, to avoid the fight, but also to put herself into position to offer assistance to Ramjet should he need it.

Reflector
2004-08-13, 06:51 PM
Gigatron gave Leozak an approving glance. Whether or not his words were sincere, his tone implied an affirmative. Gigatron wished to discuss more about his affairs with the Destrons, but he was simply too busy a mech. His optics scanned the halls more thoroughly as his feet carried him through them.

"Indeed. Tell me about the programs you are working on with Trypticon and what you've done here in your tenure."

He gave Hatemonger a cursory nod.

"Feel free to chip in with pertinent input."

Heinrad
2004-08-13, 09:44 PM
Corridors, Trypticon:

Leozak: "The sensors and targeting systems have been upgraded, and the powerplants have been overhauled and upgraded as well. The next step is installing a power generating system to make Trypticon independant of energon requirements. On the up side, the engine upgrades didn't come at a cost to fuel efficiency. For the same amount of energon he's taking now, we have enough power to power the defelctor shields, forcefields, the main gun, and all of the secondary weapons at full power."

Scout
2004-08-13, 10:06 PM
Tactical error...

*WHACK!*

As the white cone smashed into his face, Blitzwing staggered backwards in pain - his mouth orifice split and began to leak fluid.

The hit made Blitzwing furious, and he snarled. Letting the seeker go with one hand, he grabbed for one of Ramjet's arms with the intention of pulling the jet into a spin.

Warcry
2004-08-14, 05:52 AM
Ramjet grinned. "Didn't like that, Blitzy-boy?"

The seeker was slightly surprised when Blitzwing grabbed his arm. Using the momentum of the spin to his advantage, he aimed a hurried-but-powerful kick at the Triplechanger's knee.

Random Sweep
2004-08-14, 06:14 AM
Outside Scorpinok

Scalple continued to follow Sinnertwin

Metrotitan
After exiting the med-bay with Razorsharp, Banzai-tron decided to find the fortresses rec room

Might get a bit of practice in seeing as that flying rodent has left me off duty

Heading down one of the higher level corridors Banzai-tron heard a scuffle near the fortress commanders office.

Well what do we have here, one of the coneheads and that stupid battering ram Blitzwing.

moving into the room to catch a better veiw of Ramjet and Blitzwing's altercation Banzai-tron noticed Starblade .

" This been going on long?" he asked Starblade

Scout
2004-08-14, 06:18 AM
A sickening crack echoed in the hallway as Ramjet's foot connected to the side of Blitzwing's knee. The big purple Decepticon's optics flared in a mix of pain and absolute anger.

He wasn't playing at a scuffle anymore. He had been ready to relieve the seeker who had obviously been too bored to stand properly at his post, but the conehead didn't seem bright enough to take the hint.

Denied of the opportunity to send the jet flying down the hall and having his knee joints either cracked or broken, the stakes raised. The triple-changer heaved Ramjet forcefully sideways toward a wall, intending on following the white jet's probable hit with a pummeling fist blow.

Warcry
2004-08-14, 06:33 AM
Ramjet chuckled as he heard the crack of Blitzwing's knee, but his amusement faded somewhat when his right shoulder slammed hard into the wall. He swung his left arm out blindly at chest level, moments before the Triplechanger's follow-up punch crunched painfully into his midsection.

He met the pain with a grin, as always.

Scout
2004-08-14, 06:47 AM
Blitzwing curled his upper lip back in disgust as he looked at Ramjet's smile.
Creep.

Reluctantly, he let Ramjet drop and turned painfully back towards the door.

He grumbled a simple word as he began moving towards the guard position.
"Scram."

Warcry
2004-08-14, 07:08 AM
Ramjet's grin was soon joined by a hearty laugh.

He's had enough, has he?

"You fight well," he said, "for a Triplechanger, anyway."

He gave Blitzwing a friendly clap on the shoulder. "We'll hav'ta do this again sometime. Don't let the boss get slagged while I'm gone."

He shot StarBlade a glance. "I'm gonna to go find somethin' to kill. Wanna come?"

Quick Switch
2004-08-14, 04:14 PM
Astrotrain fidgeted with his latest report, trying to drone out the mindless shouting and hitting coming outside his office.

Rumblings indicate many of the front line troops are unsatisfied with current leadership concerns...

Galvatron is withdrawn and reclusive, Gigatron as well. Conclusion? Little faith in current command, justified or otherwise.

Efficiency is down in all sectors. No report as yet of human contractors willing to build War Fleet. Forced conscription possibility?

Hound has been recovered by the Autobots. Consider project an overwhelming failure-

"Failure is something I am familiar with," Astrotrain spat. Lubricant coursed down his brow. And again with that damned SCREAMING!

Prognosis is difficult to ascertain as yet, but communications between other City Commanders has been sporadic, if not nonexistent. Two plots have been detected against you just today.

It is as I have long suspected. Efficiency falls to the wayside when petty ambition becomes the goal of most of the faction. Suggest stepping away from City Commander position, as you will not receive the results you wish for, since many of the others will not permit it. You have done an admirable job, Fleet Admiral, and Megatron would have pleased with your dedication.

Suggest repositioning yourself among more familiar units, but retain an advisory position with Gigatron. You have been chained to a desk to long, and your work woefully unappreciated.

But what did you expect? You know as well as I this is why we're never going to win this 'great war'.

Regards-

Astrotrain rose from his desk and practically flung the door open.

"ENOUGH!" The Triple Changer snapped. "I am tired of this ceaseless jabbering outside my office! Remove yourselves from my presence, or give me your concerns which will properly be addressed-"

He blinked, seeing Ramjet and Star Blade

"I buried your vaporized ashes three years ago, Blitzwing. Explain to me why you stand in front of me now!"

Astrotrain stiffened at this unexpected sight.

Brave Maximus
2004-08-14, 07:02 PM
Double Punch leaned back alittle and scapmerd around the unmoving Bludgeon. Sizing up his opponent, and studying his sword. Pausing for a breif second he lashed out with his left claw, attempting to snag the sitting Decepticon in the back. At the same time he lashed out with his right scorpions tail, aiming just above where Bludgeons hand is. His hope, to catch the pretender's hand as he went for the sword.

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-14, 08:16 PM
Cargo Bay Six

“So Ransack,” Roadblock said as he took out another Energon cube from his vehicle shell. “what’s there to do around here on off time?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------‘

Doubledealer’s room

“Hmm, a squirt of mid-grade oil, and couple of frozen hydrogen cubes for the extra boom, should do it.!” Doubledealer said as he finished adding various ingredients to a glass of Energon. “Not as good as what a real bartender could cook up but it will have to do.” He commented as he stashed the extra ingredients into sub-space. “Are you sure this is a good idea?” Skar asked from a preach in the sub room. “Oh what the cons don’t know can’t hurt them.” Doubledealer replied dismissingly before taking a sip of his drink.

Scout
2004-08-14, 08:24 PM
"I'm here--- to repay the favor, Astrotrain." Blitzwing said with a low, menacing rumble.

He brought up his rifle and brought it to bear at the other triple changer's forehead, and then smirked as he mimiced a trigger-pull.

"Bang."

Blitzwing grinned slightly and then scoffed as he lowered his gun, deliberately not answering.
"Since when do you like peace and quiet 'Train?"

Quick Switch
2004-08-14, 09:12 PM
Astrotrain, to harried to consider the possibility Blitzwing was joking, turned back in his office, dismissing Star Blade and Ramjet with a short wave.

"Sit." He called out to the other unit.

Ravage
2004-08-14, 10:47 PM
Hatemonger nodded back to Gigatron.

"I would tell you what I can as I have been more involved with the probe and readying the operation to Cybertron. Currently Shockwave to the best of my knowledge is attempting to get Autobot help. But anyway." He pressed a button on his forearm and a holoview with Cryotek appeared.

Cryotek was amused when he saw Gigatron.

"Another beast warrior. We should talk sometime." He smiled.

"But anyway way down to business. Where the Breastforce rebuild Trips with the Constructicons help I built the probe with my own hands and Mixmaster making the stealth paint I needed for it. I will save you the details but this has top of the line equipment for spying on the Quints coupled with a decent about of firepower and a low yield nuke for that added help if needed. But thats the probe in a nutshell." Cryotek said and stood at the screen.

*OOC sorry for any muck ups in writing, just got over a pretty massive migraine and my meds make me a bit funky hope its not too bad :)*

Heinrad
2004-08-14, 10:54 PM

Bludgeon: -rolls away from the claw coming at his back, ignoring the katana hanging in the air, his hand instead going for the outstretched tail, as he snaps one of his legs around in a slashing kick towards Double Punch's head-

Brave Maximus
2004-08-15, 02:38 AM
Double Punch flattens to the ground, as best he can with Bludgeon holding one of his tails. His kick still manages to graze the top of his scorpion's head though, causing his optics to lose focus for a second. With Bludgeon holding his tail, he transforms, tails turning into legs. Hopeing to either send the Pretender flying or at least force him to let go.

Heinrad
2004-08-15, 03:30 AM
Bludgeon: -lets go of the tail as Double Punch transforms, moves in close, firing a one foot punch at Double Punch's torso, katana still hanging in the air, completely immobile-

Brave Maximus
2004-08-15, 03:33 AM
As he transforms, Double punch rolls backwards, avoiding the punch and rolls to his feet, and stands in the ready position, legs moving slightly on his back

Heinrad
2004-08-15, 03:56 AM
Bludgeon: -holds hand out, katana flies into it, hilt first, shifts into ready position-

Scout
2004-08-15, 05:24 AM
Blitzwing grumbled as he limped around the corner and flopped with all the grace of a crashing spacecruiser into a chair. He promptly hauled the chair next to him to the front and put his feet up, looking at the paper towers in front of him.

"Nice er... forest... ya got here Astrotrain."
He laughed.
"Gonna wear out your wrist rotators and get cross-opticed doing so much writing instead of shooting."

Quick Switch
2004-08-15, 09:31 AM
"Haha," Astrotrain sighed wearily. "It's a living." He settled behind his desk. "What can I do for you?"

Reflector
2004-08-15, 04:14 PM
Gigatron gave the holoview of Cryotek a quizzical look as it faded away. He knew this one... different time, different place. His optics slowly floated back to studying his surroundings.

"Yes, Shockwave has already briefed me on the probe's specifications," he replied to Hatemonger. "I take it you've volunteered for the delivery to Cybertron."

His gaze shot quickly around to Leozak. So many houses, so little time.

"Have you any lieutenants other than the good general here? I would like to meet who is running my city."

Metrotitan

Man, this place is huge! They sure done a lot around here...

Octane's spectral aura whisked through the halls of the gargantuan city, impossible to detect by any conventional sensors. He'd been searching for Galvatron's lair (or at least one of his brothers') for some time, but it was his first affair in Metrotitan - he was only familiar by his very brief stay in Metroplex twelve years prior. Though he moved with significant speed, he had difficulty covering all sectors of--

Huh?

Octane stopped moving abruptly. Something felt different here. Something... familiar. Something wrong. His omnidirectional viewing field narrowed on a door just ahead and to his left. He floated up to it and read the placard:

Thunderwing... But you ain't the only one in there, are ya buddy?

Octane transposed himself through the door and eyed up the Pretender carefully. Something was definitely wrong with him, and Octane knew just what.

"Pssssst," he whispered as his twinkle slowly began to propogate something visible in the air...

Scout
2004-08-15, 04:56 PM
"Nothing 'Train."
Blitzwing smirked and rose to his feet slowly. In a flash, he yanked out his electron scimitar and in three sudden swipes, cleanly split both desk and paperwork into segments.

"Let's go have fun."

Quick Switch
2004-08-15, 07:31 PM
Astrotrain blinked, flattened back in his chair by the ferocity of the strike.

"Uh," he said, echoing vocoder amplifying his bewilderment. "This is a bad omen," he said, holding up his hands.

Scrapper's report though...they just want my job. I miss making meaningful plots. The crunch of my wheels under a railroad track, or cruising up in space, observing everyone below. And now that Blitzwing's back...

"Okay," he said warily, fighting a smile, lowering his hands. "Let's say I accept this little jaunt. Tell me you have a plan."

Octane would have noticed that Thunderwing's room was most definitely not in order.

The two body forms turned to face him.

"Octane," Mindwipe said silkily from Thunderwing's real body. "Vith your usual theatrics. Velcome back from oblivion. Blah."

"Most intriguing experience, defying death," Vorath the Nebulan replied from Thunderwing's Pretender shell.

Heinrad
2004-08-15, 09:23 PM
Corridors, Trypticon:

Leozak: -manages to not stop dead in shock at Gigatron's comment- "Gaihawk, Drillhorn, and Spinister are my lieutenants."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-16, 01:26 AM
Double Punch flex's his claws extending the blades on the inside and on the "Fingers". He launches himself at Bludgeon, attempting to slice the belly of his pretender shell.

Scout
2004-08-16, 02:39 AM
"I have four plans." Blitzwing laughed as he held up four fingers.

"Plan 1. Go blow up Autobots.
Plan 2. Go blow up Starscream.
Plan 3. Go get energon.
Plan 4. Go get those five-faced morons out of my home."

He walked carefully to the door. "First I gotta go get Ramhead's damage fixed. Wanna come?"

Heinrad
2004-08-16, 03:08 AM

Bludgeon: -leaps, arcing over Double Punch's lunge, slashing at Double Punch's back-

Ravage
2004-08-16, 03:18 AM
Hatemonger looked back at Gigatron.

"To answer your question, I believe as the humans would say, oh Hell yeah. I will fight until my last drop of oil and last iota of energon is shed to get those scum off my home planet."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-16, 03:28 AM
Double Punch watched as his oppoent flipped over him and his lunge was missplaced. He tucked in and rolled forward, using his own momentum to roll forward. Bludgeon's Katana scraped across his back - not going deep, just enough to cause a scar. Double Punch continued to roll, before he hit the wall, he stuck his legs out, bracing against the wall, kicking himself forward. He transformed into scorpion mode, keeping the momentum, and skittering on his legs. He then fired his gattling gun, near the ground and Bludgeons legs - followed by a double tail strike.

Reflector
2004-08-16, 03:34 AM
Gigatron nodded approvingly to Hatemonger's enthusiasm, enriching it with a twinkle in his optics.

"I'd like to introduce myself to them," he decreed to Leozak. "And let's have a look at your command center while we're at it."

Metrotitan: Thunderwing's Quarters

"Aw, way to ruin it! You must be a riot guest of honor at surprise parties."

Octane sped up the process of his materialization, revealing his transparent physical form to the possessed Pretender. He looked with a smirk at the state of disarray consuming the floor.

"Anyway, I like what you done with the place... So who's in there? Is that Mindwipe? And the big guy must be your little buddy. Nice getup. Who's your designer?"

Bombshell
2004-08-16, 06:06 AM
Around Trypticon

Runabout and Runamuck had paced outside the massive mobile command base, bored to termination about how little action they have seen ever since that Autobot attack.

"You think that they would have found something for us to do," Runamuck grumbled.

"Yeah," Runabout replied. "I mean, like, the Autobums invaded us, so shouldn't we be leading an invasion into their territory or something?"

"Well, in any case," Runamuck groaned, kicking a nearby rock and sending it sailing down the way. "We should be doing something."
Carbombya Airspace

Darkwing and Dreadwind groaned, seeing that they were thousands of feet in the air, but not under their own power. They then looked at their saviors.

"Oh, joy," Dreadwind moaned. "We're never going to be able to live this down, will we?"

"Probably not," Darkwing replied. "Especially since Screamer here is likely to make us his personal whipping boys as payment or something."

Warcry
2004-08-16, 06:11 AM
Corridors, Scorponok

Sinnertwin looked back at Scalple. "So how'd you end up stranded on that rock, anyway?"

The Terrorcon rapped on Shockwave's door, then waited for admission.

Cargo Bay Six, Metrotitan

Ransack stacked his energon cubes in a neat pile as he considered Roadblock's question.

"Not very slaggin' much, I tell you." He shrugged, again with some pain. "Other than harrass those annoying humans, there's not much to do for fun anywhere on this planet."

Heinrad
2004-08-16, 02:25 PM
Corridors, Trypticon:

Leozak: -thinking to self- Remember the plan, remember the plan.... stay calm..... If I lose it now, the Destron Empire will never rise again...." -nods to Gigatron- "Of course, sir." -activates commlink- "Gaihawk, Drillhorn, meet us on the bridge. Gigatron would like to meet you."

Base of boarding ramp, Trypticon:

Gaihawk: -into commlink- "Aye, Captain." -looks over at Jalgar- "Keep an eye on things."

Jalgar: -shaking his still tingling hand- "Got ya. And try to keep the Captain from losing his cool. Last thing we need is to lose our base."

Gaihawk: -scowls- "I know." -strides into Trypticon-

Jalgar: -looks over at the pacing Battlechargers- "Hey, you two. What's up?"

Bludgeon: -stumbles backwards as the gatling cannon shells hammer against his leg bracers, slashes at the tails as they surge towards him-

Arcee
2004-08-16, 04:06 PM
Carbombya Airspace

"Shut up or I'll drop you!" Thrust snapped at Darkwing. He was already fearing the punishment he'd get from Starscream for their failure - the whole blame for which Starscream would undoubtedly put on them - and didn't want a reminder.

He was only hoping he'd be able to make it all the way back to Metrotitan - if he was to crash on the way, it would be like Starscream to just leave him and Darkwing lying there without getting them help.

Random Sweep
2004-08-16, 04:06 PM
"Well Sinnertwin " Scalple replied " I was the only Decepticon left abourd the Nemisis when it plummeted towards this mudball, and I am by no means a starship pilot, so when i ejected in a lifepod I ended up crashing into the southern polar regeion of this planet."

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-16, 04:21 PM
The assassin, obviously not listening for anyone coming up behind her, never heard Banzai-tron's approach, so when he spoke, StarBlade gave a bit of a start. Her head spun to stare at him, then she realized he asked a question.

"A few minutes," she repsonded. She then turned her attention back to the fight.

The fight was just getting to be really interesting when Blitzwing took up Ramjet's position as guard. Then, Ramjet turned to her and asked, "I'm gonna to go find somethin' to kill. Wanna come?" The assassin grinned evilly.

"Of course. I've been rather bored lately. And a bored assassin is never a good thing."

Random Sweep
2004-08-16, 04:28 PM
"Well, isn't that great, a good fight in progress and i only get to see the end of it." Banzai-tron complained
" hey Ramjet, you know this rock pretty well, what is there to do for fun around here?."

Quick Switch
2004-08-16, 05:30 PM
"No," Astrotrain said, shaking his head. "I must address some concerns with Gigatron first. Mainly, about deciding upon my replacement."

He rose from his desk.

"A short report should suffice from the communications center."

"Yes," Mindwipe replied blandly. "It is I."

"Vorath, Minister of Science of late for the Nebulan Hive," the binary bond partner replied by way of introduction. "You are one of the triple changers."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-16, 07:45 PM
The tips of Double Punches stingers seem to stay attached for a moment, even though energon begins to leek through them, once the forward momentum stops with the tails, each stinger slides down and off, allowing a spray of energon to escape before turning into a dribble from each end.

Double Punch howls and transforms. He launches a flurry of hand\blade strikes at the Pretender, before dropping into a sweep kick.

Scout
2004-08-16, 09:30 PM
Blitzwing scowled. This certainly wasn't the Astrotrain he remembered- or thought he remembered.

"It's easy Astrotrain. Just yell two words into the city com panel. 'I quit!' That's all there is to it."

A very brief pause later, Blitzwing began stalking off towards the repair bay.
"Meet you in 30 in the front observation deck."

Warcry
2004-08-16, 10:30 PM
Corridors, Scorponok

“That was...” Sinnertwin frowned at Scalple, “a long time ago. Why did it take so long for you to call for help?”

Outside Astrotrain’s Office

Ramjet grinned. “I bet we can stir up ‘nuff ‘Bots to get rid of that boredom in a hurry, StarBlade.” He glanced at his wings, nodding in approval as he noticed that the damage Blitzwing had caused was already repairing itself.

He shot Banzai-Tron a smirk. “Follow us and you’ll find out.”

Ramjet headed for the nearest exit, a spring in his step at the prospect of mass carnage and mayhem.

Heinrad
2004-08-17, 12:06 AM

Bludgeon: -leaps backwards to avoid the blades, but lands as the the leg sweep comes, lands on his back, using the momentum from the fall to complete a reverse sommersault, returns to his feet, fireball fully formed in his hand, then flings the crackling sphere of electricity at Double Punch-

Bombshell
2004-08-17, 01:03 AM
Outisde Tripticon

Runabout looked at Jalgar.

"How should we know?"
Carbombya Airspace

Darkwing remained silent as Thrust snapped back at him.

Brave Maximus
2004-08-17, 01:12 AM
Double Punch raises his hands, blades pointed out, and attempts to deflect the energy ball coming at him. His claw blades shread the energy, blue lightning crackling around his claws. They then go limp and he looks at his oppenent with an open stare:

"How...... how did you do that?"

Heinrad
2004-08-17, 02:01 AM

Bludgeon: -sheaths katana- "Because of the training that I have undergone. I am a child of the path of Metallikato." -skull face manages to take on a cocked eyebrow look- "Why did you lose control after I cut the tips of your tails off?"

Jalgar: -shrugs- "It looked like you guys were doing something. Any idea why the Autobots invaded our territory?"

Sixswitch
2004-08-17, 02:12 AM
(OOC: Note, the italicised conversation is Wingspan and Pounce communicating through internal radio. It's not audible to anyone else.)

The sleek puma form slunk behind a rock, within a stone's throw of Trypticon. Truth be told, he didn't care for the company of the other Decepticons. Nor did he like them knowing where he was. It was more fun that way. His mastery of the night allowed him to slip into any of the Decepticon cities at will.

"Where are you?" an impatient voice echoed in his head. "Gigatron is going to Trypticon's command centre."

"With Leozak, right?" Pounce replied, a touch of a smirk creeping into his voice. "Two of the Breastforce are sitting around out here with Runabout and Runamuck, looking bored."

"Yes well, Gigatron is planning some sort of mission. I think we should be on it."

"Why?"

"Because I'm bored. My skills are going to waste here. And so are yours, Pounce."

Pounce sighed. His brother was right. He missed the thrill of the hunt. And he wasn't bored enough to start hunting Decepticons. Not yet, anyway.

"Alright," Pounce agreed. "Find out more about this mission."

The puma sat on his haunches, and waited for his clone brother to find out more. Wingspan meanwhile, was casually heading for Trypticon's command centre, to do as Pounce asked.

Brave Maximus
2004-08-17, 02:56 AM
Straitening himself, though his arms still numb, Double Punch stared at Bludgeon.

"It was what I know. Use the anger, the pain and the hurt. Release it at your opponent and make him feel the same. The path of Crystolocution taught me this."

Nodding to Bludgeon:

"Can you show me that technique?"

Random Sweep
2004-08-17, 03:10 AM
Scorpinok

Scalple narrowed his eyes at Sinnertwin
"There is a good reason, however i believe that i should explain to Shockwave first."
Mentally he singled Sinnertwin out for some future painfull experiment

Metrotitan

" Sounds like a plan" Banzai-tron said following behind Ramjet
turning to Starblade he asked " So you mentioned that you are an assassin, whats your prefered method of execution?"

Warcry
2004-08-17, 05:11 AM
Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister watched his console carefully, using Trypticon's internal sensors to track the various Decepticons who were moving about the city. He took note that Leozak was enroute, accompanied by someone that he appeared to be Gigatron.

He was more interested, however, in the singular life sign that was likewise heading towards the bridge; the one that he didn't recognise (OOC:Wingspan). The Targetmaster stepped away from his console and moved towards the entrance, timing himself so that he would arrive at the doorway at the exact time that the unknown signal would.

He stepped through the door, recognised the form as that of one of the Decepticon clones, and said, "State your business."

The reply would let him determine which of the clones he was dealing with, he assumed.

Corridors, Scorponok

Sinnertwin chuckled, both at Scalple's visable annoyance and his nonresponsive reply. "If you say so..."

Bombshell
2004-08-17, 06:23 AM
Outside Trypticon

"Probably to get that Autobot we had captured," Runamuck shrugged.

Sixswitch
2004-08-17, 12:32 PM
Wingspan smiled at Spinister.
"Simply observing," he told the Targetmaster. "And waiting for Gigatron. I want to speak with him. Spinister, is it? May I wait inside?"

Pounce had listened as the robots before him talked about the captured Autobot.

"Captured Autobot?" he directed the question at his brother.
"Must be talking about their scout, Hound," Wingspan replied. [i]"We had captured him, and installed new Decepticon memory chips."
[i]"Oh."

Heinrad
2004-08-17, 03:11 PM

Bludgeon: "If you wish to follow my path, you will have to forgo emotion in combat. While there are those who believe that it is a source of strength, and to the untrained, it can be useful. But only in the short term. Anger and pain disrupt the mind, break your focus." -smirks..... as much as a skull face can smirk, anyway- "As for the fireball..... If you know of the art of Circuit-Su, the adepts are able to call upon the energy of their 'spark' to throw bolts of lightning, or so they claim." -holds up one hand, electricity crackling from his fingertips- "Metallikato does not draw that energy from the thrower's essence. Once you achieve the level of meditation and training, you will know how to draw energy from everything around you, utilize the forces of the universe itself, to power this attack." -draws katana- "But remember, my apprentice, the blade is your true self, the full extension of your being." -lets go of katana, katana stays hovering in midair, starts moving around the room circling around Double Punch three times before returning to Bludgeon's hand- "You are the sword, the sword is you."

Jalgar: -looks over towards Pounce, cat-like ears on head seeming to rotate completely forward, shrugs, looks back at the Battlechargers- "Then we should attack the Autobots, and I think we are. Gigatron's got something planned, anyway."

Sixswitch
2004-08-17, 04:37 PM
Pounce gave a feral smile, as he vanished behind the rocks. In moving forwards, he had given the Decepticons at the bottom of Trypticon's ramp a chance to spot him, and Jalgar was the one who did it. This told him that Jalgar was not unskilled in the ways of stealth and subterfuge either. In a way then, he was a sort of kindred spirit. Except Pounce didn't have any kindred spirits. It did mean that he'd have to be doubly careful around this 'Con.

He slunk away, and made his way around the base of Trypticon's city mode, away from the assembled Decepticons. Above his head was a plasma vent, which he knew was only ever used when Trypticon changed into his dinosaur form.

Bunching his legs beneath him, Pounce leapt nimbly up and into the vent. A few moments later, he'd dropped down into an empty side corridor, and transformed into robot mode.

Time to get to the command centre and find Wingspan and Gigatron.

Quick Switch
2004-08-17, 06:45 PM
Astrotrain waved away Blitzwing's grumbling and walked out of his office toward the communications center, thinking of what he was going to put in his report.

Warcry
2004-08-17, 07:50 PM
Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister nodded curtly. “You may enter, Wingspan.”

He stepped back into the bridge and allowed the clone to pass.

Reflector
2004-08-17, 09:30 PM
Gigatron's optics fell on the broad door down the hall. Yes, he recalled this area from the schematics he'd looked through at some point prior. He couldn't recall ever having used Trypticon's facilities, but the layout was definitely recognizable...

"This would be the command center, wouldn't it?"

He looked up at the door calmly as the distance closed.

"Open! Gigatron commands!"

Sky over Carbombya

Starscream snarled quietly, both frustrated with Dreadwind's bulk and annoyed with the petty exchange.

"Shut it, both of you, or I'll leave you here for the fleshlings to take apart!"

A sigh escaped him as Decepticon City came into view. After a brief volley with communications for landing clearance, Starscream set down shakily on one of Metrotitan's runways. He looked around briefly, then strode over to a cargo cart and set Dreadwind down.

"Take these two imbeciles to medbay," he addressed Thrust. "I need to talk to Gigatron about this... debacle!"

Metrotitan: Thunderwing's Quarters

"I got a name!" the specter fumed. "An' it's Octane!"

The tantrum ended as quickly as it had begun. Octane remembered that Mindwipe was in the same boat he was, and he needed the help.

"Anyway, listen. I got a problem, and I figger maybe you can help out. See, I need a body, but I'm no good with all the technical stuff involved. I possessed an engineer, but it don't help that I don't know what all the stuff in his head means! And I know you're good at this ghost stuff..."

Octane levitated toward the Pretender shell, a begging look smeared on his projected face.

"Ya gotta help me out here, Mindwipe! I'll make it worth your while once I got my body back. Whaddaya say?"

Sixswitch
2004-08-17, 09:43 PM
Wingspan nodded to Spinister as he slipped past him and into the room. He had barely had enough time to walk to an empty chair when the door slid open again, revealing the hulking frame of Gigatron.

"He's here."
"OK, I'll wait outside," Pounce replied.
"Yes. Eloquence never was your strong point."

Wingspan stayed seated as Gigatron entered. Rushing up to someone as soon as they walk into a room is not the way to get what you want. He'd wait 'til the Decepticon general had had a chance to do whatever it was he wanted to.

Pounce meanwhile, approached Gigatron's back as he stood in the doorway to the command centre, but he turned away, and paced up the corridor. Wingspan was right, he might have been quite an excellent infiltrator and assassin, but he was no diplomat.

So he waited.

Bombshell
2004-08-17, 09:48 PM
Outside Trypticon

"Plans, plans plans," Runamuck whined. "I don't know about you, but I'm sick of planning. All they do is try to figure out the best way to screw things up royally."

"Yeah," Runabout added. "We should just charge ahead, lasers blasting and sort things out later."
Metrotitain

Dreadwind groaned as he was uncerimoniously dumped on the cargo cart.

"Smooth move there, Screamer," he groaned.

Quick Switch
2004-08-17, 11:14 PM
"Of course," Mindwipe replied. He clanked Thunderwing's true body forward, and out into the hallway. "I vould suggest turning invisible for the time being. Our faction, as a whole, are rather...skittish concerning units who have returned from the Void."

"A new one could probably be constructed," Vorath commented absently as he left the chamber with the shell itself. "I find this metallic form cumbersome. Once I am able to procure a Synthazoid Mold, I will be also be able to fashion a more suitable body."

"As vill I," Mindwipe replied. "I know just who to see..."

Arcee
2004-08-17, 11:38 PM
Metrotitan

Thrust managed a rough landing. For a moment, he lay on his belly, groaning. Then he scrambled to his feet, tossed Darkwing onto the same cargo cart Starscream had put Dreadwind on, and started to drag the Powermasters - and himself - to Metrotitan's medbay.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-18, 12:18 AM
StarBlade grinned some more.

"Sounds like a plan, Ramjet..." Then Banzai-tron asked her a question about her preferred assassination method. Turning, she smiled some.

"Perferred method? What ever works at the time. Most times its sniping, but sometimes I need to get up close and personal and... well... it depends on the assignment."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-18, 04:38 AM
Double Punch watched Bludgeon with the energy in his hand and then watched the Katana circle around him. While the Pretenders words threatened to escape him - something with in him rang true. The words struck a cord and reverberated with in him.

It came almost as a shock to him. He felt as if he were floating out of his body, looking down on the scene. Double Punch retracted his claw blades and kneeled before Bludgeon, bowing his head:

"Then teach me, for I am your student...... My Lord Master....."

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-18, 05:10 AM
“Pestering fleshlings!” Roadblock sighed. “From what little I saw of those things towards the end that power plant raid that’s hardly entreating. They seem to scare easier than Autobots! Oh well…” he finally sighed.

Warcry
2004-08-18, 05:35 AM
Corridors, Metrotitan

"It does, doesn't it?" Ramjet strode out the door, transformed, and headed off in a westerly direction. Within moments he was flying over the seemingly endless North African desert enroute to the Atlantic.

Let's see how them 'Bots react to us tearin' up their back yard... He mentally frowned. I just hope Banzai-Tron can keep up with StarBlade an' me...

Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister nodded once more to Wingspan, then moved back to his station. He glanced at the entrance briefly as the doors parted for Gigatron, then went back to his work.

"Yeah, I know," Ransack said. "Just one more reason for us to run those slimy Quints off our planet then, eh Roadblock?"

Random Sweep
2004-08-18, 03:52 PM
Banzai-tron watched Ramjet Transform and knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep up in flight, held out a tracker to Starblade .
" Just incase I lose sight of you two.... I wouldn't want to miss any fun now would I"

Heinrad
2004-08-18, 11:18 PM

Bludgeon: -holds out hand- "Rise, my apprentice. Our first step is to get you a sword. For that, we shall have to go to the armory."

Brave Maximus
2004-08-19, 03:46 AM
Double Punch stood up and smiled:

"Let us start then - for I am eager to learn."

Double Punch followed Bludgeon out of the room and down to Trypticon's Armoury.

Heinrad
2004-08-19, 03:24 PM
Command Deck, Trypticon:

Hellbat: -looks back as the lift doors open and Drillhorn walks out of the lift-

Outside corridor entrance to command deck, Trypticon:

Gaihawk: -comes running up to Leozak, Gigatron, and Hatemonger-

Armory, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -looking over the selection of energo-swords- "Here they are, Double Punch. Pick one that suits you."

Random Sweep
2004-08-19, 04:08 PM
Trypticon armoury

Triggerhappy saw Bludgeon and Double punch enter the armoury and head to his melee weapon rack
" Excuse me but I don't care if your Galvatron himself." he stated " No one takes anything without filling in a requisition form." he continued holding out a datapad

Brave Maximus
2004-08-20, 04:20 AM
Double Punch walked past Trigger happy, giving him a sly smile and started looking at swords.

It took him a moment, but he found one deep in the back. Longer and more slender than Bludgeon's Katana. It was a mono-molecular blade, like Double Punches claws. It was long, only 10' Shorter than the Action Master elite robot (so about 30' in length), slightly curved, and a very delecate point. Only one side was sharp, and it had a very destinctive crosshatch. One side going up, the other down. The handle was long enough to hold with two hands, if need be.

After testing it's balance and sharpness (on a near by counter-top, slicing the corner off quite easily), he turned to Bludgeon:

"I have found one master..."

OOC: Right, so I've been watching Vampire hunter D, so that should give you an idea of the sword ;)

Random Sweep
2004-08-20, 04:28 AM
Trypticon armoury

Triggerhappy sighed as Doublepunch ignored him and took the sword
" Alright, I warned you " he said
flipping up his communicator he said " Spinister, this is Triggerhappy down in the armoury. seems we have a couple of theives. Request immediate backup."
then he changed frequencies " Blowpipe get down here now."

Trypticon command deck
Blowpipe recieved Triggerhappy's message and rushed out to the armoury

Heinrad
2004-08-20, 04:44 AM
Armoury, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -fixing Triggerhappy with a hollow stare, the black void of his optics seeming enough to swallow one's spark- "We have not left yet, have we?" -advances slowly, each pace measured- "However, to allow one such as you to choose the sword would be..... ill-advised. Fill out his paperwork, Double Punch. He is attempting to do his job, and there is honor in that."

Random Sweep
2004-08-20, 04:48 AM
Trypticon armoury

backing up slightly under Bludgeon's stare Triggerhappy said " Thank you for understanding my position Bludgeon."

Opening his com again " Spinister cancel that last request, situation has been resolved."

I'll still feel better when Blowpipe gets here though

Brave Maximus
2004-08-20, 04:51 AM
Double Punch walks up and attepts to put of the same airs as Bludgeon, though only manages to pull it off to a certian degree. He picks up the Data Pad and smiles at it, like grease over water.

After a few moments he hands the data pad back:

"I believe this is all you need...."

Random Sweep
2004-08-20, 04:57 AM
Trypticon armoury

Triggerhappy took back the datapad and lent on the desk behind him.

Now get the hell out of my armoury you freaks he thought to himself

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-20, 05:16 AM
“I know what you mean.” Roadblock replied “I can’t wait till we kick those Unicron spawned eggs off our plant! Along with offing those annoying Autobots.” He chucked at the last part

Warcry
2004-08-20, 06:14 AM
Command Deck, Trypticon

Spinister stood and gestured for his Nebulans to join him. He headed for the door, but stopped when Triggerhappy's second transmission came through.

"Acknowledged," he said. "Advise me if the situation changes."

Cutting the feed, he slid back into his chair and waved Singe and Hairsplitter back to their corners.

Eight to one odds that one of his 'thieves' turns out to be Bludgeon...

He checked the sensor console, studied the biometric readings of the Transformers in the Armoury, then smiled behind his faceplate. He was, as always, right.

Ransack ground his fist into his palm. "Yeah, those slagheaps need a good lesson. Both the Quints and the 'Bots."

He headed for the door. "I'm going to get my shoulder fixed. You need any repair work done, Roadblock?"

DrEvil
2004-08-20, 09:42 AM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm chuckled towards Megaplex.

"You know, I recognise you from somewhere"

"Most people do. The humans called me "Megatron" even although I am just a clone."

"I would sya join the club but I am more than just a mere clone."

Outside Metrotitan

Cyclonus still trained outside. His optics narrowed on one piece of metal. He focused completely on it and then raised his oxidation blaster. As he fired other pieces of metal came falling down, smaller, lighter fragments but with another shot at one the explosion of one piece reacted with the others causing them all to be destroyed. He then transformed into a jet and then flew up above Metrotitan and flew slightly for a while in the sky.

Arcee
2004-08-20, 09:32 PM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Thrust helped the Powermasters off the cargo cart, then sat down and let the Metrodrones do their job.

He noticed Sunstorm and Megaplex. Oh great, I'll have the company of this radioactive freak, he thought.

DrEvil
2004-08-20, 11:11 PM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm smiled when he saw Thrust come in.

"Oh and here's a distant cousin of mine. On my mothers side of course heh. Hello Thrust, how have you been? I've not seen very much of you these days. Where have you been hiding from me."

As he said this, his optics began crackling in amusement.

Megaplex merely acknowledged Thrust's entrance and then went back to stare to the walls thinking about what he would be doing next.

Arcee
2004-08-21, 12:05 AM
"I haven't been hiding from you, Sunstorm, I've been busy doing my duty," Thrust replied. He didn't really feel like telling in detail what he'd been doing, especially since the latest thing he'd been doing had ended with an embarassing defeat.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-21, 12:31 AM
StarBlade watched as Ramjet took off, then turned as Banzai-tron handed her a tracker. Taking it, she nodded.

"Good point, since Ramjet and I fly pretty fast." The assassin quickly attached the tracker to her hip, where it would stay no matter what. "Good luck!" She then transformed into jet mode, and took off after Ramjet.

DrEvil
2004-08-21, 12:48 AM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm laughed loudly, almost knocking Megaplex out of his concentration.

"Doing your duty Thrust. You! Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't know the first thing about duty Thrust. You're just one of the little people thinking they know what exactly they are doing and so do it without a tiny bit of question.... never thinking of the bigger picture at hand"

If he had any Megaplex would have raised an eyebrow at this but all he could do was glance up at Sunstorm babbling and then going back to concentrating.

Arcee
2004-08-21, 01:19 AM
"I've risked my life out there fighting the Autobots; what have you been doing?" Thrust retorted irritatedly.

Heinrad
2004-08-21, 01:42 AM
Armoury, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -still staring at Triggerhappy- "Our business is not yet finished. You outright accused us of theft, even though we were not stealing. You have offended our honor, and that demands satisfaction."

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-21, 03:34 AM
Roadblock shock his head at Ransack’s offer. “Nah, I get into the fight pretty late and didn’t take much damage from the minibots. Except my pride when they escape.” Adding the last part after a quick moment of thought. “But I might see about getting a room, could you tell me who’s in charge of that around here?” He than chucked and added. “And if its Ratbat does he charge rent?”

Warcry
2004-08-21, 04:54 AM
Outside Metrotitan

Ramjet's optic sensors honed in on Cyclonus, who was flying seemingly aimlessly around the city.

"Hey Cyc!" he transmitted. "Wanna come with us? We're gonna go stir up a fight with the 'Bots!"

"Astrotrain's in charge, but you wouldn't go to him to get a room." Ransack shrugged. "You can just move your stuff into one of the empty rooms. Just make sure to record it in the city computer." He stepped through the door. "See you around, Roadblock."

Random Sweep
2004-08-21, 05:36 AM
Trypticon armoury

Triggerhappy stared wided eyed at Blugeon " well what do you want from me, I doubt you want an apology and I am no match for you, so i don't think you will find your honour there."

he then noticed that blowpipe had arrived

" Blowpipe, enter this requisition into the system " he said pointing at the datapad

Outside Metrotitan

Banzai-tron smiled with anticipation then took off after Ramjet and Starblade

Quick Switch
2004-08-21, 03:39 PM
Astrotrain typed off a short decleartion of intent from the communication center. He skimmed through it.

"My Lord, if you wish to actually expect this rag-tag faction to achieve results, you must quell all aspects of infighting...Autobot leadership as divided as ever...regretfully, I must step away from this post...tired of inane plots...concerning a possible replacement, recommend one who otherwise would mechinate...the following should suffice..."

He paused, adding a few last minute corrections.

"Considering the tenous status of leadership, we have done as well as expected...I retain my Fleet Admiralship in the hope that...I may still be of some service, should we ever decide to reclaim Cybertron...for now, I intend to rove, and do what I can to see we do not lose all that we gained...remain, Astrotrain."

He finished the message, and walked away.

"They'll be bickering within five astroseconds," he mused, and left the center without another word.

Bombshell
2004-08-21, 10:40 PM
"You obviously didn't do a good job," Dreadwind groaned at Thrust. "They managed to frag us pretty well."

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-22, 12:33 AM
StarBlade quickly caught up with Ramjet, who was inviting Cyclonus to join their little group. The assassin chuckled.

"Think that's wise? I've heard that he's a little... Batty."

Heinrad
2004-08-22, 03:29 AM
Armoury, Trypticon:

Bludgeon: -voice like a cold wind through a lonely graveyard- "Given the alternative, trying an apology might be a good idea."

Cunning Ravage
2004-08-22, 04:43 AM
“Bye and thanks for the help Ransack.” Roadblock said to the departing Con as he put down the last Cube from his vehicle shell and also left the cargo bay. He than made his way to the nearest computer terminal. “Computer list all unclaimed living quarters.” After a second of scanning the list Roadblock spoke up. “Decepticon Ultra Pretender Roadblock ID 13579 will now be claming room E-6094 is this confirmed?”

“Yes” came the emotionless reply.

“Good!” with that he slipped into his vehicle shell and took off towards his new room.

Brave Maximus
2004-08-22, 05:07 AM
Double Punch scheathed the sword over his shoulder and stood to the side of his new teacher and a little behind. Folding his arms in front of his chest and flexed his claws a little, smiling at Triggerhappy.

Random Sweep
2004-08-22, 05:14 AM
Trypticon Armoury

Triggerhappy reached back and pressed a button on his console, activating the weapons systems of the armoury... all of them locking onto Blugeon and Double punch then caught Blowpipe as the Nebulan transformed.

" If thats the way it is, I am sorry for the insult" he said
" NOW GET THE SLAG OUT OF MY ARMOURY " he yelled.

Warcry
2004-08-22, 06:03 AM
Outside Metrotitan

Ramjet wobbled from side to side slightly, the aerial equivilent of a shrug.

"More than a little, StarBlade. But he's good in a fight."

Ratbat's Office

As he was shuffling through some fuel consumption reports, one of the buttons on the fuel auditor's desk began to flash.

What's this, then? Ratbat frowned at the message that appeared on his console when he pressed the button. I wonder what happened to them...I don't recall any mention of them being lost in the invasion.

His frown flattened slightly. It doesn't matter what happened to them. They can be reactivated now, and they can be useful.

He pressed a few buttons, sending commands to the computers down in the stasis facility. The computers then opened the pods that held the now-repaired Predacons.

After allowing them a few moments to orient themselves, Ratbat opened a comm channel to their leader.

"Razorclaw, this is Ratbat. Is your team fully functional?"

Medbay, Metrotitan

Ransack walked down the halls until he reached the Medbay, then entered and sat down. As the Metrodrones set to work repairing his shoulder, he noted that drones were working on a whole swath of other Decepticons as well. Several of them, he realized, weren't from his team.

He glanced casually at Darkwing, Dreadwind and Thrust.

I wonder if their mission failed any worse than ours...

DrEvil
2004-08-22, 11:48 AM
Medbay, Metrotitan

Sunstorm smiled sickly.

"Heh. Some "risking your life" Thrust... more like trying to commit suicide"

He decided to keep what happened in the mission to himself.

Megaplex glanced over at Ransack and then turned back round still contemplating.

Outside Metrotitan

"Indeed I will Ramjet. I need something to occupy my
systems."

Cyclonus began to follow Ramjet.

Tempest
2004-08-22, 01:58 PM
Razorclaw steps out of his repair pod a little bit confused, then walks it off. The rest of the Predacons do the same. All of them Transform into their respected forms, and change back to robot mode.

Razorclaw: - Stands infront of his troops - "Fall in". The Predacons fall into line. "Sound off".

Divebomb: D-Bomb reporting for duty, sir.

Tantrum: Ready to smash some 'bots.

Rampage: Ready to strike.

Headstrong: Enough of this already.

Razorclaw: - Opens comlink "Predacons are fully operational and wating for orders commander Ratbat".

Sixswitch
2004-08-22, 03:35 PM
Pounce shrugged. He'd decided that waiting around outside the command centre was boring. Wingspan would get in touch with him, once they'd gotten their assignment from Gigatron anyway.

He transformed into puma mode, and stalked off down the corridor.

Meanwhile, in the command centre, Wingspan approached Gigatron

"Commander," he spoke. "Do you have an assignment for Pounce and myself?"

Warcry
2004-08-22, 07:37 PM
Ratbat’s Office

With another combiner unit active, the next fuel raid will be simpler than basic accounting.

Ratbat nodded. “Excellent, Razorclaw. Lead your team to the main briefing room. I will join you there shortly.”

As he flew out the door of his office and into the command corridor of Metrotitan, Ratbat switched channels. “Snap Trap, Icepick and Hun-grrr, are your teams available for a mission?”

Command Deck, Scorponok

Hun-grrr looked away from his console and replied to Ratbat. “Nnnn. Perhaps.”

Ravage
2004-08-22, 07:56 PM
Snaptrap heard Ratbat's message.

"Yes sir, we will be on our way." he said back into his com-link and gathered the rest of the Seacons.

"Come on you lazy bums time to get moving." He laughed as the six robots filed out towards the meeting area.

Hatemonger was doing pre-launch checks.

Cryotek decided to play around in the labs and see what he could come up with.

"Plenty of stuff to fool around with in here, I wonder what I can make?" He smiled evilly and got to work.

Tempest
2004-08-22, 10:31 PM
Razorclaw: "Alright Predacons, looks like we have some work to do now."

Headstrong: "Hmph, better be something good, I need to stretch my legs."

Razorclaw: "You'll do as your told ... for now, alright. Follow me, we're heading to a 'briefing' room.

Rampage: "Bah, these decepticons better still have the spirit that they once had."

Divebomb: "Yeah, who knows how long we've been away."

After all the bickering between the Predacons, Razorclaw finally lead them away from the repair pods and to the main briefing room.