PDA

View Full Version : Preview of The Big Mayhem Return...this Monday, guaranteed!

Vin Ghostal
2004-07-20, 06:39 PM
This Monday, July 26, AWF Monday Night Mayhem returns to the air, guaranteed! What do we have in store?

Bombshell will go one on one with D-Extreme and hopefully provide an explanation for his actions on the last show!

T.C. will take on Morpheus!

The Game Erik Summers will make a special appearance!

Plus, Wolfang confronts V.3. Vin Ghostal!

All this and more this Monday on Mayhem!

Thundercracker
2004-07-20, 07:23 PM
Ah...time for the return of Mayhem, and for the return of Mr. Monday Night to all of his fans. Now Morpheus this monday we meet, but it is nothing big, you are a mere stepping stone in my regaining of the Heavyweight Championship from Sixswitch. So this monday Morpheus, I'm going to use you as an example for Sixswitch to see what is going to happen when I get my hands on him again

Bombshell
2004-07-20, 07:58 PM
I'm sure most of you have been wondering why I did what I did on the last Mayhem. Trust me. Next week, you'll have your answer.

Lord Zarak
2004-07-20, 08:07 PM
You mean you finally did something worth noticing?

Silly Cow
2004-07-20, 08:09 PM
Nothing big? A mere stepping stone?

I say NO! I am getting my first chance for the AWF title. For so long, I've wanted it. For too long, I've needed it! I will not be used! I will not be an example! I will not be beated by you.

You think you will just walk over me and take the title? I will show you that it will not happen that easily. There is a path to the AWF title but I am the one walking on it! I will take the title and if I must, I will destroy you next monday! And I will destroy you the next time if you want a shot for the title!

Denyed for so long time. It will not happen again. Not by you, not by Sixswitch, not by anyone.

Bombshell
2004-07-20, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
You mean you finally did something worth noticing?

It's more than I've seen you do, lobster boy.

Lord Zarak
2004-07-20, 08:15 PM
Lobster boy? Is that because you've been spying on me when I have a bath, and go all pink because of the hot water?

Bombshell
2004-07-20, 09:00 PM
You think I'd lower myself to do something like that? No way, dude. That's what teamsters are for.

Sixswitch
2004-07-20, 10:09 PM
Ah, y'see TC, the Double S has just gotten comfortable with this belt around my waist, and I've no intention of giving it up juuuust yet. But hey, have your little match with Morpheus. May the best man win, and all that, but then again, that 'best man' will still not be up for the challenge. Hey, it's OK TC, since you lost the belt, you've had an inferiority complex, and have run away to sulk. That's OK. But really, you're a good wrestler, and the Double S always appreciates a good wrestler. So if you want a rematch someday, the Double S will be waiting.

Viewfind
2004-07-21, 01:56 AM
I don't know what you bitch ass white boyz got in store for da GPA BUT, it better have something to do with Bling, Money, hoz, and MORE BLING!

Ravage
2004-07-21, 02:02 AM
Aww no bitches for me to smack around. I wonder if Gavly will be on in a wheel chair like his buddy HBK this week?

Lord Zarak
2004-07-21, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Bombshell
You think I'd lower myself to do something like that? No way, dude. That's what teamsters are for.

So, what, the GPA have been watching me bathe?

Reason #101 to destroy them.

Xille
2004-07-23, 10:32 PM
Well Viewfind, you were close. The GPA doesn't have money, "hoz", or bling coming to them.

They've got an ass kicking coming.

Cliche'? I think so, but I also think it's appropriate.

Divebomb, we're not listed, but that doesn't mean we won't be seeing each other.

Divebomb
2004-07-24, 04:22 AM
Just you wait. I won't be forgetting about our little challenge quite that easily.

Extreme_Kup
2004-07-24, 04:37 AM
D-Ex: I dont need to hear any explination from you Mad Bomber. Infact the only thing I need for you is to go to that ring and recieve the X-Ocution from me! I am so certain of my victory that if ever I loose this match, I will quit the AWF! you hear me? I am so sure of myself that YOU Bongshell will be just another victim of the X-Ocution! Cause I am the Xtreme...D-EXTREME!!!

Viewfind
2004-07-26, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by xille
Well Viewfind, you were close. The GPA doesn't have money, "hoz", or bling coming to them.

They've got an ass kicking coming.

Cliche'? I think so, but I also think it's appropriate.

Divebomb, we're not listed, but that doesn't mean we won't be seeing each other.

This coming from a under age boy who hangs out wit some washed up bum, yo xille did he touch you in da pants?

Xille
2004-07-27, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Viewfind
This coming from a under age boy who hangs out wit some washed up bum, yo xille did he touch you in da pants?

Naw, but he's told me some good stories about what he used to catch you and Tempest doing.

Tempest
2004-07-27, 09:53 AM
HA.

Xille shut up or try and put up. D-Bomb will kill you easily ... and I make sure of it myself, but I've got Blood N Thunder to deal with.

Xille
2004-07-27, 07:02 PM
Tempest, I've been putting up with the GPA since I've gotten here.

This isn't anything new to me. You haven't gotten me to shut up before and I doubt you'll be able to anytime soon.

As for "D-Bomb", we'll just have to wait and see how that plays out.

ooc: Guaranteed my ass. ;) I kid, I kid.

Divebomb
2004-07-29, 03:01 AM
*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb sitting on a couch in his locker room with his arm around a beautiful woman and the random jobber interviewer walks in*

RJI: "Hi Divebomb. I am here for your interview."

DB: "Really? I couldn't tell. I mean the microphone and the camera didn't quite give it away."

RJI: "Huh, oh yeah. Um anyways we should we get started."

DB: "Then start already twit. I have more important things to do than talk to you."

RJI: "Ok, well first of all I have to ask you about the tag title situation. You just came off your third title reign after a big loss to a man you have had problems with since he showed up and another man that your faction turned there backs on. How does one react to that."

DB: "Straight to the point with you isn't it. Well ok, even though I think you said it like that just to piss me off I will answer you. I react to that by getting pissed off. Not only did we lose but we lost to two of the most undeserving, annoying, and down right moronic people the AWF has seen. I mean we have Xille. A shimp in human form that has nothing better to do than try to get under the skin of the GPA but we also have a jackass named Ghostal that has sworn revenge for us kicking him to the curb. How am I supposed to feel.

RJI: "Well would you have felt better about losing the titles if you had lost them to another team?"

DB: "Yes and no just because that means we still would have lost them but yeah in the fact that it wouldn't have been those two piss ants."

RJI: "Name one team you would have rather lost too."

DB: "If I had to choose one team to lose to it would most likely have to be Blood and Thunder. Just because next to us they are the only team that I think deserve them. But hell even Spanky and Timmy would have been better than Xille and Ghostal."

RJI: "Well I know you don't like this question but I have to ask it anyways. I know you and P? are very good friends but there has been a rumor running around the back that P? might be leaving the AWF. I don't want to piss you off but I have to ask you if it is true."

DB: "Well you have guts considering what I was going to do to the last person that asked me that. But you are right me and P? are very good friends and if he was leaving I would be the first person he told and since he hasn't said anything to me about it I have to say its not true. He wouldn't leave without telling me. It just wouldn't happen. Especially not now as we have some unfinished business to take care of by getting our titles back."

RJI: "Ok. Now the last thing I wanted to talk to you about is Xille himself. You two have had an on going conflict since he started but the only time you two met in the ring was when you lost your titles. What can we expect to see from you when you finally get him one on one and then any final thoughts before I leave."

DB: "Yeah me and that little brat haven't seen eye to eye on anything so far and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It pisses me off beyond belief that the one time I got him in the ring I lost and as for what you can expect to see, well lets just say Doomsday doesn't describe it well enough. He will get hit with THE END and there is just nothing he can do about it. And that is my final thought on that matter. Now if you don't mind I would like it if you would just piss off and let me get back to my woman here and don't let the door hit you on the way out."

RJI: "Alright Divebomb, thanks for your......"

DB: "I said piss off and get out! I wasn't kidding."

*The interviewer runs out of the room before Divebomb can say it again*

DB: "Now where were we."

*The woman starts kissing him*

DB: "Now I remember."

*The camera cuts out*

Extreme_Kup
2004-08-02, 09:43 AM
IC: We go backstage with Keith Kincard who is with D-Extreme.

KK: "We are here backstage with D-Extreme. D-Extreme, everybody has been talking about it since you announced it a few days ago going into the next AWF show. You said that you are certain that you are going to defeat Bombshell that if he EVER win against you, you will quit the AWF. Are you serious about this D-Ex?"

D-Ex: "Am I serious about this KK? Of course I am. I dont care what reason Bombshell did last show, hell why should I give a damn about him anyway? I have been here in the AWF for a long time and yet they hold me down. They dont see the value of D-Extreme. But on Mayhem, they will see a D-Extreme of the old days. I know I havent been myself in my last matches. I lost the fire Keith. I lost the drive to beat up and bloody my opponent. Right now, I finally found the agression within me. Finally, they will see the old D-Extreme. The D-Extreme who raised hell...the D-Extreme who won the TV Championship. The D-Extreme who put his body on the line each and everyday! So Keith, I found my drive, I found my fire. Now its time for me to put it all out and prove that I will win my match! You may say that I am stupid for doing this but I wont give a damn. Bombshell...you have been way too arrogant in the past couple of months. Its my turn to slap that taster outta your mouth and put you back into your place! Not so long ago, we met and we fought each other....and you won, I got to be honest with that fact. But this time, the next time we meet, you will be the one who is lying on that mat, on your back. Its my time now, prepare to be defeated!"

D-Extreme leaves the backstage area as AWF goes to a commercial break.

OOC: Xille, uhm check your inbox. I got a PM for ya.

Ignavus
2004-08-02, 03:30 PM
>Random Jobber Interviewer is seen entering the locker room<

RJI: Due to Bombshell's reluctance to explain his action's last week, we've come looking for Ignavus, the man who acted on his behalf.

>He opens the door and walks in<

RJI: Ignavus interfered last week and helped Morpheus get the win; and we've all been wondering: Why? Why? Why!?! Especially after a match in which he had his proverbial ass handed to him against the very same man!

>RJI is walking through lockers<

RJI: And here he is..... oh.

>Ignavus is sprawled on a bench, half dressed but fully asleep<

RJI: It appears that... ah... Ignavus forgot about our appointment... um... excuse me! Mr. Ignavus sir!

>a trail of drool drops from I's lip<

RJI: This is just disgusting!

>RJI starts prodding Igz with his foot<

RJI: Wake up, damn you!

>Ignavus rolls to get away from the poking, and falls down onto the floor, face first. The thud reverberates throughout the locker room<

RJI: Well, I bet that stung! That'll teach you a good lesson on punctuality.

>A long, dry snore comes from Ignavus, who's lying facedown on the floor<

RJI: Un-Bee-Lee-Vah-Bull. He's still asleep. I hate this job. >Turning to the cameraman< C'Mon Dave. Lets ditch this runt.

Xille
2004-08-03, 07:42 PM
Xille is in the back, taping his hands

Don't slow down.

Xille wraps the tape again.

Don't slow down.

Xille pauses

There's no rest for the wicked... and no sleep for the proud.

Xille continues wrapping

Moving closer to my namesake again. Ghostal... is confusing... D-Ex... who knows... HBK is in a wheelchair... the Game might still be around, but you can't be sure...

Xille pauses again

But Blood and Thunder is still here. Granted, I've got something they want, but they're still friends. The same goes for Sixswitch, who is finally back. I'm not alone yet, at least.

And as long as I have enemies, I'll never truly be alone. Someone will always know I exist. My enemies will always know that I'm around. No one will forget. No one will put me on the back burner.

Xille smiles and returns to taping his hands

Divebomb won't forget. I'll make him remember me. I'll make sure he knows. He'll remember... the power of X.

Wolfang
2004-08-07, 01:50 PM
Actually, Tempest, V3 has to deal with me. And unlike you, he might actually manage it...

Stay tuned, folks. The Camden Crusader against the Merseyside Marauder... let the Mayhem begin!