PDA

View Full Version : We would like to apologise for the delay in proceedings.

AWF Press Office
2004-08-17, 10:45 AM
Please be aware that normal service will be resumed as soon as physically possible. Recent developments over the past few months have left us lacking our usual contingency measures.

However, we are currently working towards a speedy resolution. In the meantime, if it would be possible for a member* of the current writing staff to PM this account, it would accelerate things immeasurably.

Thank you for your patience.

* - Any member. I'm not fussed who. I'd rather hear from all of you than none of you, though.

Divebomb
2004-08-19, 12:03 AM
And so ends the reign of casper.

Amarant Odinson
2004-08-19, 04:18 AM
The AWF is starting to look more and more like the old WCW everyday. Sad really when you think about it.

Extreme_Kup
2004-08-19, 06:47 AM
OOC: well this happened once before so...meh. I dunno, I'll just be waiting for the show to be posted up. No biggie, writer problems are normal IMO. Trust me, I know.

Xille
2004-08-19, 01:02 PM
Ignavus and I know the hardships all too well...

Ignavus
2004-08-19, 11:01 PM
Yeah... >shudders<

We gave this thing a shot. Its hard freakin work!

And seriously... work and me dont get along very well. At All.

Wolfang
2004-08-24, 11:10 AM
You can't quit because its hard work. If you do so, I will hunt you down and feed you your internal organs in alphabetical order.

Memo
To: AWF Press Office
CC: All AWF participants

- Fang.

[NB: Just have to install the new pop-up blocker and I should be up and running again within the next few days. Hah ha!]

Ravage
2004-08-24, 12:24 PM
No worries, when it's done it's done.

Xille
2004-08-24, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
You can't quit because its hard work. If you do so, I will hunt you down and feed you your internal organs in alphabetical order.

If you're talking to me and Igz, we have nothing to do backstage-wise with the AWF right now. We started our own fed, and it was too much work for the both of us. Plus, the overall lack of talent from the other people there really dragged us down. It just ended up not being fun.

Shockmeister
2004-08-24, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by xille
Plus, the overall lack of talent from the other people there really dragged us down.
:rant: :rant: :rant: Mother funster...

Xille
2004-08-24, 09:26 PM
Because I obviously meant you, Death.

You know damn well who I'm talking about.

Extreme_Kup
2004-08-25, 02:07 AM
OOC: ehehehe...atleast we are on the same boat Xille...uhm...but not on the talent part :) Yeah as I said, we experienced this thing here in the AWF long ago...so I do know that maybe before the month of August ends, a kick-ass AWF show will be posted up.

Shockmeister
2004-08-25, 06:14 AM
OOC: I know you didn't mean me, X. But that's no reason for me not to act offended, is it? ;) Problem is, the two 'recruits' with the most talent at your league are also two lf the least active members, whilst the idiots clog up the topics with endless streams of crap. I need an internet plunger.

AWF Press Office
2004-08-25, 10:32 AM
Thank you for your patience.

We are delighted to inform you all that there will be a new edition of Mayhem posted on Monday 30th August. This will then be followed by the Pay-Per-View extravaganza Overdrive on September 5th.

Our normal schedule should then be resumed. Please check the AWF PPV calender for details on upcoming events.

Xille
2004-08-25, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Shockmeister
Talky

Fair enough.

No probs.

Oh, and SWEET! Yay for the new show.