PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: A Night on the Town (Ramjet & co.)

Warcry
2004-08-31, 06:40 PM
Background

Ramjet, StarBlade, Banzai-Tron and Cyclonus head to America in order to pick a fight with the Autobots.

IC:

Ramjet couldn't help but laugh. "Cut up, smashed, burned, whatever. I just like 'em dead!"

He grew a bit more serious as the coastline of North America grew closer and closer.

"Power up your weapons and get ready to have some fun!"

Matching deeds to words, he began to charge up his laser rifles.

DrEvil
2004-08-31, 08:08 PM
Cyclonus began to charge up all of his weapons and also accelerate his speed.

"Excellent. It shall be a glorious battle"

AngelOfDeath124
2004-08-31, 11:22 PM
StarBlade, humming a tune she heard during her time on this rock, started charging her weapons. As she did, she the assassin set her internal logs to keep a record of every 'Bot she damaged or killed, just for personal records.

"Hey, Ramjet? How many 'Bots you think we'll run in to?"

Warcry
2004-09-01, 04:20 AM
Ramjet barrel-rolled just for the hell of it. It had been a while since he'd flown anywhere, after all.

"Four or five, I hope. 'Nuff that they'll make a fight out of it, anyway."

As he passed the coastline and began to fly over solid ground again, Ramjet straightened out and headed towards the nearest city. Honing in on the city's large airport, he began to circle and search for targets.

"Start blastin'," he said. "The 'Bots'll show up in no time."

He loosed a dual blast from his laser cannons and a fuel tanker disappeared in a blaze.

Humans looked up in shock at the blast, then began scattering for cover. Within moments, news helicopters began to lift off and begin filming.

DrEvil
2004-09-02, 04:32 PM
Cyclonus transformed into his robot mode.
His optics focused on the news helicopters and smiled with a slight satisfaction. His large head peered into one and to one of the cameras.

"Indeed death does come to those who ... heh ... wait for it"

He then began firing his oxidising laser at the helicopers and people inside them.

Random Sweep
2004-09-02, 05:05 PM
A fair way behind the others banzai-tron saw Ramjet and Cyclonus attacking the humans

at least i will not have to bother with that, let them handle the fleshlings all i care about is taking appart some Autobots.... hopefully that Headmaster shows up again so we can finish things

Warcry
2004-09-03, 11:53 PM
Several helicopters fell from the sky as Cyclonus’ blasts hit them, their metallic parts oxidizing to nothingness.

Off towards the west, another helicopter was approaching. But this one was different. Militaristic in design, it was light blue with several black weapons pods hanging off. Ramjet paid the newcomer no heed, instead concentrating on sowing more random destruction.

The helicopter, however, was paying the Decepticons a significant amount of heed. He opened a com channel and transmitted back towards the Rocky Mountains.

“Autobase, this is Whirl. I’ve sighted a small group of Decepticons. They’re attacking humans and I’m going to need backup to stop them. Prime, Magnus, Prowl, one of you acknowledge.”

DrEvil
2004-09-04, 08:34 AM
Cyclonus grinned at the oxidised helicioters.

"This is fun! Indeed I should come along more often"

Cyclonus landed onto the ground below with a rumble. He began walking, hoping to stamp a few humans in the process, and shooting at some of the many buildings and helicopters around him. He had not yet seen the other helicopter.

Warcry
2004-09-05, 05:05 AM
Whirl noticed that Cyclonus had set down and was blasting holes in nearby copters and buildings.

Gotta stop him before he does any more damage. A few properly-aimed blasts from that oxidizing gun would cause be enough to collapse these human structures. Especially those air-traffic control towers.

The blue helicopter continued to close with Cyclonus, hoping to unleash his insane battle tactics from point-blank range.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-05, 10:08 PM
(Before I post, please forgive my absense. I've had a rough few days, and am just now recovering from it.)

Once given permission to open fire, the assassin gave a rather insane-sounding cackle and started firing at anything she deemed a target; like buildings, cars, trucks, people. StarBlade's simple lasers did enough damage without special tricks like Cyclonus' oxidizer.

Hearing the other jet's comments, she laughed some more. "Wish someone'd thought of this a while ago!"

Still in jet mode, StarBlade pulled off a rather dangerous spin in mid-dive that brought her into position to transform into her robot mode and land facing her current target-a very large building that seemed important to the little fleshlings.

Once landed and in robot mode, the assassin aimed her twin lasers at the building and just started blasting with reckless abandon.

DrEvil
2004-09-05, 10:24 PM
Cyclonus was to absorbed in his work to notice Whirl

"Har! Lets see how can we get some attention and cause the biggest amount of life possible."

Cyclonus aimed his oxidiser at a building but he didn't shoot instead he moved it around seeing which could cause the most damage. His optics honed into the position of the Air Traffic Control Towers.

"If this doesn't get some Autobot intention... nothing will."

He smiled sickly before firing a few shots towards the lower half of a tower.

Random Sweep
2004-09-06, 01:01 AM
Banzai-Tron by this time was just leaning on a building, he was here to fight Autobots not break things that couldn't fight back.

Watching the scene Banzai-Tron noticed Whirl ( though he didnt know his name )

Ahh an autobot, still only one, no challenge for four of us, I'll wait to see what reinforcements he will bring

Warcry
2004-09-06, 04:38 AM
The traffic control tower tilted ponderously to one side.

That maniac!

"So you want some attention, eh?" Whirl tipped his front end down, diving straight towards Cyclonus. He fired spreads of incendiary shells and photon beams in the Decepticon's direction, trying to frighten him more than do actual damage.

Whirl was unaware that Banzai-Tron had sighted him.

Ramjet watched StarBlade's work as she blasted holes in a building.

"Good shootin'!" The seeker sent his lasers into subspace, and his cluster bomb launchers took their place. "But watch this!"

He fired off two rounds into a small departure terminal, blowing the roof off of it and sending burning shrapnel flying in all directions. "Not as deadly against 'Bots, but it makes one hell of a mess!"

The conehead was so absorbed with his bragging that he didn't notice Whirl's attack on Cyclonus.

DrEvil
2004-09-06, 06:41 AM
One of the shells connected with Cyclonus' right wing and blew out his concentration from his next shot. He turned round to see a frenzy of fire coming at him and with a very loud yell he shouted, "Autobots!"

He began running forward, shooting his lasers and his oxidiser trying to avoid most of the fire.

Warcry
2004-09-06, 07:05 AM
Whirl took several laser hits, and searing pain blossomed in his underside. That didn't stop his antics, however. He continued his dive for several more seconds. Then, when it appeared inevitable that he'd plow into the pavement, he went through a series of insane twists and turns that ended with him flying virtually sideways, less than a handspan off the ground, still firing at Cyclonus.

DrEvil
2004-09-06, 07:11 AM
Cyclonus tried to dodge the fire but he himself got hit more times than he thought he would. He continued firing more shots at Whirl before transforming into his jet mode.

"You want a fight Autobot. Then you'll fight for the humans' lives!"

Cyclonus turned around and sped as fast as he could for the traffic control towers trying to avoid most of the fire.

Warcry
2004-09-06, 07:30 AM
I was really hoping he wouldn't do that...

Whirl simply couldn't keep up with Cyclonus as the purple jet lanced away. He stopped firing, not willing to accidentally kill humans with stray shots. Instead he ramped his vocorder up to full volume and screamed, "COWARD!"

He only hoped the insult would provoke Cyclonus enough that he would forget about the humans and turn back.

DrEvil
2004-09-06, 03:22 PM
Slowly, Cyclonus stopped.

Coward? Does this Autobot really desire a challenge? Does he really wish to be destryoed?

He turned ever so slightly to face Whirl, whose insult worked.

"Now then Autobot. Say that a little louder so that I may hear you scream"

He began accelerating forward with his lasers firing toward Whirl.

Warcry
2004-09-07, 04:50 AM
Whirl took several head-on blasts from Cyclonus and began weaving ponderously in the air.

Slag! He nicked one of my engines!

Firing a burst of incendiary shells at the Decepticon jet, Whirl transformed in the air. He dropped to the ground, rolled, and came up in a defensive crouch. He started to power up his null ray module.

Random Sweep
2004-09-07, 04:34 PM
Watching Cyclonus, Banzai-Tron had to admitt that while definatly unstable, the warrior was definatly skilled

DrEvil
2004-09-07, 09:07 PM
Cyclonus tried to shield himself with his arms but it didn't work. A few shells got him; one on his foot knocking the thrusters offline and making it harder for him to walk and also one in the shoulder which tore a chunk of metal out of it. He yelled in agony as another struck him arm, destroying one of his lasers.

"You will pay for that Autobot... I guarantee it"

He began limping slowly towards Whirl, sparks flying out of him in all directions, while aiming his oxidiser at the Autobot although he would have to get closer to use it since most of its power was used on the tower.

Warcry
2004-09-08, 04:22 AM
Whirl noticed that Banzai-Tron was paying him an undue amount of attention.

Can't have that...I can't fly, and there's no way I can beat him and Cyc on the ground. Even if Cyc's hurt. His optic narrowed. Don't have a choice, though.

The powder-blue Autobot fired a bolt from his null ray module at Cyclonus, then a spray of photon beams in Banzai-Tron's general direction. Neither blast would come overly close to the targets, but it should anger them enough that they'd take offence.

And target me instead of the fleshlings. Whirl's optic glowed with rage (and, though he'd never admit it, a tiny bit of fear, too). Hope you get here soon, Prime, or there won't be much left to save. Of the humans or me.

Random Sweep
2004-09-08, 03:41 PM
Banzai-Tron was hardly phased by the off target shots, however he was annoyed that Whirl had shot at him and fired a few shots at the autobot

DrEvil
2004-09-08, 06:25 PM
The bolt from the null ray scraped past Cyclonus' side. As he yelled in agony his only words shouted were "Autobot!" before he fell onto one knee. His hand was still kept on the oxidiser as he scraped the ground by, dragging his own metal carcass across the rocky ground until the pain wore off which only lasted a few short seconds. His oxidiser was still aimed at Whirl but he wasn't close enough to get a good shot yet.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-08, 10:06 PM
StarBlade grinned some at Ramjet's compliment, then watched as he used his cluster bombs on a departure terminal.

"Ooooh, nice." Just then, the building she had been working on started to collapse from the damage done to it by her lasers. She grinned even more, and nodded. Before she could respond, however, she heard Cyclonus yell, "Autobots!" The assassin spun around and saw a 'Bot attacking Cyclonus. The jet seemed to be doing well against the onslaught, when the 'Bot attacked Banzai-tron.

"Hey, Ramjet? Should we give those two a hand?"

God Jinrai
2004-09-08, 10:20 PM
(Picking up from the autobot thread.)

The shuttle Arc Royal streaked across the sky...

"distance to the city is 5 miles and closing fast... Sixswitch, prep for deployment, Chromedome, shift weapons control to your console... We're going in hot. Sixswitch, get Cyclonus and Banzaitron off of Whirl's back... we'll supply cover fire from the shuttle... but we'll still have to set down at some point... "

Prime's optics narrowed somewhat, his demeanor grew grim...

" Primus...don't let us be too late..." under his breath, he muttered about having to see to a certain matter upon return to the Maximus. Prime kicked the throttle to max, and the shuttle rapidly closed on the city-scape... pulling into a tight climb, he cut back on the throttle, looped, and opened the drop doors...

Sixswitch
2004-09-08, 10:28 PM
As the bay doors slowly retracted, Sixswitch was already on his feet. Snapping off a quirky salute to Prime, he reached the back of the shuttle, and dived through the open doors.

The air shot past as the sixchanger freefalled. Quickly, he transformed into fighter mode, and with a whine of engines, pulled out of the steep dive he had found himself in, just avoiding clipping the top of a building.

He shot forwards, racing to catch up with the shuttle, and then overtaking it. His sensors quickly located the Decepticon signals of Cyclonus and Banzai-Tron. His targetters flashed green as he achieved target lock. A missile for each Decepticon, hopefully.

As he swooped closer, he opened fire, the two missiles streaking towards their targets.

DrEvil
2004-09-08, 10:43 PM
Cyclonus was almost in range when he saw the missile approaching. He tried to dodge but then he decided to wait so he stood his ground and looked straight at it. He might have been wounded but he wasn't stupid. At the last second he threw himself onto the ground below hoping the missile wouldn't make another pass for him.

Heinrad
2004-09-09, 12:58 AM
Autobot shuttle:

Chromedome: "Aye, sir." -switches gunnery control to his console, brings up the targeting systems, locks onto Ramjet and Starblade- ""What's the matter, Decepticons? Don't like targets that fight back?" -fires the shuttle's lasers at the pair-

Ironhide: "Prahme, we gotta get down there! Get th' humans ta safety, then make th' 'Cons pay fer this!"

God Jinrai
2004-09-09, 01:54 AM
Prime brought the shuttle into a low sweep over the streets, setting the vessel down in what seemed to be a rather large parking lot.

"Chromedome! Come on! It's time we got these humans to safety... and then remind the decepticons why they are not to threaten innocent life!"

Prime rose from his command seat, starting down the ramp, transforming on the fly, his rig trailer latching into place. he sped down the straightaway, transforming again, as he came to a building set to collapse... quickly scanning the place, he located two life forms in the upper level.

"Whoever's inside this building! get to the window near the street! Help is here, but I can't risk reaching in to grab and bring you out!"

Prime brought his massive blue hand up to the window, and a woman, around age 30, and a small bundle in her arms emerged from the window. Prime shielded the two humans from light and possible weapons fire with his other hand, and gently set them down on the ground.

" One of my comrades will be along in a moment to get you to safer ground."

The woman, in a state of near shock, just nodded her head, and sat down with her child... his crying had stopped as prime finished his words. She stared down into her child's face, then up at Prime again... and slipping out of shock, tears came down her face... "Th..thank you, Optimus... Thank you... my son will grow up knowing who his savior was... and I hope he'll grow to be a being as noble as you."

Had prime a face to show, rather than his battlemask, a smile would have beamed down at the woman and her child.

" It's allright, mam. I'm just doing what I was made to do." nodding his head, he started off down the block again... Radioing ironhide, he spoke up..." Ironhide, there's a woman and an infant in need of transport to safe haven... if you or chromedome could oblige... I'd apprecieate it."

Random Sweep
2004-09-09, 03:12 AM
Banzai-Tron saw the incomming missile and dodged behind the building he had been leaning on.

As the building was demolished by the missile Banzai-tron was hurled through a building across the street.

Sore but not to injured Banzai-Tron shouted at the Autobots

" So much for your Prissie little morals now." he yelled " Looks like you just killed a few fleshlings."

Heinrad
2004-09-09, 03:17 AM
Ironhide: -transforms and rolls to a stop next to Prime, side door sliding open- "C'mon, Ah'll get ya out of here."

Chromedome: -transector transforms to vehicle mode, head transforming back to robot mode, landing in the cockpit of the vehicle mode transector, stops next to Prime- "I can't carry many people."

God Jinrai
2004-09-09, 11:42 AM
" Hmm... alright, you're with me then, Ironhide, I hate to sound demeaning, but we'll need you as the "taxi" for this run... cramming humans into my trailer isn't going to work. they'd end up either rattled worse, hurt from the lack of securing devices. Chromedome, check the next block, and see if you can at least get those people down here to ironhide."

Prime's scanners showed nothing left for the current block. "Good" he muttered. " Maybe we can get these people out without much problem after all."

Sixswitch
2004-09-09, 06:14 PM
Sixswitch watched both his missiles miss their targets. He was especially impressed with Cyclonus's agility in avoiding his shots. He watched his missile hit the building with a sort of cold distance. It was war, no one was perfect. He could deal with it.

But no time to dwell on that now. He had to run distraction.

"You're full of hot air, Decepticon," Sixswitch replied, peeling around the building that Banzai-Tron was cowering behind, and peppering the ground with laser blaster fire from his wingtip guns.

"Sixswitch to Prime I'm not sure how long I can keep these guys occupied."

He switched channels straight away.

"Sixswitch to Whirl. Cavalry's here!" he called exhuberantly.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-09, 08:18 PM
Before a response came from Ramjet, StarBlade noticed the shuttle's weapons aim towards the two. Not paying attention to the Autobot's words, the assassin gave no thought to her own safety, and jumped to push Ramjet out of the way of the blast. By doing that, StarBlade got hit on the arm by the shot meant for Ramjet.

The shock of the hit knocked the assassin to the ground. "Ow...... Remind me not to do that again...."

Heinrad
2004-09-09, 09:15 PM
Chromedome: -floors the accelerator, the transector's tires digging into the pavement as he roars forward, bringing the targeting systems online and powering up his roof mounted lasers, speeding to the next block and skidding to a halt in the middle, looking at the devastation through the armored windshield of his transector- "They will pay for this." -pounding his fists against the steering wheel, yells- "THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!" -hits the canopy release, leaps from the transector, starts scanning the buildings- "Hello! We've come to help!" -picks up a heat trace on a thermal scan, runs over to a shattered building, starts flinging away pieces of rubble- "Should have.... brought Hardhead..... spare pair of hands.... wouldn't hurt!" -uncovers a child, maybe 8 years old, pinned under a support beam-

Child: -looks up, sees Chromedome- "WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" starts trying to pull himself out from under the beam-

Chromedome: -starts trying to free the child- "Whoa. Easy, kid. I'm here to rescue you. I'm Chromedome."

Child: "ROBOT! KILLER ROBOT!!!! WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-still trying to drag his pinned legs out from under the beam-

Chromedome: -with a grunt, manages to left the beam enough for the child to scramble out-

Child: -scrambles out, scared, starts running, plows into the side of Chromedome's transector, falls over backwards, starts crying-

Chromedome: -walks over, kneels next to the child, activates commlink- "Prime, it's Chromedome. I've found another one. He's pretty scared." -scowls as he looks at other buildings, picking up the slowly dropping thermal readings, slams his fist into the side of his transector- "Looks like the building are mostly empty...... except for the ones who didn't get away."

God Jinrai
2004-09-09, 09:31 PM
His optics narrowing, prime scanned the area about him... so many people... and all because of these damnable decepticons.

Opening his comm to chromedome, he spoke again. " I'll be ouver in a second to take care of the child... meanwhile, scan the reaminder of the area, and see if you can get any remaining survivors out... then you're free to bash the cranium of any decepticon you want."

Prime transformed into vehicle mode, and started down the road, taking a sharp right, down the lane where chromedome was located... Transforming, he knelt down before the kid, and spoke in as soft a tone as he could.

" You're safe now... If you'll come with me, I'll take you to the other people we've managed to save. I promise you no harm will come to you while we're around."

Heinrad
2004-09-10, 02:42 AM
Ironhide: -following Prime in van mode- "Those stinkin' Decepticreeps've gone too far."

Child: -looks at Prime, promptly faints-

Chromedome: -salutes, leaves child with Prime, leaps back into the transector's cockpit- "I'll make them pay, sir." -roars away, tires squealing, using his thermograph sensors to look for survivors-

Warcry
2004-09-10, 04:56 AM
Whirl was caught in the chest by Banzai-Tron's shots. He twisted around, smashing his head into the ground and landing dazed on his back. When Sixswitch's call came in, he managed to reply, "Yeah? That's...that's great, Six. Let me know...how that goes for you."

The ex-Wrecker rested his damaged head against the concrete. His world faded to black.

Ramjet was suitably shocked by StarBlade's actions. He landed beside her, in robot mode.

"Thanks, hon," he managed to sputter. "You alright?"

Pulling his laser rifles from subspace, he sent several blasts out towards Sixswitch. "Die, Autobot!"

Sixswitch
2004-09-10, 06:45 AM
The sixchanger was suddenly flying through a hail of laser rifle blasts. He dodged and weaved as he jinked across the sky, but several of the shots slammed into his undercarriage. Luckily, his heavy armour lessened the effects of the impacts, and despite some fuel lines rupturing, he was able to maintain his flight pattern. But like he'd said before, time was running out.

He shot into the air, hoping to shake any new target locks the Decepticons might have tried to acquire, before spraying controlled bursts of laser fire at his enemies, hoping to pile on the presure, and hopefully, cause them to make a mistake.

Soundwave online
2004-09-10, 10:25 AM
Sixshot had been following his decepticon allies from far behind being a tactically minded military general in the body of a powerful soldier he thought it best to wait and observe his comrades and strike when the autobots were at there weakest "It seems that these sentimental fools weakness is still the flesh creatures heh heh heh when will they ever learn". Sixshot made his presence known and began to fire manically at various civillian structures with no mercy "muhahahahaha i have a game for you Prime its called save all the fleshies and i dont think you can win".

God Jinrai
2004-09-10, 01:50 PM
Prime caught the small child carefully with two of his fingers, cautiously bringing him over to ironhide's vehicle mode... Setting him into the rear compartment, he spoke up.

"Alright, he's in. close up, and if you pick up any more survivors, inform me. For the moment, however..."

Prime glanced up at the deranged sixshot

"It seems we've got trouble to attend to."

Drawing his rifle from its arsenal compartment in his back, Prime took a sideways stance, holding the gun, one handed, aiming up at the decepticon.

"Hnh. what happened to the remotely honorable decepticon that only took lives in combat, hm? "

And with that, Prime squeezed off a barrage of plasma bursts, sending the streams of searing hot plasma racing up to greet the sixchanger.

"Sixswitch, what's your status?" he spoke, activating his headset comm.

Soundwave online
2004-09-10, 02:57 PM
Sixshot ceased his firing and turned to face Prime leaving just enough time for the autobots to save the humans "heh just testing you Prime i can see that for a minute you thought i had lost it" he turned his guns on the autobots "well then shall we".

Sixswitch
2004-09-10, 05:28 PM
Sixswitch shot across the sky, now putting all his efforts into evading his enemies. So far, it was working.

"Alive, Prime," he spoke through his radio," but under heavy fire. Could use a bit of a hand. Whirl appears offline. But these Decepticons aren't about to let me go down and take a closer look."

Heinrad
2004-09-10, 10:47 PM
Ironhide: -side door slides shut, backs up, turns around, rolls away, trying to give his traumatized passengers as comfortable a ride as he can-

Chromedome: -hits the brakes, his transector swinging around 180 degrees, staring at the hovering Sixshot through the windscreen........

......his best friend, partially brainwashed, begging him to shoot him before the bomb the Decepticon Ninja Consultant had planted in him blew the Maximus apart........ murders, countless innocents lost........... the destruction of the main city on Master Star as Scorponok smashes through the ground like some great beast awaking to discovers that a small group of people has built a city on it's back............ all laid at the feet of two people, Scorpion and his aide, his Ninja Consultant..........Sixshot.......

..................... floors accelerator again, locking his targeting systems on Sixshot, cutting loose with a barrage of laser bolts, screaming- "SIXSHOT!!!!!! You're MINE!!!!!!!"

Random Sweep
2004-09-11, 12:26 AM
Using the time gained by Sixswitch being hit Banzai-Tron Combined Razorsharp with his pistol to form a plasma rifle.

"Eat this Sixchanger!" He yelled opening fire with a stream of superheated particles

Warcry
2004-09-11, 04:01 AM
Ramjet winced as several laser blasts landed uncomfortably close to him.

Well, we did come here looking for a fight...

Switching out his weapons systems yet again, he fired a pair of cluster bombs at Sixswitch.

DrEvil
2004-09-11, 10:03 AM
Cyclonus didn't stir for many minutes. He just lay there regaining some strength, letting his auto-repair system do some work. His oxidiser had gained some range but not nearly enough for what he wanted to do. His optics looked towards Whirl and his head nodded, in a sign of respect before he stood up and slowly made his path to the air traffic control towers.

Soundwave online
2004-09-11, 12:13 PM
Sixshot takes a few hits from Chromedomes lethal barrage of blaster fire as the six changer charges through the attack transforming into wolf mode half way and diving for Chromedome.

"Yes thats the spirit its about time I destroyed you in a blaze of glory"

Still taking a fair amount of damage from the blasts he was charging through he launched himself on to Chromedomes hood and began his own Blaster Barrage.

"feel the pain the burn of blaster fire hear the screams of those around you does it not make you feel truly ALIVE".

Sixswitch
2004-09-11, 02:45 PM
Sixswitch dived through the cluster bombs, spinning out of control as a piece of shrapnel hit his guidance systems. Then, he felt a shot slam into his port engine as Banzi-Tron's plasma rifle hit.

"Sixswitch to Prime I'm hit. I'm still functional, but my engines have been blown out. I should still be functional on the ground, but we're all out of air support."

As he spiralled towards the ground, he attempted to transform. Fortunately, his transformation sequence was unharmed by the blasts, and he succeeded in transforming into his tiger mode. He dropped the last hundred feet to the ground with a crunch, but landed on his feet. Quickly, he sprinted into an alleyway, and got his bearings, before loping off, on a hunt for his enemies.

God Jinrai
2004-09-11, 04:56 PM
With Chromedome dealing with Sixswitch, Prime doublechecked on ironhide. Seeing his friend was relatively safe, and en-route to a drop point, his attention diverted again.

"acknowledged, Sixswitch. Scans seem to indicate that those that could be saved... are evacuated. Break contact, and do one final sweep. I'm going to see about dealing with our little "gnat" problem." by that, prime was refering to the fliers remaining in the sky. Starblade, Ramjet, and Cyclonus were still flight capable, if not in the air.

Starting down the street in a run, Prime came up on Sixshot, but rather than strike, he leapt up, using the unsuspecting decepticon as a platform to increase the distance and height of his jump. Prime again shot skyward, and with great caution, came to rest on the top of one of the still stable buildings. Adjusting his rifle, he took aim, sighting up the white form of ramjet...

"Let's see how you handle THIS." he spoke to himself... squeezing the trigger, a lone lance of plasma burst out, streaking up at ramjet

Warcry
2004-09-11, 08:50 PM
A burst of plasma burned across Ramjet's left shin. The conehead grinned at the pain that blossomed there.

"Oh, that's gonna cost ya, Prime!"

Shifting to jet mode, Ramjet streaked into the air. Arming himself with his lasers, he loosed a fusillade of energy bursts towards the building Prime was standing on.

Heinrad
2004-09-11, 10:57 PM
Chromedome: -feels the front of his transector sag as Sixshot lands on it, throws an arm up infront of his face as the blasts slam into the windshield, the armored window holding, but cracks appearing in it- "TRANSFORM! HEAD ON!!!!" -transforms to robot mode, skidding down the street on his back, swinging his fists in a brutal left-right-left combination at Sixshot's head- "The only thing that will make me feel truly alive is your DEATH, Ninja!"

Ironhide: -rolls to a stop at the drop point, slides his side door open- "Ain't pickin' up any Decepticons in th' area, so ya should be safe here. An' don't you worry none. Ah ain't leavin' 'til after Prahme an' th' others drive 'em off."

God Jinrai
2004-09-12, 03:00 AM
Prime could see the bursts comming... but there was nothing that could be done. Leaping to an adjacent building, it began to crumble under his weight. again, he leapt to a different building, and opened fire on Ramjet again....

"If you think you're going to take me down THAT way, you've got another thing comming, ramjet!" Prime's rifle burst to life, firing off another lance of plasma at the conehead

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-12, 03:05 AM
StarBlade looked at the smoking wound in her arm, then back to Ramjet.

"Well, save for this," pointing to the wound, "I'm great." The assassin climbed to her feet. "Though now I'm mad." Given that one arm was down, StarBlade had only one arm to fight with. That was okay. She was used to having disadvantages in a fight. So, lifting one of her laser rifles, and aiming it at the nearest 'Bot, which happened to Prime. Granted, it was two on one, cause Ramjet was already firing upon the Autobot leader, but she was injured, so it was probably not a big deal.

"Well, looks like we got ourselves a big target...." The assassin gave a wicked laugh. "More fun for us!" With that, StarBlade opened fire on Prime.

Warcry
2004-09-12, 04:45 AM
Ramjet jinked. The energy blast carved a black furrow across his fusilage anyway. He hissed in pain.

"Tell me somethin' Prime..." The seeker straightened out, then dove until he was barely a handspan above the ground. "Do your precious fleshies make their buildings jetproof?"

Ramping his engines up to full, the white seeker did something he hadn't done for a very long time; he plowed right into (and through) the building directly beside the one Optimus was standing on. Structural supports torn out, the building began to collapse in the Autobot leader's general direction.

Random Sweep
2004-09-12, 04:48 AM
Banzai-tron dropped Razorsharp " Transforman and initiate attack pattern Gamma." He ordered then Sprinted down the street towards the fallen Sixswitch

Soundwave online
2004-09-12, 11:09 AM
Sixshot felt the repeated blows of Chromedomes fists colliding into his wolf head "Aaaarrgh its not ninja its SOLDIER" he bellowed as he transformed into robot mode and began to fight back.

God Jinrai
2004-09-12, 01:58 PM
Prime was nearly stunned... staring at the building comming ad him, almost deadpan. but without a second thought, he leapt toward the point Ramjet was emerging from the building. Starblade's bursts would pass by him, barely grazing him as he dove at the conehead seeker, ready to beat him to the ground with a strike from his energon axe, which emerged from his right hand socket as his hand slid inward.

Sixswitch
2004-09-12, 02:42 PM
Sixswitch snarled in feral pleasure as he saw Banza-Tron run in his direction. With a sharp snick of metal on metal, his claws emerged.

He slunk to the end of the alleyway, crouched, tensed and ready to spring. When Banzai-Tron got within range, he sprang towards his enemy.

DrEvil
2004-09-12, 03:52 PM
Cyclonus turned back to the battle behind him and then he gazed up at the air traffic control towers.

"Excellent. The casuality factor shall be enourmous"

He then, awkwardly, transformed and made a slow flight towards the towers.

Heinrad
2004-09-12, 05:12 PM
Chromedome: -staggers backwards as Sixshot's blows connect- "So, the Decepticon's Ninja Consultant calims to be a soldier now. I doubt that very much!" -snaps a kick at Sixshot's head-

Ironhide: -having offloaded his passengers and transformed to robot mode, sees Cyclonus in the distance, and what he's heading for- "Can't let him take out those towers!" -looks back at the humans- "Stay down, stay low, an' stay quiet 'til Ah get back. Ah hate ta leave ya, but if Ah don't, we're gonna have airlahners all over th' place!" -starts running towards Cyclonus, firing his blaster at the Decepticon jet-

DrEvil
2004-09-12, 05:22 PM
Cyclonus rolled from side to side while ascending higher and higher into the air. One of the shots caught his left wing. Fragments of it crumbled from it and burned up. He laughed even though he was in utter agony.

"An Autobot stopped me before. It won't happen again. I shall not be denied!"

He began to accelerate as much as he could, which wasn't a lot in his condition, and tried to keep as far away as possible from Ironhide below.

Random Sweep
2004-09-12, 05:45 PM
Banzai-Tron had expected the attack from the Six-Changer and rolled under the pounce, then kicked upwards to propel Sixswitch Furthur down the street

Heinrad
2004-09-12, 05:47 PM
Ironhide: -starts aiming for Cyclonus' engines, unsure if he can hit them from this range- "Ah ain't gonna let you take those towers out!"

DrEvil
2004-09-12, 05:52 PM
The shots connected with his engines but Cyclonus didn't stop. He was aimed at such an angle that he would either crash right through the building on just below it. Either way he would eventually get to where he wanted even if his pain was intolerable for him.

"You will not stop me now Autobot! Not when I'm this close!"

Sixswitch
2004-09-12, 06:47 PM
Sixswitch felt the jarring impact of Banzai-Tron's feet, but he flipped through the air, twisting his body before landing firmly in a crouch, further down the road. Immediately, he leapt again towards his enemy, front claws swiping down in a lightning fast arc towards his prey's body.

Warcry
2004-09-12, 08:43 PM
Ramjet’s sensors pinged as Prime leapt towards him. The seeker, acting with near-panic, transformed and fell to the ground. He bounced and rolled for a few hundred meters, leaving a trail of white and black paint on the pavement. He finally came to rest against a collapsed building.

“Nnnn. Autobot scrap!”

A rather shaken-up Ramjet got up on one knee and fired a trio of laser bursts towards where he thought Prime should have landed. He couldn’t see if the Autobot leader was actually there or not; his gyroscopic sensors still hadn’t stabilized from the crash, leaving him dizzy.

Whirl’s single optic lit up once more, and the Wrecker’s circuits began slowly firing again. He let out a soft wheeze.

Haven’t felt this bad since that time I got into a drinking contest with Twin Twist at Maccadams...

God Jinrai
2004-09-13, 12:01 AM
two of the shots caught Prime in his right shoulder. grabbing at his shoulder, prime stopped for just a moment, letting his systems begin repairs.. but abandoned the thought, remembering innocent lives were still at stake. Transforming into semi-cab mode, he floored his accel. and rushed at ramjet, full throttle.

" Let's see how you like being on the recieving end, Ramjet!"

Prime activated his headlights, and shifted them to hi-beams... if the 'con was going to look at him, he'd get a blinding surprise for his trouble.

Warcry
2004-09-13, 03:31 AM
Still woozy, Ramjet didn't understand what the bright light bearing down on him was until it was too late. He felt a flat surface crash into him, and then he was pitched off to the side.

Ramjet pushed himself back up to his feet, gingerly feeling the crumpled metal along his left flank.

"Havin' fun yet, Prime?" The seeker shifted into jet mode, luxurating in the pain that came from his wounds as they repositioned. Thrusting up to full throttle, the white seeker spun around, came up behind Prime, and drove his nosecone towards the Autobot leader's trailer.

They say he feels any pain you cause to that thing...time to see if they're right!

Random Sweep
2004-09-13, 04:03 AM
Mmm, This foe is definatly a challence, no toying with him

Banzai-Tron rolled under Sixswitch's Lunge and slashed at his rear left leg with his sword

God Jinrai
2004-09-13, 12:55 PM
What ramjet wasn't expecting, however was for Prime to convert his trailer. The ramp swung down, missing the nosecone, but the defense drone also came online, as did roller. Roller rushed down the ramp, starting to run circles around the underside of the jet. Meanwhile, the defense drone came to life, arming the twin fore-mounted rockets, and loosed them on the jet.

Sixswitch
2004-09-13, 05:43 PM
Sixswitch howled as the sword slashed into his back leg. With a snarl of anger, he whirled around and got ready to pounce. But he paused. Maybe Banzai-Tron was too skilled, even for Sixswitch to beat in hand-to-hand combat.

But he wanted to slash the Decepticon apart. He was a hunter, on the prowl. Moving in for the kill. Once again, Sixswitch leapt at his foe, fangs bared, claws outstretched.

Random Sweep
2004-09-13, 06:32 PM
Banzai-Tron Decided that exterior damage would not slow the Autobot down.

Have to try and scramble his circuits a little and buy some time

Leaping over Sixswitch , Banzai-Tron executed a one-two punch combo to either side of the sixchangers head

Heinrad
2004-09-13, 10:04 PM
Ironhide: -stops running, goes into a shooter's stance, aiming for a center mass shot on Cyclonus, hoping to knock his angle off descent off enough to make him avoid the control towers, fires-

Warcry
2004-09-14, 03:31 AM
Ramjet transformed as he saw the trailer split open. He rolled, coming to a rest in a crouch on the flat surface of Prime's combat deck. The rockets grazed his back, ripping chunks of armour away. Ignoring the pain, the conehead fired a barrage of laser blasts at Prime's cab.

"I s'pose that's a 'no', then?"

Even I can't take much more'a this...

Whirl wheezed again, then pushed himself up to his knees. He activated his comlink.

"I don't suppose...anyone's free to...to help me?"

Sixswitch
2004-09-14, 06:37 AM
Sixswitch shook his head wildly from side to side to clear it from the concussive force of Banzai-Tron's blows. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a rational voice was screaming at him to get away. To get out of the rut he'd dug for himself.

With an immense effort he obeyed, leaping away from his opponent, and transforming into robot mode. He shook his head to clear it, as his normal, rational mind came flooding back to him.

A barrage of laser fire from his arm blasters shot forth to cover his retreat. He was just about to start a new attack when he received Whirl's communication.

"You picked a good time to call, buddy," he spoke over the comm, firing one last blast at Banzai-Tron, before transforming into his scout car mode.

"I'll be back. Try not to miss me," he told the Decepticon as his tires screeched into a U-turn, and he accelerated up the road, towards Whirl

God Jinrai
2004-09-14, 11:57 AM
the blasts rocked prime's cab, and a shout of pain was audible. It was at that point the cab separated, and prime transformed again. The maintenance drone reached out at ramjet's right arm with its refit claw, trying to grab ahold of it... as prime spun around, bringing his gun up, jumping onto the trailer, the barrel point blank at the conehead's forehead.

"I suggest when my maintenance drone releases you, you get out of here before I change my mind."

Prime's optics narrowed, and his fingerseemed to be ready to pull the trigger. but in the back of his mind, prime thought to himself...

"Let's see just how much of a processor this one really has."

Soundwave online
2004-09-14, 12:54 PM
Sixshot feels the blow connect with his face and sends him skidding off on his back before grinding to a halt a few feet away"Yeah well would a Ninja do this" the sixchanger pulls out one of his blasters and fires in Chromedomes general direction.

Random Sweep
2004-09-14, 05:16 PM
Dodging away from Sixswitch's blasts Banzai-Tron lost sight of his foe

Blast, I'll never catch him on foot

Instead he turned and stalked off looking for a foe for another one on one.

Slag Ramjet for taking on Prime... now that would be a challenge worthy of my skill

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-14, 08:08 PM
When Prime jumped, dodging her shots, the assassin nearly screamed in frustration. Very ticked off now, StarBlade hurried around to where she had seen Prime jump. She got there just in time to see the fight between Ramjet and the Autobot leader. She watched as Prime's maintence drone grabbed her ally, and Prime aim his gun at him. Lifting her gun, she aimed it at Prime's head.

"I advise you to order that drone to let Ramjet go, and you to drop your gun. At this range, I can't miss, Prime. Your circuits would be scattered all over the streets, and I doubt your followers would be able to do anything with out you." The assassin's voice was deadly serious. As she waited, StarBlade gently squeezed the trigger, holding back enough to keep from firing. "Oh, and I'd make up your mind pretty quickly. I've got a bit of a twitch in this hand, and I have no idea when its gonna happen."

Heinrad
2004-09-14, 10:13 PM
Chromedome: -barely dodges the blast, wincing as it burn across the side of his upper right arm, pulls his laser rifles out- "Yes, you have! Several times!" -starts firing at Sixshot-

God Jinrai
2004-09-15, 12:48 AM
Prime's optics narrowed. the drone released ramjet, at which point, prime lashed out at him with a boot to the chest. using the momentum from the kick, he spun, comming down into a crouch, and opened up, full burst on the assassin.

"Ya know... it's people like you that make this universe so blasted miserable. All you know how to do is fight and kill. Time to find a new profession!" he shouted at starblade

Warcry
2004-09-15, 04:19 AM
Ramjet took the kick fully in the chest and his cockpit canopy shattered. After flying a good distance through the air, the seeker landed flat on his back on the pavement.

Shakily climbing to his feet, the seeker saw Prime firing on StarBlade. He raised his wrist to his face and shouted into his comlink. "Banzai-Tron, get over here and put a few shots into Prime. Then get ready to bug out. We can't kill him, and we ain't gonna stick around until he kills us."

He fired a few bursts at Prime, more to distract him from StarBlade than anything else.

'Sides, we did what we came ta do, had some fun. No point in gettin' killed.

Soundwave online
2004-09-15, 02:02 PM
Saixshot still on his back is struck twice in the Torso by Chromedomes blasts as he jumps up holding his abdomen "Nice shooting but try this on for size" he grabs a nearby Street light and snaps it forming a point on one side he then tries to Impale Chrome dome with it

Heinrad
2004-09-15, 05:16 PM
Chromedome: -manages not to take the spear through the center of his torso- "SHEEEAAAGHHHH!!!" -spear going into his lower left torso, grabs the shaft with his left hand, fires the laser in his right hand at Sixshot-

DrEvil
2004-09-15, 09:40 PM
Cyclonus was hit and he crashed hard into the ground below but he was still quite functional and not too far from the towers. He remained in his jet mode and didn't move hoping to fool Ironhide.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-15, 09:49 PM
Seeing the shot coming, StarBlade went to dodge, but was a little slow. Prime's shot hit her side, and she dropped. As she did so, she re-aimed and fired two shots at him.

"I like my job. I get a blast taking out 'Bots! Why do you think I never balked at my orders?" The assasin got to her knees, oil and other various fluids leaking from both her wounds. "Besides, its fun to watch you scramble trying to find where the shots came from. Its sooo funny." With a bit of effort, the assassin got to her feet. She pressed an arm to the wound in her side, trying to minimize fluid loss while her systems tried to repair the damage.

Heinrad
2004-09-15, 10:27 PM
Ironhide: -sees Cyclonus crash to the ground, runs over to the crashed Decepticon, narrows optics- "Sorry, but Ah can't take a chance that yer still functionin'." -deploys liquid nitrogen sprayer, starts spraying at Cyclonus-

God Jinrai
2004-09-16, 12:35 AM
Subspacing his trailer, Prime just barely had time to dive to his left... ramjets shots grazed his right arm, scorching paint away, but not doing much more... starblade's shots rang short, hitting where his feet would have been. Prime spun on his feet, going into a crouch, firing again on ramjet... then leapt Starblade, laying down fire at her.

"Let's see how well you like your job when your "prey" fights back! and at point blank range at that!"

Random Sweep
2004-09-16, 01:48 AM
Banzai-Tron Acknowledged Ramjets Call with immediate action.

" Razorsharp. Initiate Gamma now . " he ordered his partner.

Razorsharp lept from the top of a nearby building and attempted to latch onto Primes back.

Reversing his grip on his blade, Banzai-Tron slashed across the length of Primes rifle.

Warcry
2004-09-16, 03:50 AM
Ramjet took a shot in the thigh, dropping down to one knee. He flipped out his comlink as Banzai-Tron and his minion pounced at Prime.

"Cyclonus, get outta here while you still can! We're done!"

Soundwave online
2004-09-16, 11:40 AM
Sixshot so impressed with his attack fails to notice Chromedomes blast which hits his left arm just as he was reaching for his second blaster "Arrrgh damn it im gonna kill you" the sixchanger executes a ferocious charge in Chromedomes direction.

God Jinrai
2004-09-16, 12:57 PM
the blade clove into the side of Prime's rifle, opening one side of it wide... and then with razorsharp attached now to his back, he changed his course of action. rolling as he lunged, he started to come down on his side... then rolling on his back. "Let's see how you like the weight of a full sized autobot leader landing on you, Razorsharp!"

Random Sweep
2004-09-16, 04:13 PM
As Prime's Full weight fell on Razorsharp, All the legs on his right side were snapped at the lower joints. Also severe damage was caused to his main shell.

Hearing his partners screams Banzai-tron lept to the side of the Autobot and placed his sword at his throat.
" Get off him now Prime or the Autobots will have a headless leader." He growled " Do it and I will give you my oath not to harm these fleshlings.... this time."

God Jinrai
2004-09-16, 04:25 PM
" You send him at me expecting him to not be injured... and now here you are, demandning his safety? Are you sure you're on the right side...Banzai-tron?"

Prime cautiously started to get up. he'd truly hoped the damage was not too severe. Judging by Banzai-tron's concern for his companion, that sort of compassion was only reserved by someone that would normally be called a "friend"... something Prime knew deep down a decepticon truly could not have.

Random Sweep
2004-09-16, 04:36 PM
What Prime did not understand was that it was not friendship that linked the two but more of that they had been working together so long that Banzai-tron almost considered Razorsharp what humans would call family.

In truth Prime had suprised Banzai-tron by dropping on Razorsharp, Definatly not the normal tactic of the Autobot leader.

" Do not Resume to know anything Prime . " He Stated coldly " Next time things will end differently."

Banzai-Tron collected Razorsharps Mangled body and took to the skies.

" As per my word Prime , I take my leave now, we shall meet again."

God Jinrai
2004-09-16, 06:29 PM
with his rifle all but destroyed by banzai-tron's cleaving, Prime was left with virtually no long range weaponry. opening his comm, he spoke up...

"Sixswitch, what's your location?" Prime had an idea as to how to deal with any remaining 'cons... and if it worked, they'd be left with a serious bruising.

Sixswitch
2004-09-16, 06:34 PM
"I'm with Whirl Prime, and I'm staying with him, he's in no shape to be left alone."

Sixswitch had knelt down besides the fallen Autobot, and tried to assess his injuries. They were many, and serious, and the sixchanger had no idea how to begin.

"Prime, we have to get him out of here."

Heinrad
2004-09-16, 08:52 PM
Chromedome: -pulls the spear out, twirls it, swings it at Sixshot's head- "Not if I kill you first!"

DrEvil
2004-09-16, 11:01 PM
"I'm a little tied up Ramjet."

Cyclonus jumped into the sky, avoiding most of the liquid nitrogen although some still caught him on his legs causing him to fall onto his knees.

I shall not bow to an Autobot! Never!

He raised his arm and fired his oxidation laser at Ironhide

Warcry
2004-09-17, 12:36 AM
“Tied up or not,” Ramjet shouted into his comm, “get outta here now, Cyclonus, or you’re gonna be on your own!”

The battered conehead transformed, fired a pair of cluster bombs at Prime, then followed Banzai-Tron up into the sky. He assumed StarBlade would have the brains to follow him.

Whirl shook his head weakly and wheezed, “No. I’ll be fine, Sixswitch.” He tried to clamp a claw on Six’s shoulder as a sign of reassurance, but found that his arm wouldn’t properly respond to his commands.

“Well, maybe not fine, but I’ll live. For a while.”

Heinrad
2004-09-17, 12:39 AM
Ironhide: -staggers as the oxidizing burst catches him full in the chest, the beam partially diffused by his windshield, retracts nitrogen sprayer, deploys glue sprayer, sprays glue at Cyclonus-

Soundwave online
2004-09-17, 10:14 AM
As Sixshot Charges he dives in Chromedomes direction heading straight into the pole it collides with his upper torso knocking him to the floor. Winded he slowly pulls himself up his optics regaining their focus to see Chromedome standing over him with the pole acting quickly he pulls his blaster from its holster and fires towards chromedomes lower torso.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-09-17, 10:34 AM
Just before the door to Roadbuster's quarters slid shut Springer heard an update on the information he'd been reading and immediately feared the worst. He quickly turned and ran back to the room literally bursting through the door to check on the status reports.

"Springer...status...online"
"Roadbuster...status...online"
"Whirl...status...situation critical"
"Topspin...status...offline"
"TwinTwist...status...offline"

"DAMNIT!" Springer yelled at the top of his voice and opened a comm link immediately.

"Whirl, this is Springer, report your location and current situation"

Sixswitch
2004-09-17, 12:07 PM
Sixswitch grimmaced.
"Like hell," Sixswitch told the fallen Wrecker. "And you're in no shape to argue either," he finished succinctly.

Glancing over his shoulder, he saw noone approaching.
good, he thought. That's the last thing I need,

He clenched a fist in frustration. He was no medic. How the hell could he start to stabilise Whirl. He felt useless and helpless. So he waited, doing the only thing he could - standing guard over the fallen Autobot.

God Jinrai
2004-09-17, 03:29 PM
Optimus took no time to ensure banzai-tron kept his word... and at this point, Starblade was insignificant. taking off down the main drag again, he ran down three blocks, then hung a hard right, and spied the downed whirl and quickswitch...

turning to face away from them, he transformed into semi-mode and backed up to them, opening the trailer into battle station mode. separating from the platform, prime again transformed, and scooted around to the downed Whirl. Nodding to sixswitch, he leaned down, set to lift whirl by his upper body, waiting for sixswitch to grab him by the legs. The battle station held more than enough equipment to get Whirl stabilized, if not at least partially repaired.

"Just hold on, Whirl..." he muttered

As he waited, he opened his comm.." Ironhide, Chromedome! I need a status report!"

DrEvil
2004-09-17, 04:39 PM
Cyclonus began to activate his working thruster.

"Another time perhaps..."

Cyclonus shooted up into the air, most of the glue burning up due to the heat and then he transformed and followed the others.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-17, 06:41 PM
StarBlade watched as Prime dodged the shots fired by Ramjet, then leapt at her. The shots he fired were almost point blank, but because the assassin was thinking of self-preservation, her agility programming kicked in, and she jumped out of the way just in time. Damn, that was too close!

Then, with Prime's attention elsewhere, and hearing Ramjet's orders of pull out, StarBlade noticed that the conehead had transformed and taken off. Right now, her damaged side was preventing her from transforming, so she just took off in robot mode. Once airborne, StarBlade opened a comlink to Ramjet.

"Hey Ramjet, I'm gonna be a bit slow to catch up. My internal repair systems are running slower than usual, and that hole in my side ain't helping any. I should be able to transform in about ten minutes, give or take a few."

Heinrad
2004-09-17, 10:30 PM
Ironhide: -retracts glue sprayer, deploys hand, pulls gun, fires at Cyclonus-

Chromedome: -dodges the shot, twirling the staff, swings it sharply down towards Sixshot's blaster-

Warcry
2004-09-18, 12:06 AM
Whirl’s spirits rose a bit as the Wrecker leader’s voice filtered through his comm. He whispered hoarsely, “Springer, I’m...in an airport that the ‘Cons tried to blow up. They...they did a number on me. But Six is with me, I’ll be fine. The ‘Cons are high-tailing it, anyway. Good to hear you functional again, chief.”

He glared at Sixswitch, a look that suggested that it would be very unwise for the hex-changer to contradict him.

Whirl noted the arrival of his leader. He managed to weakly clamp one of his claws on Prime’s wrist, dragged himself to his feet, then hobbled into the repair deck under his own power.

Then the Wrecker collapsed back into unconsciousness, crumpling into a heap on the combat deck.

Ramjet toggled his comlink. “Just don’t shoot anythin’, StarBlade. The ‘Bots ain’t gonna shoot you down if they know you’re retreatin’.”

God Jinrai
2004-09-18, 02:22 AM
Prime's repair drone set to work, starting a feed of pure energon into Whirl's systems, taken from the trailer's reserves for such situations. Prime stooped down, giving a general examination of Whirl's body. armor was severely damaged, core systems were on the edge... despite his capabilities as a decent tech, there wasn't much he alone could do for Whirl.

"Sixswitch... stay with him. I'm going to close up the trailer, and we're going to get ironhide and chromedome... and head for the shuttle."

Sixswitch
2004-09-18, 10:00 AM
Sixswitch nodded at Prime, while pointedly ignoring Whirl's glare.

"Sure thing," he said as he positioned himself near the doors to the trailer, before transforming into his heavy tank mode. Swiftly, his turret was swivelling from side to side, seeking out any potential enemies.

Warcry
2004-09-18, 07:14 PM
Whirl continued to lie unconscious, though his self-repair systems were still struggling to keep his systems from collapsing into permanent shutdown. If not for the Energon feed pumped in by Prime’s trailer, they would have had no chance of success; with the feed, though, they were just barely managing to keep the Wrecker alive.

Soundwave online
2004-09-19, 11:32 AM
Sixshot backflips out of the way of chromedomes attack puts his blaster away and quickly grabs a different post snapping it off like before. "Right now this is more like it we are now on even ground".

Heinrad
2004-09-19, 10:06 PM
Chromedome: -winces slightly, status indicator on his HUD indicating fuel loss and myomer damage from the spear hit he's already taken- "Then let's do this!" -rushes forward, swinging spear at Sixshot's head-

DrEvil
2004-09-19, 10:55 PM
Cyclonus got hit a few times but he thrusted on painfully. He knew that if he crashed again he would be permanent slag.

Warcry
2004-09-20, 03:35 AM
Ramjet continued to fly away, hampered by the myraid of damage inflicted on him by Prime. He noted Cyclonus gaining altitude and moved to flank the Decepticon.

"Need a wingman, Cyc?"

Soundwave online
2004-09-20, 11:54 AM
"At last honourable combat i have waited for so long" Sixshot managed to avoid Chromedomes hit as he swung for a larger target....chromedomes torso.

DrEvil
2004-09-20, 07:35 PM
Cyclonus dodged some more fire.

"Indeed Ramjet" Cyclonus struggled to say before beginning to exit the battlezone.

Warcry
2004-09-20, 11:45 PM
Ramjet pulled even with Cyclonus. “Then let’s thrust outta here!” He ramped his throttle up as high as he dared with the structural damage he’d taken.

Heinrad
2004-09-21, 02:25 AM
Chromedome: -swings spear down to block Sixshot's strike, the blow snapping the lamppost in the middle, twirls the two halves, leaps forward, the makeshift tonfa raised to strike at Sixshot's shoulders-

Soundwave online
2004-09-21, 10:17 AM
Sixshot is hit with the tonfa which does minimal damage but he uses his incredible brute strength to force Chromedome backward.

AngelOfDeath124
2004-09-21, 10:25 PM
"Roger, Ramjet." StarBlade closed the link and continued her flight, letting her systems repair what damage they could. While she waited, she reviewed her battle recording. As it turned out, she managed to graze Prime with at least one of her shots, so at least she managed to do a little damage to a 'Bot, plus the damage to the building she decided looked like a good target, she did an alright ob, to her own mind.

By the time she finished reviewing the recording, her systems had repaired enough of the damage to allow her to transform, and to hit a fast speed to catch up with her brethren. So, StarBlade transformed, and kicked in her afterburners to catch up with Ramjet and Cyclonus.

Warcry
2004-09-22, 03:33 AM
Ramjet noticed as StarBlade roared up alongside him.

"You made it out, eh? Then let's head back home." He fed a bit more power to his thrusters as he saw the ocean ahead of him. His voice took on a tone of amusement. "Now wasn't that fun?"

(OOC: Back to the 'Con thread for the jets, I suppose)

Sixswitch
2004-09-23, 07:33 AM
Sixswitch saw the Decepticon jets shoot into the sky, and transformed into robot mode. Once again, another battle had been fought and won, and despite some minor injuries, he was on the winning side.

"Prime, I think the Decepticons are retreating. Can you repair Whirl? Or are we going to return to base?"

Soundwave online
2004-09-23, 11:55 AM
Sixshot turns round to see that his fellow decepticons are retreating "What where are you cowards going get back down here and fight". He turns to face Chromedome "I am truly sorry that this had to end so abruptly but know that you have earned Sixshots respect on the battlefield.....i hope we meet on the field of combat again.....real soon" Sixshot transforms into jet mode and catches up with Ramjet and the others.

God Jinrai
2004-09-23, 12:26 PM
Prime sighed audibly. " Sixswitch, I've done all that I can. now... we need to get whirl to the shuttle, and get back to the Maximus."

Bowing his head, he raised his left arm, flipped open the comm panel, and spoke up... "Chromedome! Ironhide! Prepare for departure... Ironhide, check in on the humans, and make sure all is well with them before we leave... Chromedome, you'll be the one to get the shuttle online... Sixswitch and I are en-route now."

Prime finished his sentence, transformed and linked with the trailer.

"Alright. Let's roll." Prime slowly started off, keeping the ride as smooth as possible for Whirl. His maintenance drone had begun to investigate the internal damage, and commence with repairs, but it wouldn't be enough to completely repair him.

Sixswitch
2004-09-24, 10:37 AM
Sixswitch nodded, and, after casting one more look around the battered area, he transformed into tank mode, and accelerated off after his leader.

"I don't see the point of this battle," Sixswitch commented as he caught up with Prime. "There were no resources to be gained here. Why waste energy attacking a worthless target?"

Heinrad
2004-09-25, 03:06 AM
Chromedome: -picks himself up from where Sixshot's ram sent him, wincing at the damage to his side- "Yes, sir." -heads for the shuttle-

Ironhide: -already checking on the humans- "Ah'm with th' humans now, Prahme, an' they're awl rahght."

God Jinrai
2004-09-27, 01:13 AM
Prime rolled up the shuttle's main ramp, separating from the trailer... letting it open, and interface its systems with the onboard computer.

" Grab your seat, Sixswitch... Chromedome, see about augmenting the repair functions the trailer is attempting to perform on whirl through the shuttle's systems."

Prime took his seat, bringing the thrusters online.
activating the ship's comm, he transmitted back to ironhide....

" Alright, Ironhide... get back to the shuttle... we're heading home."

Cutting his transmission, he shifted to the U.S. military emergency band....

" Anyone recieving this transmission, this is Autobot Commander Optimus Prime... Myself and several of my fellow autobots have managed to drive off the decepticons attacking the O'Hare area surrounding Chicago. We did all we could to get survivors out of the battle zone... but... we were almost too late arriving. The survivors we were able to rescue were left in the viscinity of the Hyatt Regency O'Hare... They need immedieate medical attention. We've done all we can... and my deepest appologies and condolences to those who lost family and friends at the hands of the decepticons..." PRime went silent... several moments passed, and there was no response... but as prime was about to cut his comm, the speakers blared to life.

" Optimus Prime, this is Secretary of State, Collin Powell. The President sends his thanks for your intervention at all. We truly feared that human backlash would have forced you to avoid any interraction with humanity... We have Red Cross and National Guard units en-route as we speak to O'Hare via Black Hawk 'choppers, and local medical personell are scrambling as well. Thank you again, Prime."

The comm ended, and optimus' optics glowered... the emptiness he felt at the loss of the innocent lives had left him more rattled than before. It was never an issue on cybertron... those that were involved had chosen their path... those that hadn't were usually forced to... but now... with these humans.. adults and children alike... it was getting to be too much to bear.

Sixswitch
2004-09-28, 09:55 AM
Sixswitch had rolled up alongside Prime as they entered the shuttle. As soon as he was inside, he transformed, and upon hearing Prime's order, he headed into the cockpit, and sat in the chair by the weapons console.

"Guns, online, shields, online, missiles, online," he intoned as he checked the systems one by one.

"We're good to go here, Prime," he said.

Heinrad
2004-09-30, 01:09 AM
Ironhide and Chromedome: -enter the shuttle-

Ironhide: -takes copilot's seat-

Chromedome: -starts doing what he can to improve the repair deck's functionality-

God Jinrai
2004-09-30, 01:20 AM
Prime raised the landing ramp, and brought the ship's thrusters online... the vessel rose up on columns of blue fire... hovering for a moment as the relief units came rolling in... With a solemn look in his eyes, prime set the course for the Maximus...

"Let's go home... " he spoke in a sad, grim voice.

Warcry
2004-10-01, 03:48 AM
Everyone should be back in their respective threads, so...

*clink*