PDA

View Full Version : Preview of this week's Mayhem

Galvatron91
2004-11-17, 07:43 AM
Mayhem returns from it's two month tour of the Orient and Europe! The AWF Superstars have battled the world's finest and each other and now are set to return to the Staples Center in LA! Mr. Reilly has promised a HUGE announcement that will shake the very foundation of the AWF!!! Plus, Morpheus will address the American fans for the first time since becoming the AWF Champion!

Featured Matches include, but not limited to:

A World Title Number 1 Contender's Match: Sixswitch v Tempest

A TV Title Match: Strafe v Cloudstrifer

An AWF IC Title Match: The Game v The Wild One

And an AWF Hardcore Title Match: Sir Auros v Wolfang v D-Extreme v Black Zarak

These matches and many more to be announced the night of the show when Mayhem returns to Monday nights!

OOC: Yeah...I'm back...deal with it and get the word out that the AWF has returned!

Ravage
2004-11-17, 03:16 PM
You know I see one thing wrong with this card.

Why is the Double putz and my man Tempest fighting for the number one contendership?

We all know it should be TC or myself or both. I didn't see either of those two winning the Archieve bowl.

Either way if I get my shot at gold it's going to be in the GPA locker room.

Thundercracker
2004-11-17, 05:18 PM
He may be my main competition for #1 contendership, but folks, he is right. It should be Big Daddy Rav and The Whole F'n Show fighting for that slot. We are the two that "won" the archivebowl or hoever they are going to rule it out. So Reilly you better have some good explaining figured out.

Sixswitch
2004-11-17, 06:08 PM
How about this, slapnuts? The Double S is better than both of you put together. The Welsh Wonder puts arses in seats. You two put arses on toilets. The Double S is the most exciting superstar in the AWF today. You two are a cure for insomnia. The Double S just lost the AWF title to a dumb choice of match by Reilly. So the Double S is entitled to his rematch. Bitchfest is just a formality, and he knows it.

Thundercracker
2004-11-17, 06:41 PM
You want to talk about rematches for the title jackmo. Who was the man without the balls to give me a rematch for my belt...yeah that was you. See Sixbitch you were to afraid to face me when you had the belt because you knew the I would get it right back. You talk about how you put the people into the seats...son I've been doing that since before you were still jobbing to the likes of Cloudstrifer

Sixswitch
2004-11-17, 09:17 PM
Hey hey hey, the Double S got more balls than Wimbledon. It's just a matter of time management. With all the partying, drinking, chilling, driving and fighting worthy opponents I had to do, I just couldn't fit you in. Nothing personal, but hey, thems the breaks.

And the Welsh Wonder has never jobbed to CloudStrifer. In fact, the Double S's history goes all the way back to the founding of the AWF. All the way back to the time you were getting bitchslapped by Blaster. So don't talk to me about history. Because I'd be more than happy to see history repeat itself.

You want some?
Come get some!

Sir Auros
2004-11-17, 09:26 PM
Thee hardcor champ vs. a bunch of perdedors I beet meny times befor? Only way eet'll be hardcor ees eef I brake som maricon's teeth.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-11-17, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
We all know it should be TC or myself or both. I didn't see either of those two winning the Archieve bowl.

IC: Lets see so you're wondering why is Sexswitch and The GPA Waterboy are getting a Number #1 contendership match for the AWF Championship? It's very simple Turdcrapper and Big Daddy
Bitch both SUCK!
Not that Sexswitch and The Waterboy are much of an improvement.

Wolfang
2004-11-18, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Thee hardcor champ vs. a bunch of perdedors I beet meny times befor? Only way eet'll be hardcor ees eef I brake som maricon's teeth.

IC: Excuse me amigo... might i remind your sorry ass that it tapped out to yours truly, the Merseyside Marauder? Thought it might have slipped your mind hombre....

Sir Auros
2004-11-18, 01:13 AM
Ey, cabrón, donchu haf some culos to go leeck?

Wolfang
2004-11-18, 01:32 AM
IC: No... I'll leave that sort of thing to you, punto. You seem to be well versed in it.

Tempest
2004-11-18, 01:38 AM
IC: This is good, really good. I get to beat Sixswitch and get a shot at the no.1 contenders place.

And Chris, go back to the hole you came from.

Sir Auros
2004-11-18, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Wolfang
IC: No... I'll leave that sort of thing to you, punto. You seem to be well versed in it.

Es "puta," pinche gringo.

CloudStrifer
2004-11-18, 03:15 AM
You see this shoulder? Thats where the TV title is going to be hanging from because at Mayhem, CloudStrifer, Chosen of The Norse Gods will take the belt and prove to the Gods that I am mighty and powerful!

Oh, OP don't worry I am still comming to get you....

Ravage
2004-11-18, 04:45 AM
Whoa whoa what double S. You know what that should stand for Double Stupid.

If I were you I would not be telling me want some come get some. As that is exactly what myself and I am sure TC want to get into the ring with you and rip you apart.

If anything you should be sucking up to anyone you can to keep us as far away from you as the FCC and Monday Night Football.

And Cyberputz, you know with how many times TC or myself have kicked your ass. Hell we beat you more times than the Patoits have the Colts. But thats right your envyous of the one thing you suck too much to get. A title shot.

So whats the story people. One of the two men that won last night or the both of us deserve a shot so whats up AWF?

Tempest
2004-11-18, 04:48 AM
IC: Easy their big fella, settle down.

I think the winner of my match, me, will get a shot at the next Mayehm, while the winner of Archivebowl, you, will get a shot at the next PPV. It'd be a shame to go up against you, but were both GPA.

Cyberstrike nTo
2004-11-18, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Ravage
And Cyberputz, you know with how many times TC or myself have kicked your ass. Hell we beat you more times than the Patoits have the Colts. But thats right your envyous of the one thing you suck too much to get. A title shot.

IC: In singles TC has beaten me one time and you never have beaten me one-on-one and once in a tag-team match.
(OOC Has Ravage and my character ever had a one-on-one singles match? I can't remember.)
But I kicked TC's ass in my first match here, I followed that
up by beating the both of you in a HiaC/Last Man Standing Match
me and D-Extreme kicked the crap out you two at least twice in tag-team matches.
So I think it's safe to say that I have beaten you two losers more times than you'll ever beaten me.

Silly Cow
2004-11-18, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
(OOC Has Ravage and my character ever had a one-on-one singles match? I can't remember.)
Mayhem 11.11.2002

Cyberstrike pinned Ravage after interference by Brawn

The Wild One
2004-11-18, 04:23 PM
Well, it looks like the booking guys are wanting me to go big. So the game is my first singles match. Well let me tell you something game. When I come in, I will come in with guns a blazing. Trust me when I tell you this. I don't slack off. I don't make excusses. I don't cheat. I do what it takes. And that is wrestle. I made my point in other feds. I will make my point know in this one. I will give the fans something to look up to. There is nothing anyone can do about. Wanna know why? Because it's time the fans have got a true role model. Not someone willing to stab someone in the back at a monemts notice. When I get in that ring, no matter what happens, someone is going to get there as kicked my me! To paraphrase the Hulkster, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET WILD!!!!!!

Galvatron91
2004-11-18, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by The Wild One
To paraphrase the Hulkster, WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET WILD!!!!!!

The Game raises his eyebrow, clearly trying to contain his laughter...

Game: Hulk Hogan just got quoted...Reilly will give anyone a contract...

Xille
2004-11-18, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
Reilly will give anyone a contract...

And he'll renew the hell out of them, too, unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Divebomb.

Shockmeister
2004-11-18, 08:11 PM
I don't make excusses.

SSACRILEGE! You dare to deffile thhe disstinctivve and evver-sso-charming* acccent off Deathh?! I will not sstand ffor thhiss outrage! You will burn in thhe fflamess off Hadess ffor thhiss, wretched, worthhlesss pond-sscum!

>Pause for thought...<

...Great, I angered mysselff out off my cold!

OOC: * = in his own stupid head.

Divebomb
2004-11-18, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by xille
And he'll renew the hell out of them, too, unfortunately.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Divebomb.

Damn straight he will and you know why? Because even though I am part of the most hated group in AWF history and am probably one of the most hated men in the AWF. I bring in fans because either they want to see if I'll get beat or they want to see what I'll do next.

The AWF needs people like me. But it can sure as hell do without the hogan quotes you green-skined piss ant.

The Wild One
2004-11-18, 09:20 PM
Listen here putz. It dosen't matter what tag line you like. It dosen't matter what wrestling style you like. It dosen't matter who yo mamma likes. You can do NOTHING ABOUT IT! Period. I am here, and I am hear to stay. If you wanna do something about it, you can try, but you will fail.

StoneCold Skywarp
2004-11-18, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
The Game raises his eyebrow, clearly trying to contain his laughter...

Game: Hulk Hogan just got quoted...Reilly will give anyone a contract...

Damn straight, he employes you.

Vin Ghostal
2004-11-18, 10:31 PM
IC: What a surprise. After all this time, Stone Cold still hasn't mastered the English language. He's probably drunk again.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shine up my championship belts while Xille shines my shoes.

Wolfang
2004-11-18, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Sir Auros
Es "puta," pinche gringo.

I know what I meant essa. So go back to giving out your 30-cent tricks to failed businessmen and stop attempting to give me a Spanish lesson, gringo.

Ignavus
2004-11-19, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
IC: Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shine up my championship belts while Xille shines my shoes.

OOC: I am filled with so much mirth, I can taste it. Tastes like candy canes.

Xille
2004-11-19, 02:07 AM
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go shine up my championship belts while Xille shines my shoes.

Pardon? You seem to have me mixed up with one of your old GPA buddies, because I don't shine shoes.

You're helpful, Ghostal, but my name is Xille for a reason - you're not needed. I have and can make my way by myself. You see this title? It has my name on it. Not that I wouldn't find you defending these titles in a handicap match funny, but I plan on keeping mine for a while. Learn to play nice, Ghostal, or learn to play alone.

The X doesn't roll over like your old GPA buddies. Remember that.

Divebomb
2004-11-19, 03:20 AM
This is great comedy. The tag team champions fighting, but you seem to forget Xille, we didn't roll over for him or shine his shoes. He was only here because he paid us and paid us well until we couldn't handle his ego anymore and I think we all remember what happened to him when we couldn't take anymore. I just can't wait until you finally can't take it anymore. That will be a great day indeed.

Tempest
2004-11-19, 03:27 AM
IC: I'll never forget it ... Viewfind tricking him, swinging his gold bat into his face ... brilliant, just brilliant. Of course it was even better the next night when he almost killed himself, ooopps, did i jsut say thatout loud? How insensitive of me ...

Thats why the NWA deserve to be the Tag Team Champions, they function as a perfect unit. Thats why they are the best their is.

Ravage
2004-11-19, 04:30 AM
As always nobody can beat me without plenty of outside help. Go figure.

Xille
2004-11-19, 05:46 AM
Wow... you say "GPA" and the dogs come running like Ignavus to a Britney Spears concert.

Here's the problem with your arguments, GPA. We might "squabble" a bit, but the fact is this: we beat you once, and we can do it again. I don't care if it's more as two singles matches happening at one time than an actual tag match. Whatever works, works, baby.

But wait, Divebomb... where's your tag team partner? Are you going to beat me and Ghostal by yourself? Ghostal and I might not be the best of friends, but at least we share a common goal and the drive to get ourselves there. Hell, I'd say that P? leaving you makes my goal that much easier to reach.

Tempest, you're an ass, plain and simple. But of course, playing fourth-fiddle to the rest of the GPA would probably make me upset, too. Damn man, even Ravage is doing better than you nowadays. I would rather put my money down on Cloudstrifer.

And don't worry, I know Ghostal paid you all well for your efforts, and that's ok with me. Ravage's momma paid me pretty well also. I understand how the biz goes.

Galvatron91
2004-11-19, 10:33 PM
Well, well, well...let the Game break down and examine this little situation. So the Game has to defend the IC Title against the AWF's little Huckster...let me guess...(goes into Hulkster voice) the training? The Prayers? The Vitamins? Oh yeah! Dorkamania is running wild brutha...

*chuckles*

Please...jabbronie, The Game is going to take your half assed, fake tanned monkey ass into the People's Ring and lay the smack down...leave you laying in the rubbish with all the others who have crossed the Game's path.

Then we have that little Garter Snake...the drunkest SOB in the AWF...well Stone Cold, you wanted the Great One's attention? Game on...

Vin Ghostal
2004-11-19, 11:46 PM
OOC: Who's actually in the GPA right now? The only people I'm sure about are Viewfind, Divebomb, Tempest, and Ravage. P's out of action, right?

IC: You GPA boys need to get through your heads the fact that these championships are never coming back to your ragtag crew. Your best chance was with Divebomb and P together, and even those two went down like bitches the second Xille and I decided to team up. Now that P's gone, that's one chapter down in the story of my destruction of the GPA.

CloudStrifer
2004-11-20, 02:47 AM
I would rather put my money down on Cloudstrifer.

Whoa there boy.

You brought me, The Norse Wonder, The One Man Army, The Chosen one of The Norse Gods into this patheic conversation? Well let me tell you one thing.

Your patheic GPA crusade is nothing more than a damn publisity stunt. Where were you when that patheic, usless warrior Divebomb attacked me from behind? You were probbly hiding in your mother skirt fearing any harm watching me getting beaten.

But don't forget I have memories and grudges and neither is erased easily. While you and you buddy Divebomb go and play tag, I will be going for the belt, kicking OP butt and then comming to get both of you. Divebomb for attacking me like a girl from behind, he should be one of the wrenches at the hall and Xille for his disappearence.

I have made my statements and you will soon feel my wrath.

Xille
2004-11-20, 03:24 AM
Now that P's gone, that's one chapter down in the story of my destruction of the GPA.

Your destruction? What? Where do you get off... I have not worked this long at this to have you steal all of the glory, Ghostal. We are a team, plain and simple. I have been fighting the GPA since before you returned. Hell, I was fighting the GPA when you were still associated with them. Don't think that just because you've changed your mind you get everything to yourself. This was a solo venture before, and like I've said, it could easily be again.

Now, onto other pressing issues...

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
I have made my statements and you will soon feel my wrath.

Your wrath? Strifer, I've seen your wrath enough times to know that it simply isn't good enough. Sure, you're a big man, but you simply don't have the drive to keep yourself at the top. You don't have the X's work ethic, and you damn sure don't have his panache. You see, while you might see the X's crusade against the GPA merely as a publicity stunt, I see it as a ladder to greatness in the AWF and in the world itself.

Yeah, it's true that I didn't help you out when Divebomb attacked you, but I figured a big, strong viking such as yourself should be able to handle a beating from itsy, bitsy Divebomb. Or can you, Strifer? You claim to be that good, but you couldn't handle the Lock or the X at Overdrive. That's why I went to the Archivebowl and finished in the top ten. That's why I showed that I am better than 26 other contenders in the AWF.

You, on the other hand, have to rely on your words to bring the fight. Sure, I can smack talk with the best of them, but I can also back my stuff up. So Strifer, I'm issuing you a challenge. Do it. Back it up. Prove to me and to the rest of the AWF that you're not all talk and take your place amongst the greats. And whenever you finally get that belt around your waist, even if the X has tasted it first, he'll come a' knocking for you. He'll come to show you why... you'll never deny... the power of X.

Remember that.

The Wild One
2004-11-20, 04:00 AM
Let me tell you something, Cap'n game over. I'm not half tanned. I don't even look like him. But who gives a damn. But let me ask you again. I will even use english you can understand. What are you going to do when it's time to get WILD? Meaning what are you going to do when I knock your goddam head of with the Time To Get Wild clotheslines. Answer: Not a damn thing! While you are suffering from the hit, watching the fluffy little bunnies prance around your head, I just might decide to lock those spindly, weak, little arm of yours in a double underhook. After that, Wild Driver. For the finish, you walking your just got beat ass, back to the locker room nursing the gushing blood wound from your forehead. Then, you get to be entertained by hearing the music of Prayer by Disturbed.

I am not just a push over. I will kick your ass! Why, because I got the heart, the skills, and the fans! You might just wanna say your prayers, eat your vitamins, suck on yo mama's damn nipple! Cause their ain't a damn thing you can do about it!

Galvatron91
2004-11-20, 07:03 AM
(Casper, P? is still being counted with the GPA for the time being)

The Game listens as his fans chant his name...

Game: Mild One...listen...the millions

Crowd: (AND MILLIONS)

Game: Of the Game's fans...chanting his name. Do you know why? Because the one thing that each and every one of them has come to expect from the Game is nothing short of electrifying. Let me throw some names out jabbronie...Stone Cold Skywarp...TC...HBK...Blaster...Vin Ghostal...these are icons in this business. Well...the first four are anyway...but these are the wars the Game has fought. War Games...Hell in a Cell... Ladder Matches... Best of Three Falls matches... The Game has done it all in the AWF...all the while becoming one of just two 3 Time AWF Champions.

Now, you want to come in here...on the Game's show, talk about how Mild you are? The Game has seen your promo's. The only thing more mild than listening to you on the mic is watching you in the ring. Guys have tried to finish the Game before...TC...HBK...and the Game beat them both. The difference between them and you is that these are people the Game respects...you can get the Archivemania tapes and look at the lengths the Game went to just to defeat them. Think of what the Game will do to you...

The Wild One
2004-11-20, 02:00 PM
The game's show. That's funny. I thought this fed was called the Archive Wrestling Federation. Not the Game's wrestling federation. Now your win loss record may be impressive. It means nothing to me. Now let's see what the Millions *and the crowd chants "...And Millions"* of the Wild One's fans. Now we can make like you, and rip of the Game-mah, or the Rock-ah. Or we say the millions*crowd chants, "and the Millions!"* of the Rock's fans, I mean the Game's fans, or who the hell ever you are ripping off. If you want to talk about mic skills. Get some of your own. Yeah, I know I paraphrased Hogan, but to don't rip off whole promo's. I make my own. I do all of my my own stuff. Like kicking ass for instance. No, you won't see me come in with a chair, or a belt, or whatever. You will just see me come in and get the job done.

Galvatron91
2004-11-20, 07:06 PM
Let's see you try to not have someone interfere.

(OOC: Did I miss the part where my character became a heel and needed help at ringside? Have I suddenly gotten a hot valet and no one told me?)

Whoa, whoa whoa...perhaps you have me mistaken with some of the lesser IC Champions we have had in our history. You're talking about the Game. The Game doesn't need anyone at ringside to drop the latest in a series of mooks who want to make their name that the Game's expense and on the Game's show.

Song and dance over boy...now you've just gone and gotten me annoyed, expect this match to be the longest 5 minutes of your life.

Ignavus
2004-11-20, 09:59 PM
Wow... you say "GPA" and the dogs come running like Ignavus to a Britney Spears concert.

That was just one time. And besides, you're the one that dressed like her.

If anyone's interested in pictures, it's on www.hotnakedjj.com.

But I wouldn't, if I were you.

That lipstick got him just waaaaay too excited.

CloudStrifer
2004-11-21, 03:39 AM
Your wrath? Strifer, I've seen your wrath enough times to know that it simply isn't good enough. Sure, you're a big man, but you simply don't have the drive to keep yourself at the top. You don't have the X's work ethic, and you damn sure don't have his panache. You see, while you might see the X's crusade against the GPA merely as a publicity stunt, I see it as a ladder to greatness in the AWF and in the world itself.

You want to talk about drive? Well then lets see who has the most drive. I beat Odinson, the man who dared me to pin him, and I did. I moved out of OP's finisher and finished him. I was beating NMat when he attacked. Would I have won? No doubt. I faced most of the extreme warriors and survived. I don't worry about winning or losing my match. Why? Because my Drive is so strong that I kick into overdrive and finish anyone. Lock should know how it is to face the Odin's Spear and just because you interfeared it doesn't mean I had no drive.

You want to prove that your so big because you pinned a no good talentless hack? Sure go ahead and take it. Because I know dwell in the winning of patheic hacks like yourself and have become the patheic hack king. You won because you pinned a useless person. So here unless you keep fighting GPA the job angency for hacks, and fighting newbies and claiming victory go for it. I will be fighting more talented warriors and getting my more meaningful victories. I Buried OP alive. I destoryed the man who wanted me to prove him wrong. I devestated Bombshell not once but 2 times. I Defeated NMat not only once but twice, and also his partner Quickstrike. I Killed the legendary team of Flec and Cosmo. So you can taken pride in beating a hack and keep beating the GPA. I have taken more people to the brink of Cloudstrifer's rage and all you have done is nothing.

I don't need to prove to you anything. I don't even need to compare myself to you. I Know I am better than you. You want to come a'knocking? Don't bother I will show up on your doorstep before you can even step foot outside. I will bring the fight to you and you better pray to whatever God or Gods you believe in because after I deal with some trash you better make sure that they are on your side. Even Gods fear me! I am CloudStrifer, Chosen of The Norse Gods, The One Viking Warrior, The One Man Army.

Xille
2004-11-21, 05:29 AM
Ah, Cloud, ever the egotistical blowhard. You, like everyone that has come before you, are writing the X off as being less than a threat. Cloud, I never said that you didn't have an impressive resume of past victories. But...you know, there's a good word in that phrase, baby.

Past.

I know you've had some big wins. You proved Amarant wrong. Guess what, baby? So did the X. You talk about beating a legendary team... but they're a team that, according to our records, never held the tag team titles. Vin Ghostal and I defeated what is arguably the best tag team to ever grace an AWF ring. The NWA have held the tag team titles 3 times. The X went up against D-Generation neXt in a handicap match, and I survived. Do I need to keep going on, Strifer? I hope not, because I'm growing tired of this.

So Strifer, if you know that you're better than me, go ahead and bring your fight. The X, the AWF's own sweet machine, won't back down. Peace.

CloudStrifer
2004-11-22, 02:35 AM
Ah, Xille, Xille...

Blowhard? Hardly. Talented warrior? Yes. Pity though how you don't see it. A shame really to spend so much time trying to fight the muck, and ending up like the muck. A Pity how you don't see yourself as part of that muck which you so valiently fight for, are now part of. Xille, for all you anti-GPA rants and raves, wins and losses you have lost sight of what counted. Yes you have lost sight of going to the top, defeating that legend on the top and become a legend yourself. No, you have decided to stay and fight and become the muck. A pity really, I had thought you do something, maybe you just don't have the drive to. Much like OP, I imagine. A warrior true, but lost sight of what mattered and to make things worse comes and tries to beat me. Tisk what a way to live.

Also I would like to discuss the part where you said I was writing you off. Well let me get one thing stright. I don't even consider you writing on, or even worth nothing because your an egotistical b*****d who thinks that since he is fighting the GPA he must be all good and mighty. To tell the truth, you not. The X isn't great, the X is making its fans deluded to think so highly of yourself. The X is nothing but a worthless and talentless hack who thinks when he fights the GPA he is doing good and removing the threat to this fed.

So lets get this striaght, I am not going it for your patheic reasons, I am not doing this because the GPA attacked me, and I am certinaly not doing this for your career. You know why I am doing this? Because of your hypocrite "crusade" you so called lauched is nothing more than a sham. I am doing this because I have been wronged and I have to make it right. I am doing this to Prove to the people that your nothing and your wasting your time on some 2 bit group who you claim to be fighting. Buck up, because after I take the TV title belt and take care of OP, I am comming after you. And Don't worry once I get my attention on you, You will be watching your back and peering at the shadows to sae yourself. But you won't Because I am the Norse Warrior, Chosen of the Norse Gods, The Norse Legend and I am certainly commign to get you!

Xille
2004-11-22, 03:47 AM
Now Cloud, you might want to watch yourself before you say something you don't mean. You don't want to go and make an ass out of yourself.

Oh, wait... you did.

Now don't get me wrong, Cs, everyone in the back knows you're an ass. But to make an ass of one's self, that's a different thing altogether.

You made a lot of stupid mistakes just now, Cloud. A lot. Like "more-than-me-when-I-was-starting-out" a lot. First off, you've insulted me. Not only did you insult me, but you've claimed that I am in no way shape or form anywhere near you in terms of talent. You have said that the X has lost his way - he's no longer shooting for the top. Going for the gold. Getting the first down, touchdown, two-point conversion, and banging the head cheerleader. You have also dissed the fans. But not just the fans... no... my fellow eXiles. Then, what I think was your dumbest move of all... you insulted the GPA.

Are you high, or just stupid?

Hell, I hardly ever diss the GPA like that anymore, and I'm pretty headstrong. Muck? I hope Ravage kicks your ass. Good luck fighting them all off after that comment. Hell, I'll probably be helping them now. You really don't have good people skills, do you, Cloud?

Now lets get to these other points. You dissed my fans. You know why they don't cheer for you like they do for me? I work my ass off every night for them. I don't care if I'm fighting for the title or not, I put my body on the line and they reward me for it. The fans are my gold. This tag team title around my waist is like the extra flower on top of the icing on the cake.

Then you had the gall to say that the X has lost his way. The X. You remember who I am, right? You haven't confused me with someone like Igz? I'm the guy that has captured gold twice in his rookie year. I had a good turn out at the Archivebowl, and hell, if the Lord of the Mat happens, I'm sure I'll have a good showing there as well. The X just hasn't had his shot yet, baby. I've been here for less than a year. You tell me the name of someone who won the title in their rookie year, and I'll shut up. You tell me the name of someone who has been here since the beginning and still hasn't won the title, and my point has been proven. The X isn't done, baby. Keep an eye out, you'll see my boot flying at it.

My final thoughts, Cloud. You couldn't even bring yourself to compare the two of us. But that's ok, baby. You and I, we're very different on paper. I'm small, you're big. I fly, you brawl. I win gold, you just hope. I have class, you just an ass. The X... he's going places. He earns his spot. The X makes noise, ensuring that people will stand up and take notice. And obviously he's worth your time, almighty Cloud.

You want a fight, Cloud? You've got one. I just hope you're ready to shut up once this is all over. I hope that you're ready to get past this stage of denial, Cs. 'Cause I'm gonna show you why... you can't deny... the power of X.

As my best buds the GPA say... Holla.

Ravage
2004-11-22, 04:14 AM
I see Mr. Thou made himself some more enemies.

For some reason I am not amazed....

The Wild One
2004-11-22, 02:35 PM
(OOC:My bad, Oh well)

I have you annoyed? Boo Friggedy Hoo! Now if you think this is going to be five minutes, you need to take another look son. I don't care if you are the greatest IC champ of all time. The greatest always fade away. Period. At the next PPV, so will you.

Wolfang
2004-11-23, 01:28 AM
I have you annoyed? Boo Friggedy Hoo! Now if you think this is going to be five minutes, you need to take another look son. I don't care if you are the greatest IC champ of all time. The greatest always fade away. Period. At the next PPV, so will you.

IC: As Auros decided to crawl back under his rock, I got a question for you: who died and made your ass God? See... people can free to disagree with me- and they frequently do- but I don't remember seeing you in a War Games contest. Or holding the AWF Championship.

Priorities, kid. See, I'm not gonna defend 'The Game'. He's big enough to do that himself. But I think I should point out to you that you aren't big enough to be flingin sh1t his way. Why? You just got here. You gotta go through a few people for a shot at The Game. One of them is very likely to be me.

And if it comes to that, junior, you're going to learn a lesson in respect. I suggest you start paying attention unless you want to be eating some canvas.

The Wild One
2004-11-23, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Wolfang
You gotta go through a few people for a shot at The Game. One of them is very likely to be me.

Why would I need to go through you? Jealously? I already have the match. I am just sick and tired of people like you saying that the "youngins don't derserve a shot because I have been here longer, blah, blah, blah." Who cares what you think. I don't care. Now, if you like flinging his crap around, that is fine by me. No freaky stuff here. The only thing I care about, is winning. Period.